CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 17, 2019, 12:03:50 AM

Title: 5/17/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on May 17, 2019, 12:03:50 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 17, 2019, 05:17:50 AM
Good Jamming Morning World, Cuban Expresso Hot and Ready
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 17, 2019, 05:23:15 AM
68° and clear this morning, mostly sunshine with a high of 83° and some scattered thunderstorms this afternoon.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 17, 2019, 05:25:34 AM
BoilerCheckerBlue is AWOL this morning, glad I don’t need my boilers checked.😂

Hopefully he will smell this good coffee and come out of hiding.😀
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 17, 2019, 05:29:59 AM
F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Building In California

Riverside County, California — A F-16 fighter jet crashed near March Air Reserve Base Thursday, officials say.

The pilot ejected before the crash and was being treated for injuries.

Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 17, 2019, 05:35:07 AM
UpStateDave was going to Mow & Smoke yesterday afternoon  but I did not realize he meant at the new house.  SHEESH, glad he escaped unharmed but he will likely need a new lawnmower.

Anderson County, SC - Stone Road. Whitefield FD on scene of lawn mower fire. Man on mower felt his neck getting wam and looked back and saw flames. Fortunately he was not injured.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 17, 2019, 06:25:14 AM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 06:26:54 AM
Good morning, SCTex.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 06:28:30 AM
68° and clear this morning, mostly sunshine with a high of 83° and some scattered thunderstorms this afternoon.
Seems we're about 10° cooler all around but I'm certainly not complaining about that. Spring has sprung!
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 06:30:27 AM
F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Building In California

Riverside County, California — A F-16 fighter jet crashed near March Air Reserve Base Thursday, officials say.

The pilot ejected before the crash and was being treated for injuries.
Very interesting photos of the jet crash. I would have thought there would be an explosion and more fire damage to the building.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 06:32:52 AM
UpStateDave was going to Mow & Smoke yesterday afternoon  but I did not realize he meant at the new house.  SHEESH, glad he escaped unharmed but he will likely need a new lawnmower.

Anderson County, SC - Stone Road. Whitefield FD on scene of lawn mower fire. Man on mower felt his neck getting wam and looked back and saw flames. Fortunately he was not injured.
On the other hand, I'm surprised to see just how much fire the lawnmower caught. Looks more like a Dean mower than an NJDave one.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 06:33:22 AM
I think I'm officially caught up.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 17, 2019, 06:40:01 AM
good morning Dave and Tony.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 17, 2019, 06:40:40 AM
UpStateDave was going to Mow & Smoke yesterday afternoon  but I did not realize he meant at the new house.  SHEESH, glad he escaped unharmed but he will likely need a new lawnmower.

Anderson County, SC - Stone Road. Whitefield FD on scene of lawn mower fire. Man on mower felt his neck getting wam and looked back and saw flames. Fortunately he was not injured.
On the other hand, I'm surprised to see just how much fire the lawnmower caught. Looks more like a Dean mower than an NJDave one.
I no longer have a mower. I have a lawn service.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 17, 2019, 06:41:31 AM
UpStateDave was going to Mow & Smoke yesterday afternoon  but I did not realize he meant at the new house.  SHEESH, glad he escaped unharmed but he will likely need a new lawnmower.

Anderson County, SC - Stone Road. Whitefield FD on scene of lawn mower fire. Man on mower felt his neck getting wam and looked back and saw flames. Fortunately he was not injured.
Yea, guess dropping the cigar on some dried out grass clippings on the back deck wasn't a good idea.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 17, 2019, 06:41:50 AM
UpStateDave was going to Mow & Smoke yesterday afternoon  but I did not realize he meant at the new house.  SHEESH, glad he escaped unharmed but he will likely need a new lawnmower.

Anderson County, SC - Stone Road. Whitefield FD on scene of lawn mower fire. Man on mower felt his neck getting wam and looked back and saw flames. Fortunately he was not injured.
On the other hand, I'm surprised to see just how much fire the lawnmower caught. Looks more like a Dean mower than an NJDave one.
I no longer have a mower. I have a lawn service.
Naked?
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 06:41:59 AM
UpStateDave was going to Mow & Smoke yesterday afternoon  but I did not realize he meant at the new house.  SHEESH, glad he escaped unharmed but he will likely need a new lawnmower.

