CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 20, 2019, 12:03:50 AM

Title: 8/20/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on August 20, 2019, 12:03:50 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!!
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2019, 05:47:20 AM
Morning Sleepers
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2019, 06:08:54 AM
Had a nice late lunch visit with my old boss, her sister and their  mother yesterday.  Good People, the Mom is 81 years old and in really great shape.

Boss is planning to retire in February, she is fed up with the nonsense.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2019, 06:46:20 AM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2019, 06:54:03 AM
Good morning, Dave. Late start for me today.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2019, 06:55:38 AM
Had a nice late lunch visit with my old boss, her sister and their  mother yesterday.  Good People, the Mom is 81 years old and in really great shape.

Boss is planning to retire in February, she is fed up with the nonsense.
Did you try setting up her mom with Dean?
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2019, 06:59:20 AM
Had a nice late lunch visit with my old boss, her sister and their  mother yesterday.  Good People, the Mom is 81 years old and in really great shape.

Boss is planning to retire in February, she is fed up with the nonsense.
Did you try setting up her mom with Dean?
Might still be too young. Does she know her way around a mushroom swiss burger?
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2019, 06:59:48 AM
Had a nice late lunch visit with my old boss, her sister and their  mother yesterday.  Good People, the Mom is 81 years old and in really great shape.

Boss is planning to retire in February, she is fed up with the nonsense.
Did you try setting up her mom with Dean?
No, she is definitely not Deans type.  She has no deadbeats just 2 nice daughters, does not use illegal drugs, not an alcoholic, owns a nice home and car.  Absolutely Nothing there for Dean.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2019, 07:00:09 AM
Good morning, Dave. Late start for me today.
Morning Mayor
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2019, 07:02:37 AM
Had a nice late lunch visit with my old boss, her sister and their  mother yesterday.  Good People, the Mom is 81 years old and in really great shape.

Boss is planning to retire in February, she is fed up with the nonsense.
Did you try setting up her mom with Dean?
No, she is definitely not Deans type.  She has no deadbeats just 2 nice daughters, does not use illegal drugs, not an alcoholic, owns a nice home and car.  Absolutely Nothing there for Dean.
He seems to be ready for a change. Just saying.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2019, 07:03:15 AM
Had a nice late lunch visit with my old boss, her sister and their  mother yesterday.  Good People, the Mom is 81 years old and in really great shape.

Boss is planning to retire in February, she is fed up with the nonsense.
Did you try setting up her mom with Dean?
Might still be too young. Does she know her way around a mushroom swiss burger?
Good morning, LTG.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2019, 07:05:14 AM
Had a nice late lunch visit with my old boss, her sister and their  mother yesterday.  Good People, the Mom is 81 years old and in really great shape.

Boss is planning to retire in February, she is fed up with the nonsense.
Did you try setting up her mom with Dean?
No, she is definitely not Deans type.  She has no deadbeats just 2 nice daughters, does not use illegal drugs, not an alcoholic, owns a nice home and car.  Absolutely Nothing there for Dean.
He seems to be ready for a change. Just saying.
Yeah well I don’t believe that for 1 second, a change for Dean simply means a different color hair.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2019, 07:29:00 AM
GFY
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2019, 07:31:05 AM
GFY
You do Tuesdays even better than Mondays.

Good morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2019, 07:31:21 AM
morning Daves and Tony.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2019, 07:32:15 AM
Had a nice late lunch visit with my old boss, her sister and their  mother yesterday.  Good People, the Mom is 81 years old and in really great shape.

Boss is planning to retire in February, she is fed up with the nonsense.
Did you try setting up her mom with Dean?
No, she is definitely not Deans type.  She has no deadbeats just 2 nice daughters, does not use illegal drugs, not an alcoholic, owns a nice home and car.  Absolutely Nothing there for Dean.
He seems to be ready for a change. Just saying.
Didn't really seem like the change was voluntary, though. ;)
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2019, 07:34:21 AM
GFY
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2019, 07:34:44 AM
morning Daves and Tony.
Morning Dean’O
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 20, 2019, 08:07:04 AM
Morning Daves, Mr. Mayor, and RoughedUpDean.  Full day for me, schitt to get done before heading to the airport and the cool NW again for the rest of the week.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2019, 08:08:21 AM
Morning Daves, Mr. Mayor, and RoughedUpDean.  Full day for me, schitt to get done before heading to the airport and the cool NW again for the rest of the week.
Morning, ComradeMark.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2019, 08:19:28 AM
Had a nice late lunch visit with my old boss, her sister and their  mother yesterday.  Good People, the Mom is 81 years old and in really great shape.

