CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 04, 2014, 12:37:14 AM

Title: 9/4/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on September 04, 2014, 12:37:14 AM
What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Join in this cigar talk with the rest of us and learn something along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't have thin skin and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 04, 2014, 12:42:06 AM
Good morning everyone!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 04, 2014, 01:29:45 AM
Gnite Chip
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 03:38:01 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 03:38:12 AM
Today is Thursday, September 4, the 247th day of 2014. There are 118 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 03:38:41 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On September 4, 1944, during World War II, British troops liberated Antwerp, Belgium.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 03:39:18 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 03:39:54 AM
In 1781, Los Angeles was founded by Spanish settlers under the leadership of Governor Felipe de Neve.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 03:40:17 AM
In 1886, a group of Apache Indians led by Geronimo (also known as Goyathlay, "One Who Yawns") surrendered to Gen. Nelson Miles at Skeleton Canyon in Arizona.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 03:40:43 AM
In 1917, the American Expeditionary Forces in France suffered their first fatalities during World War I when a German plane attacked a British-run base hospital.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 03:41:06 AM
In 1948, Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands abdicated after nearly six decades of rule for health reasons.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 03:41:36 AM
In 1951, President Harry S. Truman addressed the nation from the Japanese peace treaty conference in San Francisco in the first live, coast-to-coast television broadcast.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 03:42:09 AM
In 1957, Arkansas Gov. Orval Faubus used Arkansas National Guardsmen to prevent nine black students from entering all-white Central High School in Little Rock. Ford Motor Co. began selling its ill-fated Edsel.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 03:42:36 AM
In 1963, a Swissair Caravelle III carrying 80 people crashed shortly after takeoff from Zurich, killing all on board.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 03:43:22 AM
In 1971, an Alaska Airlines jet crashed near Juneau, killing all 111 people on board.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 03:43:51 AM
In 1972, U.S. swimmer Mark Spitz won a seventh gold medal at the Munich Olympics, in the 400-meter medley relay.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 03:44:26 AM
In 1974, the United States established diplomatic relations with East Germany.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 03:44:50 AM
In 1984, Canada's Progressive Conservatives, led by Brian Mulroney (muhl-ROO'-nee), won a landslide victory in general elections over the Liberal Party of Prime Minister John N. Turner and the New Democrats headed by Ed Broadbent.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 03:45:17 AM
In 1999, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak and Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat signed a breakthrough land-for-security agreement during a ceremony in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt. Martin Frankel, a Connecticut money manager accused of cheating insurance companies in five states out of more than $200 million, was arrested in Germany. (Frankel was later sentenced to nearly 17 years in a federal prison.)
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 03:46:24 AM
Ten years ago: Hurricane Frances snapped trees, tore apart houses and flooded neighborhoods as it churned through the Bahamas. A shaken President Vladimir Putin made a rare and candid admission of Russian weakness after more than 330 people were killed in a hostage-taking at a southern school.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 03:46:46 AM
Five years ago: A German army colonel called in a U.S. airstrike on a pair of hijacked tanker trucks in northern Afghanistan, resulting in civilian casualties. (German officials said up to 142 people were believed to have died or been injured; Afghan leaders estimated 30 to 40 civilians were killed.) Defense Secretary Robert Gates expressed disappointment at news outlets that had used a picture taken and distributed by The Associated Press depicting a U.S. Marine, Lance Cpl. Joshua "Bernie" Bernard, mortally wounded in combat in Afghanistan on August 14, 2009.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 03:47:23 AM
One year ago: Responding to President Barack Obama's request, a sharply divided Senate Foreign Relations Committee voted 10-7 to authorize the "limited and specified use" of U.S. armed forces against Syria.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 03:47:46 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Mitzi Gaynor is 83. Actor Kenneth Kimmins is 73. Singer Merald "Bubba" Knight (Gladys Knight & The Pips) is 72. World Golf Hall of Famer Raymond Floyd is 72. Actress Jennifer Salt is 70. World Golf Hall of Famer Tom Watson is 65. Rhythm-and-blues musician Ronald LaPread is 64. Actress Judith Ivey is 63. Rock musician Martin Chambers (The Pretenders) is 63. Actress Khandi Alexander is 57. Actor-comedian Damon Wayans is 54. Rock musician Kim Thayil is 54. Actor Richard Speight Jr. is 45. Actor Noah Taylor is 45. Actress Ione Skye is 44. Actor-singer James Monroe Iglehart is 40. Rhythm-and-blues singer Richard Wingo (Jagged Edge) is 39. Actor Wes Bentley is 36. Actor Max Greenfield is 35. Singer Dan Miller (O Town) is 34. Singer Beyonce (bee-AHN'-say) Knowles is 33. Country singer-musician Tom Gossin (Gloriana) is 33. Actress-comedian Whitney Cummings is 32. Actor-comedian Kyle Mooney (TV: "Saturday Night Live") is 30. Folk-rock musician Neyla Pekarek (The Lumineers) is 28. Actor Carter Jenkins is 23. Actor Trevor Gagnon is 19.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 03:48:44 AM
Thought for Today: "This moment contains all moments." — C.S. Lewis, British author (1898-1963).

Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 05:17:23 AM
Time for a sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 05:20:37 AM
Morning LSU.  Day off?
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 05:37:50 AM
Morning LSU.  Day off?
Absolutely!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 05:38:17 AM
Morning LSU.  Day off?
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 05:57:53 AM
Morning LSU.  Day off?
Absolutely!
Good deal guess you have mowing to do.  I am in San Antonio today.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 06:00:12 AM
Morning LSU.  Day off?
Absolutely!
Good deal guess you have mowing to do.  I am in San Antonio today.
i have a ton to cut but more rain last night, we have not had 2 days straight without rain in over 3 weeks now, I sure wish Mother a nature would give you guys in Texas a little of this rain.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 06:07:44 AM
Morning LSU.  Day off?
Absolutely!
Good deal guess you have mowing to do.  I am in San Antonio today.
i have a ton to cut but more rain last night, we have not had 2 days straight without rain in over 3 weeks now, I sure wish Mother a nature would give you guys in Texas a little of this rain.
We could sure use that rain in my area.  Less than 1/4" in past 6 weeks and only about 1.5" since early June.  Lake down 57.5 feet.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 06:25:49 AM
Morning Chip and one Dave.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 06:32:26 AM
Morning Chip and one Dave.
Morning second Dave.  Golfing 3rd Dave is late reporting in today.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 06:33:17 AM
Morning Chip and one Dave.
Morning second Dave.  Golfing 3rd Dave is late reporting in today.
Golfing Dave's day off so be will more than likely be AWOL all day as usual.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 04, 2014, 06:33:40 AM
Morning Chip and one Dave.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 06:36:56 AM
Morning Chip and one Dave.
Morning second Dave.  Golfing 3rd Dave is late reporting in today.
Golfing Dave's day off so be will more than likely be AWOL all day as usual.
guess he deserves it for working Labor Day even though he did get off early.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 06:40:07 AM
We hit 30 pages yesterday....impressive.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 06:40:41 AM
Morning Chip and one Dave.
Morning second Dave.  Golfing 3rd Dave is late reporting in today.
Golfing Dave's day off so be will more than likely be AWOL all day as usual.
What nerve!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 06:42:08 AM
We hit 30 pages yesterday....impressive.
CI probably hit 3 pages and they have 3 posts today already.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 06:42:46 AM
Morning Chip and one Dave.
Morning second Dave.  Golfing 3rd Dave is late reporting in today.
Golfing Dave's day off so be will more than likely be AWOL all day as usual.
What nerve!
Leaves us a Dave short.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 06:52:24 AM
Daily Deals sure enough stink today.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 06:55:50 AM
Morning Chip and one Dave.
Morning second Dave.  Golfing 3rd Dave is late reporting in today.
Golfing Dave's day off so be will more than likely be AWOL all day as usual.
What nerve!
Leaves us a Dave short.
Especially bad with Dusty Dave not being able to log on it seems...
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 06:56:19 AM
Daily Deals sure enough stink today.
Yea, the usual post jam letdown.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 07:00:33 AM
Morning Chip and one Dave.
Morning second Dave.  Golfing 3rd Dave is late reporting in today.
Golfing Dave's day off so be will more than likely be AWOL all day as usual.
What nerve!
Leaves us a Dave short.
Especially bad with Dusty Dave not being able to log on it seems...
And honorary Dave Bryant unable to get his retired ass out of the bed lately.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 07:01:18 AM
Daily Deals sure enough stink today.
Yea, the usual post jam letdown.
Not sure we can accomplish a letdown from recent Jams.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 07:04:20 AM
Guess I better get moving and have some breakfast. Got to sit in a conference all day listening to people that don't know what the fuk they are talking about.  Hope they have chocolate chip cookies for the morning break. Be lurking later.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 07:15:51 AM
Guess I better get moving and have some breakfast. Got to sit in a conference all day listening to people that don't know what the fuk they are talking about.  Hope they have chocolate chip cookies for the morning break. Be lurking later.
Way to go with the positive motivation there Dave.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 07:16:40 AM
Morning Chip and one Dave.
Morning second Dave.  Golfing 3rd Dave is late reporting in today.
Golfing Dave's day off so be will more than likely be AWOL all day as usual.
What nerve!
Leaves us a Dave short.
Especially bad with Dusty Dave not being able to log on it seems...
And honorary Dave Bryant unable to get his retired ass out of the bed lately.
Good for him!  Easing into the lifestyle.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 04, 2014, 07:30:26 AM
Good morning kids....!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 07:35:35 AM
Good morning kids....!
Well morning pop's
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 07:37:18 AM
Morning Chip and one Dave.
Morning second Dave.  Golfing 3rd Dave is late reporting in today.
Golfing Dave's day off so be will more than likely be AWOL all day as usual.
What nerve!
Leaves us a Dave short.
Especially bad with Dusty Dave not being able to log on it seems...
And honorary Dave Bryant unable to get his retired ass out of the bed lately.
Good for him!  Easing into the lifestyle.
Oh no he is head first a d ass deep into the lifestyle in just 7 days. No easing in for Deano!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 04, 2014, 07:37:53 AM
Good morning kids....!
Well morning pop's
How ya doing TR...?
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 07:38:57 AM
Good morning Butt Nuggets. Tomorrow morning figures to be a tough one, concert tonight so will get in late and probably be hung over...just warning you  :D
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 04, 2014, 07:40:48 AM
good morning. Jesus Fuego Corojo Oscuro and ginger ale. 72° and overcast, getting into the 90's.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 07:44:48 AM
Morning Chip and one Dave.
Morning second Dave.  Golfing 3rd Dave is late reporting in today.
Golfing Dave's day off so be will more than likely be AWOL all day as usual.
What nerve!
Leaves us a Dave short.
Especially bad with Dusty Dave not being able to log on it seems...
And honorary Dave Bryant unable to get his retired ass out of the bed lately.
Good for him!  Easing into the lifestyle.
Oh no he is head first a d ass deep into the lifestyle in just 7 days. No easing in for Deano!
Indeed.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 07:45:25 AM
Good morning Butt Nuggets. Tomorrow morning figures to be a tough one, concert tonight so will get in late and probably be hung over...just warning you  :D
So we should expect a difference?
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 07:46:04 AM
Morning Lil'Fish and BD.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 04, 2014, 07:46:39 AM
Good morning Butt Nuggets. Tomorrow morning figures to be a tough one, concert tonight so will get in late and probably be hung over...just warning you  :D
Butt Nuggets....?  Is that a Klingon term from Uranus... :)
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 04, 2014, 07:49:40 AM
Happy Thursday Gents!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 07:50:11 AM
Good morning Butt Nuggets. Tomorrow morning figures to be a tough one, concert tonight so will get in late and probably be hung over...just warning you  :D
So we should expect a difference?
Yes, I may be a bit edgy tomorrow
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 07:50:36 AM
Happy Thursday Gents!
Go shit in your hat Shaun!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 04, 2014, 07:50:56 AM
Happy Thursday Gents!
Go shit in your hat Shaun!
Ahh fuck it, is it Tuesday!?!?
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 07:51:28 AM
Happy Thursday Gents!
Go shit in your hat Shaun!
Ahh fuck it, is it Tuesday!?!?
Tuesday-esque!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 07:51:28 AM
Good morning Butt Nuggets. Tomorrow morning figures to be a tough one, concert tonight so will get in late and probably be hung over...just warning you  :D
Butt Nuggets....?  Is that a Klingon term from Uranus... :)
In his, case it is a look into the mirror every morning.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 07:53:44 AM
Good morning Butt Nuggets. Tomorrow morning figures to be a tough one, concert tonight so will get in late and probably be hung over...just warning you  :D
Butt Nuggets....?  Is that a Klingon term from Uranus... :)
In his, case it is a look into the mirror every morning.
Hey, gotta know what's going on with the old undercarriage
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 07:55:26 AM
good morning. Jesus Fuego Corojo Oscuro and ginger ale. 72° and overcast, getting into the 90's.
And good morning to you there Florida Dean.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 04, 2014, 07:55:30 AM
Happy Thursday Gents!
Thirsty Thursday...?
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 04, 2014, 07:56:06 AM
Happy Thursday Gents!
Thirsty Thursday...?
Will have a few brewskis and cigars watching the game tonight...lookin forward to it!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 07:56:29 AM
So while we were in OBX the ice cream truck came by 5 times a day. Leads me to this question: What is your favorite Good Humor Bar? 1)Toasted Almond  2)Strawberry Shortcake  3)Chocolate Eclair  4)Classic Fudge Bar
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 04, 2014, 08:01:07 AM
good morning. Jesus Fuego Corojo Oscuro and ginger ale. 72° and overcast, getting into the 90's.
And good morning to you there Florida Dean.
norning Dave. been up for awhile trying to adjust my fridge. didn't think it was cold enough, cranked it up last night and now have a frozen gallon of oj, milk, and all my water bottles.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 04, 2014, 08:06:45 AM
So while we were in OBX the ice cream truck came by 5 times a day. Leads me to this question: What is your favorite Good Humor Bar? 1)Toasted Almond  2)Strawberry Shortcake  3)Chocolate Eclair  4)Classic Fudge Bar
Couldn't tell you the last time I had GH ice cream, but the Eclair sounds nice.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 04, 2014, 08:07:21 AM
Good morning Butt Nuggets. Tomorrow morning figures to be a tough one, concert tonight so will get in late and probably be hung over...just warning you  :D
Butt Nuggets....?  Is that a Klingon term from Uranus... :)
In his, case it is a look into the mirror every morning.
Hey, gotta know what's going on with the old undercarriage
A handful of bear grease should take care of it.  At least that's what the US Cavalry used to shove up their horses arse every morning. Safety tip for keeping your horse from stopping and doubling up to take a shit while being chased by Indians.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 04, 2014, 08:11:07 AM
So while we were in OBX the ice cream truck came by 5 times a day. Leads me to this question: What is your favorite Good Humor Bar? 1)Toasted Almond  2)Strawberry Shortcake  3)Chocolate Eclair  4)Classic Fudge Bar
Sorry to say we do not have a Good Humor Truck in our area.  But I am addicted to Prairie Farms Bear Mountain Ice Cream.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 04, 2014, 08:13:00 AM
Good morning, gentle folk.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 04, 2014, 08:13:46 AM
Good morning, gentle folk.
Morning Banter Master!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 08:15:26 AM
Good morning, gentle folk.
Pound salt!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 04, 2014, 08:35:07 AM
So while we were in OBX the ice cream truck came by 5 times a day. Leads me to this question: What is your favorite Good Humor Bar? 1)Toasted Almond  2)Strawberry Shortcake  3)Chocolate Eclair  4)Classic Fudge Bar
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 08:37:16 AM
Good morning Butt Nuggets. Tomorrow morning figures to be a tough one, concert tonight so will get in late and probably be hung over...just warning you  :D
So we should expect a difference?
Yes, I may be a bit edgy tomorrow
So how will we know?
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 08:38:21 AM
Happy Thursday Gents!
Thirsty Thursday...?
Nope, Thong Thursday.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 08:39:19 AM
Good morning Butt Nuggets. Tomorrow morning figures to be a tough one, concert tonight so will get in late and probably be hung over...just warning you  :D
So we should expect a difference?
Yes, I may be a bit edgy tomorrow
So how will we know?
I won't be quite as cheery and positive as usual
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 04, 2014, 08:41:54 AM
Happy Thursday Gents!
Thirsty Thursday...?
Nope, Thong Thursday.
indeed.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 04, 2014, 08:44:01 AM
Down in Florida, there's a little hotel, four floors high. A girl used to take a sunbathe there every day. Since there were no higher hotels near it, she would take off her bathing suit and be in the nude. So she was in the nude and she was lying on her stomach, and she heard someone coming up the steps. She quickly grabbed the towel and put it around her.

