CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 08, 2019, 12:00:34 AM

Title: 3/8/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on March 08, 2019, 12:00:34 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2019, 05:07:50 AM
Morning Retirees and Worker Bees

“You get peace of mind not by thinking about it or imagining it, but by quietening and relaxing the restless mind.”
― Remez Sasson

Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2019, 05:09:05 AM
Cloudy and 47° this morning, low 60’s and cloudy for the afternoon.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 08, 2019, 05:20:57 AM
Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2019, 05:25:32 AM
Good morning, Dave.
Morning MayorT
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 08, 2019, 05:32:33 AM
It's supposed to reach 40° here today. Woohoo, springtime!
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 08, 2019, 05:34:11 AM
Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2019, 05:39:28 AM
It's supposed to reach 40° here today. Woohoo, springtime!
Springtime here is horrible, pine and oak pollen out the ass and it has already started.  Usually peaks around  the last week of March or first week of April.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2019, 05:40:15 AM
Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
What f’n day is not Women’s Day?
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2019, 06:03:48 AM
Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
Ok, but what are you planning to eat? Buh-zing!
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 08, 2019, 06:04:57 AM
Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
What f’n day is not Women’s Day?
I'm not gonna say that a similar thought hadn't crossed my mind. But I let that thought go away quickly, especially with three outspoken women in my house.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 08, 2019, 06:09:17 AM
Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
Ok, but what are you planning to eat? Buh-zing!
Good morning, LTG.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2019, 06:10:42 AM
Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
What f’n day is not Women’s Day?
I'm not gonna say that a similar thought hadn't crossed my mind. But I let that thought go away quickly, especially with three outspoken women and no man in my house.
Fixed it for you.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 08, 2019, 06:13:27 AM
Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
What f’n day is not Women’s Day?
I'm not gonna say that a similar thought hadn't crossed my mind. But I let that thought go away quickly, especially with three outspoken women and no man in my house.
Fixed it for you.
You're probably correct, in a traditional sense. But GFY anyway.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2019, 06:26:25 AM
Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
What f’n day is not Women’s Day?
I'm not gonna say that a similar thought hadn't crossed my mind. But I let that thought go away quickly, especially with three outspoken women and no man in my house.
Fixed it for you.
You're probably correct, in a traditional sense. But GFY anyway.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2019, 06:49:12 AM
Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
That's the spirit Tony!
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2019, 06:50:43 AM
Morning two Daves and a Tony.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2019, 06:57:15 AM
Today is Friday, March 8, the 67th day of 2019. There are 298 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On March 8, 1702, England's Queen Anne acceded to the throne upon the death of King William III.

On this date:
In 1618, German astronomer Johannes Kepler devised his third law of planetary motion.
In 1854, U.S. Commodore Matthew C. Perry made his second landing in Japan; within a month, he concluded a treaty with the Japanese.
In 1948, the Supreme Court, in McCollum v. Board of Education, struck down voluntary religious education classes in Champaign, Illinois, public schools, saying the program violated separation of church and state.
In 1965, the United States landed its first combat troops in South Vietnam as 3,500 Marines arrived to defend the U.S. air base at Da Nang.
In 1971, Joe Frazier defeated Muhammad Ali by decision in what was billed as "The Fight of the Century" at Madison Square Garden in New York. Silent film comedian Harold Lloyd died in Beverly Hills, California, at age 77.
In 1975, the first International Women's Day was celebrated.
In 1979, technology firm Philips demonstrated a prototype compact disc player during a press conference in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
In 1983, in a speech to the National Association of Evangelicals convention in Orlando, Florida, President Ronald Reagan referred to the Soviet Union as an "evil empire."
In 1988, 17 soldiers were killed when two Army helicopters from Fort Campbell, Kentucky, collided in mid-flight.
In 1999, baseball Hall of Famer Joe DiMaggio died in Hollywood, Florida, at age 84.
In 2004, Abul Abbas, the Palestinian guerrilla leader who'd planned the hijacking of the Achille Lauro (ah-KEE'-leh LOW'-roh) passenger ship, died while in U.S. custody in Baghdad, Iraq; he was 56. Actor Robert Pastorelli was found dead in his Hollywood Hills, Calif., home; he was 49.
In 2008, President George W. Bush vetoed a bill that would have banned the CIA from using simulated drowning and other coercive interrogation methods to gain information from suspected terrorists.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2019, 06:57:44 AM
Morning ?Dave
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2019, 06:58:00 AM
Ten years ago: A pastor was gunned down during a Sunday sermon in a southwestern Illinois church; a judge later ruled the suspect in the shooting, Terry Sedlacek (SEHD'-lak), was mentally unfit to stand trial in the killing of the Rev. Fred Winters at the First Baptist Church of Maryville. A suicide bomber struck a police academy in Baghdad, killing at least 30. Country singer Hank Locklin, 91, died in Brewton, Ala.

