CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 09, 2019, 02:12:34 AM

Title: 7/9/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on July 09, 2019, 02:12:34 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!!
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on July 09, 2019, 05:11:38 AM
Going to be a nice week. Rain on Thursday though
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 09, 2019, 05:59:29 AM
Morning Blue
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 09, 2019, 06:00:19 AM
Morning Sleepers, Coffee Is Served.

Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 09, 2019, 06:04:02 AM
Today Is: National No Bra Day

National No Bra Day is being observed today! It has always been observed annually on July 9th.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 09, 2019, 06:16:16 AM
Going to be a nice week. Rain on Thursday though
Supposed to get rain here Wednesday night/Thursday morning. Was hoping to take off Thursday and hit the links, we'll see what happens. Friday my dad and I are going to the Senior Players Championship at Firestone, and Saturday I've got the Parrot Head Run 5k. Busy week ahead.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 09, 2019, 06:47:39 AM
Dog walked, taking my truck to be detailed later.  It has been neglected for a while and I will be glad to get it all cleaned up.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 09, 2019, 07:08:15 AM
Going to be a nice week. Rain on Thursday though
Supposed to get rain here Wednesday night/Thursday morning. Was hoping to take off Thursday and hit the links, we'll see what happens. Friday my dad and I are going to the Senior Players Championship at Firestone, and Saturday I've got the Parrot Head Run 5k. Busy week ahead.
Good, keep you out of trouble!
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 09, 2019, 07:09:42 AM
Morning ChillerBlue, BaristaDave and StillFloinDave.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 09, 2019, 07:11:31 AM
Today is Tuesday, July 9, the 190th day of 2019. There are 175 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On July 9, 1850, the 12th president of the United States, Zachary Taylor, died after serving only 16 months of his term. (He was succeeded by Millard Fillmore.)

On this date:
In 1755, British General Edward Braddock was mortally wounded as his troops suffered a massive defeat during the French and Indian War (he died four days later).
In 1776, the Declaration of Independence was read aloud to Gen. George Washington's troops in New York.
In 1816, Argentina declared independence from Spain.
In 1918, 101 people were killed in a train collision in Nashville, Tennessee. The Distinguished Service Cross was established by an Act of Congress.
In 1937, a fire at 20th Century Fox's film storage facility in Little Ferry, New Jersey, destroyed most of the studio's silent films.
In 1947, the engagement of Britain's Princess Elizabeth to Lt. Philip Mountbatten was announced.
In 1962, pop artist Andy Warhol's exhibit of 32 paintings of Campbell's soup cans opened at the Ferus Gallery in Los Angeles.
In 1974, former U.S. Chief Justice Earl Warren died in Washington at age 83.
In 1982, Pan Am Flight 759, a Boeing 727, crashed in Kenner, Louisiana, shortly after takeoff from New Orleans International Airport, killing all 145 people aboard and eight people on the ground.
In 1992, Democrat Bill Clinton tapped Tennessee Sen. Al Gore to be his running mate. Former CBS News commentator Eric Sevareid died in Washington at age 79.
In 1995, Jerry Garcia performed for the final time as frontman of the Grateful Dead during a concert at Chicago's Soldier Field (Garcia died a month later).
In 2001, a divided court in Chile ruled that Gen. Augusto Pinochet could not be tried on human rights charges because of his deteriorating health and mental condition, a ruling that effectively brought the 85-year-old former dictator's legal troubles to an end.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 09, 2019, 07:12:16 AM
Ten years ago: The Group of Eight industrialized nations opened their summit in L'Aquila, Italy, to Group of Five developing countries Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, as well as Egypt. The Dutch government turned over dozens of antiquities stolen from Iraq to Baghdad's ambassador. Michael Phelps broke the then-world record in the 100-meter butterfly at the U.S. national championships in Indianapolis, swimming the two-lap final in 50.22 seconds.

Five years ago: President Barack Obama began a two-day visit to Texas, where he met with state officials, including Gov. Rick Perry, to discuss the influx of unaccompanied children at the U.S.-Mexico border. Modeling agency founder Eileen Ford, 92, died in Morristown, New Jersey.

