CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 09, 2019, 12:00:03 AM

Title: 1/9/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on January 09, 2019, 12:00:03 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 12:02:31 AM
Wow, I really broke the banter yesterday. Let's try to be better today. No promises though.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 09, 2019, 05:25:45 AM
Life happens. Cigars are our distraction.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 09, 2019, 05:48:50 AM
Wow, I really broke the banter yesterday. Let's try to be better today. No promises though.
Not sure we can collectively have a worse day than we did yesterday. And no, universe, that is not a challenge.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2019, 05:49:50 AM
Wow, I really broke the banter yesterday. Let's try to be better today. No promises though.
You are giving yourself too much credit, took the Village to do that.

The loss of your friend is certainly a tragic family story though, thoughts and prayers for her children and other family members.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2019, 06:13:54 AM
Man O' War Side Projects Skull Crusher (Salomon) (5.7"x56) Pack of 5 for $19.99. FS

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal/
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2019, 06:24:24 AM
The Ultimate Goal Is To Be Better Today Than Yesterday, With A Plan To Become Even Better Tomorrow!
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 09, 2019, 06:32:22 AM
Man O' War Side Projects Skull Crusher (Salomon) (5.7"x56) Pack of 5 for $19.99. FS

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal/
never saw that La Gran Llave Connecticut by AJ Fernandez before. It's either new or exclusive to CI? Dunno
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 09, 2019, 06:36:22 AM
Man O' War Side Projects Skull Crusher (Salomon) (5.7"x56) Pack of 5 for $19.99. FS

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal/
never saw that La Gran Llave Connecticut by AJ Fernandez before. It's either new or exclusive to CI? Dunno
Never heard of it, either, but JR sells the maduro version.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 06:38:26 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 06:42:13 AM
Wow, I really broke the banter yesterday. Let's try to be better today. No promises though.
You are giving yourself too much credit, took the Village to do that.

The loss of your friend is certainly a tragic family story though, thoughts and prayers for her children and other family members.
Thank you all for the kind words and support. The remaining family and friends are extremely close knit and will survive this too. I'm not on Facebook but someone took a screenshot of what her son posted and it was absolutely beautiful. She raised him right, that's for sure. The services will be tough to get through.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 06:44:22 AM
Man O' War Side Projects Skull Crusher (Salomon) (5.7"x56) Pack of 5 for $19.99. FS

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal/
never saw that La Gran Llave Connecticut by AJ Fernandez before. It's either new or exclusive to CI? Dunno
Never saw it either but I'm leery.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 06:45:11 AM
Man O' War Side Projects Skull Crusher (Salomon) (5.7"x56) Pack of 5 for $19.99. FS

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal/
never saw that La Gran Llave Connecticut by AJ Fernandez before. It's either new or exclusive to CI? Dunno
Never saw it either but I'm leery.
So let us know, OK?
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2019, 07:06:25 AM
Beautiful 54° clear morning but the 12-15 mph wind will blow your skirts up.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 09, 2019, 07:06:41 AM
Man O' War Side Projects Skull Crusher (Salomon) (5.7"x56) Pack of 5 for $19.99. FS

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal/
never saw that La Gran Llave Connecticut by AJ Fernandez before. It's either new or exclusive to CI? Dunno
Never saw it either but I'm leery.
So let us know, OK?
CNS, I would like to try them, but the price is a little steep for an unknown.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 07:13:12 AM
Beautiful 54° clear morning but the 12-15 mph wind will blow your skirts up.
It's expected to get real windy here but at least it is supposed to be dry. Not too bad for mid January. Hoping to get a cigar in.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2019, 07:15:58 AM
Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones buys $250 million superyacht

https://www.chron.com/life/article/Cowboys-Jerry-Jones-buys-250-million-superyacht-13517019.php

Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 09, 2019, 07:19:58 AM
Beautiful 54° clear morning but the 12-15 mph wind will blow your skirts up.
It's expected to get real windy here but at least it is supposed to be dry. Not too bad for mid January. Hoping to get a cigar in.
We had mid-50s when I left the house for work yesterday. Then we got thunder and lightning with some rain, followed later by hail, and finally a little snow on the ground by this morning. Was quite an Ohio day.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 07:23:34 AM
Beautiful 54° clear morning but the 12-15 mph wind will blow your skirts up.
It's expected to get real windy here but at least it is supposed to be dry. Not too bad for mid January. Hoping to get a cigar in.
We had mid-50s when I left the house for work yesterday. Then we got thunder and lightning with some rain, followed later by hail, and finally a little snow on the ground by this morning. Was quite an Ohio day.
We got similar weather a bit north of us last night.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 09, 2019, 07:44:58 AM
Winter starts for me today. Lake Erie wide open
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 09, 2019, 07:51:48 AM
Morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.  Was out much of the day yesterday but saw the banter bad news pileup.  Sheesh doesn't quite cover it.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 09, 2019, 07:54:15 AM
Sis order placed 12/28 was finally "attempted" delivery 5:26 pm yesterday at the office, which was closed.  Says left a note with instructions.  Nope.  F'kn SurePost.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2019, 07:57:00 AM
Sis order placed 12/28 was finally "attempted" delivery 5:26 pm yesterday at the office, which was closed.  Says left a note with instructions.  Nope.  F'kn SurePost.
Did they charge you sales tax?
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 08:05:13 AM
Winter starts for me today. Lake Erie wide open
Stay warm, Rick.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 08:06:05 AM
Morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.  Was out much of the day yesterday but saw the banter bad news pileup.  Sheesh doesn't quite cover it.
As stated earlier, life happens.

Good morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 09, 2019, 08:13:57 AM
Sis order placed 12/28 was finally "attempted" delivery 5:26 pm yesterday at the office, which was closed.  Says left a note with instructions.  Nope.  F'kn SurePost.
Bastiges.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2019, 08:14:37 AM
Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 09, 2019, 08:17:33 AM
Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
Might be a record for earliest last post for us.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 09, 2019, 08:21:02 AM
Sis order placed 12/28 was finally "attempted" delivery 5:26 pm yesterday at the office, which was closed.  Says left a note with instructions.  Nope.  F'kn SurePost.
Did they charge you sales tax?
No, they did not.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2019, 08:22:19 AM
Sis order placed 12/28 was finally "attempted" delivery 5:26 pm yesterday at the office, which was closed.  Says left a note with instructions.  Nope.  F'kn SurePost.
Did they charge you sales tax?
No, they did not.
Seems to be a state by state thing, they don’t charge it to Florida sales either.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 09, 2019, 08:22:20 AM
Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 09, 2019, 08:25:17 AM
Sis order placed 12/28 was finally "attempted" delivery 5:26 pm yesterday at the office, which was closed.  Says left a note with instructions.  Nope.  F'kn SurePost.
Did they charge you sales tax?
No, they did not.
Seems to be a state by state thing, they don’t charge it to Florida sales either.
As far as I can tell Famous and CI are the only ones charging tax to Texas.  Holts, SBC, CigarPlace, & Sis haven't.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2019, 08:27:23 AM
Sis order placed 12/28 was finally "attempted" delivery 5:26 pm yesterday at the office, which was closed.  Says left a note with instructions.  Nope.  F'kn SurePost.
Did they charge you sales tax?
No, they did not.
Seems to be a state by state thing, they don’t charge it to Florida sales either.
As far as I can tell Famous and CI are the only ones charging tax to Texas.  Holts, SBC, CigarPlace, & Sis haven't.
Sister, CI and Famous all charge it here but so far none of the others have been that I know of.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2019, 08:30:27 AM
Beautiful day here yesterday, warden and I went for a bicycle ride. A little cooler today but looks like we can comfortably go for another ride this afternoon before I enjoy a seagar.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2019, 08:32:48 AM
Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2019, 08:36:40 AM
Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Bean should damn well know about it, the star lives in Austin.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 09, 2019, 08:39:46 AM
Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Yeah I'm guilty. Wife and I watch a shit ton of Netflix. That Bird box was not bad.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 09, 2019, 08:40:12 AM
Beautiful day here yesterday, warden and I went for a bicycle ride. A little cooler today but looks like we can comfortably go for another ride this afternoon before I enjoy a seagar.
Beautiful here yesterday also.  Played hooky in the afternoon, strapped my range bag to the bike and took the back roads to a friend's gun shop with a nice outdoor range.  Don't tell the HR prick.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 09, 2019, 08:41:04 AM
Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
So says Netflix.  We're waiting for Stranger Things to crank up again.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 09, 2019, 08:42:31 AM
Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Bean should damn well know about it, the star lives in Austin.
Yeah, she mentioned it when we had lunch the other day.  I told her I'd try to get around to watching it.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2019, 08:43:06 AM
Beautiful day here yesterday, warden and I went for a bicycle ride. A little cooler today but looks like we can comfortably go for another ride this afternoon before I enjoy a seagar.
Beautiful here yesterday also.  Played hooky in the afternoon, strapped my range bag to the bike and took the back roads to a friend's gun shop with a nice outdoor range.  Don't tell the HR prick.
Yeah, not the sort of TEAM Building HR promotes.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2019, 08:43:58 AM
Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Bean should damn well know about it, the star lives in Austin.
Yeah, she mentioned it when we had lunch the other day.  I told her I'd try to get around to watching it.
Some obvious googling took place there
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2019, 08:44:30 AM
Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Bean should damn well know about it, the star lives in Austin.
Yeah, she mentioned it when we had lunch the other day.  I told her I'd try to get around to watching it.
Good, after you get around to it let me know f I need to watch it.

