CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 30, 2019, 12:00:41 AM

Title: 10/30/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on October 30, 2019, 12:00:41 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2019, 05:19:31 AM
It's gonna be a long one.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2019, 05:33:45 AM
It's gonna be a long one.
TWHS
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2019, 05:35:10 AM
It's gonna be a long one.
TWHS
I'm sure he did. Happy day of getting humped, Dave.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 30, 2019, 05:56:57 AM
Serving the people. Good morning Mr Mayor and LTG
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2019, 06:13:52 AM
It's gonna be a long one.
TWHS
I'm sure he did. Happy day of getting humped, Dave.
Back atcha. And Rick, also.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2019, 06:24:32 AM
Serving the people. Good morning Mr Mayor and LTG
Good morning, Rick. You missed a good game last night. Very exciting. I think the Astros will wrap it up tonight.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 30, 2019, 06:39:22 AM
Serving the people. Good morning Mr Mayor and LTG
Good morning, Rick. You missed a good game last night. Very exciting. I think the Astros will wrap it up tonight.
I checked the box scores this morning. Tonight is going to be a fun game. I needed my shut eye.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2019, 06:54:11 AM
Serving the people. Good morning Mr Mayor and LTG
Good morning, Rick. You missed a good game last night. Very exciting. I think the Astros will wrap it up tonight.
I checked the box scores this morning. Tonight is going to be a fun game. I needed my shut eye.
I could use some of that. My first meeting starts momentarily.

Have a good day.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2019, 07:28:04 AM
good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick.
it's Golf Day.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 30, 2019, 07:45:54 AM
good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick.
it's Golf Day.
Good morning Dean.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2019, 07:46:54 AM
good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick.
it's Golf Day.
Fore!
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2019, 07:50:39 AM
I'm interested.
Pelones Maduro Robusto

https://halfwheel.com/pelones-maduro-robusto/367518/
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2019, 08:18:50 AM
good morning Tony, Dave, and Rick.
it's Golf Day.
Good morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2019, 08:41:31 AM
I have a feeling it's going to be a sloooooow day.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2019, 08:52:06 AM
tacos for dinner tonight.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2019, 08:52:37 AM
I'm interested.
Pelones Maduro Robusto

https://halfwheel.com/pelones-maduro-robusto/367518/
"If you don’t pay attention to the cold draw, it’s very easy to leave with the impression that it is just chocolate; however, a deeper inspection reveals some sunflower seeds, cocoa, a bit of gravy and some lemon."

Give me a fucking break.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2019, 08:53:48 AM
tacos for dinner tonight.
We had them last night. Tonight is leftovers night in my house.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2019, 08:54:53 AM
I'm interested.
Pelones Maduro Robusto

https://halfwheel.com/pelones-maduro-robusto/367518/
"If you don’t pay attention to the cold draw, it’s very easy to leave with the impression that it is just chocolate; however, a deeper inspection reveals some sunflower seeds, cocoa, a bit of gravy and some lemon."

Give me a fucking break.
Gravy for Thanksgiving? Sounds like the perfect stick for turkey day.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2019, 09:03:11 AM
I'm interested.
Pelones Maduro Robusto

https://halfwheel.com/pelones-maduro-robusto/367518/
"If you don’t pay attention to the cold draw, it’s very easy to leave with the impression that it is just chocolate; however, a deeper inspection reveals some sunflower seeds, cocoa, a bit of gravy and some lemon."

Give me a fucking break.
Gravy for Thanksgiving? Sounds like the perfect stick for turkey day.
Hope it doesn't mix poorly with the sunflower seeds and lemon. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2019, 09:06:06 AM
I'm interested.
Pelones Maduro Robusto

https://halfwheel.com/pelones-maduro-robusto/367518/
"If you don’t pay attention to the cold draw, it’s very easy to leave with the impression that it is just chocolate; however, a deeper inspection reveals some sunflower seeds, cocoa, a bit of gravy and some lemon."

Give me a fucking break.
Gravy for Thanksgiving? Sounds like the perfect stick for turkey day.
Hope it doesn't mix poorly with the sunflower seeds and lemon. Sheesh.
my palate will be lucky to distringuish the chocolate and expresso. fuck the rest.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2019, 09:07:02 AM
beef, pork, chicken, or turkey gravy? 😂
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2019, 09:14:17 AM
beef, pork, chicken, or turkey gravy? 😂
I'm on Team Beef Gravy.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2019, 09:14:31 AM
beef, pork, chicken, or turkey gravy? 😂
I'm on Team Beef Gravy.
Except on Thanksgiving.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 30, 2019, 09:16:14 AM
I'm interested.
Pelones Maduro Robusto

