CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 23, 2020, 12:04:17 AM

Title: 7/23/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on July 23, 2020, 12:04:17 AM
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 23, 2020, 05:43:00 AM
Morning, all. Happy non-pay Thursday.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 23, 2020, 05:58:58 AM
Morning, all. Happy non-pay Thursday.
morning Dave.
I got paid yesterday.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 23, 2020, 06:22:13 AM
heading out for my infusion. 😷
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 06:30:01 AM
Happy little Friday! Good morning, Dave and Dean.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 23, 2020, 07:07:16 AM
Happy little Friday! Good morning, Dave and Dean.
Morning, Mayor T.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 23, 2020, 07:12:30 AM
Time to make the donuts 🍩
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 23, 2020, 07:25:48 AM
Time to make the donuts 🍩
(https://media0.giphy.com/media/AE9edpiQCuwU0/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 07:26:54 AM
Time to make the donuts
Good morning, David.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 23, 2020, 07:35:01 AM
Morning, muchachos. Insomnia all night.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 23, 2020, 07:36:03 AM
Time to make the donuts
I can help. I was a baker at Winchell's my second year in college.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 07:49:25 AM
Morning, muchachos. Insomnia all night.
Dang. Sorry to hear it, Bret. I hope you can sneak off for a couple of hours during the day to take a nap.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 23, 2020, 07:50:44 AM
Morning, muchachos. Insomnia all night.
Dang. Sorry to hear it, Bret. I hope you can sneak off for a couple of hours during the day to take a nap.
Taking the day off. Boss's orders. I've been putting in a lot of time.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 08:04:32 AM
Morning, muchachos. Insomnia all night.
Dang. Sorry to hear it, Bret. I hope you can sneak off for a couple of hours during the day to take a nap.
Taking the day off. Boss's orders. I've been putting in a lot of time.
In that case, you should have had a couple of drinks and gone to bed. You're ruining your day off. Do you have to go in on Friday?
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 23, 2020, 08:04:52 AM
I hit every red light in 3 counties!
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 23, 2020, 08:05:17 AM
Morning, muchachos. Insomnia all night.
Dang. Sorry to hear it, Bret. I hope you can sneak off for a couple of hours during the day to take a nap.
Taking the day off. Boss's orders. I've been putting in a lot of time.
In that case, you should have had a couple of drinks and gone to bed. You're running your day off. Do you have to go in on Friday?
Probably not.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 08:06:20 AM
I hit every red light in 3 counties!
But still made it in time for your appointment?
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 23, 2020, 08:27:42 AM
I hit every red light in 3 counties!
But still made it in time for your appointment?
it's kind of open ended seeing how it takes 3-4 hours.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 08:30:53 AM
I hit every red light in 3 counties!
But still made it in time for your appointment?
it's kind of open ended seeing how it takes 3-4 hours.
Are you being infused like an ACID cigar, as we speak?
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 23, 2020, 08:38:06 AM
I hit every red light in 3 counties!
But still made it in time for your appointment?
it's kind of open ended seeing how it takes 3-4 hours.
Are you being infused like an ACID cigar, as we speak?
If that's the case, make sure you keep the cello on when you get home. Don't want to infuse the kittens or anything.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 08:45:33 AM
I hit every red light in 3 counties!
But still made it in time for your appointment?
it's kind of open ended seeing how it takes 3-4 hours.
Are you being infused like an ACID cigar, as we speak?
If that's the case, make sure you keep the cello on when you get home. Don't want to infuse the kittens or anything.
Are you reminding him to wrap that rascal?
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 23, 2020, 08:46:29 AM
I hit every red light in 3 counties!
But still made it in time for your appointment?
it's kind of open ended seeing how it takes 3-4 hours.
Are you being infused like an ACID cigar, as we speak?
If that's the case, make sure you keep the cello on when you get home. Don't want to infuse the kittens or anything.
Are you reminding him to wrap that rascal?
Just trying to keep his "flavors" from melding with another "stick". :D
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 23, 2020, 09:11:40 AM
all hooked up and infusing.😷
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 09:14:11 AM
all hooked up and infusing.
Now you just need some lively banter to keep you occupied for the next four hours...
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 09:14:58 AM
What do you have lined up for lunch this afternoon @FloridaDean ?
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 23, 2020, 09:15:32 AM
I hit every red light in 3 counties!
But still made it in time for your appointment?
it's kind of open ended seeing how it takes 3-4 hours.
Are you being infused like an ACID cigar, as we speak?
😖
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 23, 2020, 09:21:10 AM
What do you have lined up for lunch this afternoon @FloridaDean ?
probably MickyD.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 23, 2020, 09:45:01 AM
Staring at wall-to-wall meetings for the rest of the day, so I'll be scarce from here on out.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 23, 2020, 09:54:28 AM
I hit every red light in 3 counties!
That's what you get for living in a red light district of Florida.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 23, 2020, 09:57:10 AM
I hit every red light in 3 counties!
But still made it in time for your appointment?
it's kind of open ended seeing how it takes 3-4 hours.
Are you being infused like an ACID cigar, as we speak?
😖
If so, lets hope its a Tabac and not a Kuba Kuba.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 23, 2020, 09:58:29 AM
Good morning Infused, NonInfused and OtherwiseIdentifying.  All greens this morning.  WooHoo!
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 23, 2020, 09:59:25 AM
I hit every red light in 3 counties!
But still made it in time for your appointment?
it's kind of open ended seeing how it takes 3-4 hours.
So you get to PW like a MFer!
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 23, 2020, 10:00:05 AM
Good morning Infused, NonInfused and OtherwiseIdentifying.  All greens this morning.  WooHoo!
Good morning to you Mr. GreenBeans.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 23, 2020, 10:01:19 AM
Staring at wall-to-wall meetings for the rest of the day, so I'll be scarce from here on out.
Surely they are not in-person meetings.  You haven't figured out how to simultaneously banter and attend a virtual meeting?  What has become of your multi-tasking skills, WFHDave?
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 23, 2020, 10:02:10 AM
Today is Thursday, July 23, the 205th day of 2020. There are 161 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On July 23, 1829, William Austin Burt received a patent for his “typographer,” a forerunner of the typewriter.