One year ago: President Donald Trump chose Brett Kavanaugh, a solidly conservative, politically connected federal appeals court judge, for the Supreme Court to fill the seat left vacant by the retirement of Justice Anthony Kennedy. (Kavanaugh would be confirmed in October after a contentious nomination fight.) Starbucks announced that it would eliminate plastic straws from all of its locations within two years, citing the environmental threat to oceans. Former movie mogul Harvey Weinstein pleaded not guilty to new sexual assault charges involving a third woman.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 09, 2019, 07:14:19 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Actor-singer Ed Ames is 92.
Former Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld is 87.
Actor James Hampton is 83.
Actor Brian Dennehy is 81.
Actor Richard Roundtree is 77.
Singer Dee Dee Kenniebrew (The Crystals) is 74.
Author Dean Koontz is 74.
Football Hall of Famer O.J. Simpson is 72.
Actor Chris Cooper is 68.
TV personality John Tesh is 67.
Country singer David Ball is 66.
Business executive/TV personality Kevin O'Leary (TV: "Shark Tank") is 65.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Debbie Sledge (Sister Sledge) is 65.
Actor Jimmy Smits is 64.
Actress Lisa Banes is 64.
Actor Tom Hanks is 63.
Singer Marc Almond is 62.
Actress Kelly McGillis is 62.
Rock singer Jim Kerr (Simple Minds) is 60.
Actress-rock singer Courtney Love is 55.
Rock musician Frank Bello (Anthrax) is 54.
Actor David O'Hara is 54.
Actress Pamela Adlon is 53.
Rock musician Xavier Muriel is 51.
Actor Scott Grimes is 48.
Actor Enrique Murciano is 46.
Rock singer-musician Isaac Brock (Modest Mouse) is 44.
Musician/producer Jack White is 44.
Rock musician Dan Estrin (Hoobastank) is 43.
Actor-director Fred Savage is 43.
Country musician Pat Allingham is 41.
Actress Linda Park is 41.
Actress Megan Parlen is 39.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Kiely Williams (3lw) is 33.
Actor Mitchel (cq) Musso is 28.
Actress Georgie Henley is 24.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 09, 2019, 07:14:50 AM
Thought for Today: "If writers were good business men, they'd have too much sense to be writers." — Irvin S. Cobb, American humorist (1876-1944).
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 09, 2019, 07:18:51 AM
Going to be a nice week. Rain on Thursday though
Supposed to get rain here Wednesday night/Thursday morning. Was hoping to take off Thursday and hit the links, we'll see what happens. Friday my dad and I are going to the Senior Players Championship at Firestone, and Saturday I've got the Parrot Head Run 5k. Busy week ahead.
Good, keep you out of trouble!
Amen to that! Morning, NicknameGeneratorDave.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on July 09, 2019, 07:35:30 AM
Good morning Guy's. I hit a shit storm at work. I will Catch up a bit later
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 09, 2019, 07:37:41 AM
Today Is: National No Bra Day

National No Bra Day is being observed today! It has always been observed annually on July 9th.

No Bra Day is an annual observance on October 13 on which women are encouraged to forgo wearing a bra as a means to encourage breast cancer awareness. No Bra Day was initially observed on July 9, 2011, but within three years it had moved to October 13, the month of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 09, 2019, 07:38:21 AM
good morning guys.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 09, 2019, 07:39:11 AM
working on the annual archives inventory. 🙄
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 09, 2019, 08:00:50 AM
Today Is: National No Bra Day

National No Bra Day is being observed today! It has always been observed annually on July 9th.
I'm not wearing mine today.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 09, 2019, 08:02:51 AM
Today Is: National No Bra Day

National No Bra Day is being observed today! It has always been observed annually on July 9th.

No Bra Day is an annual observance on October 13 on which women are encouraged to forgo wearing a bra as a means to encourage breast cancer awareness. No Bra Day was initially observed on July 9, 2011, but within three years it had moved to October 13, the month of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Nice bit of research there, Dean.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 09, 2019, 08:04:01 AM
Today Is: National No Bra Day

National No Bra Day is being observed today! It has always been observed annually on July 9th.

