CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 09, 2019, 12:07:14 AM

Title: 4/9/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on April 09, 2019, 12:07:14 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 09, 2019, 05:22:15 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2019, 05:54:34 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 09, 2019, 06:07:30 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2019, 06:09:37 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2019, 06:29:24 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Good morning, Rick. Hope they treated you right yesterday and continue to do so today. Otherwise it's Tuesday and you can tell them to go eff themselves.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2019, 06:32:04 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2019, 06:33:15 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
WHATYOUCANTMAKEITIMCOMPLETELYSURPRISEDBYTHIS
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 09, 2019, 06:37:13 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Good morning, Rick. Hope they treated you right yesterday and continue to do so today. Otherwise it's Tuesday and you can tell them to go eff themselves.
Family time was great. They can take the Capital F @ work  :P
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2019, 06:37:36 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
WHATYOUCANTMAKEITIMCOMPLETELYSURPRISEDBYTHIS
But seriously, that sucks. We'll smoke one Friday night in your honor. Or at your expense, we'll see how the night goes.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2019, 06:41:31 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
WHATYOUCANTMAKEITIMCOMPLETELYSURPRISEDBYTHIS
Don't be surprised. It was always a long shot and I said that from the start. Don't try to make me out to be the guy that never shows up. In fact, I probably show up to more herfs than anyone.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2019, 06:43:57 AM
good morning Rick, Tony, and Dave.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2019, 06:44:01 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
WHATYOUCANTMAKEITIMCOMPLETELYSURPRISEDBYTHIS
But seriously, that sucks. We'll smoke one Friday night in your honor. Or at your expense, we'll see how the night goes.
I only found out about the play this week. But Fridays are tough. Shit, Saturdays are tough too but I show up.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2019, 06:44:23 AM
good morning Rick, Tony, and Dave.
Hello, Deano.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2019, 06:44:30 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
WHATYOUCANTMAKEITIMCOMPLETELYSURPRISEDBYTHIS
Don't be surprised. It was always a long shot and I said that from the start. Don't try to make me out to be the guy that never shows up. In fact, I probably show up to more herfs than anyone.
I'm just busting your chops, I knew you probably weren't going to make it.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2019, 06:45:22 AM
Rick, did you have a nice Who's Birthday?
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2019, 06:46:16 AM
and Tony bails on CF again. who won that bet?
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2019, 06:47:47 AM
do nothing day for me after I take the homeless to work.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 09, 2019, 06:48:35 AM
good morning Rick, Tony, and Dave.
Good morning Dean
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 09, 2019, 06:50:46 AM
Rick, did you have a nice Who's Birthday?
Yeah it was good. Went to my folks for dinner. Thank you.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 06:53:21 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
WHATYOUCANTMAKEITIMCOMPLETELYSURPRISEDBYTHIS
Don't be surprised. It was always a long shot and I said that from the start. Don't try to make me out to be the guy that never shows up. In fact, I probably show up to more herfs than anyone.
And if that's not hard enough to believe.  He usually arrives at the time he said he will...or even earlier.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 09, 2019, 06:53:22 AM
Box of Espinosa Hababos shipped. Coming Thursday
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 06:54:49 AM
do nothing day for me after I take the homeless to work.
I missed this part, they got kicked out of the house?
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2019, 06:56:54 AM
do nothing day for me after I take the homeless to work.
I missed this part, they got kicked out of the house?
Clearly.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2019, 07:04:02 AM
and Tony bails on CF again. who won that bet?
Definitely me.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2019, 07:05:47 AM
Nobody said anything about on time.

