CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 04, 2018, 12:01:48 AM

Title: 12/4/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on December 04, 2018, 12:01:48 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 04, 2018, 05:39:26 AM
We be jammin'!
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 04, 2018, 06:25:05 AM
Good morning, reprobates.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 04, 2018, 06:37:40 AM
We be jammin'!
A few minutes ago, mine was showing as the only post in here. Then somehow, you snuck in almost an hour before me.

Good morning, MagicalPostingPowersDave.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 04, 2018, 06:38:28 AM
Morning Mr Mayor and ShootYourEyeOutDave.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 04, 2018, 06:40:25 AM
We be jammin'!
A few minutes ago, mine was showing as the only post in here. Then somehow, you snuck in almost an hour before me.

Good morning, MagicalPostingPowersDave.
Russians. They better not have gotten my SSN and credit card info
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 04, 2018, 06:45:03 AM
We be jammin'!
A few minutes ago, mine was showing as the only post in here. Then somehow, you snuck in almost an hour before me.

Good morning, MagicalPostingPowersDave.
Russians. They better not have gotten my SSN and credit card info
They probably assigned both of those to you.

Good morning, BostonDave.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 04, 2018, 06:50:58 AM
We be jammin'!
A few minutes ago, mine was showing as the only post in here. Then somehow, you snuck in almost an hour before me.

Good morning, MagicalPostingPowersDave.
Russians. They better not have gotten my SSN and credit card info
Definitely sounds like their handiwork.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Threebean on December 04, 2018, 06:59:49 AM
Good morning Tony and SuspiciousDaves.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 04, 2018, 07:00:26 AM
Good morning Tony and SuspiciousDaves.
Hello, Mark.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 04, 2018, 08:08:03 AM
Yowza, did I break it!
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 04, 2018, 08:28:53 AM
We be jammin'!
A few minutes ago, mine was showing as the only post in here. Then somehow, you snuck in almost an hour before me.

Good morning, MagicalPostingPowersDave.
Quality website.  #FakePosts
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 04, 2018, 08:29:38 AM
Morning IrishMark.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 04, 2018, 08:32:10 AM
Today is Monday, Dec. 4, the 338th day of 2017. There are 27 days left in the year.

Today's Highlights in History:

On Dec. 4, 1942, during World War II, U.S. bombers struck the Italian mainland for the first time with a raid on Naples. President Franklin D. Roosevelt ordered the dismantling of the Works Progress Administration, which had been created to provide jobs during the Depression.

On this date:

In 1619, a group of settlers from Bristol, England, arrived at Berkeley Hundred in present-day Charles City County, Virginia, where they held a service thanking God for their safe arrival.

In 1783, Gen. George Washington bade farewell to his Continental Army officers at Fraunces Tavern in New York.

In 1867, the National Grange of the Order of Patrons of Husbandry, also known as The Grange, was founded in Washington, D.C., to promote the interests of farmers.

In 1918, President Woodrow Wilson left Washington on a trip to France to attend the Versailles (vehr-SY') Peace Conference.

In 1945, the Senate approved U.S. participation in the United Nations by a vote of 65-7.

In 1956, Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis and Carl Perkins gathered for the first and only time for a jam session at Sun Records in Memphis.

In 1965, the United States launched Gemini 7 with Air Force Lt. Col. Frank Borman and Navy Cmdr. James A. Lovell aboard on a two-week mission. (While Gemini 7 was in orbit, its sister ship, Gemini 6A, was launched on Dec. 15 on a one-day mission; the two spacecraft were able to rendezvous within a foot of each other.)

In 1967, actor-comedian Bert Lahr, who played the Cowardly Lion in "The Wizard of Oz," died in New York at age 72.

In 1977, Jean-Bedel Bokassa, ruler of the Central African Empire, crowned himself emperor in a lavish ceremony. (Bokassa was deposed in 1979; he died in 1996 at age 75.)

In 1984, a five-day hijack drama began as four armed men seized a Kuwaiti airliner en route to Pakistan and forced it to land in Tehran, where the hijackers killed American passenger Charles Hegna. (A second American, William Stanford, also was killed during the siege.)

In 1991, Associated Press correspondent Terry Anderson, the longest held of the Western hostages in Lebanon, was released after nearly seven years in captivity. The original Pan American World Airways ceased operations.

