CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 25, 2018, 12:00:08 AM

Title: 10/25/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on October 25, 2018, 12:00:08 AM
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 25, 2018, 05:51:34 AM
Happy little Friday to my fellow banterers.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 25, 2018, 06:05:25 AM
Happy little Friday to my fellow banterers.
Back atcha, banter bossman.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 25, 2018, 06:08:34 AM
Happy little Friday to my fellow banterers.
Back atcha, banter bossman.
Howdy, LTG. The weekend will be here before you know it. Any Halloween activities for you or the clan?
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 25, 2018, 06:38:37 AM
Happy little Friday to my fellow banterers.
Back atcha, banter bossman.
Howdy, LTG. The weekend will be here before you know it. Any Halloween activities for you or the clan?
Nothing over the weekend, just the big day itself next week. Costumes are mostly in place, now just counting down the time to stealing their peanut butter cups.

How's about you?
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 25, 2018, 06:46:27 AM
Happy little Friday to my fellow banterers.
Back atcha, banter bossman.
Howdy, LTG. The weekend will be here before you know it. Any Halloween activities for you or the clan?
Nothing over the weekend, just the big day itself next week. Costumes are mostly in place, now just counting down the time to stealing their peanut butter cups.

How's about you?
My wife and I have been working on the costumes. All original stuff and everyone needs it for tomorrow. Ask me if we're done.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 25, 2018, 07:31:55 AM
Looks like the weekend has already begun. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 25, 2018, 07:40:01 AM
good morning guys. slept in. coffee and Oliva O maduro here.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 07:47:16 AM
Good morning TommyKnockerTony, DemonDave and DevilishDean.  Happy little Friday.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 25, 2018, 07:47:39 AM
for those who questioned my pelican repair. I bought it in Apalachicola last year. caught it with the mower because I was to lazy to move it. it fell over and the head came off. when I worked bridges in NY we used a product for bridge deck crack repairs and spalls. I got ahold of a rep in Florida. it's only available commercially and contractor item only. I explained my history with the product and he shipped me out some test supplies. so far the head is attached.

https://concretemender.com/products/roadware-10-minute-concrete-mender-2/roadware-10-minute-concrete-mender-products/
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 25, 2018, 07:53:07 AM
Happy little Friday to my fellow banterers.
Back atcha, banter bossman.
Howdy, LTG. The weekend will be here before you know it. Any Halloween activities for you or the clan?
Nothing over the weekend, just the big day itself next week. Costumes are mostly in place, now just counting down the time to stealing their peanut butter cups.

How's about you?
My wife and I have been working on the costumes. All original stuff and everyone needs it for tomorrow. Ask me if we're done.
I'm not nearly patient enough or crafty enough for that. I let the Halloween store handle the costuming. I think all we still need is a pair of black pants for the middle kid and we're all set.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 07:58:37 AM
Today is Thursday, Oct. 25, the 298th day of 2018. There are 67 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Oct. 25, 1760, Britain's King George III succeeded his late grandfather, George II.

On this date:

In 1854, the "Charge of the Light Brigade" took place during the Crimean War as an English brigade of more than 600 men charged the Russian army, suffering heavy losses.

In 1859, radical abolitionist John Brown went on trial in Charles Town, Va., for his failed raid at Harpers Ferry. (Brown was convicted and hanged.)

In 1910, "America the Beautiful," with words by Katharine Lee Bates and music by Samuel A. Ward, was first published.

In 1945, Taiwan became independent of Japanese colonial rule.

In 1954, a meeting of President Dwight D. Eisenhower's Cabinet was carried live on radio and television; to date, it's the only presidential Cabinet meeting to be broadcast.

In 1962, during a meeting of the U.N. Security Council, U.S. Ambassador Adlai E. Stevenson II demanded that Soviet Ambassador Valerian Zorin confirm or deny the existence of Soviet-built missile bases in Cuba; Stevenson then presented photographic evidence of the bases to the Council.

In 1971, the U.N. General Assembly voted to admit mainland China and expel Taiwan.

In 1983, a U.S.-led force invaded Grenada at the order of President Ronald Reagan, who said the action was needed to protect U.S. citizens there.

In 1986, in Game 6 of the World Series, the Boston Red Sox lost to the New York Mets, 6-5, on a wild pitch and an error in the tenth inning, forcing a seventh game, which the Mets ended up winning.

In 1994, Susan Smith of Union, South Carolina, claimed that a black carjacker had driven off with her two young sons (Smith later confessed to drowning the children in John D. Long Lake, and was convicted of murder). Three defendants were convicted in South Africa of murdering American exchange student Amy Biehl. In 1998, all three were granted amnesty by South Africa's Truth and Reconciliation Commission.

