CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on February 07, 2019, 12:00:32 AM

Title: 2/7/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on February 07, 2019, 12:00:32 AM
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on February 07, 2019, 05:10:31 AM
Good morning. It was raining yesterday and when it hit the ground and surfaces BO OM it turned to ice. Today warmer but more rain.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 07, 2019, 05:53:49 AM
Good morning. It was raining yesterday and when it hit the ground and surfaces BO OM it turned to ice. Today warmer but more rain.
Morning Blue
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 07, 2019, 05:55:58 AM
 Morning Sleepers

“I always say ‘MORNING’ instead of ‘GOOD MORNING’ if it were a good morning, I would still be asleep in bed instead of talking to people” - Anonymous

Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 07, 2019, 05:56:08 AM
Good morning. It was raining yesterday and when it hit the ground and surfaces BO OM it turned to ice. Today warmer but more rain.
Much warmer today here, too. After setting some record lows last week, we might set a new record high today. Fuggin' sheesh.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 07, 2019, 05:57:40 AM
60° and clear this morning, 73 and partly cloudy for the afternoon.

Looking forward to a boat ride later this morning.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 07, 2019, 06:01:44 AM
Had a tugboat parade last night, 5 Tugs pushing and some pulling a line of dredging barges.   Darkness made pictures difficult but this is the dredge pump and living quarters, it was massive, tug pulling and tug on the back pushing.

Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 07, 2019, 06:24:30 AM
Looks like winter will be returning for us on Saturday but nothing extreme at least.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 07, 2019, 06:56:26 AM
Had a tugboat parade last night, 5 Tugs pushing and some pulling a line of dredging barges.   Darkness made pictures difficult but this is the dredge pump and living quarters, it was massive, tug pulling and tug on the back pushing.
Nice built in entertainment there SCDave.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 07, 2019, 06:57:49 AM
Had a tugboat parade last night, 5 Tugs pushing and some pulling a line of dredging barges.   Darkness made pictures difficult but this is the dredge pump and living quarters, it was massive, tug pulling and tug on the back pushing.
Nice built in entertainment there SCDave.
Morning Bean
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 07, 2019, 06:57:56 AM
Looks like winter will be returning for us on Saturday but nothing extreme at least.
Returning tomorrow for us.  71 deg now, down to 31 tonight, 40 for a high tomorrow with wind and rain.  Sheesh is the word.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on February 07, 2019, 06:58:28 AM
Good morning. It was raining yesterday and when it hit the ground and surfaces BO OM it turned to ice. Today warmer but more rain.
Morning Blue
Morning guys.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 07, 2019, 06:58:35 AM
Good morning Rick and JustOneDave.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 07, 2019, 07:19:05 AM
We haven't seen the sun in a week, and looks like we won't for another week.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 07, 2019, 07:19:51 AM
good morning Rick, Dave, Dave, and Mark.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 07, 2019, 07:25:11 AM
We haven't seen the sun in a week, and looks like we won't for another week.
Not very Austinacious but don’t worry you will see it in July!
