CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 17, 2019, 12:00:05 AM

Title: 4/17/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on April 17, 2019, 12:00:05 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 17, 2019, 05:17:55 AM
Good morning. Get and smoke something.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 05:32:28 AM
Good morning. Get and smoke something.
Morning Blue, get those boilers roaring!
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 05:35:32 AM
Morning Humps and Humpers!  Hot Cuban going here.

“A Wednesday with no rain is a dry hump day.”
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 17, 2019, 05:38:32 AM
Good morning. Get and smoke something.
Morning Blue, get those boilers roaring!
Hi Dave. I'm on it. Have stupid lift training. I don't go up in bucket's the electricians do. I don't change no stinking lights
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 05:40:55 AM
Good morning. Get and smoke something.
Morning Blue, get those boilers roaring!
Hi Dave. I'm on it. Have stupid lift training. I don't go up in bucket's the electricians do. I don't change no stinking lights
I added a photo for you😂
As old government workers say:  “pay is the same whether you are fighting or marching”
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 05:41:20 AM
Beautiful moon here this morning
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 17, 2019, 05:44:25 AM
Beautiful moon here this morning
34 right now but getting up to 60. I have to to do something outside when I get home
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 05:46:01 AM
Clear and 52° this morning, 75° and mostly cloudy this afternoon.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 05:51:32 AM
JAMMING WEDNESDAY🙄.

Gurkha 130th Reserve Churchill Tubo

5 for $29.99 FS
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 17, 2019, 06:00:54 AM
Good morning. Get and smoke something.
Morning Blue, get those boilers roaring!
Hi Dave. I'm on it. Have stupid lift training. I don't go up in bucket's the electricians do. I don't change no stinking lights
So you're saying you don't even lift, bro?
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 17, 2019, 06:08:37 AM
So here we are again. Good morning, blokes.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 17, 2019, 06:39:57 AM
Blokes lull?
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 17, 2019, 06:47:58 AM
Blokes lull?
Definitely our most British lull.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 17, 2019, 06:59:32 AM
Blokes lull?
Definitely our most British lull.
Cheerio, then.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 17, 2019, 07:03:37 AM
Blokes lull?
Definitely our most British lull.
Cheerio, then.
Quite right.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 17, 2019, 07:08:05 AM
Blokes lull?
Definitely our most British lull.
Hey mate
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 17, 2019, 07:27:31 AM
Blokes lull?
Definitely our most British lull.
Hey mate
Good morning, Rick.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 17, 2019, 07:32:45 AM
good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.
fixed breakfast for the shelter lady before she peddled herself off to work.
got blood work, xrays, and ct scan in Ocala at 1pm, no golf again.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 07:33:51 AM
Are these the Fratello’s you boys like?

Fratello Oro Robusto

5/$22.50 FS

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/joecigar/
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 07:34:29 AM
good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.
fixed breakfast for the shelter lady before she peddled herself off to work.
got blood work, xrays, and ct scan in Ocala at 1pm, no golf again.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
Morning Dean’O
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 17, 2019, 07:35:12 AM
Are these the Fratello’s you boys like?

Fratello Oro Robusto

5/$22.50 FS

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/joecigar/
Haven't had the gold but no, the ones we bought recently were the Navetta.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 07:36:48 AM
Are these the Fratello’s you boys like?

Fratello Oro Robusto

5/$22.50 FS

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/joecigar/
Haven't had the gold but no, the ones we bought recently were the Navetta.
OK, maybe those will show up later
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 17, 2019, 07:42:43 AM
good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.
fixed breakfast for the shelter lady before she peddled herself off to work.
got blood work, xrays, and ct scan in Ocala at 1pm, no golf again.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
Morning, Deano.

Speaking of golf, how about that Tiger Woods, huh? ;)
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: sfish on April 17, 2019, 07:43:34 AM
Are these the Fratello’s you boys like?

Fratello Oro Robusto

5/$22.50 FS

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/joecigar/
Rated very well by Halfwheel
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 17, 2019, 07:50:12 AM
good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.
fixed breakfast for the shelter lady before she peddled herself off to work.
got blood work, xrays, and ct scan in Ocala at 1pm, no golf again.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
Morning, Deano.

