CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 31, 2019, 12:01:40 AM

Title: 10/31/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on October 31, 2019, 12:01:40 AM
Happy Halloween! What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: flip from jersey on October 31, 2019, 02:38:52 AM
Boo!
couldn't sleep, balanced my checkbook, back to bed...
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 31, 2019, 05:29:23 AM
Good morning and Happy Halloween. Strong thunderstorms and wind today....boo
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 31, 2019, 05:32:43 AM
Boo, indeed. Morning, goblins.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2019, 06:19:59 AM
Good morning, ghosts of Halloween past, present, and future.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2019, 06:20:51 AM
Boo!
couldn't sleep, balanced my checkbook, back to bed...
Took me 2 seconds to balance mine. It had nothing in it.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2019, 06:22:13 AM
Boo!
couldn't sleep, balanced my checkbook, back to bed...
Some people count sheep. Flip counts his money. Whatever works.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 06:26:15 AM
Hello ween.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2019, 06:34:37 AM
Hello ween.
Good morning, Dean. How was golfing yesterday?
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 06:43:11 AM
Hello ween.
Good morning, Dean. How was golfing yesterday?
good morning Tony. actually I played fairly well ever though I have to wrap my wrists and braces on my ankles. my putting went to hell though.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2019, 07:03:51 AM
Hello ween.
Good morning, Dean. How was golfing yesterday?
good morning Tony. actually I played fairly well ever though I have to wrap my wrists and braces on my ankles. my putting went to hell though.
As long as you had fun.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 07:07:54 AM
Hello ween.
Good morning, Dean. How was golfing yesterday?
good morning Tony. actually I played fairly well ever though I have to wrap my wrists and braces on my ankles. my putting went to hell though.
As long as you had fun.
a bad day at golf is better than a good day at work.
a bad day at golf is just another enjoyable event being retired.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 31, 2019, 07:22:12 AM
Hello ween.
Good morning, Dean. How was golfing yesterday?
good morning Tony. actually I played fairly well ever though I have to wrap my wrists and braces on my ankles. my putting went to hell though.
As long as you had fun.
a bad day at golf is better than a good day at work.
a bad day at golf is just another enjoyable event being retired.
Amen to that.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2019, 07:29:12 AM
Hello ween.
Good morning, Dean. How was golfing yesterday?
good morning Tony. actually I played fairly well ever though I have to wrap my wrists and braces on my ankles. my putting went to hell though.
As long as you had fun.
a bad day at golf is better than a good day at work.
a bad day at golf is just another enjoyable event being retired.
Indeed. Hope to try retirement someday.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 31, 2019, 07:29:19 AM
AJ Hinch blew that game when he pulled Grenkie for Harris. Congratulations to the Nat's
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2019, 07:35:12 AM
AJ Hinch blew that game when he pulled Grenkie for Harris. Congratulations to the Nat's
I still call them the Expos. I'm happy for them even though I'm generally an AL fan. It's wild that no home games were won in the series. It's never happened in any sport. Made it exciting.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: sfish on October 31, 2019, 08:04:29 AM
Morning boys! CI really is such a joke, they put out a 31% off code yesterday for 13 hours where everything is full price and today have a jam
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 31, 2019, 08:08:49 AM
Morning boys! CI really is such a joke, they put out a 31% off code yesterday for 13 hours where everything is full price and today have a jam
That's how they getcha. Morning, MSRPScott.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: sfish on October 31, 2019, 08:14:09 AM
Morning boys! CI really is such a joke, they put out a 31% off code yesterday for 13 hours where everything is full price and today have a jam
That's how they getcha. Morning, MSRPScott.
You know we ain't payin' no MSRP!
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 31, 2019, 08:14:28 AM
Morning boys! CI really is such a joke, they put out a 31% off code yesterday for 13 hours where everything is full price and today have a jam
That's how they getcha. Morning, MSRPScott.
You know we ain't payin' no MSRP!
We even bitch about moderately good deals!
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: sfish on October 31, 2019, 08:30:21 AM
Morning boys! CI really is such a joke, they put out a 31% off code yesterday for 13 hours where everything is full price and today have a jam
That's how they getcha. Morning, MSRPScott.
You know we ain't payin' no MSRP!
We even bitch about moderately good deals!
word
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 31, 2019, 08:48:23 AM
Morning boys! CI really is such a joke, they put out a 31% off code yesterday for 13 hours where everything is full price and today have a jam
That's how they getcha. Morning, MSRPScott.
You know we ain't payin' no MSRP!
We even bitch about moderately good deals!
word
I posted some coupon codes the other day to famous. Monster has some good deals from time to time with discount codes and Wala
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 31, 2019, 08:51:43 AM
AJ Hinch blew that game when he pulled Grenkie for Harris. Congratulations to the Nat's
Yep, and Cole just warmed the bench.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 31, 2019, 08:53:25 AM
Good morning Halloweeniers.  Light freeze here last night, but warmer this evening for the little ones out and about.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 31, 2019, 08:57:39 AM
Good morning Halloweeniers.  Light freeze here last night, but warmer this evening for the little ones out and about.
Rainy and wind advisory here. Should make for an interesting walkabout tonight.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 09:39:13 AM
sheesh.
77° here, heading to 90° by late afternoon.
poor kids. 😒
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: razgueado on October 31, 2019, 09:56:38 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 31, 2019, 10:18:30 AM
sheesh.
77° here, heading to 90° by late afternoon.
poor kids. 😒
Dang, that's nuts.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 31, 2019, 10:24:05 AM
sheesh.
77° here, heading to 90° by late afternoon.
poor kids. 😒
I'd take that over rain and wind any day.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 10:51:37 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 31, 2019, 11:10:20 AM
sheesh.
77° here, heading to 90° by late afternoon.
poor kids.
You have been rubbing it in from the moment you left NY.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: razgueado on October 31, 2019, 11:21:22 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
Morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 31, 2019, 11:38:00 AM
sheesh.
77° here, heading to 90° by late afternoon.
poor kids.
You have been rubbing it in from the moment you left NY.
Some smaller rural communities in the area have already started postponing festivities under Saturday.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 11:42:16 AM
sheesh.
77° here, heading to 90° by late afternoon.
poor kids.
You have been rubbing it in from the moment you left NY.
.... but it's soooo nice down here.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 31, 2019, 11:43:15 AM
sheesh.
77° here, heading to 90° by late afternoon.
poor kids.
You have been rubbing it in from the moment you left NY.
Some smaller rural communities in the area have already started postponing festivities under Saturday.
I remember they did that here years ago. It's the right thing to do. Although, I don't see that happening this year.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 31, 2019, 11:55:23 AM
sheesh.
77° here, heading to 90° by late afternoon.
poor kids.
You have been rubbing it in from the moment you left NY.
Some smaller rural communities in the area have already started postponing festivities under Saturday.
I remember they did that here years ago. It's the right thing to do. Although, I don't see that happening this year.
Only other time I can remember that happening is when Sandy came through like 7 or so years ago.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2019, 11:56:52 AM
sheesh.
77° here, heading to 90° by late afternoon.
poor kids.
GFY!
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2019, 11:58:20 AM
sheesh.
77° here, heading to 90° by late afternoon.
poor kids.
You have been rubbing it in from the moment you left NY.
Some smaller rural communities in the area have already started postponing festivities under Saturday.
I remember they did that here years ago. It's the right thing to do. Although, I don't see that happening this year.
Only other time I can remember that happening is when Sandy came through like 7 or so years ago.
Yep, we were just talking about that over dinner the other evening.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 12:04:31 PM
the Page order in:

