CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 12, 2020, 12:03:55 AM

Title: 10/12/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on October 12, 2020, 12:03:55 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 12, 2020, 05:26:47 AM
Good morning. Joe is dancing.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 12, 2020, 05:36:41 AM
Casa Cuevas no longer for sale at CI. Singles only at C.Com. Wonder what happened. Just an observation. I've not had their line up.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2020, 05:53:23 AM
Good morning. Joe is dancing.
Maybe because he has off today. The rest of us working stiffs aren't that lucky.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2020, 05:54:11 AM
Good morning, Rick.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 12, 2020, 05:54:53 AM
Good morning. Joe is dancing.
Maybe because he has off today. The rest of us working stiffs aren't that lucky.
Happy Indigenous Peoples Day!
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2020, 06:09:30 AM
Good morning. Joe is dancing.
Maybe because he has off today. The rest of us working stiffs aren't that lucky.
Happy Indigenous Peoples Day!
Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 12, 2020, 06:30:14 AM
Good morning. Joe is dancing.
Maybe because he has off today. The rest of us working stiffs aren't that lucky.
Happy Indigenous Peoples Day!
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Mayor T. Only a half day for me today, then off the next 2. Wife lost her grandma yesterday.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2020, 06:52:07 AM
Good morning. Joe is dancing.
Maybe because he has off today. The rest of us working stiffs aren't that lucky.
Happy Indigenous Peoples Day!
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Mayor T. Only a half day for me today, then off the next 2. Wife lost her grandma yesterday.
I'm very sorry to hear it. Please extend my condolences to the Mrs. I'm sure she'll give you a look like, "Really, one of your internet friends?”
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 12, 2020, 07:08:53 AM
Good morning. Joe is dancing.
Maybe because he has off today. The rest of us working stiffs aren't that lucky.
Happy Indigenous Peoples Day!
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Mayor T. Only a half day for me today, then off the next 2. Wife lost her grandma yesterday.
I'm very sorry to hear it. Please extend my condolences to the Mrs. I'm sure she'll give you a look like, "Really, one of your internet friends?”
Will do. And let's face it, during quarantine, all friends are only internet friends, amiright?
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 12, 2020, 07:17:31 AM
Good morning. Joe is dancing.
Maybe because he has off today. The rest of us working stiffs aren't that lucky.
Happy Indigenous Peoples Day!
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Mayor T. Only a half day for me today, then off the next 2. Wife lost her grandma yesterday.
I'm very sorry to hear it. Please extend my condolences to the Mrs. I'm sure she'll give you a look like, "Really, one of your internet friends?”
Will do. And let's face it, during quarantine, all friends are only internet friends, amiright?
Pretty much. I'm very sorry for your loss Dave. Thoughts and prayers to your family.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 12, 2020, 07:18:06 AM
Good morning Mr. Mayor and LTG
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 12, 2020, 07:38:51 AM
Good morning. Joe is dancing.
Maybe because he has off today. The rest of us working stiffs aren't that lucky.
Happy Indigenous Peoples Day!
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Mayor T. Only a half day for me today, then off the next 2. Wife lost her grandma yesterday.
I'm very sorry to hear it. Please extend my condolences to the Mrs. I'm sure she'll give you a look like, "Really, one of your internet friends?”
Will do. And let's face it, during quarantine, all friends are only internet friends, amiright?
Pretty much. I'm very sorry for your loss Dave. Thoughts and prayers to your family.
Thanks, Rick. She wasn't doing well for a while, so at least it wasn't a shock.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2020, 08:32:45 AM
Are we all getting God's tears today in the form of rain?
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2020, 08:35:03 AM
Are we all getting God's tears today in the form of rain?
Nope, but the humidity feels like God's wet blanket.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2020, 08:36:07 AM
Good morning. Joe is dancing.
Maybe because he has off today. The rest of us working stiffs aren't that lucky.
Happy Indigenous Peoples Day!