By the way, I watched Uncle Buck last night.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2019, 08:46:04 AM
Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Bean should damn well know about it, the star lives in Austin.
Yeah, she mentioned it when we had lunch the other day.  I told her I'd try to get around to watching it.
Some obvious googling took place there
Not by me, I read about it a couple of weeks ago, that said I knew nothing of the Netflix B.S.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2019, 08:50:53 AM
I actually met Sandra Bullock one time, was eating at her favorite Mexican Restaurant and she and a couple of others came in and sat at the table next to us.  She was quite cordial, skinniest healthy woman I have ever seen.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2019, 08:51:32 AM
Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Bean should damn well know about it, the star lives in Austin.
Yeah, she mentioned it when we had lunch the other day.  I told her I'd try to get around to watching it.
Good, after you get around to it let me know f I need to watch it.

By the way, I watched Uncle Buck last night.
Classic
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 09, 2019, 08:59:09 AM
Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Bean should damn well know about it, the star lives in Austin.
Yeah, she mentioned it when we had lunch the other day.  I told her I'd try to get around to watching it.
Good, after you get around to it let me know f I need to watch it.

By the way, I watched Uncle Buck last night.
Classic
(https://media1.tenor.com/images/73c69ab3178b22ecec8342bff4aa1d95/tenor.gif?itemid=7789464)
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2019, 09:06:00 AM
Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Bean should damn well know about it, the star lives in Austin.
Yeah, she mentioned it when we had lunch the other day.  I told her I'd try to get around to watching it.
Good, after you get around to it let me know f I need to watch it.

