CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 27, 2019, 12:49:03 AM

Title: 9/27/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on September 27, 2019, 12:49:03 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2019, 06:13:05 AM
Great morning to you all!
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 27, 2019, 06:22:14 AM
Great morning to you all!
Friday, bitches!
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2019, 06:34:15 AM
Great morning to you all!
Friday, bitches!
I'm hoping for it to be a slow day at work too. Yesterday was absolutely nuts. I had about 10 meetings.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: flip from jersey on September 27, 2019, 06:43:34 AM
I'm done with all that, now my appointments are physical therapy &hemodialisys., hello one and all.
where are the donuts?
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 06:50:00 AM
I'm done with all that, now my appointments are physical therapy &hemodialisys., hello one and all.
where are the donuts?
Welcome back Mr. Flip, great to have you up and around!
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 06:50:42 AM
I'm done with all that, now my appointments are physical therapy &hemodialisys., hello one and all.
where are the donuts?
They letting you have donuts?
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 27, 2019, 06:52:40 AM
I'm done with all that, now my appointments are physical therapy &hemodialisys., hello one and all.
where are the donuts?
The prodigal flip returns!
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: flip from jersey on September 27, 2019, 06:55:13 AM
I'm done with all that, now my appointments are physical therapy &hemodialisys., hello one and all.
where are the donuts?
The prodigal flip returns!
Well, no not really, but a bagel with cream cheese is on the list.
But for an Italian, no tomatoes, might as well just kill me now.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 06:55:30 AM
Today is Friday, Sept. 27, the 270th day of 2019. There are 95 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On September 27, 1964, the government publicly released the report of the Warren Commission, which concluded that Lee Harvey Oswald had acted alone in assassinating President John F. Kennedy.

On this date:
In 1779, John Adams was named by Congress to negotiate the Revolutionary War's peace terms with Britain.
In 1825, the first locomotive to haul a passenger train was operated by George Stephenson in England.
In 1854, the first great disaster involving an Atlantic Ocean passenger vessel occurred when the steamship SS Arctic sank off Newfoundland; of the more than 400 people on board, only 86 survived.
In 1917, French sculptor and painter Edgar Degas died in Paris at age 83.
In 1935, Judy Garland, at age 13, signed a seven-year contract with MGM.
In 1939, Warsaw, Poland, surrendered after weeks of resistance to invading forces from Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union during World War II.
In 1942, Glenn Miller and his Orchestra performed together for the last time, at the Central Theater in Passaic, New Jersey, prior to Miller's entry into the Army.
In 1956, Olympic track and field gold medalist and Hall of Fame golfer Babe Didrikson Zaharias died in Galveston, Texas, at age 45.
In 1979, Congress gave its final approval to forming the U.S. Department of Education.
In 1991, President George H.W. Bush announced in a nationally broadcast address that he was eliminating all U.S. battlefield nuclear weapons, and called on the Soviet Union to match the gesture. The Senate Judiciary Committee deadlocked, 7-7, on the nomination of Clarence Thomas to the U.S. Supreme Court.
In 1994, more than 350 Republican congressional candidates gathered on the steps of the U.S. Capitol to sign the "Contract with America," a 10-point platform they pledged to enact if voters sent a GOP majority to the House.
In 1996, in Afghanistan, the Taliban, a band of former seminary students, drove the government of President Burhanuddin Rabbani out of Kabul, captured the capital and executed former leader Najibullah.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 06:56:30 AM
Ten years ago: German Chancellor Angela Merkel (AHN'-geh-lah MEHR'-kuhl) won a second term, along with the center-right majority that had eluded her four years earlier, nudging Europe's biggest economic power to the right. Pulitzer Prize-winning conservative columnist and former Nixon speechwriter William Safire died at age 79.

Five years ago: President Barack Obama, in an address to the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, said a widespread mistrust of law enforcement that was exposed by the fatal police shooting of an unarmed black man in Ferguson, Missouri, existed in too many other communities and was having a corrosive effect on the nation, particularly its children. The Mount Ontake (ahn-TAH'-kay) volcano in central Japan erupted, killing 57 people. Hong Kong activists kicked off a massive civil disobedience protest to challenge Beijing over restrictions on voting reform. Actor George Clooney married human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin in Venice, Italy.

One year ago: During a day-long hearing by the Senate Judiciary Committee, Christine Blasey Ford said she was "100 percent" certain that she was sexually assaulted by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh when they were teenagers, and Kavanaugh then told senators that he was "100 percent certain" he had done no such thing; Republicans quickly scheduled a recommendation vote for the following morning. The American Bar Association urged the Senate to slow down on the vote until the FBI had time to do a full background check on the claims by Ford and other women. The government reported that the U.S. economy grew at a robust annual rate of 4.2 percent in the second quarter, the best performance in nearly four years. Marty Balin, founder of the 1960s rock group the Jefferson Airplane, died in Florida at the age of 76.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 06:59:19 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Actress Kathleen Nolan is 86.
