CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on February 11, 2020, 12:08:15 AM

Title: 2/11/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on February 11, 2020, 12:08:15 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: bluecollar on February 11, 2020, 05:37:00 AM
Good morning Guys. Going to check the boilers.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2020, 05:51:02 AM
Good morning Guys. Going to check the boilers.
Check away, Rick.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2020, 06:31:54 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2020, 06:58:07 AM
GFY!
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2020, 07:05:29 AM
GFY!
#same!
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2020, 07:06:04 AM
Busy trying to find a house for CF. Place we went last year is booked one of the days, so that one's out.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2020, 07:19:54 AM
good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2020, 07:21:06 AM
Good morning Guys. Going to check the boilers.
no need for boiler checking here. 65° and heading to mid 80's.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2020, 07:21:39 AM
Oliva O maduro and coffee going here.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2020, 07:22:29 AM
GFY!
thank you. can we have another?
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2020, 07:22:43 AM
Busy trying to find a house for CF. Place we went last year is booked one of the days, so that one's out.
oops.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: bluecollar on February 11, 2020, 07:28:36 AM
GFY!
thank you. can we have another?
GFY and your weather
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: bluecollar on February 11, 2020, 07:29:34 AM
Good morning Tony, Dave, and Deano
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2020, 08:17:16 AM
GFY!
thank you. can we have another?
GFY and your weather
I still have nightmares.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2020, 08:20:49 AM
Morning Rick, Dave, Tony and Dean. A little preoccupied getting acquainted with my new boarder. Kinda hard to type and pet at the same time.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2020, 08:24:17 AM
GFY!
thank you. can we have another?
GFY and your weather
I still have nightmares.
Aw, come on, you didn't know any better.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 11, 2020, 08:26:28 AM
Good morning Tony, Dean, Rick, KennelDave, and WaitedTooLongDave.  Cold and wet all day here.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 11, 2020, 08:28:13 AM
Morning Rick, Dave, Tony and Dean. A little preoccupied getting acquainted with my new boarder. Kinda hard to type and pet at the same time.
Seems like a young pup, spending all day with Grandpa, would grow up thinking your are his master. But what do I know.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2020, 08:31:58 AM
Deals From Our Sponsors

Atlantic Cigar Co. — Last Call Habano Corticas (Box of 25, $75)
Cigar Hustler — La Flor Dominicana Football Special Edition (Box of 10, $153)
Corona Cigar Co. — CFCF Toast Across America Set 2019 (Box of 2, $50)
Famous Smoke Shop — Free Shipping (Code: FREESHIP2020)
JR Cigars — Cabanas Torpedo (Box of 20, $171.95)
Luis Martinez — 611 Factory Throwouts Buy Two, Get One Free
STOGIES World Class Cigars — H-Town 5-Count Sampler (Sampler of 5, $39.49)
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: bluecollar on February 11, 2020, 08:37:49 AM
Beautiful pup! Good morning Clemson Dave and Mr Bean.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2020, 08:47:27 AM
Morning Rick, Dave, Tony and Dean. A little preoccupied getting acquainted with my new boarder. Kinda hard to type and pet at the same time.
sucker for blonds I see. 😊
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2020, 08:48:18 AM
Good morning Tony, Dean, Rick, KennelDave, and WaitedTooLongDave.  Cold and wet all day here.
morning Mark.
lots of green lights in your commute?
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 11, 2020, 09:09:16 AM
Good morning Tony, Dean, Rick, KennelDave, and WaitedTooLongDave.  Cold and wet all day here.
morning Mark.
lots of green lights in your commute?
Six of seven were green, so not bad. A couple went to yellow as I passed through; I felt good about those.  (Yes, I am easily amused).
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2020, 09:14:02 AM
Busy trying to find a house for CF. Place we went last year is booked one of the days, so that one's out.
oops.
Never fear, new house has been booked.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2020, 09:25:14 AM
Busy trying to find a house for CF. Place we went last year is booked one of the days, so that one's out.
Would you consider a change of venue? Meaning, driving to Connecticut instead? I'm trying to put something together. It's in the REALLY EARLY stages and may not work out but I'd like to get an idea if there is any interest.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2020, 09:25:53 AM
GFY!
thank you. can we have another?
Not all at once. Good morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2020, 09:27:03 AM
Morning Rick, Dave, Tony and Dean. A little preoccupied getting acquainted with my new boarder. Kinda hard to type and pet at the same time.
Who's the bitch?
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2020, 09:27:51 AM
time for water therapy and then wash/wax the truck.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2020, 09:28:09 AM
Busy trying to find a house for CF. Place we went last year is booked one of the days, so that one's out.
oops.
Never fear, new house has been booked.
Dang, looks like I was a few minutes late on my post.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2020, 09:28:29 AM
Good morning Tony, Dean, Rick, KennelDave, and WaitedTooLongDave.  Cold and wet all day here.
Good morning, Bean.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2020, 09:31:20 AM
Busy trying to find a house for CF. Place we went last year is booked one of the days, so that one's out.
oops.
Never fear, new house has been booked.
Dang, looks like I was a few minutes late on my post.
Well, now you have over a year to plan. Lol
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2020, 09:39:30 AM
Busy trying to find a house for CF. Place we went last year is booked one of the days, so that one's out.
oops.
Never fear, new house has been booked.
Dang, looks like I was a few minutes late on my post.
Well, now you have over a year to plan. Lol
Indeed. But do you think you'd be up to driving three more hours?
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: razgueado on February 11, 2020, 09:55:20 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2020, 09:58:11 AM
Busy trying to find a house for CF. Place we went last year is booked one of the days, so that one's out.
oops.
Never fear, new house has been booked.
Dang, looks like I was a few minutes late on my post.
Well, now you have over a year to plan. Lol
Indeed. But do you think you'd be up to driving three more hours?
Depending on the happenings and the company, it's definitely possible.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2020, 09:58:22 AM
Morning, muchachos.
welcome to the green light extra driving puppy boiler party Raz.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: razgueado on February 11, 2020, 10:03:38 AM