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Mayor T. Only a half day for me today, then off the next 2. Wife lost her grandma yesterday.
Sorry, Dave.  Travelling for the funeral?
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 12, 2020, 08:36:49 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2020, 08:37:13 AM
Good morning, Mondayers.  All greens this morning, despite rather heavy traffic. Maybe I'll play the lottery today.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 12, 2020, 08:37:33 AM
Good morning Mr Bean
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2020, 08:39:42 AM
Good morning, Mondayers.  All greens this morning, despite rather heavy traffic. Maybe I'll play the lottery today.
Good morning, 3B. Ya gotta be in it to win it!
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2020, 08:40:18 AM

I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2020, 08:40:57 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2020, 08:56:51 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Is it a stretch to point out the White Pearls currently being offered? It kind of seems apropos.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2020, 08:58:31 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Is it a stretch to point out the White Pearls currently being offered? It kind of seems apropos.
"She" would agree.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2020, 08:59:04 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 12, 2020, 08:59:12 AM
Are we all getting God's tears today in the form of rain?
Not at all, looking pretty nice out there right now, actually.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 12, 2020, 08:59:44 AM
Good morning. Joe is dancing.
Maybe because he has off today. The rest of us working stiffs aren't that lucky.
Happy Indigenous Peoples Day!
Good morning, Dave.
Morning, Mayor T. Only a half day for me today, then off the next 2. Wife lost her grandma yesterday.
Sorry, Dave.  Travelling for the funeral?
No, she lived here in the area. But work gives me time off for deaths, so I'm going to take it.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 12, 2020, 09:00:41 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
At least it had lots of rest. Morning, DriveByScott.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2020, 09:00:59 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Scroll down from home page to the "below the fold" section, I may pull the trigger knowing Mark raves about this vitola and I thought the toro was very good
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2020, 09:02:01 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
At least it had lots of rest. Morning, DriveByScott.
My condolences for your wife's grandmother
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2020, 09:02:52 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
At least it had lots of rest. Morning, DriveByScott.
Indeed, I had to really think back on where that cigar came from
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2020, 09:02:58 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 12, 2020, 09:04:33 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
At least it had lots of rest. Morning, DriveByScott.
My condolences for your wife's grandmother
Thanks, bud.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 12, 2020, 09:05:03 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Scroll down from home page to the "below the fold" section, I may pull the trigger knowing Mark raves about this vitola and I thought the toro was very good
That's a good price, thinking of hitting them now myself.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2020, 09:05:26 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2020, 09:08:07 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
If anyone's looking for Luminosas, check the Auctioneer at Famous, very cheap even factoring in shipping
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2020, 09:08:42 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
@bluecollar: What Scott said.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2020, 09:09:19 AM
Are you off today @sfish ?
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 12, 2020, 09:09:33 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
Good morning fish. Nice to see you. Yes DE Undercrown Maduro and Sungrown are some of my favorites. EPC New Wave reserva's in the cart.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2020, 09:11:51 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
@bluecollar: What Scott said.
Lmao
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2020, 09:12:34 AM
Are you off today @sfish ?
No I'm working
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2020, 09:15:15 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
Good morning fish. Nice to see you. Yes DE Undercrown Maduro and Sungrown are some of my favorites. EPC New Wave reserva's in the cart.
Morning Rick, happy shopping
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2020, 09:15:30 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Scroll down from home page to the "below the fold" section, I may pull the trigger knowing Mark raves about this vitola and I thought the toro was very good
That's a good price, thinking of hitting them now myself.
Yeah, they aren't offered on special often, might have to do the same.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2020, 09:18:44 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
If anyone's looking for Luminosas, check the Auctioneer at Famous, very cheap even factoring in shipping
Dang it, you stay scarce for weeks then show up and enable the schitt out of us!
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2020, 09:21:51 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
If anyone's looking for Luminosas, check the Auctioneer at Famous, very cheap even factoring in shipping
Dang it, you stay scarce for weeks then show up and enable the schitt out of us!