 Actor Wilford Brimley is 85.
Actor Claude Jarman Jr. is 85.
Author Barbara Howar is 85.
World Golf Hall of Famer Kathy Whitworth is 80.
Singer-musician Randy Bachman (Bachman-Turner Overdrive) is 76.
Rock singer Meat Loaf is 72.
Actress Liz Torres is 72. Actor A Martinez is 71.
Baseball Hall of Famer Mike Schmidt is 70.
Actor Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa is 69.
Actor/opera singer Anthony Laciura is 68.
Singer Shaun Cassidy is 61.
Comedian Marc Maron is 56.
Rock singer Stephan (STEE'-fan) Jenkins (Third Eye Blind) is 55.
Former Democratic National Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz is 53.
Actor Patrick Muldoon is 51.
Singer Mark Calderon is 49.
Actress Amanda Detmer is 48.
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow is 47.
Rock singer Brad Arnold (3 Doors Down) is 41.
Christian rock musician Grant Brandell (Underoath) is 38.
Actress Anna Camp is 37.
Rapper Lil' Wayne is 37.
Singer Avril Lavigne (AV'-rihl la-VEEN') is 35.
Bluegrass singer/musician Sierra Hull is 28.
Actor Sam Lerner is 27.
Actor Ames McNamara is 12.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 07:00:17 AM
Thought for Today: "I have lived in this world just long enough to look carefully the second time into things that I am most certain of the first time." — "Josh Billings" (Henry Wheeler Shaw), American humorist (1818-1885).
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 07:01:38 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor, BrownieDave, GuestAppearanceFlip.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 07:02:04 AM
Weren't we on page 3 by this time yesterday?
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: flip from jersey on September 27, 2019, 07:07:23 AM
Weren't we on page 3 by this time yesterday?
yes you were, and without traveling Daves's contributions!
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2019, 07:12:17 AM
I'm done with all that, now my appointments are physical therapy &hemodialisys., hello one and all.
where are the donuts?
Good morning, Flip. Sounds like you're feeling better?
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 07:13:20 AM
Finally a decent football game to watch last night.
Unfortunately two players carried off on stretchers.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2019, 07:13:56 AM
Finally a decent football game to watch last night.
Unfortunately two players carried off on stretchers.
Caught a bit of that. Good morning, NJDave.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2019, 07:15:15 AM
Weren't we on page 3 by this time yesterday?
Obviously Mark is the chatterbox.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2019, 07:16:24 AM
I'm done with all that, now my appointments are physical therapy &hemodialisys., hello one and all.
where are the donuts?
The prodigal flip returns!
Well, no not really, but a bagel with cream cheese is on the list.
But for an Italian, no tomatoes, might as well just kill me now.
Probably no eggplant either.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: flip from jersey on September 27, 2019, 07:18:58 AM
I'm done with all that, now my appointments are physical therapy &hemodialisys., hello one and all.
where are the donuts?
Good morning, Flip. Sounds like you're feeling better?
Well my blood is no longer toxic, just my mobility is challenged right now.
After two weeks in bed on my back, I lost a lot of muscle tone.
I can amble around with a walker, but can't manage steps, or lift my legs into bed.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: flip from jersey on September 27, 2019, 07:20:01 AM
I'm done with all that, now my appointments are physical therapy &hemodialisys., hello one and all.
where are the donuts?
The prodigal flip returns!
Well, no not really, but a bagel with cream cheese is on the list.
But for an Italian, no tomatoes, might as well just kill me now.
Probably no eggplant either.
Roasted yes, Parmiagiana, no.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2019, 07:23:59 AM
I'm done with all that, now my appointments are physical therapy &hemodialisys., hello one and all.
where are the donuts?
Good morning, Flip. Sounds like you're feeling better?
Well my blood is no longer toxic, just my mobility is challenged right now.
After two weeks in bed on my back, I lost a lot of muscle tone.
I can amble around with a walker, but can't manage steps, or lift my legs into bed.
You'll get there. So you get waited on for a while. Is that so bad?
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 27, 2019, 07:26:30 AM
good morning guys.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: flip from jersey on September 27, 2019, 07:38:33 AM
I'm done with all that, now my appointments are physical therapy &hemodialisys., hello one and all.
where are the donuts?
Good morning, Flip. Sounds like you're feeling better?
Well my blood is no longer toxic, just my mobility is challenged right now.
