CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 08, 2019, 12:00:06 AM

Title: 11/8/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on November 08, 2019, 12:00:06 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2019, 05:26:47 AM
Morning, all.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2019, 06:31:48 AM
Morning, all.
Alrighty then.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2019, 06:47:11 AM
Morning, all.
Alrighty then.
good morning Dave.
I slept in.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2019, 06:51:50 AM
Morning, all.
Alrighty then.
good morning Dave.
I slept in.
Continuing to live the dream. Morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2019, 07:14:45 AM
lay low day I think. gotta clean the litter box, fold some laundry, and ...... I guess that's it.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2019, 07:17:47 AM
stock market hits another new record!

thanks Osama and Hillary.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2019, 07:39:46 AM
lay low day I think. gotta clean the litter box, fold some laundry, and ...... I guess that's it.
Already did a load of laundry while also working.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2019, 07:45:39 AM
lay low day I think. gotta clean the litter box, fold some laundry, and ...... I guess that's it.
Already did a load of laundry while also working.
multi-tasking.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2019, 07:56:53 AM
Morning, all.
Alrighty then.
good morning Dave.
I slept in.
Surprise, surprise.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2019, 07:57:40 AM
stock market hits another new record!

thanks Osama and Hillary.
Well, you're half right.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2019, 07:58:40 AM
Morning MultitaskerDave and SlowToRecoverDean.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2019, 08:08:55 AM
stock market hits another new record!

thanks Osama and Hillary.
Well, you're half right.
;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2019, 08:08:56 AM
Today is Friday, Nov. 8, the 312th day of 2019.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Nov. 8, 2000, a statewide recount began in Florida, which emerged as critical in deciding the winner of the 2000 presidential election. Earlier that day, Vice President Al Gore had telephoned Texas Gov. George W. Bush to concede, but called back about an hour later to retract his concession.

On this date:
On Nov. 8, 1861, during the Civil War, the USS San Jacinto intercepted a British mail steamer, the Trent, and detained a pair of Confederate diplomats who were enroute to Europe to seek support for the Southern cause. (Although the Trent Affair strained relations between the United States and Britain, the matter was quietly resolved with the release of the diplomats the following January.)
In 1864, President Abraham Lincoln won re-election as he defeated Democratic challenger George B. McClellan.
In 1923, Adolf Hitler launched his first attempt at seizing power in Germany with a failed coup in Munich that came to be known as the “Beer-Hall Putsch.“
In 1950, during the Korean War, the first jet-plane battle took place as U.S. Air Force Lt. Russell J. Brown shot down a North Korean MiG-15.
In 1960, Massachusetts Sen. John F. Kennedy defeated Vice President Richard M. Nixon for the presidency.
In 1972, the premium cable TV network HBO (Home Box Office) made its debut with a showing of the movie “Sometimes a Great Notion.“
In 1974, a federal judge in Cleveland dismissed charges against eight Ohio National Guardsmen accused of violating the civil rights of students who were killed or wounded in the 1970 Kent State shootings.
In 1987, 11 people were killed when an Irish Republican Army bomb exploded as crowds gathered in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, for a ceremony honoring Britain’s war dead.
In 1994, midterm elections resulted in Republicans winning a majority in the Senate while at the same time gaining control of the House for the first time in 40 years.
In 2002, the U.N. Security Council unanimously approved Resolution 1441, aimed at forcing Saddam Hussein to disarm or face “serious consequences.“ President George W. Bush said the new resolution presented the Iraqi regime “with a final test.“
In 2004, after a decade, the U.S. dollar was eliminated from circulation in Cuba.
In 2016, Republican Donald Trump was elected America’s 45th president, defeating Democrat Hillary Clinton in an astonishing victory for a celebrity businessman and political novice. Republicans kept their majorities in the Senate and House.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2019, 08:10:52 AM
Ten years ago: The embattled president of Afghanistan, Hamid Karzai, pledged there would be no place for corrupt officials in his new administration, as demanded by the U.S and its international partners.

Five years ago: President Barack Obama introduced his choice for U.S. attorney general, Brooklyn federal prosecutor Loretta Lynch, to succeed Eric Holder. Two Americans held by North Korea, Matthew Miller of Bakersfield, California, and Kenneth Bae of Lynnwood, Washington, were released into the custody of James Clapper, the director of U.S. national intelligence.