Good morning, NJDave.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 07:06:11 AM
Today is Tuesday, April 9, the 99th day of 2019. There are 266 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On April 9, 1968, funeral services, private and public, were held for Martin Luther King Jr. at the Ebenezer Baptist Church and Morehouse College in Atlanta, five days after the civil rights leader was assassinated in Memphis, Tennessee.
On this date:
In 1865, Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee surrendered his army to Union Lt. Gen. Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Court House in Virginia.
In 1913, the first game was played at Ebbets Field, the newly built home of the Brooklyn Dodgers, who lost to the Philadelphia Phillies, 1-0.
In 1939, singer Marian Anderson performed a concert at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C., after being denied the use of Constitution Hall by the Daughters of the American Revolution.
In 1940, during World War II, Germany invaded Denmark and Norway.
In 1942, during World War II, some 75,000 Philippine and American defenders on Bataan surrendered to Japanese troops, who forced the prisoners into what became known as the Bataan Death March; thousands died or were killed en route.
In 1959, NASA presented its first seven astronauts: Scott Carpenter, Gordon Cooper, John Glenn, Gus Grissom, Wally Schirra, Alan Shepard and Donald Slayton. Architect Frank Lloyd Wright, 91, died in Phoenix, Arizona.
In 1965, the newly built Astrodome in Houston featured its first baseball game, an exhibition between the Astros and the New York Yankees, with President Lyndon B. Johnson in attendance. (The Astros won, 2-1, in 12 innings.)
In 1979, officials declared an end to the crisis involving the Three Mile Island Unit 2 nuclear reactor in Pennsylvania, 12 days after a partial core meltdown.
In 1983, the space shuttle Challenger ended its first mission with a safe landing at Edwards Air Force Base in California.
In 1984, "Terms of Endearment" won five Academy Awards, including best picture, best actress for Shirley MacLaine and best supporting actor for Jack Nicholson.
In 1992, former Panamanian ruler Manuel Noriega was convicted in Miami of eight drug and racketeering charges; he served a 17-year U.S. prison sentence.
In 2003, jubilant Iraqis celebrated the collapse of Saddam Hussein's regime, beheading a toppled statue of their longtime ruler in downtown Baghdad and embracing American troops as liberators.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 07:07:14 AM
Ten years ago: North Korea's rubber-stamp parliament appointed Kim Jong Il to a third term as leader. Los Angeles Angels pitcher Nick Adenhart, 22, and two others were killed in a car crash by a suspected drunken driver. (Andrew Thomas Gallo was convicted of three counts of second-degree murder and sentenced to 51 years to life in prison.)

Five years ago: A 16-year-old boy armed with two knives went on a rampage at Franklin Regional High School in Murrysville, Pennsylvania, stabbing 20 students and a security guard (all of whom survived). President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, visited Fort Hood, Texas, the scene of a shooting a week earlier in which three U.S. Army soldiers were killed by a fellow soldier who then took his own life.

One year ago: Federal agents raided the office of President Donald Trump's personal attorney, Michael Cohen, seizing records on matters including a $130,000 payment made to porn actress Stormy Daniels. Trump denounced Robert Mueller's Russia investigation as "an attack on our country," prompting new speculation that he might seek the removal of the Justice Department's special counsel. Opening statements began in the retrial of Bill Cosby, charged with drugging and molesting Andrea Constand at his suburban Philadelphia home. (Cosby was convicted and sentenced to three to 10 years in prison.) Facebook began alerting some users that their data had been swept up in the Cambridge Analytica privacy scandal. Fleetwood Mac announced that singer-guitarist Lindsey Buckingham would not be part of the band's new tour. (The tour began in October with Mike Campbell and Neil Finn replacing Buckingham.)
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 07:07:37 AM
Thought for Today: “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world that it leaves to its children.” — Dietrich Bonhoeffer (1906-1945).
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 07:14:34 AM
Birthdays