Anderson County, SC - Stone Road. Whitefield FD on scene of lawn mower fire. Man on mower felt his neck getting wam and looked back and saw flames. Fortunately he was not injured.
On the other hand, I'm surprised to see just how much fire the lawnmower caught. Looks more like a Dean mower than an NJDave one.
I no longer have a mower. I have a lawn service.
But if you did have a mower...

Good morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 17, 2019, 06:42:17 AM
68° and clear this morning, mostly sunshine with a high of 83° and some scattered thunderstorms this afternoon.
Seems we're about 10° cooler all around but I'm certainly not complaining about that. Spring has sprung!
68° here too heading into the 90's again. all next week too.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 17, 2019, 06:42:53 AM
UpStateDave was going to Mow & Smoke yesterday afternoon  but I did not realize he meant at the new house.  SHEESH, glad he escaped unharmed but he will likely need a new lawnmower.

Anderson County, SC - Stone Road. Whitefield FD on scene of lawn mower fire. Man on mower felt his neck getting wam and looked back and saw flames. Fortunately he was not injured.
On the other hand, I'm surprised to see just how much fire the lawnmower caught. Looks more like a Dean mower than an NJDave one.
I no longer have a mower. I have a lawn service.
But if you did have a mower...

Good morning, Deano.
it would be a brand new one.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 06:43:03 AM
UpStateDave was going to Mow & Smoke yesterday afternoon  but I did not realize he meant at the new house.  SHEESH, glad he escaped unharmed but he will likely need a new lawnmower.

Anderson County, SC - Stone Road. Whitefield FD on scene of lawn mower fire. Man on mower felt his neck getting wam and looked back and saw flames. Fortunately he was not injured.
On the other hand, I'm surprised to see just how much fire the lawnmower caught. Looks more like a Dean mower than an NJDave one.
I no longer have a mower. I have a lawn service.
Naked?
That would surprise you?

Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 17, 2019, 06:43:20 AM
Morning SCDave, NoLongerMowingDean and EndOfTheWeekTony.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 17, 2019, 06:44:11 AM
interesting night with the new redhead.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 17, 2019, 06:45:59 AM
Today is Friday, May 17, the 137th day of 2019. There are 228 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On May 17, 2004, Massachusetts became the first state to allow same-sex marriages.

On this date:
In 1536, Archbishop of Canterbury Thomas Cranmer declared the marriage of England's King Henry VIII to Anne Boleyn invalid after she failed to produce a male heir; Boleyn, already condemned for high treason, was executed two days later.
In 1792, the New York Stock Exchange had its beginnings as a group of brokers met under a tree on Wall Street and signed the Buttonwood Agreement.
In 1946, President Harry S. Truman seized control of the nation's railroads, delaying — but not preventing — a threatened strike by engineers and trainmen.
In 1954, a unanimous U.S. Supreme Court handed down its Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka decision which held that racially segregated public schools were inherently unequal, and therefore unconstitutional.
In 1968, nine men and women, including brothers Daniel and Philip Berrigan, entered the Selective Service office in Catonsville, Maryland, seized several hundred draft files and burned them outside to protest the Vietnam War before being arrested. (The "Catonsville Nine," as they came to be known, received federal prison sentences ranging from 24 to 42 months.)
In 1973, a special committee convened by the U.S. Senate began its televised hearings into the Watergate scandal.
In 1980, rioting that claimed 18 lives erupted in Miami's Liberty City after an all-white jury in Tampa acquitted four former Miami police officers of fatally beating black insurance executive Arthur McDuffie.
In 1987, 37 American sailors were killed when an Iraqi warplane attacked the U.S. Navy frigate Stark in the Persian Gulf. (Iraq apologized for the attack, calling it a mistake, and paid more than $27 million in compensation.)
In 1996, President Bill Clinton signed a measure requiring neighborhood notification when sex offenders move in. ("Megan's Law," as it's known, was named for Megan Kanka, a 7-year-old New Jersey girl who was raped and murdered in 1994.)
In 2002, former President Jimmy Carter ended a historic visit to Cuba sharply at odds with the Bush administration over how to deal with Fidel Castro, saying limits on tourism and trade often hurt Americans more than Cubans.
In 2006, the FBI began digging at a Michigan horse farm in search of the remains of former Teamsters leader Jimmy Hoffa; the two-week search yielded no evidence. It was announced that Paul McCartney and his second wife, Heather Mills McCartney, had agreed to separate.
In 2017, the Justice Department appointed former FBI Director Robert Mueller as a special counsel to oversee a federal investigation into potential coordination between Russia and the 2016 Donald Trump campaign. Pvt. Chelsea Manning, the soldier who was sentenced to 35 years in a military prison for giving classified materials to WikiLeaks, walked free after serving seven years behind bars, her sentence having been commuted by President Barack Obama.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 17, 2019, 06:46:33 AM
Ten years ago: President Barack Obama strode head-on into the stormy abortion debate, telling graduates at the University of Notre Dame that both sides had to stop demonizing one another. In Sri Lanka, the Tamil Tigers admitted defeat in their fierce quarter-century war for a separate homeland. Barbara Mandrell, Roy Clark and Charlie McCoy were inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame.