After two weeks in bed on my back, I lost a lot of muscle tone.
I can amble around with a walker, but can't manage steps, or lift my legs into bed.
You'll get there. So you get waited on for a while. Is that so bad?
they suggested a rehab facility, but I opted for home.  Nadine stepped up and
has taken Family Medical Leave, and is handling everything. (well not every thing!).
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2019, 07:43:32 AM
I'm done with all that, now my appointments are physical therapy &hemodialisys., hello one and all.
where are the donuts?
Good morning, Flip. Sounds like you're feeling better?
Well my blood is no longer toxic, just my mobility is challenged right now.
After two weeks in bed on my back, I lost a lot of muscle tone.
I can amble around with a walker, but can't manage steps, or lift my legs into bed.
You'll get there. So you get waited on for a while. Is that so bad?
they suggested a rehab facility, but I opted for home.  Nadine stepped up and
has taken Family Medical Leave, and is handling everything. (well not every thing!).
TOO MUCH INFORMATION!
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2019, 07:44:01 AM
good morning guys.
Good morning, VulgarDean.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 07:49:57 AM
good morning guys.
Good morning, VulgarDean.
I think he has some frustration buildup.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 07:50:35 AM
Morning BigEntranceDean.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 07:52:35 AM
Weren't we on page 3 by this time yesterday?
Obviously Mark is the chatterbox.
Hopefully he got home in good shape.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 27, 2019, 07:57:12 AM
good morning guys.
Good morning, VulgarDean.
I think he has some frustration buildup.
I ❤ Mondays!
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 27, 2019, 07:58:10 AM
I'm done with all that, now my appointments are physical therapy &hemodialisys., hello one and all.
where are the donuts?
Good morning, Flip. Sounds like you're feeling better?
Well my blood is no longer toxic, just my mobility is challenged right now.
After two weeks in bed on my back, I lost a lot of muscle tone.
I can amble around with a walker, but can't manage steps, or lift my legs into bed.
glad to hear you're on the mend.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2019, 08:04:08 AM
Weren't we on page 3 by this time yesterday?
Obviously Mark is the chatterbox.
Hopefully he got home in good shape.
I'm pretty sure there's a story there. Looking forward to it.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 27, 2019, 08:07:14 AM
I was talking to my sister this morning who was telling me that her husband has a co-worker who knows a lady who's neighbor said he heard an old neighbor who taught in a school district that her heard Donald Trump did something wrong in the 6th grade so I called the Democratic Party Headquarters in D.C. to share the evidence and within 20 minutes I had a conference call from the democrats in the White House and CNN, Fox News, ABC, CBS, and the Onion have my driveway blocked and I can't get to the bank.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 27, 2019, 08:11:26 AM
I was talking to my sister this morning who was telling me that her husband has a co-worker who knows a lady who's neighbor said he heard an old neighbor who taught in a school district that her heard Donald Trump did something wrong in the 6th grade so I called the Democratic Party Headquarters in D.C. to share the evidence and within 20 minutes I had a conference call from the democrats in the White House and CNN, Fox News, ABC, CBS, and the Onion have my driveway blocked and I can't get to the bank.
You don't have any money left in your account anyways.  ;D
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 27, 2019, 08:17:36 AM
I was talking to my sister this morning who was telling me that her husband has a co-worker who knows a lady who's neighbor said he heard an old neighbor who taught in a school district that her heard Donald Trump did something wrong in the 6th grade so I called the Democratic Party Headquarters in D.C. to share the evidence and within 20 minutes I had a conference call from the democrats in the White House and CNN, Fox News, ABC, CBS, and the Onion have my driveway blocked and I can't get to the bank.
You don't have any money left in your account anyways.  ;D
actually I do. just not enough to do anything with.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 27, 2019, 08:23:32 AM
Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 27, 2019, 08:24:30 AM
I was talking to my sister this morning who was telling me that her husband has a co-worker who knows a lady who's neighbor said he heard an old neighbor who taught in a school district that her heard Donald Trump did something wrong in the 6th grade so I called the Democratic Party Headquarters in D.C. to share the evidence and within 20 minutes I had a conference call from the democrats in the White House and CNN, Fox News, ABC, CBS, and the Onion have my driveway blocked and I can't get to the bank.
You don't have any money left in your account anyways.  ;D
actually I do. just not enough to do anything with.
Lol, fair enough.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 27, 2019, 08:24:53 AM
Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
Morning, LongWayRoundMark.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 27, 2019, 08:27:55 AM
Weren't we on page 3 by this time yesterday?
Obviously Mark is the chatterbox.
Hopefully he got home in good shape.
I'm pretty sure there's a story there. Looking forward to it.
