CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 26, 2019, 12:00:50 AM

Title: 9/26/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on September 26, 2019, 12:00:50 AM
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 04:02:17 AM
boy, do I have a deal for you.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 04:55:09 AM
I was wrong.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 05:16:27 AM
BrickHouse Connie robusto and coffee. I don't remember having one of these before, I prefer the maduro, so I picked a few up yesterday.

https://bespokeunit.com/articles/cigars/brick-house-connecticut/

I will let you know.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2019, 05:56:15 AM
I was wrong.
And here I got all excited and whatnot.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2019, 06:00:59 AM
I was wrong.
And here I got all excited and whatnot.
TWSS
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 06:01:15 AM
I was wrong.
And here I got all excited and whatnot.
😂 nothing. nada.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 06:03:04 AM
not bad, but not great. so so.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2019, 06:03:25 AM
Morning Dave and Dean.  Boarding in 30 minutes to head home from beautiful Virginia. It's for lovers in case you didn't know.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 06:03:58 AM
good morning Dave and Mark.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 06:05:45 AM
Morning Dave and Dean.  Boarding in 30 minutes to head home from beautiful Virginia. It's for lovers in case you didn't know.
do you have one? a lover that is.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2019, 06:10:23 AM
Morning Dave and Dean.  Boarding in 30 minutes to head home from beautiful Virginia. It's for lovers in case you didn't know.
do you have one? a lover that is.
Sounds like in VA, he'd better have more than one.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2019, 06:19:21 AM
Morning Dave and Dean.  Boarding in 30 minutes to head home from beautiful Virginia. It's for lovers in case you didn't know.
do you have one? a lover that is.
Depends if I've managed to piss her off or not.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2019, 06:19:44 AM
Morning Dave and Dean.  Boarding in 30 minutes to head home from beautiful Virginia. It's for lovers in case you didn't know.
do you have one? a lover that is.
But by your standards, no.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2019, 06:21:40 AM
Morning Dave and Dean.  Boarding in 30 minutes to head home from beautiful Virginia. It's for lovers in case you didn't know.
do you have one? a lover that is.
Sounds like in VA, he'd better have more than one.
I did pass a Welcome to VA sign with a photo of Dean on it. This state's slogan sets a high bar.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 06:22:04 AM
SUSPICIOUS PACKAGE Man accused of shoplifting but suspicious bulge in his trousers was just his 10in penis

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/10006451/man-shoplifting-bulge-big-penis/amp/
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 06:23:07 AM
Morning Dave and Dean.  Boarding in 30 minutes to head home from beautiful Virginia. It's for lovers in case you didn't know.
do you have one? a lover that is.
Sounds like in VA, he'd better have more than one.
I did pass a Welcome to VA sign with a photo of Dean on it. This state's slogan sets a high bar.

was I smiling?
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2019, 06:28:57 AM
SUSPICIOUS PACKAGE Man accused of shoplifting but suspicious bulge in his trousers was just his 10in penis

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/10006451/man-shoplifting-bulge-big-penis/amp/
I think I've seen a movie that started that way before.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2019, 06:30:40 AM
SUSPICIOUS PACKAGE Man accused of shoplifting but suspicious bulge in his trousers was just his 10in penis

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/10006451/man-shoplifting-bulge-big-penis/amp/
I think I've seen a movie that started that way before.
CNS
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2019, 06:31:38 AM
Morning Dave and Dean.  Boarding in 30 minutes to head home from beautiful Virginia. It's for lovers in case you didn't know.
do you have one? a lover that is.
Sounds like in VA, he'd better have more than one.
I did pass a Welcome to VA sign with a photo of Dean on it. This state's slogan sets a high bar.

was I smiling?
Yes. Even had an EPC 2nd and coffee in the shot.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 06:39:52 AM
Morning Dave and Dean.  Boarding in 30 minutes to head home from beautiful Virginia. It's for lovers in case you didn't know.
do you have one? a lover that is.
Sounds like in VA, he'd better have more than one.
I did pass a Welcome to VA sign with a photo of Dean on it. This state's slogan sets a high bar.

was I smiling?
Yes. Even had an EPC 2nd and coffee in the shot.

