CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on February 07, 2020, 12:00:57 AM

Title: 2/7/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on February 07, 2020, 12:00:57 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 07, 2020, 05:58:03 AM
Friday!
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 07, 2020, 06:34:03 AM
Friday!
Also, snow day.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 07, 2020, 06:49:55 AM
Friday!
Also, snow day.
Just more rain here. In fact, I smelled skunk this morning when I left my house. Aren't they supposed to be hibernating? It was probably my neighbor, waking and baking.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 07, 2020, 06:50:09 AM
Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 07, 2020, 06:53:56 AM
Friday!
Also, snow day.
Just more rain here. In fact, I smelled skunk this morning when I left my house. Aren't they supposed to be hibernating? It was probably my neighbor, waking and baking.
To be honest, I think they just called it because they haven't had one so far this year. My kids go to school in another city, and while that district called off the day, my home district did not. Lol
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 07, 2020, 07:11:54 AM
If anyone has a large wad of cash burning a hole in their wallet:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/ten-cigar-accessories-when-price-is-no-object?fbclid=IwAR2zEo2Gf3-Xfo3Y9jHwEl09fVipx9BiKVbhhz78YeNOyZcONxFLxuZIGJw
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 07, 2020, 07:12:09 AM
Friday!
Also, snow day.
Just more rain here. In fact, I smelled skunk this morning when I left my house. Aren't they supposed to be hibernating? It was probably my neighbor, waking and baking.
To be honest, I think they just called it because they haven't had one so far this year. My kids go to school in another city, and while that district called off the day, my home district did not. Lol
So you're working from home with a full house? You may as well have gone in.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 07, 2020, 07:12:11 AM
good morng Tony and Dave. great storm last night. ⚡🌪
all good here, winds just sucked a few screens out of the windows.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 07, 2020, 07:13:04 AM
Good morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 07, 2020, 07:14:37 AM
If anyone has a large wad of cash burning a hole in their wallet:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/ten-cigar-accessories-when-price-is-no-object?fbclid=IwAR2zEo2Gf3-Xfo3Y9jHwEl09fVipx9BiKVbhhz78YeNOyZcONxFLxuZIGJw