Knowing you're all cheap bastards, I tried to stay away for awhile but now I'm all backed-up (I know)
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 12, 2020, 09:36:30 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
If anyone's looking for Luminosas, check the Auctioneer at Famous, very cheap even factoring in shipping
Dang it, you stay scarce for weeks then show up and enable the schitt out of us!
He makes his entrance a memorable one.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2020, 09:41:25 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
If anyone's looking for Luminosas, check the Auctioneer at Famous, very cheap even factoring in shipping
Dang it, you stay scarce for weeks then show up and enable the schitt out of us!
Scott is the ultimate shit stirrer. But we're grateful for that.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2020, 09:42:22 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
If anyone's looking for Luminosas, check the Auctioneer at Famous, very cheap even factoring in shipping
Dang it, you stay scarce for weeks then show up and enable the schitt out of us!
He makes his entrance a memorable one.
TWSS!
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2020, 09:42:51 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
If anyone's looking for Luminosas, check the Auctioneer at Famous, very cheap even factoring in shipping
Dang it, you stay scarce for weeks then show up and enable the schitt out of us!
Scott is the ultimate shit stirrer. But we're grateful for that.
Well, let's not get carried away.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 12, 2020, 09:50:59 AM
That's gonna do it for me today. See youse guys on Thursday. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 09:53:43 AM
Are we all getting God's tears today in the form of rain?
Or Delta...
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2020, 09:55:45 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
If anyone's looking for Luminosas, check the Auctioneer at Famous, very cheap even factoring in shipping
Dang it, you stay scarce for weeks then show up and enable the schitt out of us!
Scott is the ultimate shit stirrer. But we're grateful for that.
Well, let's not get carried away.
::)
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 09:55:46 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Is it a stretch to point out the White Pearls currently being offered? It kind of seems apropos.
Pearl necklace you say?
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2020, 09:56:55 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
If anyone's looking for Luminosas, check the Auctioneer at Famous, very cheap even factoring in shipping
Dang it, you stay scarce for weeks then show up and enable the schitt out of us!
I'm just shocked that you guys still don't know where to buy cigars!  ;D
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 09:57:08 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Well look what the cat drug in...
Undercrown good, Viva vitola better.  Get on it.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 09:57:53 AM
Sorry to hear Dave, my best wishes.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 09:58:21 AM
And to think the Brownies are 4-1 !
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 10:02:43 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
If anyone's looking for Luminosas, check the Auctioneer at Famous, very cheap even factoring in shipping
Dang it, you stay scarce for weeks then show up and enable the schitt out of us!
Knowing you're all cheap bastards, I tried to stay away for awhile but now I'm all backed-up (I know)
Too Easy.
Morning Fishy.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 10:03:33 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
If anyone's looking for Luminosas, check the Auctioneer at Famous, very cheap even factoring in shipping
Dang it, you stay scarce for weeks then show up and enable the schitt out of us!
Scott is the ultimate shit stirrer. But we're grateful for that.
Well, let's not get carried away.
Really!.....
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 10:06:47 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
@bluecollar: What Scott said.
Another one for Rick at the Page....

Espinosa Crema #4 Robusto    20/$65
That's like $30-40 less than I've seen it.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2020, 10:07:21 AM
[...]

Morning David!
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2020, 10:07:23 AM
[...]

Page 5 and it is barely 10 EDT. I'm grateful for that.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2020, 10:08:53 AM
Good morning, ClemsonDave.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 10:09:08 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
@bluecollar: What Scott said.
Another one for Rick at the Page....

Espinosa Crema #4 Robusto    20/$65
That's like $30-40 less than I've seen it.
...AJF New World Cameroons   5.5 x 54  20/$60
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 10:10:31 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
@bluecollar: What Scott said.
Another one for Rick at the Page....