The man said, "I wish you wouldn't sunbathe in the nude up here."

She said, "You never protested before." He said, "No, but I wish you would do it like you did before, in your bathing suit.

" She said, "Why do you care? No one can see."

He said, "Madam, you happen to be lying on the skylight of a dining room."
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 08:44:40 AM
Good morning Butt Nuggets. Tomorrow morning figures to be a tough one, concert tonight so will get in late and probably be hung over...just warning you  :D
So we should expect a difference?
Yes, I may be a bit edgy tomorrow
So how will we know?
I won't be quite as cheery and positive as usual
Lets see if I can pick up on the subtleties.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 08:44:53 AM
Good morning Butt Nuggets. Tomorrow morning figures to be a tough one, concert tonight so will get in late and probably be hung over...just warning you  :D
So we should expect a difference?
Yes, I may be a bit edgy tomorrow
So how will we know?
His balls will be pink.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 08:46:29 AM
So while we were in OBX the ice cream truck came by 5 times a day. Leads me to this question: What is your favorite Good Humor Bar? 1)Toasted Almond  2)Strawberry Shortcake  3)Chocolate Eclair  4)Classic Fudge Bar
I have to agree with that....would rank them as #1, #3, #4 and #2 a distant fourth.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 08:46:57 AM
So while we were in OBX the ice cream truck came by 5 times a day. Leads me to this question: What is your favorite Good Humor Bar? 1)Toasted Almond  2)Strawberry Shortcake  3)Chocolate Eclair  4)Classic Fudge Bar
I had one of those last night it was great, I think my favorite is #2 though
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 08:47:14 AM
good morning. Jesus Fuego Corojo Oscuro and ginger ale. 72° and overcast, getting into the 90's.
And good morning to you there Florida Dean.
norning Dave. been up for awhile trying to adjust my fridge. didn't think it was cold enough, cranked it up last night and now have a frozen gallon of oj, milk, and all my water bottles.
The thrills of a new place.  Got to get everything adjusted
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 08:48:06 AM
Good morning Butt Nuggets. Tomorrow morning figures to be a tough one, concert tonight so will get in late and probably be hung over...just warning you  :D
So we should expect a difference?
Yes, I may be a bit edgy tomorrow
So how will we know?
His balls will be pink.
They might be black and blue after the mosh pit
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 08:48:48 AM

#5 pussy pink puts me in a good humor better than any other lollipop
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 08:52:54 AM
Top of page 5:  sfish: Go shit in your hat Shaun!
Top of page 6:  sfish: Pound salt!

Was the concert last night?
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 08:57:22 AM
Good morning Butt Nuggets. Tomorrow morning figures to be a tough one, concert tonight so will get in late and probably be hung over...just warning you  :D
So we should expect a difference?
Yes, I may be a bit edgy tomorrow
So how will we know?
His balls will be pink.
They might be black and blue after the mosh pit
Yea, you can only wish.
Who you going to see?  Chris Isaac?
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 08:58:33 AM

#5 pussy pink puts me in a good humor better than any other lollipop
No argument from me....'cept they don't seem to be on the menu.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 08:58:59 AM
Top of page 5:  sfish: Go shit in your hat Shaun!
Top of page 6:  sfish: Pound salt!

Was the concert last night?
Ha! Fair point
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 08:59:43 AM
So while we were in OBX the ice cream truck came by 5 times a day. Leads me to this question: What is your favorite Good Humor Bar? 1)Toasted Almond  2)Strawberry Shortcake  3)Chocolate Eclair  4)Classic Fudge Bar
I had one of those last night it was great, I think my favorite is #2 though
Probably because it matches that outfit your warden got you for the weekends...
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 09:01:04 AM

#5 pussy pink puts me in a good humor better than any other lollipop
No argument from me....'cept they don't seem to be on the menu.
Have to request them they have to be dipped l
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 09:01:15 AM
Good morning Butt Nuggets. Tomorrow morning figures to be a tough one, concert tonight so will get in late and probably be hung over...just warning you  :D
So we should expect a difference?
Yes, I may be a bit edgy tomorrow
So how will we know?
His balls will be pink.
They might be black and blue after the mosh pit
Yea, you can only wish.
Who you going to see?  Chris Isaac?
I could probably eat a Toasted Almond while I watch that concert. Seeing Social Distortion
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 09:03:29 AM
Looks like Joya Red and EPC 5 Year Anniversary are starting to land at sites.
Departure with that secondary band on the EPC.  Now where is their La Historia?
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 09:06:23 AM
Looks like Joya Red and EPC 5 Year Anniversary are starting to land at sites.
Departure with that secondary band on the EPC.  Now where is their La Historia?
The Joya Red got pretty good reviews from what I saw
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 04, 2014, 09:10:03 AM
MF Coronas arrive tomorrow(pending Lori), Spanish Cedar arrives Monday, and ordering glass today!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 09:12:28 AM
MF Coronas arrive tomorrow(pending Lori), Spanish Cedar arrives Monday, and ordering glass today!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on September 04, 2014, 09:13:11 AM
Time to babysit... Later all....!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 09:17:28 AM
Looks like Joya Red and EPC 5 Year Anniversary are starting to land at sites.
Departure with that secondary band on the EPC.  Now where is their La Historia?
Yeah in honor of the anniversary I threw a Fuckin EPC  inaugural edition in the damn trash last night because the shitty wrapper on their $13 cigar fell apart when I punched it.  EPC = Garbage in my humidor.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 09:25:34 AM
MF Coronas arrive tomorrow(pending Lori), Spanish Cedar arrives Monday, and ordering glass today!
Aren't you putting the stick before the box then?
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 09:26:36 AM
Conference off to a good start Master of Ceremonies a no show.  1st keynote speaker a no show.  What next I wonder.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 04, 2014, 09:27:17 AM
Conference off to a good start Master of Ceremonies a no show.  1st keynote speaker a no show.  What next I wonder.
They must be bantering...
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 04, 2014, 09:27:26 AM
MF Coronas arrive tomorrow(pending Lori), Spanish Cedar arrives Monday, and ordering glass today!
Aren't you putting the stick before the box then?
A little :)
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 09:27:45 AM
Looks like Joya Red and EPC 5 Year Anniversary are starting to land at sites.
Departure with that secondary band on the EPC.  Now where is their La Historia?
Yeah in honor of the anniversary I threw a Fuckin EPC  inaugural edition in the damn trash last night because the shitty wrapper on their $13 cigar fell apart when I punched it.  EPC = Garbage in my humidor.
Sorry to hear that.  I haven't had that problem with the various EPC's I have.  Enjoy them as a line quite a bit, with some individuals being outstanding.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 04, 2014, 09:28:49 AM
Good morning, gentle folk.
Pound salt!
There will be a lot of salt pounding today.  First day back at work and tons of useless meetings scheduled.  I'll be mostly lurking today.  But GFY!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 09:37:13 AM
Conference off to a good start Master of Ceremonies a no show.  1st keynote speaker a no show.  What next I wonder.
Time for breakfast.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 09:52:38 AM
Well keynote speakers 2&3 no shows.  No small deal there are about 1000 people here.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 04, 2014, 10:05:13 AM
Ambos Mundos and orange juice, readying for a dip in the pool.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 10:09:20 AM
Well keynote speakers 2&3 no shows.  No small deal there are about 1000 people here.
Who organized it? Heads will roll!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 04, 2014, 10:12:59 AM
Well keynote speakers 2&3 no shows.  No small deal there are about 1000 people here.
This a comedic conference?
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 10:14:34 AM
Well keynote speakers 2&3 no shows.  No small deal there are about 1000 people here.
Who organized it? Heads will roll!
Sure sounds that way.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 10:17:53 AM
Ambos Mundos and orange juice, readying for a dip in the pool.
Really cold orange juice I'm sure.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 10:20:56 AM
Well keynote speakers 2&3 no shows.  No small deal there are about 1000 people here.
Who organized it? Heads will roll!
Sure sounds that way.
It is.  Ones that could role the heads, are the ones not showing though making it more humerous.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 04, 2014, 10:21:30 AM
Ambos Mundos and orange juice, readying for a dip in the pool.
Really cold orange juice I'm sure.
hahaha. yes it is.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 10:21:33 AM
Just saw that EP Carrillo stopped in New Braunfels last week.  Wonder if Texas Dave or 3 Bean might have heard and visited?
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 04, 2014, 10:22:10 AM
Just saw that EP Carrillo stopped in New Braunfels last week.  Wonder if Texas Dave or 3 Bean might have heard and visited?
Word is, he is dating Lori!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 10:57:36 AM
Just saw that EP Carrillo stopped in New Braunfels last week.  Wonder if Texas Dave or 3 Bean might have heard and visited?
Word is, he is dating Lori!
Nice job Shaun
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 11:16:28 AM
Just saw that EP Carrillo stopped in New Braunfels last week.  Wonder if Texas Dave or 3 Bean might have heard and visited?
Word is, he is dating Lori!
Nice job Shaun
Don't encourage the yellowstar....he's already too big for his britches.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: SnS on September 04, 2014, 11:18:01 AM
GFYs !!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 11:24:31 AM
GFYs !!
I didn't encourage this one, he just showed up
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: SnS on September 04, 2014, 11:25:21 AM
Just saw that EP Carrillo stopped in New Braunfels last week.  Wonder if Texas Dave or 3 Bean might have heard and visited?
Word is, he is dating Lori!
Who is this Lori, and what does she do?
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 11:26:51 AM
Just rollin' out of bed Sauce?
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: SnS on September 04, 2014, 11:27:36 AM
GFYs !!
I didn't encourage this one, he just showed up
Dont drag me down
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: SnS on September 04, 2014, 11:28:52 AM
Just rollin' out of bed Sauce?
First borns first day of Kindygarden.   wanted to see her off, and take pics and shit.  How you doin dave?
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 04, 2014, 11:30:21 AM
Just saw that EP Carrillo stopped in New Braunfels last week.  Wonder if Texas Dave or 3 Bean might have heard and visited?
Word is, he is dating Lori!
Who is this Lori, and what does she do?
It's what she doesn't do that's the issue ;) Mornin' Saucy!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 11:31:24 AM
Just saw that EP Carrillo stopped in New Braunfels last week.  Wonder if Texas Dave or 3 Bean might have heard and visited?
Word is, he is dating Lori!
Who is this Lori, and what does she do?
She makes weak botl delete their accounts
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 11:35:24 AM
Just rollin' out of bed Sauce?
First borns first day of Kindygarden.   wanted to see her off, and take pics and shit.  How you doin dave?
That's always a big day, next is when you put them on the bus for the first time
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: jswaykos on September 04, 2014, 11:36:22 AM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 11:37:58 AM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 11:40:36 AM
Just saw that EP Carrillo stopped in New Braunfels last week.  Wonder if Texas Dave or 3 Bean might have heard and visited?
Not me or I would have shoved one of his inaugural edition turds back up his ass?
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 11:41:26 AM
Just rollin' out of bed Sauce?
First borns first day of Kindygarden.   wanted to see her off, and take pics and shit.  How you doin dave?
Plugging along.  You home for a bit or heading to JWackyland?
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 11:41:34 AM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
There is no such day if you work and pay taxes it is a government day.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 11:41:55 AM
Just saw that EP Carrillo stopped in New Braunfels last week.  Wonder if Texas Dave or 3 Bean might have heard and visited?
Not me or I would have shoved one of his inaugural edition turds back up his ass?
Don't sugar-coat it Dave
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 11:43:15 AM
Just rollin' out of bed Sauce?
First borns first day of Kindygarden.   wanted to see her off, and take pics and shit.  How you doin dave?
That's always a big day, next is when you put them on the bus for the first time
By the time you ship them off to college, it's good riddance, see ya!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 11:43:59 AM
Just saw that EP Carrillo stopped in New Braunfels last week.  Wonder if Texas Dave or 3 Bean might have heard and visited?
Not me or I would have shoved one of his inaugural edition turds back up his ass?
Don't sugar-coat it Dave
Try not to next time.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 04, 2014, 11:44:05 AM
Just saw that EP Carrillo stopped in New Braunfels last week.  Wonder if Texas Dave or 3 Bean might have heard and visited?
Word is, he is dating Lori!
Who is this Lori, and what does she do?
She makes weak botl delete their accounts
No cowards around Lori!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: jswaykos on September 04, 2014, 11:44:05 AM
Just saw that EP Carrillo stopped in New Braunfels last week.  Wonder if Texas Dave or 3 Bean might have heard and visited?
Not me or I would have shoved one of his inaugural edition turds back up his ass?