In 2001, a day after the House signed on, the Senate sent President Bush the U-S-A Patriot Act, a package of anti-terror measures giving police sweeping new powers to search people's homes and business records secretly and to eavesdrop on telephone and computer conversations.

In 2002, U.S. Sen. Paul Wellstone, D-Minn., was killed in a plane crash in northern Minnesota along with his wife, daughter and five others, a week and a-half before the election. Actor Richard Harris died in London at age 72.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 07:59:09 AM
Ten years ago: Arkansas television anchorwoman Anne Pressly, 26, died five days after she was found beaten in her home. Game 3 of the World Series began in Philadelphia at 10:06 p.m. Eastern time after being delayed by rain; the Phillies went on to beat the Tampa Bay Rays, 5-4, for a 2-1 Series lead in a matchup that finished at 1:47 a.m.

Five years ago: Indignant at reports of U.S. electronic espionage overseas, the leaders of France and Germany said they would insist the Obama administration agree by year's end to limits that could put an end to alleged American eavesdropping on foreign leaders, businesses and innocent civilians. Death claimed British actor Nigel Davenport, 85, Hollywood stunt double Hal Needham, 82, and actress-comedian Marcia Wallace, 70.

One year ago: Two women who said they had been lost at sea for nearly six months were rescued by a U.S. Navy ship in the Pacific. (The women said they had set out from Honolulu for what was supposed to be an 18-day journey to Tahiti in May but that they encountered a storm; records showed no severe weather in the area at the time, and other inconsistencies in their story came to light in the days after their rescue.) CBS News named correspondent Jeff Glor as anchor of the "CBS Evening News." The U.S. government announced that all incoming flights to the United States would be subject to new security screening procedures before takeoff.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 07:59:38 AM
Thought for Today: "You can tell the size of a man by the size of the thing that makes him mad." -- Adlai E. Stevenson II, American statesman (1900-1965).
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 25, 2018, 08:13:57 AM
good morning guys. slept in. coffee and Oliva O maduro here.
Good morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 25, 2018, 08:14:35 AM
Good morning TommyKnockerTony, DemonDave and DevilishDean.  Happy little Friday.
Hola, BostonDave.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 25, 2018, 08:16:27 AM
Thought for Today: "You can tell the size of a man by the size of the thing that makes him mad." -- Adlai E. Stevenson II, American statesman (1900-1965).
Or his hands.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 08:16:41 AM
1825 Johann Baptist Strauss Jr., Austrian composer (Waltz King), born in Vienna, Austria (d. 1899)

1838 Georges Bizet, French composer (Carmen), born in Paris (d. 1875)

1864 John Francis Dodge, American automobile pioneer (Co-Founder of Dodge Brothers Company), born in Niles, Michigan (d. 1920)

1881 Pablo Picasso, Spanish artist (3 Dancers, Guernica), born in Malaga, Andalusia, Spain (d. 1973)

1888 Richard E. Byrd, American aviator and polar explorer (1st to reach both the North Pole and South Pole by air - disputed), born in Winchester, Virginia (d. 1957)

1904 [Herman] Denny Shute, American golfer and three-time major champion, born in Cleveland, Ohio

1912 Minnie Pearl [Sarah Ophelia Colley], American country comedienne (Grand Old Opry, Hee-Haw), born in Centerville, Tennessee (d. 1996)

1913 Klaus Barbie, Gestapo chief (Butcher of Lyon), born in Godesberg, German Empire (d. 1991)

1919 Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, last Shah of Iran (Persia) (1941-79), born in Tehran, Iran (d. 1980)