Espinosa Crema #4 Robusto    20/$65
That's like $30-40 less than I've seen it.
...AJF New World Cameroons   5.5 x 54  20/$60
...Perdomo Lot 23 robusto (various  wrappers) 20/$60
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 10:11:30 AM
[...]

A lot of days to make up for.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 12, 2020, 10:11:58 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
If anyone's looking for Luminosas, check the Auctioneer at Famous, very cheap even factoring in shipping
Dang it, you stay scarce for weeks then show up and enable the schitt out of us!
I'm just shocked that you guys still don't know where to buy cigars!  ;D
We get to the ledge we just need a little shove
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 10:12:17 AM
And Dean isn't even here.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 12, 2020, 10:13:59 AM
I have been wanting to put in a small order since Friday. I may have to go with monster and get some Luminosa's unless Joe pulls some surprises.

Let me tell you what Joe will be pulling today...
Indeed.
Nice deal on DE Undercrown corona viva at the page, 10/$43 free shipping. Actually smoked my first Undercrown ever (hard to believe) yesterday, a toro from CF. Very good cigar
Hey there, Scott! Long time, no see. DE makes some fine smokes, indeed. A bit pricey but they rarely disappoint.
Morning Tony! Tell Rick he should look at Joe right now
@bluecollar: What Scott said.
Another one for Rick at the Page....

Espinosa Crema #4 Robusto    20/$65
That's like $30-40 less than I've seen it.
Morning Dave. I caught that and with the DE's that should be enough to push pass the wife.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 10:16:16 AM
Good morning brown box.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 12, 2020, 10:20:11 AM
Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2020, 10:31:50 AM
Good morning brown box.
Looks like OyDave had some influence on that order
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2020, 10:33:01 AM
Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/san+isidro+cigars
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: razgueado on October 12, 2020, 10:36:48 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 12, 2020, 10:44:46 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning Raz
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: razgueado on October 12, 2020, 10:50:08 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning Raz
Morning, Rick.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 11:11:31 AM
Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
Its a new HVC.  Calling it my Oy sampler (with a bit extra).
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 11:24:55 AM
Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/san+isidro+cigars
Auctioneer has been using a lot higher starting prices for supposed "auctions"
Not far off from what I can get at good sale prices or VIP.  Haven't been looking there much because of that.
Box of SD Rose of Sharon toro starting at $125 (no bids) and I can get it at Atlantic for $134 anytime...(+FS)
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 11:25:56 AM
Good Day Raz.  Couldn't make it in before page 6?   ;)
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: razgueado on October 12, 2020, 11:54:55 AM
Good Day Raz.  Couldn't make it in before page 6?   ;)
Nope.  The workday has started in earnest.  Shitstorms.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2020, 12:02:15 PM
Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/san+isidro+cigars
Auctioneer has been using a lot higher starting prices for supposed "auctions"
Not far off from what I can get at good sale prices or VIP.  Haven't been looking there much because of that.
Box of SD Rose of Sharon toro starting at $125 (no bids) and I can get it at Atlantic for $134 anytime...(+FS)
Right, not the best on everything across the board but many good deals there. What's the cost on a box of GoTF Apollo at Atlantic?
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2020, 12:02:26 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Hiya, Bret.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2020, 12:02:44 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: razgueado on October 12, 2020, 12:57:04 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Hiya, Bret.
Howdy, Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: razgueado on October 12, 2020, 12:57:35 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Who the hell are you?

Oh...SCOTT!  How the hell are you fish?
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 01:00:01 PM
Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/san+isidro+cigars
Auctioneer has been using a lot higher starting prices for supposed "auctions"
Not far off from what I can get at good sale prices or VIP.  Haven't been looking there much because of that.
Box of SD Rose of Sharon toro starting at $125 (no bids) and I can get it at Atlantic for $134 anytime...(+FS)
Right, not the best on everything across the board but many good deals there. What's the cost on a box of GoTF Apollo at Atlantic?