Morning, muchachos.
welcome to the green light extra driving puppy boiler party Raz.

We're boiling puppies?
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2020, 10:10:54 AM

Morning, muchachos.
welcome to the green light extra driving puppy boiler party Raz.

We're boiling puppies?
Don't knock it in until you've tried it.

Good morning, Raz.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: razgueado on February 11, 2020, 10:24:56 AM

Morning, muchachos.
welcome to the green light extra driving puppy boiler party Raz.

We're boiling puppies?
Don't knock it in until you've tried it.

Good morning, Raz.
Morning, Tony, and everyone.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2020, 10:30:28 AM
time to tackle the truck.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2020, 10:32:23 AM

Morning, muchachos.
welcome to the green light extra driving puppy boiler party Raz.

We're boiling puppies?
Don't knock it in until you've tried it.

Good morning, Raz.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2020, 10:43:32 AM
Morning Rick, Dave, Tony and Dean. A little preoccupied getting acquainted with my new boarder. Kinda hard to type and pet at the same time.
sucker for blonds I see. 😊
Yea, probably a trend.  This one will be pretty red as he gets older.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2020, 10:45:49 AM
Morning Rick, Dave, Tony and Dean. A little preoccupied getting acquainted with my new boarder. Kinda hard to type and pet at the same time.
Seems like a young pup, spending all day with Grandpa, would grow up thinking your are his master. But what do I know.
At least that way he will have manners.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2020, 10:47:57 AM
Morning Mr. Bean and Mr. Raz.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2020, 10:50:43 AM
Today is Tuesday, Feb. 11, the 42nd day of 2020. There are 324 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Feb. 11, 1979, followers of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini (hoh-MAY’-nee) seized power in Iran.

On this date:
In 1531, the Church of England grudgingly accepted King Henry VIII as its supreme head.
In 1861, President-elect Abraham Lincoln bade farewell to his adopted hometown of Springfield, Ill., as he headed to Washington for his inauguration.
In 1937, a six-week-old sit-down strike against General Motors ended, with the company agreeing to recognize the United Automobile Workers Union.
In 1945, President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill and Soviet leader Josef Stalin signed the Yalta Agreement, in which Stalin agreed to declare war against Imperial Japan following Nazi Germany’s capitulation.

In 1968, New York City’s fourth and current Madison Square Garden, located on Manhattan’s West Side at the site of what used to be the Pennsylvania Station building, opened with a “Salute to the USO” hosted by Bob Hope and Bing Crosby. (The same evening, the New York Rangers played their final game at the third Garden, tying the Detroit Red Wings 3-3.)
In 1975, Margaret Thatcher was elected leader of Britain’s opposition Conservative Party.
In 1990, South African black activist Nelson Mandela was freed after 27 years in captivity.