On this date:
In 1885, Ulysses S. Grant, the 18th president of the United States, died in Mount McGregor, New York, at age 63.
In 1914, Austria-Hungary presented a list of demands to Serbia following the killing of Archduke Franz Ferdinand by a Serb assassin; Serbia’s refusal to agree to the entire ultimatum led to the outbreak of World War I.

In 1948, American pioneer filmmaker D.W. Griffith died in Los Angeles at age 73.
In 1967, five days of deadly rioting erupted in Detroit as an early morning police raid on an unlicensed bar resulted in a confrontation with local residents that escalated into violence that spread into other parts of the city; 43 people, mostly Blacks, were killed.

In 1982, actor Vic Morrow and two child actors, 7-year-old Myca Dinh Le and 6-year-old Renee Shin-Yi Chen, were killed when a helicopter crashed on top of them during filming of a Vietnam War scene for “Twilight Zone: The Movie.” (Director John Landis and four associates were later acquitted of manslaughter charges.)
In 1983, an Air Canada Boeing 767 ran out of fuel while flying from Montreal to Edmonton; the pilots were able to glide the jetliner to a safe emergency landing in Gimli, Manitoba. (The near-disaster occurred because the fuel had been erroneously measured in pounds instead of kilograms at a time when Canada was converting to the metric system.)

In 1997, the search for Andrew Cunanan (koo-NAN’-an), the suspected killer of designer Gianni Versace (JAH’-nee vur-SAH’-chee) and others, ended as police found his body on a houseboat in Miami Beach, an apparent suicide.
In 1999, space shuttle Columbia blasted off with the world’s most powerful X-ray telescope and Eileen Collins, the first woman to command a U.S. space flight.

In 2003, a new audiotape purported to be from toppled dictator Saddam Hussein called on Iraqis to resist the U.S. occupation. Massachusetts’ attorney general issued a report saying clergy members and others in the Boston Archdiocese probably had sexually abused more than 1,000 people over a period of six decades.
In 2006, Tiger Woods became the first player since Tom Watson in 1982-83 to win consecutive British Open titles.

