CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 26, 2018, 12:01:54 AM

Title: 10/26/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on October 26, 2018, 12:01:54 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2018, 05:35:19 AM
Friday!
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2018, 05:53:33 AM
Friday!
Yep.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2018, 05:53:52 AM
Good morning, LTG.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2018, 05:55:01 AM
Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Mayor.You get those costumes finished?
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Bad Dad on October 26, 2018, 05:55:54 AM
Good morning guys...!  I just got up for a few minutes and thought I'd see what's going on...?
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2018, 05:57:41 AM
life is too short and then there are no more excuses.
Are we still going to try to meet in a couple of weeks?
that would be great if you can make it work. you give me an address and time and I will be there.
November 4th is out. I would prefer to drive to where you are so you stay close to your family. I would hate to have anything happen.
The fourth is definitely out. It would have to be mid-week. I also think it would have to be a meet in the middle type situation. Let me find out the address where I'll be staying and get back to you in the next couple of days to make plans.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2018, 06:01:02 AM
Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Mayor.You get those costumes finished?
Not exactly. But worked on them a bunch more last night. The boys have a "Monster Mash" this evening so not much more time to finish and get them into makeup when I get home.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2018, 06:01:51 AM
Good morning guys...!  I just got up for a few minutes and thought I'd see what's going on...?
Good morning, BD. Hope your piss went OK.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Bad Dad on October 26, 2018, 06:10:41 AM
A couple of weeks ago I ordered a birthday present for my grandson from Amazon.  A MineCraft Lego's set for $31.00.  Who would have thought Lego's would cost that much..?  It was shipped from Indiana, and went right past my state of Illinois, and straight to Iowa.  I watched the tracking of the package, and it said it was out for delivery.  YIKES ...!  Who's getting my present..?  But it was returned back to the Post Office.  Tracking said it's now in destination. But rather than coming back to me, it went on to L.A. California.  Again, out for delivery.  I'm thinking, "Is there a similar address in L.A. that's like mine..?  I got onto Google Maps to look at my address in California.  The location was a grave site at a cemetary...  Yikes again.  It finally was returned to the Post office and made it way back to me.  Of course the package was way too late for the birthday party...<sigh>  I had a (in the box new) Star Wars Space Ship that I was going to keep for myself.  It has a blue tooth speaker in it, so you can play music through it.  I finally decided I had to give it to him since I didn't have a present....  I was really surprised that a 7 year old would like that...?  He put it in his room, and now when his mother tucks him into bed, she brings her phone with her and plays his favorite music through it for him.  Oh well, it worked out and it looks like I made the right decision for a change..   :)
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2018, 06:13:48 AM
[...]
Look at the bright side... You've already gotten him a Christmas present.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2018, 06:20:40 AM
I know nothing
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2018, 06:21:26 AM
good morning Tony, Dave, and Dad.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2018, 06:23:16 AM
life is too short and then there are no more excuses.
Are we still going to try to meet in a couple of weeks?
that would be great if you can make it work. you give me an address and time and I will be there.
November 4th is out. I would prefer to drive to where you are so you stay close to your family. I would hate to have anything happen.
The fourth is definitely out. It would have to be mid-week. I also think it would have to be a meet in the middle type situation. Let me find out the address where I'll be staying and get back to you in the next couple of days to make plans.