Charter Oak Toro Maduro 5pk
Ordered: 1
$19.99
Arturo Fuente 858 MAD 5pk
Ordered: 1
$24.30
Asylum Schizo Mad Robusto 5pk
Ordered: 1
$11.81
Brick House Robusto Maduro 5pk
Ordered: 1
$17.95
Cusano 18 Double Connecticut Robusto 5pk
Ordered: 1
$18.50
El Rey del Mundo Reserva Nicaragua Robusto 5pk
Ordered: 2
$36.20
Genuine Counterfeit Cub. Perfecto 5pk
Ordered: 2
$30.00
H. Upmann by AJ Fernandez Robusto
Ordered: 1
$24.00
Illusione Rothchildes CT 5pk
Ordered: 1
$19.71
Maria Mancini De Gaulle MADURO 5pk
Ordered: 1
$12.00
Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union Maduro- bd 5pk
Ordered: 1
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 12:05:10 PM
sheesh.
77° here, heading to 90° by late afternoon.
poor kids.
GFY!
thank you.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 12:06:14 PM
sheesh.
77° here, heading to 90° by late afternoon.
poor kids.
You have been rubbing it in from the moment you left NY.
Some smaller rural communities in the area have already started postponing festivities under Saturday.
I can still remember plenty of times I handed out halliween candy in the snow.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 12:25:52 PM
lunch time.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 31, 2019, 12:41:24 PM
lunch time.
I'm still reeling from all our pig out food today. I might not eat again until breakfast.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 31, 2019, 12:44:32 PM
lunch time.
I'm still reeling from all our pig out food today. I might not eat again until breakfast.
He says as he goes back to get more of Nate's buffalo chicken dip.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 12:57:00 PM
lunch time.
I'm still reeling from all our pig out food today. I might not eat again until breakfast.
He says as he goes back to get more of Nate's buffalo chicken dip.
I wiped out all the leftovers in thr fridge.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2019, 01:00:18 PM
[...]