Five years ago: Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper signed a "Right To Try" bill allowing terminally ill patients to obtain experimental drugs without getting federal approval. Thousands of cheering supporters welcomed Narendra Modi, India's next prime minister, on his arrival in New Delhi after leading his party to a staggering victory in national elections. California Chrome won the Preakness to keep alive his bid for horse racing's first Triple Crown since 1978 (California Chrome would finish tied for fourth in the Belmont three weeks later.)

One year ago: With six Democrats joining Republicans in voting to confirm her, Gina Haspel won Senate confirmation to become director of the CIA. The Miss America Organization announced that it would now have women in its three top leadership positions, after an email scandal in which male officials were caught making vulgar and insulting comments about past winners.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 17, 2019, 06:48:59 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Actor Peter Gerety is 79.
Singer Taj Mahal is 77.
Rock musician Bill Bruford is 70.
Singer-musician George Johnson (The Brothers Johnson) is 66.
TV personality Kathleen Sullivan is 66.
Boxing Hall of Famer Sugar Ray Leonard is 63.
Actor-comedian Bob Saget is 63.
Sports announcer Jim Nantz is 60.
Producer Simon Fuller (TV: "American Idol") is 59.
Singer Enya is 58.
Actor-comedian Craig Ferguson is 57.
Rock singer-musician Page McConnell is 56.
Actor David Eigenberg is 55.
Singer-musician Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails) is 54.
Actress Paige Turco is 54.
Rhythm-and-blues musician O'Dell (Mint Condition) is 54.
Actor Hill Harper is 53.
TV personality/interior designer Thom Filicia is 50.
Singer Jordan Knight is 49.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Darnell Van Rensalier (Shai) is 49.
Actress Sasha Alexander is 46.
Rock singer-musician Josh Homme (HAHM'-ee) is 46.
Rock singer Andrea Corr (The Corrs) is 45.
Actor Sendhil Ramamurthy (SEN'-dul rah-mah-MURTH'-ee) is 45.
Actress Rochelle Aytes is 43.
Singer Kandi Burruss is 43.
Actress Kat Foster is 41.
Actress Ayda Field is 40.
Actress Ginger Gonzaga is 36.
Folk-rock singer/songwriter Passenger is 35.
Dancer-choreographer Derek Hough (huhf) is 34.
Actor Tahj Mowry is 33.
Actress Nikki Reed is 31.
Singer Kree Harrison (TV: "American Idol") is 29.
Actress Leven Rambin is 29.
Actress Samantha Browne-Walters is 28.
Actor Justin Martin is 25.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 17, 2019, 06:49:24 AM
Thought for Today: "Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." — William Faulkner, American author (1897-1962).
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 17, 2019, 06:49:53 AM
UpStateDave was going to Mow & Smoke yesterday afternoon  but I did not realize he meant at the new house.  SHEESH, glad he escaped unharmed but he will likely need a new lawnmower.