Speaking of golf, how about that Tiger Woods, huh? ;)
You starting that shit up again?
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 17, 2019, 08:08:19 AM
good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.
fixed breakfast for the shelter lady before she peddled herself off to work.
got blood work, xrays, and ct scan in Ocala at 1pm, no golf again.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
Morning, Deano.

Speaking of golf, how about that Tiger Woods, huh? ;)
You starting that shit up again?
(https://media3.giphy.com/media/10rsLtGrOcCR0s/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 17, 2019, 08:09:06 AM
good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.
fixed breakfast for the shelter lady before she peddled herself off to work.
got blood work, xrays, and ct scan in Ocala at 1pm, no golf again.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
Morning, Deano.

Speaking of golf, how about that Tiger Woods, huh? ;)
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 17, 2019, 08:10:07 AM
good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.
fixed breakfast for the shelter lady before she peddled herself off to work.
got blood work, xrays, and ct scan in Ocala at 1pm, no golf again.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
Morning, Deano.

Speaking of golf, how about that Tiger Woods, huh? ;)
CNS
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 17, 2019, 08:13:42 AM
good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.
fixed breakfast for the shelter lady before she peddled herself off to work.
got blood work, xrays, and ct scan in Ocala at 1pm, no golf again.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
Morning, Deano.

Speaking of golf, how about that Tiger Woods, huh? ;)
You starting that shit up again?
(https://media3.giphy.com/media/10rsLtGrOcCR0s/giphy.gif)
Yeah he was pretty darn good.
Good morning Guys.
Lift training today.
See ya after lunch
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 17, 2019, 09:20:57 AM
good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.
fixed breakfast for the shelter lady before she peddled herself off to work.
got blood work, xrays, and ct scan in Ocala at 1pm, no golf again.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
Morning, Deano.

Speaking of golf, how about that Tiger Woods, huh? ;)
You starting that shit up again?
(https://media3.giphy.com/media/10rsLtGrOcCR0s/giphy.gif)
Yeah he was pretty darn good.
Good morning Guys.
Lift training today.
See ya after lunch
I hope you mean an elevator. We are being British today, after all.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 09:40:14 AM
good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.
fixed breakfast for the shelter lady before she peddled herself off to work.
got blood work, xrays, and ct scan in Ocala at 1pm, no golf again.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
Morning, Deano.

Speaking of golf, how about that Tiger Woods, huh? ;)
You starting that shit up again?
(https://media3.giphy.com/media/10rsLtGrOcCR0s/giphy.gif)
Yeah he was pretty darn good.
Good morning Guys.
Lift training today.
See ya after lunch
I hope you mean an elevator. We are being British today, after all.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 09:40:57 AM
“PONCA”
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 09:44:44 AM
Big Win For The Good Guys!

Man Uses AK-47 Against 5 Home Invaders, Killing 3 And Injuring 2

HOUSTON, TEXAS — A man fought for his life against not one, not two, but five armed men who broke into his home. This gun owner was prepared for a fight, and utilized his AK-47 to defend his home and his life.

Two masked men went into the home where the 20-year-old resident was. At first, he though it was a joke, but quickly realized that these armed men meant business.

When they demanded cash, the resident complied. At least, that’s what he wanted them to believe. He said that he was going for what they wanted and reached under the couch.

Instead of pulling out money, he instead pulled out his AK-47 and began shooting at the suspects.