Five years ago: Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, a Boeing 777 with 239 people on board, vanished during a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, setting off a massive search. (To date, the fate of the jetliner and its occupants has yet to be determined.)

One year ago: U.S. and South Korean officials said President Donald Trump had agreed to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jung Un by the end of May to negotiate an end to North Korea's nuclear weapons program. Despite Republican warnings of a trade war, Trump ordered steep new tariffs on steel and aluminum imports to the United States. Mississippi lawmakers passed one of the most restrictive abortion laws in the nation, making the procedure illegal in most cases after 15 weeks of pregnancy; a federal judge later struck down the law as unconstitutional. Serena Williams beat Zarina Diyas of Kazakhstan, 7-5, 6-3, in the first round of a tournament in Indian Wells, California; it was Williams' first match following a 14-month layoff for the birth of her daughter.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2019, 07:00:14 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Jazz musician George Coleman is 84.
Actress Sue Ane (correct) Langdon is 83.
College Football Hall of Famer Pete Dawkins is 81.
Baseball player-turned-author Jim Bouton is 80.
Songwriter Carole Bayer Sager is 75.
Actor-director Micky Dolenz (The Monkees) is 74.
Singer-musician Randy Meisner is 73.
Pop singer Peggy March is 71.
Baseball Hall of Famer Jim Rice is 66.
Jazz musician Billy Childs is 62.
Singer Gary Numan is 61.
NBC News anchor Lester Holt is 60.
Actor Aidan Quinn is 60.
Country musician Jimmy Dormire is 59.
Actress Camryn Manheim is 58.
Actor Leon (no last name) is 56.
Rock singer Shawn Mullins (The Thorns) is 51.
Neo-soul singer Van Hunt is 49.
Actress Andrea Parker is 49.
Actor Boris Kodjoe is 46.
Actor Freddie Prinze Jr. is 43.
Actress Laura Main is 42.
Actor James Van Der Beek is 42.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Kameelah Williams (702) is 41.
Actor Nick Zano is 41.
Rock singer Tom Chaplin (Keane) is 40.
Rock musician Andy Ross (OK Go) is 40.
Actress Jessica Collins is 36.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Kristinia (kris-teh-NEE'-ah) DeBarge is 29.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2019, 07:00:39 AM
Thought for Today: "There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception." — Aldous Huxley, English author (1894-1963).
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 08, 2019, 07:23:07 AM
Good morning, NJDave.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 08, 2019, 07:23:48 AM
Thought for Today: "There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception." — Aldous Huxley, English author (1894-1963).
I think I know what this means...
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2019, 07:33:21 AM
Thought for Today: "There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception." — Aldous Huxley, English author (1894-1963).
I think I know what this means...
#fakenews
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: sfish on March 08, 2019, 07:36:20 AM
Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
That's exactly the attitude we're trying to combat!
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2019, 07:41:36 AM
Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
That's exactly the attitude we're trying to combat!
I thought he was just talking about a Friday in Lent?
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2019, 07:43:43 AM
Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
That's exactly the attitude we're trying to combat!
I thought he was just talking about a Friday in Lent?
It comes around more often than Tony has sex, that's for sure.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2019, 07:43:47 AM
Think it will get above freezing today?
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 08, 2019, 07:47:55 AM
Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
That's exactly the attitude we're trying to combat!
Of course! I'm just demonstrating what NOT to do... For educational purposes.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 08, 2019, 07:48:11 AM
Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
That's exactly the attitude we're trying to combat!
I thought he was just talking about a Friday in Lent?
That too.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2019, 07:51:12 AM
Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
That's exactly the attitude we're trying to combat!
Of course! I'm just demonstrating what NOT to do... For educational purposes.
You're a true American hero.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2019, 07:51:40 AM
Think it will get above freezing today?
My phone says high of 34 today, so fingers crossed.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: sfish on March 08, 2019, 07:56:27 AM
Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
