CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on February 08, 2019, 12:04:25 AM

Title: 2/8/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on February 08, 2019, 12:04:25 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2019, 05:29:34 AM
Friday!
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2019, 05:35:00 AM
Morning Slackers

“The mind is a wonderful thing: it wakes up when you do and falls asleep when you reach the office.” - Anonymous

Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2019, 05:37:27 AM
Cloudy and 63°, cloudy and mid 70’s for the afternoon before going back to winter tonight.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2019, 06:24:44 AM
Friday!
You mean, Fri-YAY!

Good morning, Dave and Dave.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2019, 06:26:31 AM
Cloudy and 63°, cloudy and mid 70’s for the afternoon before going back to winter tonight.
I think we'll be hitting 50° today and then below freezing again. It was fun while it lasted.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2019, 06:29:11 AM
Morning Mayor, yeah the early spring days have been nice!
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2019, 06:36:39 AM
Cloudy and 63°, cloudy and mid 70’s for the afternoon before going back to winter tonight.
I think we'll be hitting 50° today and then below freezing again. It was fun while it lasted.
Wind coming through last night bringing the cold temps back sounded like a train barreling past my house.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 08, 2019, 06:53:11 AM
good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony.
52° and drizzle heading into the low 80's.
house cleaning day. 😝
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2019, 07:15:12 AM
good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony.
52° and drizzle heading into the low 80's.
house cleaning day. 😝
Morning CleaningLadyDean
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2019, 07:22:32 AM
Coldest day of the winter at Beans House.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2019, 07:27:50 AM
good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony.
52° and drizzle heading into the low 80's.
house cleaning day. 😝
So you're one of those that has to clean before the cleaning lady comes?
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2019, 07:28:21 AM
good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony.
52° and drizzle heading into the low 80's.
house cleaning day. 😝
So you're one of those that has to clean before the cleaning lady comes?
In your case, that doesn't sound quite right...
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2019, 07:30:16 AM
Morning BalmyDave, ToastyDean, GustyDave and ChillyTony.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 08, 2019, 07:33:07 AM
good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony.
52° and drizzle heading into the low 80's.
house cleaning day. 😝
So you're one of those that has to clean before the cleaning lady comes?
no no no. I'm waiting for her.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 08, 2019, 07:33:25 AM
Morning BalmyDave, ToastyDean, GustyDave and ChillyTony.
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2019, 07:33:41 AM
Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2019, 07:40:19 AM
Today is Friday, Feb. 8, the 39th day of 2019. There are 326 days left in the year.
Today's Highlights in History:
On Feb. 8, 1587, Mary, Queen of Scots was beheaded at Fotheringhay Castle in England after she was implicated in a plot to murder her cousin, Queen Elizabeth I.
On this date:
In 1693, a charter was granted for the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg in the Virginia Colony.
In 1862, the Civil War Battle of Roanoke Island, North Carolina, ended in victory for Union forces led by Gen. Ambrose E. Burnside.
In 1904, the Russo-Japanese War, a conflict over control of Manchuria and Korea, began as Japanese forces attacked Port Arthur.
In 1910, the Boy Scouts of America was incorporated.
In 1922, President Warren G. Harding had a radio installed in the White House.
In 1924, the first execution by gas in the United States took place at the Nevada State Prison in Carson City as Gee Jon, a Chinese immigrant convicted of murder, was put to death.
In 1952, Queen Elizabeth II proclaimed her accession to the British throne following the death of her father, King George VI.
In 1965, Eastern Air Lines Flight 663, a DC-7, crashed shortly after takeoff from New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport; all 84 people on board were killed. The Supremes' record "Stop! In the Name of Love!" was released by Motown.
In 1968, three college students were killed in a confrontation between demonstrators and highway patrolmen at South Carolina State University in Orangeburg in the wake of protests over a whites-only bowling alley. The science-fiction film "Planet of the Apes," starring Charlton Heston, had its world premiere in New York (it went into general release the following April.)
In 1989, 144 people were killed when an American-chartered Boeing 707 filled with Italian tourists slammed into a fog-covered mountain in the Azores.
In 1992, the XVI Olympic Winter Games opened in Albertville, France.
In 1993, General Motors sued NBC, alleging that "Dateline NBC" had rigged two car-truck crashes to show that 1973-to-87 GM pickups were prone to fires in side impact crashes. (NBC settled the lawsuit the following day and apologized for its "unscientific demonstration.")
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2019, 07:40:43 AM
Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
Never heard of them either, but In and Out is well placed, IMFO.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2019, 07:41:17 AM
Ten years ago: Robert Plant and Alison Krauss won five Grammys, including album of the year, for "Raising Sand." R&B singer Chris Brown was arrested on suspicion of making a criminal threat (he was later sentenced to five years of probation for beating his longtime girlfriend, singer Rihanna). The NFC rallied to a 30-21 victory over the AFC in the Pro Bowl.

