CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 07, 2019, 12:00:04 AM

Title: 6/7/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on June 07, 2019, 12:00:04 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 05:16:03 AM
Morning Slackers, Coffee is served.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 05:16:59 AM
It’s A Jamming Joe Friday!
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 05:31:31 AM
Today Is:  National Chocolate Ice Cream Day!
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 05:49:04 AM
I am starting to feel like Dean🤔. Yes, that is a scary thought

Had an opioid overdose (possibly intentional) death Tuesday night in a unit on the first floor of our building.  No real surprise, 50+ year old known drug addict living in his elderly mothers condo from time to time.

Took my truck for a simple oil change yesterday and they said I needed $777 worth of repairs on it immediately........ Hello, GFY and you better get that oil change finished now as I am dialing my attorney as we speak.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 05:59:43 AM
Surely Bean made a significant donation towards this:

Salvation Army debuts $12 million Austin homeless shelter

Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 06:13:40 AM
SHEESH, don’t you know there is a Jam underway!
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 06:20:43 AM
2019 NCAA Baseball Tournament Super Regionals:  GAMES BEGIN FRIDAY, JUNE 7 @ Noon ET
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 06:21:21 AM
Time to take the dog out.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 07, 2019, 06:38:00 AM
good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 06:46:39 AM
good morning Dave.
Morning Dean’O
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 07, 2019, 07:03:04 AM
Good morning, boys.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 07:04:44 AM
Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 07, 2019, 07:06:37 AM
Today Is:  National Chocolate Ice Cream Day!
I am on a diet but since this is a legit holiday it will need to be observed.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 07, 2019, 07:08:12 AM
Today Is:  National Chocolate Ice Cream Day!
I am on a diet but since this is a legit holiday it will need to be observed.
I believe it's also National Donut Day, so you might as well go all out.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 07, 2019, 07:08:16 AM
Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Good morning, PepBoyDave.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 07, 2019, 07:08:56 AM
Today Is:  National Chocolate Ice Cream Day!
I am on a diet but since this is a legit holiday it will need to be observed.
I believe it's also National Donut Day, so you might as well go all out.
That's the problem. That I'm all out.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 07:13:10 AM
Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Good morning, PepBoyDave.
NTB Crooks
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 07, 2019, 07:15:31 AM
Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Good morning, PepBoyDave.
NTB Crooks
I had a similar experience recently. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 07, 2019, 07:18:35 AM
Today Is:  National Chocolate Ice Cream Day!
I am on a diet but since this is a legit holiday it will need to be observed.
I believe it's also National Donut Day, so you might as well go all out.
That's the problem. That I'm all out.
CNS
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 07, 2019, 07:27:50 AM
good morning Tony and Dave.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 07, 2019, 07:29:16 AM
I am starting to feel like Dean🤔. Yes, that is a scary thought

Had an opioid overdose (possibly intentional) death Tuesday night in a unit on the first floor of our building.  No real surprise, 50+ year old known drug addict living in his elderly mothers condo from time to time.

Took my truck for a simple oil change yesterday and they said I needed $777 worth of repairs on it immediately........ Hello, GFY and you better get that oil change finished now as I am dialing my attorney as we speak.
sad part is that people fall for it.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 07, 2019, 07:30:06 AM
Today Is:  National Chocolate Ice Cream Day!
I am on a diet but since this is a legit holiday it will need to be observed.
I believe it's also National Donut Day, so you might as well go all out.
That's the problem. That I'm all out.
I'm hoping to be all in tonight.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 07, 2019, 07:31:31 AM
https://halfwheel.com/el-tallo

right up Mark's price point.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 07, 2019, 07:32:54 AM
https://halfwheel.com/fuente-ships-a-father-and-his-son-sampler/336022
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 07, 2019, 07:33:31 AM
https://halfwheel.com/alec-bradley-announces-gatekeeper/336021
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2019, 07:38:53 AM
https://halfwheel.com/el-tallo

right up Mark's price point.
Not a very good review...
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2019, 07:43:25 AM
Morning SCDave, Mr. Mayor, DonutHoleDave, BackInTheSaddleDean.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 07, 2019, 07:44:25 AM
Man hospitalized after inserting a battery up his butthole to boost his energy

https://thereisnews.com/hospitalized-after-putting-a-battery-in-his-ass-to-get-more-energy5555/?extreme
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 07, 2019, 07:45:24 AM
Today Is:  National Chocolate Ice Cream Day!
I am on a diet but since this is a legit holiday it will need to be observed.
I believe it's also National Donut Day, so you might as well go all out.
That's the problem. That I'm all out.
I'm hoping to be all in tonight.
We know what you're hoping to be all in tonight.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 07, 2019, 07:45:39 AM
Man hospitalized after inserting a battery up his butthole to boost his energy