Regular price is $186
My price is $135
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2020, 01:29:15 PM
Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/san+isidro+cigars
Auctioneer has been using a lot higher starting prices for supposed "auctions"
Not far off from what I can get at good sale prices or VIP.  Haven't been looking there much because of that.
Box of SD Rose of Sharon toro starting at $125 (no bids) and I can get it at Atlantic for $134 anytime...(+FS)
Right, not the best on everything across the board but many good deals there. What's the cost on a box of GoTF Apollo at Atlantic?
Regular price is $186
My price is $135
20 ct box?  FS?
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2020, 01:41:22 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Who the hell are you?

Oh...SCOTT!  How the hell are you fish?
Yeah, yeah...I hear ya. All good, you?
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2020, 01:45:32 PM
Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/san+isidro+cigars
Auctioneer has been using a lot higher starting prices for supposed "auctions"
Not far off from what I can get at good sale prices or VIP.  Haven't been looking there much because of that.
Box of SD Rose of Sharon toro starting at $125 (no bids) and I can get it at Atlantic for $134 anytime...(+FS)
Right, not the best on everything across the board but many good deals there. What's the cost on a box of GoTF Apollo at Atlantic?
Regular price is $186
My price is $135
20 ct box?  FS?
25 ct, $114 at Famous auction but add tax and $8 shipping
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2020, 02:01:57 PM
Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/san+isidro+cigars
Auctioneer has been using a lot higher starting prices for supposed "auctions"
Not far off from what I can get at good sale prices or VIP.  Haven't been looking there much because of that.
Box of SD Rose of Sharon toro starting at $125 (no bids) and I can get it at Atlantic for $134 anytime...(+FS)
Right, not the best on everything across the board but many good deals there. What's the cost on a box of GoTF Apollo at Atlantic?
Regular price is $186
My price is $135
20 ct box?  FS?
25 ct, $114 at Famous auction but add tax and $8 shipping
What the heck, I'll take a shot.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2020, 02:31:07 PM
Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/san+isidro+cigars
Auctioneer has been using a lot higher starting prices for supposed "auctions"
Not far off from what I can get at good sale prices or VIP.  Haven't been looking there much because of that.
Box of SD Rose of Sharon toro starting at $125 (no bids) and I can get it at Atlantic for $134 anytime...(+FS)
Right, not the best on everything across the board but many good deals there. What's the cost on a box of GoTF Apollo at Atlantic?
Regular price is $186
My price is $135
20 ct box?  FS?
25 ct, $114 at Famous auction but add tax and $8 shipping
What the heck, I'll take a shot.
You didn't waste any time
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2020, 02:34:13 PM
Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/san+isidro+cigars
Auctioneer has been using a lot higher starting prices for supposed "auctions"
Not far off from what I can get at good sale prices or VIP.  Haven't been looking there much because of that.
Box of SD Rose of Sharon toro starting at $125 (no bids) and I can get it at Atlantic for $134 anytime...(+FS)
Right, not the best on everything across the board but many good deals there. What's the cost on a box of GoTF Apollo at Atlantic?
Regular price is $186
My price is $135
20 ct box?  FS?
25 ct, $114 at Famous auction but add tax and $8 shipping
What the heck, I'll take a shot.
TWHS?
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: sfish on October 12, 2020, 02:37:03 PM
Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/san+isidro+cigars
Auctioneer has been using a lot higher starting prices for supposed "auctions"
Not far off from what I can get at good sale prices or VIP.  Haven't been looking there much because of that.
Box of SD Rose of Sharon toro starting at $125 (no bids) and I can get it at Atlantic for $134 anytime...(+FS)
Right, not the best on everything across the board but many good deals there. What's the cost on a box of GoTF Apollo at Atlantic?
Regular price is $186
My price is $135
20 ct box?  FS?
25 ct, $114 at Famous auction but add tax and $8 shipping
What the heck, I'll take a shot.