That's exactly the attitude we're trying to combat!
Of course! I'm just demonstrating what NOT to do... For educational purposes.
You need to take off on Friday, May 3rd. Put in for it now
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 08, 2019, 07:58:07 AM
Good morning fish eaters and others.  Up to 80 deg and humid as schitt today.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: sfish on March 08, 2019, 08:04:40 AM
Good morning fish eaters and others.  Up to 80 deg and humid as schitt today.  Sheesh.
Morning Mark, did you forget we can curse here or are you trying to keep you social media activities clean for your next employer?
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 08, 2019, 08:17:50 AM
Good morning fish eaters and others.  Up to 80 deg and humid as schitt today.  Sheesh.
Morning Mark, did you forget we can curse here or are you trying to keep you social media activities clean for your next employer?
I gave up cursing for lent.  GFY.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 08, 2019, 08:22:31 AM
I gotta hand it to kids these day, they really know how to game the system to skip school.
https://thebulletin.org/2019/03/adults-wont-take-climate-change-seriously-so-we-the-youth-are-forced-to-strike/ (https://thebulletin.org/2019/03/adults-wont-take-climate-change-seriously-so-we-the-youth-are-forced-to-strike/)
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2019, 08:23:17 AM
Good morning fish eaters and others.  Up to 80 deg and humid as schitt today.  Sheesh.
Morning Mark, did you forget we can curse here or are you trying to keep you social media activities clean for your next employer?
I gave up cursing for lent.  GFY.
There's gonna be a special place reserved for you in that magical cloud city. Tell Lando I said hey.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2019, 08:30:41 AM
I gotta hand it to kids these day, they really know how to game the system to skip school.
https://thebulletin.org/2019/03/adults-wont-take-climate-change-seriously-so-we-the-youth-are-forced-to-strike/ (https://thebulletin.org/2019/03/adults-wont-take-climate-change-seriously-so-we-the-youth-are-forced-to-strike/)
We should take it one step further and encourage every adult who doesn't understand the science of climate change to go to school in their place.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 08, 2019, 08:45:44 AM
I gotta hand it to kids these day, they really know how to game the system to skip school.
https://thebulletin.org/2019/03/adults-wont-take-climate-change-seriously-so-we-the-youth-are-forced-to-strike/ (https://thebulletin.org/2019/03/adults-wont-take-climate-change-seriously-so-we-the-youth-are-forced-to-strike/)
We should take it one step further and encourage every adult who doesn't understand the science of climate change to go to school in their place.
(https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/disappointed-head-shake-gif-1.gif)
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: sfish on March 08, 2019, 08:49:45 AM
I gotta hand it to kids these day, they really know how to game the system to skip school.
https://thebulletin.org/2019/03/adults-wont-take-climate-change-seriously-so-we-the-youth-are-forced-to-strike/ (https://thebulletin.org/2019/03/adults-wont-take-climate-change-seriously-so-we-the-youth-are-forced-to-strike/)
We should take it one step further and encourage every adult who doesn't understand the science of climate change to go to school in their place.
(https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/disappointed-head-shake-gif-1.gif)
CNS
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2019, 08:50:54 AM
Morning SummertimeTeaseBean.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2019, 08:51:21 AM
Morning SummertimeTeaseBean.
And Fishy too.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 08, 2019, 08:56:57 AM
Morning SummertimeTeaseBean.
Nice avi, but I suddenly have the urge to prune a palm tree.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 08, 2019, 09:03:51 AM
Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
That's exactly the attitude we're trying to combat!
Of course! I'm just demonstrating what NOT to do... For educational purposes.
You need to take off on Friday, May 3rd. Put in for it now
It kills me to lose out on that pay but let me see what I can do. I might prefer it to Saturday anyway.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 08, 2019, 09:04:08 AM
Good morning fish eaters and others.  Up to 80 deg and humid as schitt today.  Sheesh.
Good morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 08, 2019, 09:06:27 AM
I gotta hand it to kids these day, they really know how to game the system to skip school.
https://thebulletin.org/2019/03/adults-wont-take-climate-change-seriously-so-we-the-youth-are-forced-to-strike/ (https://thebulletin.org/2019/03/adults-wont-take-climate-change-seriously-so-we-the-youth-are-forced-to-strike/)
They've been doing that for years in Italy. Damn slackers.