1935 Russell Luis Schweickart, astronaut (Apollo 9), born in Neptune Township, New Jersey

1935 Zdenek Pololanik, composer

1936 Alan Smith, cricket wicket-keeper (England1962-63 Aust-NZ tour)

1936 Sir Martin Gilbert, British historian (Winston Churchill biography), born in London, England

1938 Robert Webster, diver (Olympic gold 1960, 64), born in Berkeley, California

1939 Robin Spry, Canadian filmmaker and producer (d. 2005)

1939 Zelmo Beaty, Hillister, TX, basketball player (St Louis Hawks, Utah Stars), (d. 2013)

1940 Bobby Knight, college basketball coach (Indiana, Olympic gold 1984)

1941 Anne Tyler, American writer (Accidental Tourist)

1941 Bobby Keetch, soccer player/entrepreneur

1941 Helen Reddy, Australian rock vocalist (I Am Woman), born in Melbourne, Victoria

1943 Roy Lynes, England, rock organist (Status Quo)

1943 Selly Fernandes, Curacao poetess (Winking with Selly)

1944 Jon Anderson, English rock singer for Yes

1944 Kathy "Taffy" Danoff, vocalist (Starland Vocal Band), born in Washington, D.C.

1944 James Carville, American political stategist and commentator

1944 Haruhiko Kuroda, Governor of the Bank of Japan, born in Ōmuta, Fukuoka, Japan

1945 David Norman Schramm, physicist

1946 Peter Lieberson, composer

1947 Glenn Tipton, English rock guitarist (Judas Priest-Breakin' the Law)

1948 Dan Gable, Waterloo Iowa, 68kg freestyle wrestler (Olympic gold 1972)

1948 Dan Issel, NBA coach/player (27,482 points, Denver Nuggets)

1948 Dave Cowens, American NBA forward (Boston Celtics, Milwaukee Bucks), born in Newport, Kentucky

1948 Daniel Mark Epstein, American poet and biographer1949 Brian Kerwin, American actor (Chisholms, King Kong Lives, Lobo), born in Chicago, Illinois

1949 Walter Hyatt, Musician

1949 Réjean Houle, Canadian ice hockey player

1950 John Matuszak, American NFL defensive end (Oak Raider) and actor (The Goonies), born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (d. 1989)

1951 Ransom Wilson, Tuscaloosa Alabama, flutist (Soliste NY)

1951 Richard Lloyd, American guitarist (Television)

1952 Imran Khan, Pakistani cricket all-rounder, politician (88 Tests, 3,807 runs, 362 wickets), born in Lahore, Pakistan

1952 Ioannis Kyrastas, Greek footballer and manager (d. 2004)

1953 Mark Will McNulty, Bindwa Zimbabwe, PGA golfer (1982 Danny Thomas-4th)

1953 Muffin Spencer-Devlin, Piqua OH, LPGA golfer (1985 MasterCard Pro-Am)

1954 Mike Eruzione, American ice hockey player (Olympic gold Medal 1980), born in Winthrop, Massachusetts

1955 Danny Darwin, Bonham Texas, pitcher (Pittsburgh Pirates)1955 Robin Eubanks, American jazz trombonist

1955 Glynis Barber, English actress

1956 Matthias Jabs, rock guitarist (Scorpions-Wind of Change)

1956 Danny Gans, American entertainer, born in Los Angeles, California (d. 2009)

1957 Robbie Macintosh, rock guitarist/vocalist (Pretenders)

1958 Dipak Patel, cricketer (in Kenya New Zealand off-spin all-rounder)

1958 Kornelia Ender, Halle GDR, swimmer (Olympic-4 gold-1972, 76)

1958 Mark Miller, actor (Search for Grace, Love Field), born in Dayton, Ohio

1960 Kelli McMullen-Temple, Canadian equestrian (Olympics 1996), born in Columbus, Ohio

1960 Scott Anthony Haneline, murderer (FBI Most Wanted List), born in Indianapolis, Indiana

1960 Tom Eplin, Hayward California, actor (Jake McKinnon-Another World)

1960 June Brigman, American comic book artist, born in Atlantta, Georgia

1960 Hong Sang-soo, South Korean filmmaker (Right Now, Wrong Then), born in Seoul

1962 Nick Hancock, British television presenter

1962 Darlene Vogel, American actress ( Pacific Blue), born in Modesto, California

1963 Tracy Nelson, California, American actress (Glitter, Square Pegs, Father Dowling)

1964 Barb Broen-Ouellette, volleyballer (Olympics 1996), born in Edmonton, Alberta

 1964 Johan de Kock, Dutch soccer player (Roda JC)

1964 Melinda McGraw, Nicosa Cyprus, actress (Macenzie-Pursuit Of Happiness)

1964 Michael Boatman, actor (Carter-Spin City), born in Colorado Springs, Colorado

1964 Nicholas Bernard Thorp, English musician (Curiosity Killed the Cat), born in Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey

1964 Pat Swilling, NFL defensive end/linebacker (Oakland Raiders)

1964 Nicole [Hohloch], German singer, won 1982 Eurovision Song Contest, born in Saarbrucken

1964 Kevin Michael Richardson, American actor

1965 Derrick Rostagno, tennis star, born in Los Angeles, California

1965 Leigh Ann Mills, Melbourne FL, LPGA golfer (1985 Mazda Champions)

1965 Steve Decker, catcher (SF Giants), born in Rock Island, Illinois

1965 Warren Ayres, cricketer (Victorian right-handed batsman since 1987-88)

1965 Ţorsteinn Bachmann, Icelandic actor

1965 2 Cold Scorpio, American professional wrestler

1966 Wendel Clark, Kelvington, NHL left wing (NY Islanders), born in Toronto, Ontario

1966 Perry Satullo, American professional wrestler

1967 Anthony Johnson, NFL fullback (Chicago Bears, Carolina Panthers)

1967 Kelly Chase, Porcupine Plain Ca, NHL right wing (Hartford Whalers)

1967 Mazhar Hussein, cricketer (UAE batsman World Cup 1996)

1968 Corey Miller, NFL linebacker (NY Giants)

1968 Lisa Trusel, Cal, actress (Lizette-Father Murphy, Days of our Lives)

1969 Corey Harris, NFL cornerback (Seattle Seahawks, Miami Dolphins)

1969 Eric Guliford, NFL wide receiver (Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints)

1969 Josef Beranek, Czech NHL center (Vancouver Canucks, Olympic Gold 1998), born in Litvinov

1969 Larry Thomas, pitcher (Chicago White Sox), born in Miami, Florida

1969 Oleg Salenko, Russian former footballer

1969 Samantha Bee, Canadian-American comedian, actress, and television host, born in Toronto, Ontario

1970 Audra Wilks, Miss USA-Virginia (1997, Miss Photogenic)

1970 Kelvin Ingram, NFL guard (Seattle Seahawks)

1970 J.A. Adande, American sports columnist

1970 Peter Aerts, Dutch kickboxer and martial artist

1970 Adam Goldberg, American actor

1970 Adam Pascal, American actor

1970 Ed Robertson, Canadian musician (Barenaked Ladies)

1971 Pedro Martínez, Dominican-American baseball pitcher (Montreal Expos), born in Manoguayabo, Dominican Republic

1971 Jeffrey Prommayon, soccer player (PSV)

1971 Laura Chapot, equestrian show jumper (Olympics 1996)

1971 Lee Gissendaner, NFL/WLAF receiver (Minnesota Vikings, Scottish Claymores)

1971 Midori [Gotō], Japanese-born American violinist, born in Osaka

1971 Stephanie Martin-Cobb, LPGA golfer

1971 Simon Charlton, English footballer

1971 Athena Chu, Hong Kong actress and singer

1972 Leland Taylor, defensive tackle (Baltimore Ravens)

1972 Jonathan Torrens, Canadian actor

1973 Joe Angel Acosta Jr, PGA golfer (1995 Greater Milwaukee-3rd), born in San Diego, California

1973 Steve White, defensive end (Tampa Bay Buccaneers)

1974 Chris Murray, Port Hardy, NHL right wing (Montreal Canadiens)

1974 Frank Middleton, NFL football player (Tampa Bay Buccaneers), born in Beaumont, Texas

1974 Lee Byung-Kyu, Korean baseball player

1975 Eirik Glambek Bře, Norwegian musician

1975 Ryan Clement, former XFL quarterback

1975 Zadie Smith, British novelist (White Teeth, On Beauty, Swing Time), born in Brent, London, England

1976 Steve Jones, Irish footballer

1977 Birgit Prinz, German footballer

1978 Riley Mants, 200m breaststroker (Olympics 1996), born in Winnipeg, Manitoba

1978 Russell Anderson, Scottish footballer

1979 Milena Roucka, Canadian former model current professional wrestler of Czech and Costa Rican descent.

1979 Rob Hulse, English footballer

1979 Sarah Thompson, American actress

1979 Tony Torcato, American baseball player

1980 Ilana Goldfogel, pairs skater (& Erik Schulz), born in Denver, Colorado

1980 Mehcad Brooks, American actor and former model

1981 Shaun Wright-Phillips, English footballer

1981 Jerome Isaac Jones, American singer

1981 Austin Winkler, American lead vocalist (Hinder)

1982 Jerome Carter, American football player

1982 Eman Lam, Hong Kong singer

1983 Han Yeo-reum, South Korean actress

1984 Danny .S., English record producer

1984 Sara Helena Lumholdt, Swedish musician (A-Teens)

1984 Katy Perry [Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson], American Pop Singer (I Kissed A Girl, Waking Up In Vegas), born in Santa Barbara, California