I have the month open except the 3rd, 4th and 5th.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2018, 06:24:27 AM
[...]
That was a solid BD story if I ever saw one.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Bad Dad on October 26, 2018, 06:25:35 AM
Good morning guys...!  I just got up for a few minutes and thought I'd see what's going on...?
Good morning, BD. Hope your piss went OK.
Thank you.... Your so thoughtful...   :)   It seems to go ok, but just takes longer and longer.  And then as you get older, those dewdads seem to start hanging lower and lower too.  You wouldn't think that would be much of a problem..?  But I was waiting in front of the school with all the other moms to pick up my grandchildren, when I reached into my pocket for a tic tac, and a nickle fell out of my pocket.  I squatted down to pick it up, and a dewdad got caught between my leg and my groin, and I cracked it big time...!!!!  OUCH...!!!  Now I couldn't hardly get back up.  I made my way back up with a few tears in my eyes and limp over to a trash container to lean on it, and trying to look like everything was ok....  So the moral of the story is, "If your old with long dewdads, it's not worth five cents to squat down to pick it up....!!!!   When it happens to you...., remember I warned you...   :o
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Bad Dad on October 26, 2018, 06:28:54 AM
[...]
Yes, that's one present down...  But what else can I buy a 7 year old for Christmas..?
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Bad Dad on October 26, 2018, 06:29:41 AM
I know nothing
Good morning Dean....
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Bad Dad on October 26, 2018, 06:32:28 AM
[...]
I love it when a plan comes together...  - Hannibal from The A-Team
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2018, 06:41:25 AM
[...]
I'm laughing my ass off on this very dark and quiet bus.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2018, 06:47:45 AM
[...]
Post by: Bad Dad on October 26, 2018, 06:56:30 AM
[...]
Now I know why they invented boxer shorts...!
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2018, 07:06:42 AM
[...]
True story: My friend's father-in-law was in church to attend his grandson's communion. My boys were also celebrating the same so I was there to witness this in person. Pretty sure you already know the Catholic ceremony is like a jazzercise class; sit, stand, sit, stand, kneel, stand, etc. Anyway, at one of those 'sits' my buddy's f-i-l sat on his ballsack and screamed, "OW-OW-OW!"
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Bad Dad on October 26, 2018, 07:12:29 AM
[...]
It's just one of those little things you never think about happening, then it does...
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Bad Dad on October 26, 2018, 07:13:16 AM
Well, I'm heading back to bed ... Good night / morning all...  later..
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2018, 07:26:43 AM
Well, I'm heading back to bed ... Good night / morning all...  later..
LMAO
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2018, 07:54:31 AM
Looks like BD took everyone with him.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2018, 07:59:36 AM
Looks like BD took everyone with him.
We're all just worried about low-hanging fruit now.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2018, 08:10:01 AM
Looks like BD took everyone with him.
We're all just worried about low-hanging fruit now.
LOL

Edit: Oh, is that what dewdads are?
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2018, 08:26:38 AM
Looks like BD took everyone with him.
We're all just worried about low-hanging fruit now.
LOL

Edit: Oh, is that what dewdads are?
Apparently. Or else I grossly misunderstood his tale.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 26, 2018, 08:32:55 AM
Speaking of DewDads👀

Police: Naked woman tries to bite off man’s penis during threesome

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2018/10/26/police-naked-woman-tries-bite-off-mans-penis-during-threesome/
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2018, 08:50:40 AM
Speaking of DewDads👀

Police: Naked woman tries to bite off man’s penis during threesome

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2018/10/26/police-naked-woman-tries-bite-off-mans-penis-during-threesome/
ouch
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2018, 08:51:03 AM
Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2018, 08:51:35 AM
Friday , October 26, 2018
Artificial intelligence is a wonderful thing. I told my computer that today is my birthday, and it said that I need an upgrade.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2018, 08:59:23 AM
I know nothing
The statement of a wise man.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2018, 09:00:05 AM
Good airport headin' home Friday morning all.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2018, 09:01:04 AM
Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
Did Flo give permission?
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2018, 09:05:53 AM
Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2018, 09:06:15 AM
Speaking of DewDads