Satirical songwriter and mathematician Tom Lehrer is 90.
Naturalist Jim Fowler is 88.
Actor Jean-Paul Belmondo is 85.
Actress Michael Learned is 79.
Country singer Margo Smith is 76.
Country singer Hal Ketchum is 65.
Actor Dennis Quaid turns 64
Comedian Jimmy Tingle is 63.
Country musician Dave Innis (Restless Heart) is 59.
Talk show host Joe Scarborough is 55.
Actress-sports reporter Lisa Guerrero is 54.
Actor Mark Pellegrino is 53.
Actress-model Paulina Porizkova is 53.
Actress Cynthia Nixon is 52.
Rock singer Kevin Martin (Candlebox) is 49.
TV personality Sunny Anderson is 43.
Rock singer Gerard Way (My Chemical Romance) is 41.
Actress Keshia Knight Pulliam turns 39
Rock musician Albert Hammond Jr. (The Strokes) is 38.
Actor Charlie Hunnam is 38.
Actor Ryan Northcott is 38.
Actor Arlen Escarpeta is 37.
Actor Jay Baruchel is 36.
Actress Annie Funke is 33.
Actor Jordan Masterson is 32.
Actress Leighton Meester is 32.
Actor-singer Jesse McCartney is 31.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Jazmine Sullivan is 31.
Actress Kristen Stewart turns 28
Actress Elle Fanning turns 20
Actor Isaac Hempstead Wright is 19.
Classical crossover singer Jackie Evancho is 18.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 07:15:57 AM
do nothing day for me after I take the homeless to work.
I missed this part, they got kicked out of the house?
Clearly.
Quite the story teller, aren't you...
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 07:16:27 AM
do nothing day for me after I take the homeless to work.
I missed this part, they got kicked out of the house?
Clearly.
Quite the story teller, aren't you...
So are they living in their car, Dean's garage or what?
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2019, 07:17:33 AM
Thought for Today: “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world that it leaves to its children.” — Dietrich Bonhoeffer (1906-1945).
Ruh roh.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2019, 07:18:23 AM
do nothing day for me after I take the homeless to work.
I missed this part, they got kicked out of the house?
Clearly.
Quite the story teller, aren't you...
So are they living in their car, Dean's garage or what?
I don't even know who the people are he's talking about, I just assumed from the context of him calling them homeless that they were kicked out of whatever house they were in.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2019, 07:22:23 AM
do nothing day for me after I take the homeless to work.
I missed this part, they got kicked out of the house?
Clearly.
Quite the story teller, aren't you...
So are they living in their car, Dean's garage or what?
I don't even know who the people are he's talking about, I just assumed from the context of him calling them homeless that they were kicked out of whatever house they were in.
I think he's taken in another stray. This time it's the naked housecleaner's sister / the ex-lady's other daughter.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 07:25:52 AM
Some other birthdays of note:

1806 Isambard Kingdom Brunel, British engineer (SS Great Britain, Great Western Railway), born in Portsmouth, England (d. 1859)

1883 Frank King, American cartoonist (Gasoline Alley), born in Cashton, Wisconsin (d. 1969)

1898 Curly Lambeau, First coach of the Green Bay Packers, born in Green Bay, Wisconsin (d. 1965)

1898 Paul Robeson, American singer (Old Man River), actor and civil rights activist, born in Princeton, New Jersey (d. 1976)

1899 James Smith McDonnell, American aviator and engineer, born in Denver, Colorado (d. 1980)

1926 Hugh Hefner, American magazine publisher and businessman (Playboy), born in Chicago, Illinois (d. 2017)

1932 Carl Perkins, American singer and songwriter (Blue Suede Shoes), born in Jackson, Tennessee (d. 1998)

1932 Cheetah [Cheeta, Cheta, Chita], chimpanzee actor (1930s Tarzan franchise), is born (d. 2011)

1957 Seve Ballesteros, Spanish golfer (British Open 1979, 84, 88, US Masters 1980, 83), born in Pedreña, Spain (d. 2011)
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2019, 07:26:38 AM
do nothing day for me after I take the homeless to work.
I missed this part, they got kicked out of the house?
Clearly.
Quite the story teller, aren't you...
So are they living in their car, Dean's garage or what?
I don't even know who the people are he's talking about, I just assumed from the context of him calling them homeless that they were kicked out of whatever house they were in.
I think he's taken in another stray. This time it's the naked housecleaner's sister / the ex-lady's other daughter.
yes.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2019, 07:28:28 AM

Some other birthdays of note:

1932 Cheetah [Cheeta, Cheta, Chita], chimpanzee actor (1930s Tarzan franchise), is born (d. 2011)

Holy crap, monkeys live that long?
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 07:30:23 AM
do nothing day for me after I take the homeless to work.
I missed this part, they got kicked out of the house?
Clearly.
Quite the story teller, aren't you...
So are they living in their car, Dean's garage or what?
I don't even know who the people are he's talking about, I just assumed from the context of him calling them homeless that they were kicked out of whatever house they were in.
I think he's taken in another stray. This time it's the naked housecleaner's sister / the ex-lady's other daughter.
Checking my scorecard....this is the heavy set one?
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2019, 07:31:28 AM
do nothing day for me after I take the homeless to work.
I missed this part, they got kicked out of the house?
Clearly.
Quite the story teller, aren't you...
So are they living in their car, Dean's garage or what?
I don't even know who the people are he's talking about, I just assumed from the context of him calling them homeless that they were kicked out of whatever house they were in.
I think he's taken in another stray. This time it's the naked housecleaner's sister / the ex-lady's other daughter.
Checking my scorecard....this is the heavy set one?
You ruined that one for me.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: sfish on April 09, 2019, 07:31:48 AM
and Tony bails on CF again. who won that bet?
Nobody was foolish enough to bet on Tony making it
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: sfish on April 09, 2019, 07:32:41 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2019, 07:37:55 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!
Don't you have some religious celebration to attend?
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2019, 07:39:16 AM
do nothing day for me after I take the homeless to work.
I missed this part, they got kicked out of the house?
Clearly.
Quite the story teller, aren't you...
So are they living in their car, Dean's garage or what?
I don't even know who the people are he's talking about, I just assumed from the context of him calling them homeless that they were kicked out of whatever house they were in.
I think he's taken in another stray. This time it's the naked housecleaner's sister / the ex-lady's other daughter.
Oye.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2019, 07:39:54 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!
Don't you have some religious celebration to attend?
Yeah, he's gonna be praying for you to make it to CF Friday one of these years.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2019, 07:42:12 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!
Don't you have some religious celebration to attend?
Yeah, he's gonna be praying for you to make it to CF Friday one of these years.
You'll have to join him because God's not hearing it.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2019, 07:43:05 AM
do nothing day for me after I take the homeless to work.
I missed this part, they got kicked out of the house?
Clearly.
Quite the story teller, aren't you...
So are they living in their car, Dean's garage or what?
I don't even know who the people are he's talking about, I just assumed from the context of him calling them homeless that they were kicked out of whatever house they were in.
I think he's taken in another stray. This time it's the naked housecleaner's sister / the ex-lady's other daughter.
Checking my scorecard....this is the heavy set one?
no. 51, underweight.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 07:51:58 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!
Don't you have some religious celebration to attend?
No, you both already used that first communion excuse and to early to go with the confirmation or marriage things...
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 07:53:26 AM
Morning Fishy.  Good day for longer bike rides across campus.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2019, 08:33:26 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!
Don't you have some religious celebration to attend?
No, you both already used that first communion excuse and to early to go with the confirmation or marriage things...
That's not entirely true. I have a daughter up for confirmation next year.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2019, 08:47:07 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!
Don't you have some religious celebration to attend?
No, you both already used that first communion excuse and to early to go with the confirmation or marriage things...
That's not entirely true. I have a daughter up for confirmation next year.
the world needs to coordinate it's events around CF for Tony. I think that's something the UN should address.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2019, 08:49:36 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!
Don't you have some religious celebration to attend?
No, you both already used that first communion excuse and to early to go with the confirmation or marriage things...
That's not entirely true. I have a daughter up for confirmation next year.
It's a little early to be setting up the 2020 excuses, but I'll allow it.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 09, 2019, 08:53:35 AM
Good morning, boys. Happy Bustin'OnTony Day.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: sfish on April 09, 2019, 08:54:17 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!
Don't you have some religious celebration to attend?
Nope!
