CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 12, 2020, 12:26:31 AM

Title: 3/12/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on March 12, 2020, 12:26:31 AM
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 12, 2020, 05:30:47 AM
Morning guys. Time to get on the hamster wheel.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 12, 2020, 05:55:37 AM
I gotta say, as far as liberal hoaxes go, this coronavirus one is pretty thorough.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 12, 2020, 06:06:22 AM
good morning Rick and Dave.
my looooong day of tests, injections, a doctor, and taxes begin.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 12, 2020, 06:19:24 AM
I gotta say, as far as liberal hoaxes go, this coronavirus one is pretty thorough.
yeah, but the longest running virus is the Democratvirus since January 8, 1828.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 12, 2020, 06:38:23 AM
I gotta say, as far as liberal hoaxes go, this coronavirus one is pretty thorough.
yeah, but the longest running virus is the Democratvirus since January 8, 1828.
Swing and a miss.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 12, 2020, 06:45:56 AM
Morning Dave and Dean. See any worthwhile deals?
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 12, 2020, 06:58:05 AM
Morning Dave and Dean. See any worthwhile deals?
Morning, BoilerMan. We're jammin' right now. And they have the old Hair of the Dogs up at the sis, but they're churchills, which I rarely have time to smoke.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 12, 2020, 07:10:08 AM
Morning Dave and Dean. See any worthwhile deals?
Morning, BoilerMan. We're jammin' right now. And they have the old Hair of the Dogs up at the sis, but they're churchills, which I rarely have time to smoke.
Yeah nothing appetising yet. The page has some nice ten packs, and CI has 17% off. I'll have to check my email too.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2020, 07:17:51 AM
Sounds like Rick has money to spend...
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2020, 07:18:42 AM
Good morning, Rick, Dave, and Dean.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 12, 2020, 07:22:54 AM
Sounds like Rick has money to spend...
Good morning Mr Mayor. I always like to buy something on pay week.
Breakfast is served.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200312/4afa247bbd05e8013864f1faf1947580.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: flip from jersey on March 12, 2020, 07:38:43 AM
Sounds like Rick has money to spend...
Now that's a good problem right?
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: flip from jersey on March 12, 2020, 07:40:23 AM
Sounds like Rick has money to spend...
Good morning Mr Mayor. I always like to buy something on pay week.
Breakfast is served.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200312/4afa247bbd05e8013864f1faf1947580.jpg)
Connie Reserve?
Oh and By The Way, Good moring all.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 12, 2020, 07:46:28 AM
Getting my new work laptop this morning. So if I disappear for a while and don't come back, you'll know why. Lol
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: flip from jersey on March 12, 2020, 07:46:55 AM
Up this morning comparision shopping for a 4K Bluray player,
Just replaced tthe 42 inch TV in the man cave(althought warden spends more time shopping
QVC on it, than I use it!)  It was actually sitting in the box since October, Just got around to swapping out the
slightly older TV. The new one, was one of those PC Richards get a free TV when you buy a mattress deal,
which I upgraded to a WiFi, 4K model, for very little coin.
So I donated the old 42 inch to the American Legion.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: flip from jersey on March 12, 2020, 07:49:15 AM
Page 2!
Also The 4K player wasn't that much, and I got almost $48 dollars off
with Amazon rewards( I had been using the Amazon card to help support
my electric train/lionel habit)!
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: flip from jersey on March 12, 2020, 07:49:53 AM
Getting my new work laptop this morning. So if I disappear for a while and don't come back, you'll know why. Lol
would that be a mini-huzzah?
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: flip from jersey on March 12, 2020, 07:55:35 AM
I don't have to cook the annual St Patricks day Corned Beef and Cabbage dinner this year.
Warden will have to do it, since I will be in dialysis that morning (Saturday).  Did buy the Irish Red ale
to cook the beef in though.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: flip from jersey on March 12, 2020, 07:57:13 AM
More than a drive by, but I guess nobody's home, and I had Jersey bagels and cream cheese tooo....
see you later guys.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 12, 2020, 08:03:03 AM
More than a drive by, but I guess nobody's home, and I had Jersey bagels and cream cheese tooo....
see you later guys.
Just got my bagel and cream cheese from the cafeteria.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 12, 2020, 08:03:13 AM
Getting my new work laptop this morning. So if I disappear for a while and don't come back, you'll know why. Lol
would that be a mini-huzzah?
I sure hope not!
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 12, 2020, 08:08:19 AM
More than a drive by, but I guess nobody's home, and I had Jersey bagels and cream cheese tooo....
see you later guys.
Thanks for the drive-by Flip.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2020, 08:10:15 AM
Flip in the house and posting like a MoFo!
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2020, 08:10:40 AM
Morning Rick, Flip, Tony, Dean and Dave.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2020, 08:13:19 AM
No more NBA, NCAA tourney to play without any fans, Colleges talking about closing for the semester, Trumpf conceded that this actually might be something...getting a little crazy.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 12, 2020, 08:15:11 AM
No more NBA, NCAA tourney to play without any fans, Colleges talking about closing for the semester, Trumpf conceded that this actually might be something...getting a little crazy.
And we're only about 2 weeks away from him claiming he's been telling us how bad it would be from the start.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2020, 08:27:07 AM
Today is Thursday, March 12, the 72nd day of 2020. There are 294 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlights in History:
On March 12, 1980, a Chicago jury found John Wayne Gacy Jr. guilty of the murders of 33 men and boys. (The next day, Gacy was sentenced to death; he was executed in May 1994.)