In 1996, the Mars Pathfinder lifted off from Cape Canaveral and began speeding toward the red planet on a 310 million-mile odyssey. (It arrived on Mars in July 1997.)
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 04, 2018, 08:32:39 AM
Ten years ago: Defending his credibility, President George W. Bush said Iran was dangerous and needed to be squeezed by international pressure despite a U.S. intelligence finding that Tehran had halted its nuclear weapons program four years earlier, contradicting earlier U.S. assessments. Pimp C (Chad Butler), a rapper with the Texas hip-hop group Underground Kingz, was found dead in a hotel room in West Hollywood, California; he was 33.

Five years ago: Two Australian radio disc jockeys impersonating Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles made a prank call to a London hospital and succeeded in getting a nurse to tell them the condition of the Duchess of Cambridge, who was being treated for acute morning sickness; another nurse who had put the call through would be found dead three days later in an apparent suicide.

One year ago: A North Carolina man armed with a rifle fired several shots inside Comet Ping Pong, a Washington, D.C., pizzeria, as he attempted to investigate an online conspiracy theory that prominent Democrats were harboring child sex slaves at the restaurant; no one was hurt, and the man surrendered to police. (He was later sentenced to four years in prison.) Italian voters dealt Premier Matteo Renzi a stinging defeat on his reforms referendum, triggering his resignation. Actor Al Pacino, gospel singer Staples, pianist Martha Argerich, singer-songwriter James Taylor, and Don Henley, Timothy B. Schmidt and Joe Walsh, the surviving members of the Eagles, received Kennedy Center Honors.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 04, 2018, 08:34:09 AM
Today's Birthdays:
Game show host Wink Martindale is 84.
Pop singer Freddy Cannon is 81.
Actor-producer Max Baer Jr. is 80.
Actress Gemma Jones is 75.
Rock musician Bob Mosley (Moby Grape) is 75.
Singer-musician Chris Hillman is 73.
Musician Terry Woods (The Pogues) is 70.
Rock singer Southside Johnny Lyon is 69.
Actor Jeff Bridges is 68.
Rock musician Gary Rossington (Lynyrd Skynyrd; the Rossington Collins Band) is 66.
Actress Patricia Wettig is 66.
Actor Tony Todd is 63.
Jazz singer Cassandra Wilson is 62.
Country musician Brian Prout (Diamond Rio) is 62.
Rock musician Bob Griffin (The BoDeans) is 58.
Rock singer Vinnie Dombroski (Sponge) is 55.
Actress Marisa Tomei is 53.
Actress Chelsea Noble is 53.
Actor-comedian Fred Armisen is 51.
Rapper Jay-Z is 48. Actor Kevin Sussman is 47.
Actress-model Tyra Banks is 44.
Country singer Lila McCann is 36.
Actress Lindsay Felton is 33.
Actor Orlando Brown is 30.
Actress Scarlett Estevez (TV: "Lucifer") is 10.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 04, 2018, 08:34:46 AM
Thought for Today: "Beauty is the promise of happiness." — Stendahl (Henri Beyle (ahn-REE' behl)), French author and critic (1783-1842).
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Threebean on December 04, 2018, 08:51:22 AM
Thought for Today: "Beauty is the promise of happiness." — Stendahl (Henri Beyle (ahn-REE' behl)), French author and critic (1783-1842).
And birthday girl Marisa Tomei.  Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 04, 2018, 08:51:25 AM
Interesting article. Hope you don't mind, Dean.

https://cigar-coop.com/2018/12/cigar-review-study-says-fda-regulations-will-result-in-negative-economic-impact.html
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on December 04, 2018, 09:26:27 AM
good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark. long day yesterday. JAX treated me well though.
EPC 2nd and coffee. making ziti and red gravy for our monthly pot luck tonight.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 04, 2018, 09:36:13 AM
good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark. long day yesterday. JAX treated me well though.
EPC 2nd and coffee. making ziti and red gravy for our monthly pot luck tonight.
I'm starving already.

