CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 07, 2019, 12:01:58 AM

Title: 10/7/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on October 07, 2019, 12:01:58 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 07, 2019, 06:05:14 AM
I ❤ Mondays.
off to JAX.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2019, 06:07:30 AM
I ❤ Mondays.
off to JAX.
Safe travels, SupposedlyRetiredDean.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2019, 06:17:42 AM
Good morning, Dean and Dave.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2019, 06:18:42 AM
Well, one good thing about Mondays... Are you ready for some FOOTBALL, LTG?
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2019, 06:32:53 AM
Sure is dark out. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2019, 07:08:20 AM
Well, one good thing about Mondays... Are you ready for some FOOTBALL, LTG?
I won't make it until the end of the game, but I'm ready to go!
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2019, 07:19:57 AM
Well, one good thing about Mondays... Are you ready for some FOOTBALL, LTG?
I won't make it until the end of the game, but I'm ready to go!
Looks to be a looooooooong Monday before football starts anyway.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2019, 07:23:31 AM
Well, one good thing about Mondays... Are you ready for some FOOTBALL, LTG?
I won't make it until the end of the game, but I'm ready to go!
Looks to be a looooooooong Monday before football starts anyway.
Boy, it sure does.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2019, 08:02:23 AM
We're down a few Daves this week so there's that too.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 07, 2019, 08:06:53 AM
We're down a few Daves this week so there's that too.
Indeed.  And there seemed to be such an endless supply.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 07, 2019, 08:08:18 AM
Happy Monday Minimum#ofDaves and Mr. Mayor.  Front came through overnight and walked out to 68 degs this morning.  Nice!
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2019, 08:14:56 AM
We're down a few Daves this week so there's that too.
Indeed.  And there seemed to be such an endless supply.
Now I'll never know who's birthday it is!
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2019, 08:24:20 AM
We're down a few Daves this week so there's that too.
Indeed.  And there seemed to be such an endless supply.
I'll add some to 2020's budget.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2019, 08:25:50 AM
Happy Monday Minimum#ofDaves and Mr. Mayor.  Front came through overnight and walked out to 68 degs this morning.  Nice!
Beautiful day here yesterday and today. It was a bit cooler on Saturday and I almost turned the furnace on. I heard we may hit 80° today.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2019, 08:30:07 AM
Good morning Tony, Dave, and Mark. Rain is clearing up. High of 62. Looking to sneak a smoke in this morning.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2019, 08:35:24 AM
Good morning Tony, Dave, and Mark. Rain is clearing up. High of 62. Looking to sneak a smoke in this morning.
Good morning, Rick. Is this a work smoke?
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2019, 09:23:45 AM
Good morning Tony, Dave, and Mark. Rain is clearing up. High of 62. Looking to sneak a smoke in this morning.
Good morning, Rick. Is this a work smoke?
Yeah the famous Nica 4000 will make a nice before noon smoke. Connecticut by AJ in the 5x50.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2019, 09:25:45 AM
Can you believe that game is on @ 8:40? Yet Houston and TB are on at 1pm.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2019, 09:27:20 AM
Can you believe that game is on @ 8:40? Yet Houston and TB are on at 1pm.
It's asinine how late some of these games are on. I get that people on the left coast want to watch, too. But the NBA Finals games always start at 9. At that rate, they're wrapping up near midnight. Who's staying up for that nonsense?
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2019, 09:28:17 AM
Good morning Tony, Dave, and Mark. Rain is clearing up. High of 62. Looking to sneak a smoke in this morning.
Good morning, Rick. Is this a work smoke?
Yeah the famous Nica 4000 will make a nice before noon smoke. Connecticut by AJ in the 5x50.
Sweet. Nice day here but not sure I'll have time for a cigar after work. Kids have activities and the Mrs is feeling under the weather. Maybe I'll sneak a lunchtime smoke.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2019, 09:28:46 AM
Can you believe that game is on @ 8:40? Yet Houston and TB are on at 1pm.
It's all about ad revenue.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2019, 09:45:22 AM
Jay Gruden out as Redskins coach.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2019, 09:52:06 AM
Good morning Tony, Dave, and Mark. Rain is clearing up. High of 62. Looking to sneak a smoke in this morning.
Good morning, Rick. Is this a work smoke?
Yeah the famous Nica 4000 will make a nice before noon smoke. Connecticut by AJ in the 5x50.
Sweet. Nice day here but not sure I'll have time for a cigar after work. Kids have activities and the Mrs is feeling under the weather. Maybe I'll sneak a lunchtime smoke.
Good luck on doing so. Sick Wifey oh man. That's a sinking ship for me when that happens.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2019, 09:54:14 AM
Can you believe that game is on @ 8:40? Yet Houston and TB are on at 1pm.
It's all about ad revenue.
Yeah and I had to add MLB Network to my package. Spent all year without it and they started playing Yankee games like WTF
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2019, 09:54:57 AM
Meeting time, sans donuts.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2019, 10:00:22 AM
Jay Gruden out as Redskins coach.
Not surprising but did they really expect to beat the Pats yesterday?