Three of the men were killed, and the other two were injured. Both injured suspects were taken to the hospital and then arrested.The
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 09:49:04 AM
Nice buy for when the bad guys visit your home👍

https://www.gunbuyer.com/mossberg-500-tactical-pump-12ga-20-barrel-3-chamber-7-1-heat-shield-ghost-ring-sights-50567.html?utm_source=GunBuyer.com+Newsletter&utm_campaign=3ecd139368-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_04_16_10_18&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_4243491712-3ecd139368-123017857&mc_cid=3ecd139368&mc_eid=010d39b9f0
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: razgueado on April 17, 2019, 09:59:31 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 10:10:57 AM
65 Year Old Florida Grandma hits 300-pound, half-naked attacker with baseball bat

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=WQZLOdTKMHo
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 10:12:24 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: razgueado on April 17, 2019, 10:21:11 AM
65 Year Old Florida Grandma hits 300-pound, half-naked attacker with baseball bat

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=WQZLOdTKMHo
Florida. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: razgueado on April 17, 2019, 10:21:26 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Morning, UsedToBeTex.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 17, 2019, 11:47:38 AM
“PONCA”
Gorgeous!
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 17, 2019, 11:48:38 AM
Is it still Monday?
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 17, 2019, 11:48:56 AM
Mornin', Raz.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 11:58:40 AM
Is it still Monday?
Yes but Wednesday will be here before you know it.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 17, 2019, 12:37:45 PM
Is it still Monday?
Yes but Wednesday will be here before you know it.

Friggin bucket truck training.
Good Afternoon Raz.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 17, 2019, 12:38:46 PM
Going to smoke and get a coffee
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 12:38:48 PM
Hamburgers and Tater Tots on the balcony, lots of boat activity.

Had a jet ski crash about 2 hours ago a few miles up the waterway, one person transported to the hospital.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 12:39:13 PM
Going to smoke and get a coffee
Sounds like a good idea.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 01:13:19 PM
Our new local Waterway Cruise Ship “Island Time” passing by

Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 01:14:04 PM
🤔  Cigar then a nap or nap first and then a cigar
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 01:15:59 PM
Woman connected to Colorado school threats is dead, FBI says

Sol Pais, an 18-year-old woman described as being “infatuated with (the) Columbine school shooting” and who allegedly made a school threat, was found dead at the base of Mt. Evans, multiple media outlets have reported.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 17, 2019, 01:16:27 PM
Is it still Monday?
Yes but Wednesday will be here before you know it.

Friggin bucket truck training.
Good Afternoon Raz.
they are alot of fun though.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 17, 2019, 01:16:59 PM
morning RazMan.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 17, 2019, 01:19:20 PM
blood work done.
xrays next.
the CT scan, or MRI, something like that.
then EKG or EEG.
too many letters. very fucking confusing.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 17, 2019, 01:20:37 PM
is it FUCT or FUCKED?

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/16/713632552/supreme-court-dances-around-the-f-word-with-real-potential-financial-consequence
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 17, 2019, 01:22:41 PM
https://halfwheel.com/don-pepin-garcia-original-taa-exclusive-limited-edition-2019-arrives-in-stores/298032
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 17, 2019, 01:25:04 PM
A shopper on a scooter was arrested in the theft of nearly $2,000 in merchandise from a store in The Villages.

Nicole Raymond, 48, of Inverness, on Sunday afternoon entered Belk at La Plaza Grande, riding on a scooter, according to an arrest report from the Lady Lake Police Department. She had two large bags.

She selected “a large amount of clothing” and concealed it in the bags, the report said. She left the store without paying for the merchandise, but was detained by the store’s loss prevention officer. The total value of the merchandise was $1,794.20.

She was arrested on charge of grand retail theft and booked at the Lake County Jail. Bond was set at $5,000.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 01:26:39 PM
blood work done.
xrays next.
the CT scan, or MRI, something like that.
then EKG or EEG.
too many letters. very fucking confusing.
Biggg difference between a CT and an MRI
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 17, 2019, 01:26:58 PM
bowling is danderous:

A wife was arrested after allegedly attacking her husband in a dispute over bowling.

Heather Pinkerton, 31, of Fruitland Park, was arrested at 9:44 p.m. Monday at the Break Point Alley bowling alley in Tavares.

She and her husband had gotten into a verbal argument that turned physical, according to an arrest report from the Tavares Police Department.

