CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 31, 2018, 12:00:14 AM

Title: 12/31/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on December 31, 2018, 12:00:14 AM
New Year's Eve, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... Happy Monday and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 04:49:55 AM
Morning Slackers, Happy Eve of the New Year!

Woke up too damn early this morning, a significant nap will be needed today.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 05:22:51 AM
Simply stated the daily deals suck!
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 05:24:54 AM
2 million people and heavy rain forecast for Times Square tonight, YUK!
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 06:44:59 AM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 06:50:47 AM
 The atmospheric conditions here now are that of a soaking sponge, Temperature is 57°, Dewpoint is 57° and Humidity is 96%.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2018, 06:59:04 AM
The atmospheric conditions here now are that of a soaking sponge, Temperature is 57°, Dewpoint is 57° and Humidity is 96%.
Yup, you're not in Texas anymore!
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2018, 06:59:21 AM
Morning SCDave.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2018, 07:14:55 AM
2 million people and heavy rain forecast for Times Square tonight, YUK!
Hoping for an early dismissal so I can get far away.

Good morning, Dave and Dave.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 07:19:04 AM
2 million people and heavy rain forecast for Times Square tonight, YUK!
Hoping for an early dismissal so I can get far away.

Good morning, Dave and Dave.
Morning Dave & Mayor T.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 07:21:12 AM
HalfWheel Dean is late today

SWISHER INTERNATIONAL EMPLOYEE ARRESTED FOR EMBEZZLING $5.2 MILLION (UPDATE)

https://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-employee-arrested-for-embezzling-4-million/286458
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2018, 07:25:54 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2018, 07:27:20 AM
2 million people and heavy rain forecast for Times Square tonight, YUK!
Hoping for an early dismissal so I can get far away.

Good morning, Dave and Dave.
50 degrees and rain....Times Square is where I'd want to be!
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2018, 07:36:11 AM
HalfWheel Dean is late today

SWISHER INTERNATIONAL EMPLOYEE ARRESTED FOR EMBEZZLING $5.2 MILLION (UPDATE)

https://halfwheel.com/swisher-international-employee-arrested-for-embezzling-4-million/286458
Ouch.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2018, 07:41:59 AM
Morning Slackers, Happy Eve of the New Year!

Woke up too damn early this morning, a significant nap will be needed today.
Laid awake way too much last night, so yeah, me too.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2018, 07:43:32 AM
The atmospheric conditions here now are that of a soaking sponge, Temperature is 57°, Dewpoint is 57° and Humidity is 96%.
Yup, you're not in Texas anymore!
Actually, that sounds about right for a fall morning around here.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2018, 07:45:09 AM
Morning TwoDaves and GetGoneEarlyMayor.  43 deg, but should get up to mid-60's later.  Last nice forecast for the week, though.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 07:51:08 AM
Morning TwoDaves and GetGoneEarlyMayor.  43 deg, but should get up to mid-60's later.  Last nice forecast for the week, though.
Morning Bean
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 07:52:17 AM
The atmospheric conditions here now are that of a soaking sponge, Temperature is 57°, Dewpoint is 57° and Humidity is 96%.
Yup, you're not in Texas anymore!
Actually, that sounds about right for a fall morning around here.
Yep, but people who have not lived in TX don’t understand that
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2018, 08:17:49 AM
Morning TwoDaves and GetGoneEarlyMayor.  43 deg, but should get up to mid-60's later.  Last nice forecast for the week, though.
Good morning and Happy Old Year, Mark.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 08:45:15 AM
Missing Person Alert

Elderly man last seen near Inglis, FL banging the meter maid.  Could be driving a Chevrolet pickup truck with a cigar in his mouth.

Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2018, 08:50:29 AM
Missing Person Alert

Elderly man last seen near Inglis, FL banging the meter maid.  Could be driving a Chevrolet pickup truck with a cigar in his mouth.
May have gained 20 lbs. Since this photo...
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2018, 09:03:21 AM
Missing Person Alert

Elderly man last seen near Inglis, FL banging the meter maid.  Could be driving a Chevrolet pickup truck with a cigar in his mouth.
May have gained 20 lbs. Since this photo...
Havent we all?
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2018, 09:10:09 AM
Missing Person Alert

Elderly man last seen near Inglis, FL banging the meter maid.  Could be driving a Chevrolet pickup truck with a cigar in his mouth.
May have gained 20 lbs. Since this photo...
Havent we all?
Probably closer to 50 lbs. here. I'm outta control.

With that said, I'm wondering what will be opened around here for lunch today.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2018, 09:14:24 AM
Today in History

Today is Monday, Dec. 31, the 365th and final day of 2018.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On Dec. 31, 1972, Major League baseball player Roberto Clemente, 38, was killed when a plane he chartered and was traveling on to bring relief supplies to earthquake-devastated Nicaragua crashed shortly after takeoff from Puerto Rico.
On this date:
In 1759, Arthur Guinness founded his famous brewery at St. James’s Gate in Dublin.
In 1775, during the Revolutionary War, the British repulsed an attack by Continental Army generals Richard Montgomery and Benedict Arnold at Quebec; Montgomery was killed.

In 1879, Thomas Edison first publicly demonstrated his electric incandescent light by illuminating some 40 bulbs at his laboratory in Menlo Park, New Jersey.
In 1904, New York’s Times Square saw its first New Year’s Eve celebration, with an estimated 200,000 people in attendance.
In 1946, President Harry S. Truman officially proclaimed the end of hostilities in World War II.
In 1951, the Marshall Plan expired after distributing more than $12 billion in foreign aid.
In 1985, singer Rick Nelson, 45, and six other people were killed when fire broke out aboard a DC-3 that was taking the group to a New Year’s Eve performance in Dallas.
In 1986, 97 people were killed when fire broke out in the Dupont Plaza Hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico. (Three hotel workers later pleaded guilty in connection with the blaze.)
In 1987, Robert Mugabe (moo-GAH’-bay) was sworn in as Zimbabwe’s first executive president.
In 1995, the syndicated comic strip “Calvin and Hobbes,” created by Bill Watterson, came to an end after a 10-year run.
In 1997, Michael Kennedy, the 39-year-old son of the late Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, was killed in a skiing accident on Aspen Mountain in Colorado. Pianist Floyd Cramer died in Nashville at age 64.
In 2001, New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani spent his final day in office praising police, firefighters, and other city employees in the wake of 9/11, and said he had no regrets about returning to private life.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 09:15:04 AM
Missing Person Alert

Elderly man last seen near Inglis, FL banging the meter maid.  Could be driving a Chevrolet pickup truck with a cigar in his mouth.
May have gained 20 lbs. Since this photo...
Havent we all?
I haven’t gained hardly any since I retired because I had already gained enough  before then😟

But of course after New Years 🏋️‍♀️🚣🏻‍♂️🚴🏻‍♂️
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2018, 09:15:19 AM
Ten years ago: The U.N. Security Council held an emergency meeting on an Arab request for a binding and enforceable resolution condemning Israel and halting its military attacks on Gaza. A man left four gift-wrapped bombs in downtown Aspen, Colo. in a bank-robbery attempt, turning New Year’s Eve celebrations into a mass evacuation. (The man, identified as 72-year-old James Chester Blanning, shot and killed himself.)

Five years ago: Only hours before the law was to take effect, Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor, acting on a request from an organization of Catholic nuns in Denver, blocked implementation of part of President Barack Obama’s health care law that would have forced some religion-affiliated organizations to provide health insurance for employees that included birth control. Character actor James Avery, who’d played the Honorable Philip Banks in “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,” died in Glendale, California, at age 68.