1986 DJ Webstar, American disc jockey

1986 Eddie Gaven, American footballer

1987 Darron Gibson, Irish football player

1987 Fabian Hambüchen, German gymnast and Olympic medallist

1989 Seth Mumy, actor (3 Wishes)

1995 Conchita Campbell, Canadian actress

2001 Princess Elisabeth of Belgium

Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 08:19:15 AM
Happy Birthday Katy Perry!
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 25, 2018, 08:20:16 AM
Thought for Today: "You can tell the size of a man by the size of the thing that makes him mad." -- Adlai E. Stevenson II, American statesman (1900-1965).
Or his hands.
LALTS
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 25, 2018, 08:20:41 AM
Happy Birthday Katy Perry!
Have you seen her with short hair recently? A huge step down in quality.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 25, 2018, 08:25:11 AM
Happy Birthday Katy Perry!
Have you seen her with short hair recently? A huge step down in quality.
Still doable.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 08:29:12 AM
MOW Little Devils, 10/32.50 on the Sis.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 08:29:34 AM
Happy Birthday Katy Perry!
Have you seen her with short hair recently? A huge step down in quality.
She has hair?
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 08:31:45 AM
Look kinda similar, don't you think?
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 25, 2018, 08:37:40 AM
https://halfwheel.com/alec-bradley-fine-rare-jrs1086-returning-to-stores/283336
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 25, 2018, 08:38:22 AM
https://halfwheel.com/gto-cigars-announces-corona-del-cibao/283500
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 25, 2018, 08:39:13 AM
https://halfwheel.com/gran-habano-ships-blue-in-green/283540
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 25, 2018, 08:39:41 AM
https://halfwheel.com/la-palina-down-and-back-create-alliance-territory/283568
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 25, 2018, 09:19:51 AM
mention cigars and the banter dries up. sheesh.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 25, 2018, 09:20:48 AM
Happy Birthday Katy Perry!
Have you seen her with short hair recently? A huge step down in quality.
Still doable.
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/50/f6/27/50f627f572869158f7441640d48533ec--katy-perry-bio-katy-perry-no-makeup.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 25, 2018, 09:23:16 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  On a conference call...blah...blah...blah...
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 25, 2018, 09:24:10 AM
Happy Birthday Katy Perry!
Have you seen her with short hair recently? A huge step down in quality.
Still doable.
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/50/f6/27/50f627f572869158f7441640d48533ec--katy-perry-bio-katy-perry-no-makeup.jpg)
Dang, sure looks different without makeup.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 25, 2018, 09:43:13 AM
Happy Birthday Katy Perry!
Have you seen her with short hair recently? A huge step down in quality.
Still doable.
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/50/f6/27/50f627f572869158f7441640d48533ec--katy-perry-bio-katy-perry-no-makeup.jpg)
Dang, sure looks different without makeup.
Indeed. Looks pretty good for the date, will look like hell the morning after.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 25, 2018, 09:54:09 AM
Happy Birthday Katy Perry!
Have you seen her with short hair recently? A huge step down in quality.
Still doable.
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/50/f6/27/50f627f572869158f7441640d48533ec--katy-perry-bio-katy-perry-no-makeup.jpg)
Dang, sure looks different without makeup.
Indeed. Looks pretty good for the date, will look like hell the morning after.
But does that change your doable assessment?
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 25, 2018, 09:55:59 AM
Happy Birthday Katy Perry!
Have you seen her with short hair recently? A huge step down in quality.
Still doable.
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/50/f6/27/50f627f572869158f7441640d48533ec--katy-perry-bio-katy-perry-no-makeup.jpg)
Dang, sure looks different without makeup.
Indeed. Looks pretty good for the date, will look like hell the morning after.
Actually she does have some makeup on.  I think I like the morning after Katy look.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 25, 2018, 09:57:39 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  On a conference call...blah...blah...blah...
One hour conference call, nothing accomplished.  Sounds about right.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 25, 2018, 10:02:23 AM
Happy Birthday Katy Perry!
Have you seen her with short hair recently? A huge step down in quality.
Still doable.
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/50/f6/27/50f627f572869158f7441640d48533ec--katy-perry-bio-katy-perry-no-makeup.jpg)
Dang, sure looks different without makeup.
Indeed. Looks pretty good for the date, will look like hell the morning after.
But does that change your doable assessment?
That was actually Tony's assessment. And I'm guessing he'd still say yes.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 10:02:28 AM
Happy Birthday Katy Perry!
Have you seen her with short hair recently? A huge step down in quality.
Still doable.
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/50/f6/27/50f627f572869158f7441640d48533ec--katy-perry-bio-katy-perry-no-makeup.jpg)
Dang, sure looks different without makeup.
Indeed. Looks pretty good for the date, will look like hell the morning after.
I would be willing to try to power through....especially as I don't look good going into the date, and worse after... :P
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 10:03:14 AM
Happy Birthday Katy Perry!
Have you seen her with short hair recently? A huge step down in quality.
Still doable.
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/50/f6/27/50f627f572869158f7441640d48533ec--katy-perry-bio-katy-perry-no-makeup.jpg)
Dang, sure looks different without makeup.
Indeed. Looks pretty good for the date, will look like hell the morning after.
But does that change your doable assessment?
That was actually Tony's assessment. And I'm guessing he'd still say yes.
I believe I can speak for Tony in agreeing with that.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 25, 2018, 10:03:48 AM
Happy Birthday Katy Perry!
Have you seen her with short hair recently? A huge step down in quality.
Still doable.
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/50/f6/27/50f627f572869158f7441640d48533ec--katy-perry-bio-katy-perry-no-makeup.jpg)
Dang, sure looks different without makeup.
Indeed. Looks pretty good for the date, will look like hell the morning after.
I would be willing to try to power through....especially as I don't look good going into the date, and worse after... :P
LALTS
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 10:04:01 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  On a conference call...blah...blah...blah...
One hour conference call, nothing accomplished.  Sounds about right.
So you had to fly out to Portland to make a conference call?
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 10:04:32 AM
Morning BooBean.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 25, 2018, 10:05:46 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  On a conference call...blah...blah...blah...
One hour conference call, nothing accomplished.  Sounds about right.
So you had to fly out to Portland to make a conference call?
Naw, that was just the warm up. Five real meetings today.  FMTT.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 10:24:24 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  On a conference call...blah...blah...blah...
One hour conference call, nothing accomplished.  Sounds about right.
So you had to fly out to Portland to make a conference call?
Naw, that was just the warm up. Five real meetings today.  FMTT.
So you gonna post after for a change?
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 10:26:07 AM
Haven't been a real Caldwell fan, (except for the collaborations), but maybe I should revisit this...