https://halfwheel.com/pelones-maduro-robusto/367518/
I was going to bite on them when famous had them for 40 bucks a 20 pack bundle. I even posted here but I was afraid to be the gunea pig
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 30, 2019, 09:17:40 AM
beef, pork, chicken, or turkey gravy?
Bone broth. It's medicine for the body
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2019, 09:29:08 AM
beef, pork, chicken, or turkey gravy?
Pumpkin gravy. Tomorrow's Halloween, you silly.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 30, 2019, 09:44:24 AM
Picked up an archetype chapter 3 Sacred scales for later tonight. Can't wait to try.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 30, 2019, 09:50:59 AM
I'm interested.
Pelones Maduro Robusto

https://halfwheel.com/pelones-maduro-robusto/367518/
"If you don’t pay attention to the cold draw, it’s very easy to leave with the impression that it is just chocolate; however, a deeper inspection reveals some sunflower seeds, cocoa, a bit of gravy and some lemon."

Give me a fucking break.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 30, 2019, 09:52:40 AM
Good morning Rick, Dean, Dave(1), and Mr. Mayor.  I guess ClemsonDave is on the road headed south by now.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: razgueado on October 30, 2019, 09:54:36 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2019, 09:55:40 AM
Good morning Rick, Dean, Dave(1), and Mr. Mayor.  I guess ClemsonDave is on the road headed south by now.
That's my guess too. Good morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2019, 09:56:00 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: razgueado on October 30, 2019, 09:57:39 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.
Morning, Mr. Mayor. How's the UN today?
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2019, 10:01:32 AM
Good morning Rick, Dean, Dave(1), and Mr. Mayor.  I guess ClemsonDave is on the road headed south by now.
good morning Mark.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2019, 10:02:12 AM
Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazMan. where you been, snowed in?
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 30, 2019, 10:02:59 AM
off to the club.
probably be back tomorrow.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2019, 10:07:57 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.
Morning, Mr. Mayor. How's the UN today?
My view of it is extremely chaotic. The biennium is closing and everyone is trying to sneak in some last minute projects.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2019, 10:08:49 AM
off to the club.
probably be back tomorrow.
Just probably?
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 30, 2019, 10:09:46 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.
Morning, Mr. Mayor. How's the UN today?
My view of it is extremely chaotic. The biennium is closing and everyone is trying to sneak in some last minute projects.
You know the response to give them.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 30, 2019, 10:10:22 AM
Gotta head out to a job site and maybe some breakfast.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2019, 10:14:10 AM
Gotta head out to a job site and maybe some breakfast.
Sounds like you've got those backwards to me.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2019, 10:21:42 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.
Morning, Mr. Mayor. How's the UN today?
My view of it is extremely chaotic. The biennium is closing and everyone is trying to sneak in some last minute projects.
You know the response to give them.
Pay me?
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2019, 10:23:23 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.
Morning, Mr. Mayor. How's the UN today?
My view of it is extremely chaotic. The biennium is closing and everyone is trying to sneak in some last minute projects.
You know the response to give them.
Pay me?
I imagine it was more along the lines of GFY.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: razgueado on October 30, 2019, 10:28:01 AM
Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazMan. where you been, snowed in?
No snow yet. Had to go over the mountains to visit #2 son at college over the weekend. Caught a cold and laid up on Monday. Was still sickly yesterday, but had to drive to work to attend training and then one-on-ones with some of my team. Then I went home early and crashed. Feeling better today. Back on the normal schedule.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2019, 11:16:33 AM
80's theme at work tomorrow for Halloween. This is what I'm going with:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CNDNCWS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2019, 11:24:46 AM
80's theme at work tomorrow for Halloween. This is what I'm going with:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CNDNCWS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
You're gonna tell everyone you're a dude from NJ?
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2019, 11:32:31 AM
80's theme at work tomorrow for Halloween. This is what I'm going with:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CNDNCWS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
You're gonna tell everyone you're a dude from NJ?
Thanks for reminding me, can't forget to bring the empty pork roll boxes as props! :D
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 30, 2019, 11:37:17 AM
80's theme at work tomorrow for Halloween. This is what I'm going with:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CNDNCWS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Is it only the rookies who dress up as Flo or that pussy what's his name?
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2019, 11:40:06 AM
80's theme at work tomorrow for Halloween. This is what I'm going with:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CNDNCWS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Is it only the rookies who dress up as Flo or that pussy what's his name?
Jamie. Honestly don't remember ever seeing anyone dress as him, but you can bet there will be a ton of Flos. Hell, you can buy the costume at practically any Halloween store now.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 30, 2019, 12:35:36 PM
80's theme at work tomorrow for Halloween. This is what I'm going with:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CNDNCWS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Is it only the rookies who dress up as Flo or that pussy what's his name?