No Bra Day is an annual observance on October 13 on which women are encouraged to forgo wearing a bra as a means to encourage breast cancer awareness. No Bra Day was initially observed on July 9, 2011, but within three years it had moved to October 13, the month of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Should have known better than to accept breast information from a source other than Deano.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 09, 2019, 08:09:56 AM
July 9, 2019 – NATIONAL SUGAR COOKIE DAY
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 09, 2019, 08:11:34 AM
https://nationaldaycalendar.com/july/

July 14th is my day every day.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 09, 2019, 08:20:08 AM
Today Is: National No Bra Day

National No Bra Day is being observed today! It has always been observed annually on July 9th.

No Bra Day is an annual observance on October 13 on which women are encouraged to forgo wearing a bra as a means to encourage breast cancer awareness. No Bra Day was initially observed on July 9, 2011, but within three years it had moved to October 13, the month of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
It only makes sense that there be two no bra days...just sayin'.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 09, 2019, 08:21:41 AM
https://nationaldaycalendar.com/july/

July 14th is my day every day.
Indeed. I love Mac and Cheese as well.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 09, 2019, 08:23:37 AM
https://nationaldaycalendar.com/july/

July 14th is my day every day.
Guess it only makes sense to make National Nude Day and National Tape Measure Day the same day.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 09, 2019, 08:25:56 AM
https://nationaldaycalendar.com/july/

July 14th is my day every day.
Guess it only makes sense to make National Nude Day and National Tape Measure Day the same day.
And the day before is Nation Beans 'N' Franks Day. :D
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 09, 2019, 08:43:23 AM
WTF
National Cigar Day falls annually on February 27.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 09, 2019, 08:44:33 AM
Today Is: National No Bra Day

National No Bra Day is being observed today! It has always been observed annually on July 9th.

No Bra Day is an annual observance on October 13 on which women are encouraged to forgo wearing a bra as a means to encourage breast cancer awareness. No Bra Day was initially observed on July 9, 2011, but within three years it had moved to October 13, the month of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Should have known better than to accept breast information from a source other than Deano.
And today is also Banter GFY’s Day, if you want to claim you know something then get your fuk’n lazy asses out of bed and post first.

Meanwhile my trusted source says Today was originally NO Bra Day so thus it shall always be Today.

$Shit, Why don’t they just move Christmas to December 26 because the turkeys are cheaper.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 09, 2019, 08:45:36 AM
WTF
National Cigar Day falls annually on February 27.
No the American Cancer Society moved it to April 1.😂
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 09, 2019, 08:47:56 AM
Today Is: National No Bra Day

National No Bra Day is being observed today! It has always been observed annually on July 9th.

No Bra Day is an annual observance on October 13 on which women are encouraged to forgo wearing a bra as a means to encourage breast cancer awareness. No Bra Day was initially observed on July 9, 2011, but within three years it had moved to October 13, the month of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
It only makes sense that there be two no bra days...just sayin'.
What’s wrong with Every Day for those under 40 years or inches?
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 09, 2019, 08:51:58 AM
WTF
National Cigar Day falls annually on February 27.
But National Smoke A Cigar Day is March 6th.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 09, 2019, 08:52:23 AM
Today Is: National No Bra Day

National No Bra Day is being observed today! It has always been observed annually on July 9th.

No Bra Day is an annual observance on October 13 on which women are encouraged to forgo wearing a bra as a means to encourage breast cancer awareness. No Bra Day was initially observed on July 9, 2011, but within three years it had moved to October 13, the month of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Should have known better than to accept breast information from a source other than Deano.
And today is also Banter GFY’s Day, if you want to claim you know something then get your fuk’n lazy asses out of bed and post first.

Meanwhile my trusted source says Today was originally NO Bra Day so thus it shall always be Today.

$Shit, Why don’t they just move Christmas to December 26 because the turkeys are cheaper.
personally, I think it should be celebrated EVERY day.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 09, 2019, 08:55:43 AM
Science Proves That Wearing Bras Is Bad For Your Health:

https://www.lifehack.org/336735/science-proves-that-wearing-bras-bad-for-your-health
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 09, 2019, 08:57:30 AM
Obviously there is turmoil in the likely troubled Cigar Industry.