Police: Naked woman tries to bite off man’s penis during threesome

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2018/10/26/police-naked-woman-tries-bite-off-mans-penis-during-threesome/
Hello SCDave.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2018, 09:07:05 AM
Good airport headin' home Friday morning all.
Hello, ComingHomeDave.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2018, 09:37:00 AM
Door closed, all looks on time.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 26, 2018, 09:47:18 AM
Good morning DoorsClosedDave and the rest of you dewdads.  Have a couple hours work then head to the airport myself.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2018, 10:23:19 AM
Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
Did Flo give permission?
Nothing happens without Flo's permission.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2018, 10:26:45 AM
Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2018, 10:42:10 AM
Good morning DoorsClosedDave and the rest of you dewdads.  Have a couple hours work then head to the airport myself.
Did you ever get out to that smoke shop?
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2018, 10:48:09 AM
Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 26, 2018, 10:49:39 AM
Good morning DoorsClosedDave and the rest of you dewdads.  Have a couple hours work then head to the airport myself.
Did you ever get out to that smoke shop?
Nope, did not.  Next trip.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 26, 2018, 10:51:20 AM
Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.
But does it have sprinkles?
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/0c/92/40/0c924023258a31e89c2d449ed96336c1--funny-ha-ha-so-funny.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2018, 11:02:44 AM
Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.
But does it have sprinkles?
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/0c/92/40/0c924023258a31e89c2d449ed96336c1--funny-ha-ha-so-funny.jpg)
None of them did, oddly enough. Guess all the kids and dads are losers. Womp womp
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2018, 11:04:49 AM
Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.
But does it have sprinkles?
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/0c/92/40/0c924023258a31e89c2d449ed96336c1--funny-ha-ha-so-funny.jpg)
Nope. Went with a Boston Creme. Although they did draw a Halloween themed orange spider web on it. Does that count?
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2018, 11:11:27 AM
Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.
But does it have sprinkles?
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/0c/92/40/0c924023258a31e89c2d449ed96336c1--funny-ha-ha-so-funny.jpg)
Nope. Went with a Boston Creme. Although they did draw a Halloween themed orange spider web on it. Does that count?
Just the thought of eating a Boston creme makes my stomach a little queasy.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2018, 11:13:20 AM
Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.
But does it have sprinkles?
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/0c/92/40/0c924023258a31e89c2d449ed96336c1--funny-ha-ha-so-funny.jpg)
Nope. Went with a Boston Creme. Although they did draw a Halloween themed orange spider web on it. Does that count?
Just the thought of eating a Boston creme makes my stomach a little queasy.
You're a jelly man?
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2018, 11:21:15 AM
Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.
But does it have sprinkles?
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/0c/92/40/0c924023258a31e89c2d449ed96336c1--funny-ha-ha-so-funny.jpg)
Nope. Went with a Boston Creme. Although they did draw a Halloween themed orange spider web on it. Does that count?
Just the thought of eating a Boston creme makes my stomach a little queasy.
You're a jelly man?
Preferably, I'd go with nothing on the inside. But if I had to choose, chocolate cream would be my go to.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.
But does it have sprinkles?
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/0c/92/40/0c924023258a31e89c2d449ed96336c1--funny-ha-ha-so-funny.jpg)
Nope. Went with a Boston Creme. Although they did draw a Halloween themed orange spider web on it. Does that count?
Just the thought of eating a Boston creme makes my stomach a little queasy.
You're a jelly man?
Preferably, I'd go with nothing on the inside. But if I had to choose, chocolate cream would be my go to.
Chocolate creme is nice. But truthfully, there isn't a doughnut that I wouldn't eat.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 26, 2018, 11:33:20 AM
Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.
But does it have sprinkles?
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/0c/92/40/0c924023258a31e89c2d449ed96336c1--funny-ha-ha-so-funny.jpg)
Nope. Went with a Boston Creme. Although they did draw a Halloween themed orange spider web on it. Does that count?
Just the thought of eating a Boston creme makes my stomach a little queasy.
You're a jelly man?
Preferably, I'd go with nothing on the inside. But if I had to choose, chocolate cream would be my go to.
TWSS
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 26, 2018, 11:34:30 AM
And with that nugget of knuckledraggin' I'm on with the day.  Enjoy you're donuts!
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: razgueado on October 26, 2018, 11:40:34 AM
Morning from Montana, muchachos. The stalkin', killin' and draggin' are done, the tags are filled. Today we debone and dispose of the carcasses. Departing for home noon tomorrow.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2018, 12:43:16 PM
And with that nugget of knuckledraggin' I'm on with the day.  Enjoy you're donuts!
Knocked it out of the park, as usual.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2018, 01:14:56 PM
Speaking of DewDads👀