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on April 09, 2019, 08:54:35 AM
Good morning, boys. Happy Bustin'OnTony Day.
GFY!
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: sfish on April 09, 2019, 08:56:00 AM
Morning Fishy.  Good day for longer bike rides across campus.
Morning David, exactly right. This is the time of year this campus becomes enjoyable to travel
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2019, 08:56:28 AM
Good morning, boys. Happy Bustin'OnTony Day.
good morning Mark.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2019, 08:57:24 AM
Good morning, boys. Happy Bustin'OnTony Day.
GFY!
welcome to Tuesday Mike.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: sfish on April 09, 2019, 08:57:50 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!
Don't you have some religious celebration to attend?
Yeah, he's gonna be praying for you to make it to CF Friday one of these years.
You'll have to join him because God's not hearing it.
I guess those Fratellos will be well aged by the time we actually split them
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: sfish on April 09, 2019, 08:59:56 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!
Don't you have some religious celebration to attend?
No, you both already used that first communion excuse and to early to go with the confirmation or marriage things...
May need to relocate CFest to John's house, Tony has a better track record there
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 09, 2019, 09:14:00 AM
Tony how did you like the creme?
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2019, 09:39:14 AM
Tony how did you like the creme?
TWSS
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2019, 09:47:40 AM
am I the only one smoking this morning?
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2019, 10:05:21 AM
am I the only one smoking this morning?
More than likely.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 09, 2019, 10:06:06 AM
No Dean, I had a Cornelius and Anthony 2nd. I found out more about these so called 2nds. They come from the LaZona cigar factory and I think they were from a project that fell through. Consistent from cigar to cigar. No issues. Taste and smoke great
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2019, 10:13:53 AM
No Dean, I had a Cornelius and Anthony 2nd. I found out more about these so called 2nds. They come from the LaZona cigar factory and I think they were from a project that fell through. Consistent from cigar to cigar. No issues. Taste and smoke great
I stand corrected.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2019, 10:14:37 AM
No Dean, I had a Cornelius and Anthony 2nd. I found out more about these so called 2nds. They come from the LaZona cigar factory and I think they were from a project that fell through. Consistent from cigar to cigar. No issues. Taste and smoke great
that's good to know. I was beginning to think this was the WorkingBanter.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 09, 2019, 10:26:57 AM
No Dean, I had a Cornelius and Anthony 2nd. I found out more about these so called 2nds. They come from the LaZona cigar factory and I think they were from a project that fell through. Consistent from cigar to cigar. No issues. Taste and smoke great
that's good to know. I was beginning to think this was the WorkingBanter.
Yeah I have enough drama Mama's at work
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2019, 10:27:52 AM
it's a good time to lay in the sun and get some more color.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 09, 2019, 10:31:52 AM
it's a good time to lay in the sun and get some more color.
I know I'm going to regret this, but are you going for no tan lines?
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2019, 10:50:36 AM
it's a good time to lay in the sun and get some more color.
I know I'm going to regret this, but are you going for no tan lines?
I'm at the point where I think Dean actually lives in a nudist colony, he just hasn't told us.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 10:52:13 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!
Don't you have some religious celebration to attend?
No, you both already used that first communion excuse and to early to go with the confirmation or marriage things...
That's not entirely true. I have a daughter up for confirmation next year.
So we can write you off for next year as well?
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 10:53:44 AM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!
Don't you have some religious celebration to attend?
No, you both already used that first communion excuse and to early to go with the confirmation or marriage things...
May need to relocate CFest to John's house, Tony has a better track record there
For sure.  Hopefully I'll be relocating there before long.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 10:54:09 AM
Tony how did you like the creme?
TWSS
TNWSS!
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 10:56:34 AM
am I the only one smoking this morning?
Nope, just finished a La Gran Llave connie.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 10:57:35 AM
it's a good time to lay in the sun and get some more color.
I know I'm going to regret this, but are you going for no tan lines?
We're ALL gonna regret that...
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 10:57:55 AM
Good Day CB!
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 10:58:15 AM
Gotta love Tuesdays!
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 10:58:41 AM
Time to evacuate the house for another showing.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 10:59:46 AM
Greetings from SBC...