😲
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 07, 2020, 07:20:11 AM
Friday!
Also, snow day.
Just more rain here. In fact, I smelled skunk this morning when I left my house. Aren't they supposed to be hibernating? It was probably my neighbor, waking and baking.
To be honest, I think they just called it because they haven't had one so far this year. My kids go to school in another city, and while that district called off the day, my home district did not. Lol
So you're working from home with a full house? You may as well have gone in.
They got to stay home from school today, they'll all be in a pretty good mood. :D
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 07, 2020, 07:21:30 AM
good morng Tony and Dave. great storm last night. ⚡🌪
all good here, winds just sucked a few screens out of the windows.
Morning, ScreenlessDean.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 07, 2020, 08:08:10 AM
good morng Tony and Dave. great storm last night. ⚡🌪
all good here, winds just sucked a few screens out of the windows.
Morning, ScreenlessDean.
screens back in. see no shingles missing from roof. no new 'lawn ornaments' from the neighborhood in the yard.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 07, 2020, 08:13:21 AM
good morng Tony and Dave. great storm last night. ⚡🌪
all good here, winds just sucked a few screens out of the windows.
Morning, ScreenlessDean.
screens back in. see no shingles missing from roof. no new 'lawn ornaments' from the neighborhood in the yard.
And no new redheads blew into town? :D
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 07, 2020, 08:24:09 AM
good morng Tony and Dave. great storm last night.
all good here, winds just sucked a few screens out of the windows.
Morning, ScreenlessDean.
screens back in. see no shingles missing from roof. no new 'lawn ornaments' from the neighborhood in the yard.
And no new redheads blew into town? :D
This is not the type of blowing we're used to from Dean's stories.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2020, 08:28:08 AM
good morng Tony and Dave. great storm last night. ⚡🌪
all good here, winds just sucked a few screens out of the windows.
Sounds like she's a keeper!
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 07, 2020, 08:28:57 AM
good morng Tony and Dave. great storm last night.
all good here, winds just sucked a few screens out of the windows.
Morning, ScreenlessDean.
screens back in. see no shingles missing from roof. no new 'lawn ornaments' from the neighborhood in the yard.
And no new redheads blew into town? :D
This is not the type of blowing we're used to from Dean's stories.
Can I get an amen?
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2020, 08:30:20 AM
Morning HomeNotAlone Tony, WhiteStuffDave and BigBlowDean.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 07, 2020, 08:31:36 AM
Morning HomeNotAlone Tony, WhiteStuffDave and BigBlowDean.
lol. morning Dave.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2020, 08:32:21 AM
Not a pleasant drive yesterday...hopefully better for the 3 hours of road time today.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2020, 08:34:28 AM
But first get to check out the daughters new house...well actually a gut and total refurb of an existing rowhouse.  Should be complete in a month.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2020, 08:35:37 AM
Hopefully get History and birthdays posted this afternoon.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 07, 2020, 08:57:10 AM
Hopefully get History and birthdays posted this afternoon.
You'd better!
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 07, 2020, 08:58:01 AM
Good morning TwoDaves, Tony, and Dean.  I guess Rick is still chasing the boilers.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 07, 2020, 09:00:58 AM
Hopefully get History and birthdays posted this afternoon.
You'd better!
Yeah!
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 07, 2020, 09:02:11 AM
If anyone has a large wad of cash burning a hole in their wallet:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/ten-cigar-accessories-when-price-is-no-object?fbclid=IwAR2zEo2Gf3-Xfo3Y9jHwEl09fVipx9BiKVbhhz78YeNOyZcONxFLxuZIGJw
I'd like the monkey ashtray and star spangled humidor.  Perhaps Tony can buy them and do a cigarbanter drawing. You know, for publicity, juice up the membership.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 07, 2020, 09:03:07 AM
If anyone has a large wad of cash burning a hole in their wallet:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/ten-cigar-accessories-when-price-is-no-object?fbclid=IwAR2zEo2Gf3-Xfo3Y9jHwEl09fVipx9BiKVbhhz78YeNOyZcONxFLxuZIGJw
Love this comment at the end of the article...
“There’s something about seeing a monkey smoke a cigar that makes you want to do the same thing”. That and also throwing feces for some reason.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2020, 09:07:23 AM
Morning Mr. Bean. Get any of your snow yesterday?
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 07, 2020, 09:14:50 AM
If anyone has a large wad of cash burning a hole in their wallet:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/ten-cigar-accessories-when-price-is-no-object?fbclid=IwAR2zEo2Gf3-Xfo3Y9jHwEl09fVipx9BiKVbhhz78YeNOyZcONxFLxuZIGJw
I'd like the monkey ashtray and star spangled humidor.  Perhaps Tony can buy them and do a cigarbanter drawing. You know, for publicity, juice up the membership.
Probably on deck right after the branded hoodies.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 07, 2020, 09:15:59 AM
If anyone has a large wad of cash burning a hole in their wallet:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/ten-cigar-accessories-when-price-is-no-object?fbclid=IwAR2zEo2Gf3-Xfo3Y9jHwEl09fVipx9BiKVbhhz78YeNOyZcONxFLxuZIGJw
Love this comment at the end of the article...
“There’s something about seeing a monkey smoke a cigar that makes you want to do the same thing”. That and also throwing feces for some reason.
Well, that explains why I've been wanting to do that all morning.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 07, 2020, 09:23:36 AM
Morning Mr. Bean. Get any of your snow yesterday?
A dusting the night before but roads were dry so we somehow survived the ordeal.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 07, 2020, 09:24:20 AM
Good morning TwoDaves, Tony, and Dean.  I guess Rick is still chasing the boilers.
good morning Mark.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 07, 2020, 09:29:54 AM
If anyone has a large wad of cash burning a hole in their wallet:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/ten-cigar-accessories-when-price-is-no-object?fbclid=IwAR2zEo2Gf3-Xfo3Y9jHwEl09fVipx9BiKVbhhz78YeNOyZcONxFLxuZIGJw
I'd like the monkey ashtray and star spangled humidor.  Perhaps Tony can buy them and do a cigarbanter drawing. You know, for publicity, juice up the membership.
I'm kinda leaning towards the gold bar ashtray and $45,000 cutter. now just need my lotto numbers to hit.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 07, 2020, 09:31:37 AM
If anyone has a large wad of cash burning a hole in their wallet:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/ten-cigar-accessories-when-price-is-no-object?fbclid=IwAR2zEo2Gf3-Xfo3Y9jHwEl09fVipx9BiKVbhhz78YeNOyZcONxFLxuZIGJw
I'd like the monkey ashtray and star spangled humidor.  Perhaps Tony can buy them and do a cigarbanter drawing. You know, for publicity, juice up the membership.
why? we have 792 members now. how many more do we need not posting?
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 07, 2020, 09:37:35 AM
If anyone has a large wad of cash burning a hole in their wallet:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/ten-cigar-accessories-when-price-is-no-object?fbclid=IwAR2zEo2Gf3-Xfo3Y9jHwEl09fVipx9BiKVbhhz78YeNOyZcONxFLxuZIGJw
I'd like the monkey ashtray and star spangled humidor.  Perhaps Tony can buy them and do a cigarbanter drawing. You know, for publicity, juice up the membership.
why? we have 792 members now. how many more do we need not posting?
We'd have more if the Russian bots weren't all gearing up to sway another election for Drumpf. Check those numbers again next year.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 07, 2020, 09:53:33 AM
Hopefully get History and birthdays posted this afternoon.
We appreciate the anticipated effort.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 07, 2020, 09:54:14 AM
Good morning TwoDaves, Tony, and Dean.  I guess Rick is still chasing the boilers.
Good morning, HangoverMark.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 07, 2020, 09:56:36 AM
Hopefully get History and birthdays posted this afternoon.
We anticipate appreciating the anticipated effort.
Fixed it.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 07, 2020, 09:57:29 AM
If anyone has a large wad of cash burning a hole in their wallet:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/ten-cigar-accessories-when-price-is-no-object?fbclid=IwAR2zEo2Gf3-Xfo3Y9jHwEl09fVipx9BiKVbhhz78YeNOyZcONxFLxuZIGJw
I'd like the monkey ashtray and star spangled humidor.  Perhaps Tony can buy them and do a cigarbanter drawing. You know, for publicity, juice up the membership.
Probably on deck right after the branded hoodies.
Yes, I may put in the purchase order and request monies from the CigarBanter general fund. Gee, I hope it gets approved.