One year ago: Tens of thousands of people fled a fast-moving wildfire in Northern California that would become the state’s deadliest ever, killing 86 people; authorities said the community of Paradise had been nearly destroyed by the flames. In a Supreme Court ceremony attended by President Donald Trump and new acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, the court welcomed new Justice Brett Kavanaugh, who had joined the high court the previous month. The Christie’s auction house said a wheelchair used by physicist Stephen Hawking had sold at auction for nearly $400,000, with proceeds going to two charities.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2019, 08:10:59 AM
La Flor De Maria Mancini and coffee going.
litter box clean.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2019, 08:12:30 AM
stock market hits another new record!

thanks Hillary.

fixed it.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2019, 08:13:15 AM
Morning MultitaskerDave and SlowToRecoverDean.
good morning Dave.
sure glad I don't drink.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: Oyam18 on November 08, 2019, 08:14:23 AM
SC Dave quota is full. Just a few more days for me and then a new one will be allowed in.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2019, 08:16:58 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Norman Lloyd is 105.
Actor Alain Delon is 84.
Singer-actress Bonnie Bramlett is 75.
Singer Bonnie Raitt is 70.
TV personality Mary Hart is 69.
Former Playboy Enterprises chairman and chief executive Christie Hefner is 67.
Actress Alfre Woodard is 67.
Singer-songwriter Rickie Lee Jones is 65.
Nobel Prize-winning author Kazuo Ishiguro is 65.
Rock musician Pearl Thompson (The Cure) is 62.
Singer-actor Leif Garrett is 58.
Chef and TV personality Gordon Ramsay is 53.
Actress Courtney Thorne-Smith is 52.
Actress Parker Posey is 51.
Rock musician Jimmy Chaney is 50.
Actress Roxana Zal is 50.
Singer Diana King is 49
Actor Gonzalo Menendez is 48.
Rock musician Scott Devendorf (The National) is 47.
Actress Gretchen Mol is 46. ABC News anchor David Muir is 46.
Actor Matthew Rhys is 45.
Actress Tara Reid is 44.
Country singer Bucky Covington is 42.
Actress Dania Ramirez is 40.
Actress Azura Skye is 38.
Actor Chris Rankin is 36.
TV personality Jack Osbourne is 34.
 Actress Jessica Lowndes is 31.
R&B singer SZA is 30.
New York Yankees outfielder and designated hitter Giancarlo Stanton is 30.
Singer-actor Riker Lynch is 28.
Country singer Lauren Alaina is 25.
Actor Van Crosby (TV: “Splitting Up Together”) is 17.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2019, 08:18:59 AM
Thought for Today: “Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.” [–] Margaret Lee Runbeck, American author (1905-1956).
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2019, 08:20:26 AM
SC Dave quota is full. Just a few more days for me and then a new one will be allowed in.
Whatever works, Morning OyDave.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2019, 08:22:23 AM
La Flor De Maria Mancini and coffee going.
litter box clean.
Henry Mancini's daughter?
Hopefully no carryover of litter box in the cigar.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2019, 08:24:23 AM
Morning MultitaskerDave and SlowToRecoverDean.
good morning Dave.
sure glad I don't drink.
Well, there is drinking then there is drinking...
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2019, 08:25:44 AM
La Flor De Maria Mancini and coffee going.
litter box clean.
Henry Mancini's daughter?
Hopefully no carryover of litter box in the cigar.
😱
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2019, 08:31:00 AM
stock market hits another new record!

thanks Hillary.