Tasty Tuesday!

Starting now until midnight we have one special on four categories!

Dapper Cigars
Mombacho
Patina
Powstanie

CODE: TUESDAY = 19% off plus 5% reward points on above categories
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2019, 11:07:45 AM
it's a good time to lay in the sun and get some more color.
I know I'm going to regret this, but are you going for no tan lines?
no
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 09, 2019, 11:15:11 AM
am I the only one smoking this morning?
Nope, just finished a La Gran Llave connie.
Impressions? C'mon man
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2019, 11:16:37 AM
it's a good time to lay in the sun and get some more color.
I know I'm going to regret this, but are you going for no tan lines?
I'm at the point where I think Dean actually lives in a nudist colony, he just hasn't told us.
I haven't but would sure like to if there was one closer to where I am and not so close to the bigger cities and traffic.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2019, 11:38:36 AM
sheesh. to rent a vehicle to drive outside of Florida, Georgia, or Alabama you need a major credit card, they do not accept debit.
WTF.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2019, 11:46:00 AM
sheesh. to rent a vehicle to drive outside of Florida, Georgia, or Alabama you need a major credit card, they do not accept debit.
WTF.
Probably want to make sure they'll get their money if you bust up the car or decide to make a break for it.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 09, 2019, 11:50:04 AM
Ha my driver's license expired yesterday and HR called me to tell me not to drive their vehicles. I'm surprised they stay up-to-date on that
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2019, 11:51:29 AM
Ha my driver's license expired yesterday and HR called me to tell me not to drive their vehicles. I'm surprised they stay up-to-date on that
Seems like they could've called last week and given you a reminder to renew it.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 09, 2019, 11:52:54 AM
Took this the other day when I was looking for Luke. Can you spot him?(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190409/eb3118b77ccdfecf235eb00dae84fbfa.jpg)
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 09, 2019, 11:56:11 AM
Curious what the sediment was on the la Gran llave Connecticut and creme? Cigar comments. Can't believe I have to put that in...lol
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 09, 2019, 12:18:39 PM
.....Can't believe I have to put that in...lol
TWSS
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 09, 2019, 12:29:14 PM
Time for me to pack it up and head to the airport.  Off to Portland, OR for a couple days.  Adios, mofos.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2019, 12:32:50 PM
sheesh. to rent a vehicle to drive outside of Florida, Georgia, or Alabama you need a major credit card, they do not accept debit.
WTF.
Probably want to make sure they'll get their money if you bust up the car or decide to make a break for it.
seriously considering taking my own vehicle now.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2019, 12:44:00 PM
sheesh. to rent a vehicle to drive outside of Florida, Georgia, or Alabama you need a major credit card, they do not accept debit.
WTF.
Probably want to make sure they'll get their money if you bust up the car or decide to make a break for it.
seriously considering taking my own vehicle now.
Would one of those prepaid cards work? You can get them at Walmart and put a small amount on them, and they work like CCs. Might be worth a shot.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2019, 12:58:35 PM
sheesh. to rent a vehicle to drive outside of Florida, Georgia, or Alabama you need a major credit card, they do not accept debit.
WTF.
Probably want to make sure they'll get their money if you bust up the car or decide to make a break for it.
seriously considering taking my own vehicle now.
Would one of those prepaid cards work? You can get them at Walmart and put a small amount on them, and they work like CCs. Might be worth a shot.
I applied for a credit card and was approved. will be here 7-14 days. just don't like the idea of having one.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2019, 01:04:59 PM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!
Don't you have some religious celebration to attend?
No, you both already used that first communion excuse and to early to go with the confirmation or marriage things...
That's not entirely true. I have a daughter up for confirmation next year.
the world needs to coordinate it's events around CF for Tony. I think that's something the UN should address.
Agreed!
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2019, 01:07:15 PM
sheesh. to rent a vehicle to drive outside of Florida, Georgia, or Alabama you need a major credit card, they do not accept debit.
WTF.
Probably want to make sure they'll get their money if you bust up the car or decide to make a break for it.
seriously considering taking my own vehicle now.
Would one of those prepaid cards work? You can get them at Walmart and put a small amount on them, and they work like CCs. Might be worth a shot.
