CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 30, 2019, 05:32:22 AM

Title: 5/30/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on May 30, 2019, 05:32:22 AM
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2019, 05:33:28 AM
WTF?  Wake up Mayor and flip the page!
Oops
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2019, 05:36:19 AM
Good morning, SCDave and Rick.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 05:44:08 AM
Good morning, SCDave and Rick.
Morning Mayor
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 05:45:40 AM
Coffee service has been moved to the correct day.

Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2019, 05:47:51 AM
Coffee service has been moved to the correct day.
I could certainly use some.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 05:48:52 AM
Coffee service has been moved to the correct day.
I could certainly use some.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 05:51:58 AM
80° and Extremely Humid this morning, some chance of scattered thunderstorms later.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2019, 05:59:02 AM
WTF?  Wake up Mayor and flip the page!
Oops
D'oh!
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2019, 06:02:30 AM
good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 06:07:10 AM
good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.
Morning Dean’O
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2019, 06:15:12 AM
Good morning, LTG and Dean.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2019, 06:47:27 AM
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2019, 06:50:55 AM
Sheesh.
We're all clearly still reeling from the delayed flip.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2019, 06:54:40 AM
Sheesh.
We're all clearly still reeling from the delayed flip.
I was wondering why I bothered flipping at all.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2019, 07:15:29 AM
Sheesh.
We're all clearly still reeling from the delayed flip.
I was wondering why I bothered flipping at all.
LALTS
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2019, 07:35:42 AM
Coffee service has been moved to the correct day.
Thank goodness, I was starting to get nervous.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2019, 07:36:25 AM
80° and Extremely Humid this morning, some chance of scattered thunderstorms later.
Same for us here, but strong chance of heavy storms later.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2019, 07:37:11 AM
Sheesh.
We're all clearly still reeling from the delayed flip.
I was wondering why I bothered flipping at all.
Here, let me flip this for ya.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2019, 07:39:38 AM
Morning SCDave, PoopyRick, DistractedDean, NewDigsDave and TardyTony.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 07:41:04 AM
Morning SCDave, PoopyRick, DistractedDean, NewDigsDave and TardyTony.
Morning UpStateDave
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2019, 07:42:11 AM
Today is Thursday, May 30, the 150th day of 2019. There are 215 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On May 30, 1911, the first Indy 500 took place at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway; the winner was Ray Harroun, who drove a Marmon Wasp for more than 6 1/2 hours at an average speed of 74.6 mph and collected a prize of $10,000.

On this date:
In 1381, the Peasants' Revolt against economic injustice erupted in England during the reign of King Richard II; the king and his men, initially caught off-guard, were able to crush the rebellion several weeks later.
In 1431, Joan of Arc, condemned as a heretic, was burned at the stake in Rouen (roo-AHN'), France.
In 1883, 12 people were trampled to death in a stampede sparked by a rumor that the recently opened Brooklyn Bridge was in danger of collapsing.
In 1922, the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C., was dedicated in a ceremony attended by President Warren G. Harding, Chief Justice William Howard Taft and Robert Todd Lincoln.
In 1935, Babe Ruth played in his last major league baseball game for the Boston Braves, leaving after the first inning of the first game of a double-header against the Philadelphia Phillies, who won both games (Ruth announced his retirement three days later).
In 1937, ten people were killed when police fired on steelworkers demonstrating near the Republic Steel plant in South Chicago.
In 1943, during World War II, American troops secured the Aleutian island of Attu from Japanese forces.
In 1958, unidentified American service members killed in World War II and the Korean War were interred in the Tomb of the Unknowns at Arlington National Cemetery.
In 1989, student protesters in Beijing erected a "Goddess of Democracy" statue in Tiananmen Square (the statue was destroyed in the Chinese government's crackdown).
In 1994, Mormon Church president Ezra Taft Benson died in Salt Lake City at age 94.
In 1996, Britain's Prince Andrew and the former Sarah Ferguson were granted an uncontested decree ending their 10-year marriage.
In 2008, diplomats from 111 nations meeting in Dublin, Ireland, formally adopted a landmark treaty banning cluster bombs. (The United States and other leading cluster bomb makers — Russia, China, Israel, India and Pakistan — boycotted the talks.)
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2019, 07:42:52 AM
Ten years ago: Britain's Prince Harry raised money for an AIDS charity by playing in a polo match on Governors Island in New York Harbor. Internet sensation Susan Boyle placed second on "Britain's Got Talent," with dance troupe Diversity taking the top prize.