fixed it.
😏
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2019, 08:59:35 AM
Henry Mancini lull?
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2019, 09:02:12 AM
Henry Mancini lull?
(https://media.giphy.com/media/KYGDZKRWdBnFe/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: sfish on November 08, 2019, 09:03:11 AM
La Flor De Maria Mancini and coffee going.
litter box clean.
That's impressive considering the size dumps you take in there
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2019, 09:28:27 AM
La Flor De Maria Mancini and coffee going.
litter box clean.
That's impressive considering the size dumps you take in there
Glad I missed that pic. Morning, Scott.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2019, 09:35:52 AM
Morning, all.
Alrighty then.
good morning Dave.
I slept in.
Yeah, me too.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: bluecollar on November 08, 2019, 09:43:40 AM
Good morning guy's. Dr visit soon. Where is C.com daily deal?
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2019, 09:48:31 AM
Good morning guy's. Dr visit soon. Where is C.com daily deal?
Same place it always is?
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2019, 10:02:57 AM
La Flor De Maria Mancini and coffee going.
litter box clean.
That's impressive considering the size dumps you take in there
Glad I missed that pic. Morning, Scott.
It's still downloading...
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2019, 10:03:08 AM
Morning boyz, happy Friday to ya.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2019, 10:03:24 AM
Good morning guy's. Dr visit soon. Where is C.com daily deal?
Same place it always is?
It's downloading?
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2019, 10:14:41 AM
Good morning guy's. Dr visit soon. Where is C.com daily deal?
Same place it always is?
It's downloading?
CNS
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2019, 10:23:04 AM
La Flor De Maria Mancini and coffee going.
litter box clean.
That's impressive considering the size dumps you take in there
Glad I missed that pic. Morning, Scott.
It's still downloading...
Oh my.  Must be all that sausage and potatoes.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2019, 10:43:15 AM
La Flor De Maria Mancini and coffee going.
litter box clean.
That's impressive considering the size dumps you take in there
Glad I missed that pic. Morning, Scott.
It's still downloading...
Oh my.  Must be all that sausage and potatoes.

I don't get it. I lost something in translation.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2019, 10:48:07 AM
74° and slight chance of light rain.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: bluecollar on November 08, 2019, 10:48:50 AM
Me too. I did not see daily deal and damned if I get a straight answer??
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2019, 10:49:33 AM
Me too. I did not see daily deal and damned if I get a straight answer??
Sheesh, do we have to explain everything to you guys?
https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal/ (https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal/)
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: bluecollar on November 08, 2019, 10:51:04 AM
Me too. I did not see daily deal and damned if I get a straight answer??
Sheesh, do we have to explain everything to you guys?
https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal/ (https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal/)
Thank you Bean. There was no link off the mobile site.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2019, 10:53:20 AM
in Florida they don't put salt on the roads. the put it on the rim of margarita glasses. 😂😂😂😂
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2019, 10:55:36 AM
La Flor De Maria Mancini and coffee going.
litter box clean.
That's impressive considering the size dumps you take in there
Glad I missed that pic. Morning, Scott.
It's still downloading...
Oh my.  Must be all that sausage and potatoes.
I don't get it. I lost something in translation.
Speaking of which, and at the risk of exploding Dean's head...
(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/59/a0/42/59a0428feb5468f961727552bdef3a17.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2019, 11:00:44 AM
La Flor De Maria Mancini and coffee going.
litter box clean.
That's impressive considering the size dumps you take in there
Glad I missed that pic. Morning, Scott.
It's still downloading...
Oh my.  Must be all that sausage and potatoes.