http://www.stogieguys.com/2018/10/10222018-cigar-review-caldwell-savages-corona-extra.html
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 25, 2018, 10:35:37 AM
Happy Birthday Katy Perry!
Have you seen her with short hair recently? A huge step down in quality.
Still doable.
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/50/f6/27/50f627f572869158f7441640d48533ec--katy-perry-bio-katy-perry-no-makeup.jpg)
Dang, sure looks different without makeup.
Indeed. Looks pretty good for the date, will look like hell the morning after.
But does that change your doable assessment?
Nope.

Good morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 25, 2018, 10:59:26 AM
Good morning Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  On a conference call...blah...blah...blah...
One hour conference call, nothing accomplished.  Sounds about right.
So you had to fly out to Portland to make a conference call?
Naw, that was just the warm up. Five real meetings today.  FMTT.
So you gonna post after for a change?
I'll probably be out to dinner with them, so who knows.  I did spy a cigar shop last night, but knowing how commie this area is I doubt it has a smoking lounge.  Will check it out at some point and provide a complete report.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 25, 2018, 11:02:27 AM
Happy Birthday Katy Perry!
Have you seen her with short hair recently? A huge step down in quality.
Still doable.
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/50/f6/27/50f627f572869158f7441640d48533ec--katy-perry-bio-katy-perry-no-makeup.jpg)
Dang, sure looks different without makeup.
Indeed. Looks pretty good for the date, will look like hell the morning after.
But does that change your doable assessment?
Nope.

Good morning, Mark.
I can't get over how made-up-low-cut Katy looks so different from girl-next-door Katy.  She's flexible depending on your mood, a good trait in a woman.  Or so I'm told.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 25, 2018, 11:03:07 AM
Raining here, too.  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 25, 2018, 11:03:22 AM
Time to get to it. Adios, mofos.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 25, 2018, 11:21:34 AM
heading to Home Depot for lunch.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 25, 2018, 12:39:21 PM
heading to Home Depot for lunch.
Michelin rated?
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 25, 2018, 01:01:11 PM
heading to Home Depot for lunch.
Michelin rated?
Dean rated. I eat where they sell good food cheap.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 25, 2018, 01:20:28 PM
heading to Home Depot for lunch.
Michelin rated?
They were awarded 2 fuse boxes. But that's out of 5.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 01:54:13 PM
Happy Birthday Katy Perry!
Have you seen her with short hair recently? A huge step down in quality.
Still doable.
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/50/f6/27/50f627f572869158f7441640d48533ec--katy-perry-bio-katy-perry-no-makeup.jpg)
Dang, sure looks different without makeup.
Indeed. Looks pretty good for the date, will look like hell the morning after.
But does that change your doable assessment?
Nope.