Anderson County, SC - Stone Road. Whitefield FD on scene of lawn mower fire. Man on mower felt his neck getting wam and looked back and saw flames. Fortunately he was not injured.
On the other hand, I'm surprised to see just how much fire the lawnmower caught. Looks more like a Dean mower than an NJDave one.
I no longer have a mower. I have a lawn service.
Livin' the dream.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 17, 2019, 06:50:50 AM
Morning SCDave, NoLongerMowingDean and EndOfTheWeekTony.
good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 17, 2019, 06:51:07 AM
Thought for Today: "Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." — William Faulkner, American author (1897-1962).
I will, thanks Bill!
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 17, 2019, 06:51:37 AM
Good morning, SCTex.
Morning Mayor T
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 17, 2019, 06:51:37 AM
Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 17, 2019, 06:51:59 AM
good morning Golfing Dave.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 17, 2019, 06:52:36 AM
good morning Dave and Tony.
Morning Dean’O
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 17, 2019, 06:54:40 AM
Morning UpStateDave
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 17, 2019, 07:55:53 AM
Fort Lauderdale, Fla. -- Officials in South Florida say they are preparing for an influx of immigrants being sent by the federal government as the number of migrants arriving at the U.S.-Mexico border grows rapidly. Broward County Mayor Mark Bogen said Thursday that officials in his community and neighboring Palm Beach County were alerted by the federal government that more than a 100 immigrants would be sent weekly to each of the two counties by plane starting in about two weeks.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 08:27:34 AM
Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 17, 2019, 08:31:08 AM
Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 17, 2019, 08:36:08 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Warm and humid here but no rain until tomorrow.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 17, 2019, 08:41:44 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Warm and humid here but no rain until tomorrow.
morning Mark.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 17, 2019, 08:44:28 AM
Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
And a new office.  Careful you don't get too worked up and have a complaint filed at HR. Flo frowns on office boners.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 17, 2019, 08:52:25 AM
Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
And a new office.  Careful you don't get too worked up and have a complaint filed at HR. Flo frowns on office boners.
(https://media.giphy.com/media/4HcAjSnloKGut6CTxH/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 08:57:06 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Warm and humid here but no rain until tomorrow.
Good morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 17, 2019, 09:04:10 AM
Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 17, 2019, 09:07:30 AM
Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 09:08:47 AM
Coffee time! I'm way behind on my intake.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 17, 2019, 09:13:07 AM
Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
We would expect nothing less.  And adequate safe space rooms with soft lighting and Yanni music.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 17, 2019, 09:15:54 AM
Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
We would expect nothing less.  And adequate safe space rooms with soft lighting and Yanni music.
One can only hope. We're a Fortune 100 company, so a lot of us can't handle pressure.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 17, 2019, 09:40:01 AM
Fish's 601 La Bomba Napalm up on the jamb, in case you were wondering..
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 09:41:53 AM
Fish's 601 La Bomba Napalm up on the jamb, in case you were wondering..
Nope.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 17, 2019, 09:57:32 AM
Fish's 601 La Bomba Napalm up on the jamb, in case you were wondering..
Nope.
Page scorcher?  https://www.cigarpage.com/ (https://www.cigarpage.com/)
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 17, 2019, 09:57:51 AM
Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
I was being serious. when they upgraded our DOT offices nothing worked worth a crap.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 17, 2019, 10:01:23 AM
Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
I was being serious. when they upgraded our DOT offices nothing worked worth a crap.
Most of the stuff we use daily is coming with us, so there will hopefully not be a problem with any of that. As long as the internet connections work, we should be good. Lol
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 17, 2019, 10:02:33 AM
Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
I was being serious. when they upgraded our DOT offices nothing worked worth a crap.
But that upgrade was from slide rules and typewriters, so naturally there would be a learning curve.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 10:06:24 AM
Fish's 601 La Bomba Napalm up on the jamb, in case you were wondering..
Nope.
Page scorcher?  https://www.cigarpage.com/ (https://www.cigarpage.com/)
More interested...
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 10:07:40 AM

Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
I was being serious. when they upgraded our DOT offices nothing worked worth a crap.
Most of the stuff we use daily is coming with us, so there will hopefully not be a problem with any of that. As long as the internet connections work, we should be good. Lol

They'll have to answer to me if that connection is not optimal.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 17, 2019, 10:08:45 AM

Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
I was being serious. when they upgraded our DOT offices nothing worked worth a crap.
Most of the stuff we use daily is coming with us, so there will hopefully not be a problem with any of that. As long as the internet connections work, we should be good. Lol

They'll have to answer to me if that connection is not optimal.
I'll send them your info, for sure.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 10:09:18 AM
Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
I was being serious. when they upgraded our DOT offices nothing worked worth a crap.
But that upgrade was from slide rules and typewriters, so naturally there would be a learning curve.
I assumed that was what they were upgrading to from chisel and tablet. Learning curve still stands.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 10:10:14 AM

[...]