I remember that photo.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2019, 06:41:05 AM
BrickHouse Connie robusto and coffee. I don't remember having one of these before, I prefer the maduro, so I picked a few up yesterday.

https://bespokeunit.com/articles/cigars/brick-house-connecticut/

I will let you know.
I smoked one recently too. It was just ok.

Good morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2019, 06:43:32 AM
Good morning, LTG and Mark.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2019, 06:45:54 AM
Good morning, LTG and Mark.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2019, 06:46:09 AM
Good morning, LTG and Mark.
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2019, 06:46:13 AM
I'm a little late to the party so Mark may have boarded already.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2019, 06:46:34 AM
I'm a little late to the party so Mark may have boarded already.
...Or not.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2019, 06:48:26 AM
Morning Dave and Dean.  Boarding in 30 minutes to head home from beautiful Virginia. It's for lovers in case you didn't know.
do you have one? a lover that is.
Sounds like in VA, he'd better have more than one.
I did pass a Welcome to VA sign with a photo of Dean on it. This state's slogan sets a high bar.

was I smiling?
Yes. Even had an EPC 2nd and coffee in the shot.
Was that the one with his shirt off and the tats showing? I made my kids close their eyes when we passed it on I-95.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2019, 06:51:08 AM
Morning Dave and Dean.  Boarding in 30 minutes to head home from beautiful Virginia. It's for lovers in case you didn't know.
do you have one? a lover that is.
Sounds like in VA, he'd better have more than one.
I did pass a Welcome to VA sign with a photo of Dean on it. This state's slogan sets a high bar.

was I smiling?
Yes. Even had an EPC 2nd and coffee in the shot.
Was that the one with his shirt off and the tats showing? I made my kids close their eyes when we passed it on I-95.
I believe that one is on the sign as you enter Florida.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2019, 06:52:40 AM
I'm a little late to the party so Mark may have boarded already.
...Or not.
On the plane but the still boarding.  Lots of empty middle seats but of course not the one next to me.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2019, 06:53:45 AM
 One very pretty flight attendant,  though, so at least there's that.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2019, 06:56:09 AM
Time to sit back and enjoy the flight.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2019, 06:59:26 AM
Time to sit back and enjoy the flight.
Safe travels.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 07:00:00 AM
BrickHouse Connie robusto and coffee. I don't remember having one of these before, I prefer the maduro, so I picked a few up yesterday.

https://bespokeunit.com/articles/cigars/brick-house-connecticut/

I will let you know.
I smoked one recently too. It was just ok.

Good morning, Dean.
good morning Tony.
.... now I know why I smoke EPC 2nds.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 07:01:08 AM
I'm a little late to the party so Mark may have boarded already.
...Or not.
On the plane but the still boarding.  Lots of empty middle seats but of course not the one next to me.
try to enjoy the trip Mark.
travel mercies.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 07:01:50 AM
Morning Dave and Dean.  Boarding in 30 minutes to head home from beautiful Virginia. It's for lovers in case you didn't know.
do you have one? a lover that is.
Sounds like in VA, he'd better have more than one.
I did pass a Welcome to VA sign with a photo of Dean on it. This state's slogan sets a high bar.

was I smiling?
Yes. Even had an EPC 2nd and coffee in the shot.
Was that the one with his shirt off and the tats showing? I made my kids close their eyes when we passed it on I-95.
I believe that one is on the sign as you enter Florida.
correct.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2019, 07:03:28 AM
BrickHouse Connie robusto and coffee. I don't remember having one of these before, I prefer the maduro, so I picked a few up yesterday.

https://bespokeunit.com/articles/cigars/brick-house-connecticut/

I will let you know.
I smoked one recently too. It was just ok.

Good morning, Dean.
good morning Tony.
.... now I know why I smoke EPC 2nds.
Not that I have any objection to EPC 2nds but there are a lot of nice cigars out there. That Brick House CT just isn't one of them. And I really wanted to like it. Honestly, I did.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 07:06:26 AM
BrickHouse Connie robusto and coffee. I don't remember having one of these before, I prefer the maduro, so I picked a few up yesterday.

https://bespokeunit.com/articles/cigars/brick-house-connecticut/

I will let you know.
I smoked one recently too. It was just ok.