Police: Naked woman tries to bite off man’s penis during threesome

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2018/10/26/police-naked-woman-tries-bite-off-mans-penis-during-threesome/
Ya get what ya pay for...😝
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2018, 01:17:12 PM
Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.
But does it have sprinkles?
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/0c/92/40/0c924023258a31e89c2d449ed96336c1--funny-ha-ha-so-funny.jpg)
Nope. Went with a Boston Creme. Although they did draw a Halloween themed orange spider web on it. Does that count?
Just the thought of eating a Boston creme makes my stomach a little queasy.
I got ya Boston Creme filling right hea!
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2018, 01:18:44 PM
Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.
But does it have sprinkles?
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/0c/92/40/0c924023258a31e89c2d449ed96336c1--funny-ha-ha-so-funny.jpg)
Nope. Went with a Boston Creme. Although they did draw a Halloween themed orange spider web on it. Does that count?
Just the thought of eating a Boston creme makes my stomach a little queasy.
You're a jelly man?
Especially when he laughs!
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2018, 01:19:49 PM
Apparently they got the mail bomber in custody.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2018, 01:20:25 PM
Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.
But does it have sprinkles?
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/0c/92/40/0c924023258a31e89c2d449ed96336c1--funny-ha-ha-so-funny.jpg)
Nope. Went with a Boston Creme. Although they did draw a Halloween themed orange spider web on it. Does that count?
Just the thought of eating a Boston creme makes my stomach a little queasy.
I got ya Boston Creme filling right hea!
I'll bet you do!
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2018, 01:20:42 PM
Gotta head to the youngest's school right now for Donuts with Dad. Back in a bit.
I'm gonna propose this one at our schools too. Because doughnuts.
It really is the bee's knees.
I'm eating a doughnut as I post this. The diet will have to resume next week.
But does it have sprinkles?
(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/0c/92/40/0c924023258a31e89c2d449ed96336c1--funny-ha-ha-so-funny.jpg)
Nope. Went with a Boston Creme. Although they did draw a Halloween themed orange spider web on it. Does that count?
Just the thought of eating a Boston creme makes my stomach a little queasy.
You're a jelly man?
Especially when he laughs!
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2018, 01:21:34 PM
Apparently they got the mail bomber in custody.
And his van is covered in pro-Drumpf and GOP stickers. Weird, guess it wasn't a poorly disguised liberal plot after all. Who would've thunk it?
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2018, 01:21:43 PM
Apparently they got the mail bomber in custody.
Good thing too, apparently his second round had an address in Cleveland....😝
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2018, 01:24:33 PM
Good to be home,  it's the weekend!
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2018, 01:26:07 PM
Good to be home,  it's the weekend!
And that's no Bull...
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2018, 01:35:41 PM
Apparently they got the mail bomber in custody.
Good thing too, apparently his second round had an address in Cleveland....😝
Lebron's house here is actually in a town called Bath Township, but I see what you mean. ;)
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2018, 01:40:23 PM
went into town for a couple of steaks and breakfast fixings and Hazelnut flavored coffee. the lady from Puerto Rico coming over tonight.

got a few Padron #3000, Short Stories, and Griffins while I was out.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2018, 01:41:35 PM
Apparently they got the mail bomber in custody.
.... and it wasn't me!
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 26, 2018, 01:46:21 PM
went into town for a couple of steaks and breakfast fixings and Hazelnut flavored coffee. the lady from Puerto Rico coming over tonight.

got a few Padron #3000, Short Stories, and Griffins while I was out.
Lady from Puerto Rico you say?  This a recent addition to the harem?
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2018, 01:47:42 PM
https://halfwheel.com/sinistro-ships-last-cowboy-pre-release-honor-among-thieves/283778
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2018, 01:48:32 PM
went into town for a couple of steaks and breakfast fixings and Hazelnut flavored coffee. the lady from Puerto Rico coming over tonight.