By the way, I watched Uncle Buck last night.
Classic
(https://media1.tenor.com/images/73c69ab3178b22ecec8342bff4aa1d95/tenor.gif?itemid=7789464)
Yeah, go down and get a rat to chew that thing off your face
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 09, 2019, 09:13:27 AM
Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
A woman I work with hasn't shut up about how much she hated this movie since she watched it. It's gotten to be quite funny.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 09, 2019, 09:23:47 AM
did someone mention wind blown skirts?
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2019, 09:23:51 AM
Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
A woman I work with hasn't shut up about how much she hated this movie since she watched it. It's gotten to be quite funny.
Yeah, it's that kind of movie
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 09, 2019, 09:30:38 AM
Oliva V day at the Page.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 09, 2019, 09:33:54 AM
https://halfwheel.com/rob-maneson-leaving-jr-cigar/289539
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 09, 2019, 09:34:26 AM
https://halfwheel.com/2018-awards-factory-of-the-year/289672
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 09, 2019, 09:42:15 AM
Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Bean should damn well know about it, the star lives in Austin.
Yeah, she mentioned it when we had lunch the other day.  I told her I'd try to get around to watching it.
I have watched a lot of series and movies. I liked Ozarks and many of the Netflix originals. I'm waiting for punisher season 2.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 09, 2019, 09:44:15 AM
Good morning Dean
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 09:49:28 AM
Beautiful day here yesterday, warden and I went for a bicycle ride. A little cooler today but looks like we can comfortably go for another ride this afternoon before I enjoy a seagar.
Damn, you really make retirement sound real nice.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 09:53:25 AM
I actually met Sandra Bullock one time, was eating at her favorite Mexican Restaurant and she and a couple of others came in and sat at the table next to us.  She was quite cordial, skinniest healthy woman I have ever seen.
I have 2 degrees of separation since my brother-in-law acted with her on Ocean's Eight.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2019, 09:53:31 AM
Beautiful day here yesterday, warden and I went for a bicycle ride. A little cooler today but looks like we can comfortably go for another ride this afternoon before I enjoy a seagar.
Damn, you really make retirement sound real nice.
It ain’t bad!  👍
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 09, 2019, 09:56:46 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2019, 09:58:24 AM
Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Bean should damn well know about it, the star lives in Austin.
Yeah, she mentioned it when we had lunch the other day.  I told her I'd try to get around to watching it.
I have watched a lot of series and movies. I liked Ozarks and many of the Netflix originals. I'm waiting for punisher season 2.
When I worked in MO I lived right across the lake from where that story occurred.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 09, 2019, 09:58:26 AM
Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Bean should damn well know about it, the star lives in Austin.
Yeah, she mentioned it when we had lunch the other day.  I told her I'd try to get around to watching it.
I have watched a lot of series and movies. I liked Ozarks and many of the Netflix originals. I'm waiting for punisher season 2.
Same here about Ozark and Punisher. Though, I wish they weren't canceling all the Marvel originals.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 09, 2019, 10:00:57 AM
Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Bean should damn well know about it, the star lives in Austin.
Yeah, she mentioned it when we had lunch the other day.  I told her I'd try to get around to watching it.
I have watched a lot of series and movies. I liked Ozarks and many of the Netflix originals. I'm waiting for punisher season 2.
Same here about Ozark and Punisher. Though, I wish they weren't canceling all the Marvel originals.
I agree totally. That Daredevil season 2 was a masterpiece in my opinion.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 09, 2019, 10:03:16 AM
Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Bean should damn well know about it, the star lives in Austin.
Yeah, she mentioned it when we had lunch the other day.  I told her I'd try to get around to watching it.
I have watched a lot of series and movies. I liked Ozarks and many of the Netflix originals. I'm waiting for punisher season 2.
When I worked in MO I lived right across the lake from where that story occurred.
Awesome Dave. Its actually filmed in Georgia with all the tax breaks.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 09, 2019, 10:04:38 AM
Wow, I really broke the banter yesterday. Let's try to be better today. No promises though.
Damn, that was just a shitstorm of sadness. Maybe I should hang my pastoral counseling shingle in here or something.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 09, 2019, 10:05:32 AM
Just got my CF pre-registration email. It's officially time for a countdown.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 09, 2019, 10:06:31 AM
Just got my CF pre-registration email. It's officially time for a countdown.
General admission is up to $190. Sweet Jesus.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 09, 2019, 10:09:54 AM
good morning all. 64° heading to 70° by 1 o'clock. great golf weather, but then a cold front moving in pushing temps into the 40's.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 09, 2019, 10:11:47 AM
Wow, I really broke the banter yesterday. Let's try to be better today. No promises though.
Damn, that was just a shitstorm of sadness. Maybe I should hang my pastoral counseling shingle in here or something.
maybe in the new Banter Update in 2020. by then you'll be able to buy and sell firearms too here.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 10:11:47 AM
did someone mention wind blown skirts?
Great avvy. Good morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2019, 10:12:22 AM
Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Bean should damn well know about it, the star lives in Austin.
Yeah, she mentioned it when we had lunch the other day.  I told her I'd try to get around to watching it.
I have watched a lot of series and movies. I liked Ozarks and many of the Netflix originals. I'm waiting for punisher season 2.
When I worked in MO I lived right across the lake from where that story occurred.
Awesome Dave. Its actually filmed in Georgia with all the tax breaks.
Yeah, they took a few short film shots around the area up there and that was about it.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 09, 2019, 10:12:53 AM
Wow, I really broke the banter yesterday. Let's try to be better today. No promises though.
Damn, that was just a shitstorm of sadness. Maybe I should hang my pastoral counseling shingle in here or something.
maybe in the new Banter Update in 2020. by then you'll be able to buy and sell firearms too here.
I'd never leave. Where could I be going that would be more important?
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 10:13:16 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola Raz.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 09, 2019, 10:17:03 AM
Wow, I really broke the banter yesterday. Let's try to be better today. No promises though.
Damn, that was just a shitstorm of sadness. Maybe I should hang my pastoral counseling shingle in here or something.
maybe in the new Banter Update in 2020. by then you'll be able to buy and sell firearms too here.
I'd never leave. Where could I be going that would be more important?
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 09, 2019, 10:17:12 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola Raz.
Hóla, Señor Alcalde. ¿Que tal?
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 09, 2019, 10:17:42 AM
did someone mention wind blown skirts?
Great avvy. Good morning, Deano.
😊
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2019, 10:20:29 AM
@ Tony - not a Tug but the Coastal Carolina University Marine Research Vessel.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 09, 2019, 10:22:42 AM
Wow, I really broke the banter yesterday. Let's try to be better today. No promises though.
Damn, that was just a shitstorm of sadness. Maybe I should hang my pastoral counseling shingle in here or something.
maybe in the new Banter Update in 2020. by then you'll be able to buy and sell firearms too here.
I'd never leave. Where could I be going that would be more important?
So the proper response would be not to call, because those aren't difficult problems.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 10:23:48 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola Raz.
Hóla, Señor Alcalde. ¿Que tal?
That's a loaded question...
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 10:24:44 AM
@ Tony - not a Tug but the Coastal Carolina University Marine Research Vessel.
It deserves a spot in the book. Very cool.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 09, 2019, 10:25:27 AM
the 7 Rivers Golf Club we use to play has closed indefinately due to drainage, or lack there of. alot of pissed off people, snowbidiots and residents living at the course. of course great news for other local courses but it creates a problem for the regulars that enjoyed a not so crowded course.  7 Rivers is filing a lawsuit against new housing construction and airport expansion in the area. personally, it has always been a problem since it was build and the lawsuit is likely to be thrown out.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 09, 2019, 10:33:14 AM
@ Tony - not a Tug but the Coastal Carolina University Marine Research Vessel.
looks all aluminum.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 09, 2019, 10:33:50 AM
@ Tony - not a Tug but the Coastal Carolina University Marine Research Vessel.
That's a cool looking boat.  We did a project for the Virginia Institute of Marine Sciences a few years back.  Interesting stuff going on there.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 09, 2019, 10:43:10 AM
the 7 Rivers Golf Club we use to play has closed indefinately due to drainage, or lack there of. alot of pissed off people, snowbidiots and residents living at the course. of course great news for other local courses but it creates a problem for the regulars that enjoyed a not so crowded course.  7 Rivers is filing a lawsuit against new housing construction and airport expansion in the area. personally, it has always been a problem since it was build and the lawsuit is likely to be thrown out.
That sucks for the course and the regulars. But my understanding is most of FL has a drainage problem. Might be a tough case to argue.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2019, 10:55:18 AM
Just got my CF pre-registration email. It's officially time for a countdown.
General admission is up to $190. Sweet Jesus.
I'd love to walk around the event just as a spectator and not collect cigars, I'm just not going to pay $190 for cigars I don't need/want.