Good morning, Dean.
good morning Tony.
.... now I know why I smoke EPC 2nds.
Not that I have any objection to EPC 2nds but there are a lot of nice cigars out there. That Brick House CT just isn't one of them. And I really wanted to like it. Honestly, I did.
good thing though, the BH maduros are nicely priced.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2019, 07:19:56 AM
BrickHouse Connie robusto and coffee. I don't remember having one of these before, I prefer the maduro, so I picked a few up yesterday.

https://bespokeunit.com/articles/cigars/brick-house-connecticut/

I will let you know.
I smoked one recently too. It was just ok.

Good morning, Dean.
good morning Tony.
.... now I know why I smoke EPC 2nds.
Not that I have any objection to EPC 2nds but there are a lot of nice cigars out there. That Brick House CT just isn't one of them. And I really wanted to like it. Honestly, I did.
good thing though, the BH maduros are nicely priced.
I used to enjoy the original (natural?) Brick House. Haven't had one in years.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2019, 07:20:57 AM
Wow, look at you busy beaver early risers! Page 3 by 7!
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2019, 07:22:41 AM
Morning PosterBoyDean, FriendlySkiesBean, WishfulThinkingDave and WithTheProgramTony.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2019, 07:27:36 AM
Today is Thursday, Sept. 26, the 269th day of 2019. There are 96 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On Sept. 26, 1789, Thomas Jefferson was confirmed by the Senate to be the first United States secretary of state; John Jay, the first chief justice; Edmund Randolph, the first attorney general.

On this date:
In 1777, British troops occupied Philadelphia during the American Revolution.
In 1892, John Philip Sousa and his newly formed band performed publicly for the first time at the Stillman Music Hall in Plainfield, New Jersey.
In 1907,In 1960, the first-ever debate between presidential nominees took place as Democrat John F. Kennedy and Republican Richard M. Nixon faced off before a national TV audience from Chicago.
In 1955, following word that President Eisenhower had suffered a heart attack, the New York Stock Exchange saw its worst price decline since 1929.
In 1964, the situation comedy "Gilligan's Island" premiered on CBS-TV.
In 1977, Sir Freddie Laker began his cut-rate "Skytrain" service from London to New York. (The carrier went out of business in 1982.)
In 1986, William H. Rehnquist was sworn in as the 16th chief justice of the United States, while Antonin Scalia joined the Supreme Court as its 103rd member.
In 1990, the Motion Picture Association of America announced it had created a new rating, NC-17, to replace the X rating.
In 1991, four men and four women began a two-year stay inside a sealed-off structure in Oracle, Arizona, called Biosphere 2. (They emerged from Biosphere on this date in 1993.) New Zealand went from being a colony to a dominion within the British Empire.
In 1996, President Clinton signed a bill ensuring two-day hospital stays for new mothers and their babies.
In 2003, President George W. Bush and Russian President Vladimir Putin (POO'-tihn) opened a two-day summit at Camp David.

Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2019, 07:28:44 AM
Ten years ago: Film director Roman Polanski was arrested by Swiss police on an international warrant as he arrived in Zurich to receive a lifetime achievement award from a film festival. (Polanski had fled the U.S. in 1978, a year after pleading guilty to unlawful sexual intercourse with a 13-year-old girl. Polanski spent two months in a Swiss jail and served seven months of house arrest before Switzerland's government decided against extraditing him to the United States.) Pope Benedict XVI began a three-day pilgrimage to the Czech Republic.

Five years ago: Fire broke out in the basement of a suburban Chicago air traffic control center, temporarily halting operations at O'Hare and Midway airports; an FAA contract employee, Brian Howard, was accused of cutting cables and setting the fire before slashing his throat. (Howard pleaded guilty to willfully destroying an air navigation facility and using fire to commit a felony, and was sentenced to 12 1/2 years in prison.) American warplanes and drones hit Islamic State group targets in Syria and Iraq as the U.S.-led coalition expanded to include Britain, Denmark and Belgium. Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton gave birth in New York to her first child, a daughter named Charlotte.