In 2008, the Pentagon charged Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (HAH’-leed shayk moh-HAH’-med) and five other detainees at Guantanamo Bay with murder and war crimes in connection with the Sept. 11 attacks.
In 2011, Egypt exploded with joy after pro-democracy protesters brought down President Hosni Mubarak, whose resignation ended three decades of authoritarian rule.
In 2012, pop singer Whitney Houston, 48, was found dead in a hotel room bathtub in Beverly Hills, California.

In 2013, with a few words in Latin, Pope Benedict XVI did what no pope had done in more than half a millennium: announced his resignation. The bombshell came during a routine morning meeting of Vatican cardinals. (The 85-year-old pontiff was succeeded by Pope Francis.)
In 2009, All-Star shortstop Miguel Tejada pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about steroids in baseball. (He was sentenced to a year’s probation.) Rep. John Dingell, D-Mich., who first went to Congress in 1955, became the longest-serving member of the U.S. House of Representatives.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2020, 10:52:22 AM
Ten years ago: Former President Bill Clinton had two stents inserted in one of his heart arteries after being hospitalized in New York with chest pains. Iranian security forces unleashed a crushing sweep against opposition protesters as President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (ah-muh-DEE’-neh-zhahd) used the 31st anniversary of the Islamic revolution to defy the West. British fashion designer Alexander McQueen, 40, was found dead in his London home.

Five years ago: Vowing that Islamic State forces were “going to lose,” President Barack Obama urged Congress to authorize military action while ruling out large-scale U.S. ground combat operations reminiscent of Iraq and Afghanistan. Little League International stripped Jackie Robinson West of the national title after an investigation revealed it had falsified boundaries to field ineligible players; Mountain Ridge Little League was awarded the title. Longtime CBS News correspondent Bob Simon, 73, was killed in a car crash in New York. Hall of Fame basketball coach Jerry Tarkanian, 84, died in Las Vegas.

One year ago: Congressional negotiators reached agreement to prevent a government shutdown and finance construction of new barriers along the U.S.-Mexico border. Freshman Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota apologized for tweets suggesting that members of Congress support Israel because they are being paid to do so; the tweets had brought bipartisan criticism. Robert Bowers, charged with gunning down 11 people at a Pittsburgh synagogue, pleaded not guilty to hate crimes and dozens of other counts. Denver schoolteachers went on strike for the first time in 25 years after failed negotiations with the school district over base pay; schools remained open with administrators and substitute teachers in classrooms. As baseball’s Oakland Athletics began spring training workouts, first-round draft pick Kyler Murray announced that he would pursue a career in the NFL rather than in baseball; Murray had won college football’s Heisman Trophy at Oklahoma.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2020, 10:56:31 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Conrad Janis is 92.
Gospel singer Jimmy Carter is 88.
Fashion designer Mary Quant is 86.
Actress Tina Louise is 82.
Bandleader Sergio Mendes is 79.
Actor Philip Anglim is 68.
Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is 67.
Actress Catherine Hickland is 64.
Rock musician David Uosikkinen (aw-SIK’-ken-ihn) (The Hooters) is 64.
Actress Carey Lowell is 59.
Singer Sheryl Crow is 58.
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is 56.
Actress Jennifer Aniston is 51.
Actor Damian Lewis is 49.
Actress Marisa Petroro is 48.
Singer D’Angelo is 46.
Actor Brice Beckham is 44.
Rock M-C/vocalist Mike Shinoda (Linkin Park) is 43.
Singer-actress Brandy is 41.
Country musician Jon Jones (The Eli Young Band) is 40.
Actor Matthew Lawrence is 40.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Kelly Rowland is 39.
Actress Natalie Dormer is 38.
Singer Aubrey O’Day is 36.
Actress Q’orianka (kohr-ee-AHN’-kuh) Kilcher is 30.
Actor Taylor Lautner is 28.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2020, 11:15:30 AM
Thought for Today: “We had better live as we think, otherwise we shall end up by thinking as we have lived.” [–] Paul Bourget, French author (1852-1935).
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2020, 11:16:56 AM
Thought for Today: “We had better live as we think, otherwise we shall end up by thinking as we have lived.” [–] Paul Bourget, French author (1852-1935).
The French must always be thinking about surrender.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2020, 11:19:11 AM
[...]

