CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 05, 2019, 12:04:50 AM

Title: 4/5/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on April 05, 2019, 12:04:50 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 05:29:08 AM
Morning Slackers, extra hot cup of Cuban this morning !  One thing about many Keurigs is they make good coffee but you never know how hot it will be.

“Life must be terrible for working people, considering they spend every Friday night celebrating a two-day break from it.“

Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 05:31:08 AM
61° with rain in the area, heavier rain moving in later and staying around most of the day.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 05:37:22 AM
The Sister Daily Deals have obviously chosen to become the shitcan for cigars.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 05:41:57 AM
JAMMING UNDERWAY!
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2019, 05:43:42 AM
Friday!

(https://media.tenor.com/images/39b2db8cc4de1d02527e9042fd446fc9/tenor.gif)
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2019, 05:50:01 AM
Furnace running... Check!

Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 05:52:20 AM
Furnace running... Check!

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor, you better check the boiler checker.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2019, 05:54:40 AM
Furnace running... Check!

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor, you better check the boiler checker.
Pretty sure he's exhausted. Sounded like a long ass day for him yesterday. At least he got to enjoy a cigar at the end of it.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2019, 06:09:47 AM
Furnace running... Check!

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor, you better check the boiler checker.
Pretty sure he's exhausted. Sounded like a long ass day for him yesterday. At least he got to enjoy a cigar at the end of it.
I think I will also be smoking the Fratello Navetta at the end of my work day.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2019, 06:14:38 AM
Got a new grill this week. Weather looking to warm up this weekend, guess I gotta put that bad boy together and retire the old one, which has served us faithfully for 14 years.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 06:26:19 AM
Furnace running... Check!

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor, you better check the boiler checker.
Pretty sure he's exhausted. Sounded like a long ass day for him yesterday. At least he got to enjoy a cigar at the end of it.
I think I will also be smoking the Fratello Navetta at the end of my work day.
I will just go humidiving when smoking time arrives.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2019, 06:40:33 AM
Furnace running... Check!

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor, you better check the boiler checker.
Pretty sure he's exhausted. Sounded like a long ass day for him yesterday. At least he got to enjoy a cigar at the end of it.
I think I will also be smoking the Fratello Navetta at the end of my work day.
I guess not. I forgot to grab one.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2019, 06:41:44 AM
Got a new grill this week. Weather looking to warm up this weekend, guess I gotta put that bad boy together and retire the old one, which has served us faithfully for 14 years.
That's not a fun project but at least you get a huge benefit at the end.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2019, 06:42:16 AM
Furnace running... Check!

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor, you better check the boiler checker.
Pretty sure he's exhausted. Sounded like a long ass day for him yesterday. At least he got to enjoy a cigar at the end of it.
I think I will also be smoking the Fratello Navetta at the end of my work day.
I will just go humidiving when smoking time arrives.
I will be doing the same.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 06:43:45 AM
Early Morning Friday Tug For The Mayor
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 06:44:52 AM
Furnace running... Check!

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor, you better check the boiler checker.
Pretty sure he's exhausted. Sounded like a long ass day for him yesterday. At least he got to enjoy a cigar at the end of it.
I think I will also be smoking the Fratello Navetta at the end of my work day.
I will just go humidiving when smoking time arrives.
I will be doing the same.
👍
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2019, 06:45:42 AM
Got a new grill this week. Weather looking to warm up this weekend, guess I gotta put that bad boy together and retire the old one, which has served us faithfully for 14 years.
That's not a fun project but at least you get a huge benefit at the end.
Right on both counts.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2019, 07:07:23 AM
Early Morning Friday Tug For The Mayor
As much as I love the tug, I'm fascinated by the diagonal line of light that's being created in the photo.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 07:12:18 AM
Early Morning Friday Tug For The Mayor
As much as I love the tug, I'm fascinated by the diagonal line of light that's being created in the photo.
Yeah,I tried to get that out of it but could not overcome that extremely bright light shining right at me.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2019, 07:17:39 AM
Early Morning Friday Tug For The Mayor
As much as I love the tug, I'm fascinated by the diagonal line of light that's being created in the photo.
Yeah,I tried to get that out of it but could not overcome that extremely bright light shining right at me.
It's fine. Don't sweat it. It's just interesting.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 07:37:08 AM
Good Friday morning Boys and Girls.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 07:37:49 AM
Interesting Fratello offering on the CI jam this morning.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 07:39:24 AM
5 Vegas across the board at the Sis.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 07:40:06 AM
Must be Tugboat Friday!