Boss is planning to retire in February, she is fed up with the nonsense.
Did you try setting up her mom with Dean?
No, she is definitely not Deans type.  She has no deadbeats just 2 nice daughters, does not use illegal drugs, not an alcoholic, owns a nice home and car.  Absolutely Nothing there for Dean.
He seems to be ready for a change. Just saying.
Yea, he did even dabble in a youthful choice....
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2019, 08:20:31 AM
Morning Daves, Mr. Mayor, and RoughedUpDean.  Full day for me, schitt to get done before heading to the airport and the cool NW again for the rest of the week.
Should be settled down from the fun festivities recently.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2019, 08:24:49 AM
Morning Daves, Mr. Mayor, and RoughedUpDean.  Full day for me, schitt to get done before heading to the airport and the cool NW again for the rest of the week.
Morning and Later CommieInTraining
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 20, 2019, 08:29:07 AM
Morning Daves, Mr. Mayor, and RoughedUpDean.  Full day for me, schitt to get done before heading to the airport and the cool NW again for the rest of the week.
Should be settled down from the fun festivities recently.
Yes, looked like a rollicking good time, so sorry I missed it.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2019, 08:35:22 AM
Morning Daves, Mr. Mayor, and RoughedUpDean.  Full day for me, schitt to get done before heading to the airport and the cool NW again for the rest of the week.
Good morning, TravellinMark.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2019, 08:36:38 AM
And good morning to you too, NJDave.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2019, 08:36:58 AM
Morning Daves, Mr. Mayor, and RoughedUpDean.  Full day for me, schitt to get done before heading to the airport and the cool NW again for the rest of the week.
morning TravellinMark.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2019, 08:39:29 AM
Morning SCDave, OpenToSuggestionsDean, TuesdayTony, BirthdayRunDave and YogaPantsAssesserBean.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2019, 08:42:08 AM
Today is Tuesday, Aug. 20, the 232nd day of 2019. There are 133 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On August 20, 1986, postal employee Patrick Henry Sherrill went on a deadly rampage at a post office in Edmond, Okla., shooting 14 fellow workers to death before killing himself.

On this date:
In 1862, the New York Tribune published an open letter by editor Horace Greeley calling on President Abraham Lincoln to take more aggressive measures to free the slaves and end the South's rebellion.
In 1866, President Andrew Johnson formally declared the Civil War over, months after fighting had stopped.
In 1910, a series of forest fires swept through parts of Idaho, Montana and Washington, killing at least 85 people and burning some 3 million acres.
In 1953, the Soviet Union publicly acknowledged it had tested a hydrogen bomb.
In 1955, hundreds of people were killed in anti-French rioting in Morocco and Algeria.
In 1964, President Lyndon B. Johnson signed the Economic Opportunity Act, a nearly $1 billion anti-poverty measure.
In 1968, the Soviet Union and other Warsaw Pact nations began invading Czechoslovakia to crush the "Prague Spring" liberalization drive.
In 1988, a cease-fire in the war between Iraq and Iran went into effect.
In 1989, entertainment executive Jose Menendez and his wife, Kitty, were shot to death in their Beverly Hills mansion by their sons, Lyle and Erik. Fifty-one people died when a pleasure boat sank in the River Thames in London after colliding with a dredger.
In 2005, Northwest Airlines mechanics went on strike rather than accept pay cuts and layoffs; Northwest ended up hiring replacement workers. San Francisco 49ers offensive lineman Thomas Herrion, 23, died of a heart attack shortly after a preseason game against the Denver Broncos.
In 2008, a Spanish jetliner crashed during takeoff from Madrid, killing 154 people; 18 survived.
In 2017, actor, comic and longtime telethon host Jerry Lewis died of heart disease in Las Vegas at the age of 91.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2019, 08:42:50 AM
Ten years ago: The only man convicted in the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 returned home to Libya after his release on compassionate grounds from a Scottish prison. (Abdel Baset al-Megrahi, said to have only months to live because of prostate cancer, died nearly three years later.) Ryan Alexander Jenkins, a contestant on the VH1 reality show "Megan Wants a Millionaire," was charged with murdering his wife, Jasmine Fiore, whose body was found in Buena Park, California. (Jenkins was found dead three days later, an apparent suicide.) One-time Super Bowl star Plaxico Burress accepted a plea bargain with a two-year prison sentence for accidentally shooting himself in the thigh at a Manhattan nightclub.