One year ago: As Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh prepared for a public Senate hearing on an allegation from a California professor that Kavanaugh had sexually assaulted her when they were teens, a third accusation of sexual misconduct came from a woman who said she saw Kavanaugh "consistently engage in excessive drinking and inappropriate contact of a sexual nature." President Donald Trump said his view of sexual misconduct allegations against powerful men, including his Supreme Court nominee, was affected by "a lot of false charges" that he said had been made against him by women he said had been "paid a lot of money" to make those charges.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2019, 07:31:52 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Retired baseball All-Star Bobby Shantz is 94.
Actor Richard Herd is 87.
Country singer David Frizzell is 78.
Actor Kent McCord is 77.
Television host Anne Robinson is 75.
Singer Bryan Ferry is 74.
Actress Mary Beth Hurt is 73.
Singer Olivia Newton-John is 71.
Actor James Keane is 67. Rock singer-musician Cesar Rosas (Los Lobos) is 65.
Country singer Carlene Carter is 64.
 Actress Linda Hamilton is 63.
Country singer Doug Supernaw is 59.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Cindy Herron (En Vogue) is 58.
Actress Melissa Sue Anderson is 57.
Actor Patrick Bristow is 57.
Rock musician Al Pitrelli is 57.
Singer Tracey Thorn (Everything But The Girl) is 57.
TV personality Jillian Barberie is 53.
Contemporary Christian guitarist Jody Davis (Newsboys) is 52.
Actor Jim Caviezel (kuh-VEE'-zuhl) is 51.
Actress Tricia O'Kelley is 51.
Actor Ben Shenkman is 51.
Actress Melanie Paxon is 47.
Singer Shawn Stockman (Boyz II Men) is 47.
Music producer Dr. Luke is 46.
Jazz musician Nicholas Payton is 46.
Actor Mark Famiglietti (fah-mihl-YEH'-tee) is 40.
Singer-actress Christina Milian (MIHL'-ee-ahn) is 38.
Tennis player Serena Williams is 38.
Actress Zoe Perry is 36.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 07:32:22 AM
BrickHouse Connie robusto and coffee. I don't remember having one of these before, I prefer the maduro, so I picked a few up yesterday.

https://bespokeunit.com/articles/cigars/brick-house-connecticut/

I will let you know.
I smoked one recently too. It was just ok.

Good morning, Dean.
good morning Tony.
.... now I know why I smoke EPC 2nds.
Not that I have any objection to EPC 2nds but there are a lot of nice cigars out there. That Brick House CT just isn't one of them. And I really wanted to like it. Honestly, I did.
good thing though, the BH maduros are nicely priced.
I used to enjoy the original (natural?) Brick House. Haven't had one in years.
they are only okay too.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2019, 07:32:43 AM
Thought for Today: "Pity the meek, for they shall inherit the earth." — Don Marquis, American journalist-author (1878-1937).
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 07:33:02 AM
Morning PosterBoyDean, FriendlySkiesBean, WishfulThinkingDave and WithTheProgramTony.
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2019, 07:33:25 AM
Rolled the dice and booked American for this trip. Mistake. Back to the gate with a maintenance issue.  F'kn loser airline at war with their union.  Customers can GFT.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 07:35:15 AM
Actress Linda Hamilton is 63?
tough broad there.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 07:36:39 AM
Thought for Today: "Pity the meek, for they shall inherit the earth." — Don Marquis, American journalist-author (1878-1937).
all this time I thought AOC coined that phrase.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 07:37:34 AM
Rolled the dice and booked American for this trip. Mistake. Back to the gate with a maintenance issue.  F'kn loser airline at war with their union.  Customers can GFT.
oops.
better than difficulties in the air.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2019, 07:40:40 AM
“But when fall comes, kicking summer out on its treacherous ass as it always does one day sometime after the midpoint of September, it stays awhile like an old friend that you have missed. It settles in the way an old friend will settle into your favorite chair and take out his pipe and light it and then fill the afternoon with stories of places he has been and things he has done since last he saw you.”
― Stephen King, 'Salem's Lot