In 2011, singer Amy Winehouse, 27, was found dead in her London home from accidental alcohol poisoning.
In 2017, a tractor trailer was found in a Walmart parking lot in San Antonio, Texas, crammed with dozens of immigrants; ten died and many more were treated at a hospital for dehydration and heat stroke. (The driver, James Bradley Jr., was sentenced to life in prison after pleading guilty to transporting the immigrants resulting in death.)
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 23, 2020, 10:03:04 AM
Ten years ago: The Office of Management and Budget predicted the budget deficit would reach a record $1.47 trillion in the current fiscal year. (The actual figure for fiscal 2010 turned out to be $1.29 trillion.) Ford Motor Co. said it had made $2.6 billion from April through June 2010, its fifth straight quarterly profit. Daniel Schorr, longtime journalist with stints at CBS, CNN and NPR, died in Washington at age 93.

Five years ago: Secretary of State John Kerry told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee it was “fantasy plain and simple” to claim that President Barack Obama had failed to insist on enough restraints on Iran’s nuclear program before agreeing to lift economic sanctions. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump paid a visit to the Mexico border, where he predicted Hispanics would love him, adding, “They already do.” A gunman opened fire in a Lafayette, Louisiana, theater during a screening of the film “Trainwreck,” killing two people and wounding nine before fatally shooting himself.

One year ago: Boris Johnson won the contest to lead Britain’s governing Conservative Party, putting him in line to become the country’s prime minister the following day. Former defense industry lobbyist Mark Esper won Senate confirmation and was sworn in as secretary of defense, succeeding Jim Mattis. (The Pentagon had gone seven months without a confirmed leader, the longest such period in its history.) The Senate gave final legislative approval to a measure ensuring that a victims’ compensation fund related to the Sept. 11 attacks would never run out of money.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 23, 2020, 10:03:22 AM
Good morning Infused, NonInfused and OtherwiseIdentifying.  All greens this morning.  WooHoo!
Good morning to you Mr. GreenBeans.
Good morning, Pitcher'sMoundsDave.
@tony, you have to turn on avi's to understand that comment.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 23, 2020, 10:06:44 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Concert pianist Leon Fleisher (FLY’-shur) is 92.
Retired Supreme Court Justice Anthony M. Kennedy is 84.
Actor Ronny Cox is 82.
Actor Larry Manetti is 77.
Rock singer David Essex is 73.
Singer-songwriter John Hall is 72.
Actress Belinda Montgomery is 70.
Rock musician Blair Thornton (Bachman Turner Overdrive) is 70.
Actress-writer Lydia Cornell is 67.
Actor Woody Harrelson is 59.
Rock musician Martin Gore (Depeche Mode) is 59.
Actor Eriq Lasalle is 58.
Rock musician Yuval Gabay is 57.
Rock musician Slash is 55.
Actor Juan Pope is 53.
Model-actress Stephanie Seymour is 52.
Actress Charisma Carpenter is 50.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Sam Watters is 50.
Country singer Alison Krauss is 49.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Dalvin DeGrate is 49.
Rock musician Chad Gracey (Live) is 49.
Actor-comedian Marlon Wayans is 48.
Country singer Shannon Brown is 47.
Actress Kathryn Hahn is 47.
Retired MLB All-Star Nomar Garciaparra (NOH’-mar gar-CEE’-ah-par-rah) is 47.
Former White House intern Monica Lewinsky is 47.
Actress Stephanie March is 46.
Actor Shane McRae is 43.
Country musician David Pichette is 43.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Michelle Williams is 40.
Actor Paul Wesley is 38.
Actress Krysta Rodriguez is 36.
Actor Daniel Radcliffe is 31.
Country musician Neil Perry is 30.
Actress Lili Simmons is 27.
Country singer Danielle Bradbery (TV: “The Voice”) is 24.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 23, 2020, 10:07:12 AM
Today is Thursday, July 23, the 205th day of 2020. There are 161 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

In 1967, five days of deadly rioting erupted in Detroit as an early morning police raid on an unlicensed bar resulted in a confrontation with local residents that escalated into violence that spread into other parts of the city; 43 people, mostly Blacks, were killed.
My wife was a child at the time living just north of the Detroit city limits and remembers seeing army tanks rolling down Eight Mile.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 23, 2020, 10:07:30 AM
Comic of the Day
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 23, 2020, 10:08:58 AM
Today is Thursday, July 23, the 205th day of 2020. There are 161 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