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 07, 2019, 07:25:35 AM
good morning Rick, Dave, Dave, and Mark.
Morning Dean’O
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2019, 07:32:53 AM
Good morning. It was raining yesterday and when it hit the ground and surfaces BO OM it turned to ice. Today warmer but more rain.
Much warmer today here, too. After setting some record lows last week, we might set a new record high today. Fuggin' sheesh.
We had a record high of 70 on Tuesday.  May be close to that today.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2019, 07:34:20 AM
Good morning Rick and JustOneDave.
What?
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2019, 07:35:04 AM
We haven't seen the sun in a week, and looks like we won't for another week.
So your armadillo or whatever didn't see it's shadow?
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2019, 07:37:39 AM
Morning TugsAPlentyDave, BalmyDave, FreezeThawRick, AlwaysSummerDean and RollerCoasterBean.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2019, 07:41:49 AM
Today is Thursday, Feb. 7, the 38th day of 2019. There are 327 days left in the year.
Today's Highlight in History:
On Feb. 7, 1962, President John F. Kennedy imposed a full trade embargo on Cuba.
On this date:
In 1795, the 11th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, dealing with states' sovereign immunity, was ratified.
In 1812, author Charles Dickens was born in Landport, Portsmouth, England.
In 1817, America's first public gas street lamp was lighted in Baltimore at the corner of Market and Lemon streets (now East Baltimore and Holliday streets).
In 1904, a fire began in Baltimore that raged for about 30 hours and destroyed more than 1,500 buildings.
In 1943, the government abruptly announced that wartime rationing of shoes made of leather would go into effect in two days, limiting consumers to buying three pairs per person per year. (Rationing was lifted in October 1945.)
In 1948, Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower resigned as U.S. Army chief of staff; he was succeeded by Gen. Omar Bradley.
In 1964, The Beatles arrived at New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport to begin their first American tour.
In 1971, women in Switzerland gained the right to vote through a national referendum, 12 years after a previous attempt failed.
In 1984, space shuttle Challenger astronauts Bruce McCandless II and Robert L. Stewart went on the first untethered spacewalk, which lasted nearly six hours.In 1986, the Philippines held a presidential election marred by charges of fraud against the incumbent, Ferdinand E. Marcos. Haitian President-for-Life Jean-Claude Duvalier (doo-VAHL-yay') fled his country, ending 28 years of his family's rule.
In 1998, the Winter Olympic Games were opened in Nagano, Japan, by Emperor Akihito.
In 1999, Jordan's King Hussein died of cancer at age 63; he was succeeded by his eldest son, Abdullah.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2019, 07:42:34 AM
Ten years ago: A miles-wide section of ice in Lake Erie broke away from the Ohio shoreline, trapping about 135 fishermen, some for as long as four hours before they could be rescued (one man fell into the water and later died of an apparent heart attack). Walls of flame roared across southeastern Australia, leveling scores of homes, forests and farmland in the country's worst wildfire disaster in a quarter century. Bolivia's new constitution took effect. Death claimed jazz singer Blossom Dearie at age 84, country singer Molly Bee at age 69, and Jack Cover, inventor of the Taser stun gun, at age 88.