“At no other time (than autumn) does the earth let itself be inhaled in one smell, the ripe earth; in a smell that is in no way inferior to the smell of the sea, bitter where it borders on taste, and more honeysweet where you feel it touching the first sounds. Containing depth within itself, darkness, something of the grave almost.”
― Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters on Cézanne

“[T]hat old September feeling, left over from school days, of summer passing, vacation nearly done, obligations gathering, books and football in the air ... Another fall, another turned page: there was something of jubilee in that annual autumnal beginning, as if last year's mistakes had been wiped clean by summer.”
― Wallace Stegner, Angle of Repose

“That time of year thou mayst in me behold
When yellow leaves, or none, or few, do hang
Upon those boughs which shake against the cold,
Bare ruin'd choirs, where late the sweet birds sang.
In me thou seest the twilight of such day
As after sunset fadeth in the west,
Which by and by black night doth take away,
Death's second self, that seals up all in rest.
In me thou see'st the glowing of such fire
That on the ashes of his youth doth lie,
As the death-bed whereon it must expire
Consumed with that which it was nourish'd by.
This thou perceivest, which makes thy love more strong,
To love that well which thou must leave ere long.”
― William Shakespeare, Sonnets

“Give me juicy autumnal fruit, ripe and red from the orchard."

[Give me the splendid silent sun]”
― Walt Whitman, The Complete Poems
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2019, 07:44:54 AM
Rolled the dice and booked American for this trip. Mistake. Back to the gate with a maintenance issue.  F'kn loser airline at war with their union.  Customers can GFT.
oops.
better than difficulties in the air.
Smoking a Gurkha is better than having it shoved up your ass.  What's your point?
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2019, 07:45:11 AM
Rolled the dice and booked American for this trip. Mistake. Back to the gate with a maintenance issue.  F'kn loser airline at war with their union.  Customers can GFT.
oops.
better than difficulties in the air.
Ain't that the truth.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2019, 07:45:54 AM
Rolled the dice and booked American for this trip. Mistake. Back to the gate with a maintenance issue.  F'kn loser airline at war with their union.  Customers can GFT.
oops.
better than difficulties in the air.
Smoking a Gurkha is better than having it shoved up your ass.  What's your point?
DeboardingMark is cranky.  ;D
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2019, 07:47:50 AM
Rolled the dice and booked American for this trip. Mistake. Back to the gate with a maintenance issue.  F'kn loser airline at war with their union.  Customers can GFT.
oops.
better than difficulties in the air.
Smoking a Gurkha is better than having it shoved up your ass.  What's your point?
DeboardingMark is cranky.  ;D
And 30 minutes later maintenance has finally arrived. Must have stopped off for a coffee and donut.  FMTT
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 07:49:34 AM
Rolled the dice and booked American for this trip. Mistake. Back to the gate with a maintenance issue.  F'kn loser airline at war with their union.  Customers can GFT.
oops.
better than difficulties in the air.
Smoking a Gurkha is better than having it shoved up your ass.  What's your point?
I'd rather drive than either option.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2019, 07:52:29 AM
Rolled the dice and booked American for this trip. Mistake. Back to the gate with a maintenance issue.  F'kn loser airline at war with their union.  Customers can GFT.
oops.
better than difficulties in the air.
Smoking a Gurkha is better than having it shoved up your ass.  What's your point?
DeboardingMark is cranky.  ;D
F'kn A yeah.  F'kers have lost control of their f'kn business.  At this rate I'll be renting a car in Dallas and driving the rest of the way to Austin.  Otherwise these losers probably won't get me home until tomorrow.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2019, 08:05:59 AM
Looks like I'm driving home from Dallas as the f'kers can't get me back to Austin until 7:30 pm.  Enjoy the rest of your day,  boys.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2019, 08:08:24 AM
Looks like I'm driving home from Dallas as the f'kers can't get me back to Austin until 7:30 pm.  Enjoy the rest of your day,  boys.
Oof. Sorry, LongWayRoundMark.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Ogie on September 26, 2019, 08:09:53 AM
Thought for Today: "Pity the meek, for they shall inherit the earth." — Don Marquis, American journalist-author (1878-1937).
all this time I thought AOC coined that phrase.
It’s from the Bible. Jesus said it. FFS.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 08:19:47 AM
think I'll pay some bills. 😬
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2019, 08:46:20 AM
think I'll pay some bills. 😬
Got paid today. That'll be gone before I know it.  8)
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 08:50:03 AM
think I'll pay some bills. 😬
Got paid today. That'll be gone before I know it.  8)
I got one pay yesterday and get the other Monday. just trying to stay ahead of the game.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2019, 08:54:47 AM
think I'll pay some bills. 😬
Got paid today. That'll be gone before I know it.  8)
I got one pay yesterday and get the other Monday. just trying to stay ahead of the game.
That's always the plan, at least.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2019, 08:54:54 AM
Meeting time
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 09:24:19 AM
Cusano Nicaragua or Schizo?
decisions decisions
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 09:24:57 AM
Meeting time
I hope they have donuts for you.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 09:47:36 AM
Cusano Nicaragua or Schizo?
decisions decisions
went the Cusano route.
wasn't aware it was a Davidoff blend.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 09:56:39 AM
AJ vs Oliva at the Page.

