CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 29, 2019, 12:01:46 AM

Title: 1/29/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on January 29, 2019, 12:01:46 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 01:12:39 AM
It's been a looooooong day and tomorrow is already here. Better take a nap so that we can start this all over again. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 29, 2019, 04:36:21 AM
goooooodmorning Tuesday.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 29, 2019, 05:09:05 AM
36° heading for the mid 60's.
summer will be back next week.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 29, 2019, 05:22:32 AM
La Palina classic and coffee.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2019, 06:00:15 AM
La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 06:07:02 AM
La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
You really wanted to open up that can of worms?
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 06:07:31 AM
Good morning, Dean and LTG.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 29, 2019, 06:11:28 AM
La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 29, 2019, 06:11:53 AM
Good morning, Dean and LTG.
good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2019, 06:15:01 AM
La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
You really wanted to open up that can of worms?
As always, I aim to educate. Whether anyone chooses to learn or not, I can't help. Morning, Tony.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2019, 06:15:44 AM
La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 29, 2019, 06:16:23 AM
weatherman says Minneapolis will be 100° colder than Florida today.

'Life-Threatening' Wind Chills Arrive Tuesday: Minnesota Weather
Wind chills could fall to 65 degrees below zero Tuesday night.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 06:17:21 AM
weatherman says Minneapolis will be 100° colder than Florida today.

'Life-Threatening' Wind Chills Arrive Tuesday: Minnesota Weather
Wind chills could fall to 65 degrees below zero Tuesday night.
Sheesh. That's just brutal.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 29, 2019, 06:18:37 AM
La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2019, 06:33:03 AM
Morning All, I slept in a bit this morning.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 06:38:36 AM
La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
You don't have a time machine?
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 06:40:03 AM
Morning All, I slept in a bit this morning.
Good for you. Good morning, SCTex. Wish I had done the same. Turns out, I can't leave for work just yet.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 29, 2019, 06:40:16 AM
Morning All, I slept in a bit this morning.
good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2019, 06:44:05 AM
Morning All, I slept in a bit this morning.
Good for you. Good morning, SCTex. Wish I had done the same. Turns out, I can't leave for work just yet.
Well, I woke up at 2:15 and did not go back to sleep until around 4:00 so sleeping late was not as good as it might sound.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2019, 06:44:20 AM
Morning All, I slept in a bit this morning.
good morning Dave.
Morning Dean
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 29, 2019, 06:45:34 AM
La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
You don't have a time machine?
yeah, right.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2019, 06:47:22 AM
Balmy 48° this morning, close to 60° by early afternoon then temp will begin falling.  30 for a low tomorrow though.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2019, 06:48:13 AM
La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
You don't have a time machine?
If he did, there would probably be some sort of time traveler's code that would prevent him from telling you.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 06:50:02 AM
Balmy 48° this morning, close to 60° by early afternoon then temp will begin falling.  30 for a low tomorrow though.
We're currently showing low 20s but feels like 15° with snow in about 2 hours.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 29, 2019, 06:53:06 AM
La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
You don't have a time machine?
If he did, there would probably be some sort of time traveler's code that would prevent him from telling you.
but man would I like to go back to the 60's knowing what I know now.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2019, 07:02:17 AM
La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
You don't have a time machine?
If he did, there would probably be some sort of time traveler's code that would prevent him from telling you.
but man would I like to go back to the 60's knowing what I know now.
BUY MICROSOFT STOCK!
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 29, 2019, 07:08:24 AM
La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
You don't have a time machine?
If he did, there would probably be some sort of time traveler's code that would prevent him from telling you.
but man would I like to go back to the 60's knowing what I know now.
BUY MICROSOFT STOCK!
bottled water!
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2019, 07:17:28 AM
La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
You don't have a time machine?
If he did, there would probably be some sort of time traveler's code that would prevent him from telling you.
but man would I like to go back to the 60's knowing what I know now.
Amen on that idea, and preferably just stay there too.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2019, 07:25:44 AM
Another round of wonderful fresh pepper encrusted seared tuna for dinner last night, put it on a Caesar Salad.  SoSoSo Good!  Enough left for tacos tonight.

Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2019, 07:30:13 AM
La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
You don't have a time machine?
If he did, there would probably be some sort of time traveler's code that would prevent him from telling you.
but man would I like to go back to the 60's knowing what I know now.
BUY MICROSOFT STOCK!
bottled water!
COATS!!
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2019, 07:32:32 AM
Another round of wonderful fresh pepper encrusted seared tuna for dinner last night, put it on a Caesar Salad.  SoSoSo Good!  Enough left for tacos tonight.
That looks awesome, right up my alley
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 07:43:32 AM
Another round of wonderful fresh pepper encrusted seared tuna for dinner last night, put it on a Caesar Salad.  SoSoSo Good!  Enough left for tacos tonight.
Oh wow, that looks delicious. Didn't realize I was starving already.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 07:43:54 AM
La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
You don't have a time machine?
If he did, there would probably be some sort of time traveler's code that would prevent him from telling you.
but man would I like to go back to the 60's knowing what I know now.
BUY MICROSOFT STOCK!
bottled water!
COATS!!
LALTS
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2019, 07:44:58 AM
Another round of wonderful fresh pepper encrusted seared tuna for dinner last night, put it on a Caesar Salad.  SoSoSo Good!  Enough left for tacos tonight.
That looks awesome, right up my alley
If you have access to high quality fresh tuna it is actually easy to do.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 07:51:22 AM
Looks like I'm working from home today. My youngest (by a minute) woke up feeling like he had swallowed glass.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2019, 07:55:08 AM
Looks like I'm working from home today. My youngest (by a minute) woke up feeling like he had swallowed glass.
😷 Hope he gets over it quick and the whole clan does not come down with it.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2019, 07:59:32 AM
BILL INTRODUCED IN CONGRESS WOULD BAN INTERNET CIGAR & E-CIGARETTE SALES, FLAVORED TOBACCO

The bill was introduced earlier this month by Rep. Rosa DeLauro, D-Conn.

https://halfwheel.com/bill-introduced-in-congress-would-ban-internet-cigar-e-cigarette-sales-flavored-tobacco/292213

Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2019, 08:00:10 AM
La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
You don't have a time machine?
If he did, there would probably be some sort of time traveler's code that would prevent him from telling you.
but man would I like to go back to the 60's knowing what I know now.
BUY MICROSOFT STOCK!
bottled water!
COATS!!
A what?
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 08:19:49 AM
Looks like I'm working from home today. My youngest (by a minute) woke up feeling like he had swallowed glass.
Hope he gets over it quick and the whole clan does not come down with it.
The whole clan has been nothing but sick, for weeks now.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2019, 08:34:45 AM
Just noticed there is a Jam underway, now I have something to get excited about.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 08:42:14 AM
Just noticed there is a Jam underway, now I have something to get excited about.
That makes me think of cream cheese and jelly. I can get excited about that.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2019, 08:49:00 AM
Decent offer Jamming , at least by today’s standards.