Well.....Before we left Richmond I reserved a one-way car at DFW so I wouldn't have to sit there for 7.5 hrs waiting for a connection to AUS. Landed at DFW and discovered my original connection was also delayed 2 hrs due to maintenance issues, so cancelled the car and flew home.  Moral of the story: Fly American as a last resort, at least until they get their maintenance labor situation resolved.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 27, 2019, 08:44:28 AM
Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
you're beginning to sound more and more like me every day Mark.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 27, 2019, 08:44:35 AM
Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
Morning, LongWayRoundMark.
Air travel is what it is; I don't get worked up with weather delays and cancellations, but there is no excuse for carriers flying poorly maintained aircraft or having fk'd up gate operations.  Add the GFY attitude toward their customers, and it gets infuriating. Even insurance companies smile and nod while they fk ya.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 27, 2019, 08:44:49 AM
Weren't we on page 3 by this time yesterday?
Obviously Mark is the chatterbox.
Hopefully he got home in good shape.
I'm pretty sure there's a story there. Looking forward to it.
Well.....Before we left Richmond I reserved a one-way car at DFW so I wouldn't have to sit there for 7.5 hrs waiting for a connection to AUS. Landed at DFW and discovered my original connection was also delayed 2 hrs due to maintenance issues, so cancelled the car and flew home.  Moral of the story: Fly American as a last resort, at least until they get their maintenance labor situation resolved.
Quite the adventure there.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 27, 2019, 08:45:06 AM
Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
you're beginning to sound more and more like me every day Mark.
Hi-Yo!
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 27, 2019, 08:45:48 AM
Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
Morning, LongWayRoundMark.
Air travel is what it is; I don't get worked up with weather delays and cancellations, but there is no excuse for carriers flying poorly maintained aircraft or having fk'd up gate operations.  Add the GFY attitude toward their customers, and it gets infuriating. Even insurance companies smile and nod while they fk ya.
It's our 3-point customer service plan: Smile, Nod, Fuk Em.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 27, 2019, 08:47:40 AM
Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
Morning, LongWayRoundMark.
Air travel is what it is; I don't get worked up with weather delays and cancellations, but there is no excuse for carriers flying poorly maintained aircraft or having fk'd up gate operations.  Add the GFY attitude toward their customers, and it gets infuriating. Even insurance companies smile and nod while they fk ya.
It's our 3-point customer service plan: Smile, Nod, Fuk Em.
Seems to be working.  The commercials certainly make you seem harmless.  Flo, a talking lizard or flustered duck, what could go wrong?
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 27, 2019, 08:50:40 AM
Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
Morning, LongWayRoundMark.
Air travel is what it is; I don't get worked up with weather delays and cancellations, but there is no excuse for carriers flying poorly maintained aircraft or having fk'd up gate operations.  Add the GFY attitude toward their customers, and it gets infuriating. Even insurance companies smile and nod while they fk ya.
It's our 3-point customer service plan: Smile, Nod, Fuk Em.
Seems to be working.  The commercials certainly make you seem harmless.  Flo, a talking lizard or flustered duck, what could go wrong?
Wish they'd throw some of those advertising dollars into the raise pool, but what can you do?
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 08:51:08 AM
good morning guys.
Good morning, VulgarDean.
I think he has some frustration buildup.
I ❤ Mondays!
It ain't Monday.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 08:55:53 AM
Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
Morning, LongWayRoundMark.
Air travel is what it is; I don't get worked up with weather delays and cancellations, but there is no excuse for carriers flying poorly maintained aircraft or having fk'd up gate operations.  Add the GFY attitude toward their customers, and it gets infuriating. Even insurance companies smile and nod while they fk ya.
It's our 3-point customer service plan: Smile, Nod, Fuk Em.
Seems to be working.  The commercials certainly make you seem harmless.  Flo, a talking lizard or flustered duck, what could go wrong?
Wish they'd throw some of those advertising dollars into the raise pool, but what can you do?
Yea, hold your breath on that one.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 27, 2019, 09:06:46 AM
Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
Morning, LongWayRoundMark.
Air travel is what it is; I don't get worked up with weather delays and cancellations, but there is no excuse for carriers flying poorly maintained aircraft or having fk'd up gate operations.  Add the GFY attitude toward their customers, and it gets infuriating. Even insurance companies smile and nod while they fk ya.
It's our 3-point customer service plan: Smile, Nod, Fuk Em.
Seems to be working.  The commercials certainly make you seem harmless.  Flo, a talking lizard or flustered duck, what could go wrong?
Wish they'd throw some of those advertising dollars into the raise pool, but what can you do?
Raises, like sprinkles, are for winners.
