CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 16, 2018, 12:01:03 AM

Title: 6/16/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on June 16, 2018, 12:01:03 AM
Title: Re: 6/16/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on June 16, 2018, 07:56:38 AM
good morning. EPC 2nd and coffee. going to be a good sun day.
Title: Re: 6/16/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2018, 09:26:59 AM
good morning. EPC 2nd and coffee. going to be a good sun day.
Good morning, Dean. Great day today but lots of running around. Doubt we'll see page 2.
Title: Re: 6/16/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on June 16, 2018, 09:34:28 AM
good morning. EPC 2nd and coffee. going to be a good sun day.
Good morning, Dean. Great day today but lots of running around. Doubt we'll see page 2.
heat wave hitting DC, stay cool.
Title: Re: 6/16/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 16, 2018, 12:28:10 PM
Sounds like it might be a long time before anymore Nicaraguan Cigars reach the store shelves.

Basically Nicaragua is moving rapidly towards joining Venezuela.  Pan American highway has been shut down, workers are striking and crime is even more rampant than normal.
Title: Re: 6/16/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2018, 01:28:21 PM
Sounds like it might be a long time before anymore Nicaraguan Cigars reach the store shelves.

Basically Nicaragua is moving rapidly towards joining Venezuela.  Pan American highway has been shut down, workers are striking and crime is even more rampant than normal.
Heard something about that. We're gonna have to find the next big fertile area to grow tobacco. I predict Guatemala will become the next big thing.
Title: Re: 6/16/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on June 16, 2018, 09:39:45 PM
Have you had the MS-13 Robusto from El Salvador ?
Title: Re: 6/16/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on June 16, 2018, 09:40:16 PM
Enjoy your Father’s Day
Title: Re: 6/16/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 16, 2018, 10:41:59 PM
Have you had the MS-13 Robusto from El Salvador ?
I have not even heard of it.
Title: Re: 6/16/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on June 16, 2018, 11:05:34 PM
Have you had the MS-13 Robusto from El Salvador ?
I have not even heard of it.
hand rolled by Bad Hombres :)