TWHS?
No, "That was a waste of time" is what she said
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 02:43:32 PM
Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/san+isidro+cigars
Auctioneer has been using a lot higher starting prices for supposed "auctions"
Not far off from what I can get at good sale prices or VIP.  Haven't been looking there much because of that.
Box of SD Rose of Sharon toro starting at $125 (no bids) and I can get it at Atlantic for $134 anytime...(+FS)
Right, not the best on everything across the board but many good deals there. What's the cost on a box of GoTF Apollo at Atlantic?
Regular price is $186
My price is $135
20 ct box?  FS?
Yes, 20 ct box. I get FS at $150, so always make sure to get FS.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 02:45:34 PM
Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/san+isidro+cigars
Auctioneer has been using a lot higher starting prices for supposed "auctions"
Not far off from what I can get at good sale prices or VIP.  Haven't been looking there much because of that.
Box of SD Rose of Sharon toro starting at $125 (no bids) and I can get it at Atlantic for $134 anytime...(+FS)
Right, not the best on everything across the board but many good deals there. What's the cost on a box of GoTF Apollo at Atlantic?
Regular price is $186
My price is $135
20 ct box?  FS?
25 ct, $114 at Famous auction but add tax and $8 shipping
What the heck, I'll take a shot.
You didn't waste any time
TWSS as well...
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 02:52:05 PM
Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/san+isidro+cigars
Auctioneer has been using a lot higher starting prices for supposed "auctions"
Not far off from what I can get at good sale prices or VIP.  Haven't been looking there much because of that.
Box of SD Rose of Sharon toro starting at $125 (no bids) and I can get it at Atlantic for $134 anytime...(+FS)
Right, not the best on everything across the board but many good deals there. What's the cost on a box of GoTF Apollo at Atlantic?
Regular price is $186
My price is $135
20 ct box?  FS?
Correcting myself, it is a 25 ct box.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 02:58:23 PM
Slowing down, thought we would be on page 10 by now...
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 03:19:45 PM
Joe Morgan gone at 77.  RIP
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 03:23:14 PM
On with the afternoon.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 03:42:04 PM
Quick out of the gate lull?
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 04:44:46 PM
Happy Thanksgiving....eh?
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2020, 05:13:25 PM
Happy Thanksgiving....eh?
Is that today?
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2020, 05:35:05 PM
Happy Thanksgiving....eh?
Is that today?
CNS
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on October 12, 2020, 05:40:43 PM
Harvesting the last of the peppers 🌶
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on October 12, 2020, 05:45:04 PM
Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/san+isidro+cigars
Auctioneer has been using a lot higher starting prices for supposed "auctions"
Not far off from what I can get at good sale prices or VIP.  Haven't been looking there much because of that.
Box of SD Rose of Sharon toro starting at $125 (no bids) and I can get it at Atlantic for $134 anytime...(+FS)
Right, not the best on everything across the board but many good deals there. What's the cost on a box of GoTF Apollo at Atlantic?
Regular price is $186
My price is $135
20 ct box?  FS?
Correcting myself, it is a 25 ct box.
they do have decent service and shipping. But then you need to add the cost of VIP membership divided by the square root of a dog rocket times excitement over mediocrity.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2020, 05:51:07 PM
[...]
Nice figgurin', Oy, I nominate you for the Nobel prize in economics!
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 12, 2020, 06:34:47 PM
Harvesting the last of the peppers
Nice cigar huh? One of the better Connecticut's
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2020, 06:40:22 PM
Still raining here. Been a tough 12-hour day. Enjoying a stress free ALCS now.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 07:57:16 PM
Still raining here. Been a tough 12-hour day. Enjoying a stress free ALCS now.
Indeed.  I got to enjoy Delta yesterday.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 07:58:50 PM
Still raining here. Been a tough 12-hour day. Enjoying a stress free ALCS now.