Good morning, Mark.
I can't get over how made-up-low-cut Katy looks so different from girl-next-door Katy.  She's flexible depending on your mood, a good trait in a woman.  Or so I'm told.
When it comes to make-up and clothing, many/most can look a lot different.

I kinda like this Katy....a combination of both:
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 01:55:03 PM
heading to Home Depot for lunch.
Hot dogs or Brats?
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 25, 2018, 01:55:37 PM
Happy Birthday Katy Perry!
Have you seen her with short hair recently? A huge step down in quality.
Still doable.
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/50/f6/27/50f627f572869158f7441640d48533ec--katy-perry-bio-katy-perry-no-makeup.jpg)
Dang, sure looks different without makeup.
Indeed. Looks pretty good for the date, will look like hell the morning after.
But does that change your doable assessment?
Nope.

Good morning, Mark.
I can't get over how made-up-low-cut Katy looks so different from girl-next-door Katy.  She's flexible depending on your mood, a good trait in a woman.  Or so I'm told.
When it comes to make-up and clothing, many/most can look a lot different.

I kinda like this Katy....a combination of both:
Elmo also seems fond of her this way.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 25, 2018, 01:58:15 PM
heading to Home Depot for lunch.
Hot dogs or Brats?
hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions and a pop.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 25, 2018, 02:08:30 PM
heading to Home Depot for lunch.
Hot dogs or Brats?
hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions and a pop.
A pop? Are you from Chicago now?
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 25, 2018, 02:18:53 PM
heading to Home Depot for lunch.
Hot dogs or Brats?
hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions and a pop.
A pop? Are you from Chicago now?
Or Ohio. Or anywhere else in the midwest.

(https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1387/6559/products/mockup-b01a9217.jpg?v=1469988754)
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 25, 2018, 02:19:09 PM
And with that post, I bid you hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 25, 2018, 02:24:08 PM
heading to Home Depot for lunch.
Hot dogs or Brats?
hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions and a pop.
A pop? Are you from Chicago now?
little hick town in the Finger Lakes of NY.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 25, 2018, 02:50:01 PM
heading to Home Depot for lunch.
Hot dogs or Brats?
hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions and a pop.
A pop? Are you from Chicago now?
little hick town in the Finger Lakes of NY.
Last I checked, that wasn't the Midwest.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 25, 2018, 02:55:59 PM
heading to Home Depot for lunch.
Hot dogs or Brats?
hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions and a pop.
A pop? Are you from Chicago now?
little hick town in the Finger Lakes of NY.
Last I checked, that wasn't the Midwest.
growing up I use to collect 'pop bottles' and take them to the local IGA grocery store for 2 cents each.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 03:04:07 PM
Happy Birthday Katy Perry!
Have you seen her with short hair recently? A huge step down in quality.
Still doable.
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/50/f6/27/50f627f572869158f7441640d48533ec--katy-perry-bio-katy-perry-no-makeup.jpg)
Dang, sure looks different without makeup.
Indeed. Looks pretty good for the date, will look like hell the morning after.
But does that change your doable assessment?
Nope.

Good morning, Mark.
I can't get over how made-up-low-cut Katy looks so different from girl-next-door Katy.  She's flexible depending on your mood, a good trait in a woman.  Or so I'm told.
When it comes to make-up and clothing, many/most can look a lot different.

I kinda like this Katy....a combination of both:
Elmo also seems fond of her this way.
There is a good gif from that SNL skit, but I don't know how to upload it here.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 25, 2018, 03:19:39 PM
Happy Birthday Katy Perry!
Have you seen her with short hair recently? A huge step down in quality.
Still doable.
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/50/f6/27/50f627f572869158f7441640d48533ec--katy-perry-bio-katy-perry-no-makeup.jpg)
Dang, sure looks different without makeup.
Indeed. Looks pretty good for the date, will look like hell the morning after.
But does that change your doable assessment?
Nope.

Good morning, Mark.
I can't get over how made-up-low-cut Katy looks so different from girl-next-door Katy.  She's flexible depending on your mood, a good trait in a woman.  Or so I'm told.
indeed
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 03:21:55 PM
Get your golf day in yesterday Dean?
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on October 25, 2018, 03:27:28 PM
you guys are on your own for a few days, heading to San Antonio for a famdamily wedding.
what am I saying, I don't log in on Saturday or Sunday.....
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 25, 2018, 03:28:10 PM
Get your golf day in yesterday Dean?
as a matter of fact I did and played surprisingly well.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 25, 2018, 03:29:14 PM
you guys are on your own for a few days, heading to San Antonio for a famdamily wedding.
what am I saying, I don't log in on Saturday or Sunday.....
..... or most any day of the week for that matter.
have fun with the family.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 25, 2018, 03:44:40 PM
[...]