Five years ago: The Sochi Olympics opened with a celebration of Russia's past greatness and hopes for future glory. President Barack Obama, during a visit to Michigan State University, signed an agriculture spending bill spreading benefits to farmers in every region of the country while trimming the food stamp program that had inspired a two-year battle over the legislation.

One year ago: St. John's beat top-ranked Villanova, 79-75, for its second win that week over a top-five team. (St. John's had earlier snapped an 11-game losing streak by beating fourth-ranked Duke.) Biotech billionaire Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong struck a $500 million deal to by the Los Angeles Times, the San Diego Union-Tribune and some other publications; the deal would take effect in June.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2019, 07:43:42 AM
Today's Birthdays:
Author Gay Talese is 87.
Former Sen. Herb Kohl, D-Wis., is 84.
Reggae musician Brian Travers (UB40) is 60.
Comedy writer Robert Smigel (SMY'-guhl) is 59.
Actor James Spader is 59.
Country singer Garth Brooks is 57.
Rock musician David Bryan (Bon Jovi) is 57.
Actor-comedian Eddie Izzard is 57.
Actor-comedian Chris Rock is 54.
Actor Jason Gedrick is 52.
Actress Essence Atkins is 47.
Rock singer-musician Wes Borland is 44.
Rock musician Tom Blankenship (My Morning Jacket) is 41.
Actor Ashton Kutcher is 41.
Actress Tina Majorino is 34.
Actress Deborah Ann Woll is 34.
NBA player Isaiah Thomas is 30.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2019, 07:44:02 AM
Thought for Today: "No one is useless in this world... who lightens the burden of it for any one else." — From "Our Mutual Friend" by Charles Dickens (born this date in 1812, died in 1870).
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 07, 2019, 07:45:59 AM
Good morning Rick and JustOneDave.
What?
good morning Dave. complicated Fish math? now I count 3.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 07, 2019, 07:54:39 AM
Good morning. It was raining yesterday and when it hit the ground and surfaces BO OM it turned to ice. Today warmer but more rain.
Much warmer today here, too. After setting some record lows last week, we might set a new record high today. Fuggin' sheesh.
+40°
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 07, 2019, 07:55:09 AM
Had a tugboat parade last night, 5 Tugs pushing and some pulling a line of dredging barges.   Darkness made pictures difficult but this is the dredge pump and living quarters, it was massive, tug pulling and tug on the back pushing.
Very cool.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 07, 2019, 07:55:41 AM
Good morning, gents.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 07, 2019, 07:55:54 AM
We haven't seen the sun in a week, and looks like we won't for another week.
So your armadillo or whatever didn't see it's shadow?
Ha, pretty much. You know how most baby animals are cute?  Not baby armadillos, they are ugly like their parents.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 07, 2019, 08:08:42 AM
We haven't seen the sun in a week, and looks like we won't for another week.
So your armadillo or whatever didn't see it's shadow?
Ha, pretty much. You know how most baby animals are cute?  Not baby armadillos, they are ugly like their parents.
Armadillo shaming isn't cool, man. #BeBest
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: sfish on February 07, 2019, 08:14:56 AM
Good morning boys!
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 07, 2019, 08:32:31 AM
Good morning boys!
Morning, Scott. We still waiting on an answer from Andy and Rocco? Seems like they're allergic to texts.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: sfish on February 07, 2019, 08:58:30 AM
Good morning boys!
Morning, Scott. We still waiting on an answer from Andy and Rocco? Seems like they're allergic to texts.
Yeah WTF? I was thinking the same on my drive to work today, I'll text them
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 07, 2019, 08:59:21 AM
Time to head to the boat.  Little bit windy but a warm-sunny-beautiful day!
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: sfish on February 07, 2019, 09:06:16 AM
Time to head to the boat.  Little bit windy but a warm-sunny-beautiful day!
GFY!
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 07, 2019, 09:20:26 AM
Meeting time. BBL
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 07, 2019, 09:29:28 AM
Time to head to the boat.  Little bit windy but a warm-sunny-beautiful day!
GFY!
It's not Tuesday but ditto from me.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 07, 2019, 09:37:20 AM
https://halfwheel.com/j-r-cigar-washington-d-c-moves-no-smoking-in-new-casa-de-montecristo-lounge/293360
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2019, 09:38:09 AM
Morning Mr Mayor and GlycolFish.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2019, 09:41:38 AM
https://halfwheel.com/j-r-cigar-washington-d-c-moves-no-smoking-in-new-casa-de-montecristo-lounge/293360
That's just stupid.  Cigar lounge, lockers (expensive I'm sure), bars...but you can't smoke?  Who thought this is a viable business model?
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on February 07, 2019, 09:46:55 AM
https://halfwheel.com/j-r-cigar-washington-d-c-moves-no-smoking-in-new-casa-de-montecristo-lounge/293360 (https://halfwheel.com/j-r-cigar-washington-d-c-moves-no-smoking-in-new-casa-de-montecristo-lounge/293360)
That's just stupid.  Cigar lounge, lockers (expensive I'm sure), bars...but you can't smoke?  Who thought this is a viable business model?
Indeed.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on February 07, 2019, 09:49:12 AM
Time to head to the boat.  Little bit windy but a warm-sunny-beautiful day!
GFY!
…and the horse you rode in on!
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: sfish on February 07, 2019, 10:03:23 AM
Morning Mr Mayor and GlycolFish.
Haha, morning Dave. Still dealing with that Glycol issue