#ScioperoGenerale
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2019, 09:08:37 AM
Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
That's exactly the attitude we're trying to combat!
Of course! I'm just demonstrating what NOT to do... For educational purposes.
You need to take off on Friday, May 3rd. Put in for it now
It kills me to lose out on that pay but let me see what I can do. I might prefer it to Saturday anyway.
Maybe take a half day?
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: sfish on March 08, 2019, 09:10:07 AM
Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
That's exactly the attitude we're trying to combat!
Of course! I'm just demonstrating what NOT to do... For educational purposes.
You need to take off on Friday, May 3rd. Put in for it now
It kills me to lose out on that pay but let me see what I can do. I might prefer it to Saturday anyway.
Let's go, sack-up and get your dead ass there!
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 08, 2019, 09:20:16 AM
Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
That's exactly the attitude we're trying to combat!
Of course! I'm just demonstrating what NOT to do... For educational purposes.
You need to take off on Friday, May 3rd. Put in for it now
It kills me to lose out on that pay but let me see what I can do. I might prefer it to Saturday anyway.
Let's go, sack-up and get your dead ass there!
Indeed.  And he fails to account for the priceless nature of the experience.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 08, 2019, 09:20:33 AM
R&R
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2019, 09:33:17 AM
1 Minute Scorchers Running at the Page, probably few if any good deals but fast action for sure.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2019, 10:06:13 AM
WeatherBELL
@weatherbell

Pattern looking favorable for snow in the Eastern US as we get towards the beginning of Spring.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2019, 10:21:21 AM
Another nice win over ND on Wednesday.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2019, 10:22:28 AM
Another nice win over ND on Wednesday.
Guess Bean will have to be cheering for the women.  ;)
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 08, 2019, 10:44:26 AM
Another nice win over ND on Wednesday.
Guess Bean will have to be cheering for the women.  ;)
Yep.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 08, 2019, 10:45:49 AM
Another nice win over ND on Wednesday.
By two points with a closing seconds missed free throw.  I guess some would say that's nice.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2019, 10:53:33 AM
Another nice win over ND on Wednesday.
By two points with a closing seconds missed free throw.  I guess some would say that's nice.
Sounds like Mark likes his alcoholic drinks with extra bitters.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 08, 2019, 11:45:53 AM
Another nice win over ND on Wednesday.
By two points with a closing seconds missed free throw.  I guess some would say that's nice.
Sounds like Mark likes his alcoholic drinks with extra bitters.
Sounds like LTG could use a good stiff GFY.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: sfish on March 08, 2019, 11:57:49 AM
Another nice win over ND on Wednesday.
By two points with a closing seconds missed free throw.  I guess some would say that's nice.
Sounds like Mark likes his alcoholic drinks with extra bitters.
Sounds like LTG could use a good stiff GFY.
Neat!
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2019, 12:05:46 PM
Another nice win over ND on Wednesday.
By two points with a closing seconds missed free throw.  I guess some would say that's nice.
After loosing five or six like that over the course of the year, yes, yes it is.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2019, 12:06:39 PM
Another nice win over ND on Wednesday.
By two points with a closing seconds missed free throw.  I guess some would say that's nice.
Sounds like Mark likes his alcoholic drinks with extra bitters.
Sounds like LTG could use a good stiff GFY.
Neat!
...or with rocks.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 08, 2019, 12:14:51 PM
Is it Friday yet?
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2019, 12:30:17 PM
Another nice win over ND on Wednesday.
By two points with a closing seconds missed free throw.  I guess some would say that's nice.
Sounds like Mark likes his alcoholic drinks with extra bitters.
Sounds like LTG could use a good stiff GFY.
Neat!
...or with rocks.
Definitely on the rocks.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2019, 12:36:08 PM
Is it Friday yet?
You missed Friday, it’s the 5th Saturday
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2019, 12:37:48 PM
Getting nice out, even a little sunshine to enjoy a smoke later.