Good morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 04, 2018, 09:40:29 AM
good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark. long day yesterday. JAX treated me well though.
EPC 2nd and coffee. making ziti and red gravy for our monthly pot luck tonight.
We have something similar at work on Thursday. We call it the International Holiday Luncheon. I'm making a full catering tray of Pasticcio di Tortellini al Forno (baked tortellini marinara).
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 04, 2018, 09:51:55 AM
good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark. long day yesterday. JAX treated me well though.
EPC 2nd and coffee. making ziti and red gravy for our monthly pot luck tonight.
We have something similar at work on Thursday. We call it the International Holiday Luncheon. I'm making a full catering tray of Pasticcio di Tortellini al Forno (baked tortellini marinara).
Do you have tomorrow off?
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on December 04, 2018, 09:54:40 AM
good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark. long day yesterday. JAX treated me well though.
EPC 2nd and coffee. making ziti and red gravy for our monthly pot luck tonight.
We have something similar at work on Thursday. We call it the International Holiday Luncheon. I'm making a full catering tray of Pasticcio di Tortellini al Forno (baked tortellini marinara).
that sounds good.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 04, 2018, 09:58:41 AM
good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark. long day yesterday. JAX treated me well though.
EPC 2nd and coffee. making ziti and red gravy for our monthly pot luck tonight.
We have something similar at work on Thursday. We call it the International Holiday Luncheon. I'm making a full catering tray of Pasticcio di Tortellini al Forno (baked tortellini marinara).
Do you have tomorrow off?
Hahaha
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on December 04, 2018, 10:04:07 AM
https://halfwheel.com/emilio-grimalkin-halloween-edition/285506
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on December 04, 2018, 10:04:29 AM
https://halfwheel.com/undercrown-dojo-dogma/286139
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on December 04, 2018, 10:04:55 AM
https://halfwheel.com/case-study-cs-13-ships/286146
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on December 04, 2018, 10:05:57 AM
https://halfwheel.com/oscar-habano-winter-edition-heads-to-retailers/285628
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on December 04, 2018, 10:06:29 AM
https://halfwheel.com/pdr-cigars-announces-ar-cigar-collective/285800
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on December 04, 2018, 10:06:56 AM
https://halfwheel.com/rocky-patel-ships-hamlet-25th-year-salomon/282314
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on December 04, 2018, 10:08:15 AM
https://www.cigarpage.com/get-this-partagas-started.html
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on December 04, 2018, 10:09:36 AM
https://www.cigar.com/mobile/daily-cigar-deal/
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 04, 2018, 10:17:05 AM
good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark. long day yesterday. JAX treated me well though.
EPC 2nd and coffee. making ziti and red gravy for our monthly pot luck tonight.
We have something similar at work on Thursday. We call it the International Holiday Luncheon. I'm making a full catering tray of Pasticcio di Tortellini al Forno (baked tortellini marinara).
Do you have tomorrow off?
Hahaha
Did you try to explaining to them how deep in mourning you are? And how triggered you'd feel having to come in to work?
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 04, 2018, 10:33:43 AM
good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark. long day yesterday. JAX treated me well though.
EPC 2nd and coffee. making ziti and red gravy for our monthly pot luck tonight.
We have something similar at work on Thursday. We call it the International Holiday Luncheon. I'm making a full catering tray of Pasticcio di Tortellini al Forno (baked tortellini marinara).
Do you have tomorrow off?
Hahaha
Did you try to explaining to them how deep in mourning you are? And how triggered you'd feel having to come in to work?
They have no problem giving me the day off. I have a problem not getting paid. Besides, it's not like we're a bank or post office. Heck, we didn't get off for Kofi Annan's memorial and we certainly wouldn't get the day off for Bush.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 04, 2018, 10:37:17 AM
Thought for Today: "Beauty is the promise of happiness." — Stendahl (Henri Beyle (ahn-REE' behl)), French author and critic (1783-1842).
And birthday girl Marisa Tomei.  Just sayin'.
Indeed
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 04, 2018, 10:52:48 AM
good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark. long day yesterday. JAX treated me well though.
EPC 2nd and coffee. making ziti and red gravy for our monthly pot luck tonight.
I'm starving already.