That sarcasm font sure would come in handy about now.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 07, 2020, 10:03:02 AM
If anyone has a large wad of cash burning a hole in their wallet:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/ten-cigar-accessories-when-price-is-no-object?fbclid=IwAR2zEo2Gf3-Xfo3Y9jHwEl09fVipx9BiKVbhhz78YeNOyZcONxFLxuZIGJw
I'd like the monkey ashtray and star spangled humidor.  Perhaps Tony can buy them and do a cigarbanter drawing. You know, for publicity, juice up the membership.
Probably on deck right after the branded hoodies.
Yes, I may put in the purchase order and request monies from the CigarBanter general fund. Gee, I hope it gets approved.

That sarcasm font sure would come in handy about now.
(https://image.shutterstock.com/image-vector/grunge-red-approved-square-rubber-260nw-587565557.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 07, 2020, 10:08:22 AM
If anyone has a large wad of cash burning a hole in their wallet:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/ten-cigar-accessories-when-price-is-no-object?fbclid=IwAR2zEo2Gf3-Xfo3Y9jHwEl09fVipx9BiKVbhhz78YeNOyZcONxFLxuZIGJw
I'd like the monkey ashtray and star spangled humidor.  Perhaps Tony can buy them and do a cigarbanter drawing. You know, for publicity, juice up the membership.
Probably on deck right after the branded hoodies.
Yes, I may put in the purchase order and request monies from the CigarBanter general fund. Gee, I hope it gets approved.