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2019, 10:01:38 AM
Meeting time, sans donuts.
That's barbaric!
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2019, 10:02:28 AM
Can you believe that game is on @ 8:40? Yet Houston and TB are on at 1pm.
It's all about ad revenue.
Yeah and I had to add MLB Network to my package. Spent all year without it and they started playing Yankee games like WTF
They don't offer YES Network by you?
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: razgueado on October 07, 2019, 10:03:38 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2019, 10:17:44 AM
Can you believe that game is on @ 8:40? Yet Houston and TB are on at 1pm.
It's all about ad revenue.
Yeah and I had to add MLB Network to my package. Spent all year without it and they started playing Yankee games like WTF
They don't offer YES Network by you?
Follow along T, sheesh. I have been watching Yankees games all year on Yes and they are playing post season games on different network's
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2019, 10:18:17 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2019, 10:20:10 AM
So Dean mentioned yesterday he was working the phones??? I can see him now.... "What are you wearing?"
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: razgueado on October 07, 2019, 10:23:01 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Morning, Rick.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 07, 2019, 10:41:44 AM
So Dean mentioned yesterday he was working the phones??? I can see him now.... "What are you wearing?"
CNS.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2019, 10:50:37 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hello, Bret. Welcome to Monday at CigarBanter.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2019, 10:51:45 AM
Can you believe that game is on @ 8:40? Yet Houston and TB are on at 1pm.
It's all about ad revenue.
Yeah and I had to add MLB Network to my package. Spent all year without it and they started playing Yankee games like WTF
They don't offer YES Network by you?
Follow along T, sheesh. I have been watching Yankees games all year on Yes and they are playing post season games on different network's
I don't get paid to pay attention. I'm just here to stir shit.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2019, 11:01:35 AM
Can you believe that game is on @ 8:40? Yet Houston and TB are on at 1pm.
It's all about ad revenue.
Yeah and I had to add MLB Network to my package. Spent all year without it and they started playing Yankee games like WTF
They don't offer YES Network by you?
Follow along T, sheesh. I have been watching Yankees games all year on Yes and they are playing post season games on different network's
I don't get paid to pay attention. I'm just here to stir shit.
In that case, you should get a raise.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2019, 11:12:15 AM
Can you believe that game is on @ 8:40? Yet Houston and TB are on at 1pm.
It's all about ad revenue.
Yeah and I had to add MLB Network to my package. Spent all year without it and they started playing Yankee games like WTF
They don't offer YES Network by you?
Follow along T, sheesh. I have been watching Yankees games all year on Yes and they are playing post season games on different network's
I don't get paid to pay attention. I'm just here to stir shit.
In that case, you should get a raise.
Right?!?
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2019, 12:27:10 PM
Lunch lull?
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2019, 12:41:23 PM
Hey LTG. How did you golf?
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2019, 12:43:44 PM
Lunch lull?
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2019, 12:47:26 PM
Lunch lull?
Sheesh.
I'm overdue for lunch. 30-minutes meeting has turned into 2 hours. I'm covering for a colleague who is on leave. No good deed goes unpunished.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2019, 12:53:50 PM
It's not looking good for my lunch smoke. Heck, it's almost hazzuh time.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2019, 01:08:53 PM
Lunch lull?
Sheesh.
I'm overdue for lunch. 30-minutes meeting has turned into 2 hours. I'm covering for a colleague who is on leave. No good deed goes unpunished.
That sucks. Hate when shit like that happens.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2019, 01:41:55 PM
Lunch lull?
Sheesh.
I'm overdue for lunch. 30-minutes meeting has turned into 2 hours. I'm covering for a colleague who is on leave. No good deed goes unpunished.
That sucks. Hate when shit like that happens.
I have a bunch of these Fratello Navettas and figured I wouldn't be pissed if I couldn't finish it.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191007/44a8df0e0dbc498d5950b44f5b0288a3.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2019, 02:04:23 PM
Lunch lull?
Sheesh.
I'm overdue for lunch. 30-minutes meeting has turned into 2 hours. I'm covering for a colleague who is on leave. No good deed goes unpunished.
That sucks. Hate when shit like that happens.
I have a bunch of these Fratello Navettas and figured I wouldn't be pissed if I couldn't finish it.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191007/44a8df0e0dbc498d5950b44f5b0288a3.jpg)
Solid reasoning, and choice.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2019, 02:19:21 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2019, 02:55:05 PM
Hazzuh!
Later, Dave. We'll have to be without a rudder for the rest of the day.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 07, 2019, 03:00:24 PM
Hazzuh!
Later, Dave. We'll have to be without a rudder for the rest of the day.
It's shameful the way the Daves have been slacking off lately.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2019, 05:09:26 PM
Hazzuh!
Later, Dave. We'll have to be without a rudder for the rest of the day.
It's shameful the way the Daves have been slacking off lately.
Sorry Mark. I was slacking too.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2019, 07:05:27 PM
The key to success is consistansy.
Title: Re: 10/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2019, 09:31:11 PM
The key to success is consistansy.
We're channeling NJDave's quote of the day?