I miss Barry
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 09, 2019, 11:07:43 AM
Just got my CF pre-registration email. It's officially time for a countdown.
General admission is up to $190. Sweet Jesus.
I'd love to walk around the event just as a spectator and not collect cigars, I'm just not going to pay $190 for cigars I don't need/want.

I miss Barry
Nate has said the same thing, if they had a cheap option for just walking around and checking out the sights, no cigars or swag, we'd be all over it.

Same.  :-\
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2019, 11:15:15 AM
Just got my CF pre-registration email. It's officially time for a countdown.
General admission is up to $190. Sweet Jesus.
I'd love to walk around the event just as a spectator and not collect cigars, I'm just not going to pay $190 for cigars I don't need/want.

I miss Barry
Nate has said the same thing, if they had a cheap option for just walking around and checking out the sights, no cigars or swag, we'd be all over it.

Same.  :-\
I think many people would choose that option and they'd have no event
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 09, 2019, 11:17:46 AM
Just got my CF pre-registration email. It's officially time for a countdown.
General admission is up to $190. Sweet Jesus.
I'd love to walk around the event just as a spectator and not collect cigars, I'm just not going to pay $190 for cigars I don't need/want.

I miss Barry
one of my favorite times, visiting Canada with the best BOTL.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 09, 2019, 11:18:59 AM
Just got my CF pre-registration email. It's officially time for a countdown.
General admission is up to $190. Sweet Jesus.
I'd love to walk around the event just as a spectator and not collect cigars, I'm just not going to pay $190 for cigars I don't need/want.

I miss Barry
Nate has said the same thing, if they had a cheap option for just walking around and checking out the sights, no cigars or swag, we'd be all over it.

Same.  :-\
I think many people would choose that option and they'd have no event
They could always put them up for sale a week or two after the initial tickets go on sale. They sell out 6000 tickets in 2 minutes, I'm sure they'd still find enough people to pay the regular prices.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 09, 2019, 11:19:36 AM
Just got my CF pre-registration email. It's officially time for a countdown.
General admission is up to $190. Sweet Jesus.
I'd love to walk around the event just as a spectator and not collect cigars, I'm just not going to pay $190 for cigars I don't need/want.

I miss Barry
one of my favorite times, visiting Canada with the best BOTL.
I still have our FB message chats saved, can't bear to delete it.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 09, 2019, 11:21:13 AM
the 7 Rivers Golf Club we use to play has closed indefinately due to drainage, or lack there of. alot of pissed off people, snowbidiots and residents living at the course. of course great news for other local courses but it creates a problem for the regulars that enjoyed a not so crowded course.  7 Rivers is filing a lawsuit against new housing construction and airport expansion in the area. personally, it has always been a problem since it was build and the lawsuit is likely to be thrown out.
That sucks for the course and the regulars. But my understanding is most of FL has a drainage problem. Might be a tough case to argue.
the course we play regularly is always high and dry, great drainage. the new owners are from Black Diamond and have turned a poorly maintained course into a nice little jewel. they've worked their asses off since July and it looks great. of course they fired the complete staff except one barmaid.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 09, 2019, 11:29:47 AM
[...]
That's good to hear. Would hate to live in FL and have nowhere dry to golf. Sounds like the seventh circle of hell or something.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 11:33:13 AM
Just got my CF pre-registration email. It's officially time for a countdown.
General admission is up to $190. Sweet Jesus.
I'd love to walk around the event just as a spectator and not collect cigars, I'm just not going to pay $190 for cigars I don't need/want.