AJF : jwacky as EPC : Texas Dave.  Can't say I've ever had an issue with any of his cigars myself, and I enjoy most all of them.  Most people seem to feel the same way about AJ and I'm the total opposite, so who the hell knows.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 04, 2014, 11:44:18 AM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Mornin Joe!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 11:45:02 AM
Just rollin' out of bed Sauce?
First borns first day of Kindygarden.   wanted to see her off, and take pics and shit.  How you doin dave?
That's always a big day, next is when you put them on the bus for the first time
By the time you ship them off to college, it's good riddance, see ya!
+1
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: jswaykos on September 04, 2014, 11:45:56 AM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Mornin Joe!

Morning, Shaun.  Saw that you got some MF Coronas in... I really like those!  Kinda harsh when they first released in 2012 or '13 or whenever that was, but they've come along nicely since then, IMO.  Should've just waited a couple years to get them, myself.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 11:46:27 AM
Just saw that EP Carrillo stopped in New Braunfels last week.  Wonder if Texas Dave or 3 Bean might have heard and visited?
Not me or I would have shoved one of his inaugural edition turds back up his ass?
Don't sugar-coat it Dave
Sounds like JWacky with his AJF love!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: jswaykos on September 04, 2014, 11:47:32 AM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 11:48:03 AM
Off to mail a relo package, BBL
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 11:49:51 AM
Just saw that EP Carrillo stopped in New Braunfels last week.  Wonder if Texas Dave or 3 Bean might have heard and visited?
Not me or I would have shoved one of his inaugural edition turds back up his ass?

AJF : jwacky as EPC : Texas Dave.  Can't say I've ever had an issue with any of his cigars myself, and I enjoy most all of them.  Most people seem to feel the same way about AJ and I'm the total opposite, so wh
o the hell knows.
I think just that inaugural edition was a  crappy made cigar to get them out.  Wrappers are so thin they fall apart like a 75 cent 7-11 cigar.
 I am a big LGC fan and was certainly expecting more for a $13 cigar only sold by the box.  Had some resting 5 years and only worse.  Really did throw one away yesterday because it fell apart.   I think that was the last one.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 11:50:09 AM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
I've seen that here as well as a bunch of pumpkin stuff from everyone. I like the 60 min IPA
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 04, 2014, 11:51:50 AM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: SnS on September 04, 2014, 11:54:39 AM
Just saw that EP Carrillo stopped in New Braunfels last week.  Wonder if Texas Dave or 3 Bean might have heard and visited?
Word is, he is dating Lori!
Who is this Lori, and what does she do?
She makes weak botl delete their accounts
Gotta Know the Rules
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: jswaykos on September 04, 2014, 11:55:11 AM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!

Sounds like it's widely available so I should have no issues getting it out here.  Their 60 Minute IPA is in most grocery stores here along with a few others they do.  I haven't looked for it since it was released so it could be everywhere here, too, for all I know.  Morning, Sam.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: SnS on September 04, 2014, 11:55:24 AM
Just rollin' out of bed Sauce?
First borns first day of Kindygarden.   wanted to see her off, and take pics and shit.  How you doin dave?
That's always a big day, next is when you put them on the bus for the first time
Nice.  looks like we covered that all in one shot.   First bus ride today too.   good stuff
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: SnS on September 04, 2014, 11:56:10 AM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
GMornin Joe
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: SnS on September 04, 2014, 11:56:56 AM
Just rollin' out of bed Sauce?
First borns first day of Kindygarden.   wanted to see her off, and take pics and shit.  How you doin dave?
Plugging along.  You home for a bit or heading to JWackyland?
No plans for SD for the next couple months... altho, ya never know
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 04, 2014, 11:59:17 AM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Mornin Joe!