On this date:
In 1864, Lt. Gen. Ulysses S. Grant assumed command as General-in-Chief of the Union armies in the Civil War.
In 1912, the Girl Scouts of the USA had its beginnings as Juliette Gordon Low of Savannah, Georgia, founded the first American troop of the Girl Guides.
In 1913, Canberra was officially designated the future capital of Australia.
In 1925, Chinese revolutionary leader Sun Yat-sen died in Beijing.

In 1933, President Franklin D. Roosevelt delivered the first of his 30 radio addresses that came to be known as “fireside chats,” telling Americans what was being done to deal with the nation’s economic crisis.
In 1947, President Harry S. Truman announced what became known as the “Truman Doctrine” to help Greece and Turkey resist Communism.
In 1955, legendary jazz musician Charlie “Bird” Parker died in New York at age 34.

In 1987, the musical play “Les Miserables” opened on Broadway.
In 1993, Janet Reno was sworn in as the first female U.S. attorney general. A three-day blizzard that came to be known as “The Storm of the Century” began inundating the eastern third of the U.S. A series of bombings in Mumbai, India, killed 257 people (the explosions were allegedly masterminded by India’s most wanted man, Dawood Ibrahim).

In 1994, the Church of England ordained its first women priests.
In 2003, Elizabeth Smart, the 15-year-old girl who vanished from her bedroom nine months earlier, was found alive in a Salt Lake City suburb with two drifters, Brian David Mitchell and Wanda Barzee. (Mitchell is serving a life sentence; Barzee was released from prison in September 2018.)
In 2009, disgraced financier Bernard Madoff pleaded guilty in New York to pulling off perhaps the biggest swindle in Wall Street history.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2020, 08:28:06 AM
Ten years ago: Two suicide bombers killed 55 people in near simultaneous blasts in Lahore, Pakistan, the fourth attack in a week. Lindsey Vonn capped a historic season with her third straight overall World Cup title in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany.

Five years ago: Two Ferguson, Missouri, police officers were shot and wounded in front of the police department during a protest; U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder denounced the shooter as a “damn punk.” NASA launched its Magnetospheric Multiscale spacecraft on a billion-dollar mission to study the explosive give-and-take of the Earth and sun’s magnetic fields.