I miss Barry
Just got a text from Charlie saying the same thing.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 11:35:23 AM
Just got my CF pre-registration email. It's officially time for a countdown.
General admission is up to $190. Sweet Jesus.
I'd love to walk around the event just as a spectator and not collect cigars, I'm just not going to pay $190 for cigars I don't need/want.

I miss Barry
one of my favorite times, visiting Canada with the best BOTL.
I still have our FB message chats saved, can't bear to delete it.
I have his obit in one of my phone's browser tabs.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 09, 2019, 11:43:16 AM
http://www.cigarsnobmag.com/top-25/2019/1/8/the-top-25-cigars-of-2018-6-15

#6 for fish
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2019, 11:56:59 AM
http://www.cigarsnobmag.com/top-25/2019/1/8/the-top-25-cigars-of-2018-6-15

#6 for fish
Link won't open for me but guessing Belle Artes Maduro?
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 09, 2019, 12:09:59 PM
Just got my CF pre-registration email. It's officially time for a countdown.
General admission is up to $190. Sweet Jesus.
I'd love to walk around the event just as a spectator and not collect cigars, I'm just not going to pay $190 for cigars I don't need/want.

I miss Barry
one of my favorite times, visiting Canada with the best BOTL.
I still have our FB message chats saved, can't bear to delete it.
I have his obit in one of my phone's browser tabs.
I printed it with his picture to frame, just haven't gotten around to frame it.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 09, 2019, 12:10:53 PM
http://www.cigarsnobmag.com/top-25/2019/1/8/the-top-25-cigars-of-2018-6-15

#6 for fish

502 Bad Gateway
xCplk1MF/OML153kc @ Wed, 09 Jan 2019 17:10:26 GMT
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 09, 2019, 12:11:37 PM
off to the course for lunch and play. later guys.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2019, 12:12:23 PM
http://www.cigarsnobmag.com/top-25/2019/1/8/the-top-25-cigars-of-2018-6-15

#6 for fish

502 Bad Gateway
xCplk1MF/OML153kc @ Wed, 09 Jan 2019 17:10:26 GMT
Same here
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 12:18:23 PM

http://www.cigarsnobmag.com/top-25/2019/1/8/the-top-25-cigars-of-2018-6-15

#6 for fish

502 Bad Gateway
xCplk1MF/OML153kc @ Wed, 09 Jan 2019 17:10:26 GMT
Same here

Link worked fine here. Yes, you are correct in assuming it was the Belles Artes maduro.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2019, 12:23:48 PM

http://www.cigarsnobmag.com/top-25/2019/1/8/the-top-25-cigars-of-2018-6-15

#6 for fish

502 Bad Gateway
xCplk1MF/OML153kc @ Wed, 09 Jan 2019 17:10:26 GMT
Same here

Link worked fine here. Yes, you are correct in assuming it was the Belles Artes maduro.
May buy a box by Saturday when the bid ends
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 09, 2019, 01:14:39 PM

http://www.cigarsnobmag.com/top-25/2019/1/8/the-top-25-cigars-of-2018-6-15

#6 for fish

502 Bad Gateway
xCplk1MF/OML153kc @ Wed, 09 Jan 2019 17:10:26 GMT
Same here

Link worked fine here. Yes, you are correct in assuming it was the Belles Artes maduro.
May buy a box by Saturday when the bid ends
That's all the motivation I need to start running up the price. :D
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 02:05:16 PM

http://www.cigarsnobmag.com/top-25/2019/1/8/the-top-25-cigars-of-2018-6-15

#6 for fish

502 Bad Gateway
xCplk1MF/OML153kc @ Wed, 09 Jan 2019 17:10:26 GMT
Same here

Link worked fine here. Yes, you are correct in assuming it was the Belles Artes maduro.
May buy a box by Saturday when the bid ends
That's all the motivation I need to start running up the price. :D
That seems douche.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 09, 2019, 02:14:15 PM