Morning, Shaun.  Saw that you got some MF Coronas in... I really like those!  Kinda harsh when they first released in 2012 or '13 or whenever that was, but they've come along nicely since then, IMO.  Should've just waited a couple years to get them, myself.
Agreed, age has done them VERY WELL.  I have 2 original boxes resting and now this new one...they are smoking very well.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: jswaykos on September 04, 2014, 12:01:44 PM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
GMornin Joe

Hey there, Ryan.  Found yourself some free time lately?  Or just not on the road for work?
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: SnS on September 04, 2014, 12:05:55 PM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
GMornin Joe

Hey there, Ryan.  Found yourself some free time lately?  Or just not on the road for work?
Alittle of both.   Much needed!  haha.  First 6 months of this year were crazy with travel...  Its good to wind down now, plus its end of fiscal year and all;  travel has been on the back burner.   you been good?   got rain?
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: jswaykos on September 04, 2014, 12:08:45 PM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
GMornin Joe

Hey there, Ryan.  Found yourself some free time lately?  Or just not on the road for work?
Alittle of both.   Much needed!  haha.  First 6 months of this year were crazy with travel...  Its good to wind down now, plus its end of fiscal year and all;  travel has been on the back burner.   you been good?   got rain?

Been good enough, haha.  Busy as hell, hard to keep up, which is quite the change from the past 8 years or so of my life.  Passes the time quickly though, which is both good and bad.  No rain, but no worries, we'll just keep taking the water from the northern part of the state.  Suckers!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: SnS on September 04, 2014, 12:14:09 PM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
GMornin Joe

Hey there, Ryan.  Found yourself some free time lately?  Or just not on the road for work?
Alittle of both.   Much needed!  haha.  First 6 months of this year were crazy with travel...  Its good to wind down now, plus its end of fiscal year and all;  travel has been on the back burner.   you been good?   got rain?

Been good enough, haha.  Busy as hell, hard to keep up, which is quite the change from the past 8 years or so of my life.  Passes the time quickly though, which is both good and bad.  No rain, but no worries, we'll just keep taking the water from the northern part of the state.  Suckers!
Yea man!   new job and school.  Movin and a Shakin.  Imagine a SD herf will be harder to coordinate?  hopefully not.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: jswaykos on September 04, 2014, 12:18:34 PM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
GMornin Joe

Hey there, Ryan.  Found yourself some free time lately?  Or just not on the road for work?
Alittle of both.   Much needed!  haha.  First 6 months of this year were crazy with travel...  Its good to wind down now, plus its end of fiscal year and all;  travel has been on the back burner.   you been good?   got rain?

Been good enough, haha.  Busy as hell, hard to keep up, which is quite the change from the past 8 years or so of my life.  Passes the time quickly though, which is both good and bad.  No rain, but no worries, we'll just keep taking the water from the northern part of the state.  Suckers!
Yea man!   new job and school.  Movin and a Shakin.  Imagine a SD herf will be harder to coordinate?  hopefully not.

Working both jobs, and school is ramping up in intensity.  The boy started kindergarten a couple weeks ago and now has his own outside interests/schedule.  Sucks!  Oh well.  Just gotta get through another year and at least the school stuff will be done, and hopefully transfer to a gov't job full time and leave the ad agency all together.  One day at a time.

As for a herf, not necessarily harder just less days to pick from!  I can tell you now that for the foreseeable future the only day of the week that'll work is Monday.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: SnS on September 04, 2014, 12:32:49 PM
[...]

both jobs?!   money whore!  haha.    well, time will tell about mondays.  will be intouch, when im local, soon enough.  Good luck to your boy!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 12:33:31 PM
Just saw that Tommy Chong is one of the contestants on Dancing with the Stars this season.  Who makes these decisions?
Does resemble some BOTLs however...
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: jswaykos on September 04, 2014, 12:37:14 PM
[...]

No pay at the internship for now.

Same to you and your daughter.  As for herfs, weekends would also probably work, I know you're sometimes here for more than just a week.  Or we can sit outside Churchllls at 5am and smoke.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 04, 2014, 12:46:51 PM
Just saw that Tommy Chong is one of the contestants on Dancing with the Stars this season.  Who makes these decisions?
Does resemble some BOTLs however...
I don't think he's dancing, I think he's the "connection".  The last guy got busted...
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 12:58:33 PM
Just saw that Tommy Chong is one of the contestants on Dancing with the Stars this season.  Who makes these decisions?
Does resemble some BOTLs however...
I don't think he's dancing, I think he's the "connection".  The last guy got busted...
Says he is.... "Comedian/musician/activist Tommy Chong, 76, is also taking the show seriously, despite his stoner reputation.

"What I've been finding out about the dance world is yes, stoners can dance!" he says."

And if curious, here is the full cast....I know I'll be watching, drinking my fru-fru beer and being a know it all cigar snob.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2014/09/04/dancing-with-the-stars-season-19-cast-unveiled/15026173/
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 01:00:52 PM
Then again, I guess he still has some energy as this is his wife (sheesh!):
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 01:07:33 PM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!
Shipping alcoholic beverages across the country is illegal and highly frowned upon
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 04, 2014, 01:08:22 PM
Then again, I guess he still has some energy as this is his wife (sheesh!):
Look at the neck, she's not too much younger than he is.  just a lot of road work.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: SnS on September 04, 2014, 01:09:48 PM
[...]

LOL !!   fair enough
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 01:10:20 PM
Just saw that Tommy Chong is one of the contestants on Dancing with the Stars this season.  Who makes these decisions?
Does resemble some BOTLs however...
It's Mike's brother, potbreath
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: jswaykos on September 04, 2014, 01:22:11 PM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!
Shipping alcoholic beverages across the country is illegal and highly frowned upon

Indeed.

Email from Ballast Point:

We aren't really ready for summer to be over, but that's not stopping us from gearing up for the fall, including some fall favorite beers.

First and foremost, we won't make you wait any longer - Victory at Sea Imperial Porter is back in 22s. It's now available in our tasting rooms, and hitting store shelves in the coming weeks. Look for it on tap too...you may even find some special V@S flavors at Home Brew Mart that we've been testing for Victory at Sea Day.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 01:24:33 PM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!
Shipping alcoholic beverages across the country is illegal and highly frowned upon

Indeed.

Email from Ballast Point:

We aren't really ready for summer to be over, but that's not stopping us from gearing up for the fall, including some fall favorite beers.

First and foremost, we won't make you wait any longer - Victory at Sea Imperial Porter is back in 22s. It's now available in our tasting rooms, and hitting store shelves in the coming weeks. Look for it on tap too...you may even find some special V@S flavors at Home Brew Mart that we've been testing for Victory at Sea Day.
Guess we know JWacky is going to be playing hooky from school soon.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 01:28:07 PM
Then again, I guess he still has some energy as this is his wife (sheesh!):
Look at the neck, she's not too much younger than he is.  just a lot of road work.
You're surprisingly close ss2....she's only 10 years younger than his 76.  I have to start paying closer attention.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 04, 2014, 01:33:07 PM
In 1781, Los Angeles was founded by Spanish settlers under the leadership of Governor Felipe de Neve.
...and El Zorro!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: jswaykos on September 04, 2014, 01:35:38 PM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!
Shipping alcoholic beverages across the country is illegal and highly frowned upon

Indeed.

Email from Ballast Point:

We aren't really ready for summer to be over, but that's not stopping us from gearing up for the fall, including some fall favorite beers.

First and foremost, we won't make you wait any longer - Victory at Sea Imperial Porter is back in 22s. It's now available in our tasting rooms, and hitting store shelves in the coming weeks. Look for it on tap too...you may even find some special V@S flavors at Home Brew Mart that we've been testing for Victory at Sea Day.
Guess we know JWacky is going to be playing hooky from school soon.

I'm just gonna buy a pallet of it so I can drink it all year long.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 04, 2014, 01:39:07 PM
Then again, I guess he still has some energy as this is his wife (sheesh!):
Look at the neck, she's not too much younger than he is.  just a lot of road work.
You're surprisingly close ss2....she's only 10 years younger than his 76.  I have to start paying closer attention.
The dermatologists are getting better & better so it's getting more difficult to tell.  When in doubt, I always look at the neck area and failing there, the tricep area.
hands are sometimes a good tell too.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: ss2 on September 04, 2014, 01:39:33 PM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!
Shipping alcoholic beverages across the country is illegal and highly frowned upon

Indeed.

Email from Ballast Point:

We aren't really ready for summer to be over, but that's not stopping us from gearing up for the fall, including some fall favorite beers.

First and foremost, we won't make you wait any longer - Victory at Sea Imperial Porter is back in 22s. It's now available in our tasting rooms, and hitting store shelves in the coming weeks. Look for it on tap too...you may even find some special V@S flavors at Home Brew Mart that we've been testing for Victory at Sea Day.
Guess we know JWacky is going to be playing hooky from school soon.