I applied for a credit card and was approved. will be here 7-14 days. just don't like the idea of having one.
If your other card is an actual debit card, not an ATM card, then the CC is much safer, honestly. Debit cards are not protected the way CCs are. If someone steals your debit and empties your account, the bank is under no legal obligation to give you any of the money back you lost. If they steal your CC and start racking up charges, you can dispute them and be out nothing. I think you'll be good.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2019, 01:07:52 PM
Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!
Don't you have some religious celebration to attend?
No, you both already used that first communion excuse and to early to go with the confirmation or marriage things...
That's not entirely true. I have a daughter up for confirmation next year.
the world needs to coordinate it's events around CF for Tony. I think that's something the UN should address.
Agreed!
Propose a resolution, see if it makes it to a committee before Dean's CC arrives. :D
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 01:23:41 PM
sheesh. to rent a vehicle to drive outside of Florida, Georgia, or Alabama you need a major credit card, they do not accept debit.
WTF.
Probably want to make sure they'll get their money if you bust up the car or decide to make a break for it.
seriously considering taking my own vehicle now.
Would one of those prepaid cards work? You can get them at Walmart and put a small amount on them, and they work like CCs. Might be worth a shot.
I applied for a credit card and was approved. will be here 7-14 days. just don't like the idea of having one.
Easier than a wallet to carry around when you have no clothes on.  you can just slide it in the back of the phone.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2019, 01:24:55 PM
sheesh. to rent a vehicle to drive outside of Florida, Georgia, or Alabama you need a major credit card, they do not accept debit.
WTF.
Probably want to make sure they'll get their money if you bust up the car or decide to make a break for it.
seriously considering taking my own vehicle now.
Would one of those prepaid cards work? You can get them at Walmart and put a small amount on them, and they work like CCs. Might be worth a shot.
I applied for a credit card and was approved. will be here 7-14 days. just don't like the idea of having one.
Easier than a wallet to carry around when you have no clothes on.  you can just slide it in the back of the phone.
LALTS
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 01:25:15 PM
[...]
Agree fully.  Only reason I have a debit card is that it's the one used for ATM withdrawls.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 01:27:03 PM
Curious what the sediment was on the la Gran llave Connecticut and creme? Cigar comments. Can't believe I have to put that in...lol
Haven't had the Espinosa Crème, but La Gran Llave is a nice connie.  Nothing too exciting, little bit of pepper.  I like it for mornings.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 01:28:07 PM
Time for me to pack it up and head to the airport.  Off to Portland, OR for a couple days.  Adios, mofos.
There aren't enough commies at home, you have to go to the heart of commieland?
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 09, 2019, 01:36:27 PM
Time for me to pack it up and head to the airport.  Off to Portland, OR for a couple days.  Adios, mofos.
Be safe Bean
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 09, 2019, 01:43:43 PM
Curious what the sediment was on the la Gran llave Connecticut and creme? Cigar comments. Can't believe I have to put that in...lol
Haven't had the Espinosa Crème, but La Gran Llave is a nice connie.  Nothing too exciting, little bit of pepper.  I like it for mornings.
Thanks Dave
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 09, 2019, 01:58:36 PM
Time for me to pack it up and head to the airport.  Off to Portland, OR for a couple days.  Adios, mofos.
There aren't enough commies at home, you have to go to the heart of commieland?
No kidding.  Time now for a gate rack report
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 09, 2019, 02:01:27 PM
I see a few Dean would be quick to chat up, but otherwise, nada.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 09, 2019, 02:16:40 PM
I wonder what the cleaning lady's sister looks like?
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 09, 2019, 02:18:06 PM
Spoke to soon, a very pretty young blonde just took the seat on the window.  I'll have to ask her if she's going to Portland and does she have a place to stay.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2019, 02:20:56 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2019, 02:22:04 PM
Tony how did you like the creme?
Loved it.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 09, 2019, 02:25:10 PM
And now a pretty young brunette took the middle seat next to me.  Be still my beating heart.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2019, 02:26:25 PM
I wonder what the cleaning lady's sister looks like?
does it matter?
she needed shelter until she gets her own place.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2019, 02:36:38 PM
Greetings from SBC...