One year ago: New Yorkers endured the second-coldest New Year’s Eve celebration on record; the temperature in the city was 10 degrees Fahrenheit as a glittering crystal ball dropped with a burst of confetti and dazzling fireworks in Times Square. Bitterly cold temperatures spread across the Deep South; the dangerous temperatures would grip wide areas of the U.S. from Texas to New England for days. The Cleveland Browns joined the 2008 Detroit Lions as the only teams in NFL history to go 0-and-16, losing to the Pittsburgh Steelers 28-24. On the last day of the year, “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” surpassed “Beauty and the Beast” as the top-grossing film in North America in 2017.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 09:16:43 AM
Had a tugboat last night and now shrimp boats this morning , as you can see it is rather foggy but I could not have seen those boats about 7:00
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2018, 09:19:34 AM
Today’s Birthdays:
TV producer George Schlatter is 89.
Actor Sir Anthony Hopkins is 81.
Actor Tim Considine (TV: “My Three Sons”) is 78.
Actress Sarah Miles is 77.
Rock musician Andy Summers is 76.
Actor Sir Ben Kingsley is 75.
Producer-director Taylor Hackford is 74.
Fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg is 72.
Actor Tim Matheson is 71.
Pop singer Burton Cummings is 71.
Actor Joe Dallesandro is 70.
Rock musician Tom Hamilton (Aerosmith) is 67.
Actor James Remar is 65.
Actress Bebe Neuwirth is 60.
Actor Val Kilmer is 59.
Singer Paul Westerberg is 59.
Actor Don Diamont is 56.
Rock musician Ric Ivanisevich (Oleander) is 56.
Rock musician Scott Ian (Anthrax) is 55.
Actress Gong Li is 53.
Author Nicholas Sparks is 53.
Actor Lance Reddick is 49.
Pop singer Joe McIntyre is 46.
Rock musician Mikko Siren (Apocalyptica) is 43.
Donald Trump Jr. is 41.
Rapper PSY (Park Jae-sang) is 41.
Rock musician Bob Bryar is 39.
Rock musician Jason Sechrist (Portugal. The Man) is 39.
Actor/singer Erich Bergen is 33.
DJ/vocalist Drew Taggart (The Chainsmokers) is 29.
Olympic gold medal gymnast Gabby Douglas is 23.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2018, 09:19:59 AM
Thought for Today: “Though the past haunt me as a spirit, I do not ask to forget.” — Felicia Dorothea Browne Hemans, English poet (1793-1835).
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 09:23:45 AM
Thought for Today: “Though the past haunt me as a spirit, I do not ask to forget.” — Felicia Dorothea Browne Hemans, English poet (1793-1835).
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2018, 09:24:23 AM
Some additional birthdays (make my editor work today)

1491 Jacques Cartier, French explorer who claimed what is now Canada for France, born in St. Malo, Brittany (d. 1557)

1738 Charles Cornwallis, 1st Marquess Cornwallis, British general and colonial administrator (leading British general in the American War of Independence), born in London (d. 1805)

1869 Henri Matisse, French impressionist painter (Odalisque), born in Le Cateau-Cambresis, France (d. 1954)

1880 George Marshall, US Secretary of State (1947-49) who authored the Marshall Plan (Nobel 1953), born in Uniontown, Pennsylvania (d. 1959)

Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2018, 09:31:08 AM
For the New Year:

“Hope
Smiles from the threshold of the year to come,
Whispering 'it will be happier'...”
― Alfred Lord Tennyson

“Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.”
― Brad Paisley

“Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.”
― Benjamin Franklin

"Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average…which means, you have met your New Year's resolution." — Jay Leno

"Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account." — Oscar Wilde

“Out with the old, in with the new” is a fitting expression for a holiday that is based on vomiting.” — Andy Borowitz

An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. – Bill Vaughn
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2018, 09:32:54 AM
Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.
Mark Twain

Yesterday, everybody smoked his last cigar, took his last drink and swore his last oath. Today, we are a pious and exemplary community. Thirty days from now, we shall have cast our reformation to the winds and gone to cutting our ancient shortcomings considerably shorter than ever.
Mark Twain

New Year's is a harmless annual institution, of no particular use to anybody save as a scapegoat for promiscuous drunks, and friendly calls and humbug resolutions.
Mark Twain

Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 09:49:56 AM
Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.
Mark Twain

Yesterday, everybody smoked his last cigar, took his last drink and swore his last oath. Today, we are a pious and exemplary community. Thirty days from now, we shall have cast our reformation to the winds and gone to cutting our ancient shortcomings considerably shorter than ever.
Mark Twain

New Year's is a harmless annual institution, of no particular use to anybody save as a scapegoat for promiscuous drunks, and friendly calls and humbug resolutions.
Mark Twain
Mark Twain always has the proper perspectives.🤔
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 09:50:57 AM
Guess I will walk the dogs
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on December 31, 2018, 10:17:19 AM
2 million people and heavy rain forecast for Times Square tonight, YUK!
Hoping for an early dismissal so I can get far away.