(https://media.giphy.com/media/WJfovwR8uhCo0/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 09:11:31 AM
Time to hit the shower and get on with the day.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 27, 2019, 09:15:53 AM
Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
Morning, LongWayRoundMark.
Air travel is what it is; I don't get worked up with weather delays and cancellations, but there is no excuse for carriers flying poorly maintained aircraft or having fk'd up gate operations.  Add the GFY attitude toward their customers, and it gets infuriating. Even insurance companies smile and nod while they fk ya.
It's our 3-point customer service plan: Smile, Nod, Fuk Em.
Seems to be working.  The commercials certainly make you seem harmless.  Flo, a talking lizard or flustered duck, what could go wrong?
Wish they'd throw some of those advertising dollars into the raise pool, but what can you do?
Raises, like sprinkles, are for winners.
(https://media.giphy.com/media/WJfovwR8uhCo0/giphy.gif)
That explains everything.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: razgueado on September 27, 2019, 09:54:03 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 27, 2019, 09:56:39 AM
Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
Morning, LongWayRoundMark.
Air travel is what it is; I don't get worked up with weather delays and cancellations, but there is no excuse for carriers flying poorly maintained aircraft or having fk'd up gate operations.  Add the GFY attitude toward their customers, and it gets infuriating. Even insurance companies smile and nod while they fk ya.
It's our 3-point customer service plan: Smile, Nod, Fuk Em.
Seems to be working.  The commercials certainly make you seem harmless.  Flo, a talking lizard or flustered duck, what could go wrong?
Wish they'd throw some of those advertising dollars into the raise pool, but what can you do?
Raises, like sprinkles, are for winners.
(https://media.giphy.com/media/WJfovwR8uhCo0/giphy.gif)
That explains everything.
that explains nothing.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 27, 2019, 09:57:02 AM
Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazMan.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: razgueado on September 27, 2019, 10:03:45 AM
Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazMan.
Morning, Dino. Tell the reporters that you were sexually assaulted by Melania, and the evidence is at the bank. They'll bring in Geraldo to drive you there.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2019, 10:03:57 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. Welcome to the jungle.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 27, 2019, 10:12:06 AM
Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazMan.
Morning, Dino. Tell the reporters that you were sexually assaulted by Melania, and the evidence is at the bank. They'll bring in Geraldo to drive you there.
they wouldn't fall for that. now if I said Hillary, Nancy, or Maxine I would probably have Putin calling me.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: flip from jersey on September 27, 2019, 10:20:05 AM
Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
Sorry didn't click stay logged on,went downstairs for breakfast and medicines,
came back up to my office to do some filing.   Heading out for Physical Therapy in a few.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: flip from jersey on September 27, 2019, 10:22:22 AM
Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
Morning, LongWayRoundMark.
Air travel is what it is; I don't get worked up with weather delays and cancellations, but there is no excuse for carriers flying poorly maintained aircraft or having fk'd up gate operations.  Add the GFY attitude toward their customers, and it gets infuriating. Even insurance companies smile and nod while they fk ya.
It's our 3-point customer service plan: Smile, Nod, Fuk Em.
Seems to be working.  The commercials certainly make you seem harmless.  Flo, a talking lizard or flustered duck, what could go wrong?
Wish they'd throw some of those advertising dollars into the raise pool, but what can you do?
where is that Progressive Park they built?.
That traffic Jam roller coaster looks like fun!
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 27, 2019, 10:22:31 AM
Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
Sorry didn't click stay logged on,went downstairs for breakfast and medicines,
came back up to my office to do some filing.   Heading out for Physical Therapy in a few.
Seems like PT is becoming a banter staple.  Have fun!
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: razgueado on September 27, 2019, 10:27:42 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. Welcome to the jungle.
...it gets worse here everyday.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: razgueado on September 27, 2019, 10:28:54 AM
Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazMan.
Morning, Dino. Tell the reporters that you were sexually assaulted by Melania, and the evidence is at the bank. They'll bring in Geraldo to drive you there.
they wouldn't fall for that. now if I said Hillary, Nancy, or Maxine I would probably have Putin calling me.
Probably right. Okay, how about this: tell them the military assistance money for the Ukraine is there.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 27, 2019, 10:31:03 AM
Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazMan.
Morning, Dino. Tell the reporters that you were sexually assaulted by Melania, and the evidence is at the bank. They'll bring in Geraldo to drive you there.
they wouldn't fall for that. now if I said Hillary, Nancy, or Maxine I would probably have Putin calling me.
Just don't release any call info afterwards. The Kremlin is very concerned about that, you know.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 27, 2019, 10:31:40 AM
Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
Morning, LongWayRoundMark.