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: sfish on February 07, 2019, 10:03:47 AM
Time to head to the boat.  Little bit windy but a warm-sunny-beautiful day!
GFY!
…and the horse you rode in on!
Yeah!! Morning CB!
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: sfish on February 07, 2019, 10:05:29 AM
https://halfwheel.com/j-r-cigar-washington-d-c-moves-no-smoking-in-new-casa-de-montecristo-lounge/293360
That's just stupid.  Cigar lounge, lockers (expensive I'm sure), bars...but you can't smoke?  Who thought this is a viable business model?
Biggest tease ever, why would you pay to store your own cigars where you can't smoke them? It's the only reason to rent a locker
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: razgueado on February 07, 2019, 10:18:12 AM
Morning, muchachos. Four hours after I left the Central Washington University campus yesterday after visiting my son, there was an active shooter report and the campus locked down. Fun times.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2019, 10:24:59 AM
CB!  Good to see ya Bud!
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2019, 10:25:57 AM
Morning, muchachos. Four hours after I left the Central Washington University campus yesterday after visiting my son, there was an active shooter report and the campus locked down. Fun times.
Shame, you could have taken care of things promptly.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 07, 2019, 10:44:49 AM
Morning, muchachos. Four hours after I left the Central Washington University campus yesterday after visiting my son, there was an active shooter report and the campus locked down. Fun times.
Was it credible?
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 07, 2019, 10:50:15 AM
morning Scott, CB, and RazMan.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: razgueado on February 07, 2019, 10:50:45 AM
Morning, muchachos. Four hours after I left the Central Washington University campus yesterday after visiting my son, there was an active shooter report and the campus locked down. Fun times.
Was it credible?
Hmm...I'm wondering what a "credible" report would look like. As it turns out, was a false report. So...no?
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 07, 2019, 10:51:16 AM
neightbor lady brought over some cigars. enjoying a Cusano Nicaraguan robusto and coffee.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 07, 2019, 11:00:24 AM
neightbor lady brought over some cigars. enjoying a Cusano Nicaraguan robusto and coffee.
I wish Cusano still made the 59 Rare Cameroon. That was a great smoke.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 07, 2019, 11:02:47 AM
Morning, muchachos. Four hours after I left the Central Washington University campus yesterday after visiting my son, there was an active shooter report and the campus locked down. Fun times.
Was it credible?
Hmm...I'm wondering what a "credible" report would look like. As it turns out, was a false report. So...no?
Perhaps this will help.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/credible (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/credible)
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: razgueado on February 07, 2019, 11:05:58 AM
Morning, muchachos. Four hours after I left the Central Washington University campus yesterday after visiting my son, there was an active shooter report and the campus locked down. Fun times.
Was it credible?
Hmm...I'm wondering what a "credible" report would look like. As it turns out, was a false report. So...no?
Perhaps this will help.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/credible (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/credible)
Sure. So it was credible...until it wasn't.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 07, 2019, 11:06:23 AM
Morning, muchachos. Four hours after I left the Central Washington University campus yesterday after visiting my son, there was an active shooter report and the campus locked down. Fun times.
Was it credible?
Hmm...I'm wondering what a "credible" report would look like. As it turns out, was a false report. So...no?
Perhaps this will help.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/credible (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/credible)
LALTS
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 07, 2019, 11:13:35 AM
neightbor lady brought over some cigars. enjoying a Cusano Nicaraguan robusto and coffee.
I wish Cusano still made the 59 Rare Cameroon. That was a great smoke.
can't say I remember them. I remember the 18.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 07, 2019, 11:26:26 AM
Morning, muchachos. Four hours after I left the Central Washington University campus yesterday after visiting my son, there was an active shooter report and the campus locked down. Fun times.
Was it credible?
Hmm...I'm wondering what a "credible" report would look like. As it turns out, was a false report. So...no?
Perhaps this will help.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/credible (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/credible)
Sure. So it was credible...until it wasn't.
Thank you, Bill Clinton.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: razgueado on February 07, 2019, 11:32:27 AM
Morning, muchachos. Four hours after I left the Central Washington University campus yesterday after visiting my son, there was an active shooter report and the campus locked down. Fun times.
Was it credible?
Hmm...I'm wondering what a "credible" report would look like. As it turns out, was a false report. So...no?
Perhaps this will help.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/credible (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/credible)
Sure. So it was credible...until it wasn't.
Thank you, Bill Clinton.
So, someone calls 911 and says there is an active shooter at Lind Hall on campus. Upon what grounds does 911 assess whether the call is credible? Their tone of voice?