Nice selection.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2019, 01:00:57 PM
lunch time.
I'm still reeling from all our pig out food today. I might not eat again until breakfast.
He says as he goes back to get more of Nate's buffalo chicken dip.
I wiped out all the leftovers in thr fridge.
That's a great feeling. I hate waste.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 01:18:59 PM
RealFeel 100°.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 31, 2019, 01:20:23 PM
[...]

I'm waiting for a brown box today and 1 tomorrow.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 01:28:10 PM
[...]

I was getting a little low on stock.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 01:37:46 PM
pretty neat website. live.

https://www.flightradar24.com/28.23,-81.99/7
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2019, 01:41:48 PM
pretty neat website. live.

https://www.flightradar24.com/28.23,-81.99/7
A little scary too.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 31, 2019, 01:49:28 PM
pretty neat website. live.

https://www.flightradar24.com/28.23,-81.99/7
A little scary too.
Especially when you consider the overworked and undercompensated people in charge of directing all those emojis.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 01:51:30 PM
pretty neat website. live.

https://www.flightradar24.com/28.23,-81.99/7
A little scary too.
a lot of planes in the air. you can pan around. DC is a bitch.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 31, 2019, 02:17:32 PM
Hazzuh, ya ghouls!
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 02:17:54 PM
beware the witch.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 02:36:35 PM
Hazzuh, ya ghouls!
enjoy the night Dave.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2019, 03:04:06 PM
beware the witch.
Hahaha. Wouldn't have been the same posted by anyone else.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 03:21:45 PM
beware the witch.
Hahaha. Wouldn't have been the same posted by anyone else.
oh really!?
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 31, 2019, 03:34:26 PM
[...]

You and I are alike brother. When you smoke like us you have to replenish.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191031/a419765a6040f3a90ea67b97a3b06780.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 03:37:38 PM
[...]

I don't these guys that smoke 1-2 cigars a week. 😂
nice haul by the way.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 31, 2019, 03:42:37 PM
Amazon Basin in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191031/1cf20adcaf08070608b3406fd3ce7843.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2019, 03:47:29 PM
[...]

Well done, Rick. I'm looking forward to smoking something on my way home. Been a hell of a week.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2019, 03:48:19 PM
Amazon Basin in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191031/1cf20adcaf08070608b3406fd3ce7843.jpg)
Hmmmm. That's a possibility.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 03:52:29 PM
Amazon Basin in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191031/1cf20adcaf08070608b3406fd3ce7843.jpg)
Good For You Mark. 😇
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 31, 2019, 03:56:23 PM
Amazon Basin in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191031/1cf20adcaf08070608b3406fd3ce7843.jpg)
Hmmmm. That's a possibility.
There you go Tony. Mark to influence you
I fired up a charter oak Maduro ROTT
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 31, 2019, 03:57:50 PM
@FloridaDean  yes that would take some serious discipline to only smoke 1 or 2 cigars a week
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 04:29:17 PM
Amazon Basin in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191031/1cf20adcaf08070608b3406fd3ce7843.jpg)
haven't had one yet. how are they Mark.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 04:30:05 PM
Amazon Basin in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191031/1cf20adcaf08070608b3406fd3ce7843.jpg)
Hmmmm. That's a possibility.
There you go Tony. Mark to influence you
I fired up a charter oak Maduro ROTT
let me know what you think. I have some in that order to try.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 31, 2019, 04:48:18 PM
Amazon Basin in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191031/1cf20adcaf08070608b3406fd3ce7843.jpg)
Hmmmm. That's a possibility.
There you go Tony. Mark to influence you
I fired up a charter oak Maduro ROTT
let me know what you think. I have some in that order to try.
Anything by Foundation and Charter oak is awesome. No clunkers.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 05:49:43 PM
neighbor kids came over. cute and well behaved with manners.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2019, 05:52:38 PM
Went with the Forth Prime by Fable Cigars. I have no clue where it came from. In fact, I had to do a Google search to find out what it was because the label gives you no clues.

It's a full bodied stick with nice broadleaf flavors. Nothing unique though.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191031/6ccce333eb70108fb53d986a01c68470.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191031/09c1745cf4f2e71784f0f6f5e2726f96.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 05:53:12 PM
my order shipped!
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 05:54:06 PM
Went with the Forth Prime by Fable Cigars. I have no clue where it came from. In fact, I had to do a Google search to find out what it was because the label gives you no clues.