Good morning, Dave and Dave.
Morning Dave & Mayor T.
lousy train schedule going in, so I opted to stay out of the city today..
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2018, 10:22:14 AM
Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.
Mark Twain

Yesterday, everybody smoked his last cigar, took his last drink and swore his last oath. Today, we are a pious and exemplary community. Thirty days from now, we shall have cast our reformation to the winds and gone to cutting our ancient shortcomings considerably shorter than ever.
Mark Twain

New Year's is a harmless annual institution, of no particular use to anybody save as a scapegoat for promiscuous drunks, and friendly calls and humbug resolutions.
Mark Twain
Mark Twain always has the proper perspectives.🤔
Yup, that's why he's a go to when I select the quotes.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on December 31, 2018, 10:22:58 AM
Missing Person Alert

Elderly man last seen near Inglis, FL banging the meter maid.  Could be driving a Chevrolet pickup truck with a cigar in his mouth.
May have gained 20 lbs. Since this photo...
Havent we all?
Probably closer to 50 lbs. here. I'm outta control.

With that said, I'm wondering what will be opened around here for lunch today.
I've lost a little weight, nothing like that fear of death diet....
I'm hovering around 175, so I keep a few quarters in my pocket so I don't get blown
away in a strong breeze.  That's about 100 lbs below my all time high weight.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2018, 10:23:09 AM
Guess I will walk the dogs
Just got back from doing that myself.  Last time as dog sitter for a time.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2018, 10:24:37 AM
Missing Person Alert

Elderly man last seen near Inglis, FL banging the meter maid.  Could be driving a Chevrolet pickup truck with a cigar in his mouth.
May have gained 20 lbs. Since this photo...
Havent we all?
Probably closer to 50 lbs. here. I'm outta control.

With that said, I'm wondering what will be opened around here for lunch today.
I've lost a little weight, nothing like that fear of death diet....
I'm hovering around 175, so I keep a few quarters in my pocket so I don't get blown
away in a strong breeze.  That's about 100 lbs below my all time high weight.
I'm hovering around 175 myself....about 70 over it, but hovering.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2018, 10:24:58 AM
Morning Flip.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2018, 10:28:18 AM
Had a tugboat last night and now shrimp boats this morning , as you can see it is rather foggy but I could not have seen those boats about 7:00
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.?
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on December 31, 2018, 10:30:44 AM
Morning Flip.
Morning Dave, and the rest of the gang...
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2018, 10:34:59 AM

[...]