I'll know right away if the banter posts drop off and there will be hell to pay.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 17, 2019, 10:27:48 AM
Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
I was being serious. when they upgraded our DOT offices nothing worked worth a crap.
But that upgrade was from slide rules and typewriters, so naturally there would be a learning curve.
slide rules were on their way out and calculators were the order of the day and we had IBM electric typewriters with the letter ball.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 17, 2019, 10:41:14 AM
Scorchers are going fast today.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 11:11:48 AM
Cigar.com has Fratellos up again but this time with the box. I'm gonna have to go dig up the last order to see what I paid. May as well ship them out to Fish while I'm at it since it doesn't appear we'll be herfing anytime soon.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 17, 2019, 11:16:23 AM
Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
Think they're biased against us non foosball players!  Where's the pool table or ping pong tables?
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 17, 2019, 11:18:09 AM
Good day Mr. Bean.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 17, 2019, 11:19:03 AM
Cigar.com has Fratellos up again but this time with the box. I'm gonna have to go dig up the last order to see what I paid. May as well ship them out to Fish while I'm at it since it doesn't appear we'll be herfing anytime soon.
We'll manage a summer get together at John's at least once.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 17, 2019, 11:20:32 AM
Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
Think they're biased against us non foosball players!  Where's the pool table or ping pong tables?
Right?
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 17, 2019, 11:23:51 AM
Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
Think they're biased against us non foosball players!  Where's the pool table or ping pong tables?
While you're at it go really old school....horse shoes!
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 17, 2019, 11:24:03 AM
Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
Think they're biased against us non foosball players!  Where's the pool table or ping pong tables?
Right?
Jarts!
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 11:28:01 AM
Cigar.com has Fratellos up again but this time with the box. I'm gonna have to go dig up the last order to see what I paid. May as well ship them out to Fish while I'm at it since it doesn't appear we'll be herfing anytime soon.
We'll manage a summer get together at John's at least once.
Yeah but I've kept these way too long. Originally I thought we'd be meeting within a couple of weeks of receiving them. Mailman needs something to do anyway.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 11:30:22 AM
Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
Think they're biased against us non foosball players!  Where's the pool table or ping pong tables?
Right?
Jarts!
Bocce ball!
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 17, 2019, 11:32:40 AM
Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
Think they're biased against us non foosball players!  Where's the pool table or ping pong tables?
Right?
Jarts!
Bocce ball!
These are all excellent suggestions. I'll submit them to facilities as soon as I get over there.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 11:51:13 AM
Cigar.com has Fratellos up again but this time with the box. I'm gonna have to go dig up the last order to see what I paid. May as well ship them out to Fish while I'm at it since it doesn't appear we'll be herfing anytime soon.
By the way, same vitola / same price but this time they're including the box.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 12:12:36 PM
Lunch lull already?
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 12:14:26 PM
Lunch lull already?
Speaking of which, wonder how Flip is doing? He lives about 3 miles from my house, you'd think I could keep better tabs on the guy?
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 17, 2019, 12:44:39 PM
Lunch lull already?
Speaking of which, wonder how Flip is doing? He lives about 3 miles from my house, you'd think I could keep better tabs on the guy?
He quits smoking and suddenly he's dead to us.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 12:45:49 PM

Lunch lull already?
Speaking of which, wonder how Flip is doing? He lives about 3 miles from my house, you'd think I could keep better tabs on the guy?
He quits smoking and suddenly he's dead to us.

Nah, I couldn't keep a close enough eye on him even when he was smoking.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 17, 2019, 12:53:08 PM
Lunch lull already?
Zaxby’s Chicken Strips for me.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 17, 2019, 12:56:10 PM
Lunch done and Uncle Buck comes on TV at 1:00 then Smoke time when that is over @ 3:00.  Significant threat of an unscheduled nap while watching the movie.