https://www.cigarpage.com/winner-take-all.html
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2019, 09:57:50 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 10:07:30 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
everyone ran off I think.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2019, 10:08:55 AM
Thought for Today: "Pity the meek, for they shall inherit the earth." — Don Marquis, American journalist-author (1878-1937).
all this time I thought AOC coined that phrase.
It’s from the Bible. Jesus said it. FFS.
Good day Ogie.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2019, 10:09:22 AM
And hello to the Razman as well.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2019, 10:09:23 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
everyone ran off I think.
Well, they were pretty cranky. Probably needed naps.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2019, 10:09:55 AM
And hello to the Razman as well.
Morning, TD and Ogie.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 10:21:34 AM
bills caught up. time to get groceries.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2019, 10:32:35 AM
Meeting time
I hope they have donuts for you.
No donuts, unfortunately. There's actually an outside event at a local fruit farm later this afternoon, but the wife is working, so I'm gonna miss it. And they have really good cider and donuts, too.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2019, 10:47:53 AM
Meeting time
I hope they have donuts for you.
No donuts, unfortunately. There's actually an outside event at a local fruit farm later this afternoon, but the wife is working, so I'm gonna miss it. And they have really good cider and donuts, too.
The sacrifices we make!
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2019, 10:53:17 AM
Meeting time
I hope they have donuts for you.
No donuts, unfortunately. There's actually an outside event at a local fruit farm later this afternoon, but the wife is working, so I'm gonna miss it. And they have really good cider and donuts, too.
Got a place like that out here, called Lattin's. Awesome apple fritters and "cider donuts."
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2019, 10:53:23 AM
Meeting time
I hope they have donuts for you.
No donuts, unfortunately. There's actually an outside event at a local fruit farm later this afternoon, but the wife is working, so I'm gonna miss it. And they have really good cider and donuts, too.
The sacrifices we make!
Right?!? And that's not even counting the food trucks that are supposed to be there!
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2019, 10:56:41 AM
Meeting time
I hope they have donuts for you.
No donuts, unfortunately. There's actually an outside event at a local fruit farm later this afternoon, but the wife is working, so I'm gonna miss it. And they have really good cider and donuts, too.
Got a place like that out here, called Lattin's. Awesome apple fritters and "cider donuts."
We have a couple of really good places in the area. Then you get about an hour or so south and you hit Amish country. That's where the next level stuff begins.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2019, 11:15:07 AM
Meeting time
I hope they have donuts for you.
No donuts, unfortunately. There's actually an outside event at a local fruit farm later this afternoon, but the wife is working, so I'm gonna miss it. And they have really good cider and donuts, too.
Got a place like that out here, called Lattin's. Awesome apple fritters and "cider donuts."
We have a couple of really good places in the area. Then you get about an hour or so south and you hit Amish country. That's where the next level stuff begins.
OK, I'm getting hungry now!
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2019, 11:17:08 AM
Going out with some work friends tomorrow at Osteria Procaccini...looking forward to the Ruchetta E Prosciutto pizza.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 11:57:54 AM
cupboards have food again. alot of deli meats/cheeses in fridge. money left over too. WinnDixie had alot of BOGO.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 12:07:06 PM
capicola and provolone on crusty Italian bread.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2019, 01:01:01 PM
capicola and provolone on crusty Italian bread.
copycat.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2019, 01:04:14 PM
capicola and provolone on crusty Italian bread.
copycat.
Don't worry, his bread won't be nearly as good lol
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 01:14:40 PM