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181025/f2a792b1c573dfec1739292fd7a19402.gif)
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 03:54:11 PM
you guys are on your own for a few days, heading to San Antonio for a famdamily wedding.
what am I saying, I don't log in on Saturday or Sunday.....
Have a good time Flip.  You should give Mr. Bean a call, he can meet you half way in New Braunfels, at the Tobacco Haus!
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 03:55:07 PM
[...]

Thank you Tony, from the bottom of my......er........heart, thank you.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 25, 2018, 04:15:49 PM
you guys are on your own for a few days, heading to San Antonio for a famdamily wedding.
what am I saying, I don't log in on Saturday or Sunday.....
Have a good time Flip.  You should give Mr. Bean a call, he can meet you half way in New Braunfels, at the Tobacco Haus!
And you can reach out to Johnny too. Remember him?
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on October 25, 2018, 04:19:54 PM
you guys are on your own for a few days, heading to San Antonio for a famdamily wedding.
what am I saying, I don't log in on Saturday or Sunday.....
Have a good time Flip.  You should give Mr. Bean a call, he can meet you half way in New Braunfels, at the Tobacco Haus!
And you can reach out to Johnny too. Remember him?
I will be with the Warden, my two grown children, and my two granddaughters, with no time to spare,
\nor will I be allowed to have a  good time on my own.  Tomorrow night my son is meeting up with one of his marine buddies.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 25, 2018, 04:22:51 PM
you guys are on your own for a few days, heading to San Antonio for a famdamily wedding.
what am I saying, I don't log in on Saturday or Sunday.....
Have a good time Flip.  You should give Mr. Bean a call, he can meet you half way in New Braunfels, at the Tobacco Haus!
And you can reach out to Johnny too. Remember him?
I will be with the Warden, my two grown children, and my two granddaughters, with no time to spare,
nor will I be allowed to have a  good time on my own.  Tomorrow night my son is meeting up with one of his marine buddies.
Just tell everyone that Johnny is one of your Marine buddies.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 25, 2018, 04:27:57 PM
life is too short and then there are no more excuses.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 25, 2018, 04:41:25 PM
life is too short and then there are no more excuses.
Are we still going to try to meet in a couple of weeks?
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 25, 2018, 05:38:30 PM
life is too short and then there are no more excuses.
Are we still going to try to meet in a couple of weeks?
that would be great if you can make it work. you give me an address and time and I will be there.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 05:43:32 PM
you guys are on your own for a few days, heading to San Antonio for a famdamily wedding.
what am I saying, I don't log in on Saturday or Sunday.....
Have a good time Flip.  You should give Mr. Bean a call, he can meet you half way in New Braunfels, at the Tobacco Haus!
And you can reach out to Johnny too. Remember him?
I will be with the Warden, my two grown children, and my two granddaughters, with no time to spare,
\nor will I be allowed to have a  good time on my own.  Tomorrow night my son is meeting up with one of his marine buddies.
So if the son can do it why can't you?
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 05:47:27 PM
life is too short and then there are no more excuses.
Indeed
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 25, 2018, 05:48:58 PM
life is too short and then there are no more excuses.
Are we still going to try to meet in a couple of weeks?
that would be great if you can make it work. you give me an address and time and I will be there.
November 4th is out. I would prefer to drive to where you are so you stay close to your family. I would hate to have anything happen.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 06:19:09 PM
Time to head back to the hotel and have myself a cigar.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on October 25, 2018, 06:21:10 PM
Forgot this place was here. Hope you all are well. Less smoking and more working for me.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 25, 2018, 06:43:36 PM
@ Tony, almost dark as he is passing

Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 08:27:19 PM
@ Tony, almost dark as he is passing
Tugboat Tony!
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 08:28:12 PM
A bit brisk, but enjoying a nica rustica in spite of it all.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 08:28:40 PM
Evening Oy!
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 25, 2018, 08:39:32 PM
A bit brisk, but enjoying a nica rustica in spite of it all.
Pretty brisk here too.
Title: Re: 10/25/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 25, 2018, 09:59:42 PM
Apparently those bombs originated from Florida...Dean, what do you know?