https://thereisnews.com/hospitalized-after-putting-a-battery-in-his-ass-to-get-more-energy5555/?extreme
But did it work?
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2019, 07:45:53 AM
Today is Friday, June 7, the 158th day of 2019. There are 207 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On June 7, 1998, in a crime that shocked the nation, James Byrd Jr., a 49-year-old black man, was hooked by a chain to a pickup truck and dragged to his death in Jasper, Texas. (Two white men were later sentenced to death; one of them, Lawrence Russell Brewer, was executed in 2011 and the other, John William King, was executed in April, 2019. A third defendant received life with the possibility of parole.)

On this date:
In 1712, Pennsylvania's colonial assembly voted to ban the further importation of slaves.
In 1769, frontiersman Daniel Boone first began to explore present-day Kentucky.
In 1776, Richard Henry Lee of Virginia offered a resolution to the Continental Congress stating "That these United Colonies are, and of right ought to be, free and independent States."
In 1848, French painter and sculptor Paul Gauguin was born in Paris.
In 1892, Homer Plessy, a "Creole of color," was arrested for refusing to leave a whites-only car of the East Louisiana Railroad. (Ruling on his case, the U.S. Supreme Court upheld "separate but equal" racial segregation, a concept it renounced in 1954.)
In 1948, the Communists completed their takeover of Czechoslovakia with the resignation of President Edvard Benes (BEH'-nesh).
In 1958, singer-songwriter Prince was born Prince Rogers Nelson in Minneapolis.
In 1965, the U.S. Supreme Court, in Griswold v. Connecticut, struck down, 7-2, a Connecticut law used to prosecute a Planned Parenthood clinic in New Haven for providing contraceptives to married couples.
In 1977, Britons thronged London to celebrate the silver jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II, who was marking the 25th year of her reign.
In 1981, Israeli military planes destroyed a nuclear power plant in Iraq, a facility the Israelis charged could have been used to make nuclear weapons.
In 1993, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that religious groups could sometimes meet on school property after hours. Ground was broken for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland.
In 2004, a steady, near-silent stream of people circled through the rotunda of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, California, where the body of the nation's 40th president lay in repose before traveling to Washington two days later for a state funeral.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 07:46:19 AM
Man hospitalized after inserting a battery up his butthole to boost his energy

https://thereisnews.com/hospitalized-after-putting-a-battery-in-his-ass-to-get-more-energy5555/?extreme
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2019, 07:46:25 AM
Ten years ago: Extreme-right parties gained in European Parliament elections, including the first seats won by the all-white British National Party. Roger Federer completed a career Grand Slam, winning his first French Open title by sweeping surprise finalist Robin Soderling 6-1, 7-6 (1), 6-4. The British musical "Billy Elliot" won 10 Tony Awards, including best musical and a unique best actor prize for the three young performers who shared the title character: David Alvarez, Trent Kowalik and Kiril Kulish.

Five years ago: Actor-comedian Tracy Morgan was critically injured when a Walmart tractor-trailer rammed into his chauffeured limousine bus on the New Jersey Turnpike, setting off a chain-reaction crash that killed fellow comedian James "Jimmy Mack" McNair. Ukraine's new president, Petro Poroshenko, took the oath of office, calling for pro-Russian rebels in the country's east to lay down their arms. Maria Sharapova won her second French Open title in three years, beating fourth-seeded Simona Halep 6-4, 6-7 (5), 6-4 in the final. California Chrome failed in his bid to win the first Triple Crown in 36 years, losing the Belmont Stakes by coming in fourth to long shot Tonalist.

One year ago: The Trump administration said in a court filing that it would no longer defend key parts of the Affordable Care Act, including provisions that guarantee access to health insurance regardless of any medical conditions; it was a rare departure from the Justice Department's practice of defending federal laws in court. In advance of a summit with North Korea's Kim Jong Un, President Donald Trump declared that "attitude" is more important than preparation. A government report found that suicide rates inched up in nearly every U.S. state from 1999 through 2016. The Washington Capitals claimed their first NHL title with a 4-3 victory over the Vegas Golden Knights in Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final in Las Vegas.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 07:46:41 AM
Morning SCDave, Mr. Mayor, DonutHoleDave, BackInTheSaddleDean.
Morning UpStateDave
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2019, 07:46:58 AM
Man hospitalized after inserting a battery up his butthole to boost his energy