In 1967, five days of deadly rioting erupted in Detroit as an early morning police raid on an unlicensed bar resulted in a confrontation with local residents that escalated into violence that spread into other parts of the city; 43 people, mostly Blacks, were killed.
My wife was a child at the time living just north of the Detroit city limits and remembers seeing army tanks rolling down Eight Mile.
Yea, I was not quite a child, and remember all the cities burning  (lived nearby Trenton)
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 23, 2020, 10:12:05 AM
Today is Thursday, July 23, the 205th day of 2020. There are 161 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

In 1967, five days of deadly rioting erupted in Detroit as an early morning police raid on an unlicensed bar resulted in a confrontation with local residents that escalated into violence that spread into other parts of the city; 43 people, mostly Blacks, were killed.
My wife was a child at the time living just north of the Detroit city limits and remembers seeing army tanks rolling down Eight Mile.
Yea, I was not quite a child, and remember all the cities burning  (lived nearby Trenton)
Of course NJ also has Newark and Camden so we had quite the bonfire.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 23, 2020, 10:13:51 AM
Good morning Infused, NonInfused and OtherwiseIdentifying.  All greens this morning.  WooHoo!
Good morning to you Mr. GreenBeans.
Good morning, Pitcher'sMoundsDave.
@tony, you have to turn on avi's to understand that comment.
Yankees and Nationals to kick things off tonight!
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 23, 2020, 10:16:04 AM
Wow, CI weekly deal on Southern Draw Ignite jars (10) for $105.  That's pretty close to retail.  Can easily be had for about $75 elsewhere.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 23, 2020, 10:19:56 AM
Sis offering up Lars Tetens.  They've been hitting the market pretty hard at a premium price.  Strikes me a bit like Caldwell.
Picked up a couple on the cheap at the Devil.  See what's what.  Don't have big expectations.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 10:33:10 AM
Staring at wall-to-wall meetings for the rest of the day, so I'll be scarce from here on out.
I think he hazzuh'd us.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 10:34:19 AM
Good morning Infused, NonInfused and OtherwiseIdentifying.  All greens this morning.  WooHoo!
Good morning, Mark. I think Deano took all your reds.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 10:43:18 AM
Good morning Infused, NonInfused and OtherwiseIdentifying.  All greens this morning.  WooHoo!
Good morning to you Mr. GreenBeans.
Good morning, Pitcher'sMoundsDave.
@tony, you have to turn on avi's to understand that comment.
Good looking out. Otherwise, I would have just ignored it.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 23, 2020, 10:45:24 AM
Good morning Infused, NonInfused and OtherwiseIdentifying.  All greens this morning.  WooHoo!
Good morning to you Mr. GreenBeans.
Good morning, Pitcher'sMoundsDave.
@tony, you have to turn on avi's to understand that comment.
Good looking out. Otherwise, I would have just ignored it.
So you're just ignoring me?  After all the work I put in?   >:(
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 10:51:50 AM
Good morning Infused, NonInfused and OtherwiseIdentifying.  All greens this morning.  WooHoo!
Good morning to you Mr. GreenBeans.
Good morning, Pitcher'sMoundsDave.
@tony, you have to turn on avi's to understand that comment.
Yankees and Nationals to kick things off tonight!
Looking forward to it. Good morning, ClemsonDave.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 23, 2020, 11:02:03 AM
@InfusedandConfusedDean....I saw you had a Nica Libre Aganorsa the other day, how was it?
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 23, 2020, 11:02:38 AM
Late morning lull...
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 11:35:56 AM
Good morning Infused, NonInfused and OtherwiseIdentifying.  All greens this morning.  WooHoo!
Good morning to you Mr. GreenBeans.
Good morning, Pitcher'sMoundsDave.
@tony, you have to turn on avi's to understand that comment.
Good looking out. Otherwise, I would have just ignored it.
So you're just ignoring me?  After all the work I put in?   >:(
I just forget to turn on / look at the avvys. So yes, that's what I'm saying.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 11:37:33 AM
@InfusedandConfusedDean....I saw you had a Nica Libre Aganorsa the other day, how was it?
Pretty curious about that one myself.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 23, 2020, 12:20:03 PM
@InfusedandConfusedDean....I saw you had a Nica Libre Aganorsa the other day, how was it?
Pretty curious about that one myself.
TWSS
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 23, 2020, 12:45:24 PM
Staring at wall-to-wall meetings for the rest of the day, so I'll be scarce from here on out.
Surely they are not in-person meetings.  You haven't figured out how to simultaneously banter and attend a virtual meeting?  What has become of your multi-tasking skills, WFHDave?