That sarcasm font sure would come in handy about now.
(https://image.shutterstock.com/image-vector/grunge-red-approved-square-rubber-260nw-587565557.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 07, 2020, 10:37:02 AM
If anyone has a large wad of cash burning a hole in their wallet:

https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/ten-cigar-accessories-when-price-is-no-object?fbclid=IwAR2zEo2Gf3-Xfo3Y9jHwEl09fVipx9BiKVbhhz78YeNOyZcONxFLxuZIGJw
I'd like the monkey ashtray and star spangled humidor.  Perhaps Tony can buy them and do a cigarbanter drawing. You know, for publicity, juice up the membership.
Probably on deck right after the branded hoodies.
Yes, I may put in the purchase order and request monies from the CigarBanter general fund. Gee, I hope it gets approved.

That sarcasm font sure would come in handy about now.
(https://image.shutterstock.com/image-vector/grunge-red-approved-square-rubber-260nw-587565557.jpg)
CNS
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 07, 2020, 10:47:48 AM
Is it lunchtime yet?
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 07, 2020, 10:48:22 AM
Is it lunchtime yet?
Getting closer and closer.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 07, 2020, 11:00:10 AM
Is it lunchtime yet?
the Native Americans had a saying: "white men are crazy, need clock to tell them when they are hungry."
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 07, 2020, 11:01:38 AM
La Palina Classic robusto and coffee before leftover wings and garlic knots.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 07, 2020, 12:04:11 PM
Is it lunchtime yet?
the Native Americans had a saying: "white men are crazy, need clock to tell them when they are hungry."
They were very correct.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 07, 2020, 12:52:28 PM
How 'bout banter Fridays?
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 07, 2020, 12:58:32 PM
How 'bout banter Fridays?
We're waiting for a monkey ashtray to buoy our spirits.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 07, 2020, 02:21:04 PM
No need to wait for my hazzuh!
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 07, 2020, 02:26:41 PM
No need to wait for my hazzuh!
Later, Dave. No monkey ashtray for you...
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2020, 02:58:54 PM
Today is Friday, Feb. 7, the 38th day of 2020. There are 328 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Feb. 7, 1964, the Beatles arrived at New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport to begin their first American tour.

On this date:
In 1812, author Charles Dickens was born in Landport, Portsmouth, England.
In 1817, America’s first public gas street lamp was lighted in Baltimore at the corner of Market and Lemon streets (now East Baltimore and Holliday streets).
In 1940, Walt Disney’s second animated feature, “Pinocchio,” premiered in New York.
In 1943, the government abruptly announced that wartime rationing of shoes made of leather would go into effect in two days, limiting consumers to buying three pairs per person per year. (Rationing was lifted in October 1945.)

In 1948, Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower resigned as U.S. Army chief of staff; he was succeeded by Gen. Omar Bradley.
In 1962, President John F. Kennedy imposed a full trade embargo on Cuba.
In 1984, space shuttle Challenger astronauts Bruce McCandless II and Robert L. Stewart went on the first untethered spacewalk, which lasted nearly six hours.

In 1986, the Philippines held a presidential election marred by charges of fraud against the incumbent, Ferdinand E. Marcos. Haitian President-for-Life Jean-Claude Duvalier (doo-VAHL-yay’) fled his country, ending 28 years of his family’s rule.
In 1991, Jean-Bertrand Aristide (zhahn behr-TRAHN’ ahr-ihs-TEED’) was inaugurated as the first democratically elected president of Haiti (he was overthrown by the military the following September).

In 1998, the Winter Olympic Games were opened in Nagano, Japan, by Emperor Akihito.
In 1999, Jordan’s King Hussein died of cancer at age 63; he was succeeded by his eldest son, Abdullah (ab-DUHL’-uh).
In 2001, death claimed singer-actress Dale Evans at age 88 and author Anne Morrow Lindbergh, widow of aviator Charles Lindbergh, at age 94.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2020, 03:01:11 PM
Ten years ago: A nearly completed Kleen Energy Systems power plant in Middletown, Connecticut, exploded, killing six people and injuring 50. Pro-Russian opposition leader Viktor Yanukovych (yah-noo-KOH’-vich) declared victory in Ukraine’s presidential runoff, but his opponents rejected the claim, saying the vote was too close to call. (Yanukovych was inaugurated Feb. 25.) The New Orleans Saints rallied for a 31-17 Super Bowl victory over the Indianapolis Colts.