Jamie. Honestly don't remember ever seeing anyone dress as him, but you can bet there will be a ton of Flos. Hell, you can buy the costume at practically any Halloween store now.
I hope the actress who plays her gets a cut.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2019, 12:59:31 PM
80's theme at work tomorrow for Halloween. This is what I'm going with:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CNDNCWS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Is it only the rookies who dress up as Flo or that pussy what's his name?
Jamie. Honestly don't remember ever seeing anyone dress as him, but you can bet there will be a ton of Flos. Hell, you can buy the costume at practically any Halloween store now.
I hope the actress who plays her gets a cut.
I think she does alright for herself. ;)
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 30, 2019, 01:11:24 PM
Dunhill pipe tobacco is back. I know you were all worried. Actually bought by STG
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2019, 01:19:37 PM
Dunhill pipe tobacco is back. I know you were all worried. Actually bought by STG
Phew!
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2019, 01:20:24 PM
Dunhill pipe tobacco is back. I know you were all worried. Actually bought by STG
Phew!
Though, I've actually considered getting a pipe myself, just for a change of pace. Plus, I think it would work well in the winter months when I maybe don't want to stay outside for an entire stick.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2019, 01:50:41 PM
Dunhill pipe tobacco is back. I know you were all worried. Actually bought by STG
I couldn't care less. Let me know when McClelland comes back. Just yesterday I was listening to a podcast about pipes and was tempted to break mine out. I've got enough tobacco to last me a lifetime. Especially given how infrequently I fill a bowl.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2019, 01:52:29 PM
Dunhill pipe tobacco is back. I know you were all worried. Actually bought by STG
Phew!
Though, I've actually considered getting a pipe myself, just for a change of pace. Plus, I think it would work well in the winter months when I maybe don't want to stay outside for an entire stick.
I bought my pipes for the same reason but it turns out a full bowl of you tobacco can last you just as long as a cigar. Of course, you don't have to fill it.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2019, 02:15:24 PM
Dunhill pipe tobacco is back. I know you were all worried. Actually bought by STG
Phew!
Though, I've actually considered getting a pipe myself, just for a change of pace. Plus, I think it would work well in the winter months when I maybe don't want to stay outside for an entire stick.
I bought my pipes for the same reason but it turns out a full bowl of you tobacco can last you just as long as a cigar. Of course, you don't have to fill it.
TWSS?
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 30, 2019, 02:19:17 PM
I actually had a long discussion with Nick Melillio when I seen him. We were discussing the different forms of tobacco pipes and cigars and how they are cured. I have some beautiful pipes. I should post a few pics.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2019, 02:21:34 PM
I actually had a long discussion with Nick Melillio when I seen him. We were discussing the different forms of tobacco pipes and cigars and how they are cured. I have some beautiful pipes. I should post a few pics.
I'm sure we'd all appreciate some pipe porn.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 30, 2019, 02:21:45 PM
And with that mental image, I bid you hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 30, 2019, 02:29:03 PM
And with that mental image, I bid you hazzuh!
See ya Dave. Have a good day
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2019, 02:59:57 PM
Dunhill pipe tobacco is back. I know you were all worried. Actually bought by STG
Phew!
Though, I've actually considered getting a pipe myself, just for a change of pace. Plus, I think it would work well in the winter months when I maybe don't want to stay outside for an entire stick.
I bought my pipes for the same reason but it turns out a full bowl of you tobacco can last you just as long as a cigar. Of course, you don't have to fill it.
TWSS?
I saw it before I posted but then I lost it. Now I see it again.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2019, 03:02:10 PM
I actually had a long discussion with Nick Melillio when I seen him. We were discussing the different forms of tobacco pipes and cigars and how they are cured. I have some beautiful pipes. I should post a few pics.
Post pics of your PIPE? it's not that kind of site, sheesh.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 30, 2019, 03:46:01 PM
Trick or Treat (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191030/cc7cb4ebbb3a2842bf5c2ec6368ba5b6.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2019, 05:04:52 PM
Trick or Treat (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191030/cc7cb4ebbb3a2842bf5c2ec6368ba5b6.jpg)
You handing out My Fathers? I'll be trick-or-treating in your neighborhood.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 30, 2019, 07:49:04 PM
Trick or Treat (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191030/cc7cb4ebbb3a2842bf5c2ec6368ba5b6.jpg)
You handing out My Fathers? I'll be trick-or-treating in your neighborhood.
Heading to a Halloween party down the street. I'll let you know if they are handing out cigars at that one.
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2019, 09:32:21 PM
Trick or Treat (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191030/cc7cb4ebbb3a2842bf5c2ec6368ba5b6.jpg)
You handing out My Fathers? I'll be trick-or-treating in your neighborhood.
Heading to a Halloween party down the street. I'll let you know if they are handing out cigars at that one.
Well?
Title: Re: 10/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 30, 2019, 09:55:55 PM
Trick or Treat (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191030/cc7cb4ebbb3a2842bf5c2ec6368ba5b6.jpg)
You handing out My Fathers? I'll be trick-or-treating in your neighborhood.
Heading to a Halloween party down the street. I'll let you know if they are handing out cigars at that one.
Well?
I'll bet they were only handing out alcoholic beverages.