Tasty Tuesday!

Starting now until midnight we have one special on four categories!

Dapper Cigars
Mombacho
Patina
Powstanie

CODE: TUESDAY = 19% off plus 5% reward points on above categories
I read that as Diaper Cigars.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2019, 02:41:32 PM
sheesh. to rent a vehicle to drive outside of Florida, Georgia, or Alabama you need a major credit card, they do not accept debit.
WTF.
Probably want to make sure they'll get their money if you bust up the car or decide to make a break for it.
seriously considering taking my own vehicle now.
Would one of those prepaid cards work? You can get them at Walmart and put a small amount on them, and they work like CCs. Might be worth a shot.
I applied for a credit card and was approved. will be here 7-14 days. just don't like the idea of having one.
Easier than a wallet to carry around when you have no clothes on.  you can just slide it in the back of the phone.
Thank God you said "phone". Wasn't sure where you were going with this.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2019, 02:43:03 PM
I see a few Dean would be quick to chat up, but otherwise, nada.
So a lot of old hippie ladies are on your flight?
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 02:47:29 PM
Spoke to soon, a very pretty young blonde just took the seat on the window.  I'll have to ask her if she's going to Portland and does she have a place to stay.
Forget that, ask her if she knows any good cigar lounges.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 03:05:52 PM
And now a pretty young brunette took the middle seat next to me.  Be still my beating heart.
Hope you got all your drink vouchers.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 03:06:26 PM
And now a pretty young brunette took the middle seat next to me.  Be still my beating heart.
Hope you got all your drink vouchers.
...and that ain't your heart....just sayin'
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2019, 03:24:47 PM
I see a few Dean would be quick to chat up, but otherwise, nada.
So a lot of old hippie ladies are on your flight?
there are no young hippie ladies. 🕊
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2019, 04:29:20 PM
time to get ready for meeting night.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 09, 2019, 04:53:39 PM
I wonder what the cleaning lady's sister looks like?
does it matter?
she needed shelter until she gets her own place.
I was just making chatter. I no know flow charts or whatever whatever's. If someone needed help I know your the type of person to reach out a hand.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 09, 2019, 04:57:27 PM
I see a few Dean would be quick to chat up, but otherwise, nada.
So a lot of old hippie ladies are on your flight?
there are no young hippie ladies.
I think your right. I'm the last generation that went through the wannabe stage decades ago. I still listen to the music though
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2019, 05:25:46 PM
I wonder what the cleaning lady's sister looks like?
does it matter?
she needed shelter until she gets her own place.
I was just making chatter. I no know flow charts or whatever whatever's. If someone needed help I know your the type of person to reach out a hand.
The problem is he may be reaching out more than just his hand.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2019, 05:32:10 PM
I wonder what the cleaning lady's sister looks like?
does it matter?
she needed shelter until she gets her own place.
I was just making chatter. I no know flow charts or whatever whatever's. If someone needed help I know your the type of person to reach out a hand.
The problem is he may be reaching out more than just his hand.
not a chance.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2019, 05:33:58 PM
I see a few Dean would be quick to chat up, but otherwise, nada.
So a lot of old hippie ladies are on your flight?
there are no young hippie ladies.
I think your right. I'm the last generation that went through the wannabe stage decades ago. I still listen to the music though
I lived through that generation but was know as the Juicer. don't remember much of the 60's, 70's, and parts of the 80's. too drunk.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2019, 06:07:36 PM
I see a few Dean would be quick to chat up, but otherwise, nada.
So a lot of old hippie ladies are on your flight?
there are no young hippie ladies.
I think your right. I'm the last generation that went through the wannabe stage decades ago. I still listen to the music though
I lived through that generation but was know as the Juicer. don't remember much of the 60's, 70's, and parts of the 80's. too drunk.
Well look at you now!
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 08:19:33 PM
I see a few Dean would be quick to chat up, but otherwise, nada.
So a lot of old hippie ladies are on your flight?
there are no young hippie ladies.
I think your right. I'm the last generation that went through the wannabe stage decades ago. I still listen to the music though
I lived through that generation but was know as the Juicer. don't remember much of the 60's, 70's, and parts of the 80's. too drunk.
Well look at you now!
Indeed.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2019, 08:46:45 PM
I see a few Dean would be quick to chat up, but otherwise, nada.
So a lot of old hippie ladies are on your flight?
there are no young hippie ladies.
I think your right. I'm the last generation that went through the wannabe stage decades ago. I still listen to the music though
I lived through that generation but was know as the Juicer. don't remember much of the 60's, 70's, and parts of the 80's. too drunk.
Well look at you now!
now I can't remember yesterday.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 11:16:05 PM
I see a few Dean would be quick to chat up, but otherwise, nada.
So a lot of old hippie ladies are on your flight?
there are no young hippie ladies.
I think your right. I'm the last generation that went through the wannabe stage decades ago. I still listen to the music though
I lived through that generation but was know as the Juicer. don't remember much of the 60's, 70's, and parts of the 80's. too drunk.
Well look at you now!
now I can't remember yesterday.
That may not be a bad thing.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 11:16:57 PM
Figured we'd be well on our way past page 10 by now, we were doing so well.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 11:17:19 PM
But don't worry I'll drag us across the line.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 11:18:09 PM
Will be a little scarce over the next week.  Heading south to visit a friend in NC, then on to son #2 and some time in Clemson.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 11:18:35 PM
At least we're not getting that snowstorm!
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 11:22:59 PM
Not much news to be posting unfortunately.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 11:23:16 PM
Or maybe that's a good thing.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2019, 11:23:34 PM
So lets turn the page and be done.
Title: Re: 4/9/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on April 10, 2019, 12:20:30 AM
Antnée is asleep at the wheel.