Edit:  it’s The Great Outdoor’s not Uncle Buck.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 01:08:14 PM
Lunch done and Uncle Buck comes on TV at 1:00 then Smoke time when that is over @ 3:00.  Significant threat of an unscheduled nap while watching the movie.

Edit:  it’s The Great Outdoor’s not Uncle Buck.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 17, 2019, 01:59:39 PM
Lunch done and Uncle Buck comes on TV at 1:00 then Smoke time when that is over @ 3:00.  Significant threat of an unscheduled nap while watching the movie.

Edit:  it’s The Great Outdoor’s not Uncle Buck.

Sure enough I did have a 30 minute involuntary nap.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 17, 2019, 02:17:39 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 17, 2019, 02:21:03 PM
👀

Model Poses Naked To Punish ‘25 Old White Men’ Over Alabama Abortion Law
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 17, 2019, 02:39:05 PM
Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
Think they're biased against us non foosball players!  Where's the pool table or ping pong tables?
While you're at it go really old school....horse shoes!
We do Quoits in this neck of the woods!
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 17, 2019, 02:40:37 PM
👀

Model Poses Naked To Punish ‘25 Old White Men’ Over Alabama Abortion Law
She and her friends can protest like that all they want, about anything they want!
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 17, 2019, 02:44:39 PM
👀

Model Poses Naked To Punish ‘25 Old White Men’ Over Alabama Abortion Law
She and her friends can protest like that all they want, about anything they want!
She can come to my house and protest, friends are welcome too.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 17, 2019, 02:52:13 PM
👀

Model Poses Naked To Punish ‘25 Old White Men’ Over Alabama Abortion Law
like that's really going to change their minds.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 17, 2019, 02:53:06 PM
Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
Think they're biased against us non foosball players!  Where's the pool table or ping pong tables?
While you're at it go really old school....horse shoes!
We do Quoits in this neck of the woods!
I have a hoop and stick.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 03:04:28 PM

Model Poses Naked To Punish ‘25 Old White Men’ Over Alabama Abortion Law
like that's really going to change their minds.
Got my attention.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 17, 2019, 03:06:09 PM
My Father Lancero 🔥 and a Liquor Drink.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 17, 2019, 03:06:53 PM
Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
Think they're biased against us non foosball players!  Where's the pool table or ping pong tables?
While you're at it go really old school....horse shoes!
We do Quoits in this neck of the woods!
I have a hoop and stick.
I have a Cricket Set
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 17, 2019, 03:07:34 PM

Model Poses Naked To Punish ‘25 Old White Men’ Over Alabama Abortion Law
like that's really going to change their minds.
Got my attention.
She certainly Changed my mind about blondes being the best and she has nothing to change with my mind on abortions because I don’t give a chit one way or the other as I am never going to have one.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 17, 2019, 03:16:59 PM
Georgetown is the little town where I keep my boat, unfortunately publicity like this will just bring more dirtbag tourists.  The number 5 place is where my brother lives.  Numbers 6,7 and 8 are far and above the best places on the list.

Georgetown a top five ‘Best Coastal Small Town’ in USA Today readers contest

The top 10 winners in the category Best Coastal Small Town are as follows:

Sandusky, Ohio
Rockport, Texas
Chincoteague, Virginia
Georgetown, South Carolina
Bay St. Louis, Mississippi
Gulf Shores, Alabama
Southport, North Carolina
St. Simons Island, Georgia
Saugatuck, Michigan
Bayfield, Wisconsin
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 17, 2019, 03:38:57 PM
Speaking of livin' the dream, how about another jam this week? Exciting times!
How's the new office look. Did you pick a cubicle?
Yeah, I chose the one they assigned to me. Lol

Office itself is fine, much newer building, so everything looks a little nicer, brighter, etc. Not excited about the extended drive to get to the highway, but what can you do?
are all your electronics state of the art?
I can't tell if you're being serious or setting up a joke, but there ARE 2 foosball tables in the cafeteria. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
Think they're biased against us non foosball players!  Where's the pool table or ping pong tables?
While you're at it go really old school....horse shoes!
We do Quoits in this neck of the woods!
I have a hoop and stick.
CNS
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 17, 2019, 03:41:25 PM