Air travel is what it is; I don't get worked up with weather delays and cancellations, but there is no excuse for carriers flying poorly maintained aircraft or having fk'd up gate operations.  Add the GFY attitude toward their customers, and it gets infuriating. Even insurance companies smile and nod while they fk ya.
It's our 3-point customer service plan: Smile, Nod, Fuk Em.
Seems to be working.  The commercials certainly make you seem harmless.  Flo, a talking lizard or flustered duck, what could go wrong?
Wish they'd throw some of those advertising dollars into the raise pool, but what can you do?
where is that Progressive Park they built?.
That traffic Jam roller coaster looks like fun!
CNS
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 27, 2019, 10:32:12 AM
Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
Sorry didn't click stay logged on,went downstairs for breakfast and medicines,
came back up to my office to do some filing.   Heading out for Physical Therapy in a few.
Seems like PT is becoming a banter staple.  Have fun!
Bunch of old guys, sheesh!
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 27, 2019, 10:35:30 AM
Calling it an early day, taking the lady out to lunch. Hazzuh!

https://meltbarandgrilled.com/
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2019, 10:39:02 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Bret. Welcome to the jungle.
...it gets worse here everyday.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2019, 10:41:51 AM
Calling it an early day, taking the lady out to lunch. Hazzuh!

https://meltbarandgrilled.com/
What a life! Short week. Shorter Friday. Melted cheese for lunch. What more can you ask for?
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 27, 2019, 11:03:48 AM
Calling it an early day, taking the lady out to lunch. Hazzuh!

https://meltbarandgrilled.com/
Slacker young guys, sheesh!
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2019, 12:23:42 PM
Calling it an early day, taking the lady out to lunch. Hazzuh!

https://meltbarandgrilled.com/
Slacker young guys, sheesh!
Right?
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 27, 2019, 12:39:29 PM
just about all set for business meetings in St Augustine this weekend. think I have everything packed, downloaded, printed, and ready. will be leaving here at around 4:30 am and back around midnight.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 27, 2019, 12:57:29 PM
just about all set for business meetings in St Augustine this weekend. think I have everything packed, downloaded, printed, and ready. will be leaving here at around 4:30 am and back around midnight.
Damn, long day, you should think about retiring.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 27, 2019, 01:13:57 PM
just about all set for business meetings in St Augustine this weekend. think I have everything packed, downloaded, printed, and ready. will be leaving here at around 4:30 am and back around midnight.
Damn, long day, you should think about retiring.
I have the ability to stay for the Sunday business meeting 9am-1pm, but not being a 'voting member' I'd just as soon come home.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 27, 2019, 01:41:49 PM
just about all set for business meetings in St Augustine this weekend. think I have everything packed, downloaded, printed, and ready. will be leaving here at around 4:30 am and back around midnight.
Damn, long day, you should think about retiring.
I have the ability to stay for the Sunday business meeting 9am-1pm, but not being a 'voting member' I'd just as soon come home.
You don't get to vote?  Commies!
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 27, 2019, 01:42:12 PM
Speaking of commies, what became of SCDave?
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 27, 2019, 01:45:02 PM
just about all set for business meetings in St Augustine this weekend. think I have everything packed, downloaded, printed, and ready. will be leaving here at around 4:30 am and back around midnight.
Damn, long day, you should think about retiring.
I have the ability to stay for the Sunday business meeting 9am-1pm, but not being a 'voting member' I'd just as soon come home.
You don't get to vote?  Commies!
term limits. I rotated out. thank God.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2019, 02:16:06 PM
Speaking of commies, what became of SCDave?
Lurking?
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 27, 2019, 02:23:42 PM
Speaking of commies, what became of SCDave?
Lurking?
maybe he'll post again before TruDog does. 😂😂😂
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: flip from jersey on September 27, 2019, 02:57:42 PM
back home, and missing LTG's cheese restaurant...
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 27, 2019, 03:24:06 PM
Speaking of commies, what became of SCDave?
Careful, in case he's like Beetlejuice. Say his name too many times and he may appear.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 27, 2019, 03:24:49 PM
back home, and missing LTG's cheese restaurant...
Got the Bushwood Club, with fried pickles as an appetizer. Was delish. Or yummo, as Tony might say.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 27, 2019, 03:56:22 PM
back home, and missing LTG's cheese restaurant...
Got the Bushwood Club, with fried pickles as an appetizer. Was delish. Or yummo, as Tony might say.
Did that sandwich come with a free hat?
(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6Yzqoutb7BE/maxresdefault.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 27, 2019, 03:59:12 PM
Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190927/47607741b8e526adc0fe4ebd0cbbbcd5.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 04:06:40 PM
Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
Sorry didn't click stay logged on,went downstairs for breakfast and medicines,
came back up to my office to do some filing.   Heading out for Physical Therapy in a few.