I'm just gonna buy a pallet of it so I can drink it all year long.
Make sure you get the pallet discount!!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 01:40:05 PM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!
Shipping alcoholic beverages across the country is illegal and highly frowned upon

Indeed.

Email from Ballast Point:

We aren't really ready for summer to be over, but that's not stopping us from gearing up for the fall, including some fall favorite beers.

First and foremost, we won't make you wait any longer - Victory at Sea Imperial Porter is back in 22s. It's now available in our tasting rooms, and hitting store shelves in the coming weeks. Look for it on tap too...you may even find some special V@S flavors at Home Brew Mart that we've been testing for Victory at Sea Day.
Guess we know JWacky is going to be playing hooky from school soon.

I'm just gonna buy a pallet of it so I can drink it all year long.
I may try to buy a case the next time I see it
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 01:44:23 PM
Just saw that Tommy Chong is one of the contestants on Dancing with the Stars this season.  Who makes these decisions?
Does resemble some BOTLs however...
It's Mike's brother, potbreath
+1
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: jswaykos on September 04, 2014, 01:44:24 PM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!
Shipping alcoholic beverages across the country is illegal and highly frowned upon

Indeed.

Email from Ballast Point:

We aren't really ready for summer to be over, but that's not stopping us from gearing up for the fall, including some fall favorite beers.

First and foremost, we won't make you wait any longer - Victory at Sea Imperial Porter is back in 22s. It's now available in our tasting rooms, and hitting store shelves in the coming weeks. Look for it on tap too...you may even find some special V@S flavors at Home Brew Mart that we've been testing for Victory at Sea Day.
Guess we know JWacky is going to be playing hooky from school soon.

I'm just gonna buy a pallet of it so I can drink it all year long.
I may try to buy a case the next time I see it

When my preferred shop moves them to 2/$10 at the end of the 'season' I'll just ask for all that they have, for sure.  No sense in holding back.  They're new location is opening very soon, hopefully they'll be brewing even more of this stuff this year.  Just want Dan to be able to find it, is all.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 01:46:13 PM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!
Shipping alcoholic beverages across the country is illegal and highly frowned upon

Indeed.

Email from Ballast Point:

We aren't really ready for summer to be over, but that's not stopping us from gearing up for the fall, including some fall favorite beers.

First and foremost, we won't make you wait any longer - Victory at Sea Imperial Porter is back in 22s. It's now available in our tasting rooms, and hitting store shelves in the coming weeks. Look for it on tap too...you may even find some special V@S flavors at Home Brew Mart that we've been testing for Victory at Sea Day.
Guess we know JWacky is going to be playing hooky from school soon.

I'm just gonna buy a pallet of it so I can drink it all year long.
I may try to buy a case the next time I see it

When my preferred shop moves them to 2/$10 at the end of the 'season' I'll just ask for all that they have, for sure.  No sense in holding back.  They're new location is opening very soon, hopefully they'll be brewing even more of this stuff this year.  Just want Dan to be able to find it, is all.
You lost me at Dan
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 01:49:11 PM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!
Shipping alcoholic beverages across the country is illegal and highly frowned upon
Most illegal things are frowned upon sir.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: jswaykos on September 04, 2014, 02:04:55 PM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!
Shipping alcoholic beverages across the country is illegal and highly frowned upon
Most illegal things are frowned upon sir.

How much is the DFH Punkin selling for, anyway?
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 02:07:10 PM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!
Shipping alcoholic beverages across the country is illegal and highly frowned upon
Most illegal things are frowned upon sir.

How much is the DFH Punkin selling for, anyway?
Not sure I didn't notice price but all their stuff is around $10/6
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: jswaykos on September 04, 2014, 02:14:22 PM
Morning, all.  Non-gov't day today, which I guess is a good thing.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Already dreaming of an afternoon liquor store run... want to see if we're getting Dogfish Head Punkin Ale here or not. Hoping so since we get other stuff from them.
>>>WOW, interesting, was in a local liquor store last night and saw a whole display of that.  I have no idea how to ship it properly or just how many laws would be broken, but if i am correct and it was the DF Punkin Ale (I am old and forgetful so...) I could always pick some up and send it out to you.
good morning all!!
Shipping alcoholic beverages across the country is illegal and highly frowned upon
Most illegal things are frowned upon sir.

How much is the DFH Punkin selling for, anyway?
Not sure I didn't notice price but all their stuff is around $10/6

Same here, more or less.  Their 90 Minute IPA is about $10/4, I think.  Haven't paid much attention to their non-IPA offerings.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 02:53:31 PM
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 02:57:21 PM
Sheesh!
Just a generic sheesh or something specific?
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 02:59:35 PM
Sheesh!
Just a generic sheesh or something specific?
Seeing if anybody was still alive Sheesh.  Sure enough somebody was.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 03:03:31 PM
Just heard that Joan Rivers has died.  So much for "minor" surgery.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 03:04:12 PM
Halfwheel liked the new La Aroura Untamed - 90
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 03:04:52 PM
Just heard that Joan Rivers has died.  So much for "minor" surgery.
Wow, really? I heard this morning she was out of ICU
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 03:06:28 PM
Sheesh!
Just a generic sheesh or something specific?
Seeing if anybody was still alive Sheesh.  Sure enough somebody was.
Now you know there is always at least another Dave lurking somewhere.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: razgueado on September 04, 2014, 03:07:17 PM
Just heard that Joan Rivers has died.  So much for "minor" surgery.
Wow, really? I heard this morning she was out of ICU
CBS News says she's dead at 81.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: jswaykos on September 04, 2014, 03:07:25 PM
Sheesh!
Just a generic sheesh or something specific?
Seeing if anybody was still alive Sheesh.  Sure enough somebody was.

Got busy there all at once.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: jswaykos on September 04, 2014, 03:07:50 PM
Just heard that Joan Rivers has died.  So much for "minor" surgery.
Wow, really? I heard this morning she was out of ICU
CBS News says she's dead at 81.

She died 10 years ago.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 03:08:23 PM
Halfwheel liked the new La Aroura Untamed - 90
Good for them.  Just have never had any interest in La Aurora....none have ever really given me anything of interest.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 03:09:10 PM
Just heard that Joan Rivers has died.  So much for "minor" surgery.
Wow, really? I heard this morning she was out of ICU
CBS News says she's dead at 81.

She died 10 years ago.
Just parts....
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 03:10:40 PM
Just heard that Joan Rivers has died.  So much for "minor" surgery.
Yep no such thing as "minor" if it requires anasthesia.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 03:11:21 PM
Halfwheel liked the new La Aroura Untamed - 90
Good for them.  Just have never had any interest in La Aurora....none have ever really given me anything of interest.
I hear ya, this is a new full bodied line
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 03:12:21 PM
Just heard that Joan Rivers has died.  So much for "minor" surgery.
Yep no such thing as "minor" if it requires anaesthesia.
She was no stranger to surgical procedures
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 03:14:45 PM
Halfwheel liked the new La Aroura Untamed - 90
Good for them.  Just have never had any interest in La Aurora....none have ever really given me anything of interest.
I hear ya, this is a new full bodied line
Don't they all say that?  Hard to understand what full bodied means anymore.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: jswaykos on September 04, 2014, 03:19:29 PM
Halfwheel liked the new La Aroura Untamed - 90
Good for them.  Just have never had any interest in La Aurora....none have ever really given me anything of interest.
I hear ya, this is a new full bodied line
Don't they all say that?  Hard to understand what full bodied means anymore.

Sit back down, Scott.  Say something else so Dave can punch you in the mouth again.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 03:19:33 PM
Can't take much more cutting out at 2:30 for a little cigar shop by the Alamo for a smoke.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: jswaykos on September 04, 2014, 03:21:04 PM
Can't take much more cutting out at 2:30 for a little cigar shop by the Alamo for a smoke.

Nice way to spend an afternoon.  Later, Dave.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 03:21:15 PM
Halfwheel liked the new La Aroura Untamed - 90
Good for them.  Just have never had any interest in La Aurora....none have ever really given me anything of interest.
I hear ya, this is a new full bodied line
Don't they all say that?  Hard to understand what full bodied means anymore.
It means the body is more full
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 03:23:00 PM
Halfwheel liked the new La Aroura Untamed - 90
Good for them.  Just have never had any interest in La Aurora....none have ever really given me anything of interest.
I hear ya, this is a new full bodied line
Don't they all say that?  Hard to understand what full bodied means anymore.