One year ago: More countries, including the entire European Union, grounded the Boeing jetliner involved in two deadly crashes or banned the plane from their airspace; leaving the United States one of the few remaining operators of the Boeing 737 Max 8. Prosecutors said Hollywood stars Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin were charged along with nearly 50 other people in a scheme in which wealthy parents bribed college coaches and other insiders to get their children into some of the most elite schools in the country. (Huffman pleaded guilty to fraud and conspiracy and served 12 days in a federal prison.) With just 17 days to go before Britain’s scheduled departure from the European Union, the British Parliament rejected the deal, delivering a blow to Prime Minister Theresa May’s authority as leader. (May would step down as Conservative Party leader in June.)
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2020, 08:30:48 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Politician, diplomat and civil rights activist Andrew Young is 88.
Barbara Feldon is 87
Former broadcast journalist Lloyd Dobyns is 84.
Actress-singer Liza Minnelli is 74.
Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, is 73.
Singer-songwriter James Taylor is 72.
Former Sen. Kent Conrad, D-N.D., is 72
Rock singer-musician Bill Payne (Little Feat) is 71.
Actor Jon Provost (TV: “Lassie”) is 70.
Author Carl Hiaasen (HY’-ah-sihn) is 67.
Rock musician Steve Harris (Iron Maiden) is 64.
Actress Lesley Manville is 64.
Actor Jerry Levine is 63.
Singer Marlon Jackson (The Jackson Five) is 63.
Actor Jason Beghe is 60.
Actor Courtney B. Vance is 60.
Actor Titus Welliver is 58.
Former MLB All-Star Darryl Strawberry is 58.
Actress Julia Campbell is 57.
Actor Jake Weber is 57.
Sen. Tammy Duckworth, D-Ill., is 52.
Actor Aaron Eckhart is 52.
CNN reporter Jake Tapper is 51.
Rock musician Graham Coxon is 51.
Country musician Tommy Bales (Flynnville Train) is 47.
Actor Rhys Coiro is 41.
Country singer Holly Williams is 39.
Actor Samm (cq) Levine is 38.
Actress Jaimie Alexander is 36.
Actor Tyler Patrick Jones is 26.
Actress Kendall Applegate is 21.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2020, 08:31:25 AM
Thought for Today: “A proverb is a short sentence based on long experience.” [–] Miguel de Cervantes, Spanish novelist, dramatist and poet (1547-1616).
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2020, 08:49:52 AM
Oops....I didn't mean to stop things...
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2020, 10:23:24 AM
Cooper says good morning.  San Lotano Connie and OJ.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2020, 10:26:17 AM
What happened?  Coronavirus evac. of the banter?
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 12, 2020, 10:30:06 AM
Good morning Cooper
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: razgueado on March 12, 2020, 10:52:34 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: razgueado on March 12, 2020, 10:53:09 AM
Cooper says good morning.  San Lotano Connie and OJ.
Morning, Cooper.  All the rest you clowns GFY.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: razgueado on March 12, 2020, 10:53:51 AM
What happened?  Coronavirus evac. of the banter?
I just got here.  You're all on lockdown until you've been tested for symptoms.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 12, 2020, 11:04:15 AM
What happened?  Coronavirus evac. of the banter?
More like of my 401k.

Finally got the new laptop up and running properly.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2020, 11:30:53 AM
Cooper says good morning.  San Lotano Connie and OJ.
Cooper is connie colored, in fact.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2020, 11:31:54 AM
Cooper says good morning.  San Lotano Connie and OJ.
Morning, Cooper.  All the rest you clowns GFY.
It's not even Tuesday and you're shot out of a cannon?
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2020, 11:37:31 AM
What happened?  Coronavirus evac. of the banter?
More like of my 401k.

Finally got the new laptop up and running properly.
I need to go buy some computer supplies and possibly a new computer.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: razgueado on March 12, 2020, 11:39:46 AM
Cooper says good morning.  San Lotano Connie and OJ.
Morning, Cooper.  All the rest you clowns GFY.
It's not even Tuesday and you're shot out of a cannon?
Nah, just that Cooper is so stinkin' cute.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2020, 11:43:24 AM
Cooper says good morning.  San Lotano Connie and OJ.
Morning, Cooper.  All the rest you clowns GFY.
It's not even Tuesday and you're shot out of a cannon?
Nah, just that Cooper is so stinkin' cute.
He really is.

Edit: Don't tell my kids but I'm almost on board with getting a pup if he looks like that.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: razgueado on March 12, 2020, 11:59:35 AM
Cooper says good morning.  San Lotano Connie and OJ.
Morning, Cooper.  All the rest you clowns GFY.
It's not even Tuesday and you're shot out of a cannon?
Nah, just that Cooper is so stinkin' cute.
He really is.