got a few Padron #3000, Short Stories, and Griffins while I was out.
Lady from Puerto Rico you say?  This a recent addition to the harem?
I met her a month ago at the crippled models birthday party.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2018, 01:50:05 PM
https://halfwheel.com/alec-bradley-fine-rare-jrs1086-returning-to-stores/283336

expensive sticks
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 26, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
went into town for a couple of steaks and breakfast fixings and Hazelnut flavored coffee. the lady from Puerto Rico coming over tonight.

got a few Padron #3000, Short Stories, and Griffins while I was out.
Lady from Puerto Rico you say?  This a recent addition to the harem?
I met her a month ago at the crippled models birthday party.
Time another revision to the flow chart., including moving the redhead to "European league"
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2018, 01:58:05 PM
Apparently they got the mail bomber in custody.
And his van is covered in pro-Drumpf and GOP stickers. Weird, guess it wasn't a poorly disguised liberal plot after all. Who would've thunk it?
I would have bet the Democrats had set that up for effect.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2018, 02:08:50 PM
Good to be home,  it's the weekend!
And that's no Bull...
Well done. It's a bit cold out there but still looks like a nice way to spend the afternoon.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2018, 02:13:11 PM
went into town for a couple of steaks and breakfast fixings and Hazelnut flavored coffee. the lady from Puerto Rico coming over tonight.

got a few Padron #3000, Short Stories, and Griffins while I was out.
Lady from Puerto Rico you say?  This a recent addition to the harem?
I met her a month ago at the crippled models birthday party.
But she didn't fit in the maid costume.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2018, 02:14:38 PM
Guess Dean will have to start serving some fried plantains or mofongo with his bacon swiss burgers.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2018, 02:16:15 PM
Apparently they got the mail bomber in custody.
And his van is covered in pro-Drumpf and GOP stickers. Weird, guess it wasn't a poorly disguised liberal plot after all. Who would've thunk it?
I would have bet the Democrats had set that up for effect.
There's another non-surprise.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2018, 02:17:52 PM
went into town for a couple of steaks and breakfast fixings and Hazelnut flavored coffee. the lady from Puerto Rico coming over tonight.

got a few Padron #3000, Short Stories, and Griffins while I was out.
Lady from Puerto Rico you say?  This a recent addition to the harem?
I met her a month ago at the crippled models birthday party.
But she didn't fit in the maid costume.
Shouldn't be wearing costumes in a hot tub anyways.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 26, 2018, 02:23:32 PM
Butt in seat, empty seat next to me, on time departure.  Winning!
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 26, 2018, 02:25:12 PM
I'm not getting on a plane, but I'm definitely flying out of here. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2018, 02:33:22 PM
Butt in seat, empty seat next to me, on time departure.  Winning!
The first drink is on me.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2018, 02:33:35 PM
I'm not getting on a plane, but I'm definitely flying out of here. Hazzuh!
Later, Dave.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2018, 02:35:21 PM
Guess Dean will have to start serving some fried plantains or mofongo with his bacon swiss burgers.
nope, know nothing about that, until she starts cooking for me.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 26, 2018, 03:26:30 PM
Guess Dean will have to start serving some fried plantains or mofongo with his bacon swiss burgers.
nope, know nothing about that, until she starts cooking for me.
and something I just found out. the crippled model was released from the assisted living facility and staying in the house across from her daughter ...... at the Puerto Rican lady's house.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 26, 2018, 04:49:47 PM
Guess Dean will have to start serving some fried plantains or mofongo with his bacon swiss burgers.
nope, know nothing about that, until she starts cooking for me.
and something I just found out. the crippled model was released from the assisted living facility and staying in the house across from her daughter ...... at the Puerto Rican lady's house.
The plot thickens.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 26, 2018, 05:24:34 PM
Guess Dean will have to start serving some fried plantains or mofongo with his bacon swiss burgers.
nope, know nothing about that, until she starts cooking for me.
and something I just found out. the crippled model was released from the assisted living facility and staying in the house across from her daughter ...... at the Puerto Rican lady's house.
The plot thickens.
Indeed.  Can't wait for tomorrow's installment.
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on October 26, 2018, 07:11:33 PM
No frills
Title: Re: 10/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 26, 2018, 09:08:49 PM
No frills
Good stick. Always enjoy those.