Seems like PT is becoming a banter staple.  Have fun!
Gonna switch from Cigar Banter to Old Farts Banter.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 04:10:51 PM
Speaking of commies, what became of SCDave?
Good question.  Solid Misappearance.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 04:11:33 PM
Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190927/47607741b8e526adc0fe4ebd0cbbbcd5.jpg)
A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 04:12:06 PM
Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190927/47607741b8e526adc0fe4ebd0cbbbcd5.jpg)
A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
Your Irish gonna get back on track with UVA tomorrow?
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 27, 2019, 04:13:00 PM
Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190927/47607741b8e526adc0fe4ebd0cbbbcd5.jpg)
A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
It's a good luck cigar.  You smoke the victory cigars.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 27, 2019, 04:14:55 PM
Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190927/47607741b8e526adc0fe4ebd0cbbbcd5.jpg)
A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
Your Irish gonna get back on track with UVA tomorrow?
Perhaps if they don't try that silent ball snap count again.  It's at home, so let's hope so.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 04:15:44 PM
Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190927/47607741b8e526adc0fe4ebd0cbbbcd5.jpg)
A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
Your Irish gonna get back on track with UVA tomorrow?
...maybe you should have a candela next...
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 04:17:39 PM
Penn State v. MD or Duke v. VT tonight.  Not bad.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 27, 2019, 04:28:17 PM
back home, and missing LTG's cheese restaurant...
Got the Bushwood Club, with fried pickles as an appetizer. Was delish. Or yummo, as Tony might say.
Did that sandwich come with a free hat?
(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6Yzqoutb7BE/maxresdefault.jpg)
Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 27, 2019, 04:29:14 PM
back home, and missing LTG's cheese restaurant...
Got the Bushwood Club, with fried pickles as an appetizer. Was delish. Or yummo, as Tony might say.
Did that sandwich come with a free hat?
(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6Yzqoutb7BE/maxresdefault.jpg)
Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice.
I only wish I was wearing my Bushwood t-shirt when we went.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2019, 04:36:25 PM
back home, and missing LTG's cheese restaurant...
Got the Bushwood Club, with fried pickles as an appetizer. Was delish. Or yummo, as Tony might say.
He absolutely would say that. My turkey burger wasn't all that great.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2019, 04:37:03 PM
Morning boys, especially ConvalescingFlip. In the orifice all day, thank goodness.
Sorry didn't click stay logged on,went downstairs for breakfast and medicines,
came back up to my office to do some filing.   Heading out for Physical Therapy in a few.
Seems like PT is becoming a banter staple.  Have fun!
Gonna switch from Cigar Banter to Old Farts Banter.
Switch??
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 27, 2019, 04:39:06 PM
back home, and missing LTG's cheese restaurant...
Got the Bushwood Club, with fried pickles as an appetizer. Was delish. Or yummo, as Tony might say.
Did that sandwich come with a free hat?
(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6Yzqoutb7BE/maxresdefault.jpg)
Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice.
I only wish I was wearing my Bushwood t-shirt when we went.
I watched Caddyshack on a long plane ride recently.  Having only seen it on TV for so many years I had forgotten that the bedroom scenes were topless.  Yowza. Too bad it was on my phone.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2019, 04:40:37 PM
Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190927/47607741b8e526adc0fe4ebd0cbbbcd5.jpg)
A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
It's a good luck cigar.  You smoke the victory cigars.
I will join you with a good luck cigar shortly.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 05:32:28 PM
back home, and missing LTG's cheese restaurant...
Got the Bushwood Club, with fried pickles as an appetizer. Was delish. Or yummo, as Tony might say.
Did that sandwich come with a free hat?
(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6Yzqoutb7BE/maxresdefault.jpg)
Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, sir, and I never slice.
I only wish I was wearing my Bushwood t-shirt when we went.
I watched Caddyshack on a long plane ride recently.  Having only seen it on TV for so many years I had forgotten that the bedroom scenes were topless.  Yowza. Too bad it was on my phone.
Lacy Underalls!
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 05:34:22 PM
Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190927/47607741b8e526adc0fe4ebd0cbbbcd5.jpg)
A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
It's a good luck cigar.  You smoke the victory cigars.
I will join you with a good luck cigar shortly.
Him or me?
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 05:35:17 PM
Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190927/47607741b8e526adc0fe4ebd0cbbbcd5.jpg)
A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
It's a good luck cigar.  You smoke the victory cigars.
I will join you with a good luck cigar shortly.
Him or me?
Finishing up a Rosa De Guadalupe myself.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2019, 05:37:49 PM
Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190927/47607741b8e526adc0fe4ebd0cbbbcd5.jpg)
A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
It's a good luck cigar.  You smoke the victory cigars.