https://thereisnews.com/hospitalized-after-putting-a-battery-in-his-ass-to-get-more-energy5555/?extreme
But did it work?
You want to know for a friend?
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2019, 07:49:30 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Movie director James Ivory is 91.
Former Canadian Prime Minister John Turner is 90.
Actress Virginia McKenna is 88.
Singer Tom Jones is 79.
Actor Ronald Pickup is 79.
Poet Nikki Giovanni is 76.
Actor Ken Osmond (TV: "Leave It to Beaver") is 76.
Former talk show host Jenny Jones is 73.
Americana singer-songwriter Willie Nile is 71.
Actress Anne Twomey is 68.
Actor Liam Neeson is 67.
Actress Colleen Camp is 66.
Singer-songwriter Johnny Clegg is 66.
Author Louise Erdrich (UR'-drihk) is 65.
Actor William Forsythe is 64.
Record producer L.A. Reid is 63.
Latin pop singer Juan Luis Guerra is 62.
Vice President Mike Pence is 60.
Rock singer-musician Gordon Gano (The Violent Femmes) is 56.
Rapper Ecstasy (Whodini) is 55.
Rock musician Eric Kretz (Stone Temple Pilots) is 53.
Rock musician Dave Navarro is 52.
Actress Helen Baxendale is 49.
Actor Karl Urban is 47.
TV personality Bear Grylls is 45.
Rock musician Eric Johnson (The Shins) is 43.
Actress Adrienne Frantz is 41.
Actor-comedian Bill Hader is 41.
Actress Anna Torv is 40.
Actress Larisa Oleynik (oh-LAY'-nihk) is 38.
Former tennis player Anna Kournikova is 38.
Actor Michael Cera is 31.
Actress Shelley Buckner is 30.
Rapper Iggy Azalea is 29.
Actress-model Emily Ratajkowski is 28.
Rapper Fetty Wap is 28.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2019, 07:50:04 AM
Thought for Today: "That would be a good thing for them to cut on my tombstone: 'Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment.'" — Dorothy Parker, American writer (born 1893, died this date in 1967).
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 07, 2019, 08:21:57 AM
https://halfwheel.com/el-tallo

right up Mark's price point.
Sheesh, what a gimmick.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 07, 2019, 08:22:11 AM
Man hospitalized after inserting a battery up his butthole to boost his energy

https://thereisnews.com/hospitalized-after-putting-a-battery-in-his-ass-to-get-more-energy5555/?extreme
But did it work?
You want to know for a friend?
Let's say yes.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on June 07, 2019, 08:25:28 AM
Surely Bean made a significant donation towards this:

Salvation Army debuts $12 million Austin homeless shelter
I'm actually downtown for a meeting now (east side) and the situation never ceases to amaze.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 08:42:25 AM
Surely Bean made a significant donation towards this:

Salvation Army debuts $12 million Austin homeless shelter
I'm actually downtown for a meeting now (east side) and the situation never ceases to amaze.
Try going down there all day every day to work.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 08:43:35 AM
Morning VagrantAwarenessDayBean
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 09:06:06 AM
Sheesh, Warden just reminded me that there have been 3 people leave this building in body bags within the last year and there are only 20 condos.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 07, 2019, 09:26:03 AM
Today Is:  National Chocolate Ice Cream Day!
I am on a diet but since this is a legit holiday it will need to be observed.
I believe it's also National Donut Day, so you might as well go all out.
That's the problem. That I'm all out.
LMAO
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 07, 2019, 09:30:08 AM
Sheesh, Warden just reminded me that there have been 3 people leave this building in body bags within the last year and there are only 20 condos.
Better them than you. Unless of course you think it is something contagious?
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 07, 2019, 09:30:36 AM
Today Is:  National Chocolate Ice Cream Day!
I am on a diet but since this is a legit holiday it will need to be observed.
I believe it's also National Donut Day, so you might as well go all out.
That's the problem. That I'm all out.
LMAO
Good morning, Rick. Did you see my review yesterday?
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 07, 2019, 09:34:23 AM
https://halfwheel.com/el-tallo