POLL: 59 PERCENT OF EXHIBITORS HAVE LOST FAITH IN IPCPR/PCA’S LEADERSHIP

https://halfwheel.com/poll-59-percent-of-exhibitors-have-lost-faith-in-ipcpr-pcas-leadership/363407
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 09, 2019, 08:57:50 AM
.... and sex is good for your health:

https://www.onhealth.com/content/1/health_benefits_sex
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 09, 2019, 09:03:25 AM
Science Proves That Wearing Bras Is Bad For Your Health:

https://www.lifehack.org/336735/science-proves-that-wearing-bras-bad-for-your-health
Oh sure, NOW you listen to science. :D
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 09, 2019, 09:06:43 AM
Science Proves That Wearing Bras Is Bad For Your Health:

https://www.lifehack.org/336735/science-proves-that-wearing-bras-bad-for-your-health
Oh sure, NOW you listen to science. :D
I've always been in favor of no bras. best thing that came out of the 70's was bra burning. 😂
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 09, 2019, 09:20:15 AM
Science Proves That Wearing Bras Is Bad For Your Health:

https://www.lifehack.org/336735/science-proves-that-wearing-bras-bad-for-your-health
Oh sure, NOW you listen to science. :D
I've always been in favor of no bras. best thing that came out of the 70's was bra burning. 😂
No argument here.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 09, 2019, 09:22:51 AM
Science Proves That Wearing Bras Is Bad For Your Health:

https://www.lifehack.org/336735/science-proves-that-wearing-bras-bad-for-your-health
Oh sure, NOW you listen to science. :D
I've always been in favor of no bras. best thing that came out of the 70's was bra burning. 😂
No argument here.
The only argument I'll offer is there needs to be an age limit applied.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 09, 2019, 09:33:18 AM
Science Proves That Wearing Bras Is Bad For Your Health:

https://www.lifehack.org/336735/science-proves-that-wearing-bras-bad-for-your-health
Oh sure, NOW you listen to science. :D
I've always been in favor of no bras. best thing that came out of the 70's was bra burning. 😂
No argument here.
The only argument I'll offer is there needs to be an age limit applied.
Not so much an age limit, maybe a length limit. Like, if your nipples are more than 5 inches below where they were when you were 25, then a bra is required.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 09, 2019, 09:38:09 AM
Science Proves That Wearing Bras Is Bad For Your Health:

https://www.lifehack.org/336735/science-proves-that-wearing-bras-bad-for-your-health
Oh sure, NOW you listen to science. :D
I've always been in favor of no bras. best thing that came out of the 70's was bra burning. 😂
No argument here.
The only argument I'll offer is there needs to be an age limit applied.
Not so much an age limit, maybe a length limit. Like, if your nipples are more than 5 inches below where they were when you were 25, then a bra is required.
5 inches?  Sheesh, I don't have any empirical evidence, but am guessing those suckers are long overripe by that point and need containment.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 09, 2019, 09:40:59 AM
Science Proves That Wearing Bras Is Bad For Your Health:

https://www.lifehack.org/336735/science-proves-that-wearing-bras-bad-for-your-health
Oh sure, NOW you listen to science. :D
I've always been in favor of no bras. best thing that came out of the 70's was bra burning. 😂
No argument here.
The only argument I'll offer is there needs to be an age limit applied.
Not so much an age limit, maybe a length limit. Like, if your nipples are more than 5 inches below where they were when you were 25, then a bra is required.
5 inches?  Sheesh, I don't have any empirical evidence, but am guessing those suckers are long overripe by that point and need containment.
Hey, I'm just spitballin' ideas here, not passing laws. ;)
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 09, 2019, 09:48:14 AM
Science Proves That Wearing Bras Is Bad For Your Health:

https://www.lifehack.org/336735/science-proves-that-wearing-bras-bad-for-your-health
Oh sure, NOW you listen to science. :D
I've always been in favor of no bras. best thing that came out of the 70's was bra burning. 😂
No argument here.
The only argument I'll offer is there needs to be an age limit applied.
Not so much an age limit, maybe a length limit. Like, if your nipples are more than 5 inches below where they were when you were 25, then a bra is required.
5 inches?  Sheesh, I don't have any empirical evidence, but am guessing those suckers are long overripe by that point and need containment.
Hey, I'm just spitballin' ideas here, not passing laws. ;)
Your sagination limit of 5 inches is telling, though.  It's good to know you'll still find the ladies sufficiently attractive as you enter the Dean phase of your life.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 09, 2019, 09:55:43 AM
[...]