601 La Bomba Napalm 5 Pak for $19.99  FS
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2019, 09:05:22 AM
Snow has started falling. So begins the deep freeze.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 09:06:30 AM
Snow has started falling. So begins the deep freeze.
Here too.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2019, 09:08:30 AM
Snow has started falling. So begins the deep freeze.
Stay warm
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2019, 09:13:58 AM
Snow has started falling. So begins the deep freeze.
Stay warm
(https://media.tenor.com/images/3e85f090f1cdf47bf05113743dacdc0b/tenor.gif)
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: litenup on January 29, 2019, 09:39:34 AM
Decent morning cigar: Perdomo lof 23 nat robusto 71.95 at holt's. Beats Atlantic VIP by $13
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2019, 09:59:01 AM
Snow has started falling. So begins the deep freeze.
Stay warm
(https://media.tenor.com/images/3e85f090f1cdf47bf05113743dacdc0b/tenor.gif)
;)  ;D
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2019, 10:00:24 AM
Decent morning cigar: Perdomo lof 23 nat robusto 71.95 at holt's. Beats Atlantic VIP by $13
Morning litenup, that lot 23 must have been a sizable one
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2019, 10:35:41 AM
Decent morning cigar: Perdomo lof 23 nat robusto 71.95 at holt's. Beats Atlantic VIP by $13
Morning litenup, that lot 23 must have been a sizable one
TWSS?
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 10:45:24 AM
Decent morning cigar: Perdomo lof 23 nat robusto 71.95 at holt's. Beats Atlantic VIP by $13
Morning litenup, that lot 23 must have been a sizable one
TWSS?
You wish.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2019, 10:53:35 AM
Decent morning cigar: Perdomo lof 23 nat robusto 71.95 at holt's. Beats Atlantic VIP by $13
Morning litenup, that lot 23 must have been a sizable one
TWSS?
You wish.
You're right about that.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2019, 11:23:07 AM
I can't even describe the current Jam deal, must see for yourselves
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2019, 11:41:22 AM
I can't even describe the current Jam deal, must see for yourselves
Variety is the spice of life.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: flip from jersey on January 29, 2019, 12:01:58 PM
Just noticed there is a Jam underway, now I have something to get excited about.
That makes me think of cream cheese and jelly. I can get excited about that.
speaking of a vehicle for cream cheese, I brought canned brown bread( I know, will
be slicing beer next!) to work yesterday with cream cheese.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: flip from jersey on January 29, 2019, 12:23:13 PM
Cream cheese lull -
I guess everyone is hunkering down for the cold out there!

Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2019, 12:23:21 PM
La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
How about Florsheim?  Macys and Penny's also have them.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2019, 12:27:43 PM
Just noticed there is a Jam underway, now I have something to get excited about.
That makes me think of cream cheese and jelly. I can get excited about that.
TWSS
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2019, 12:27:52 PM
La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
How about Florsheim?  Macys and Penny's also have them.
You picked on odd one to come back on, but glad you're here.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2019, 12:28:10 PM
Cream cheese lull -
I guess everyone is hunkering down for the cold out there!
In fact, just got the text that kids don't have school tomorrow or Thursday.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2019, 12:31:49 PM
Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: flip from jersey on January 29, 2019, 12:34:16 PM
Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
you mean, I'm going to have to miss herfs in the carolinas, instead of west jersey?
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2019, 12:36:09 PM
La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
How about Florsheim?  Macys and Penny's also have them.
You picked on odd one to come back on, but glad you're here.
Yea, well, that's the way it has been going as of late.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2019, 12:36:51 PM
Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
you mean, I'm going to have to miss herfs in the carolinas, instead of west jersey?
Um....I don't miss herfs.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: flip from jersey on January 29, 2019, 12:37:11 PM
Cream cheese lull -
I guess everyone is hunkering down for the cold out there!
In fact, just got the text that kids don't have school tomorrow or Thursday.
Is Flo letting you work from home, then?
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2019, 12:39:46 PM
Are we so hard up for cigar names that we have to go with Tiger Kitty Soft Paws?
https://store.cigarfederation.com/products/tiger-kitty-soft-paws?variant=10811123717
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2019, 12:40:51 PM
Are we so hard up for cigar names that we have to go with Tiger Kitty Soft Paws?
https://store.cigarfederation.com/products/tiger-kitty-soft-paws?variant=10811123717
Apparently, yes.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2019, 12:41:30 PM
Cream cheese lull -
I guess everyone is hunkering down for the cold out there!
In fact, just got the text that kids don't have school tomorrow or Thursday.
Is Flo letting you work from home, then?
Don't have to, the wife is home during the day. I'm also sure I wouldn't want to work from home 3 days in a row anyways.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2019, 12:41:34 PM
Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
David!
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2019, 12:42:06 PM
Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Sure sounds like a lot. Hope you're getting everything pointed in the right direction now.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2019, 12:51:27 PM
Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 01:38:12 PM
La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
How about Florsheim?  Macys and Penny's also have them.
You picked on odd one to come back on, but glad you're here.
Ditto
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 01:41:43 PM
Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
So I guess you're done? Wasn't sure if they gave you advance notice and you had to continue working for some time. Seems to be one of the trends.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 01:43:11 PM
Are we so hard up for cigar names that we have to go with Tiger Kitty Soft Paws?
https://store.cigarfederation.com/products/tiger-kitty-soft-paws?variant=10811123717
Don't knock 'em till you've tried them.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 01:44:00 PM
Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
LMFAO!
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 01:45:15 PM
I can't believe we were lulling after Scott's funny. I'm still laughing.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2019, 01:50:49 PM
I can't believe we were lulling after Scott's funny. I'm still laughing.
Sometimes my jokes have a habit of driving people away
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2019, 01:51:42 PM
I can't believe we were lulling after Scott's funny. I'm still laughing.
Sometimes my jokes have a habit of driving people away
Don't sell yourself short, it's not just your jokes that do that.  8)
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 02:03:02 PM
I can't believe we were lulling after Scott's funny. I'm still laughing.
Sometimes my jokes have a habit of driving people away
Don't sell yourself short, it's not just your jokes that do that.  8)
C'mon, I know that one was at your expense but you have to give credit where it is due.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2019, 02:07:37 PM
I can't believe we were lulling after Scott's funny. I'm still laughing.
Sometimes my jokes have a habit of driving people away
Don't sell yourself short, it's not just your jokes that do that.  8)
C'mon, I know that one was at your expense but you have to give credit where it is due.
For what, going to the same joke well for the 15th straight time? He doesn't need credit, he needs a new topic sentence.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2019, 02:11:11 PM
I can't believe we were lulling after Scott's funny. I'm still laughing.
Sometimes my jokes have a habit of driving people away
Don't sell yourself short, it's not just your jokes that do that.  8)
C'mon, I know that one was at your expense but you have to give credit where it is due.
For what, going to the same joke well for the 15th straight time? He doesn't need credit, he needs a new topic sentence.
8)
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2019, 02:13:24 PM
I can't believe we were lulling after Scott's funny. I'm still laughing.
Sometimes my jokes have a habit of driving people away
Don't sell yourself short, it's not just your jokes that do that.  8)
C'mon, I know that one was at your expense but you have to give credit where it is due.
For what, going to the same joke well for the 15th straight time? He doesn't need credit, he needs a new topic sentence.
I'm glad to hear you're above going to the well on a subject  ::)
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2019, 02:14:30 PM
I can't believe we were lulling after Scott's funny. I'm still laughing.
Sometimes my jokes have a habit of driving people away
Don't sell yourself short, it's not just your jokes that do that.  8)
C'mon, I know that one was at your expense but you have to give credit where it is due.
For what, going to the same joke well for the 15th straight time? He doesn't need credit, he needs a new topic sentence.
I'm glad to hear you're above going to the well on a subject  ::)
Indeed. New topic - anyone get any good deals on 601 Greens lately?
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 02:15:05 PM
I can't believe we were lulling after Scott's funny. I'm still laughing.
Sometimes my jokes have a habit of driving people away
Don't sell yourself short, it's not just your jokes that do that.  8)
C'mon, I know that one was at your expense but you have to give credit where it is due.
For what, going to the same joke well for the 15th straight time? He doesn't need credit, he needs a new topic sentence.
No, it was the way he did it this time. All the previous ones weren't that funny.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 02:16:13 PM
I can't believe we were lulling after Scott's funny. I'm still laughing.
Sometimes my jokes have a habit of driving people away
Don't sell yourself short, it's not just your jokes that do that.  8)
C'mon, I know that one was at your expense but you have to give credit where it is due.
For what, going to the same joke well for the 15th straight time? He doesn't need credit, he needs a new topic sentence.
I'm glad to hear you're above going to the well on a subject  ::)
Indeed. New topic - anyone get any good deals on 601 Greens lately?
Celos on or off?
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 02:16:51 PM
I can't believe we were lulling after Scott's funny. I'm still laughing.
Sometimes my jokes have a habit of driving people away
Don't sell yourself short, it's not just your jokes that do that.  8)
C'mon, I know that one was at your expense but you have to give credit where it is due.
For what, going to the same joke well for the 15th straight time? He doesn't need credit, he needs a new topic sentence.
I'm glad to hear you're above going to the well on a subject  ::)
Indeed. New topic - anyone get any good deals on 601 Greens lately?
In case that was a real question, the answer is no.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2019, 02:25:25 PM
At the risk of sounding repetitive - hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 03:06:26 PM
At the risk of sounding repetitive - hazzuh!
Sheesh, again with the hazzuh?
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2019, 03:17:03 PM
Successful trip to the chooting range today, nice I was the only person there.  Good to see I have not forgotten how to choot.