Dang, Andy Summers is 76? Doesn't seem likely there will be another reunion for The Police.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 10:52:56 AM
EPC New Wave Reserva Connie lit and a later than usual cup of decaf Cuban espresso
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2018, 11:19:20 AM
EPC New Wave Reserva Connie lit and a later than usual cup of decaf Cuban espresso
Decaf is the usual?
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 11:49:33 AM
EPC New Wave Reserva Connie lit and a later than usual cup of decaf Cuban espresso
Decaf is the usual?
I have a 14oz cup of high test first thing then usually any more after that is decaf
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2018, 12:03:42 PM
EPC New Wave Reserva Connie lit and a later than usual cup of decaf Cuban espresso
Decaf is the usual?
I have a 14oz cup of high test first thing then usually any more after that is decaf
That would make it usual.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2018, 12:06:02 PM
EPC New Wave Reserva Connie lit and a later than usual cup of decaf Cuban espresso
Decaf is the usual?
I have a 14oz cup of high test first thing then usually any more after that is decaf
That would make it usual.
Conditionally speaking.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 12:18:52 PM
EPC New Wave Reserva Connie lit and a later than usual cup of decaf Cuban espresso
Decaf is the usual?
I have a 14oz cup of high test first thing then usually any more after that is decaf
That would make it usual.
Conditionally speaking.
Sort of.........
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2018, 12:26:15 PM
EPC New Wave Reserva Connie lit and a later than usual cup of decaf Cuban espresso
Decaf is the usual?
I have a 14oz cup of high test first thing then usually any more after that is decaf
That would make it usual.
Conditionally speaking.
Sort of.........
Hovering around usual then.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 12:31:24 PM
EPC New Wave Reserva Connie lit and a later than usual cup of decaf Cuban espresso
Decaf is the usual?
I have a 14oz cup of high test first thing then usually any more after that is decaf
That would make it usual.
Conditionally speaking.
Sort of.........
Hovering around usual then.
On occasion after my high test cup  I mix half and half decaf and caffeinated so I guess that might be unusually
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 12:37:18 PM
Damn good deal at the Sister - Says only 3 left

RoMa Craft Neanderthal HN (Robusto) (5.0"x58) Pack of 5 for $27.50 FS

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal/

Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 12:40:29 PM
Damn good deal at the Sister - Says only 3 left

RoMa Craft Neanderthal HN (Robusto) (5.0"x58) Pack of 5 for $27.50 FS

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal/
MF’rs just changed the damn deal

RoMa Craft Neanderthal HN (Robusto) (5.0"x58) Pack of 5 for $61.99 FS
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2018, 12:46:41 PM
Damn good deal at the Sister - Says only 3 left

RoMa Craft Neanderthal HN (Robusto) (5.0"x58) Pack of 5 for $27.50 FS

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal/
MF’rs just changed the damn deal

RoMa Craft Neanderthal HN (Robusto) (5.0"x58) Pack of 5 for $61.99 FS
Their deals have been extremely wonky lately. I was happy to have used up my almost 2 year old gift cards last week.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 12:53:07 PM
Damn good deal at the Sister - Says only 3 left

RoMa Craft Neanderthal HN (Robusto) (5.0"x58) Pack of 5 for $27.50 FS

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal/
MF’rs just changed the damn deal

RoMa Craft Neanderthal HN (Robusto) (5.0"x58) Pack of 5 for $61.99 FS
Their deals have been extremely wonky lately. I was happy to have used up my almost 2 year old gift cards last week.
Yeah, they have done crap like that several times lately

Now look, Deal is back with 2 left

Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: bluecollar on December 31, 2018, 12:58:25 PM
EPC New Wave Reserva Connie lit and a later than usual cup of decaf Cuban espresso
Decaf is the usual?
I have a 14oz cup of high test first thing then usually any more after that is decaf
At least we all know are poison's
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 01:05:19 PM
How’s it looking to go home early Mayor?
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2018, 01:17:09 PM
EPC New Wave Reserva Connie lit and a later than usual cup of decaf Cuban espresso
Decaf is the usual?
I have a 14oz cup of high test first thing then usually any more after that is decaf
At least we all know are poison's
Hiya, Rick. Anything on fire?
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2018, 01:18:46 PM
How’s it looking to go home early Mayor?
I have some things I would like to finish up before the year officially ends. Otherwise, I'm free to go. Hoping to wrap it up in the next 90 minutes.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 01:38:26 PM
Damn good deal at the Sister - Says only 3 left

RoMa Craft Neanderthal HN (Robusto) (5.0"x58) Pack of 5 for $27.50 FS

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal/
MF’rs just changed the damn deal

RoMa Craft Neanderthal HN (Robusto) (5.0"x58) Pack of 5 for $61.99 FS
Their deals have been extremely wonky lately. I was happy to have used up my almost 2 year old gift cards last week.
Yeah, they have done crap like that several times lately