right up Mark's price point.
Sheesh, what a gimmick.
I was given a good amount of info on blending and rolling from Hamlet. Rocky's guy and the stems are more important than people realize. For burning purposes and the strength of the leaf.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 07, 2019, 09:35:35 AM
Today Is:  National Chocolate Ice Cream Day!
I am on a diet but since this is a legit holiday it will need to be observed.
I believe it's also National Donut Day, so you might as well go all out.
That's the problem. That I'm all out.
LMAO
Good morning, Rick. Did you see my review yesterday?
I will go back and look. Sitting in a waiting room ATM.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 07, 2019, 09:40:40 AM
Today Is:  National Chocolate Ice Cream Day!
I am on a diet but since this is a legit holiday it will need to be observed.
I believe it's also National Donut Day, so you might as well go all out.
That's the problem. That I'm all out.
LMAO
Good morning, Rick. Did you see my review yesterday?
I will go back and look. Sitting in a waiting room ATM.
Hope all is well and nothing too serious.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 07, 2019, 09:44:23 AM
off to set up my archives display for tomorrow.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2019, 09:47:37 AM
Morning BoilerRick and SlumminItBean.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 10:01:53 AM
Sheesh, Warden just reminded me that there have been 3 people leave this building in body bags within the last year and there are only 20 condos.
Better them than you. Unless of course you think it is something contagious?
Amen, good Thing is there is no common denominator.  One was in his 90’s with  severe heart disease when they moved him here, another had cancer when she moved here and the 3rd was a drug overdose.  Just a bit eerie, there are 3 buildings and no delays in the other 2 over the same period.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 10:02:31 AM
Morning Blue
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 12:17:08 PM
Lunch in Little River, SC about 3 miles south of the North Carolina border.  Soft Shell Crab Sandwich for me and Shrimp Tacos for the warden.  Hush Puppies for the dog.  Ice cold Shiner Boch to sip on.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 07, 2019, 12:21:00 PM
Salad for lunch here. Loves me some softshell crab though.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 07, 2019, 12:42:04 PM
Salad for lunch here. Loves me some softshell crab though.
PB&J sandwiches for me. Good stuff.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 07, 2019, 02:13:40 PM
Lunch lull rolling right into the hazzuh today.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2019, 02:23:13 PM
Damn, forgot about lunch.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2019, 02:23:40 PM
Damn, forgot about lunch.
Must have been all the trying to keep up with the banter.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2019, 02:25:51 PM
Dr. John is dead at 77.  RIP.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on June 07, 2019, 02:37:16 PM
banquet room set up, archives set up, kitchen prep done, speaker and his guest situated and their room and wandering around Citrus County. taking them to Dan's Clam Stand for dinner. I'm bringing the new redhead with me and she's spending the night here.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 07, 2019, 02:42:21 PM
Damn, forgot about lunch.
Must have been all the trying to keep up with the banter.
Doubtful.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 07, 2019, 02:44:53 PM
Dr. John is dead at 77.  RIP.
??
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 07, 2019, 02:47:14 PM
Dr. John is dead at 77.  RIP.
??
Had to look that one up.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2019, 02:54:52 PM
Dr. John is dead at 77.  RIP.
??
Had to look that one up.
You probably know  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5zPqgQ67yo
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 03:41:40 PM
Mega Millions jackpot surges to $530 million for Friday drawing
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 03:50:55 PM
Whataburger releases new merchandise, including a pair of running shoes
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 07, 2019, 03:59:36 PM
Mega Millions jackpot surges to $530 million for Friday drawing
I'll have to play now.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 04:00:22 PM
Hmmm🤔

Police have confirmed that a body found in an Oregon home is that of Dennis Day – one of the original Mickey Mouse Club Mouseketeers.

Day, 76, went missing nearly a year ago and remains were recovered in April from the home that he shared with his husband Ernie Caswell, who suffers from age-related memory loss, police told People.

The condition of the body delayed the Oregon State Medical Examiner’s Office from confirming its identity until now as identification through dental records and DNA was not possible.

Day, 76, went missing in July, 2018 after reportedly heading out to visit friends. Caswell was in the hospital at the time and reported Day missing when he failed to visit him, Day’s sister, Nelda Adkins, told NBC.

Police recovered Day's car several days after he was reported missing, about 200 miles away from his home near Oregon coast. The car was in the possession of two people with no ties to the couple. Police told Fox News that there was no indication that a crime had been committed.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 04:00:44 PM
Mega Millions jackpot surges to $530 million for Friday drawing
I'll have to play now.
Only way to win.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 04:54:33 PM
77° on the balcony, light rain showers in the area and thunderstorms rumbling in the distance.