100 rounds using my compact .45 cal carry models and 100 .40 cal rounds out of a couple of full size models.  1 round in the 7 ring out of 200, 199 in the 9 and X rings.

Smallest .45 model (XDs) did not seem to like the particular ammo I had and failed to load the first round a couple of times, that was irritating but it does happen sometimes.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2019, 03:21:14 PM
At the risk of sounding repetitive - hazzuh!
Sheesh, again with the hazzuh?
Right? Where's the fresh material?
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2019, 03:23:43 PM
Also I had a new experience today!

I occasionally like a McDonalds burger and there was a pretty new McDonalds on my route so stopped there for lunch.  It was actually a very pleasant experience. So much so I found the manager and congratulated her for running the best McDonalds I have ever been to.  The place was very clean and ordering/service was excellent, they even brought my food over to the table .  😀
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 03:31:22 PM
Successful trip to the chooting range today, nice I was the only person there.  Good to see I have not forgotten how to choot.

100 rounds using my compact .45 cal carry models and 100 .40 cal rounds out of a couple of full size models.  1 round in the 7 ring out of 200, 199 in the 9 and X rings.

Smallest .45 model (XDs) did not seem to like the particular ammo I had and failed to load the first round a couple of times, that was irritating but it does happen sometimes.
I'm gonna have to try that some day.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2019, 03:33:01 PM
Now this is a good one, Georgetown is a small town about 25 miles south of here.  Also where I keep my boat.

GEORGETOWN, SC (WMBF) - The Georgetown Police Department is investigating after a man said he woke up and had a bullet hole in his leg.

Deputies said the person is not able to give much information on what lead to the injury. GPD is continuing to investigate to figure out where the incident happened
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 03:36:25 PM
Also I had a new experience today!

I occasionally like a McDonalds burger and there was a pretty new McDonalds on my route so stopped there for lunch.  It was actually a very pleasant experience. So much so I found the manager and congratulated her for running the best McDonalds I have ever been to.  The place was very clean and ordering/service was excellent, they even brought my food over to the table .
I had McDs in the last week and it was quite the opposite experience. It took 5 employees about 15 minutes to change the tape in the cash register. And then the hits just kept coming. I wasn't at all impressed with my quarter pounder.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 03:38:58 PM
Also I had a new experience today!

I occasionally like a McDonalds burger and there was a pretty new McDonalds on my route so stopped there for lunch.  It was actually a very pleasant experience. So much so I found the manager and congratulated her for running the best McDonalds I have ever been to.  The place was very clean and ordering/service was excellent, they even brought my food over to the table .
Nice that you paid the manager a compliment. Generally, people are quicker to bitch rather than pat on the back.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2019, 03:46:51 PM
Also I had a new experience today!

I occasionally like a McDonalds burger and there was a pretty new McDonalds on my route so stopped there for lunch.  It was actually a very pleasant experience. So much so I found the manager and congratulated her for running the best McDonalds I have ever been to.  The place was very clean and ordering/service was excellent, they even brought my food over to the table .
Nice that you paid the manager a compliment. Generally, people are quicker to bitch rather than pat on the back.
I have chewed out plenty of lazy incompetent McDonalds managers over the years and all for good reasons but this is the first time I ever felt like one deserved to be complimented for doing a good job.