Model Poses Naked To Punish ‘25 Old White Men’ Over Alabama Abortion Law
like that's really going to change their minds.
Got my attention.
I guess posting a nude photo of oneself alongside your tweet is one way to get people to notice whatever f'kn opinion one would like to spew.  Good thing that rule hasn't overtaken the banter.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 03:42:55 PM

Model Poses Naked To Punish ‘25 Old White Men’ Over Alabama Abortion Law
like that's really going to change their minds.
Got my attention.
I guess posting a nude photo of oneself alongside your tweet is one way to get people to notice whatever f'kn opinion one would like to spew.  Good thing that rule hasn't overtaken the banter.
... Yet!
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 17, 2019, 03:44:44 PM

Model Poses Naked To Punish ‘25 Old White Men’ Over Alabama Abortion Law
like that's really going to change their minds.
Got my attention.
I guess posting a nude photo of oneself alongside your tweet is one way to get people to notice whatever f'kn opinion one would like to spew.  Good thing that rule hasn't overtaken the banter.
Only if oneself looks that good,

Edit:  in fact I have not yet thought of anything other than a sex change she could not change my mind on.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 03:46:14 PM

Model Poses Naked To Punish ‘25 Old White Men’ Over Alabama Abortion Law
like that's really going to change their minds.
Got my attention.
I guess posting a nude photo of oneself alongside your tweet is one way to get people to notice whatever f'kn opinion one would like to spew.  Good thing that rule hasn't overtaken the banter.
Only if oneself looks that good
You're the judge?
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 17, 2019, 03:48:44 PM
The secret to increasing late afternoon page counts seems to be beautiful naked women, now imagine that😂
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 17, 2019, 03:54:40 PM
The secret to increasing late afternoon page counts seems to be beautiful naked women, now imagine that
Is that so bad?
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 17, 2019, 04:08:40 PM
The secret to increasing late afternoon page counts seems to be beautiful naked women, now imagine that
Is that so bad?
No objection here.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 17, 2019, 04:08:53 PM
In the man cave with a SL Oval and coffee.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 17, 2019, 04:15:36 PM
In the man cave with a SL Oval and coffee.
Just snuffed my smoke
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 17, 2019, 04:18:31 PM
The secret to increasing late afternoon page counts seems to be beautiful naked women, now imagine that😂
my avi is what the new redhead looks like without the tattoo and a few years older. does that help?
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 17, 2019, 04:19:19 PM
The secret to increasing late afternoon page counts seems to be beautiful naked women, now imagine that😂
my avi is what the new redhead looks like without the tattoo and a few years older. does that help?
Not if she is over age 35
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on May 17, 2019, 04:32:02 PM
The secret to increasing late afternoon page counts seems to be beautiful naked women, now imagine that😂
my avi is what the new redhead looks like without the tattoo and a few years older. does that help?
Not if she is over age 35
but I can look AND touch.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 17, 2019, 04:35:28 PM
The secret to increasing late afternoon page counts seems to be beautiful naked women, now imagine that😂
my avi is what the new redhead looks like without the tattoo and a few years older. does that help?
Oh my...
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: Threebean on May 17, 2019, 04:35:49 PM
The secret to increasing late afternoon page counts seems to be beautiful naked women, now imagine that😂
my avi is what the new redhead looks like without the tattoo and a few years older. does that help?
Not if she is over age 35
It's all relative, old man...
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 17, 2019, 05:44:48 PM
And another one

Surfside #HorrySC Serious motorcycle wreck on Hwy 17 Business in front of Crabby Mike's. Level 1 trauma head injury.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 17, 2019, 06:10:59 PM
And another one

Surfside #HorrySC Serious motorcycle wreck on Hwy 17 Business in front of Crabby Mike's. Level 1 trauma head injury.
And another one

HORRY COUNTY, S.C. (WPDE) — A motorcyclist has died Friday following a multi-vehicle wreck on Highway 501, according to Horry County Fire Rescue.

The wreck happened around 5:07 p.m. on Highway 501 near the Horry County Schools Facilities Building and involved two other vehicles as well as a motorcycle.

HCFR says there were no other serious injuries.
Title: Re: 5/17/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 17, 2019, 06:38:02 PM
This is a nice restaurant down in the boys area.

https://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/05/17/video-black-bear-cub-seen-roaming-around-inside-murrells-inlet-restaurant/