Five years ago: Beset by growing evidence of patient delays and cover-ups, embattled Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki resigned from President Barack Obama's Cabinet, taking the blame for what he decried as a "lack of integrity" in the sprawling health care system for the nation's military veterans.

One year ago: Harvey Weinstein was indicted in New York on rape and criminal sex act charges, furthering the first criminal case stemming from sexual misconduct allegations against the former movie mogul. Russian journalist Arkady Babchenko stunned colleagues by appearing at a news conference in Kiev less than a day after police in the Ukrainian capital said he'd been assassinated; authorities said his death was staged to foil a plot on his life by Moscow's security services. A senior House Republican, Trey Gowdy, said there was no evidence that the FBI planted a "spy" on Donald Trump's 2016 campaign, as Trump had alleged. Reality TV star Kim Kardashian West visited the White House to appeal to Trump on behalf of a woman serving a life sentence for drug offenses. (Days later, Trump granted clemency for Alice Marie Johnson, freeing her from prison.) Gaza's Hamas rulers said they had agreed to a cease-fire with Israel to end the largest flare-up of violence between the two sides since a 2014 war.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2019, 07:44:29 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Actress Ruta Lee is 84.
Actor Keir Dullea is 83.
Actor Michael J. Pollard is 80.
Pro and College Football Hall of Famer Gale Sayers is 76.
Rock musician Lenny Davidson (The Dave Clark Five) is 75.
Actor Stephen Tobolowsky is 68.
Actor Colm Meaney is 66.
Actor Ted McGinley is 61.
Actor Ralph Carter is 58.
Actress Tonya Pinkins is 57.
Country singer Wynonna Judd is 55.
Rock musician Tom Morello (Audioslave; Rage Against The Machine) is 55.
Actor Mark Sheppard is 55.
Movie director Antoine Fuqua is 54.
Actor John Ross Bowie is 48.
Rock musician Patrick Dahlheimer (Live) is 48.
Actress Idina Menzel is 48.
Actor Trey Parker is 47.
Rapper Cee Lo Green is 44.
Rapper Remy Ma is 39.
Actor Blake Bashoff is 38.
Christian rock musician James Smith (Underoath) is 37.
Actress Javicia Leslie is 32.
Actor Jake Short is 22.
Actor Sean Giambrone is 20.
Actor Jared Gilmore is 19.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2019, 07:44:53 AM
Thought for Today: "For happiness one needs security, but joy can spring like a flower even from the cliffs of despair." — Anne Morrow Lindbergh, American writer (1906-2001).
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2019, 07:45:54 AM
Heading back down to SC early tomorrow, so you won't be hearing from me for a bit.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 07:53:14 AM
Heading back down to SC early tomorrow, so you won't be hearing from me for a bit.
Flying or Driving?
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2019, 08:19:44 AM
Ammo explodes as undercover detective's vehicle burns in Tampa

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wfla.com/amp/news/hillsborough-county/undercover-law-enforcement-vehicle-catches-fire-in-tampa/2037398547
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2019, 08:21:34 AM
SCDave

https://halfwheel.com/the-wise-man-maduro-lancero/299585
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2019, 08:22:20 AM
https://halfwheel.com/crowned-heads-tabs-drew-estate-for-la-coalicion/299542
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2019, 08:22:58 AM
https://halfwheel.com/barrel-aged-by-karl-malone-scheduled-for-ipcpr-2019/299553
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2019, 08:23:21 AM
https://halfwheel.com/indian-motorcycle-connecticut-shade-toro/299512
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 08:23:23 AM
SCDave

https://halfwheel.com/the-wise-man-maduro-lancero/299585
I saw those, interesting for sure
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2019, 08:24:06 AM
https://halfwheel.com/white-hat-plans-ilegal-for-2019/299534
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 08:24:19 AM
The 2019 BoatUS Top 10 Boat Names:

1. Aquaholic: After a four-year absence from the Top 10 list, this popular boat name returns. Its appeal is in its intoxicating wordplay about overdoing too much time on the water. This kind of imbibing, however, won’t give you a hangover – except maybe on a Monday morning when you have to go back to work!
2. Pearl: Sometimes a shortening of the name of the fictional ship in the “Pirates of the Caribbean” film series, folks who put Pearl on the transom likely know that their luxurious vessel has an understated luster.
3. Forever Young: While boating isn’t exactly like the Fountain of Youth, many boaters say the feeling of boating, sailing or fishing keeps them feeling young. A perfect name for maintaining a stress-free boating life.
4. Second Chance: This boat owner has likely had an opportunity for a do-over – be it with boating or a life challenge related to health, career or matrimony. It’s a reminder to take advantage of the chance to start over.
5. Squid Pro Quo: It’s clear this fishing vessel owner appreciates Latin, or at least perhaps understands that life is a game of give-and-take.
6. More Cowbell: A 2000 Saturday Night Live comedy skit featuring Will Farrell and Christopher Walken pokes fun at taking things too far. Perhaps this boat is a little over the top as well.
7. Pegasus: A winged horse from Greek mythology that was capable of creating water springs just by striking his hoof into the earth. This boat name that connects earth and sky is commonly found on both sailboat and powerboat transoms.
8. Feelin’ Nauti: Who says you can’t be amorous while boating?
9. Why Knot?: These owners appreciate nautical wordplay and realize sometimes you just have to jump into things without overanalyzing it.
10. High Maintenance: This term, sometimes used to reference a boat owner’s spouse, can also indicate that this vessel also requires much time, money or effort. A good choice for a high-performance boat.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2019, 08:24:42 AM
SCDave

https://halfwheel.com/the-wise-man-maduro-lancero/299585
I saw those, interesting for sure
I know you prefer the lancero.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2019, 08:25:21 AM
https://halfwheel.com/altadis-u-s-a-announces-h-upmann-nicaragua-by-aj-fernandez-papi/299522
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2019, 08:26:18 AM
https://halfwheel.com/cle-ships-eiroa-jamastran/299518
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 08:27:33 AM
SCDave

https://halfwheel.com/the-wise-man-maduro-lancero/299585
I saw those, interesting for sure
I know you prefer the lancero.
I do like them
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: bluecollar on May 30, 2019, 08:49:01 AM
Sheesh.
We're all clearly still reeling from the delayed flip.
I was wondering why I bothered flipping at all.
I'm dragging ass today. I need the extra coffee, no doubt.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: bluecollar on May 30, 2019, 09:11:55 AM
Looks like we all need an extra cuppa
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2019, 09:53:50 AM
Heading back down to SC early tomorrow, so you won't be hearing from me for a bit.
Flying or Driving?
Qui k flight down. Meet with electrician, Carolina  Closets, blinds people and a possible care facility for my parents on property.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 09:57:35 AM
Heading back down to SC early tomorrow, so you won't be hearing from me for a bit.
Flying or Driving?
Qui k flight down. Meet with electrician, Carolina  Closets, blinds people and a possible care facility for my parents on property.
So parents are acceptable to moving?
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2019, 10:13:23 AM
Morning FullHouseo'Daves, BetterLateThanNeverMayor, Draggin'Rick, and BackAtItDean.  Beautiful weather up here in the NW but heading back to the hotn'humid this afternoon.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2019, 10:14:21 AM
@SCDave.  Just so you know things are still on course in your beloved former hometown.
https://communityimpact.com/austin/central-austin/city-county/2019/05/29/amid-objections-austins-east-side-council-members-to-push-overhaul-of-policies-experts-say-target-the-homeless/ (https://communityimpact.com/austin/central-austin/city-county/2019/05/29/amid-objections-austins-east-side-council-members-to-push-overhaul-of-policies-experts-say-target-the-homeless/)
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 10:22:19 AM
Morning FullHouseo'Daves, BetterLateThanNeverMayor, Draggin'Rick, and BackAtItDean.  Beautiful weather up here in the NW but heading back to the hotn'humid this afternoon.
Morning Bean, they Converted you to Commie Status yet?
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 10:23:32 AM
@SCDave.  Just so you know things are still on course in your beloved former hometown.
https://communityimpact.com/austin/central-austin/city-county/2019/05/29/amid-objections-austins-east-side-council-members-to-push-overhaul-of-policies-experts-say-target-the-homeless/ (https://communityimpact.com/austin/central-austin/city-county/2019/05/29/amid-objections-austins-east-side-council-members-to-push-overhaul-of-policies-experts-say-target-the-homeless/)
Why am I not surprised?  What a chithole that area is!