Five years ago: In an assertion of same-sex marriage rights, Attorney General Eric Holder announced that same-sex spouses could not be compelled to testify against each other, should be eligible to file for bankruptcy jointly and were entitled to the same rights and privileges as federal prison inmates in opposite-sex marriages. On the first day of medal competition at the Sochi Winter Olympics, Sven Kramer of the Netherlands led a clean sweep by the Dutch in the men's 5,000-meter speed skating while in slopestyle's Olympic debut, U.S. snowboarder Sage Kotsenburg won the first gold medal of the games.

One year ago: The federal government stumbled into a shutdown that would end by morning, its second in less than a month, as rogue Senate Republicans blocked a speedy vote on a massive, bipartisan, budget-busting spending deal. For the second time in a week, the Dow Jones industrials plunged by more than 1,000 points as a sell-off in the stock market deepened. Hundreds of thousands lined the streets of Philadelphia as the Eagles celebrated their Super Bowl victory with a parade.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2019, 07:42:18 AM
Thought for Today: “If each man or woman could understand that every other human life is as full of sorrows, or joys, or base temptations, of heartaches and of remorse as his own... how much kinder, how much gentler he would be.” — William Allen White, American journalist (1868-1944).
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2019, 07:48:31 AM
Today's Birthdays

Composer-conductor John Williams is 87.
Newscaster Ted Koppel is 79.
Actor Nick Nolte is 78.
Comedian Robert Klein is 77.
Actor-rock musician Creed Bratton is 76.
Singer Ron Tyson is 71.
Actress Brooke Adams is 70.
Actress Mary Steenburgen is 66.
Author John Grisham is 64.
Retired NBA All-Star and College Basketball Hall of Famer Marques Johnson is 63.
Actor Henry Czerny is 60.
The former president of the Philippines, Benigno Aquino III, is 59. Rock singer Vince Neil (Motley Crue) is 58.
Rock singer-musician Sammy Llanas (The BoDeans) is 58.
Former Environmental Protection Agency administrator Lisa P. Jackson is 57.
Movie producer Toby Emmerich is 56.
Actress Missy Yager is 51.
Actress Mary McCormack is 50.
Rock musician Keith Nelson is 50.
Basketball Hall of Famer Alonzo Mourning is 49.
Actress Susan Misner is 48.
Dance musician Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo (Daft Punk) is 45.
Actor Seth Green is 45.
Actor Josh Morrow is 45.
Rock musician Phoenix (Linkin Park) is 42.
Actor William Jackson Harper is 39.
Actor Jim Parrack is 38.
 Folk singer-musician Joey Ryan (Milk Carton Kids) is 37.
Actress-comedian Cecily Strong is 35.
Rock musician Jeremy Davis is 34.
Hip-hop artist Anderson.Paak is 33.
Rock musician Max Grahn (Carolina Liar) is 31.
Actor Ryan Pinkston is 31.
 Professional surfer Bethany Hamilton is 29.
Actress Karle Warren is 27.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2019, 07:51:01 AM
Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
Wow, another prime example for “best of”  bullshit!  Culver’s is down around the worst of the worst IMFO.  Nasty greasy chitburgers!  I would agree with In and Out being up around the top but it does not compete with 5 Guys.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2019, 07:51:09 AM
Also born on this day

