CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 31, 2019, 12:02:04 AM

Title: 5/31/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on May 31, 2019, 12:02:04 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 05:40:29 AM
Morning Slackers, Hot Coffee is ready.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2019, 05:46:09 AM
Slackers? But I even flipped the site on time.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2019, 05:47:35 AM
Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 05:48:37 AM
Slackers? But I even flipped the site on time.
👍
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 05:48:52 AM
Good morning, Dave.
Morning Mayor
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2019, 05:58:24 AM
Friday came quickly. It was a short week but a busy one too. I'm very happy that the weekend is upon us.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 06:00:49 AM
78° this morning, high of 89° this afternoon.  A touch cooler anyway.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 06:01:35 AM
Friday came quickly. It was a short week but a busy one too. I'm very happy that the weekend is upon us.
Those Monday Holidays sure help !
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2019, 06:04:20 AM
78° this morning, high of 89° this afternoon.  A touch cooler anyway.
It's a touch warmer for us today. I think we're supposed to have a beautiful Saturday. We're looking at a high in the low 80s for today. Still a bit damp this morning.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 31, 2019, 06:51:02 AM
good morning Dave and Tony.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2019, 06:54:33 AM
good morning Dave and Tony.
Happy Friday, Deano.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 06:56:43 AM
good morning Dave and Tony.
Happy Friday, Deano.
Morning Dean’O
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 31, 2019, 07:21:33 AM
coffee and EPC 2nd here. corn beef hash and eggs finished.
life is good.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 31, 2019, 07:41:24 AM
Jeep 2020.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/motoring-news/revealed-worlds-most-powerful-ute/news-story/29df04dd4ebec03dc5fe6a8fa063d7bd

only $200,000
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2019, 07:47:16 AM
Jeep 2020.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/motoring-news/revealed-worlds-most-powerful-ute/news-story/29df04dd4ebec03dc5fe6a8fa063d7bd

only $200,000
I'll take two!
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 07:50:48 AM
Jeep 2020.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/motoring-news/revealed-worlds-most-powerful-ute/news-story/29df04dd4ebec03dc5fe6a8fa063d7bd

only $200,000
I'll take two!
I’ll take one !  Hennessy is in Houston and they build some badass vehicles.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 31, 2019, 07:51:18 AM
A World of Beer employee reported that a wheel was stolen off her car while she was at work.

The 28-year-old woman was at work on the night of May 22 at the Spanish Springs Town Square location when her ex-boyfriend came in and started an argument over her 2003 Mitsubishi Galant, according to an incident report from the Lady Lake Police Department. After the boyfriend left, the woman asked her two male managers to go to the parking lot with her to check on her car. They found a wheel was missing and the car was resting on a jack stand.

The woman told police she has had problems with her ex-boyfriend since they broke up in January. She suspects he had repeatedly removed her car’s license plate, but would then secretly put it back on. She said she started taking her license plate in with her at night.

There has been no arrest in the case.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 31, 2019, 07:57:15 AM
Jeep 2020.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/motoring-news/revealed-worlds-most-powerful-ute/news-story/29df04dd4ebec03dc5fe6a8fa063d7bd

only $200,000
I'll take two!
I’ll take one !  Hennessy is in Houston and they build some badass vehicles.
another reason to keep playing the lottery.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: bluecollar on May 31, 2019, 08:01:00 AM
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 08:01:13 AM
Jeep 2020.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/motoring-news/revealed-worlds-most-powerful-ute/news-story/29df04dd4ebec03dc5fe6a8fa063d7bd

only $200,000
I'll take two!
I’ll take one !  Hennessy is in Houston and they build some badass vehicles.
another reason to keep playing the lottery.
Absolutely!
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 08:03:58 AM
Hope you loaded up your cigars too.😀