Best one:  We won’t be able to arrest away our city’s homelessness problem,” Council Member Greg Casar said in a press release.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2019, 10:49:30 AM
@SCDave.  Just so you know things are still on course in your beloved former hometown.
https://communityimpact.com/austin/central-austin/city-county/2019/05/29/amid-objections-austins-east-side-council-members-to-push-overhaul-of-policies-experts-say-target-the-homeless/ (https://communityimpact.com/austin/central-austin/city-county/2019/05/29/amid-objections-austins-east-side-council-members-to-push-overhaul-of-policies-experts-say-target-the-homeless/)
Why am I not surprised?  What a chithole that area is!

Best one:  We won’t be able to arrest away our city’s homelessness problem,” Council Member Greg Casar said in a press release.
The Austin City gubmint sure knows how to make it an inviting place to have a business and spend time and money visiting.
(http://krissongs.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/anigif_enhanced-30727-1481910161-2.gif)
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 10:57:55 AM
@SCDave.  Just so you know things are still on course in your beloved former hometown.
https://communityimpact.com/austin/central-austin/city-county/2019/05/29/amid-objections-austins-east-side-council-members-to-push-overhaul-of-policies-experts-say-target-the-homeless/ (https://communityimpact.com/austin/central-austin/city-county/2019/05/29/amid-objections-austins-east-side-council-members-to-push-overhaul-of-policies-experts-say-target-the-homeless/)
Why am I not surprised?  What a chithole that area is!

Best one:  We won’t be able to arrest away our city’s homelessness problem,” Council Member Greg Casar said in a press release.
The Austin City gubmint sure knows how to make it an inviting place to have a business and spend time and money visiting.
(http://krissongs.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/anigif_enhanced-30727-1481910161-2.gif)
But they do work hard toward making their goals.  Totally destroyed 4 sq blocks of prime downtown property.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2019, 10:58:41 AM
Heading back down to SC early tomorrow, so you won't be hearing from me for a bit.
Flying or Driving?
Qui k flight down. Meet with electrician, Carolina  Closets, blinds people and a possible care facility for my parents on property.
So parents are acceptable to moving?
That's a whole nother story.  Just going to provide them the option.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 11:01:15 AM
Heading back down to SC early tomorrow, so you won't be hearing from me for a bit.
Flying or Driving?
Qui k flight down. Meet with electrician, Carolina  Closets, blinds people and a possible care facility for my parents on property.
So parents are acceptable to moving?
That's a whole nother story.  Just going to provide them the option.
I fully understand the situation, that’s about all you can do.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2019, 11:01:33 AM
Morning Mr. Bean. You'll have to hook up with Rev Raz one of these trips.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2019, 11:02:49 AM
[...]

They are making good progress in expanding that to 4 sq miles.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 11:03:32 AM
[...]