I don’t hesitate to raise hell about bad service or products but I try to always pay a compliment to those who deserve it.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2019, 03:49:03 PM
Successful trip to the chooting range today, nice I was the only person there.  Good to see I have not forgotten how to choot.

100 rounds using my compact .45 cal carry models and 100 .40 cal rounds out of a couple of full size models.  1 round in the 7 ring out of 200, 199 in the 9 and X rings.

Smallest .45 model (XDs) did not seem to like the particular ammo I had and failed to load the first round a couple of times, that was irritating but it does happen sometimes.
I'm gonna have to try that some day.
Come on down here anytime, I will take care of you.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 04:20:02 PM
Successful trip to the chooting range today, nice I was the only person there.  Good to see I have not forgotten how to choot.

100 rounds using my compact .45 cal carry models and 100 .40 cal rounds out of a couple of full size models.  1 round in the 7 ring out of 200, 199 in the 9 and X rings.

Smallest .45 model (XDs) did not seem to like the particular ammo I had and failed to load the first round a couple of times, that was irritating but it does happen sometimes.
I'm gonna have to try that some day.
Come on down here anytime, I will take care of you.
Why does it feel like a threat?
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2019, 04:28:16 PM
Successful trip to the chooting range today, nice I was the only person there.  Good to see I have not forgotten how to choot.

100 rounds using my compact .45 cal carry models and 100 .40 cal rounds out of a couple of full size models.  1 round in the 7 ring out of 200, 199 in the 9 and X rings.

Smallest .45 model (XDs) did not seem to like the particular ammo I had and failed to load the first round a couple of times, that was irritating but it does happen sometimes.
I'm gonna have to try that some day.
Come on down here anytime, I will take care of you.
Why does it feel like a threat?
😂
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2019, 04:29:22 PM
No tugboat today but had a shrimp boat a few minutes ago.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 04:44:35 PM
No tugboat today but had a shrimp boat a few minutes ago.
All boats are welcome.

Edit: Mrs. Shirley Mae. I'd guess she's a solid work horse.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2019, 05:08:31 PM
No tugboat today but had a shrimp boat a few minutes ago.
All boats are welcome.

Edit: Mrs. Shirley Mae. I'd guess she's a solid work horse.
I would say that is a good guess.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 05:23:35 PM
I had a great commute today. Better get started on the meatloaf for tonight's dinner. By the way, where's Dean?
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2019, 05:30:31 PM
Successful trip to the chooting range today, nice I was the only person there.  Good to see I have not forgotten how to choot.

100 rounds using my compact .45 cal carry models and 100 .40 cal rounds out of a couple of full size models.  1 round in the 7 ring out of 200, 199 in the 9 and X rings.

Smallest .45 model (XDs) did not seem to like the particular ammo I had and failed to load the first round a couple of times, that was irritating but it does happen sometimes.
From what range?
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2019, 05:31:11 PM
Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2019, 05:31:58 PM
Evening ChefTony and remaining mofos.  Out of the orifice all day today.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2019, 05:36:03 PM
Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!
Don’t forget to maintain your Cbid
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2019, 05:37:30 PM
Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!
Don’t forget to maintain your Cbid
Thanks for the reminder...was still ok this morning.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 05:43:02 PM
Successful trip to the chooting range today, nice I was the only person there.  Good to see I have not forgotten how to choot.

100 rounds using my compact .45 cal carry models and 100 .40 cal rounds out of a couple of full size models.  1 round in the 7 ring out of 200, 199 in the 9 and X rings.

Smallest .45 model (XDs) did not seem to like the particular ammo I had and failed to load the first round a couple of times, that was irritating but it does happen sometimes.
From what range?
The shooting range. Pay attention, Mark.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2019, 05:45:35 PM
I had a great commute today. Better get started on the meatloaf for tonight's dinner. By the way, where's Dean?
(https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/71994512/dont-let-your-meat-loaf.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2019, 05:45:55 PM
Successful trip to the chooting range today, nice I was the only person there.  Good to see I have not forgotten how to choot.