I will join you with a good luck cigar shortly.
Him or me?
Join Bean, good luck to you and Clemson.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190927/376396381bb1dccc10ecfcc4d814657d.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2019, 05:41:56 PM
Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190927/47607741b8e526adc0fe4ebd0cbbbcd5.jpg)
A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
It's a good luck cigar.  You smoke the victory cigars.
I will join you with a good luck cigar shortly.
Him or me?
Join Bean, good luck to you and Clemson.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190927/376396381bb1dccc10ecfcc4d814657d.jpg)
Laranja Reserva Escuro lancero. Full flavored and full bodied. Finger tips are tingling. Some nice peppery notes.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 06:13:27 PM
Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190927/47607741b8e526adc0fe4ebd0cbbbcd5.jpg)
A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
It's a good luck cigar.  You smoke the victory cigars.
I will join you with a good luck cigar shortly.
Him or me?
Join Bean, good luck to you and Clemson.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190927/376396381bb1dccc10ecfcc4d814657d.jpg)
Laranja Reserva Escuro lancero. Full flavored and full bodied. Finger tips are tingling. Some nice peppery notes.
What did you think of it?  Fish and I agreed that it was very good although uniform throughout.  Lacked many of the flavor notes of the original.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 27, 2019, 06:23:31 PM
Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190927/47607741b8e526adc0fe4ebd0cbbbcd5.jpg)
A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
It's a good luck cigar.  You smoke the victory cigars.
I will join you with a good luck cigar shortly.
Him or me?
Join Bean, good luck to you and Clemson.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190927/376396381bb1dccc10ecfcc4d814657d.jpg)
Laranja Reserva Escuro lancero. Full flavored and full bodied. Finger tips are tingling. Some nice peppery notes.
What did you think of it?  Fish and I agreed that it was very good although uniform throughout.  Lacked many of the flavor notes of the original.
How's the draw?  The Laranja's I have smoked all have had perfect draw, but I've not had a lancero, which generally is a tight vitola (TNWSS).
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2019, 06:55:13 PM
Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190927/47607741b8e526adc0fe4ebd0cbbbcd5.jpg)
A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
It's a good luck cigar.  You smoke the victory cigars.
I will join you with a good luck cigar shortly.
Him or me?
Join Bean, good luck to you and Clemson.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190927/376396381bb1dccc10ecfcc4d814657d.jpg)
Laranja Reserva Escuro lancero. Full flavored and full bodied. Finger tips are tingling. Some nice peppery notes.
What did you think of it?  Fish and I agreed that it was very good although uniform throughout.  Lacked many of the flavor notes of the original.
I felt it transitioned only once after the first inch but then stayed the same the rest of the way. Don't know if it was due to the vitola but I also found it didn't hold on to the ash very well. Broke off every inch or so.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2019, 06:56:18 PM
Clemson vs Tar Heels cigar with water in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190927/47607741b8e526adc0fe4ebd0cbbbcd5.jpg)
A little early for victory cigar, but we'll take it.
It's a good luck cigar.  You smoke the victory cigars.
I will join you with a good luck cigar shortly.
Him or me?
Join Bean, good luck to you and Clemson.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190927/376396381bb1dccc10ecfcc4d814657d.jpg)
Laranja Reserva Escuro lancero. Full flavored and full bodied. Finger tips are tingling. Some nice peppery notes.
What did you think of it?  Fish and I agreed that it was very good although uniform throughout.  Lacked many of the flavor notes of the original.
How's the draw?  The Laranja's I have smoked all have had perfect draw, but I've not had a lancero, which generally is a tight vitola (TNWSS).
This wasn't tight at all. TWHS
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 07:15:00 PM
[...]
Gape worthy lancero?
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2019, 07:16:11 PM
[...]
Don't know that I've ever had a lancero that did any better than that.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2019, 07:57:30 PM
[...]
I appreciate a lancero more when I can sit and enjoy it. Admittedly not the best commute cigar. I don't regret choosing it, however.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 27, 2019, 09:23:47 PM
Diesel Uncut(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190928/c5e726550b2a524829b2e0bfd43c6199.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2019, 10:02:03 PM
Diesel Uncut(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190928/c5e726550b2a524829b2e0bfd43c6199.jpg)
Hard to draw on it if it's uncut. I would suggest a V.
Title: Re: 9/27/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 27, 2019, 10:46:45 PM
Diesel Uncut(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190928/c5e726550b2a524829b2e0bfd43c6199.jpg)
Hard to draw on it if it's uncut. I would suggest a V.
Went with the straight cut, smart guy.