Good morning, Dean.
Will have some nice sausages for you on Thursday Tony.   ;)
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 04, 2018, 11:00:39 AM
Thanks for that Halfwheel update Mr. Dean.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 04, 2018, 11:00:41 AM
good morning Dave, Tony, and Mark. long day yesterday. JAX treated me well though.
EPC 2nd and coffee. making ziti and red gravy for our monthly pot luck tonight.
We have something similar at work on Thursday. We call it the International Holiday Luncheon. I'm making a full catering tray of Pasticcio di Tortellini al Forno (baked tortellini marinara).
Do you have tomorrow off?
Hahaha
Did you try to explaining to them how deep in mourning you are? And how triggered you'd feel having to come in to work?
They have no problem giving me the day off. I have a problem not getting paid. Besides, it's not like we're a bank or post office. Heck, we didn't get off for Kofi Annan's memorial and we certainly wouldn't get the day off for Bush.
Well, that sucks. But huzzah for getting paid, I guess.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on December 04, 2018, 11:02:34 AM
Thanks for that Halfwheel update Mr. Dean.
just doing my part.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 04, 2018, 11:44:26 AM
The boy just got a nice job offer in Boston (Cambridge) so it looks like it will be quiet starting in the New Year!
Chaos before that however... ::)
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 04, 2018, 11:45:39 AM
The boy just got a nice job offer in Boston (Cambridge) so it looks like it will be quiet starting in the New Year!
Chaos before that however... ::)
So no more north Jersey?
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: sfish on December 04, 2018, 11:47:21 AM
Morning boys, not too shabby:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/e-p-carrillo-la-historia.html
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 04, 2018, 11:56:38 AM
The boy just got a nice job offer in Boston (Cambridge) so it looks like it will be quiet starting in the New Year!
Chaos before that however... ::)
So no more north Jersey?
Just for two more weeks.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 04, 2018, 11:58:02 AM
Morning boys, not too shabby:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/e-p-carrillo-la-historia.html
Hello Dona Elena!
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 04, 2018, 12:00:29 PM
The boy just got a nice job offer in Boston (Cambridge) so it looks like it will be quiet starting in the New Year!
Chaos before that however... ::)
Nice!
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 04, 2018, 12:22:28 PM
Morning boys, not too shabby:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/e-p-carrillo-la-historia.html
Not bad at all.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: sfish on December 04, 2018, 12:30:41 PM
Morning boys, not too shabby:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/e-p-carrillo-la-historia.html
Not bad at all.
What's up TaxiTony?
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 04, 2018, 01:07:41 PM
Morning boys, not too shabby:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/e-p-carrillo-la-historia.html
Not bad at all.
What's up TaxiTony?
You mean frienduberTony...you pay for Taxi's.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: sfish on December 04, 2018, 01:14:09 PM
Morning boys, not too shabby:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/e-p-carrillo-la-historia.html
Not bad at all.
What's up TaxiTony?
You meN frienduberTony...you pay for Taxi's.
Good point
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on December 04, 2018, 01:24:21 PM
my early Christmas present just arrived.

https://www.ricamontescigars.com/435171238
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 04, 2018, 01:38:18 PM
Morning boys, not too shabby:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/e-p-carrillo-la-historia.html
Not bad at all.
What's up TaxiTony?
Work is kicking my ass. I'm so looking forward to unwinding on Thursday evening.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 04, 2018, 01:39:47 PM
Morning boys, not too shabby:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/e-p-carrillo-la-historia.html
Not bad at all.
What's up TaxiTony?
You meN frienduberTony...you pay for Taxi's.
I'll make it worth your while.

Edit: I also wanted to throw in a GFY because it's Tuesday.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 04, 2018, 01:41:28 PM
my early Christmas present just arrived.

https://www.ricamontescigars.com/435171238
Was it from someone special?
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on December 04, 2018, 01:44:54 PM
my early Christmas present just arrived.

https://www.ricamontescigars.com/435171238
Was it from someone special?
yes, me.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: sfish on December 04, 2018, 01:53:28 PM
Morning boys, not too shabby:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/e-p-carrillo-la-historia.html
Not bad at all.
What's up TaxiTony?
Work is kicking my ass. I'm so looking forward to unwinding on Thursday evening.
If I know you, you'll unwind just in time to leave
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 04, 2018, 01:56:59 PM
Morning boys, not too shabby:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/e-p-carrillo-la-historia.html
Not bad at all.
What's up TaxiTony?
Work is kicking my ass. I'm so looking forward to unwinding on Thursday evening.
If I know you, you'll unwind just in time to leave
As long as the unwinding gets done.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 04, 2018, 01:57:17 PM
my early Christmas present just arrived.

https://www.ricamontescigars.com/435171238
Was it from someone special?
yes, me.
Oh, that's little yellow bus special.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 04, 2018, 02:18:23 PM
Morning boys, not too shabby:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/e-p-carrillo-la-historia.html
Cheapy-Cheapo contender prices.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 04, 2018, 02:19:50 PM
my early Christmas present just arrived.

https://www.ricamontescigars.com/435171238
But I only count one cigar...
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 04, 2018, 02:20:53 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 04, 2018, 02:21:15 PM
my early Christmas present just arrived.

https://www.ricamontescigars.com/435171238
But I only count one cigar...
He DID say present, not presents.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on December 04, 2018, 02:22:51 PM
my early Christmas present just arrived.