Edit: Don't tell my kids but I'm almost on board with getting a pup if he looks like that.
We'll remind you that puppies are as much work as newborn children.  And the kids don't take care of the pup.  That's on YOU.  Make sure you carefully run your numbers.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 12, 2020, 12:36:54 PM
back from injections, bloodwork, and doctor. now hurry up and wait for results of labs.

time to get ready for taxes. 😞
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2020, 01:14:10 PM

Cooper says good morning.  San Lotano Connie and OJ.
Morning, Cooper.  All the rest you clowns GFY.
It's not even Tuesday and you're shot out of a cannon?
Nah, just that Cooper is so stinkin' cute.
He really is.

Edit: Don't tell my kids but I'm almost on board with getting a pup if he looks like that.
We'll remind you that puppies are as much work as newborn children.  And the kids don't take care of the pup.  That's on YOU.  Make sure you carefully run your numbers.

When I said "almost", I meant it's never gonna happen. Don't you worry, those numbers have been crunched.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2020, 01:32:09 PM
Cooper says good morning.  San Lotano Connie and OJ.
Cooper is connie colored, in fact.
This is true.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2020, 01:32:25 PM
St. Patrick's day celebrations in Boston and New York have been cancelled.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 12, 2020, 01:34:30 PM
St. Patrick's day celebrations in Boston and New York have been cancelled.
Our parade was canceled yesterday or the day before. Lots of drunk people upset. Lol
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 12, 2020, 01:34:48 PM

Cooper says good morning.  San Lotano Connie and OJ.
Morning, Cooper.  All the rest you clowns GFY.
It's not even Tuesday and you're shot out of a cannon?
Nah, just that Cooper is so stinkin' cute.
He really is.

Edit: Don't tell my kids but I'm almost on board with getting a pup if he looks like that.
We'll remind you that puppies are as much work as newborn children.  And the kids don't take care of the pup.  That's on YOU.  Make sure you carefully run your numbers.