No doubt

Before I left there was a recent article saying about 8 sq blocks around there (area included my office building) comprised the most likely place in Austin to be robbed.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2019, 11:04:32 AM
Heading back down to SC early tomorrow, so you won't be hearing from me for a bit.
Flying or Driving?
Qui k flight down. Meet with electrician, Carolina  Closets, blinds people and a possible care facility for my parents on property.
So parents are acceptable to moving?
That's a whole nother story.  Just going to provide them the option.
I fully understand the situation, that’s about all you can do.
Its assisted living, three meals a day, laundry and transportation for a flat monthly fee and minimal initial deposit. No liquidation of assets and all that stuff. Works out to around 50K a year.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2019, 11:05:37 AM
@Bean...You still working on that Integra project?
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2019, 11:05:49 AM
Heading back down to SC early tomorrow, so you won't be hearing from me for a bit.
Flying or Driving?
Qui k flight down. Meet with electrician, Carolina  Closets, blinds people and a possible care facility for my parents on property.
So parents are acceptable to moving?
That's a whole nother story.  Just going to provide them the option.
I fully understand the situation, that’s about all you can do.
Its assisted living, three meals a day, laundry and transportation for a flat monthly fee and minimal initial deposit. No liquidation of assets and all that stuff. Works out to around 50K a year.
Sounds like I might want to look into that for myself.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 11:09:08 AM
Heading back down to SC early tomorrow, so you won't be hearing from me for a bit.
Flying or Driving?
Qui k flight down. Meet with electrician, Carolina  Closets, blinds people and a possible care facility for my parents on property.
So parents are acceptable to moving?
That's a whole nother story.  Just going to provide them the option.
I fully understand the situation, that’s about all you can do.
Its assisted living, three meals a day, laundry and transportation for a flat monthly fee and minimal initial deposit. No liquidation of assets and all that stuff. Works out to around 50K a year.
Not bad for 2 people.  My in-laws have 2 grandparents in a very nice assisted living place here with similar amenities (separate private rooms) and they are paying $60k a year for each one.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2019, 11:11:13 AM
Heading back down to SC early tomorrow, so you won't be hearing from me for a bit.
Flying or Driving?
Qui k flight down. Meet with electrician, Carolina  Closets, blinds people and a possible care facility for my parents on property.
So parents are acceptable to moving?
That's a whole nother story.  Just going to provide them the option.
I fully understand the situation, that’s about all you can do.
Its assisted living, three meals a day, laundry and transportation for a flat monthly fee and minimal initial deposit. No liquidation of assets and all that stuff. Works out to around 50K a year.
Based on our experience that's a solid deal.  But it's all about the local management.  Be leery of one run by one of the big corporate chains.  They'll squeeze out another nickle of profit vs higher folks who give a schitt.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2019, 11:11:48 AM
who says it doesn't pay to get old?

just shoot me, it's cheaper.
or I'll paddle out in the gulf in my kayak and turn myself into bait.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 11:12:14 AM
Heading back down to SC early tomorrow, so you won't be hearing from me for a bit.
Flying or Driving?
Qui k flight down. Meet with electrician, Carolina  Closets, blinds people and a possible care facility for my parents on property.
So parents are acceptable to moving?
That's a whole nother story.  Just going to provide them the option.
I fully understand the situation, that’s about all you can do.
Its assisted living, three meals a day, laundry and transportation for a flat monthly fee and minimal initial deposit. No liquidation of assets and all that stuff. Works out to around 50K a year.
Based on our experience that's a solid deal.  But it's all about the local management.  Be leery of one run by one of the big corporate chains.  They'll squeeze out another nickle of profit vs higher folks who give a schitt.
Amen on that concept
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 11:15:06 AM
We consider ourselves in assisted living here which is why we went the condo route.  We have to cook and do laundry but can get assistance when we reach that point while staying in our home.  At least that is the plan.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2019, 11:15:31 AM
@Bean...You still working on that Integra project?
No, that was finished a couple months ago.  Went smoothly after the initial flailing about was resolved.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2019, 11:16:28 AM
who says it doesn't pay to get old?

just shoot me, it's cheaper.
or I'll paddle out in the gulf in my kayak and turn myself into bait.
Also solid plans.   :o
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Bad Dad on May 30, 2019, 11:33:50 AM
Good morning all ....  Well, school is out ...  It all started yesterday afternoon when the 2nd grader next door was bored, and thought it would be fun to visit good ol' Mr. Wilson (me..)  With in the first 5 minutes, "1. Can we play X-Box..?"  I turn on the X-Box and it's says, "It will be 45 min. to update X-Box..."  2. You know you can play a game while it's updating...!!!!  OK...  Put in a game...  Message, "It will take 30 min. to update game..."  Let's try another game...!!!!!!  NO...!!!  The X-box is now tied up for over an hour updating, let it update...  3. Can I have some of this liqurice ...  Ok.... 4. I'm thirsty, can I have some thing to drink.  Ok....  Next 5 minutes with frig open as he tries to select some thing to drink ..  I"ll take a Coke..!  Fine...!  5. Will you pop some popcorn...?????   I'm old, I can't remember how to do it...  That's ok, I'll get this popcorn oil, and theres a pan.....  Are you starting to remember yet...?????  Yes, sit down and let me do it. He sits down in front of my computer...  Hey, I know all about computers, let me turn it on... Do you have any computer games...?  I have just cards..  That's ok, I know how to download...!!!  GET AWAY FROM MY COMPUTER...!!!!!!  Luckily he shortly had to go home for supper.  So today, bright and early (8 a.m.), it's time to watch the grandkids all day...  So, I doubt that I'll be able to get back on much ...  It's X-box and Forza Horizon 2 racing in the living room, and YouTube Sis and Bro in the bedroom... YIKES..!  later..
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2019, 11:38:57 AM
[...]
That post had a little bit of everything. Hi and bye, BD.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2019, 11:41:43 AM
[...]
but nothing about Petey.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2019, 11:42:15 AM
[...]
It made me tired and want a nap.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 11:47:37 AM
[...]
Made me dizzy 🥴
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2019, 11:48:28 AM
now we all know why I hate kids.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2019, 12:10:28 PM
wow. my bank account took a beating this month. one more day until payday, damn.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: bluecollar on May 30, 2019, 12:44:58 PM
Heading back down to SC early tomorrow, so you won't be hearing from me for a bit.
Flying or Driving?
Qui k flight down. Meet with electrician, Carolina  Closets, blinds people and a possible care facility for my parents on property.
Safe travels Dave
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: bluecollar on May 30, 2019, 12:50:23 PM
Good afternoon fellas. I had to go on road trip for parts so quick Brick and Mortar stop. 3 Umbagog's for 20 bucks not bad for stickitinyourass NYS

Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2019, 01:09:21 PM
Good afternoon fellas. I had to go on road trip for parts so quick Brick and Mortar stop. 3 Umbagog's for 20 bucks not bad for stickitinyourass NYS
never heard of them. had to google them.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: bluecollar on May 30, 2019, 01:21:09 PM
Good afternoon fellas. I had to go on road trip for parts so quick Brick and Mortar stop. 3 Umbagog's for 20 bucks not bad for stickitinyourass NYS
never heard of them. had to google them.
They are great smokes
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2019, 01:31:19 PM
Heading back down to SC early tomorrow, so you won't be hearing from me for a bit.
Phone doesn't work in SC?
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 02:02:29 PM
Deans Fault Lull?
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: bluecollar on May 30, 2019, 02:05:13 PM
It's no coincidence some of the best blenders work or used to blend for Drew Estate. Steve Saka, Willy Herrera, Nick Melillo.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 30, 2019, 02:13:16 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 02:14:39 PM
Rambo V: “Last Blood”

At age 72 Sylvester Stallone returns for part five of his iconic Rambo action franchise, opening Sept. 20.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2019, 02:24:14 PM
Rambo V: “Last Blood”

At age 72 Sylvester Stallone returns for part five of his iconic Rambo action franchise, opening Sept. 20.
Sheesh.  Retire already.  Way to run it into the ground. What's next, Rocky 15?
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 02:25:03 PM
Rambo V: “Last Blood”

At age 72 Sylvester Stallone returns for part five of his iconic Rambo action franchise, opening Sept. 20.
Sheesh.  Retire already.
No Man, got to have some more Rambo
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2019, 02:28:58 PM
Time for me to huzzah.  Will check back in with a gate rack report.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 02:34:37 PM
Time for me to huzzah.  Will check back in with a gate rack report.
We expect a good report 👀
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 03:34:32 PM
This is UpStateDave’s new area

Drunk, naked woman arrested after injuring husband in fight over broken A/C,

UNION, S.C. (WYFF) - A 28-year-old Upstate woman is facing charges after she split open her husband’s head when he stopped her from driving drunk with their kids in the car after their air conditioning broke, police say.

According to NBC affiliate WYFF in Greenville, police said they were called to a home in Union after a man called to say his wife was trying to drive to a hotel with their children after the air conditioning stopped working. Officers said the man met them at the home and had a large laceration on his head that was bleeding heavily.

Police said they found the man’s wife lying naked on the living room floor. They said her speech was slurred and she smelled like alcohol. They had to repeatedly tell her to put on her clothes, officers said.

Officers said the woman told them she had shared a bottle of wine with her husband, and she wanted to drive their children to a Quality Inn where her father had paid for a room.
The husband told officers his wife had been drinking vodka and orange juice heavily after the A/C stopped working and the house got very hot.

Police said the husband was cared for by emergency medical personnel and refused to go to the hospital.

