CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 02, 2020, 12:00:08 AM

Title: 8/2/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on August 02, 2020, 12:00:08 AM
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on August 02, 2020, 05:37:43 AM
good morning Banter.
off for another early round of golf. ⛳
woohoo.
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on August 02, 2020, 06:50:49 AM
good morning Banter.
off for another early round of golf.
woohoo.
Enjoy. I got out yesterday. Had a very good round and beautiful day.
Rain this morning.
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2020, 10:14:52 AM
Good morning, golfers. No rain here yet but plenty of clouds. Works out better anyway because I've got work to get done.
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on August 02, 2020, 11:43:08 AM
Good mornings all, nice walking cigar.
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on August 02, 2020, 11:43:38 AM
Thoughts? SBC deal today.
AGING ROOM CORE CONNECTICUT RAPIDO
Is this a $7 cigar?
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2020, 11:55:37 AM
Thoughts? SBC deal today.
AGING ROOM CORE CONNECTICUT RAPIDO
Is this a $7 cigar?
Haven't had that one but seems pricey at first glance.
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2020, 11:56:21 AM
Good mornings all, nice walking cigar.
Humid as heck here. I'm only walking if there's a/c involved.

Good morning, David.
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on August 02, 2020, 01:12:20 PM
Good mornings all, nice walking cigar.
Humid as heck here. I'm only walking if there's a/c involved.

Good morning, David.
66 here, and should be a cool week.
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on August 02, 2020, 01:13:08 PM
Thoughts? SBC deal today.
AGING ROOM CORE CONNECTICUT RAPIDO
Is this a $7 cigar?
Haven't had that one but seems pricey at first glance.
what I thought also. I値l hold off till them RoMaCraft go on sale.
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on August 02, 2020, 01:19:33 PM
two rounds of golf in two days is a bit too much strain on this old body, and today's score reflected it. that and I hurt like hell. was in the den/study doing more organuzing and sorting and we had a nice thunderstorm move in. as I went out to enjoy the cooler weather I realized my windows in the truck were down. oh well.
cigar and coffee going.
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on August 02, 2020, 01:55:54 PM
two rounds of golf in two days is a bit too much strain on this old body, and today's score reflected it. that and I hurt like hell. was in the den/study doing more organuzing and sorting and we had a nice thunderstorm move in. as I went out to enjoy the cooler weather I realized my windows in the truck were down. oh well.
cigar and coffee going.
golf, cigar and a detailed car wash, what a day !
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on August 02, 2020, 01:58:08 PM
Driving up to Minneapolis to eat at Quong, my favorite Vietnamese restaurant. I値l have a review for you later 😂😂😂
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on August 02, 2020, 02:51:17 PM
Driving up to Minneapolis to eat at Quong, my favorite Vietnamese restaurant. I値l have a review for you later 😂😂😂
sounds good David.
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2020, 03:03:16 PM
two rounds of golf in two days is a bit too much strain on this old body, and today's score reflected it. that and I hurt like hell. was in the den/study doing more organuzing and sorting and we had a nice thunderstorm move in. as I went out to enjoy the cooler weather I realized my windows in the truck were down. oh well.
cigar and coffee going.
golf, cigar and a detailed car wash, what a day !
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2020, 03:04:35 PM
Driving up to Minneapolis to eat at Quong, my favorite Vietnamese restaurant. I値l have a review for you later
That sounds like a solid plan. Pho for everyone!
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: Threebean on August 02, 2020, 03:47:28 PM
Driving up to Minneapolis to eat at Quong, my favorite Vietnamese restaurant. I値l have a review for you later
That sounds like a solid plan. Pho for everyone!
GPhoY?
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2020, 06:46:35 PM
Driving up to Minneapolis to eat at Quong, my favorite Vietnamese restaurant. I値l have a review for you later
That sounds like a solid plan. Pho for everyone!
GPhoY?
Hahaha.
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on August 02, 2020, 07:39:48 PM
Still good!
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on August 02, 2020, 07:40:33 PM
GPY 👍 that was funny!
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on August 02, 2020, 07:45:24 PM
This AM Dark Knight is a very good cigar.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200802/91a4553174c192fb5ebfe8b3a9813377.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on August 02, 2020, 07:46:46 PM
OY. Ever have Charter Oak Connecticut? Toros on the Monster
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on August 02, 2020, 07:49:50 PM
OY. Ever have Charter Oak Connecticut? Toros on the Monster
your recommending?
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on August 02, 2020, 07:54:12 PM
OY. Ever have Charter Oak Connecticut? Toros on the Monster
your recommending?
i only see the box now.😓
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on August 02, 2020, 08:03:33 PM
OY. Ever have Charter Oak Connecticut? Toros on the Monster
your recommending?
i only see the box now.
If you use code catsrule it's $67. That's cigar smokes well above it's price point.
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2020, 08:12:15 PM
Still good!
Holy crap. You just made me so hungry. The only thing better than cigar porn is food porn... And then of course, porn porn.
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2020, 08:13:18 PM
OY. Ever have Charter Oak Connecticut? Toros on the Monster
your recommending?
I like all the Charter Oak stuff myself. Thumbs up.
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on August 02, 2020, 08:18:34 PM
Still good!
Holy crap. You just made me so hungry. The only thing better than cigar porn is food porn... And then of course, porn porn.
Eat Smoke Love, you should write a book. 😂
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on August 02, 2020, 08:22:28 PM
OY. Ever have Charter Oak Connecticut? Toros on the Monster
your recommending?
I like all the Charter Oak stuff myself. Thumbs up.
Hey T.
Nice Hit by Judge but the Big Maple not looking well, again..
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2020, 08:39:53 PM
OY. Ever have Charter Oak Connecticut? Toros on the Monster
your recommending?
I like all the Charter Oak stuff myself. Thumbs up.
Hey T.
Nice Hit by Judge but the Big Maple not looking well, again..
We managed to come back. No complaints.
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: bluecollar on August 02, 2020, 10:12:50 PM
OY. Ever have Charter Oak Connecticut? Toros on the Monster
your recommending?
I like all the Charter Oak stuff myself. Thumbs up.
Hey T.
Nice Hit by Judge but the Big Maple not looking well, again..
We managed to come back. No complaints.
I'm fighting to stay awake. What an awesome game!!!!!!!
Title: Re: 8/2/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2020, 10:28:24 PM
OY. Ever have Charter Oak Connecticut? Toros on the Monster
your recommending?
I like all the Charter Oak stuff myself. Thumbs up.
Hey T.
Nice Hit by Judge but the Big Maple not looking well, again..
We managed to come back. No complaints.
I'm fighting to stay awake. What an awesome game!!!!!!!
Great outcome, that's for sure. Sweet dreams, Rick.