capicola and provolone on crusty Italian bread.
copycat.
Don't worry, his bread won't be nearly as good lol
😟
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2019, 01:21:58 PM
capicola and provolone on crusty Italian bread.
copycat.
Don't worry, his bread won't be nearly as good lol
Got them Portugese rolls, bro?
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: bluecollar on September 26, 2019, 02:02:32 PM
think I'll pay some bills.
Got paid today. That'll be gone before I know it.  8)
Me too and with 400 cigar options I still can't pull the trigger on one.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2019, 02:03:46 PM
think I'll pay some bills.
Got paid today. That'll be gone before I know it.  8)
Me too and with 400 cigar options I still can't pull the trigger on one.
Sometimes too many choices is almost as bad as no choices.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2019, 02:09:13 PM
capicola and provolone on crusty Italian bread.
copycat.
Don't worry, his bread won't be nearly as good lol
Got them Portugese rolls, bro?
The only way to go for a top quality pork roll & egg sangwich
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: sfish on September 26, 2019, 02:09:49 PM
think I'll pay some bills.
Got paid today. That'll be gone before I know it.  8)
Me too and with 400 cigar options I still can't pull the trigger on one.
Try any Espinosa 20th yet Rick?
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: bluecollar on September 26, 2019, 02:11:30 PM
think I'll pay some bills.
Got paid today. That'll be gone before I know it.  8)
Me too and with 400 cigar options I still can't pull the trigger on one.
Try any Espinosa 20th yet Rick?
No I haven't. I did see a 5 pack on the devil site. I did just put some items in my cart.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2019, 02:20:34 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2019, 02:40:22 PM
Wow, look at you busy beaver early risers! Page 3 by 7!
Yeah, but then I had consecutive meetings and haven't been able to post again in 7 hours.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2019, 02:41:48 PM
Rolled the dice and booked American for this trip. Mistake. Back to the gate with a maintenance issue.  F'kn loser airline at war with their union.  Customers can GFT.
Oh damn, that really blows.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2019, 02:43:35 PM
Wow, look at you busy beaver early risers! Page 3 by 7!
Yeah, but then I had consecutive meetings and haven't been able to post again in 7 hours.
..... and I've been on the phone since my last post.
..... since that last post.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2019, 05:33:32 PM
RobocallerDean lull.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2019, 05:59:32 PM
Just not a heck of a lot of cigar news out there...
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: bluecollar on September 26, 2019, 07:24:58 PM
I'm in the man cave smoking an h Upmann by AJ. Half way done. My see if anything is new on Netflix with Wifey
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2019, 07:39:43 PM
Looks like I'm driving home from Dallas as the f'kers can't get me back to Austin until 7:30 pm.  Enjoy the rest of your day,  boys.
Hope you made it home ok. That's a long fucking day. Sorry, bro.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: bluecollar on September 26, 2019, 08:02:52 PM
Enjoy your weekend guys. Safe travels to Mr Bean.
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: flip from jersey on September 26, 2019, 09:40:12 PM
i used to log in from my work computer, it remembered the password and bookmark.  had to try to remember the sites name,and i forgot my password.
The dangers of early retirement.  slowly getting back to new normal, which now includes 3 days of hemodialysis, and 3 days of physical therapy
spent over 2 weeks in the hospital in early December.  I thought all kinds of women show up when you retire, or is that
only Dean in Florida.?
Title: Re: 9/26/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2019, 11:18:27 PM
i used to log in from my work computer, it remembered the password and bookmark.  had to try to remember the sites name,and i forgot my password.
The dangers of early retirement.  slowly getting back to new normal, which now includes 3 days of hemodialysis, and 3 days of physical therapy
spent over 2 weeks in the hospital in early December.  I thought all kinds of women show up when you retire, or is that
only Dean in Florida.?
Good luck to you, Flip. Our Facebook members were keeping us posted.