Pinkerton snatched her husband’s glasses and broke them. He responded by knocking a drink over on a table. He walked away in an effort to diffuse the situation, but Pinkerton “pursued him and continued to yell at him,” the arrest report said. She struck him with her purse, which contained a set of keys. He grabbed her in a bear hug to get her to calm down before police arrived on the scene.

Pinkerton’s husband had fresh scratches on his face, the report noted.

The Key West native was arrested on a charge of battery and booked at the Lake County Jail. She was released after posting $500 bond.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 17, 2019, 01:28:37 PM
blood work done.
xrays next.
the CT scan, or MRI, something like that.
then EKG or EEG.
too many letters. very fucking confusing.
Biggg difference between a CT and an MRI
too many test. damn insurance scam.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 17, 2019, 01:28:59 PM
it's time.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 01:30:32 PM
blood work done.
xrays next.
the CT scan, or MRI, something like that.
then EKG or EEG.
too many letters. very fucking confusing.
Biggg difference between a CT and an MRI
too many test. damn insurance scam.
If you are having a heart issue none of that is a scam.

MRI is an uncomfortable pain in the ass but nothing to the rest of them.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 17, 2019, 01:32:40 PM
MRI
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 17, 2019, 01:38:35 PM
[...]

I would've loved to have known what the actual dispute was. About how to pick up a 7-10 split?
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 17, 2019, 01:40:02 PM
A shopper on a scooter was arrested in the theft of nearly $2,000 in merchandise from a store in The Villages.

Nicole Raymond, 48, of Inverness, on Sunday afternoon entered Belk at La Plaza Grande, riding on a scooter, according to an arrest report from the Lady Lake Police Department. She had two large bags.

She selected “a large amount of clothing” and concealed it in the bags, the report said. She left the store without paying for the merchandise, but was detained by the store’s loss prevention officer. The total value of the merchandise was $1,794.20.

She was arrested on charge of grand retail theft and booked at the Lake County Jail. Bond was set at $5,000.
Those old commercials certainly never painted a real picture of The Villages.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 17, 2019, 01:57:47 PM
You'd have to hit me in the head with something hard several times to make me a conservative, but even I think this is ridiculous.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/american-flag-design-laguna-beach-police-cars-causes-panic-pride-104855538.html
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 17, 2019, 02:17:27 PM
Our new local Waterway Cruise Ship “Island Time” passing by
They gamble on that thing?
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 17, 2019, 02:18:29 PM
is it FUCT or FUCKED?

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/16/713632552/supreme-court-dances-around-the-f-word-with-real-potential-financial-consequence
You tell us.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 17, 2019, 02:21:48 PM
You'd have to hit me in the head with something hard several times to make me a conservative, but even I think this is ridiculous.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/american-flag-design-laguna-beach-police-cars-causes-panic-pride-104855538.html
Too much reading, I'll take your word for it.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 17, 2019, 02:22:57 PM
is it FUCT or FUCKED?

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/16/713632552/supreme-court-dances-around-the-f-word-with-real-potential-financial-consequence
You tell us.
Kinda sounds to me like FUCT is no good, since when you say it, sounds exactly like FUCKED.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 17, 2019, 02:24:13 PM
You'd have to hit me in the head with something hard several times to make me a conservative, but even I think this is ridiculous.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/american-flag-design-laguna-beach-police-cars-causes-panic-pride-104855538.html
Too much reading, I'll take your word for it.
The bottom line is the new American flag logo on these police cruisers is too "aggressive" for some people, because of...reasons. Judge for yourself:

(https://www.latimes.com/resizer/uNawPelCi5rMcIt1FczfTdjiZxI=/800x0/www.trbimg.com/img-5cb20d7e/turbine/la-1555172729-d4e8pe6d7y-snap-image)
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 17, 2019, 02:24:46 PM
You can take my word on this, too - hazzuh!
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 02:46:35 PM
🤔  Cigar then a nap or nap first and then a cigar
Went with the nap first.