Jules Verne  novelist (1828)
Kate Chopin  author (1851)
Martin Buber  philosopher (1878)
Dame Edith Evans  actress (1888)
Elizabeth Bishop  poet (1911)
Lana Turner  actress (1920)
Jack Lemmon  actor (1925)
James Dean  actor (1931)
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2019, 07:51:35 AM
Morning ? Dave
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 08, 2019, 08:28:06 AM
Coldest day of the winter at Beans House.
32 deg now, won't break 40 deg today.  And windy.  There is even a chance of snow flurries which will surely give a couple of our local weathermen woodies.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 08, 2019, 08:29:42 AM
good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony.
52° and drizzle heading into the low 80's.
house cleaning day. 😝
So you're one of those that has to clean before the cleaning lady comes?
In your case, that doesn't sound quite right...
Oh my...euphemism overload.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 08, 2019, 08:30:20 AM
good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony.
52° and drizzle heading into the low 80's.
house cleaning day. 😝
So you're one of those that has to clean before the cleaning lady comes?
no no no. I'm waiting for her.
That's very thoughtful of you.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 08, 2019, 08:30:58 AM
Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
We have them here.  Meh..
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2019, 08:34:04 AM
Coldest day of the winter at Beans House.
32 deg now, won't break 40 deg today.  And windy.  There is even a chance of snow flurries which will surely give a couple of our local weathermen woodies.
Hope they're prepared for some shrinkage.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 08, 2019, 08:35:07 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor, GettingCleanDean, and AllThreeDaves.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2019, 08:37:48 AM
Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
We have them here.  Meh..
I think my favorite is Bobby's Burgers, started by Bobby Flay. Real burgers and tasty toppings. I think Red Robin is similar, but never been to one.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 08, 2019, 08:38:19 AM
Coldest day of the winter at Beans House.
32 deg now, won't break 40 deg today.  And windy.  There is even a chance of snow flurries which will surely give a couple of our local weathermen woodies.
Hope they're prepared for some shrinkage.
It works the opposite for them. The worse the weather the bigger and harder they get.  Or so I'm told.  Why else would they stand on a beach in a hurricane?
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2019, 08:39:00 AM
Coldest day of the winter at Beans House.
32 deg now, won't break 40 deg today.  And windy.  There is even a chance of snow flurries which will surely give a couple of our local weathermen woodies.
As in Jim Spencer, I used to think he was going to squirt in his pants when covering big thunderstorms.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2019, 08:39:18 AM
Morning TexasSnowflakeBean.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 08, 2019, 08:40:21 AM
Coldest day of the winter at Beans House.
32 deg now, won't break 40 deg today.  And windy.  There is even a chance of snow flurries which will surely give a couple of our local weathermen woodies.
As in Jim Spencer, I used to think he was going to squirt in his pants when covering big thunderstorms.
He certainly gets animated.  Age doesn't seemed to have slowed him down, either (TWSS).
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2019, 08:41:08 AM
Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
We have them here.  Meh..
I think my favorite is Bobby's Burgers, started by Bobby Flay. Real burgers and tasty toppings. I think Red Robin is similar, but never been to one.
Red Robin is not in the fast food category , never seen a Boobys and don’t know about it
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 08, 2019, 08:44:45 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor, GettingCleanDean, and AllThreeDaves.
morning Mark.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2019, 08:47:18 AM
Coldest day of the winter at Beans House.
32 deg now, won't break 40 deg today.  And windy.  There is even a chance of snow flurries which will surely give a couple of our local weathermen woodies.
Hope they're prepared for some shrinkage.
It works the opposite for them. The worse the weather the bigger and harder they get.  Or so I'm told.  Why else would they stand on a beach in a hurricane?
CNS, true enough.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2019, 08:50:43 AM
Coldest day of the winter at Beans House.
32 deg now, won't break 40 deg today.  And windy.  There is even a chance of snow flurries which will surely give a couple of our local weathermen woodies.
Hope they're prepared for some shrinkage.
It works the opposite for them. The worse the weather the bigger and harder they get.  Or so I'm told.  Why else would they stand on a beach in a hurricane?
CNS, true enough.
Though, if they were paying me TV weatherman money, I'd stand damn near anywhere they wanted me to.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 08, 2019, 08:55:35 AM
Coldest day of the winter at Beans House.
32 deg now, won't break 40 deg today.  And windy.  There is even a chance of snow flurries which will surely give a couple of our local weathermen woodies.
Hope they're prepared for some shrinkage.
It works the opposite for them. The worse the weather the bigger and harder they get.  Or so I'm told.  Why else would they stand on a beach in a hurricane?
CNS, true enough.
Though, if they were paying me TV weatherman money, I'd stand damn near anywhere they wanted me to.
From the looks of those guys you'd have to shave your head just to get an interview.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2019, 09:06:17 AM
Coldest day of the winter at Beans House.
32 deg now, won't break 40 deg today.  And windy.  There is even a chance of snow flurries which will surely give a couple of our local weathermen woodies.
Hope they're prepared for some shrinkage.
It works the opposite for them. The worse the weather the bigger and harder they get.  Or so I'm told.  Why else would they stand on a beach in a hurricane?
CNS, true enough.
Though, if they were paying me TV weatherman money, I'd stand damn near anywhere they wanted me to.
From the looks of those guys you'd have to shave your head just to get an interview.
I already use the shortest clipper, shaving it all the way down wouldn't be a big stretch. Lol
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2019, 09:07:36 AM
Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
Never heard of them either.

Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2019, 09:07:55 AM
Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
Never heard of them either, but In and Out is well placed, IMFO.
+2
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2019, 09:09:22 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor, GettingCleanDean, and AllThreeDaves.
Howdy, Bean.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2019, 09:11:05 AM
Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
We have them here.  Meh..
I think my favorite is Bobby's Burgers, started by Bobby Flay. Real burgers and tasty toppings. I think Red Robin is similar, but never been to one.
Red Robin is not in the fast food category , never seen a Boobys and don’t know about it
We have a Bobby's nearby but we usually end up at SmashBurger or 5Guys.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: sfish on February 08, 2019, 09:20:50 AM
Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
We have them here.  Meh..
I think my favorite is Bobby's Burgers, started by Bobby Flay. Real burgers and tasty toppings. I think Red Robin is similar, but never been to one.
Red Robin is not in the fast food category , never seen a Boobys and don’t know about it
Well Dave, Booby's is a very different establishment. I'm not certain but burgers are likely not what they're known for
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: sfish on February 08, 2019, 09:21:52 AM
Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
We have them here.  Meh..
I think my favorite is Bobby's Burgers, started by Bobby Flay. Real burgers and tasty toppings. I think Red Robin is similar, but never been to one.
Red Robin is not in the fast food category , never seen a Boobys and don’t know about it
We have a Bobby's nearby but we usually end up at SmashBurger or 5Guys.
Never seen a Bobby's, SmashBurger and 5 Guys are our favorites, very different fries at 5 Guys
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2019, 09:27:39 AM
Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
We have them here.  Meh..
I think my favorite is Bobby's Burgers, started by Bobby Flay. Real burgers and tasty toppings. I think Red Robin is similar, but never been to one.
Red Robin is not in the fast food category , never seen a Boobys and don’t know about it
Well Dave, Booby's is a very different establishment. I'm not certain but burgers are likely not what they're known for
We got 5 or 6 booby joints around town?