(https://media.giphy.com/media/oUYDwyQ3xUgo0/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 09, 2019, 09:56:01 AM
[...]

Post by: FloridaDean on July 09, 2019, 09:58:41 AM
[...]

Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 09, 2019, 10:10:56 AM
Today Is: National No Bra Day

National No Bra Day is being observed today! It has always been observed annually on July 9th.

No Bra Day is an annual observance on October 13 on which women are encouraged to forgo wearing a bra as a means to encourage breast cancer awareness. No Bra Day was initially observed on July 9, 2011, but within three years it had moved to October 13, the month of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Should have known better than to accept breast information from a source other than Deano.
And today is also Banter GFY’s Day, if you want to claim you know something then get your fuk’n lazy asses out of bed and post first.

Meanwhile my trusted source says Today was originally NO Bra Day so thus it shall always be Today.

$Shit, Why don’t they just move Christmas to December 26 because the turkeys are cheaper.
They can cancel it all together and it would be fine by me.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 09, 2019, 10:12:13 AM
Science Proves That Wearing Bras Is Bad For Your Health:

https://www.lifehack.org/336735/science-proves-that-wearing-bras-bad-for-your-health
Oh sure, NOW you listen to science. :D
I've always been in favor of no bras. best thing that came out of the 70's was bra burning.
And me.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 09, 2019, 10:13:26 AM
Science Proves That Wearing Bras Is Bad For Your Health:

https://www.lifehack.org/336735/science-proves-that-wearing-bras-bad-for-your-health
Oh sure, NOW you listen to science. :D
I've always been in favor of no bras. best thing that came out of the 70's was bra burning.
No argument here.
The only argument I'll offer is there needs to be an age limit applied.
Not so much an age limit, maybe a length limit. Like, if your nipples are more than 5 inches below where they were when you were 25, then a bra is required.
5 inches?  Sheesh, I don't have any empirical evidence, but am guessing those suckers are long overripe by that point and need containment.
Hey, I'm just spitballin' ideas here, not passing laws. ;)
I thought that's how laws got passed?
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 09, 2019, 10:19:57 AM
Science Proves That Wearing Bras Is Bad For Your Health:

https://www.lifehack.org/336735/science-proves-that-wearing-bras-bad-for-your-health
Oh sure, NOW you listen to science. :D
I've always been in favor of no bras. best thing that came out of the 70's was bra burning.
No argument here.
The only argument I'll offer is there needs to be an age limit applied.
Not so much an age limit, maybe a length limit. Like, if your nipples are more than 5 inches below where they were when you were 25, then a bra is required.
5 inches?  Sheesh, I don't have any empirical evidence, but am guessing those suckers are long overripe by that point and need containment.
Hey, I'm just spitballin' ideas here, not passing laws. ;)
I thought that's how laws got passed?
You're thinking of executive orders. If we were talking laws, there'd be a lot more lobbyist money in my pockets right now.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 09, 2019, 10:33:37 AM
[...]

Either way I'd like to apply for the position creating the 25 yr old baseline measurement. Dean can take over after that.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 09, 2019, 10:41:44 AM
[...]

The pay is better for the latter, but the benefits are better for the former.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 09, 2019, 10:45:24 AM
[...]

There's pay?  Awesome!
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 09, 2019, 10:59:00 AM
[...]

And all the milk you can drink.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 09, 2019, 10:59:29 AM
[...]

You get paid if you do the over-5 inch set. If you want to do the baseline set, there's no pay, but the benefits are tight. ;)
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 09, 2019, 11:00:08 AM
[...]

(https://media2.giphy.com/media/yF62lGfZonSKs/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 09, 2019, 11:06:51 AM
[...]

There goes my appetite.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 09, 2019, 11:08:11 AM
Good Day Mr. Tony.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 09, 2019, 11:10:01 AM
Ross Perot dead at 89.

https://www.newsandguts.com/link/cnbc-billionaire-and-former-presidential-candidate-ross-perot-is-dead-at-89/?fbclid=IwAR1RpIgHPTBq9rpFjrABImyLVFGQ62bT0lRkN8kvv4Z8VPDNhOammTmMYOk
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 09, 2019, 11:10:24 AM
[...]