The 28-year-old woman was charged with domestic violence and booked into the Union County Jail.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2019, 03:59:12 PM
who says it doesn't pay to get old?

just shoot me, it's cheaper.
or I'll paddle out in the gulf in my kayak and turn myself into bait.
I thought you were already bait...
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2019, 04:00:19 PM
@Bean...You still working on that Integra project?
No, that was finished a couple months ago.  Went smoothly after the initial flailing about was resolved.
Yea, after initial pomposity, they realize they don't know what the fuck they're talking about, and let you do what you want.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2019, 04:01:44 PM
[...]
Indeed.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2019, 04:03:42 PM
Heading back down to SC early tomorrow, so you won't be hearing from me for a bit.
Phone doesn't work in SC?
Yes it works, but I will be doing shit!  Don't know how to cut and paste on it, so there may not be Today in History on travel days.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2019, 04:05:11 PM
Singer Leon Redbone Dies at 69 .
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 04:15:42 PM
Heading back down to SC early tomorrow, so you won't be hearing from me for a bit.
Phone doesn't work in SC?
Yes it works, but I will be doing shit!  Don't know how to cut and paste on it, so there may not be Today in History on travel days.
I’ll be doing shit too but should be finished by around 6:00 am every morning
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2019, 04:34:43 PM
Time for me to huzzah.  Will check back in with a gate rack report.
We expect a good report 👀
speaking of reports, captured this last week....see, I was thinking of you guys...
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 30, 2019, 04:37:42 PM
Rain has started ahead of stronger stuff.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 04:41:02 PM
84° now and it only got up to 88° for a high, rain chance fizzled out.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2019, 04:57:22 PM
Time for me to huzzah.  Will check back in with a gate rack report.
We expect a good report
It's Lululemon season here, apparently.  Pretty little blonde in a tube top is workin it.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2019, 04:57:55 PM
[...]

Sounds more like Dean's neighborhood.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 30, 2019, 04:58:48 PM
[...]

Funny, I was thinking the same thing when I posted the article
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 30, 2019, 05:02:30 PM
Heading back down to SC early tomorrow, so you won't be hearing from me for a bit.
Phone doesn't work in SC?
Yes it works, but I will be doing shit!  Don't know how to cut and paste on it, so there may not be Today in History on travel days.
That's OK, you have successfully lowered our expectations with your recent extended slacking off.
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2019, 05:43:59 PM
[...]

damn, really guys?
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 30, 2019, 05:57:46 PM
First Coast News reports Nicholas Jones, 19, has been charged with reckless driving, fleeing and eluding, misusing 911 and violation of probation.

According to an arrest report, a deputy was trying to pull over a Hyundai for a traffic stop when the car took off, speeding out of a parking lot.

Roughly an hour later, Jones reportedly called 911 and had the following interaction:

Caller: "I want to know.... I, like, ran from a cop 30 minutes to an hour ago. I was the guy... that... over there off of Kings Estates. Like, what do we pay you guys for... like, I've driven past four cops."

Dispatcher: "What do you mean you ran from a cop?"

Caller: "I mean he turned his lights on me and got behind me and as he was walking up to my car I did a donut around him and left him."

Dispatcher: "OK, you want to now see the officer. Or... What's your question?"

Caller: "Like... My question is ... I'm assuming he put an APB out that has someone looking for my car... so, like, he definitely got the plate number but I've passed like four cops just driving around... Like, what are you guys doing?"

Dispatcher: "Well, we're working on many calls, sir."

Deputies were able to track Jones down, and when asked why he ran from a traffic stop, he reportedly smiled but didn't initially respond.

Asked why he would call 911 to gloat about it, Jones said, "That cop had no right to stop me. I saw him turn his lights and sirens on and was going to stop but I didn't want to."

He eventually also said he thought fleeing the police would be "fun."

Deputies told Jones that the officer that attempted to pull him over did not have his plate number and they were only able to arrest him because they tracked his 911 call.

"That's funny. So I told on myself?" Jones asked, according to the arrest report. "No cop can catch me in my Hyundai Elantra, that thing is fast."
Title: Re: 5/30/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 30, 2019, 08:53:32 PM
I was able to smoke a Rocky Patel Special Reserve Sun Grown maduro before the downpour began. Definitely on the full side but a nice cigar. Excellent construction.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190531/3af4128980a71319e3c56af80d0b4a60.jpg)