I am amazed it took that long for someone to catch that😂
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2019, 09:27:47 AM
Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
We have them here.  Meh..
I think my favorite is Bobby's Burgers, started by Bobby Flay. Real burgers and tasty toppings. I think Red Robin is similar, but never been to one.
Red Robin is not in the fast food category , never seen a Boobys and don’t know about it
Well Dave, Booby's is a very different establishment. I'm not certain but burgers are likely not what they're known for
No one goes to Booby's for burgers, and no one goes to Hooters for wings.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2019, 09:28:18 AM
Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
We have them here.  Meh..
I think my favorite is Bobby's Burgers, started by Bobby Flay. Real burgers and tasty toppings. I think Red Robin is similar, but never been to one.
Red Robin is not in the fast food category , never seen a Boobys and don’t know about it
We have a Bobby's nearby but we usually end up at SmashBurger or 5Guys.
Never seen a Bobby's, SmashBurger and 5 Guys are our favorites, very different fries at 5 Guys
We do SmashBurger on Tuesdays a lot because kids eat free. Plus I buy $100 worth of gift cards at Costco for $80 for that instant discount.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2019, 09:28:46 AM
Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
We have them here.  Meh..
I think my favorite is Bobby's Burgers, started by Bobby Flay. Real burgers and tasty toppings. I think Red Robin is similar, but never been to one.
Red Robin is not in the fast food category , never seen a Boobys and don’t know about it
We have a Bobby's nearby but we usually end up at SmashBurger or 5Guys.
Never seen a Bobby's, SmashBurger and 5 Guys are our favorites, very different fries at 5 Guys
I have heard of Smashburger but have not seen one that I can recall.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2019, 09:29:19 AM
Meeting time... Again.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2019, 09:33:10 AM
Time for my walk, last opportunity for a few days to walk with wonderful weather
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: sfish on February 08, 2019, 09:38:49 AM
Results of the best fast food burger survey.....The result? America’s favorite burger chain is Culver’s, the Midwest-based fast-casual restaurant chain best known for its ButterBurgers. Can't say I've even heard of them.   In and Out was second.
We have them here.  Meh..
I think my favorite is Bobby's Burgers, started by Bobby Flay. Real burgers and tasty toppings. I think Red Robin is similar, but never been to one.
Red Robin is not in the fast food category , never seen a Boobys and don’t know about it
Well Dave, Booby's is a very different establishment. I'm not certain but burgers are likely not what they're known for
We got 5 or 6 booby joints around town?

I am amazed it took that long for someone to catch that😂
Same here, I had to look twice to make sure
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 08, 2019, 10:03:14 AM
damn I wish she wasn't so young!
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2019, 10:18:34 AM
damn I wish she wasn't so young!
Damn I wish you knew how a camera phone worked!
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 08, 2019, 10:22:28 AM
damn I wish she wasn't so young!
Damn I wish you knew how a camera phone worked!
that's just not right.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2019, 10:30:08 AM
damn I wish she wasn't so young!
Damn I wish you knew how a camera phone worked!
that's just not right.
Young people don't know that. They live in an Instagram world.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 08, 2019, 10:37:31 AM
damn I wish she wasn't so young!
Damn I wish you knew how a camera phone worked!
that's just not right.
Young people don't know that. They live in an Instagram world.
maybe this will help curb my lust.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2019, 10:38:27 AM
damn I wish she wasn't so young!
Damn I wish you knew how a camera phone worked!
that's just not right.
A lot about this situation isn't right.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2019, 10:40:00 AM
damn I wish she wasn't so young!
Damn I wish you knew how a camera phone worked!
that's just not right.
Young people don't know that. They live in an Instagram world.
maybe this will help curb my lust.
That's a fine smoke, to be sure.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 08, 2019, 10:46:04 AM
damn I wish she wasn't so young!
Damn I wish you knew how a camera phone worked!
that's just not right.
A lot about this situation isn't right.
not my fault she's uninhibited and an exhibitionist. or just a fucking tease.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2019, 10:59:09 AM
damn I wish she wasn't so young!
Damn I wish you knew how a camera phone worked!
that's just not right.
Young people don't know that. They live in an Instagram world.
maybe this will help curb my lust.
I was so excited while the photo was loading in Tapatalk. What a let down.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2019, 10:59:45 AM
damn I wish she wasn't so young!
Damn I wish you knew how a camera phone worked!
that's just not right.
A lot about this situation isn't right.
not my fault she's uninhibited and an exhibitionist. or just a fucking tease.
Quite literally, it seems.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 08, 2019, 11:19:35 AM
damn I wish she wasn't so young!
Damn I wish you knew how a camera phone worked!
that's just not right.
A lot about this situation isn't right.
not my fault she's uninhibited and an exhibitionist. or just a fucking tease.
Quite literally, it seems.
here. best I'll do.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2019, 11:22:34 AM
damn I wish she wasn't so young!
Damn I wish you knew how a camera phone worked!
that's just not right.
A lot about this situation isn't right.
not my fault she's uninhibited and an exhibitionist. or just a fucking tease.
Quite literally, it seems.
here. best I'll do.
And another letdown for Tony, I imagine.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2019, 11:30:41 AM
Holy shit, that's a lot of meth:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/authorities-seize-record-setting-1-7-tons-meth-094603101--abc-news-topstories.html
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2019, 11:31:14 AM
Holy shit, that's a lot of meth:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/authorities-seize-record-setting-1-7-tons-meth-094603101--abc-news-topstories.html
Also, makes me wonder how they dispose of this stuff after the fact.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2019, 11:42:01 AM
damn I wish she wasn't so young!
(Knowing she is at least 21). Even Hillary Clinton realized “What Damn Difference Does It Make”

Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 08, 2019, 12:05:04 PM
damn I wish she wasn't so young!
(Knowing she is at least 21). Even Hillary Clinton realized “What Damn Difference Does It Make”
I'm not Hillary.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 08, 2019, 12:06:36 PM
Holy shit, that's a lot of meth:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/authorities-seize-record-setting-1-7-tons-meth-094603101--abc-news-topstories.html
somebody is out alot of money.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 08, 2019, 12:07:18 PM
damn I wish she wasn't so young!
Damn I wish you knew how a camera phone worked!
that's just not right.
A lot about this situation isn't right.
not my fault she's uninhibited and an exhibitionist. or just a fucking tease.
Quite literally, it seems.
here. best I'll do.
And another letdown for Tony, I imagine.
that's Tony.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2019, 12:44:46 PM
damn I wish she wasn't so young!
Damn I wish you knew how a camera phone worked!
that's just not right.
A lot about this situation isn't right.
not my fault she's uninhibited and an exhibitionist. or just a fucking tease.
Quite literally, it seems.
here. best I'll do.
And another letdown for Tony, I imagine.
No joke.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2019, 12:46:57 PM
Contem'plate' this one... Pun is completely intended.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190208/d3263580b3be890f9d353e73beb0c316.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2019, 01:19:44 PM
Ready for 🔥

Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2019, 01:24:23 PM
Contem'plate' this one... Pun is completely intended.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190208/d3263580b3be890f9d353e73beb0c316.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2019, 01:26:23 PM
Contemplation Lull?
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: bluecollar on February 08, 2019, 01:26:29 PM
Ready for
That looks good
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2019, 01:31:08 PM
Ready for
That looks good
Pretty tasty 😋
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 08, 2019, 01:36:32 PM
Ready for
That looks good
Pretty tasty 😋
TNWSS
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2019, 01:40:01 PM
Ready for
That looks good
Pretty tasty 😋
TNWSS
👎
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: bluecollar on February 08, 2019, 01:48:02 PM
Contem'plate' this one... Pun is completely intended.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190208/d3263580b3be890f9d353e73beb0c316.jpg)
That was good stuff right there. I like illusion art.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2019, 01:55:05 PM
Ready for
That's a nice stick.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2019, 01:56:17 PM
Contem'plate' this one... Pun is completely intended.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190208/d3263580b3be890f9d353e73beb0c316.jpg)
That was good stuff right there. I like illusion art.
TWSS?
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 08, 2019, 02:21:11 PM
Just about ready to power this thing down and log off. Daddy/daughter dance tonight, should be my last one, since it seems like they only do it at the elementary school level. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2019, 02:24:45 PM
Ready for
That's a nice stick.
And a well deserved TWSS👍
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2019, 02:32:34 PM
Just about ready to power this thing down and log off. Daddy/daughter dance tonight, should be my last one, since it seems like they only do it at the elementary school level. Hazzuh!
Have fun.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2019, 03:14:35 PM
I'm gonna have to smoke a cigar before the next cold front comes. I'm looking to set fire to something in about an hour.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 08, 2019, 03:18:51 PM
Guardian of the Farm toro and coffee in the man cave.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2019, 03:19:38 PM
Guardian of the Farm toro and coffee in the man cave.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2019, 03:29:03 PM
I'm gonna have to smoke a cigar before the next cold front comes. I'm looking to set fire to something in about an hour.
Decided on a Rocky Patel Decade Cameroon toro. It's been sitting for a while now. It should be ready to go. T - 61 minutes...
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2019, 03:35:42 PM
Just about ready to power this thing down and log off. Daddy/daughter dance tonight, should be my last one, since it seems like they only do it at the elementary school level. Hazzuh!
Yea, cut it off just before you become embarrassing to them.  Protect your ego.
Enjoy the evening.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2019, 03:36:21 PM
Guardian of the Farm toro and coffee in the man cave.
Winner, Winner!
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 08, 2019, 03:36:56 PM
Got painters set, got carpet and flooring set, scheduled.  Let the games begin.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 08, 2019, 03:38:28 PM
Got painters set, got carpet and flooring set, scheduled.  Let the games begin.
Will you be hiring multiple dumpsters like another SC transplant we know?
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 08, 2019, 04:02:43 PM
Sleeting heavily here now.  Rush hour traffic freak-out in 3...2....1....
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2019, 04:46:44 PM
Got painters set, got carpet and flooring set, scheduled.  Let the games begin.
Will you be hiring multiple dumpsters like another SC transplant we know?
Simplest way for a mass thinning.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 08, 2019, 04:47:11 PM
Sleeting heavily here now.  Rush hour traffic freak-out in 3...2....1....
PTL I am not dealing with that!
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: bluecollar on February 08, 2019, 04:54:03 PM
Got painters set, got carpet and flooring set, scheduled.  Let the games begin.
Having a floor put in next week. They have to pull up the previous one. The job went so bad you couldn't pass it off on a blind guy.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: bluecollar on February 08, 2019, 04:56:19 PM
Sleeting heavily here now.  Rush hour traffic freak-out in 3...2....1....
High winds gusting here of 50 mph +
In the man cave with RP edge Maduro
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: bluecollar on February 08, 2019, 05:00:07 PM
Sleeting heavily here now.  Rush hour traffic freak-out in 3...2....1....
High winds gusting here of 50 mph +
In the man cave with RP edge Maduro
I bet National Grid are busy.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190208/2c48cbf1d8140a5c29cc0d33edf134fe.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: bluecollar on February 08, 2019, 05:27:22 PM
Going to eat at Texas Roadhouse. Have a good night.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 08, 2019, 05:33:35 PM
fixed lunch for the 'housekeeper' then I went to the beach. I came home to a clean house and a thank you note.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 08, 2019, 05:40:58 PM