100 rounds using my compact .45 cal carry models and 100 .40 cal rounds out of a couple of full size models.  1 round in the 7 ring out of 200, 199 in the 9 and X rings.

Smallest .45 model (XDs) did not seem to like the particular ammo I had and failed to load the first round a couple of times, that was irritating but it does happen sometimes.
From what range?
The shooting range. Pay attention, Mark.
::)
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2019, 05:48:03 PM
Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!
Don’t forget to maintain your Cbid
Thanks for the reminder...was still ok this morning.
TWSS
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2019, 05:55:01 PM
Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!
Glad to see SCDaveII back on the banter. Birthdays and day-in-history are back!!
(https://media.tenor.com/images/24f162cff595df43c95529e60305259f/tenor.gif)
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2019, 05:59:12 PM
Successful trip to the chooting range today, nice I was the only person there.  Good to see I have not forgotten how to choot.

100 rounds using my compact .45 cal carry models and 100 .40 cal rounds out of a couple of full size models.  1 round in the 7 ring out of 200, 199 in the 9 and X rings.

Smallest .45 model (XDs) did not seem to like the particular ammo I had and failed to load the first round a couple of times, that was irritating but it does happen sometimes.
From what range?
3-5-7 yards and 25’
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2019, 06:01:06 PM
Successful trip to the chooting range today, nice I was the only person there.  Good to see I have not forgotten how to choot.

100 rounds using my compact .45 cal carry models and 100 .40 cal rounds out of a couple of full size models.  1 round in the 7 ring out of 200, 199 in the 9 and X rings.

Smallest .45 model (XDs) did not seem to like the particular ammo I had and failed to load the first round a couple of times, that was irritating but it does happen sometimes.
From what range?
The shooting range. Pay attention, Mark.
That means how far from the target Mayor, you better come down and shoot some with me.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2019, 06:17:39 PM
Successful trip to the chooting range today, nice I was the only person there.  Good to see I have not forgotten how to choot.

100 rounds using my compact .45 cal carry models and 100 .40 cal rounds out of a couple of full size models.  1 round in the 7 ring out of 200, 199 in the 9 and X rings.

Smallest .45 model (XDs) did not seem to like the particular ammo I had and failed to load the first round a couple of times, that was irritating but it does happen sometimes.
From what range?
3-5-7 yards and 25’
That's some decent shooting if you kept that grouping from 25 ft.  You should have no problem passing the range portion.  Are you having to take the course also?
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2019, 06:25:01 PM
Successful trip to the chooting range today, nice I was the only person there.  Good to see I have not forgotten how to choot.

100 rounds using my compact .45 cal carry models and 100 .40 cal rounds out of a couple of full size models.  1 round in the 7 ring out of 200, 199 in the 9 and X rings.

Smallest .45 model (XDs) did not seem to like the particular ammo I had and failed to load the first round a couple of times, that was irritating but it does happen sometimes.
From what range?
3-5-7 yards and 25’
That's some decent shooting if you kept that grouping from 25 ft.  You should have no problem passing the range portion.  Are you having to take the course also?
Yes, got to do the entire 8 hours which includes the range time.  The 3-5-7 yards are the state carry permit test ranges, 2-5round groups at each distance, pretty easy.

Seems like I always have one stray bullet, they made it a contest when I took the CHL training in Austin and I came in 2nd because of a single stray bullet in the 7 circle.   Now today that stray was with a 3.3” barrel .45
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 07:21:40 PM
I had a great commute today. Better get started on the meatloaf for tonight's dinner. By the way, where's Dean?
(https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/71994512/dont-let-your-meat-loaf.jpg)
Bacon wrapped and stuffed with cheese.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2019, 07:23:40 PM
Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!
Don’t forget to maintain your Cbid
Thanks for the reminder...was still ok this morning.
I’m considering jumping in on those
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 07:24:56 PM
Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!
Don’t forget to maintain your Cbid
Thanks for the reminder...was still ok this morning.
I’m considering jumping in on those
That's is your M.O.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2019, 07:54:00 PM
Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!
Don’t forget to maintain your Cbid
Thanks for the reminder...was still ok this morning.
I’m considering jumping in on those
That's is your M.O.
F-U, it’s a lot of (3)
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 08:07:08 PM
Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!
Don’t forget to maintain your Cbid
Thanks for the reminder...was still ok this morning.
I’m considering jumping in on those
That's is your M.O.
F-U, it’s a lot of (3)
Hahaha. Did I hit a nerve?
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2019, 08:12:08 PM
Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!
Don’t forget to maintain your Cbid
Thanks for the reminder...was still ok this morning.
I’m considering jumping in on those
That's is your M.O.
F-U, it’s a lot of (3)
Hahaha. Did I hit a nerve?
It you recall correctly it was Dave who bid on something I was bidding on
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2019, 08:49:41 PM
Successful trip to the chooting range today, nice I was the only person there.  Good to see I have not forgotten how to choot.