Laranja Corona Lit and some Sparkling Water.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 05:04:58 PM
Supposed to have a good view of the Space Station tonight at 9:02 but I believe the clouds are going to spoil that party for us.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 05:19:04 PM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 07, 2019, 05:53:52 PM
SHEESH!
I'm working all weekend so not much to get excited about except for maybe the double time but will extra up on bills owed..
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 06:04:03 PM
SHEESH!
I'm working all weekend so not much to get excited about except for maybe the double time but will extra up on bills owed..
Extra $ certainly helps the pain some.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 07, 2019, 06:32:13 PM
Smoked a Crowned Heads Le Carême canonazo for my cigar of the day. Always knew it had sweet finish but today I tasted notes of cola. Definitely a well constructed stick. One of my favorite medium bodied cigars.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190607/3441ed95ac1935620354e863b47928af.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 07, 2019, 06:47:32 PM
Smoked a Crowned Heads Le Carême canonazo for my cigar of the day. Always knew it had sweet finish but today I tasted notes of cola. Definitely a well constructed stick. One of my favorite medium bodied cigars.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190607/3441ed95ac1935620354e863b47928af.jpg)
That might be one of my favorite sweetest tasting cigars that is not infused or has added sweetness. Great cigar
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 07, 2019, 06:49:20 PM
SHEESH!
I'm working all weekend so not much to get excited about except for maybe the double time but will extra up on bills owed..
Extra $ certainly helps the pain some.
Yeah there is alumni weekend and a scheduled power outage to have some new equipment tide into the grid.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 07, 2019, 07:37:03 PM
Smoked a Crowned Heads Le Carême canonazo for my cigar of the day. Always knew it had sweet finish but today I tasted notes of cola. Definitely a well constructed stick. One of my favorite medium bodied cigars.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190607/3441ed95ac1935620354e863b47928af.jpg)
That might be one of my favorite sweetest tasting cigars that is not infused or has added sweetness. Great cigar
One of my favorite morning smokes, outstanding quality cigar
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 07, 2019, 08:05:51 PM
Smoked a Crowned Heads Le Carême canonazo for my cigar of the day. Always knew it had sweet finish but today I tasted notes of cola. Definitely a well constructed stick. One of my favorite medium bodied cigars.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190607/3441ed95ac1935620354e863b47928af.jpg)
That might be one of my favorite sweetest tasting cigars that is not infused or has added sweetness. Great cigar
One of my favorite morning smokes, outstanding quality cigar
Liked it better than the Herrera Esteli Maddie from yesterday.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 07, 2019, 08:06:34 PM
I figured most of us can relate...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190608/d3f8081305879ef1eed837801ce2281e.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 07, 2019, 08:20:48 PM
I figured most of us can relate...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190608/d3f8081305879ef1eed837801ce2281e.jpg)
It's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 07, 2019, 08:23:08 PM
Yeah if I'm not buying I'm shopping for deals.....It's a sickness I tell ya lol
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 07, 2019, 09:10:59 PM
I figured most of us can relate...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190608/d3f8081305879ef1eed837801ce2281e.jpg)
It's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.
Very true. I don't push my luck but I definitely never ask permission either.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 07, 2019, 09:14:34 PM
Yeah if I'm not buying I'm shopping for deals.....It's a sickness I tell ya lol
Charlie has a true sickness. He easily has over 2500 sticks and not a week goes by that he doesn't buy another box. The conversation is the same each time we talk. "I'm on a buying hiatus, for real this time."
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2019, 09:20:11 PM
Smoked a Crowned Heads Le Carême canonazo for my cigar of the day. Always knew it had sweet finish but today I tasted notes of cola. Definitely a well constructed stick. One of my favorite medium bodied cigars.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190607/3441ed95ac1935620354e863b47928af.jpg)
That cigar always says desert to me. Great with port.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 07, 2019, 09:23:55 PM
I figured most of us can relate...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190608/d3f8081305879ef1eed837801ce2281e.jpg)
It's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.
Fuk em. Dont need to ask permission.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 07, 2019, 10:13:52 PM
I figured most of us can relate...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190608/d3f8081305879ef1eed837801ce2281e.jpg)
It's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.
Fuk em. Dont need to ask permission.
Well like Tony said I try not to push my luck but when pay day comes Momma can expect cigars are coming off the top.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 07, 2019, 11:02:40 PM
I figured most of us can relate...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190608/d3f8081305879ef1eed837801ce2281e.jpg)
It's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.
Fuk em. Dont need to ask permission.
I expected that response from Dean.
Title: Re: 6/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on June 07, 2019, 11:54:29 PM
I figured most of us can relate...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190608/d3f8081305879ef1eed837801ce2281e.jpg)
It's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.
Fuk em. Dont need to ask permission.
I expected that response from Dean.
Hopefully Dean is not sleeping alone tonight,...lol