JOYA Red toro and coffee.
a bit tighter draw than I like. hope it loosens up.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 08, 2019, 05:53:58 PM
JOYA Red toro and coffee.
a bit tighter draw than I like. hope it loosens up.
TNWHS
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 08, 2019, 05:55:09 PM
Going to eat at Texas Roadhouse. Have a good night.
Enjoy your dinner.  Don't eat too many peanuts, spoil your appetite.  ;)
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on February 08, 2019, 06:34:37 PM
JOYA Red toro and coffee.
a bit tighter draw than I like. hope it loosens up.
I'm very disappointed.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: razgueado on February 08, 2019, 06:45:10 PM
Evening, muchachos. Snowmageddon 2019 has started here in the Pacific Northwest.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: razgueado on February 08, 2019, 06:46:59 PM
...and it's predicted to get worse.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190208/73359eb50e36680c0d105c626d7a2506.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2019, 07:36:08 PM
Going to eat at Texas Roadhouse. Have a good night.
What kind of beer did you go with? We have one of those nearby. I like that place.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2019, 07:37:51 PM
JOYA Red toro and coffee.
a bit tighter draw than I like. hope it loosens up.
I'm very disappointed.
A bad draw will do that. Generally, not a bad stick.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2019, 07:38:23 PM
...and it's predicted to get worse.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190208/73359eb50e36680c0d105c626d7a2506.jpg)
Looks pretty though.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: razgueado on February 08, 2019, 07:40:14 PM
...and it's predicted to get worse.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190208/73359eb50e36680c0d105c626d7a2506.jpg)
Looks pretty though.
Yeah, until I have to go out and haul amateurs home.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2019, 07:42:20 PM
I'm gonna have to smoke a cigar before the next cold front comes. I'm looking to set fire to something in about an hour.
Decided on a Rocky Patel Decade Cameroon toro. It's been sitting for a while now. It should be ready to go. T - 61 minutes...
Just an ok cigar for me. It was a bit windy and hard to enjoy. Got some cinnamon notes but mostly tasted woodsy. Smelled like twigs and tree bark. Sorry, can't distinguish exact type of tree.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190209/d66f555c78cf5e299c46b4159d29fbf0.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190209/21907a8e198bdbd74361ac49e7e2b636.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on February 08, 2019, 08:38:21 PM
I'm gonna have to smoke a cigar before the next cold front comes. I'm looking to set fire to something in about an hour.
Decided on a Rocky Patel Decade Cameroon toro. It's been sitting for a while now. It should be ready to go. T - 61 minutes...
Just an ok cigar for me. It was a bit windy and hard to enjoy. Got some cinnamon notes but mostly tasted woodsy. Smelled like twigs and tree bark. Sorry, can't distinguish exact type of tree.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190209/d66f555c78cf5e299c46b4159d29fbf0.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190209/21907a8e198bdbd74361ac49e7e2b636.jpg)
Sheesh!  Inquiring minds want to know the type of tree.  Evening Tony.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 08, 2019, 08:50:32 PM
I'm gonna have to smoke a cigar before the next cold front comes. I'm looking to set fire to something in about an hour.
Decided on a Rocky Patel Decade Cameroon toro. It's been sitting for a while now. It should be ready to go. T - 61 minutes...
Just an ok cigar for me. It was a bit windy and hard to enjoy. Got some cinnamon notes but mostly tasted woodsy. Smelled like twigs and tree bark. Sorry, can't distinguish exact type of tree.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190209/d66f555c78cf5e299c46b4159d29fbf0.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190209/21907a8e198bdbd74361ac49e7e2b636.jpg)
Sheesh!  Inquiring minds want to know the type of tree.  Evening Tony.
Gun to my head, I'd have to say birch.

Howdy, Mikey.

Edit: I take it back. Definitely sycamore.
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 08, 2019, 10:24:09 PM
JOYA Red toro and coffee.
a bit tighter draw than I like. hope it loosens up.
I'm very disappointed.
TWSS!
Title: Re: 2/8/2019
Post by: Threebean on February 08, 2019, 10:28:07 PM
I'm gonna have to smoke a cigar before the next cold front comes. I'm looking to set fire to something in about an hour.
Decided on a Rocky Patel Decade Cameroon toro. It's been sitting for a while now. It should be ready to go. T - 61 minutes...
Just an ok cigar for me. It was a bit windy and hard to enjoy. Got some cinnamon notes but mostly tasted woodsy. Smelled like twigs and tree bark. Sorry, can't distinguish exact type of tree.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190209/d66f555c78cf5e299c46b4159d29fbf0.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190209/21907a8e198bdbd74361ac49e7e2b636.jpg)
Sheesh!  Inquiring minds want to know the type of tree.  Evening Tony.
Gun to my head, I'd have to say birch.

Howdy, Mikey.

Edit: I take it back. Definitely sycamore.
California, American, English, or Arizona sycamore?  Come on, man, you'll have to up your game if you're going to play in the cigar review big leagues.