Ginger is 82!
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2020, 11:20:51 AM
For those of you that participate...3 days till Valentines Day.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2020, 11:29:03 AM
Good price on some boxes at the Page, Charter Oak, Curivari, Dunbarton, Illusione Rothchildes among others.

https://www.cigarpage.com/boxes-get-burnt.html
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2020, 11:30:14 AM
Espinosa Crema's available at the Sis DoD.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2020, 12:07:07 PM
Tony must have taken everyone out to lunch.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: bluecollar on February 11, 2020, 12:08:43 PM
Place lit up while I was busy.
Dean, I think if you try and tackle the truck your gonna lose. Tony wants to drive all night long. Bean likes the yellow lights. Raz has a dog on the stove. LTG has a new house. Clemson Dave is playing Grand Puppy Poppa and I'm playing with boilers.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 11, 2020, 12:11:16 PM
Place lit up while I was busy.
Dean, I think if you try and tackle the truck your gonna lose. Tony wants to drive all night long. Bean likes the yellow lights. Raz has a dog on the stove. LTG has a new house. Clemson Dave is playing Grand Puppy Poppa and I'm playing with boilers.
Pretty much it.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2020, 12:19:37 PM
Place lit up while I was busy.
Dean, I think if you try and tackle the truck your gonna lose. Tony wants to drive all night long. Bean likes the yellow lights. Raz has a dog on the stove. LTG has a new house. Clemson Dave is playing Grand Puppy Poppa and I'm playing with boilers.
truck washed inside and out. now to wax and clean the glass.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2020, 12:25:12 PM
cigar break.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: sfish on February 11, 2020, 12:26:43 PM
Busy trying to find a house for CF. Place we went last year is booked one of the days, so that one's out.
Would you consider a change of venue? Meaning, driving to Connecticut instead? I'm trying to put something together. It's in the REALLY EARLY stages and may not work out but I'd like to get an idea if there is any interest.
Tony, you're being too hard on yourself. When has a plan of yours not worked out?
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2020, 12:41:50 PM
Good price on some boxes at the Page, Charter Oak, Curivari, Dunbarton, Illusione Rothchildes among others.

https://www.cigarpage.com/boxes-get-burnt.html
Nice.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2020, 12:44:18 PM
Busy trying to find a house for CF. Place we went last year is booked one of the days, so that one's out.
Would you consider a change of venue? Meaning, driving to Connecticut instead? I'm trying to put something together. It's in the REALLY EARLY stages and may not work out but I'd like to get an idea if there is any interest.
Tony, you're being too hard on yourself. When has a plan of yours not worked out?
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2020, 12:45:56 PM

Today’s Birthdays:

Gospel singer Jimmy Carter is 88.