Enjoy Yourself!
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 31, 2019, 08:15:06 AM
Friday came quickly. It was a short week but a busy one too. I'm very happy that the weekend is upon us.
Those Monday Holidays sure help !
The only good Mondays.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 31, 2019, 08:17:59 AM
Enjoy!  You earned it.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 31, 2019, 08:20:04 AM
On board , looking at on time departure. Flight was overbooked and they were offering 3K and a hotel for the night to fly tomorrow.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 31, 2019, 08:21:34 AM
On board , looking at on time departure. Flight was overbooked and they were offering 3K and a hotel for the night to fly tomorrow.
Tempted but I have three appointments and a dinner reservation today.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 08:22:45 AM
On board , looking at on time departure. Flight was overbooked and they were offering 3K and a hotel for the night to fly tomorrow.
Sheesh, that is the biggest offering I have ever heard of.

Weather looks good on the SC end.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 31, 2019, 08:23:19 AM
Morning CouldaUsedSomeOfThatCoffeeDave, OnTimeTony and FridayGolfinRick.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 31, 2019, 08:24:26 AM
On board , looking at on time departure. Flight was overbooked and they were offering 3K and a hotel for the night to fly tomorrow.
Sheesh, that is the biggest offering I have ever heard of.

Weather looks good on the SC end.
And this was for three seats. They started at 2K.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 08:24:26 AM
Morning CouldaUsedSomeOfThatCoffeeDave, OnTimeTony and FridayGolfinRick.
Morning OnTimeUpstateDave
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 08:26:33 AM
On board , looking at on time departure. Flight was overbooked and they were offering 3K and a hotel for the night to fly tomorrow.
Sheesh, that is the biggest offering I have ever heard of.

Weather looks good on the SC end.
And this was for three seats. They started at 2K.
I am thinking about $1200 + Hotel & Meals was the biggest I have seen offered.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 31, 2019, 08:27:17 AM
God Bless you.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 31, 2019, 08:30:06 AM
On board , looking at on time departure. Flight was overbooked and they were offering 3K and a hotel for the night to fly tomorrow.
Tempted but I have three appointments and a dinner reservation today.
reschedule, reschedule, reschedule, reschedule.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2019, 08:33:47 AM
Hit 'em straight!
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2019, 08:35:11 AM
On board , looking at on time departure. Flight was overbooked and they were offering 3K and a hotel for the night to fly tomorrow.
Sheesh, that is the biggest offering I have ever heard of.

Weather looks good on the SC end.
Indeed that is a tempting offer.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2019, 08:36:24 AM
Morning CouldaUsedSomeOfThatCoffeeDave, OnTimeTony and FridayGolfinRick.
May your rack report be filled to maximum capacity.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 31, 2019, 09:25:45 AM
82° RealFeel 94° humidity 75%.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 31, 2019, 09:27:02 AM
82° RealFeel 94° humidity 75%.
excuse me, humidity 88%, just updated.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 09:31:40 AM
82° RealFeel 94° humidity 75%.
excuse me, humidity 88%, just updated.
Just walked the dog and we have 74% here now but a 10-15 mph wind keeps it from being too uncomfortable

84° feels like 86°
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 31, 2019, 09:49:53 AM
82° RealFeel 94° humidity 75%.
excuse me, humidity 88%, just updated.
Just walked the dog and we have 74% here now but a 10-15 mph wind keeps it from being too uncomfortable