When I said "almost", I meant it's never gonna happen. Don't you worry, those numbers have been crunched.
I don't know, sounds to me like you're waiting to be pushed over.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2020, 01:37:09 PM
St. Patrick's day celebrations in Boston and New York have been cancelled.
All college basketball tourneys cancelled, NCAA tourney will probably later this afternoon. Pro soccer and NHL cancelled, Baseball expected to follow later today.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 12, 2020, 01:41:05 PM
St. Patrick's day celebrations in Boston and New York have been cancelled.
All college basketball tourneys cancelled, NCAA tourney will probably later this afternoon. Pro soccer and NHL cancelled, Baseball expected to follow later today.
ESPN should just shut itself off
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 12, 2020, 01:58:42 PM
St. Patrick's day celebrations in Boston and New York have been cancelled.
All college basketball tourneys cancelled, NCAA tourney will probably later this afternoon. Pro soccer and NHL cancelled, Baseball expected to follow later today.
ESPN should just shut itself off
It's gonna be nothing but Lebron and Zion highlights until we're all dead.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 12, 2020, 02:08:07 PM
Just got word from the kids schools, they're off Monday and Tuesday to give teachers extra time to prepare lesson plans in case they have to be off longer.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 12, 2020, 02:15:34 PM
St. Patrick's day celebrations in Boston and New York have been cancelled.
Here too. Looks like button on NHL has been pushed. More to come
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 12, 2020, 02:16:06 PM
St. Patrick's day celebrations in Boston and New York have been cancelled.
Here too. Looks like button on NHL has been pushed. More to come
Spring training will be done before the end of the day, I imagine.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 12, 2020, 02:16:38 PM
And it's about time for me to pack it up. Will I be back in the office on Monday? Only time will tell. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 12, 2020, 02:17:08 PM
But you guys got the news already.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 12, 2020, 02:17:47 PM
And it's about time for me to pack it up. Will I be back in the office on Monday? Only time will tell. Hazzuh!
Later Dave. Have a good day.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2020, 02:39:28 PM
Just got word from the kids schools, they're off Monday and Tuesday to give teachers extra time to prepare lesson plans in case they have to be off longer.
Amazing because it's true. Tomorrow, my one daughter starts teleschooling and has no clue what that means.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2020, 02:57:50 PM
Broadway is dark until 12 April.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 12, 2020, 02:59:08 PM
Just got word from the kids schools, they're off Monday and Tuesday to give teachers extra time to prepare lesson plans in case they have to be off longer.
Amazing because it's true. Tomorrow, my one daughter starts teleschooling and has no clue what that means.
It does seem like many things will be run differently long after this event is over.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 12, 2020, 03:01:19 PM
Broadway is dark until 12 April.
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 12, 2020, 03:21:19 PM
Broadway is dark until 12 April.
On my drive home, our governor banned gatherings of more than 100 people, and closed schools for 3 weeks, starting next week. So forget just being off 2 more days. Sheesh, indeed.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2020, 03:30:17 PM
Broadway is dark until 12 April.
On my drive home, our governor banned gatherings of more than 100 people, and closed schools for 3 weeks, starting next week. So forget just being off 2 more days. Sheesh, indeed.
It's a whole new world. 9/11 was scary but this is, in many ways, so much more uncertain.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2020, 03:31:48 PM
I may have to shutdown CigarBanter. I don't want to risk you all getting sick. Especially the older folks, you know who you are.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: razgueado on March 12, 2020, 03:33:11 PM
Broadway is dark until 12 April.
On my drive home, our governor banned gatherings of more than 100 people, and closed schools for 3 weeks, starting next week. So forget just being off 2 more days. Sheesh, indeed.
It's a whole new world. 9/11 was scary but this is, in many ways, so much more uncertain.
  Tell me.  Got word at 10am that the first confirmed case in Thurston County WA works in my building.  I am now advised that I am not among the 10 people considered to have had close contact with the person.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 12, 2020, 03:46:35 PM
I may have to shutdown CigarBanter. I don't want to risk you all getting sick. Especially the older folks, you know who you are.
GFY, young feller.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 12, 2020, 03:49:49 PM
I may have to resort to reading books and crossword puzzles.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2020, 03:51:09 PM
I may have to resort to reading books and crossword puzzles.
Netflix and chill.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 12, 2020, 04:21:03 PM
I may have to resort to reading books and crossword puzzles.
Netflix and chill.
I watched that Spencer show with Walburg
and almost done with Altered carbon 2.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 12, 2020, 04:47:21 PM
I may have to shutdown CigarBanter. I don't want to risk you all getting sick. Especially the older folks, you know who you are.
Older folks ARE the most likely to get a computer virus, so this makes sense.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2020, 06:29:35 PM
I lost internet access for about an hour. GD provider says there's nothing wrong on their end. LIARS!!!
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: cigarbreath on March 12, 2020, 07:29:14 PM
I lost internet access for about an hour. GD provider says there's nothing wrong on their end. LIARS!!!
Too many remote learners.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: cigarbreath on March 12, 2020, 07:29:58 PM
I may have to shutdown CigarBanter. I don't want to risk you all getting sick. Especially the older folks, you know who you are.
GFY, young feller.
indeed!
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 12, 2020, 07:30:37 PM
I lost internet access for about an hour. GD provider says there's nothing wrong on their end. LIARS!!!
Too many remote learners.
I think you have your TV remote mastered
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 12, 2020, 08:17:03 PM
I lost internet access for about an hour. GD provider says there's nothing wrong on their end. LIARS!!!
Maybe it's programmed to periodically go out so you can go wash your hands again.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: cigarbreath on March 12, 2020, 08:40:36 PM
I lost internet access for about an hour. GD provider says there's nothing wrong on their end. LIARS!!!
Too many remote learners.
I think you have your TV remote mastered (https://s3.amazonaws.com/tapatalk-emoji/emoji16.png)
Internet gonna get overloaded.  Son Tim is all worried about his mom.  Stephania volunteers at the local hospital. The doctors there are more concerned with the regular flu than the Coronavirus.  Tim is XO of a training battalion at Ft. Benning.  Graduating trainees can’t leave and new recruits are showing up so the barracks are over populated.  Worried where the extra funding is going to come come from for amongst other things - toiletries- gots to pay for all that extra toilet paper.

Been playing HVAC lately.  3.5 IWC and all that.  And no I don’t have a glass manometer.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 12, 2020, 10:11:40 PM
Good evening, cb.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: cigarbreath on March 12, 2020, 10:23:02 PM
Good evening, cb.
Evening Antnee.  You guys still doing your weekend at Splitrock?  Need me a dose of tail gating.
Title: Re: 3/12/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 12, 2020, 10:28:17 PM
Good evening, cb.
Evening Antnee.  You guys still doing your weekend at Splitrock?  Need me a dose of tail gating.
+1.  I hear smoking cigars combats the Covid.