So it was credible. It was also false. Is that better, Mr. Starr?
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 07, 2019, 11:40:10 AM
Morning, muchachos. Four hours after I left the Central Washington University campus yesterday after visiting my son, there was an active shooter report and the campus locked down. Fun times.
Was it credible?
Hmm...I'm wondering what a "credible" report would look like. As it turns out, was a false report. So...no?
Perhaps this will help.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/credible (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/credible)
Sure. So it was credible...until it wasn't.
Thank you, Bill Clinton.
So, someone calls 911 and says there is an active shooter at Lind Hall on campus. Upon what grounds does 911 assess whether the call is credible? Their tone of voice?

So it was credible. It was also false. Is that better, Mr. Starr?
The 911 operator is not in a position to judge credibility.  It's just a report.  Authorities may take action based on the report, but that does not cause it to be credible.  Only investigation will resolve its credibility.  Does that help, Mr. Mueller?
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: razgueado on February 07, 2019, 11:44:40 AM
[...]

Ah, okay, so credibility comes later. Okay, then. So after massive mobilization, lockdown, and evacuation of several buildings, the report was determined not to be credible.

And by the way, I didn't cause the report. I was nowhere near Lind Hall.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 07, 2019, 11:45:04 AM
"incredible"
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 07, 2019, 11:54:06 AM
[...]

Let us know how it goes for you once the investigators are through reviewing the day's campus camera footage.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: razgueado on February 07, 2019, 12:02:13 PM
[...]

They don't have xray cameras, so I'm not worried.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 07, 2019, 01:26:03 PM
Plausible deniability lull.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 07, 2019, 02:26:08 PM
Back from the boat ride, time to select a cigar.

Very pleasant out on the water, went out to the Georgetown Lighthouse.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 07, 2019, 02:30:46 PM
Gun Banners Return to Handguns

Keep your eyes open for this return to calls for restrictions on handgun ownership. It will not replace the efforts to ban modern rifles. It's just further evidence that the goal is to ban all guns, of any design, or any capacity, and to do it by demonizing every subset which exists.

Here's my straight-up prediction. This year we will face the most serious threats, in the form of gun bans, "red flag" gun confiscation bills, bans on private gun sales ("universal background checks"), and more, that we have seen since the disastrous 1994 Brady Bill and the so-called "Assault Weapon Ban." It's happening right now.

There will be no sunset provisions to anything passed this year. If we lose it, it will be gone.

Tom Gresham
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 07, 2019, 02:47:12 PM
601 Blue Toro fired up.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 07, 2019, 02:48:32 PM
Rep. Scalise: Democrat Anti-Gun Bill Makes It Illegal to Loan Shotgun to Friend for Hunting– With One Year in Jail and $100,000 Fine .
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 07, 2019, 02:54:04 PM
New Jersey Residents to Be Hit with ‘Rain Tax’ ;D

New Jersey Residents Could Soon See Their Hard-earned Dollars Go Down The Drain If Democrat Gov. Phil Murphy Decides To Sign Recently Passed Legislation From New Jersey’s Legislature Allowing For A “rain Tax.”

The legislation, Senate Bill S-1073, which the New Jersey Assembly and Senate approved, would allow local governments to create water utilities that would give them the power to tax homeowners and business owners with large paved surfaces.

When it rains, the rainwater mixes with pollutants and seeps into municipal sewage systems. The money collected would replace or repair sewage pipes or create “green infrastructure,” such as rain gardens that would collect polluted water.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 07, 2019, 02:56:35 PM
Frank Robinson, Hall of Famer and MLB’s First Black Manager, Dead at 83

Robinson died Thursday after battling illness.

He played for five MLB teams from 1956 to 1976. He won the Triple Crown, was a member of two teams that won the World Series (the 1966 and 1970 Baltimore Orioles), and amassed the fourth-most career home runs at the time of his retirement (he is currently 10th). Robinson was elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1982.

Robinson was the first black manager in MLB history. He managed the Cleveland Indians during the last two years of his playing career, compiling a 186–189 record. He went on to manage the San Francisco Giants, the Baltimore Orioles, and the Montreal Expos/Washington Nationals. He is the honorary President of the American League.

RIP Frank
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 07, 2019, 02:58:50 PM
SOME OF HER GREEN PLAN (Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez):
* Upgrade or replace every building in US
* Build out highspeed rail at a scale where air travel stops becoming necessary (includes trains    over the oceans)
* Decommission every nuclear power plant in 10 years
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 07, 2019, 03:18:50 PM
Banter Decommissioned Lull?
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 07, 2019, 03:19:17 PM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 07, 2019, 03:24:16 PM
Time to head to the boat.  Little bit windy but a warm-sunny-beautiful day!
GFY!
Still trying to figure out how to do that.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 07, 2019, 03:36:54 PM
Back from the boat ride, time to select a cigar.

Very pleasant out on the water, went out to the Georgetown Lighthouse.
Why not smoke on the boat?
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 07, 2019, 03:38:24 PM
Back from the boat ride, time to select a cigar.