Five years ago: The United States launched a new barrage of airstrikes against Islamic State extremists and weighed sending more troops to Iraq as President Barack Obama vowed to be relentless in pursuit of a terrorist group that beheaded American journalist James Foley. U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder arrived in Ferguson, Missouri, to meet with federal investigators and reassure residents of the community torn by several nights of racial unrest since the fatal shooting of a black 18-year-old by a white police officer.

One year ago: In a letter to Catholics worldwide, Pope Francis vowed that "no effort must be spared" to root out sex abuse by priests and cover-ups by the Catholic Church. Afghan forces rescued nearly 150 people, hours after the Taliban ambushed a convoy of buses and abducted them; the militants escaped with 21 captives. The Recording Industry of America said The Eagles' greatest hits album had surpassed Michael Jackson's "Thriller" to become the best-selling album of all time in the U.S.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2019, 08:46:10 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Writer-producer-director Walter Bernstein is 100.
Boxing promoter Don King is 88.
Former Sen. George Mitchell, D-Maine, is 86.
 Former U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, is 84.
Former MLB All-Star Graig Nettles is 75.
Broadcast journalist Connie Chung is 73.
Musician Jimmy Pankow (Chicago) is 72.
Actor Ray Wise is 72.
Actor John Noble is 71.
Rock singer Robert Plant (Led Zeppelin) is 71.
Country singer Rudy Gatlin is 67.
Singer-songwriter John Hiatt is 67.
Actor-director Peter Horton is 66.
TV weatherman Al Roker is 65.
Actor Jay Acovone is 64.
Actress Joan Allen is 63.
Movie director David O. Russell is 61.
TV personality Asha Blake is 58.
Actor James Marsters is 57.
Rapper KRS-One is 54.
Actor Colin Cunningham is 53.
Actor Billy Gardell is 50.
Rock singer Fred Durst (Limp Bizkit) is 49.
Actor Jonathan Ke Quan is 49.
Rock musician Brad Avery is 48.
Actor Misha Collins is 45.
Rock singer Monique Powell (Save Ferris) is 44.
Jazz/pop singer-pianist Jamie Cullum is 40
Actor Ben Barnes is 38.
Actress Meghan Ory is 37.
Actor Andrew Garfield is 36.
Actor Brant Daugherty is 34.
Actress-singer Demi Lovato is 27.
Actor Christopher Paul Richards is 16.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2019, 08:47:14 AM
Thought for Today: "Justice is conscience, not a personal conscience but the conscience of the whole of humanity." — Alexander Solzhenitsyn, Russian author (1918-2008).
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2019, 09:02:00 AM
@Deano
Lot of Cusano's listed in Sis's Summer Selloff.  Don't know how good prices are.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2019, 09:11:53 AM
@Deano
Lot of Cusano's listed in Sis's Summer Selloff.  Don't know how good prices are.
thanks Dave. will have to check them out.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2019, 09:18:04 AM
@Deano
Lot of Cusano's listed in Sis's Summer Selloff.  Don't know how good prices are.
Good price on the RB Genesis Hababos, but would need free shipping to make it a deal.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2019, 09:47:45 AM
Man, this story has everything.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/florida-woman-pulling-alligator-from-pants-traffic-stop-205023971.html
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2019, 09:48:19 AM
@Deano
Lot of Cusano's listed in Sis's Summer Selloff.  Don't know how good prices are.
Good price on the RB Genesis Hababos, but would need free shipping to make it a deal.
Put it in your cart and wait for a decent DOD this week.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2019, 09:59:17 AM
Man, this story has everything.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/florida-woman-pulling-alligator-from-pants-traffic-stop-205023971.html
Now that's a snapper!
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2019, 10:00:18 AM
@Deano
Lot of Cusano's listed in Sis's Summer Selloff.  Don't know how good prices are.
thanks Dave. will have to check them out.
Holts also has some Cusano for $1.99 on their flash sale today.
https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=https%3A//emma-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/pr0cb/5400b8810fde96ca0a06d21d8f14a41b/Big_League_Price_Cuts_August20.gif&utm_campaign=FS082019
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2019, 10:01:21 AM
Man, this story has everything.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/florida-woman-pulling-alligator-from-pants-traffic-stop-205023971.html
yep, that's Florida for ya. not just just about Mickey Mouse anymore.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 20, 2019, 10:04:04 AM
Man, this story has everything.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/florida-woman-pulling-alligator-from-pants-traffic-stop-205023971.html
Now that's a snapper!
Glad the headline wasn't "NJSC man pulls white whale from pants during traffic stop".
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2019, 10:14:59 AM
Man, this story has everything.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/florida-woman-pulling-alligator-from-pants-traffic-stop-205023971.html
yep, that's Florida for ya. not just just about Mickey Mouse anymore.
We'll be back in October with the in-law's. Going to St Pete's for a couple days, along with 1 day at Universal.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2019, 10:17:49 AM