http://www.cigarsnobmag.com/top-25/2019/1/8/the-top-25-cigars-of-2018-6-15

#6 for fish

502 Bad Gateway
xCplk1MF/OML153kc @ Wed, 09 Jan 2019 17:10:26 GMT
Same here

Link worked fine here. Yes, you are correct in assuming it was the Belles Artes maduro.
May buy a box by Saturday when the bid ends
That's all the motivation I need to start running up the price. :D
That seems douche.
Oh, no question - dick move, all the way.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 02:19:11 PM

http://www.cigarsnobmag.com/top-25/2019/1/8/the-top-25-cigars-of-2018-6-15

#6 for fish

502 Bad Gateway
xCplk1MF/OML153kc @ Wed, 09 Jan 2019 17:10:26 GMT
Same here

Link worked fine here. Yes, you are correct in assuming it was the Belles Artes maduro.
May buy a box by Saturday when the bid ends
That's all the motivation I need to start running up the price. :D
That seems douche.
Oh, no question - dick move, all the way.
I was just trying to bring up the post count.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 09, 2019, 02:19:51 PM
That'll do it for me. Off tomorrow because I have to take the wife to get shots in her back, so I'll see youse guys Friday. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 09, 2019, 02:20:10 PM

http://www.cigarsnobmag.com/top-25/2019/1/8/the-top-25-cigars-of-2018-6-15

#6 for fish

502 Bad Gateway
xCplk1MF/OML153kc @ Wed, 09 Jan 2019 17:10:26 GMT
Same here

Link worked fine here. Yes, you are correct in assuming it was the Belles Artes maduro.
May buy a box by Saturday when the bid ends
That's all the motivation I need to start running up the price. :D
That seems douche.
Oh, no question - dick move, all the way.
I was just trying to bring up the post count.
Let a few more of the Russians in. ;)
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 02:22:30 PM

http://www.cigarsnobmag.com/top-25/2019/1/8/the-top-25-cigars-of-2018-6-15

#6 for fish

502 Bad Gateway
xCplk1MF/OML153kc @ Wed, 09 Jan 2019 17:10:26 GMT
Same here

Link worked fine here. Yes, you are correct in assuming it was the Belles Artes maduro.
May buy a box by Saturday when the bid ends
That's all the motivation I need to start running up the price. :D
That seems douche.
Oh, no question - dick move, all the way.
I was just trying to bring up the post count.
Let a few more of the Russians in. ;)
They're not interested. I've tried.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 02:22:52 PM
That'll do it for me. Off tomorrow because I have to take the wife to get shots in her back, so I'll see youse guys Friday. Hazzuh!
Good luck to her. See ya.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: sfish on January 09, 2019, 02:22:55 PM

http://www.cigarsnobmag.com/top-25/2019/1/8/the-top-25-cigars-of-2018-6-15

#6 for fish

502 Bad Gateway
xCplk1MF/OML153kc @ Wed, 09 Jan 2019 17:10:26 GMT
Same here

Link worked fine here. Yes, you are correct in assuming it was the Belles Artes maduro.
May buy a box by Saturday when the bid ends
That's all the motivation I need to start running up the price. :D
Wouldn't be the first time...and that just cost you one at CF!!
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 09, 2019, 02:24:39 PM

http://www.cigarsnobmag.com/top-25/2019/1/8/the-top-25-cigars-of-2018-6-15

#6 for fish

502 Bad Gateway
xCplk1MF/OML153kc @ Wed, 09 Jan 2019 17:10:26 GMT
Same here

Link worked fine here. Yes, you are correct in assuming it was the Belles Artes maduro.
May buy a box by Saturday when the bid ends
That's all the motivation I need to start running up the price. :D
Wouldn't be the first time...and that just cost you one at CF!!
LALTS
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2019, 02:44:10 PM
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”: Middle School Student Records Teacher Masturbating In Classroom

https://breaking911.com/middle-school-student-records-teacher-masturbating-in-classroom/

Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2019, 02:45:44 PM
Not a bad deal at all these days for Lancero fans.  Holts daily deal.

Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2019, 03:11:06 PM
Almost missed this one Tony

Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 09, 2019, 03:27:01 PM
That'll do it for me. Off tomorrow because I have to take the wife to get shots in her back, so I'll see youse guys Friday. Hazzuh!
Good luck to her. See ya.
I know you have left LTG but epidural? I get them for 2 herniated discs
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: Oyam18 on January 09, 2019, 04:10:59 PM
At $3 a stick, had to buy.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 09, 2019, 04:32:03 PM
At $3 a stick, had to buy.
Yeah those are great only problem is...
You didn't buy enough at that price.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 04:35:20 PM
Almost missed this one Tony
Great to get a different angle once in a while.