It's a full bodied stick with nice broadleaf flavors. Nothing unique though.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191031/6ccce333eb70108fb53d986a01c68470.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191031/09c1745cf4f2e71784f0f6f5e2726f96.jpg)
nice. burn looks wonky.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 05:57:15 PM
I'm just guarding the candy.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 31, 2019, 06:30:02 PM
Haha nice pics... I'm in the man cave with a Archetype chapter 3 Sacred scales. Starting off Very good.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191031/c85bb0bf627e390b4822ee94a335c46d.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 31, 2019, 06:32:59 PM
I think we should all pitch in and get Tony a colibri v cutter for an early Christmas present. They are the cats ass for Perfecto's and Gordo's
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2019, 06:33:31 PM
Went with the Forth Prime by Fable Cigars. I have no clue where it came from. In fact, I had to do a Google search to find out what it was because the label gives you no clues.

It's a full bodied stick with nice broadleaf flavors. Nothing unique though.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191031/6ccce333eb70108fb53d986a01c68470.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191031/09c1745cf4f2e71784f0f6f5e2726f96.jpg)
nice. burn looks wonky.
It was wonky. Draw was fine but the burn sucked.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2019, 06:35:10 PM
I think we should all pitch in and get Tony a colibri v cutter for an early Christmas present. They are the cats ass for Perfecto's and Gordo's
I still have at least 20 years. I'll get my own Colibrí when I get a chance.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 31, 2019, 06:42:18 PM
I think we should all pitch in and get Tony a colibri v cutter for an early Christmas present. They are the cats ass for Perfecto's and Gordo's
I still have at least 20 years. I'll get my own Colibrí when I get a chance.
I think it would be a nice gesture for all you do for us.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2019, 06:59:48 PM
I think we should all pitch in and get Tony a colibri v cutter for an early Christmas present. They are the cats ass for Perfecto's and Gordo's
I still have at least 20 years. I'll get my own Colibrí when I get a chance.
I think it would be a nice gesture for all you do for us.
I'm touched. But I'm also selfish. I run this site for me. Our community seems to be getting smaller but I still like it. Always had a feeling CI would drop the banter like an old penny and I was right.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 07:06:50 PM
I think we should all pitch in and get Tony a colibri v cutter for an early Christmas present. They are the cats ass for Perfecto's and Gordo's
I still have at least 20 years. I'll get my own Colibrí when I get a chance.
I think it would be a nice gesture for all you do for us.
I'm touched. But I'm also selfish. I run this site for me. Our community seems to be getting smaller but I still like it. Always had a feeling CI would drop the banter like an old penny and I was right.
but there are the diehards that still play the sis community.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 07:08:08 PM
how much is Tapatalk paying you Tony?
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2019, 07:17:05 PM
I think we should all pitch in and get Tony a colibri v cutter for an early Christmas present. They are the cats ass for Perfecto's and Gordo's
I still have at least 20 years. I'll get my own Colibrí when I get a chance.
I think it would be a nice gesture for all you do for us.
I'm touched. But I'm also selfish. I run this site for me. Our community seems to be getting smaller but I still like it. Always had a feeling CI would drop the banter like an old penny and I was right.
but there are the diehards that still play the sis community.
Nothing wrong with that but they didn't go there until after this site went live. That place just isn't the same as the original banter.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2019, 07:17:49 PM
how much is Tapatalk paying you Tony?
Not a cent. It was just easier than creating a mobile site.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2019, 07:19:43 PM
Anyhoo, I finally reached home and it's time for dinner and some family time. See yuz.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 07:21:03 PM
Anyhoo, I finally reached home and it's time for dinner and some family time. See yuz.
later Tony. enjoy.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on October 31, 2019, 07:21:26 PM
calling it a night myself.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: bluecollar on October 31, 2019, 07:57:15 PM
I'm hunkering down. 60 mph winds coming. Already hear the angry wind as I smoke in the man cave and checking on my pump outside. Backyard is under water.   Later to you guys.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2019, 08:23:23 PM
I'm hunkering down. 60 mph winds coming. Already hear the angry wind as I smoke in the man cave and checking on my pump outside. Backyard is under water.   Later to you guys.
Good luck, Rick.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 31, 2019, 10:18:37 PM
Page 7. Sorry, it was bothering me.
Title: Re: 10/31/2019
Post by: Threebean on October 31, 2019, 11:02:50 PM
Page 7. Sorry, you are bothering me.
TWSS