100 rounds using my compact .45 cal carry models and 100 .40 cal rounds out of a couple of full size models.  1 round in the 7 ring out of 200, 199 in the 9 and X rings.

Smallest .45 model (XDs) did not seem to like the particular ammo I had and failed to load the first round a couple of times, that was irritating but it does happen sometimes.
From what range?
3-5-7 yards and 25’
That's some decent shooting if you kept that grouping from 25 ft.  You should have no problem passing the range portion.  Are you having to take the course also?
Yes, got to do the entire 8 hours which includes the range time.  The 3-5-7 yards are the state carry permit test ranges, 2-5round groups at each distance, pretty easy.

Seems like I always have one stray bullet, they made it a contest when I took the CHL training in Austin and I came in 2nd because of a single stray bullet in the 7 circle.   Now today that stray was with a 3.3” barrel .45
The SC laws much different than TX, ie where it's prohibited?
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2019, 08:50:24 PM
I had a great commute today. Better get started on the meatloaf for tonight's dinner. By the way, where's Dean?
(https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/71994512/dont-let-your-meat-loaf.jpg)
Bacon wrapped and stuffed with cheese.
That is NOT grandma's meatloaf. Sounds yummo.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2019, 08:51:27 PM
Hey, look at that, page 9.  I should stay away more often.  (A preemptive GFY to anyone who agrees).
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 09:20:40 PM
Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!
Don’t forget to maintain your Cbid
Thanks for the reminder...was still ok this morning.
I’m considering jumping in on those
That's is your M.O.
F-U, it’s a lot of (3)
Hahaha. Did I hit a nerve?
It you recall correctly it was Dave who bid on something I was bidding on
Details. I don't have much use for 'em.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 09:24:09 PM
I had a great commute today. Better get started on the meatloaf for tonight's dinner. By the way, where's Dean?
(https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/71994512/dont-let-your-meat-loaf.jpg)
Bacon wrapped and stuffed with cheese.
That is NOT grandma's meatloaf. Sounds yummo.
Mashed potatoes too. Dinner went over well with the entire brood.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2019, 09:33:40 PM
Speaking of food. I was intrigued by what you were eating the other day, Mark... Fucking Google, amIright?
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190130/5e184be2f2c7804e87952a484449ed6e.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2019, 09:35:20 PM
Evening, muchachos...if anyone is here.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2019, 09:49:44 PM
Speaking of food. I was intrigued by what you were eating the other day, Mark... Fucking Google, amIright?
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190130/5e184be2f2c7804e87952a484449ed6e.jpg)
LMAO.  You're more likely to get a happy ending vs hippo eggs in NJ.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2019, 10:26:49 PM
Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!
Don’t forget to maintain your Cbid
Thanks for the reminder...was still ok this morning.
I’m considering jumping in on those
Price got a bit high, another offer in the wings.
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2019, 10:27:32 PM
Hey, look at that, page 9.  I should stay away more often.  (A preemptive GFY to anyone who agrees).
TWSS
Title: Re: 1/29/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2019, 10:30:07 PM
East Coast Cycle offering a free pickup and Oil Change safety check this week.  Wonder how much it costs for them to return it.  I sure as hell ain't riding this week….