84° feels like 86°
I could use a bit of a breeze here.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 31, 2019, 10:20:43 AM
On board , looking at on time departure. Flight was overbooked and they were offering 3K and a hotel for the night to fly tomorrow.
Tempted but I have three appointments and a dinner reservation today.
reschedule, reschedule, reschedule, reschedule.
No kidding.  For $3K I'd inconvenience a few subcontractors.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 31, 2019, 10:22:53 AM
Morning OneDaveLeft, Dean, Tony, and TeeShotRick.  Overcast, warm and humid back in Tejas.  Apparently none of the forecast rain happened this week while I was away.  Shocking.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 10:24:03 AM
Morning OneDaveLeft, Dean, Tony, and TeeShotRick.  Overcast, warm and humid back in Tejas.  Apparently none of the forecast rain happened this week while I was away.  Shocking.
Morning Bean
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 10:25:50 AM
Got Toruń a couple of errands then get some lunch while out.  Guess I will watch some NCAA Baseball Tournament Games when I get back.  Local College here (Coastal Carolina) plays Auburn at noon.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 31, 2019, 10:41:14 AM
Got Toruń a couple of errands then get some lunch while out.  Guess I will watch some NCAA Baseball Tournament Games when I get back.  Local College here (Coastal Carolina) plays Auburn at noon.
Toruń?  Fancy french talkin'.  Bonjour!
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 31, 2019, 11:29:34 AM
Got Toruń a couple of errands then get some lunch while out.  Guess I will watch some NCAA Baseball Tournament Games when I get back.  Local College here (Coastal Carolina) plays Auburn at noon.
Toruń?  Fancy french talkin'.  Bonjour!

Toruń (Polish pronunciation: [ˈtɔruj̃] (About this soundlisten); German: Thorn) is a city in northern-central Poland, on the Vistula River. Its population was 202,562 as of December 2017.[1] Previously it was the capital of the Toruń Voivodeship (1975–1998) and the Pomeranian Voivodeship (1921–1945). Since 1999, Toruń has been a seat of the self-government of the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship and, as such, is one of its two capitals (together with Bydgoszcz). The cities and neighboring counties form the Bydgoszcz–Toruń twin city metropolitan area. Toruń itself is the sixteenth-largest city in Poland and the second in the voivodeship.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 31, 2019, 11:31:39 AM
allergies are kicking my ass, we really need rain.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 31, 2019, 12:45:37 PM
hot, but very nice ...... cigar.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 01:05:02 PM
Got Toruń a couple of errands then get some lunch while out.  Guess I will watch some NCAA Baseball Tournament Games when I get back.  Local College here (Coastal Carolina) plays Auburn at noon.
Toruń?  Fancy french talkin'.  Bonjour!
More like Apple talking, sheesh!
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 01:20:13 PM
AUSTIN (KXAN) — Beginning last Friday, May 24, a stretch of Airport Boulevard is now called the "Richard Overton Memorial Highway."

The renaming bill was filed by Representative Sheryl Cole and changed the name of Airport Boulevard from I-35 to U.S. 183 in honor of the World War II veteran.

Overton died on December 27, at 112 years old. At the time, he was the oldest WWII veteran alive and the oldest living man.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 31, 2019, 01:25:31 PM
AUSTIN (KXAN) — Beginning last Friday, May 24, a stretch of Airport Boulevard is now called the "Richard Overton Memorial Highway."

The renaming bill was filed by Representative Sheryl Cole and changed the name of Airport Boulevard from I-35 to U.S. 183 in honor of the World War II veteran.

Overton died on December 27, at 112 years old. At the time, he was the oldest WWII veteran alive and the oldest living man.
Part of our flag line at Mr. Overton's funeral service.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 31, 2019, 01:44:27 PM
Oh my, better rearrange some cooleradors...
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 01:47:42 PM
Oh my, better rearrange some cooleradors...
Big haul
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 01:50:18 PM
Dollar Tree to start selling alcohol at 1,000 Family Dollar stores

AUSTIN (KXAN) — Discount retailer Dollar Tree will reportedly be selling alcohol at Family Dollar stores in its latest effort to save the dying brant, according to a report by USA Today.

In March, the chain announced it will close nearly 400 stores in 2019 in addition to the 120 it closed last year. 200 stores will also be re-branded as "Dollar Tree."