@Deano
Lot of Cusano's listed in Sis's Summer Selloff.  Don't know how good prices are.
thanks Dave. will have to check them out.
Holts also has some Cusano for $1.99 on their flash sale today.
https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=https%3A//emma-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/pr0cb/5400b8810fde96ca0a06d21d8f14a41b/Big_League_Price_Cuts_August20.gif&utm_campaign=FS082019
They've had the Cain Daytonas up a bit recently. Wonder if they found a pallet of those in the back of the warehouse or something.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2019, 10:34:00 AM
Man, this story has everything.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/florida-woman-pulling-alligator-from-pants-traffic-stop-205023971.html
yep, that's Florida for ya. not just just about Mickey Mouse anymore.
We'll be back in October with the in-law's. Going to St Pete's for a couple days, along with 1 day at Universal.
Gonna be down the week of October 6 ourselves.  DIL wanted first visit for the grandkids this year.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2019, 10:38:19 AM
Man, this story has everything.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/florida-woman-pulling-alligator-from-pants-traffic-stop-205023971.html
yep, that's Florida for ya. not just just about Mickey Mouse anymore.
We'll be back in October with the in-law's. Going to St Pete's for a couple days, along with 1 day at Universal.
Gonna be down the week of October 6 ourselves.  DIL wanted first visit for the grandkids this year.
How old are they?
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 20, 2019, 11:08:02 AM
Workaference. Probably going on strike Sunday night. Strike vote set for Thursday. I'll be busy but keep you informed if anyone wants to know.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2019, 11:12:25 AM
Workaference. Probably going on strike Sunday night. Strike vote set for Thursday. I'll be busy but keep you informed if anyone wants to know.
Is this a new development? I don't remember you saying anything about it before.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2019, 11:12:41 AM
Workaference. Probably going on strike Sunday night. Strike vote set for Thursday. I'll be busy but keep you informed if anyone wants to know.
will you be allowed to smoke on the picket line? 😂
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2019, 11:13:25 AM
Man, this story has everything.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/florida-woman-pulling-alligator-from-pants-traffic-stop-205023971.html
yep, that's Florida for ya. not just just about Mickey Mouse anymore.
We'll be back in October with the in-law's. Going to St Pete's for a couple days, along with 1 day at Universal.
Gonna be down the week of October 6 ourselves.  DIL wanted first visit for the grandkids this year.
How old are they?
4.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2019, 11:14:22 AM
Workaference. Probably going on strike Sunday night. Strike vote set for Thursday. I'll be busy but keep you informed if anyone wants to know.
What strike vote?  You're the only one that works there...
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2019, 11:19:17 AM
Man, this story has everything.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/florida-woman-pulling-alligator-from-pants-traffic-stop-205023971.html
yep, that's Florida for ya. not just just about Mickey Mouse anymore.
We'll be back in October with the in-law's. Going to St Pete's for a couple days, along with 1 day at Universal.
Gonna be down the week of October 6 ourselves.  DIL wanted first visit for the grandkids this year.
How old are they?
4.
That's a pretty good starting age. I'm sure they'll have a blast. And the new Star Wars stuff should be open by then. Lol
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2019, 11:30:58 AM
Workaference. Probably going on strike Sunday night. Strike vote set for Thursday. I'll be busy but keep you informed if anyone wants to know.
What strike vote?  You're the only one that works there...
He's also the shop steward.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2019, 11:42:15 AM
Workaference. Probably going on strike Sunday night. Strike vote set for Thursday. I'll be busy but keep you informed if anyone wants to know.
What strike vote?  You're the only one that works there...
He's also the shop steward.
And head of the party planning committee.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 20, 2019, 11:42:54 AM
Man, this story has everything.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/florida-woman-pulling-alligator-from-pants-traffic-stop-205023971.html
yep, that's Florida for ya. not just just about Mickey Mouse anymore.
We'll be back in October with the in-law's. Going to St Pete's for a couple days, along with 1 day at Universal.
Gonna be down the week of October 6 ourselves.  DIL wanted first visit for the grandkids this year.
How old are they?
4.
That's a pretty good starting age. I'm sure they'll have a blast. And the new Star Wars stuff should be open by then. Lol
CNS
Enough is enough...Time to take a stand while we hold the cards. All the students would have to leave the dorms. All the boilers are open and a contractor would have to cross the picket line. We are only asking for cost of living increase and 3 year contract. We have not had a raise in 7 years.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2019, 11:46:02 AM
[...]