Sit back down, Scott.  Say something else so Dave can punch you in the mouth again.
Right? Maybe the passing of one of his peers is hitting him harder than I thought...RIP Funnywoman
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: sfish on September 04, 2014, 03:30:00 PM
Alright you two, I'm out of here. Off to pick up the kids after the first school day then buy some Redbull and Advil for tonight
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: jswaykos on September 04, 2014, 03:33:11 PM
Alright you two, I'm out of here. Off to pick up the kids after the first school day then buy some Redbull and Advil for tonight

Later, Scott.  Have fun at the concert.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 04, 2014, 03:37:08 PM
Alright you two, I'm out of here. Off to pick up the kids after the first school day then buy some Redbull and Advil for tonight

Later, Scott.  Have fun at the concert.
What he said
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: jswaykos on September 04, 2014, 03:43:58 PM
I'm also outta here.  See ya all next week.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 04, 2014, 03:44:35 PM
I'm also outta here.  See ya all next week.
SHEESH! See ya Joe, have a good weekend!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 04:17:07 PM
Halfwheel liked the new La Aroura Untamed - 90
Good for them.  Just have never had any interest in La Aurora....none have ever really given me anything of interest.
I hear ya, this is a new full bodied line
Don't they all say that?  Hard to understand what full bodied means anymore.

Sit back down, Scott.  Say something else so Dave can punch you in the mouth again.
I stand at the ready.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 04:17:47 PM
Can't take much more cutting out at 2:30 for a little cigar shop by the Alamo for a smoke.
So what was the final count of presenters showing up?   Hope you remember the Alamo!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 04:21:12 PM
Alright you two, I'm out of here. Off to pick up the kids after the first school day then buy some Redbull and Advil for tonight
Wuss!  Guess that's what you get from drinking PB, pumpkin and cotton candy beers......man up!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 04, 2014, 04:51:58 PM
CG87 out, everyone have a good night!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 05:01:01 PM
Can't take much more cutting out at 2:30 for a little cigar shop by the Alamo for a smoke.
So what was the final count of presenters showing up?   Hope you remember the Alamo!
First 3 no shows then the rest showed up.  I remember the Alamo just walked by it with my San Cristobal Revelation and a 6-Pak of Shiner Wild Hare which I am fixing to enjoy.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 05:02:44 PM
Deano must have scored some pussy been MIA since heading to the pool this morning.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 05:05:27 PM
Just heard that Joan Rivers has died.  So much for "minor" surgery.
Yep no such thing as "minor" if it requires anaesthesia.
She was no stranger to surgical procedures
Joan Rivers Dead Two Months After Calling Obama Gay, Michelle a Tranny
Conspiracy theorists think comedienne was murdered.

Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 05:14:01 PM
Dammit headed out to light my seagar and it is raining.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 04, 2014, 05:21:08 PM
Dammit headed out to light my seagar and it is raining.
Muah haha haha haha!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 05:28:29 PM
Dammit headed out to light my seagar and it is raining.
Muah haha haha haha!
GFY
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 05:45:06 PM
Dammit headed out to light my seagar and it is raining.
Muah haha haha haha!
GFY
Quit raining now so all lit up Schoolboy.  Maybe you can have a lemonade if you do your homework.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 05:47:55 PM
Have not had a Revelation before but pretty damn good.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 04, 2014, 05:49:49 PM
Dammit headed out to light my seagar and it is raining.
Muah haha haha haha!
GFY
Quit raining now so all lit up Schoolboy.  Maybe you can have a lemonade if you do your homework.
Yes, Dad.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 05:51:33 PM
Dammit headed out to light my seagar and it is raining.
Muah haha haha haha!
GFY
Quit raining now so all lit up Schoolboy.  Maybe you can have a lemonade if you do your homework.
Yes, Dad.
Wizeass.  Afternoon CB.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 06:07:30 PM
Sheesh - not going to hit 30 today.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: razgueado on September 04, 2014, 06:25:22 PM
Sheesh - not going to hit 30 today.
-- My fault for being buried at work.  Taking me a while to dig out.  Some dumbass let everybody know that I actually know something here.  Totally fucking up my bantering.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 06:30:10 PM
Sheesh - not going to hit 30 today.
-- My fault for being buried at work.  Taking me a while to dig out.  Some dumbass let everybody know that I actually know something here.  Totally fucking up my bantering.
What an ass hole to do that to you.  Tell um u don't know shit about it
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 04, 2014, 06:59:00 PM
Sheesh - not going to hit 30 today.
Is 30 the new 18?
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 07:05:35 PM
Sheesh - not going to hit 30 today.
Is 30 the new 18?
Shit not today!  I slipped out early to smoke, drink beer and banter with nobody to talk to.  18 might be a stretch today.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 07:06:42 PM
But the Cuban big talk banter is up to 3.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: razgueado on September 04, 2014, 07:31:27 PM
Sheesh - not going to hit 30 today.
Is 30 the new 18?
Shit not today!  I slipped out early to smoke, drink beer and banter with nobody to talk to.  18 might be a stretch today.
And I have to work late. So no smoke or drink here.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 04, 2014, 07:37:23 PM
Sheesh - not going to hit 30 today.
Is 30 the new 18?
Shit not today!  I slipped out early to smoke, drink beer and banter with nobody to talk to.  18 might be a stretch today.
It's a valiant effort on your part though.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 04, 2014, 07:37:25 PM
On the off chance anyone here is interested, Wenglish's Emporium is open again.  ~1470 cigars are up.  Not looking for a firesale or trying to sell them all, just need to do a little fund raising and figure some of youse guys could get some smokes at better than e-tailer prices.

PM me if you're interested.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 04, 2014, 07:38:25 PM
Sheesh - not going to hit 30 today.
Is 30 the new 18?
Shit not today!  I slipped out early to smoke, drink beer and banter with nobody to talk to.  18 might be a stretch today.
And I have to work late. So no smoke or drink here.
I just got out myself, Bret.  I hear ya.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 07:48:20 PM
But the Cuban big talk banter is up to 3.
So proud!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 07:48:50 PM
Sheesh - not going to hit 30 today.
Is 30 the new 18?
Shit not today!  I slipped out early to smoke, drink beer and banter with nobody to talk to.  18 might be a stretch today.
And I have to work late. So no smoke or drink here.
I just got out myself, Bret.  I hear ya.
Yea, but we don't expect anything from you anyway...
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 07:50:04 PM
On the off chance anyone here is interested, Wenglish's Emporium is open again.  ~1470 cigars are up.  Not looking for a firesale or trying to sell them all, just need to do a little fund raising and figure some of youse guys could get some smokes at better than e-tailer prices.