Went into the humi archives today, Padilla Miami Perfecto from 2010.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 03:11:15 PM
MRI Lull?
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 17, 2019, 03:15:05 PM
testing all done.
hungry, metallic taste in my mouth. got a hankering for tacos.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 03:16:44 PM
testing all done.
hungry, metallic taste in my mouth. got a hankering for tacos.
Sure sign you need an enema immediately
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 03:17:39 PM
You having heart issues Dean’O?
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 17, 2019, 03:30:36 PM

You having heart hard-on issues Dean’O?

Fixed it.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 17, 2019, 03:36:56 PM
You having heart issues Dean’O?
doctor suspects a stroke earlier.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 17, 2019, 03:38:11 PM

You having heart hard-on issues Dean’O?

Fixed it.
I would have to have one hell of a problem with that for you to fix it.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 03:40:52 PM

You having heart hard-on issues Dean’O?

Fixed it.
I would have to have one hell of a problem with that for you to fix it.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 03:42:44 PM
You having heart issues Dean’O?
doctor suspects a stroke earlier.
Been there done that, hope it is minor but heed the warning!
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 03:46:27 PM
🤔  Cigar then a nap or nap first and then a cigar
Went with the nap first.

Went into the humi archives today, Padilla Miami Perfecto from 2010.
Draw was a bit tight for the 1st half but a really nice smoke.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 17, 2019, 03:51:38 PM
You having heart issues Dean’O?
doctor suspects a stroke earlier.
Been there done that, hope it is minor but heed the warning!
more tests tomorrow. I see the doctor Tuesday.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 17, 2019, 04:11:04 PM

You having heart hard-on issues Dean’O?

Fixed it.
I would have to have one hell of a problem with that for you to fix it.
You just said it yourself that the doctor suspects you stroke it too often.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 17, 2019, 04:14:08 PM

You having heart hard-on issues Dean’O?

Fixed it.
I would have to have one hell of a problem with that for you to fix it.
You just said it yourself that the doctor suspects you stroke it too often.
I have helpers to stroke it for me.
LOL.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 04:21:51 PM

You having heart hard-on issues Dean’O?

Fixed it.
I would have to have one hell of a problem with that for you to fix it.
You just said it yourself that the doctor suspects you stroke it too often.
I have helpers to stroke it for me.
LOL.
I thought all the helpers resigned
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 17, 2019, 04:42:22 PM

You having heart hard-on issues Dean’O?

Fixed it.
I would have to have one hell of a problem with that for you to fix it.
You just said it yourself that the doctor suspects you stroke it too often.
I have helpers to stroke it for me.
LOL.
I thought all the helpers resigned
I have a few left.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 17, 2019, 05:51:35 PM
think I'll try a lightly grilled tuna and cheese for dinner.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 05:52:49 PM
think I'll try a lightly grilled tuna and cheese for dinner.
We are totally undecided on dinner but it will be something light.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 17, 2019, 06:00:23 PM
think I'll try a lightly grilled tuna and cheese for dinner.
We are totally undecided on dinner but it will be something light.
I don't know what we're having either but it will not likely be light.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 06:26:14 PM
think I'll try a lightly grilled tuna and cheese for dinner.
We are totally undecided on dinner but it will be something light.
I don't know what we're having either but it will not likely be light.
I had a heavy lunch
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 17, 2019, 07:20:02 PM
think I'll try a lightly grilled tuna and cheese for dinner.
We are totally undecided on dinner but it will be something light.
I don't know what we're having either but it will not likely be light.
I had a heavy lunch
Assorted crackers, salami, cheese spreads and smoked salmon.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 17, 2019, 07:43:40 PM
think I'll try a lightly grilled tuna and cheese for dinner.
We are totally undecided on dinner but it will be something light.
I don't know what we're having either but it will not likely be light.
I had a heavy lunch
Assorted crackers, salami, cheese spreads and smoked salmon.
that sounds great.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 17, 2019, 07:44:19 PM
Short Story and coffee.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 17, 2019, 07:45:32 PM
homeless may not be homeless much longer. talking with a lady that needs a roommate.
Title: Re: 4/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 17, 2019, 10:33:17 PM
homeless may not be homeless much longer. talking with a lady that needs a roommate.
Is the other lady moving in too?