Well, while you're on strike, maybe you could visit the new Star Wars land. Haha
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 20, 2019, 11:48:15 AM
Workaference. Probably going on strike Sunday night. Strike vote set for Thursday. I'll be busy but keep you informed if anyone wants to know.
What strike vote?  You're the only one that works there...
I meant to quote Dave here. Anywho I'll drop by later fellas
Title: 8/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2019, 12:30:47 PM
hey Elenaineby, please provide the translation. I don't read fukking troll.
but post and post often azzhole.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2019, 12:34:03 PM
From SBC today:

Tuesday Special!

Today only enjoy two different specials on the categories below!

ESPINOSA
FQ
HVC

CODE: TUESDAY = 17% off plus 5% reward points

or

CODE: TUESDAY150 = 24% off plus 5% reward points on orders $150+
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2019, 12:36:21 PM
Man, this story has everything.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/florida-woman-pulling-alligator-from-pants-traffic-stop-205023971.html
yep, that's Florida for ya. not just just about Mickey Mouse anymore.
We'll be back in October with the in-law's. Going to St Pete's for a couple days, along with 1 day at Universal.
Gonna be down the week of October 6 ourselves.  DIL wanted first visit for the grandkids this year.
How old are they?
4.
That's a pretty good starting age. I'm sure they'll have a blast. And the new Star Wars stuff should be open by then. Lol
The hardest part is managing the adults.  There has to be a fundamental shift in itinerary and pace.
Title: 8/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2019, 12:38:48 PM
hey Elenaineby, please provide the translation. I don't read fukking troll.
but post and post often azzhole.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2019, 12:39:55 PM
I would say this punter has already made the team!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/49ers-punter-mitch-wishnowsky-may-have-delivered-the-hit-of-the-preseason/ar-AAG2sWy?ocid=spartandhp
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2019, 12:47:18 PM
I would say this punter has already made the team!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/49ers-punter-mitch-wishnowsky-may-have-delivered-the-hit-of-the-preseason/ar-AAG2sWy?ocid=spartandhp
Boom!
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2019, 12:49:36 PM
going to the club for lunch and then hit the driving range. tomorrow is going to be a great day for the links.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2019, 12:53:21 PM
I would say this punter has already made the team!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/49ers-punter-mitch-wishnowsky-may-have-delivered-the-hit-of-the-preseason/ar-AAG2sWy?ocid=spartandhp
Boom!
there was a flag thrown at the end of the film clip. was it roughing the ball carrier? 😂
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2019, 01:04:04 PM
Bastages!!?
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2019, 01:05:23 PM
Bastages!!?
LALTS
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2019, 01:15:09 PM
hey, where did Elenaineby go?
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2019, 01:26:04 PM
hey, where did Elenaineby go?
More bot than troll.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2019, 01:41:40 PM
hey, where did Elenaineby go?
More bot than troll.
I think it's already changed my vote for next November.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2019, 02:05:49 PM
hey, where did Elenaineby go?
More bot than troll.
I think it's already changed my vote for next November.
The swirls were mesmerizing.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 20, 2019, 02:20:30 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2019, 02:23:02 PM
Hazzuh!
Ciao!
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2019, 02:49:29 PM
Corona Viva Ready for 🔥

Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2019, 02:50:22 PM
Some scattered storms around the area have cooled it off enough to sit outside.  Hot as hell at lunch.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2019, 03:06:58 PM
got a quick lesson from the owner Brian, also one of the golf pros while at the range. he watched me for awhile and asked why I was hitting every other club but not my driver. I told him I can't hit it. he had me hit a few balls, asked me to make a few adjustments, and next I know my hitting most balls fairly straight.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2019, 03:19:05 PM
got a quick lesson from the owner Brian, also one of the golf pros while at the range. he watched me for awhile and asked why I was hitting every other club but not my driver. I told him I can't hit it. he had me hit a few balls, asked me to make a few adjustments, and next I know my hitting most balls fairly straight.
There's nothing like a "free" golf lesson. You'll be back...
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2019, 03:24:43 PM
got a quick lesson from the owner Brian, also one of the golf pros while at the range. he watched me for awhile and asked why I was hitting every other club but not my driver. I told him I can't hit it. he had me hit a few balls, asked me to make a few adjustments, and next I know my hitting most balls fairly straight.
There's nothing like a "free" golf lesson. You'll be back...
I would have been back without the free lesson. I really like that course. considering puchasing a membership once I get the wedding debts down a bit more.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 20, 2019, 03:37:56 PM
Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2019, 03:45:51 PM
Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2019, 03:59:16 PM
Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
I think he's already taken all the mind photos he needs and deposited them into the spank bank.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 20, 2019, 04:00:08 PM
Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
I think he's already taken all the mind photos he needs and deposited them into the spank bank.
I need verification or it did not happen!
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 20, 2019, 04:01:36 PM
Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
I think he's already taken all the mind photos he needs and deposited them into the spank bank.
I need verification or it did not happen!
Sorry, too creepy even for me.  I lost track of her, anyway.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2019, 04:16:18 PM
Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
I think he's already taken all the mind photos he needs and deposited them into the spank bank.
I need verification or it did not happen!
Sorry, too creepy even for me.  I lost track of her, anyway.
did she look like this?
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 20, 2019, 04:24:11 PM
Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
I think he's already taken all the mind photos he needs and deposited them into the spank bank.
I need verification or it did not happen!
Sorry, too creepy even for me.  I lost track of her, anyway.
did she look like this?
Yes, except blonde.  Got a new slim pretty young blonde at the gate in tight black yoga pant like jeans.  Oh my, even better than the earlier one.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2019, 04:24:49 PM
Florida man arrested after in-home castration goes wrong.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/davidmack/florida-man-castration-botched-surgery-remove-testicles
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2019, 04:26:26 PM
Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
I think he's already taken all the mind photos he needs and deposited them into the spank bank.
I need verification or it did not happen!
Sorry, too creepy even for me.  I lost track of her, anyway.
did she look like this?
Yes, except blonde.  Got a new slim pretty young blonde at the gate in tight black yoga pant like jeans.  Oh my, even better than the earlier one.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 20, 2019, 04:33:31 PM
Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
I think he's already taken all the mind photos he needs and deposited them into the spank bank.
I need verification or it did not happen!
Sorry, too creepy even for me.  I lost track of her, anyway.
did she look like this?
Yes, except blonde.  Got a new slim pretty young blonde at the gate in tight black yoga pant like jeans.  Oh my, even better than the earlier one.
Take away the heels and it's her!  But prettier