Coffee ready, about to head out and enjoy a stress free Southern Tier Firethorn.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 08:09:24 PM
Still raining here. Been a tough 12-hour day. Enjoying a stress free ALCS now.
Coffee ready, about to head out and enjoy a stress free Southern Tier Firethorn.
No stress here.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 08:13:13 PM
Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/san+isidro+cigars
Auctioneer has been using a lot higher starting prices for supposed "auctions"
Not far off from what I can get at good sale prices or VIP.  Haven't been looking there much because of that.
Box of SD Rose of Sharon toro starting at $125 (no bids) and I can get it at Atlantic for $134 anytime...(+FS)
Right, not the best on everything across the board but many good deals there. What's the cost on a box of GoTF Apollo at Atlantic?
Regular price is $186
My price is $135
20 ct box?  FS?
25 ct, $114 at Famous auction but add tax and $8 shipping
What the heck, I'll take a shot.
Hope you win...that will be nice coming my way after November 7.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on October 12, 2020, 08:23:21 PM
Harvesting the last of the peppers
Nice cigar huh? One of the better Connecticut's
yes a nice recommendation.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on October 12, 2020, 08:24:04 PM
[...]
I accept
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2020, 08:41:51 PM
[...]
This particular prize is not accompanied by cash. Sorry.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2020, 08:42:08 PM
Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/san+isidro+cigars
Auctioneer has been using a lot higher starting prices for supposed "auctions"
Not far off from what I can get at good sale prices or VIP.  Haven't been looking there much because of that.
Box of SD Rose of Sharon toro starting at $125 (no bids) and I can get it at Atlantic for $134 anytime...(+FS)
Right, not the best on everything across the board but many good deals there. What's the cost on a box of GoTF Apollo at Atlantic?
Regular price is $186
My price is $135
20 ct box?  FS?
25 ct, $114 at Famous auction but add tax and $8 shipping
What the heck, I'll take a shot.
Hope you win...that will be nice coming my way after November 7.
Don't get too cocky.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on October 12, 2020, 08:54:58 PM
[...]
Clemson Dave got tigers. You could give OY peppers for friendly gesture
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2020, 09:13:49 PM
Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/san+isidro+cigars
Auctioneer has been using a lot higher starting prices for supposed "auctions"
Not far off from what I can get at good sale prices or VIP.  Haven't been looking there much because of that.
Box of SD Rose of Sharon toro starting at $125 (no bids) and I can get it at Atlantic for $134 anytime...(+FS)
Right, not the best on everything across the board but many good deals there. What's the cost on a box of GoTF Apollo at Atlantic?
Regular price is $186
My price is $135
20 ct box?  FS?
25 ct, $114 at Famous auction but add tax and $8 shipping
What the heck, I'll take a shot.
Hope you win...that will be nice coming my way after November 7.
Don't get too cocky.
Tell him, Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 09:31:37 PM
Man O War Anthology sampler.
9 / $37.50
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2020, 09:33:00 PM
Good morning brown box.
Very nice. Never heard of the San Isidro.
https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/brand/san+isidro+cigars
Auctioneer has been using a lot higher starting prices for supposed "auctions"
Not far off from what I can get at good sale prices or VIP.  Haven't been looking there much because of that.
Box of SD Rose of Sharon toro starting at $125 (no bids) and I can get it at Atlantic for $134 anytime...(+FS)
Right, not the best on everything across the board but many good deals there. What's the cost on a box of GoTF Apollo at Atlantic?
Regular price is $186
My price is $135
20 ct box?  FS?
25 ct, $114 at Famous auction but add tax and $8 shipping
What the heck, I'll take a shot.
Hope you win...that will be nice coming my way after November 7.
Don't get too cocky.
Yea, yea, TWSS!
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2020, 09:52:24 PM
[...]
I really doubt that.
Title: Re: 10/12/2020
Post by: Threebean on October 12, 2020, 10:10:27 PM
[...]
Or per Bill Clinton, it depends.