Five years ago: Olympic gold medalist Bruce (now Caitlyn) Jenner was involved in a fatal multiple-vehicle crash on Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, California, that left one woman dead and several others injured. In a memo released by NBC, Brian Williams said he was stepping away temporarily from the anchor chair of the “NBC Nightly News” amid questions about his recollections of war coverage in Iraq (Williams ended up being permanently removed from the principal anchor chair, but remained with NBC News).

One year ago: Former U.S. Rep. John Dingell, the longest-serving member of Congress in American history, died at his home in Dearborn, Michigan at the age of 92; the Democrat had served in the House for 59 years before retiring in 2014. Democrats launched a sweeping plan to transform the U.S. economy to combat climate change and create thousands of jobs in renewable energy; at least six senators running for president or considering White House bids backed the “Green New Deal.” Albert Finney, one of the most respected and versatile actors of his generation, died at a London hospital at the age of 82. Frank Robinson, the first black manager in Major League Baseball, died in Los Angeles at the age of 83.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2020, 03:03:23 PM
Today’s Birthdays:

Author Gay Talese is 88.
Former Sen. Herb Kohl, D-Wis., is 85.
Reggae musician Brian Travers (UB40) is 61.
Comedy writer Robert Smigel (SMY’-guhl) is 60.
Actor James Spader is 60.
Country singer Garth Brooks is 58.
Rock musician David Bryan (Bon Jovi) is 58.
Actor-comedian Eddie Izzard is 58.
Actor-comedian Chris Rock is 55.
Actor Jason Gedrick is 53.
Actress Essence Atkins is 48.
Rock singer-musician Wes Borland is 45.
Rock musician Tom Blankenship (My Morning Jacket) is 42.
Actor Ashton Kutcher is 42.
Actress Tina Majorino is 35.
Actress Deborah Ann Woll is 35.
NBA player Isaiah Thomas is 31.
NHL center Steven Stamkos is 30.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2020, 03:04:16 PM
Thought for Today: “A day wasted on others is not wasted on one’s self.” [–] Charles Dickens (born this date in 1812, died 1870).
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 07, 2020, 03:45:47 PM
Thought for Today: “A day wasted on others is not wasted on one’s self.” [–] Charles Dickens (born this date in 1812, died 1870).
Sounds like a waste no matter how you slice it.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: flip from jersey on February 07, 2020, 04:22:55 PM
Is it time to go home yet?  Oh wait, I've been here most of the
day already.  I did go out to sell some of my duplicate Lionel trains, and get some more track.
Renewed interest in a childhood hobby. I still have my trains from 1963.  But I have a whole bunch more now.
Sprung for the Legacy Remote Control system.
Oh hello boys...
I need to spend time away from ebay and trainz.com
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 07, 2020, 04:42:02 PM
Is it time to go home yet?  Oh wait, I've been here most of the
day already.  I did go out to sell some of my duplicate Lionel trains, and get some more track.
Renewed interest in a childhood hobby. I still have my trains from 1963.  But I have a whole bunch more now.
Sprung for the Legacy Remote Control system.
Oh hello boys...
I need to spend time away from ebay and trainz.com
Afternoon, Flip.  There are worse places to be spending your time on the interwebs.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 07, 2020, 05:03:30 PM
Is it time to go home yet?  Oh wait, I've been here most of the
day already.  I did go out to sell some of my duplicate Lionel trains, and get some more track.
Renewed interest in a childhood hobby. I still have my trains from 1963.  But I have a whole bunch more now.
Sprung for the Legacy Remote Control system.
Oh hello boys...
I need to spend time away from ebay and trainz.com
Good evening, Flip. Choo choo!
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 07, 2020, 07:23:27 PM
Laranja on the back deck.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200208/152e8a1b1ce9dac3bba0377d82a4ebba.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 07, 2020, 09:08:25 PM
Laranja on the back deck.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200208/152e8a1b1ce9dac3bba0377d82a4ebba.jpg)
Dang you still had sun an hour ago? It turned windy and cold here.
Title: Re: 2/7/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 07, 2020, 10:27:27 PM
Laranja on the back deck.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200208/152e8a1b1ce9dac3bba0377d82a4ebba.jpg)
Dang you still had sun an hour ago? It turned windy and cold here.
It was very enjoyable (TNWSS)