PM me if you're interested.
Stop by again earlier in the day before everyone wanders off.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 07:50:32 PM
Still no Deano he needs to check in.  Might need to send the cops over to the trailer for a welfare check.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 07:50:59 PM
18?  No worries with Dave's on the clock.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 07:51:50 PM
Still no Deano he needs to check in
He actually thinks he has a life and is thinking that he's enjoying himself down there.... what a concept.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 07:52:23 PM
See... on to 17, no problem.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 07:53:59 PM
18?  No worries with Dave's on the clock.
Hell I am trying sitting in the bar at The Palm having a Martini
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 04, 2014, 07:54:41 PM
Still no Deano he needs to check in
He actually thinks he has a life and is thinking that he's enjoying himself down there.... what a concept.
I think Dean is with the land lady .
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 04, 2014, 07:55:14 PM
18?  No worries with Dave's on the clock.
Hell I am trying sitting in the bar at The Palm having a Martini
Sounds great !
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 08:14:03 PM
Still no Deano he needs to check in
He actually thinks he has a life and is thinking that he's enjoying himself down there.... what a concept.
Only those who travel would understand that.  It is a lonely world.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 04, 2014, 08:16:49 PM
Still no Deano he needs to check in
He actually thinks he has a life and is thinking that he's enjoying himself down there.... what a concept.
Only those who travel would understand that.  It is a lonely world.
So true, it can be a sad place , and for a lot of people it is .
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 08:18:17 PM
Still no Deano he needs to check in
He actually thinks he has a life and is thinking that he's enjoying himself down there.... what a concept.
Only those who travel would understand that.  It is a lonely world.
So true, it can be a sad place , and for a lot of people it is .
But there are chat rooms and Facebook to make it all better.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 08:20:17 PM
Still no Deano he needs to check in
He actually thinks he has a life and is thinking that he's enjoying himself down there.... what a concept.
Only those who travel would understand that.  It is a lonely world.
So true, it can be a sad place , and for a lot of people it is .
You learn to have fun in strange ways like a grateful meal at night.  I like to go to fine restaurants and eat in the bar usually.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 08:21:47 PM
Still no Deano he needs to check in
He actually thinks he has a life and is thinking that he's enjoying himself down there.... what a concept.
Only those who travel would understand that.  It is a lonely world.
So true, it can be a sad place , and for a lot of people it is .
But there are chat rooms and Facebook to make it all better.
Bantering with cigar friends is one thing but not those two for me.  Beats sitting in the damn office though!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 08:37:49 PM
Still no Deano he needs to check in
He actually thinks he has a life and is thinking that he's enjoying himself down there.... what a concept.
Only those who travel would understand that.  It is a lonely world.
So true, it can be a sad place , and for a lot of people it is .
You learn to have fun in strange ways like a grateful meal at night.  I like to go to fine restaurants and eat in the bar usually.
That is usually my perk when traveling.  Bonus is finding a cigar lounge or getting to meet up with a BOTL.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 04, 2014, 08:57:08 PM
Still no Deano he needs to check in
He actually thinks he has a life and is thinking that he's enjoying himself down there.... what a concept.
Only those who travel would understand that.  It is a lonely world.
So true, it can be a sad place , and for a lot of people it is .
You learn to have fun in strange ways like a grateful meal at night.  I like to go to fine restaurants and eat in the bar usually.
That is usually my perk when traveling.  Bonus is finding a cigar lounge or getting to meet up with a BOTL.
now that does not sound bad at all.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 04, 2014, 09:05:47 PM
See... on to 17, no problem.
You're going a fine job, Dave.  You too, Steve.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 09:08:18 PM
Still no Deano he needs to check in
He actually thinks he has a life and is thinking that he's enjoying himself down there.... what a concept.
Only those who travel would understand that.  It is a lonely world.
So true, it can be a sad place , and for a lot of people it is .
You learn to have fun in strange ways like a grateful meal at night.  I like to go to fine restaurants and eat in the bar usually.
That is usually my perk when traveling.  Bonus is finding a cigar lounge or getting to meet up with a BOTL.
now that does not sound bad at all.
I do just about the same but most of my travel is in TX and don't know but 4 of us and Bean lives where I so.  Don't get down JR's way much.  Will be down your way some later in the year and next year.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 09:09:12 PM
See... on to 17, no problem.
You're going a fine job, Dave.  You too, Steve.
Need to send the bloodhounds out for Dean.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 04, 2014, 09:12:07 PM
See... on to 17, no problem.
You're going a fine job, Dave.  You too, Steve.
Need to send the bloodhounds out for Dean.
Leave him alone, he's probably found himself a local lay.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 09:14:36 PM
See... on to 17, no problem.
You're going a fine job, Dave.  You too, Steve.
Need to send the bloodhounds out for Dean.
Let the boy enjoy stretching his legs.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 09:15:25 PM
18 and cruising...
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 04, 2014, 09:25:25 PM
18 and cruising...
Hey Dave, what weeks are you gonna be around?  We need to plan something.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 09:35:17 PM
See... on to 17, no problem.
You're going a fine job, Dave.  You too, Steve.
Need to send the bloodhounds out for Dean.
Leave him alone, he's probably found himself a local lay.
Somebody has to look out for his ass and we are about it.  Too much pussy all at once could kill him or worse he could meet a marrying type and there are plenty of those in Florida.  Then there is the chance he could get eaten by a gator.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 04, 2014, 09:36:09 PM
18 and cruising...
Hey Dave, what weeks are you gonna be around?  We need to plan something.
And when are you coming to TX?  Guess you are waiting till it gets cold up there.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 04, 2014, 09:46:11 PM
See... on to 17, no problem.
You're going a fine job, Dave.  You too, Steve.
Need to send the bloodhounds out for Dean.
Leave him alone, he's probably found himself a local lay.
Somebody has to look out for his ass and we are about it.  Too much pussy all at once could kill him or worse he could meet a marrying type and there are plenty of those in Florida.  Then there is the chance he could get eaten by a gator.
Gator is the safest of the choices.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 04, 2014, 09:56:11 PM
See... on to 17, no problem.
You're going a fine job, Dave.  You too, Steve.
Need to send the bloodhounds out for Dean.
Leave him alone, he's probably found himself a local lay.
Somebody has to look out for his ass and we are about it.  Too much pussy all at once could kill him or worse he could meet a marrying type and there are plenty of those in Florida.  Then there is the chance he could get eaten by a gator.
Gator is the safest of the choices.
WTF?  Dean is eating gator tail?  The gator is eating Dean's tail?  Dean's getting some tail and it has nothing to do with the gator?
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 04, 2014, 10:02:16 PM
Still no Deano he needs to check in
He actually thinks he has a life and is thinking that he's enjoying himself down there.... what a concept.
Only those who travel would understand that.  It is a lonely world.
So true, it can be a sad place , and for a lot of people it is .
You learn to have fun in strange ways like a grateful meal at night.  I like to go to fine restaurants and eat in the bar usually.
That is usually my perk when traveling.  Bonus is finding a cigar lounge or getting to meet up with a BOTL.
now that does not sound bad at all.
I do just about the same but most of my travel is in TX and don't know but 4 of us and Bean lives where I so.  Don't get down JR's way much.  Will be down your way some later in the year and next year.
Dave LMK when your down here.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 04, 2014, 10:12:50 PM
See... on to 17, no problem.
You're going a fine job, Dave.  You too, Steve.
Need to send the bloodhounds out for Dean.
Leave him alone, he's probably found himself a local lay.
Somebody has to look out for his ass and we are about it.  Too much pussy all at once could kill him or worse he could meet a marrying type and there are plenty of those in Florida.  Then there is the chance he could get eaten by a gator.
Gator is the safest of the choices.
WTF?  Dean is eating gator tail?  The gator is eating Dean's tail?  Dean's getting some tail and it has nothing to do with the gator?
Inquiring minds wanna know!
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 04, 2014, 10:14:55 PM
See... on to 17, no problem.
You're going a fine job, Dave.  You too, Steve.
Need to send the bloodhounds out for Dean.
Leave him alone, he's probably found himself a local lay.
Somebody has to look out for his ass and we are about it.  Too much pussy all at once could kill him or worse he could meet a marrying type and there are plenty of those in Florida.  Then there is the chance he could get eaten by a gator.
Gator is the safest of the choices.
WTF?  Dean is eating gator tail?  The gator is eating Dean's tail?  Dean's getting some tail and it has nothing to do with the gator?
Inquiring minds wanna know!
Why? , not sure I want to know.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 04, 2014, 10:21:29 PM
See... on to 17, no problem.
You're going a fine job, Dave.  You too, Steve.
Need to send the bloodhounds out for Dean.
Leave him alone, he's probably found himself a local lay.
Somebody has to look out for his ass and we are about it.  Too much pussy all at once could kill him or worse he could meet a marrying type and there are plenty of those in Florida.  Then there is the chance he could get eaten by a gator.
Gator is the safest of the choices.
WTF?  Dean is eating gator tail?  The gator is eating Dean's tail?  Dean's getting some tail and it has nothing to do with the gator?
Inquiring minds wanna know!
Why? , not sure I want to know.
You're so full of shit.  You know you want to know.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 10:46:14 PM
See... on to 17, no problem.
You're going a fine job, Dave.  You too, Steve.
Need to send the bloodhounds out for Dean.
Leave him alone, he's probably found himself a local lay.
Somebody has to look out for his ass and we are about it.  Too much pussy all at once could kill him or worse he could meet a marrying type and there are plenty of those in Florida.  Then there is the chance he could get eaten by a gator.
Gator is the safest of the choices.
For sure.
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 10:47:49 PM
See... on to 17, no problem.
You're going a fine job, Dave.  You too, Steve.
Need to send the bloodhounds out for Dean.
Leave him alone, he's probably found himself a local lay.
Somebody has to look out for his ass and we are about it.  Too much pussy all at once could kill him or worse he could meet a marrying type and there are plenty of those in Florida.  Then there is the chance he could get eaten by a gator.
Gator is the safest of the choices.
WTF?  Dean is eating gator tail?  The gator is eating Dean's tail?  Dean's getting some tail and it has nothing to do with the gator?
Inquiring minds wanna know!
Why? , not sure I want to know.
You're so full of shit.  You know you want to know.
That's a prerequisite for being here, isn't it?
Title: Re: 9/4/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 04, 2014, 10:49:28 PM
Not a bad game to start the season.