https://www.ricamontescigars.com/435171238
But I only count one cigar...
I bought the shirt, they sent a cigar too.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 04, 2018, 02:31:51 PM
Morning boys, not too shabby:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/e-p-carrillo-la-historia.html
Not bad at all.
What's up TaxiTony?
Work is kicking my ass. I'm so looking forward to unwinding on Thursday evening.
If I know you, you'll unwind just in time to leave
As long as the unwinding gets done.
The annual Somerville (area) Christmas herf will work it's magic.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 04, 2018, 02:47:39 PM
DOW currently down 700 points....thanks Obama.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 04, 2018, 02:49:59 PM
Today is National Cookie Day.
Grab those free cookies Dean!
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: sfish on December 04, 2018, 03:00:58 PM
my early Christmas present just arrived.

https://www.ricamontescigars.com/435171238
But I only count one cigar...
I bought the shirt, they sent a cigar too.
How did you hear of them?
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on December 04, 2018, 03:02:24 PM
my early Christmas present just arrived.

https://www.ricamontescigars.com/435171238
But I only count one cigar...
I bought the shirt, they sent a cigar too.
How did you hear of them?
FaceBook, Cigar Cartel.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 04, 2018, 03:02:34 PM
Morning boys, not too shabby:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/e-p-carrillo-la-historia.html
Not bad at all.
What's up TaxiTony?
Work is kicking my ass. I'm so looking forward to unwinding on Thursday evening.
If I know you, you'll unwind just in time to leave
As long as the unwinding gets done.
The annual Somerville (area) Christmas herf will work it's magic.
Will you be back from Beantown in time?
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 04, 2018, 03:03:04 PM
my early Christmas present just arrived.

https://www.ricamontescigars.com/435171238
But I only count one cigar...
I bought the shirt, they sent a cigar too.
How did you hear of them?
FaceBook, Cigar Cartel.
You cheating on me?
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on December 04, 2018, 03:09:42 PM
my early Christmas present just arrived.

https://www.ricamontescigars.com/435171238
But I only count one cigar...
I bought the shirt, they sent a cigar too.
How did you hear of them?
FaceBook, Cigar Cartel.
You cheating on me?
honey, she don't mean a thing to me.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 04, 2018, 03:38:01 PM
my early Christmas present just arrived.

https://www.ricamontescigars.com/435171238
But I only count one cigar...
I bought the shirt, they sent a cigar too.
How did you hear of them?
FaceBook, Cigar Cartel.
You cheating on me?
honey, she don't mean a thing to me.
It's fine. Get it where you can.
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on December 04, 2018, 03:48:04 PM
my early Christmas present just arrived.

https://www.ricamontescigars.com/435171238
But I only count one cigar...
I bought the shirt, they sent a cigar too.
How did you hear of them?
FaceBook, Cigar Cartel.
You cheating on me?
honey, she don't mean a thing to me.
It's fine. Get it where you can.
oh, that I do. 😜
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 04, 2018, 03:51:49 PM
Morning boys, not too shabby:

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/e-p-carrillo-la-historia.html
Not bad at all.
What's up TaxiTony?
Work is kicking my ass. I'm so looking forward to unwinding on Thursday evening.
If I know you, you'll unwind just in time to leave
As long as the unwinding gets done.
The annual Somerville (area) Christmas herf will work it's magic.
Will you be back from Beantown in time?
Of course!    ???
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 04, 2018, 03:52:30 PM
my early Christmas present just arrived.

https://www.ricamontescigars.com/435171238
But I only count one cigar...
I bought the shirt, they sent a cigar too.
How did you hear of them?
FaceBook, Cigar Cartel.
You cheating on me?
honey, she don't mean a thing to me.
It's fine. Get it where you can.
oh, that I do. 😜
So it seems... :-X
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 04, 2018, 03:55:34 PM
Woman kills boyfriend by sitting on him.... :o

http://www.fox29.com/news/local-news/woman-admits-to-causing-boyfriend-s-death-from-sitting-on-him
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 04, 2018, 04:18:03 PM
Today's specials from SBC:

HE & LEAF 35 + 5!

Today we have one special on two categories!

 Herrera Esteli
 Leaf by Oscar

 CODE: TUESDAY = 35% off plus 5% back in reward points
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 04, 2018, 05:11:11 PM
SBC lull?
Title: Re: 12/4/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 04, 2018, 06:46:56 PM
Today's specials from SBC:

HE & LEAF 35 + 5!

Today we have one special on two categories!

 Herrera Esteli
 Leaf by Oscar

 CODE: TUESDAY = 35% off plus 5% back in reward points
That seems like a good deal.