The two operate as a combined company but have underperformed since joining forces in 2015. The company plans to expand the party goods sections and test higher-priced products at its exclusive one-dollar locations.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 31, 2019, 02:02:09 PM
Got Toruń a couple of errands then get some lunch while out.  Guess I will watch some NCAA Baseball Tournament Games when I get back.  Local College here (Coastal Carolina) plays Auburn at noon.
Toruń?  Fancy french talkin'.  Bonjour!
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 31, 2019, 02:03:43 PM
Oh my, better rearrange some cooleradors...
Now that would tempt one to visit!
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 31, 2019, 02:04:49 PM
AUSTIN (KXAN) — Beginning last Friday, May 24, a stretch of Airport Boulevard is now called the "Richard Overton Memorial Highway."

The renaming bill was filed by Representative Sheryl Cole and changed the name of Airport Boulevard from I-35 to U.S. 183 in honor of the World War II veteran.

Overton died on December 27, at 112 years old. At the time, he was the oldest WWII veteran alive and the oldest living man.
Part of our flag line at Mr. Overton's funeral service.
Isn't the flag supposed to be held over the right shoulder?
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 31, 2019, 02:06:25 PM
Coming along...
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 31, 2019, 02:16:47 PM
allergies are kicking my ass, we really need rain.
Or Claritin...
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 02:25:13 PM
Coming along...
I like that, nice smoking porch!
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 31, 2019, 02:28:26 PM
AUSTIN (KXAN) — Beginning last Friday, May 24, a stretch of Airport Boulevard is now called the "Richard Overton Memorial Highway."

The renaming bill was filed by Representative Sheryl Cole and changed the name of Airport Boulevard from I-35 to U.S. 183 in honor of the World War II veteran.

Overton died on December 27, at 112 years old. At the time, he was the oldest WWII veteran alive and the oldest living man.
Part of our flag line at Mr. Overton's funeral service.
Isn't the flag supposed to be held over the right shoulder?
There is no hard and fast rule about that unless you're a uniformed color guard.  Depends on which way the wind is blowing for us.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 31, 2019, 02:30:06 PM
Coming along...
I like that, nice smoking porch!
Plus I detect the beginnings of a basement under that porch.   ;D
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 02:30:48 PM
AUSTIN (KXAN) — Beginning last Friday, May 24, a stretch of Airport Boulevard is now called the "Richard Overton Memorial Highway."

The renaming bill was filed by Representative Sheryl Cole and changed the name of Airport Boulevard from I-35 to U.S. 183 in honor of the World War II veteran.