Not to be confused with the older, former President.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2020, 12:46:32 PM
Tony must have taken everyone out to lunch.
Tony is overwhelmed and swamped.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2020, 12:48:07 PM
Busy trying to find a house for CF. Place we went last year is booked one of the days, so that one's out.
Would you consider a change of venue? Meaning, driving to Connecticut instead? I'm trying to put something together. It's in the REALLY EARLY stages and may not work out but I'd like to get an idea if there is any interest.
Tony, you're being too hard on yourself. When has a plan of yours not worked out?
NEVER! GFY.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2020, 12:48:15 PM
Busy trying to find a house for CF. Place we went last year is booked one of the days, so that one's out.
Would you consider a change of venue? Meaning, driving to Connecticut instead? I'm trying to put something together. It's in the REALLY EARLY stages and may not work out but I'd like to get an idea if there is any interest.
Tony, you're being too hard on yourself. When has a plan of yours not worked out?
Especially when he has such firm details so far. :D
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2020, 01:01:14 PM
Busy trying to find a house for CF. Place we went last year is booked one of the days, so that one's out.
Would you consider a change of venue? Meaning, driving to Connecticut instead? I'm trying to put something together. It's in the REALLY EARLY stages and may not work out but I'd like to get an idea if there is any interest.
Tony, you're being too hard on yourself. When has a plan of yours not worked out?
Fishy poppin' in for a timely zinger.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2020, 01:01:35 PM
Hey Fishy.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2020, 01:41:26 PM
Busy trying to find a house for CF. Place we went last year is booked one of the days, so that one's out.
Would you consider a change of venue? Meaning, driving to Connecticut instead? I'm trying to put something together. It's in the REALLY EARLY stages and may not work out but I'd like to get an idea if there is any interest.
Tony, you're being too hard on yourself. When has a plan of yours not worked out?
Fishy poppin' in for a timely zinger.
You never know when he's lurking just below the surface.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 11, 2020, 02:21:12 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2020, 02:24:45 PM
And that concludes this afternoon's CigarBanter programming...
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2020, 02:44:50 PM
all done. 😊
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: sfish on February 11, 2020, 03:07:44 PM
Hey Fishy.
Afternoon David!
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2020, 03:26:42 PM
beautiful day.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2020, 04:35:16 PM
must be quitting time, or something.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2020, 04:59:10 PM
beautiful day.
GFY. It's actually not that bad here either but not as good as you've got it. Raining here the last couple of days and now that's stopped. The bitter cold is due on Friday.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2020, 04:59:52 PM
all done.
The truck is looking pretty nice. Can you wash my cars too?
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2020, 05:03:30 PM
all done.
The truck is looking pretty nice. Can you wash my cars too?
absolutely, but you have to deliver.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: bluecollar on February 11, 2020, 05:15:18 PM
beautiful day.
GFY. It's actually not that bad here either but not as good as you've got it. Raining here the last couple of days and now that's stopped. The bitter cold is due on Friday.
Same here. 11 degrees is the high for Friday. Get out and smoke something tonight Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: bluecollar on February 11, 2020, 05:17:01 PM
all done.
Looking good Dean. What kind of gas mileage do you get?
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2020, 05:20:41 PM
all done.
Looking good Dean. What kind of gas mileage do you get?
so far 25.2 mpg.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: bluecollar on February 11, 2020, 05:28:30 PM
all done.
Looking good Dean. What kind of gas mileage do you get?
so far 25.2 mpg.
Wow that's pretty good for a truck that size. My Equinox AWD gets 16.5 between city and highway. I have the V6
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2020, 05:37:19 PM
all done.
Looking good Dean. What kind of gas mileage do you get?
so far 25.2 mpg.
Wow that's pretty good for a truck that size. My Equinox AWD gets 16.5 between city and highway. I have the V6
I have a V6 also, on demand 4x4 that I've used twice in the rain on the dirt  Old Dump Road in Yankeetown.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 11, 2020, 06:13:28 PM
all done.
The truck is looking pretty nice. Can you wash my cars too?
absolutely, but you have to deliver.
TWSS
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 11, 2020, 06:15:18 PM
beautiful day.
GFY. It's actually not that bad here either but not as good as you've got it. Raining here the last couple of days and now that's stopped. The bitter cold is due on Friday.
Same here. 11 degrees is the high for Friday. Get out and smoke something tonight Mr. Mayor.
Oof, that's nuts.  Sunny and 55 degrees for a high here Friday.  8)
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2020, 06:20:22 PM
all done.
Looking good Dean. What kind of gas mileage do you get?
I'm still in the office.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2020, 06:25:22 PM
all done.
Looking good Dean. What kind of gas mileage do you get?
I'm still in the office.
why?
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2020, 06:56:04 PM
all done.
Looking good Dean. What kind of gas mileage do you get?
I'm still in the office.
why?
Doing my best not to get fired. Too many balls juggling and I can't afford to drop any.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2020, 06:56:43 PM
Heading home now and will continue working from there.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: bluecollar on February 11, 2020, 07:00:20 PM
This cigar reminds me of the great Eroia family Camacho cigars from back in the day. Really, really good.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200212/c50f181150e42072d5fec5e8a86242e3.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: bluecollar on February 11, 2020, 07:01:40 PM
Heading home now and will continue working from there.
You need to get that Man Cave built for evenings like this.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 11, 2020, 07:07:11 PM
Heading home now and will continue working from there.
You need to get that Man Cave built for evenings like this.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 11, 2020, 07:47:42 PM
Heading home now and will continue working from there.
UN has you working after work?
🤣🤣🤣
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 11, 2020, 10:03:22 PM
Heading home now and will continue working from there.
UN has you working after work?

It's definitely not the cushy job you all promised it would be.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 11, 2020, 10:20:57 PM
Heading home now and will continue working from there.
UN has you working after work?

It's definitely not the cushy job you all promised it would be.
But that just it, it's not a job, its consulting...they can treat you far worse than employees.
Title: Re: 2/11/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 11, 2020, 10:24:22 PM
Heading home now and will continue working from there.
UN has you working after work?

It's definitely not the cushy job you all promised it would be.
But that just it, it's not a job, its consulting...they can treat you far worse than employees.
But it's the UN where it's all about fairness and equity and such.