Very pleasant out on the water, went out to the Georgetown Lighthouse.
Why not smoke on the boat?
Hard to smoke going 25-30 mph in an open boat

I do often smoke while I am fishing.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on February 07, 2019, 03:39:25 PM
Getting ready to light up a road flair (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190207/da598f5a0304a7e70fb27e78c866ddbe.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 07, 2019, 03:41:23 PM
Getting ready to light up a road flair (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190207/da598f5a0304a7e70fb27e78c866ddbe.jpg)
Better get out the acetylene torch to light all those
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on February 07, 2019, 03:44:53 PM
"incredible"
Discredible - that’s dissing their credibility.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on February 07, 2019, 04:05:26 PM
LoL @ SCDave she's lit. I'm a big fan of the Mexican San Andres wrapper if it's blended  well. So far so good
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on February 07, 2019, 04:26:39 PM
Smoking away and fixing a flat tire on the blower in the Man Cave
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2019, 04:31:34 PM
neightbor lady brought over some cigars. enjoying a Cusano Nicaraguan robusto and coffee.
Trying to bribe her way back in your hood graces?
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2019, 04:34:31 PM
Back from the boat ride, time to select a cigar.

Very pleasant out on the water, went out to the Georgetown Lighthouse.
Just went for a ride?  Didn't drop a line in the water?
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 07, 2019, 04:34:39 PM
neightbor lady brought over some cigars. enjoying a Cusano Nicaraguan robusto and coffee.
Trying to bribe her way back in your hood graces?
Trying to get her oversized daughter in for a hot tub ride
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 07, 2019, 04:36:16 PM
Back from the boat ride, time to select a cigar.

Very pleasant out on the water, went out to the Georgetown Lighthouse.
Just went for a ride?  Didn't drop a line in the water?
Nope, just took the warden out for a boat ride and a little sightseeing. Saw a few porpoises and wandered around the lighthouse area.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 07, 2019, 05:12:00 PM
neightbor lady brought over some cigars. enjoying a Cusano Nicaraguan robusto and coffee.
Trying to bribe her way back in your hood graces?
Trying to get her oversized daughter in for a hot tub ride
daughter moved out. going to school down past Tampa.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 07, 2019, 05:39:21 PM
Cusano maduro and coffee here.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 07, 2019, 05:55:31 PM
https://levycountysheriffsblog.blogspot.com/2019/02/armed-robbery-in-inglis.html?spref=fb&m=1

I stop here quite often.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 07, 2019, 07:18:16 PM
Just met my doppelganger...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190208/dc30bbba69819449503fd0a7675d5bd3.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on February 07, 2019, 07:53:15 PM
Wow sophisticated
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2019, 08:12:11 PM
Just met my doppelganger...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190208/dc30bbba69819449503fd0a7675d5bd3.jpg)
Go out and have a cigar together?
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: sfish on February 07, 2019, 08:22:27 PM
Just met my doppelganger...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190208/dc30bbba69819449503fd0a7675d5bd3.jpg)
I didn’t know you wore glasses
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 07, 2019, 08:32:05 PM
Just met my doppelganger...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190208/dc30bbba69819449503fd0a7675d5bd3.jpg)
Go out and have a cigar together?
Looks like Phil Silvers.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: sfish on February 07, 2019, 08:37:10 PM
Getting ready to light up a road flair (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190207/da598f5a0304a7e70fb27e78c866ddbe.jpg)
Curious to hear your thoughts
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on February 07, 2019, 09:11:09 PM
Getting ready to light up a road flair (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190207/da598f5a0304a7e70fb27e78c866ddbe.jpg)
Curious to hear your thoughts
Excellent, my kinda cigar but to each their own
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on February 07, 2019, 09:15:34 PM
Been fugin around with this tubetire on the rim. I got it but it beat me up after working all day
 Romeo San Andres burning.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: bluecollar on February 07, 2019, 09:17:49 PM
Been fugin around with this tubetire on the rim. I got it but it beat me up after working all day
 Romeo San Andres burning.
Victory (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190208/b7943e7949d29ed7aa3d5809007a02df.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 07, 2019, 09:48:08 PM
Just met my doppelganger...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190208/dc30bbba69819449503fd0a7675d5bd3.jpg)
Go out and have a cigar together?
I wish. It was a book signing. He is quite charismatic. Glad I stopped by. I've been a big fan for years.
Title: Re: 2/7/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 07, 2019, 09:49:04 PM
Just met my doppelganger...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190208/dc30bbba69819449503fd0a7675d5bd3.jpg)
I didn’t know you wore glasses
I actually do. Old age, ya know?