Not in-person, but they are Teams meetings, so video included. No chance to slack, unfortunately.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 23, 2020, 12:47:21 PM
@InfusedandConfusedDean....I saw you had a Nica Libre Aganorsa the other day, how was it?
great.
I did a review on it here a few weeks back for Rick and all.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 23, 2020, 12:49:32 PM
at DMV for lunch and parking permit. people are backed up and very irritated. temperatures are rising. may get interesting.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: razgueado on July 23, 2020, 01:22:20 PM
Managed to get a few hours of sleep.  In a few minutes I'll try to get a little more.  Then taking the wife across the mountains to see our youngest duckling at college.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 03:10:20 PM
at DMV for lunch and parking permit. people are backed up and very irritated. temperatures are rising. may get interesting.
Riots!
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 23, 2020, 03:25:22 PM
breakfast, lunch, and dinner time.
two small 5 oz sirloin steaks, two au gratin potatoe balls with sour cream, two just out of the oven apple tarts.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 23, 2020, 03:30:42 PM
at DMV for lunch and parking permit. people are backed up and very irritated. temperatures are rising. may get interesting.
Riots!
I waited over an hour for my parking permits. there were people there who were waiting over 2 hours and then found out they could go to the DMV website and make an appointment; minimal waiting.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 23, 2020, 04:18:49 PM
Wow, CI weekly deal on Southern Draw Ignite jars (10) for $105.  That's pretty close to retail.  Can easily be had for about $75 elsewhere.
who dey foolin
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 23, 2020, 04:24:31 PM
Restarting the puter in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200723/c6ad7e1c355ed0b29ea0d1356c9c5183.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 04:45:58 PM
Restarting the puter in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200723/c6ad7e1c355ed0b29ea0d1356c9c5183.jpg)
Stay cool.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 23, 2020, 04:57:12 PM
Restarting the puter in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200723/c6ad7e1c355ed0b29ea0d1356c9c5183.jpg)
5 minutes and my thermometer is installed. ribs tomorrow - hopefully.
La Palina Classic and coffee. been a long day for an old retired guy.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 05:49:40 PM
Restarting the puter in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200723/c6ad7e1c355ed0b29ea0d1356c9c5183.jpg)
5 minutes and my thermometer is installed. ribs tomorrow - hopefully.
La Palina Classic and coffee. been a long day for an old retired guy.
Low and slow on the ribs tomorrow. What time should I be there?
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 23, 2020, 06:16:10 PM
Restarting the puter in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200723/c6ad7e1c355ed0b29ea0d1356c9c5183.jpg)
5 minutes and my thermometer is installed. ribs tomorrow - hopefully.
La Palina Classic and coffee. been a long day for an old retired guy.
Low and slow on the ribs tomorrow. What time should I be there?
Sounds great, we'll share an Uber from the airport.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 23, 2020, 06:49:32 PM
Restarting the puter in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200723/c6ad7e1c355ed0b29ea0d1356c9c5183.jpg)
5 minutes and my thermometer is installed. ribs tomorrow - hopefully.
La Palina Classic and coffee. been a long day for an old retired guy.
Low and slow on the ribs tomorrow. What time should I be there?
between 4-5 pm.
baked potatoes and green beans or maybe just with pork and beans.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 23, 2020, 06:50:20 PM
Restarting the puter in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200723/c6ad7e1c355ed0b29ea0d1356c9c5183.jpg)
5 minutes and my thermometer is installed. ribs tomorrow - hopefully.
La Palina Classic and coffee. been a long day for an old retired guy.
Low and slow on the ribs tomorrow. What time should I be there?
Sounds great, we'll share an Uber from the airport.
then I guess I'll put on a second rack of ribs.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 07:10:14 PM
Restarting the puter in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200723/c6ad7e1c355ed0b29ea0d1356c9c5183.jpg)
5 minutes and my thermometer is installed. ribs tomorrow - hopefully.
La Palina Classic and coffee. been a long day for an old retired guy.
Low and slow on the ribs tomorrow. What time should I be there?
Sounds great, we'll share an Uber from the airport.
We're gonna have to take an Uber XL so that we can socially distance.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 07:10:39 PM
Restarting the puter in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200723/c6ad7e1c355ed0b29ea0d1356c9c5183.jpg)