Overton died on December 27, at 112 years old. At the time, he was the oldest WWII veteran alive and the oldest living man.
Part of our flag line at Mr. Overton's funeral service.
Isn't the flag supposed to be held over the right shoulder?
There is no hard and fast rule about that unless you're a uniformed color guard.  Depends on which way the wind is blowing for us.
😂 And if there is no wind?
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 31, 2019, 02:32:46 PM
Oh my, better rearrange some cooleradors...
Big haul
The mug was the "free swag" part of the deal.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 02:44:02 PM
Oh my, better rearrange some cooleradors...
Big haul
The mug was the "free swag" part of the deal.
I like the mug
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 31, 2019, 02:45:45 PM
Oh my, better rearrange some cooleradors...
Big haul
The mug was the "free swag" part of the deal.
I like the mug
Yeah, would rather have it vs a crappy lighter or cap.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 02:47:20 PM
EPC Seleccion Oscuro Lit, first day in a week it’s been cool enough to sit out in the afternoon
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 02:47:36 PM
Oh my, better rearrange some cooleradors...
Big haul
The mug was the "free swag" part of the deal.
I like the mug
Yeah, would rather have it vs a crappy lighter or cap.
For sure
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 31, 2019, 03:09:03 PM
EPC Seleccion Oscuro Lit, first day in a week it’s been cool enough to sit out in the afternoon
Going to put my new sticks away and select something for the man cave.
edit: CCA with water.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 31, 2019, 03:34:53 PM
Uh-oh, Dean better sleep with one eye open. http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/alligator/meet-kitchen-alligator-018435 (http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/alligator/meet-kitchen-alligator-018435)
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 03:45:53 PM
Uh-oh, Dean better sleep with one eye open. http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/alligator/meet-kitchen-alligator-018435 (http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/alligator/meet-kitchen-alligator-018435)
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2019, 05:47:20 PM
Finally got out. Lit a Crowned Heads J.D. Howard Reserve HR52 toro for the commute. Too early to give any thoughts on it.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190531/ef72aff6c55a6ff75fb945c0496bfb03.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2019, 05:48:40 PM
Now I've got some banter catching up to do...
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 06:10:57 PM
Now I've got some banter catching up to do...
Evening Mayor
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 06:11:50 PM
Storming like hell here and not a drop of rain out of it.  Crazy!
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2019, 06:13:34 PM
Now I've got some banter catching up to do...
Evening Mayor
How goes it, Dave?
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2019, 06:14:53 PM
Finally got out. Lit a Crowned Heads J.D. Howard Reserve HR52 toro for the commute. Too early to give any thoughts on it.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190531/ef72aff6c55a6ff75fb945c0496bfb03.jpg)
I'm enjoying this cigar. Especially the strong coffee notes. Great smoke production too.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 06:18:26 PM
Storming like hell here and not a drop of rain out of it.  Crazy!
Even crazier, storms passed and sun came out and now it’s raining.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2019, 06:19:45 PM
Coming along...
Looking good. Can't wait to visit.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 06:20:06 PM
Now I've got some banter catching up to do...
Evening Mayor
How goes it, Dave?
Rocking along watching college baseball, thus far most of the results have not made me very happy,
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2019, 06:21:54 PM
Now I've got some banter catching up to do...
Ok, what's next?
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2019, 06:23:12 PM
Now I've got some banter catching up to do...
Evening Mayor
How goes it, Dave?
Rocking along watching college baseball, thus far most of the results have not made me very happy,
I'm looking forward to some professional baseball tonight. Was getting tired of all the weather related postponements.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 31, 2019, 06:29:25 PM
Now I've got some banter catching up to do...
Evening Mayor
How goes it, Dave?
Rocking along watching college baseball, thus far most of the results have not made me very happy,
I'm looking forward to some professional baseball tonight. Was getting tired of all the weather related postponements.
I watch the Braves almost every night.  Got LSU coming up at 7:00.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 31, 2019, 10:00:19 PM
Coming along...
I like that, nice smoking porch!
Plus I detect the beginnings of a basement under that porch.   ;D
Maybe....we'll just have to call him Gollum.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 31, 2019, 10:01:34 PM
EPC Seleccion Oscuro Lit, first day in a week it’s been cool enough to sit out in the afternoon
Nice and cool in the Upstate. 😁
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 31, 2019, 10:05:06 PM
Now I've got some banter catching up to do...
Evening Mayor
How goes it, Dave?
Rocking along watching college baseball, thus far most of the results have not made me very happy,
Clemson won their first game this afternoon. Not quite sure how they made the tourney.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2019, 10:17:29 PM
Now I've got some banter catching up to do...
Evening Mayor
How goes it, Dave?
Rocking along watching college baseball, thus far most of the results have not made me very happy,
Clemson won their first game this afternoon. Not quite sure how they made the tourney.
I would have had a Laranja if I'd known.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2019, 11:25:53 PM
3
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2019, 11:25:59 PM
2
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2019, 11:26:07 PM
1
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 31, 2019, 11:32:35 PM
7!
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 31, 2019, 11:57:48 PM
Now I've got some banter catching up to do...
Evening Mayor
How goes it, Dave?
Rocking along watching college baseball, thus far most of the results have not made me very happy,
Clemson won their first game this afternoon. Not quite sure how they made the tourney.
I would have had a Laranja if I'd known.
Never too late.  Save it for a win tomorrow.
Title: Re: 5/31/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 31, 2019, 11:58:53 PM
7!
Remember when we celebrated 18?