I don't get it. I lost something in translation.
You may be too mature.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2019, 11:04:36 AM
La Flor De Maria Mancini and coffee going.
litter box clean.
That's impressive considering the size dumps you take in there
Glad I missed that pic. Morning, Scott.
It's still downloading...
Oh my.  Must be all that sausage and potatoes.
I don't get it. I lost something in translation.
Speaking of which, and at the risk of exploding Dean's head...
(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/59/a0/42/59a0428feb5468f961727552bdef3a17.jpg)
too young and too many clothes.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2019, 11:09:43 AM
La Flor De Maria Mancini and coffee going.
litter box clean.
That's impressive considering the size dumps you take in there
Glad I missed that pic. Morning, Scott.
It's still downloading...
Oh my.  Must be all that sausage and potatoes.
I don't get it. I lost something in translation.
Speaking of which, and at the risk of exploding Dean's head...
(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/59/a0/42/59a0428feb5468f961727552bdef3a17.jpg)
too young and too many clothes.
Oh boy, time to close this tab.  See you after the page change.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2019, 11:12:26 AM
La Flor De Maria Mancini and coffee going.
litter box clean.
That's impressive considering the size dumps you take in there
Glad I missed that pic. Morning, Scott.
It's still downloading...
Oh my.  Must be all that sausage and potatoes.
I don't get it. I lost something in translation.
Speaking of which, and at the risk of exploding Dean's head...
(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/59/a0/42/59a0428feb5468f961727552bdef3a17.jpg)
too young and too many clothes.
Oh boy, time to close this tab.  See you after the page change.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2019, 11:16:22 AM
Me too. I did not see daily deal and damned if I get a straight answer??
Sheesh, do we have to explain everything to you guys?
https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal/ (https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal/)
Thank you Bean. There was no link off the mobile site.
Yes there is, it's under promotions.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on November 08, 2019, 11:32:53 AM
going to see what kind of trouble elsewhere now.
see you on Dean Day.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2019, 11:55:51 AM
Good morning guy's. Dr visit soon. Where is C.com daily deal?
A couple of OK priced My Fathers and a third.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2019, 11:58:51 AM
in Florida they don't put salt on the roads. the put it on the rim of margarita glasses. 😂😂😂😂
I'm all for that!
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2019, 01:01:54 PM
in Florida they don't put salt on the roads. the put it on the rim of margarita glasses. 😂😂😂😂
I'm all for that!
No margaritas here, so I went with some tea to try to warm myself up.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 08, 2019, 02:19:30 PM
Hazzuh?
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2019, 02:59:28 PM
in Florida they don't put salt on the roads. the put it on the rim of margarita glasses.
I'm all for that!
No margaritas here, so I went with some tea to try to warm myself up.
Tea sounds good. Cold and windy here today. Especially outdoors.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191108/b29e81272d52305c7156e1425e70d3c6.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2019, 04:17:36 PM
In the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191108/ee92e0a4aa6aad43c823117156e6b804.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2019, 04:24:56 PM
In the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191108/ee92e0a4aa6aad43c823117156e6b804.jpg)
That doesn't seem too shabby.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2019, 04:29:00 PM
In the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191108/ee92e0a4aa6aad43c823117156e6b804.jpg)
That doesn't seem too shabby.
Supportin' his adopted Tigers!
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2019, 05:35:13 PM
In the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191108/ee92e0a4aa6aad43c823117156e6b804.jpg)
That doesn't seem too shabby.
Supportin' his adopted Tigers!
Or, he's supporting Espinosa.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2019, 05:51:56 PM
In the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191108/ee92e0a4aa6aad43c823117156e6b804.jpg)
That doesn't seem too shabby.
Supportin' his adopted Tigers!
Or, he's supporting Espinosa.
Both.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: bluecollar on November 08, 2019, 06:02:09 PM
In the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191108/ee92e0a4aa6aad43c823117156e6b804.jpg)
That doesn't seem too shabby.
Supportin' his adopted Tigers!
Or, he's supporting Espinosa.
Both.
Got some Espinosas in route. Awaiting the brown truck
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 08, 2019, 06:26:29 PM
Dean better secure a good blanket or a redhead for the middle of next week. Gonna be down in the lower 40s/upper thirties. That thinned out blood isn't used to it.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: bluecollar on November 08, 2019, 06:38:19 PM
Dean better secure a good blanket or a redhead for the middle of next week. Gonna be down in the lower 40s/upper thirties. That thinned out blood isn't used to it.
It's like me every winter sucks a bit more. He had his share of NY winters
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: bluecollar on November 08, 2019, 06:49:49 PM
Little mail call(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191108/511c4e233c67fdcc7cf9aed666bd5a5d.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2019, 09:13:16 PM
Dean better secure a good blanket or a redhead for the middle of next week. Gonna be down in the lower 40s/upper thirties. That thinned out blood isn't used to it.
It's like me every winter sucks a bit more. He had his share of NY winters
That was long ago. Deano's a lightweight now.
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on November 08, 2019, 09:38:52 PM
Little mail call(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191108/511c4e233c67fdcc7cf9aed666bd5a5d.jpg)
Nice, I'll be right over to help with those boilers..
Title: Re: 11/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 08, 2019, 11:10:25 PM
Boiler assistance lull?