Now look, Deal is back with 2 left
Now back ordered
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: bluecollar on December 31, 2018, 01:53:24 PM
EPC New Wave Reserva Connie lit and a later than usual cup of decaf Cuban espresso
Decaf is the usual?
I have a 14oz cup of high test first thing then usually any more after that is decaf
At least we all know are poison's
Hiya, Rick. Anything on fire?
Hey Tony a quick Monte as I get ready to do some things today. I was thinking about hitting the slots.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2018, 02:29:10 PM
EPC New Wave Reserva Connie lit and a later than usual cup of decaf Cuban espresso
Decaf is the usual?
I have a 14oz cup of high test first thing then usually any more after that is decaf
At least we all know are poison's
Hiya, Rick. Anything on fire?
Hey Tony a quick Monte as I get ready to do some things today. I was thinking about hitting the slots.
Good luck to you!

It began raining here but I'm considering a short smoke for my trek across town.

Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 03:12:45 PM
EPC New Wave Reserva Connie lit and a later than usual cup of decaf Cuban espresso
Decaf is the usual?
I have a 14oz cup of high test first thing then usually any more after that is decaf
At least we all know are poison's
Hiya, Rick. Anything on fire?
Hey Tony a quick Monte as I get ready to do some things today. I was thinking about hitting the slots.
Good luck to you!

It began raining here but I'm considering a short smoke for my trek across town.
Raining like a mofo’r at the ball game in Annapolis, MD
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 03:13:13 PM
Fixing to go select myself a nice smoke.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 03:38:01 PM
Fixing to go select myself a nice smoke.
Ramon Allones Habana and a pour of Angles Envy👍👍
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 03:57:28 PM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 03:58:21 PM
Hmmmm, Dean’O has not surfaced 🤔
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 04:15:33 PM
FMTT’s - TSA phasing out pointy-eared dogs because they scare children
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 04:29:16 PM
Guess I will have to get it to 6 all by myself
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 04:33:45 PM
Crews preemptively treat Austin roads due to possible freezing rain, Bean better hunker down
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2018, 04:37:44 PM
EPC New Wave Reserva Connie lit and a later than usual cup of decaf Cuban espresso
Decaf is the usual?
I have a 14oz cup of high test first thing then usually any more after that is decaf
At least we all know are poison's
Hiya, Rick. Anything on fire?
Hey Tony a quick Monte as I get ready to do some things today. I was thinking about hitting the slots.
Good luck to you!

It began raining here but I'm considering a short smoke for my trek across town.
Went with a so-so La Galera Connecticut robusto. Wound up putting it out sooner than I usually would have.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181231/f56237d469084ec7c20c80cadfb3cd59.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2018, 04:38:32 PM
Hmmmm, Dean’O has not surfaced
Can't wait to hear the story when he finally does return.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 31, 2018, 04:55:37 PM
Well boys, think I'm gonna call it a day. Hope you have a great end to the year and I wish you all the best in 2019.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 05:25:16 PM
Hmmmm, Dean’O has not surfaced
Can't wait to hear the story when he finally does return.
+1
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on December 31, 2018, 05:25:59 PM
Well boys, think I'm gonna call it a day. Hope you have a great end to the year and I wish you all the best in 2019.
Same to you Mayor, enjoy the evening!
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2018, 07:20:14 PM
Fixing to go select myself a nice smoke.
Ramon Allones Habana and a pour of Angles Envy👍👍
Solid selection on both.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on December 31, 2018, 07:22:43 PM
Don't know if I'll be checking in before the end of the day.  Happy New Year all.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2018, 09:55:09 PM
Don't know if I'll be checking in before the end of the day.  Happy New Year all.
Thank you, WinnerDave, same to you.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2018, 09:56:22 PM
Crews preemptively treat Austin roads due to possible freezing rain, Bean better hunker down
Hahaha, yeah, right.  It's supposed to rain and low in the mid-thirties, so they are treating the roads.  Give me a break.
Title: Re: 12/31/2018
Post by: Threebean on December 31, 2018, 09:57:14 PM
Well boys, think I'm gonna call it a day. Hope you have a great end to the year and I wish you all the best in 2019.
Same to you, Mr Mayor  i'm beat, 2019 will have to get here without me. 'Night all.