F’n pollen is awful!
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2019, 01:43:28 PM
Good Stiff GFY Lull?
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 08, 2019, 02:04:03 PM
I'm ready to call it a day. Unfortunately, I've still got tons of work to do. WTF?
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2019, 02:11:05 PM
I'm ready to call it a day. Unfortunately, I've still got tons of work to do. WTF?
I am fixing to light a LFD Double Ligero Lancero
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 08, 2019, 02:11:06 PM
Good Stiff GFY Lull?
Of course, stiff. How else? Sheesh.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2019, 02:13:21 PM
Good Stiff GFY Lull?
Of course, stiff. How else? Sheesh.
TNWSS
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 08, 2019, 02:17:02 PM
I'm ready to call it a day. Unfortunately, I've still got tons of work to do. WTF?
Still lots more for me to do, but fortunately, my day is over anyways. Normally I'd do some OT later, but I've got some sort of sickness that has descended on me like Drumpf on a Big Mac. Gonna pick the kids up from school and then park it on the couch for the rest of the night. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2019, 02:21:26 PM
Here’s a woman who knows what she wants – and doesn’t want! When Mike Weirsky of New Jersey hit the lotto jackpot for $273 million, many people likely thought his ex-wife would want him back. After all, the couple divorced only months ago and financial issues were apparently part of their problems.

Take him back? No way, 53-year-old Eileen Murray. All the money in the world won’t bring her back to her former husband of 15 years.

"He’s not appealing to me all of a sudden because he has this money," she told the New York Post. "I’m not going after anything. I have morals. I know what I’ve worked for and it’s everything that I have."
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2019, 02:54:31 PM
I'm ready to call it a day. Unfortunately, I've still got tons of work to do. WTF?
That's what you have Monday for.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 08, 2019, 02:55:15 PM
I'm ready to call it a day. Unfortunately, I've still got tons of work to do. WTF?
Still lots more for me to do, but fortunately, my day is over anyways. Normally I'd do some OT later, but I've got some sort of sickness that has descended on me like Drumpf on a Big Mac. Gonna pick the kids up from school and then park it on the couch for the rest of the night. Hazzuh!
Feel better.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2019, 02:55:26 PM
Here’s a woman who knows what she wants – and doesn’t want! When Mike Weirsky of New Jersey hit the lotto jackpot for $273 million, many people likely thought his ex-wife would want him back. After all, the couple divorced only months ago and financial issues were apparently part of their problems.

Take him back? No way, 53-year-old Eileen Murray. All the money in the world won’t bring her back to her former husband of 15 years.

"He’s not appealing to me all of a sudden because he has this money," she told the New York Post. "I’m not going after anything. I have morals. I know what I’ve worked for and it’s everything that I have."
I'm sure he's good with that as well.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2019, 02:57:36 PM
I'm ready to call it a day. Unfortunately, I've still got tons of work to do. WTF?
I am fixing to light a LFD Double Ligero Lancero
You keep in touch with Stogie's World, just in case you get a little low on some lanceros?
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2019, 02:59:11 PM
Here’s a woman who knows what she wants – and doesn’t want! When Mike Weirsky of New Jersey hit the lotto jackpot for $273 million, many people likely thought his ex-wife would want him back. After all, the couple divorced only months ago and financial issues were apparently part of their problems.