5 minutes and my thermometer is installed. ribs tomorrow - hopefully.
La Palina Classic and coffee. been a long day for an old retired guy.
Low and slow on the ribs tomorrow. What time should I be there?
between 4-5 pm.
baked potatoes and green beans or maybe just with pork and beans.
Either way works.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 23, 2020, 07:33:19 PM
bring your own adult beverage though. your dinking isn't my problem, my drinking is my problem.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 07:35:55 PM
bring your own adult beverage though. your dinking isn't my problem, my drinking is my problem.
I'm more about the food anyway. You got water?
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on July 23, 2020, 07:48:02 PM
bring your own adult beverage though. your dinking isn't my problem, my drinking is my problem.
I'm more about the food anyway. You got water?
.... yes, I use it to make coffee with. I have alot of water, I drink alot of coffee.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 07:59:44 PM
bring your own adult beverage though. your dinking isn't my problem, my drinking is my problem.
I'm more about the food anyway. You got water?
.... yes, I use it to make coffee with. I have alot of water, I drink alot of coffee.
I like coffee too.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 23, 2020, 09:16:17 PM
Restarting the puter in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200723/c6ad7e1c355ed0b29ea0d1356c9c5183.jpg)
5 minutes and my thermometer is installed. ribs tomorrow - hopefully.
La Palina Classic and coffee. been a long day for an old retired guy.
Low and slow on the ribs tomorrow. What time should I be there?
Sounds great, we'll share an Uber from the airport.
We're gonna have to take an Uber XL so that we can socially distance.
Hey, we're going to Florida, I'm the least of your 'rona worries.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 23, 2020, 09:18:08 PM
Restarting the puter in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200723/c6ad7e1c355ed0b29ea0d1356c9c5183.jpg)
5 minutes and my thermometer is installed. ribs tomorrow - hopefully.
La Palina Classic and coffee. been a long day for an old retired guy.
Low and slow on the ribs tomorrow. What time should I be there?
between 4-5 pm.
baked potatoes and green beans or maybe just with pork and beans.
Either way works.
Dang, a choice of sides, too?  Fancy!
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Threebean on July 23, 2020, 09:21:16 PM
bring your own adult beverage though. your dinking isn't my problem, my drinking is my problem.
Iced tea is good for me.  And can you arrange for us to meet a redhead?  No funny business, just want a selfie with her to post on the banter for bragging rights.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 23, 2020, 09:31:30 PM
bring your own adult beverage though. your dinking isn't my problem, my drinking is my problem.
Iced tea is good for me.  And can you arrange for us to meet a redhead?  No funny business, just want a selfie with her to post on the banter for bragging rights.
Yea, sure.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 23, 2020, 09:34:34 PM
New version Hair of the Dog.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 10:07:13 PM
New version Hair of the Dog.
Does it still taste the same?
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 23, 2020, 11:02:17 PM
New version Hair of the Dog.
Does it still taste the same?
Like dog hair?
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on July 23, 2020, 11:04:49 PM
Chinese food tomorrow.....think they are finally allowing indoor seating. Sesame beef, orange chicken, chow fun.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 11:49:15 PM
Chinese food tomorrow.....think they are finally allowing indoor seating. Sesame beef, orange chicken, chow fun.
You're making me hungry again.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 11:49:56 PM
Chinese food tomorrow.....think they are finally allowing indoor seating. Sesame beef, orange chicken, chow fun.
By the way, this made me chuckle.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 11:51:25 PM
Another Thursday in the books. Lots of work to do this weekend but I'm still looking forward to it.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 11:52:02 PM
Everyone must be busy watching MLB tonight.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 11:55:20 PM
Everyone must be busy watching MLB tonight.
I didn't get a chance to watch the Yankees play. Eventually it was called because of the rain but it appears they played enough to consider it a victory for the Yanks. Perfect season, so far.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 23, 2020, 11:59:31 PM
I did see the very beginning of the Giants vs. Dodgers matchup. I imagine tomorrow we'll be hearing all about the kneeling and the BLM goings on.
Title: Re: 7/23/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 24, 2020, 12:00:31 AM
And that's just enough post whoring to get us to the next page. Good night, folks.