You're welcome.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 09, 2019, 11:11:44 AM
Good Day Mr. Tony.
Good day to you. We got a bit of rain at the moment in Monopoli.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 09, 2019, 12:23:14 PM
Good Day Mr. Tony.
Good day to you. We got a bit of rain at the moment in Monopoli.
Raining on the banter's parade, more like.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 09, 2019, 12:43:44 PM
Good Day Mr. Tony.
Good day to you. We got a bit of rain at the moment in Monopoli.
Raining on the banter's parade, more like.
Sun is out again. GFY!
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 09, 2019, 01:03:44 PM
Good Day Mr. Tony.
Good day to you. We got a bit of rain at the moment in Monopoli.
Raining on the banter's parade, more like.
Sun is out again. GFY!
Sun has been out here all day, so I will NOT fuck myself!
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 09, 2019, 01:22:11 PM
Good Day Mr. Tony.
Good day to you. We got a bit of rain at the moment in Monopoli.
Raining on the banter's parade, more like.
Sun is out again. GFY!
Sun has been out here all day, so I will NOT fuck myself!
But it's Tuesday!
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 09, 2019, 01:35:44 PM
Good Day Mr. Tony.
Good day to you. We got a bit of rain at the moment in Monopoli.
Raining on the banter's parade, more like.
Sun is out again. GFY!
Sun has been out here all day, so I will NOT fuck myself!
But it's Tuesday!
True story. Ok, I will, but it'll have to wait until I get home.  8)
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 09, 2019, 02:19:00 PM
Speaking of which, hazzuh!
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 09, 2019, 02:26:47 PM
Good Day Mr. Tony.
Good day to you. We got a bit of rain at the moment in Monopoli.
I enjoy playing Monopoly!
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 09, 2019, 02:28:04 PM
Today from SBC

Tuesday Special!

Starting now until midnight we two specials on three categories.

Categories
Dapper
Illusione
JRE

CODE: TUESDAY = 17% off plus 5% reward points on above categories

or

CODE: TUESDAY100 = 23% off plus 5% reward points on above categories on orders $100+
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 09, 2019, 02:57:02 PM
Smoking a turkey on the Old Smokey while also smoking an Old Partagas 1845 along with a Sweetwater Guide Beer.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 09, 2019, 02:58:49 PM
Good Day Mr. Tony.
Good day to you. We got a bit of rain at the moment in Monopoli.
I enjoy playing Monopoly!
Better keep your old Monopoly Game because the Millennial Commies fucked up the Monopoly games too a few years ago.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 09, 2019, 03:27:16 PM
“We’re not women’s soccer. We’re not the NFL!. If there’s anybody here who is going to be disrespectful to either the American or the Canadian national anthem, grab your gear and get the f**k out now because you’ll never see the ice in this arena. We don’t have that problem in hockey, we’re better than that but there was no sense in wasting anybody’s time if that sh*t was going to happen.”

Anonymous Hockey Coach
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 09, 2019, 08:06:58 PM
Anonymous coach lull.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 09, 2019, 09:15:28 PM
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 09, 2019, 09:17:00 PM
Maybe it's an All Star game lull. In any case, we had to get ourselves to the next page.

Good night.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 09, 2019, 09:40:47 PM
Sheesh.
Tell me about it...
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 09, 2019, 09:41:15 PM
Maybe it's an All Star game lull. In any case, we had to get ourselves to the next page.

Good night.
ESPY's tomorrow...
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 09, 2019, 09:45:21 PM
https://halfwheel.com/ipcpr-2019-room101/336491

Room 101 10th Anniversary, Doomsayer Habano and Maduro, Farce Maduro to look forward to.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 09, 2019, 10:58:28 PM
“We’re not women’s soccer. We’re not the NFL!. If there’s anybody here who is going to be disrespectful to either the American or the Canadian national anthem, grab your gear and get the f**k out now because you’ll never see the ice in this arena. We don’t have that problem in hockey, we’re better than that but there was no sense in wasting anybody’s time if that sh*t was going to happen.”

Anonymous Hockey Coach
Well said.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 09, 2019, 11:00:22 PM
Evening Dave and maybe ItalianMayor.  Checking in from the rainy NW again.
Title: Re: 7/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 10, 2019, 12:31:18 AM
Flip late for the ol' Paisano.