Take him back? No way, 53-year-old Eileen Murray. All the money in the world won’t bring her back to her former husband of 15 years.

"He’s not appealing to me all of a sudden because he has this money," she told the New York Post. "I’m not going after anything. I have morals. I know what I’ve worked for and it’s everything that I have."
I'm sure he's good with that as well.
You reckons?
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2019, 03:02:19 PM
I'm ready to call it a day. Unfortunately, I've still got tons of work to do. WTF?
I am fixing to light a LFD Double Ligero Lancero
You keep in touch with Stogie's World, just in case you get a little low on some lanceros?
Not too much anymore , I have a few hundred + of them.  But if some were needed that is where I would be looking.  Almost never see them at the usual places on special anymore.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2019, 03:05:42 PM
Former Miss Teen Universe dead of a heart attack at 20....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/newsfeature/miss-teen-universe-dies-after-suffering-a-heart-attack-while-on-a-skiing-holiday-one-day-before-her-20th-birthday/ar-BBUxM7J?ocid=spartanntp
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2019, 03:08:20 PM
Former Miss Teen Universe dead of a heart attack at 20....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/newsfeature/miss-teen-universe-dies-after-suffering-a-heart-attack-while-on-a-skiing-holiday-one-day-before-her-20th-birthday/ar-BBUxM7J?ocid=spartanntp
Holy Cow, that is crazy.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 08, 2019, 03:13:50 PM
In the man cave with Mi Querida toro & water.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2019, 03:15:15 PM
Oops 😬

BATON ROUGE, La. — LSU has suspended coach Will Wade indefinitely amid reports about his conversations with a person convicted last year of funneling money to the families of basketball recruits.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2019, 03:25:01 PM
Wine Time 🍷
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 08, 2019, 03:37:51 PM
Oh goody, SBC annouces an opening in their VIP program.  Be right back...

The Small Batch VIP (SBVIP) will get the following:
•   A VIP welcome gift at or above the purchase price of the SBVIP membership selected by us
•   Special pricing on many items
•   Special deals only available to SBVIP members
•   Special contests for SBVIP members
•   Email alerts on special products before their arrival

How it Works:  The SBVIP membership will cost $250 for six months (sorry no discounts).
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 08, 2019, 03:48:56 PM
Oh goody, SBC annouces an opening in their VIP program.  Be right back...

The Small Batch VIP (SBVIP) will get the following:
•   A VIP welcome gift at or above the purchase price of the SBVIP membership selected by us
•   Special pricing on many items
•   Special deals only available to SBVIP members
•   Special contests for SBVIP members
•   Email alerts on special products before their arrival

How it Works:  The SBVIP membership will cost $250 for six months (sorry no discounts).
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 08, 2019, 03:49:20 PM
In the man cave with Mi Querida toro & water.
Good idea....what should I have?
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 08, 2019, 03:54:23 PM
back from the beach.
Cusano 18 maduro robusto and coffee.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 08, 2019, 04:08:51 PM
Former Miss Teen Universe dead of a heart attack at 20....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/newsfeature/miss-teen-universe-dies-after-suffering-a-heart-attack-while-on-a-skiing-holiday-one-day-before-her-20th-birthday/ar-BBUxM7J?ocid=spartanntp
What a shame.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 08, 2019, 04:09:17 PM
In the man cave with Mi Querida toro & water.
Don't let your wife find out.
Title: Re: 3/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 08, 2019, 08:52:47 PM
I wound up smoking an Aganorsa Leaf Signature Selection by Casa Fernandez on my walk across town. It was a really nice balanced smoke. Excellent flavors. Can't wait to smoke another while relaxing and concentrating on the cigar.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190309/f71ecbce6415d28e9cfea26dffcd8cc7.jpg)