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 20, 2019, 05:18:59 PM
off to an Attitude Adjustment meeting.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2019, 06:01:06 PM
Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
I think he's already taken all the mind photos he needs and deposited them into the spank bank.
I need verification or it did not happen!
Sorry, too creepy even for me.  I lost track of her, anyway.
did she look like this?
Yes, except blonde.  Got a new slim pretty young blonde at the gate in tight black yoga pant like jeans.  Oh my, even better than the earlier one.
Good travels Bean!  At least theyre starting out right.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 20, 2019, 06:53:41 PM
Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
I think he's already taken all the mind photos he needs and deposited them into the spank bank.
I need verification or it did not happen!
Sorry, too creepy even for me.  I lost track of her, anyway.
did she look like this?
Yes, except blonde.  Got a new slim pretty young blonde at the gate in tight black yoga pant like jeans.  Oh my, even better than the earlier one.
Good travels Bean!  At least theyre starting out right.
Yeah, that good vibe was short lived.  Mechanical problem,  sat at the gate and then tarmac for an hour in the hot plane.  Happily (I guess) my connection is also delayed waiting for crew.  God, I love flying!
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 20, 2019, 07:37:21 PM
Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
I think he's already taken all the mind photos he needs and deposited them into the spank bank.
I need verification or it did not happen!
Sorry, too creepy even for me.  I lost track of her, anyway.
did she look like this?
Yes, except blonde.  Got a new slim pretty young blonde at the gate in tight black yoga pant like jeans.  Oh my, even better than the earlier one.
That's hot.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 20, 2019, 09:28:33 PM
Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
I think he's already taken all the mind photos he needs and deposited them into the spank bank.
I need verification or it did not happen!
Sorry, too creepy even for me.  I lost track of her, anyway.
did she look like this?
Yes, except blonde.  Got a new slim pretty young blonde at the gate in tight black yoga pant like jeans.  Oh my, even better than the earlier one.
Good travels Bean!  At least theyre starting out right.
Yeah, that good vibe was short lived.  Mechanical problem,  sat at the gate and then tarmac for an hour in the hot plane.  Happily (I guess) my connection is also delayed waiting for crew.  God, I love flying!
Yea, I really miss it!
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 21, 2019, 01:28:41 AM
Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
I think he's already taken all the mind photos he needs and deposited them into the spank bank.
I need verification or it did not happen!
Sorry, too creepy even for me.  I lost track of her, anyway.
did she look like this?
Yes, except blonde.  Got a new slim pretty young blonde at the gate in tight black yoga pant like jeans.  Oh my, even better than the earlier one.
That's hot.
It was.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 21, 2019, 01:29:35 AM
Gate rack report.  Beautiful mid 30s blonde in a black dress floating about.  Not much else in the area,  but she'll do.
I think he's already taken all the mind photos he needs and deposited them into the spank bank.
I need verification or it did not happen!
Sorry, too creepy even for me.  I lost track of her, anyway.
did she look like this?
Yes, except blonde.  Got a new slim pretty young blonde at the gate in tight black yoga pant like jeans.  Oh my, even better than the earlier one.
Good travels Bean!  At least theyre starting out right.
Yeah, that good vibe was short lived.  Mechanical problem,  sat at the gate and then tarmac for an hour in the hot plane.  Happily (I guess) my connection is also delayed waiting for crew.  God, I love flying!
Yea, I really miss it!
I'll be happy when the kids are back in school and the plane loads lighten up a bit.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 21, 2019, 01:30:12 AM
Look at me, posting on yesterday's thread.  I feel so naughty!
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 21, 2019, 02:10:23 AM
As long as the flip occurs before SCDave rolls out of bed for the first time today we'll be fine.
Title: Re: 8/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 21, 2019, 05:28:28 AM
Look at me, posting on yesterday's thread.  I feel so naughty!
It's like we've gone back in time!