(Enter Mark)
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 09, 2019, 04:53:20 PM
Almost missed this one Tony
Great to get a different angle once in a while.

(Enter Mark)
From behind!  Is TWSS?  Maybe...
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 09, 2019, 04:59:41 PM
Almost missed this one Tony
Great to get a different angle once in a while.

(Enter Mark)
From behind!  Is TWSS?  Maybe...
He did say enter
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 09, 2019, 05:03:34 PM
Almost missed this one Tony
Great to get a different angle once in a while.

(Enter Mark)
From behind!  Is TWSS?  Maybe...
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 09, 2019, 05:04:03 PM
Mail Call
Unboxing little brown box(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190109/42d79ba947a0f39fb043cc8b720a16a3.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: Oyam18 on January 09, 2019, 05:21:04 PM
At $3 a stick, had to buy.
Yeah those are great only problem is...
You didn't buy enough at that price.
i hope that’s true, that would make them Great!
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 09, 2019, 05:24:42 PM
That'll do it for me. Off tomorrow because I have to take the wife to get shots in her back, so I'll see youse guys Friday. Hazzuh!
Good luck to her. See ya.
I know you have left LTG but epidural? I get them for 2 herniated discs
Not sure if these will be epidural, as they're supposed to be trying something a little different, but they ARE for bad discs.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 05:30:03 PM
Almost missed this one Tony
Great to get a different angle once in a while.

(Enter Mark)
From behind!  Is TWSS?  Maybe...
Hahaha
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 05:31:09 PM
Mail Call
Unboxing little brown box(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190109/42d79ba947a0f39fb043cc8b720a16a3.jpg)
Nice.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 05:31:43 PM
At $3 a stick, had to buy.
Yeah those are great only problem is...
You didn't buy enough at that price.
i hope that’s true, that would make them Great!
How goes it, OyDave?
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 09, 2019, 06:29:01 PM
That'll do it for me. Off tomorrow because I have to take the wife to get shots in her back, so I'll see youse guys Friday. Hazzuh!
Good luck to her. See ya.
I know you have left LTG but epidural? I get them for 2 herniated discs
Not sure if these will be epidural, as they're supposed to be trying something a little different, but they ARE for bad discs.
Hey LTG. I have had many of the epidural and facet injections. Hope things go well and she is feeling better soon.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: Oyam18 on January 09, 2019, 07:27:52 PM
At $3 a stick, had to buy.
Yeah those are great only problem is...
You didn't buy enough at that price.
i hope that’s true, that would make them Great!
How goes it, OyDave?
ok here
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: razgueado on January 09, 2019, 08:22:10 PM
This day sucked mightily. But I didn't get a pink slip and nobody died. So I shouldn't complain. But it surely sucked.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 09, 2019, 08:41:23 PM
My ride to work is going to suck. So for right now I will enjoy the rest of my RP olde World reserve corojo
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 09, 2019, 08:47:47 PM
That'll do it for me. Off tomorrow because I have to take the wife to get shots in her back, so I'll see youse guys Friday. Hazzuh!
Good luck to her. See ya.
I know you have left LTG but epidural? I get them for 2 herniated discs
Not sure if these will be epidural, as they're supposed to be trying something a little different, but they ARE for bad discs.
Hey LTG. I have had many of the epidural and facet injections. Hope things go well and she is feeling better soon.
She's gotten them many times, usually every 3-4 months. I'm guessing she'll eventually need surgery, but she's in no hurry for that mess, so for now, it's just pain management.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 09, 2019, 09:05:28 PM
That'll do it for me. Off tomorrow because I have to take the wife to get shots in her back, so I'll see youse guys Friday. Hazzuh!
Good luck to her. See ya.
I know you have left LTG but epidural? I get them for 2 herniated discs
Not sure if these will be epidural, as they're supposed to be trying something a little different, but they ARE for bad discs.
Hey LTG. I have had many of the epidural and facet injections. Hope things go well and she is feeling better soon.
She's gotten them many times, usually every 3-4 months. I'm guessing she'll eventually need surgery, but she's in no hurry for that mess, so for now, it's just pain management.
I was once in rough shape but now I am doing well. Hopefully she gets a treatment she responds well to.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 09:24:54 PM
This day sucked mightily. But I didn't get a pink slip and nobody died. So I shouldn't complain. But it surely sucked.
It's all relative.
Title: Re: 1/9/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 09, 2019, 09:30:30 PM
On a positive note... My friend's niece started a gofundme page for her orphaned cousins and received over $23,000 pledges in 10 hours. They originally intended to raise $10k. Pretty cool.