The Kodiak

Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 07:41:38 AM
Furnace running... Check!

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor, you better check the boiler checker.
Pretty sure he's exhausted. Sounded like a long ass day for him yesterday. At least he got to enjoy a cigar at the end of it.
I think I will also be smoking the Fratello Navetta at the end of my work day.
Where ya gonna do that?  Its going to be raining.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2019, 07:41:42 AM
Interesting Fratello offering on the CI jam this morning.
Punch Bareknuckles now.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 07:44:04 AM
Morning SCDave, Tony, FloDave.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 07:44:53 AM
Interesting Fratello offering on the CI jam this morning.
Punch Bareknuckles now.
For a change a new offering, must have been low volume and actually had interest....
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 07:46:31 AM
Interesting Fratello offering on the CI jam this morning.
Punch Bareknuckles now.
For a change a new offering, must have been low volume and actually had interest....
It was a Fratello Oro (connie)....hadn't seen it before.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 07:50:02 AM
Today is Friday, April 5, the 95th day of 2019. There are 270 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On April 5, 1986, two American servicemen and a Turkish woman were killed in the bombing of a West Berlin discotheque, an incident which prompted a U.S. air raid on Libya more than a week later.

On this date:
In 1614, Indian Chief Powhatan’s daughter Pocahontas married Englishman John Rolfe, a widower, in the Virginia Colony.
In 1915, Jess Willard knocked out Jack Johnson in the 26th round of their fight in Havana, Cuba, to claim boxing’s world heavyweight title.

In 1955, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill resigned his office for health reasons. Democrat Richard J. Daley was first elected mayor of Chicago, defeating Republican Robert E. Merriam.
In 1964, Army Gen. Douglas MacArthur died in Washington, D.C., at age 84.
In 1974, Stephen King’s first published novel, “Carrie,” was released by Doubleday.
In 1975, nationalist Chinese leader Chiang Kai-shek died in Taipei at age 87.
In 1976, reclusive billionaire Howard Hughes died in Houston at age 70.
In 1988, a 15-day hijacking ordeal began as gunmen forced a Kuwait Airways jumbo jet to land in Iran.
In 1991, former Sen. John Tower, R-Texas, his daughter Marian and 21 other people were killed in a commuter plane crash near Brunswick, Georgia.
In 2001, Wang Zhizhi became the first Chinese player to play in the NBA when he took the court for Dallas against Atlanta. (Wang scored six points and grabbed three rebounds as the Mavericks beat the Hawks 108-94.)
In 2005, ABC News anchorman Peter Jennings revealed he had lung cancer (he died in August 2005 at age 67).
In 2008, actor Charlton Heston, big-screen hero and later leader of the National Rifle Association, died in Beverly Hills, California, at age 84.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 07:54:44 AM
Ten years ago: North Korea fired a rocket over Japan, defying Washington, Tokyo and others who suspected the launch was a cover for a test of its long-range missile technology. President Barack Obama, visiting Prague, launched an effort to rid the world of nuclear weapons, calling them “the most dangerous legacy of the Cold War.” The Pentagon quietly lifted an 18-year ban on media coverage of fallen U.S. service members.

Five years ago: Millions of Afghans defied Taliban threats and rain as they went to the polls to choose President Hamid Karzai’s successor. (Ashraf Ghani emerged the winner.) Breanna Stewart, UConn’s 6-foot-4 sophomore star, was named The Associated Press Player of the Year. Notre Dame’s Muffet McGraw was selected coach of the year for the second straight season. Award-winning author and environmentalist Peter Matthiessen, 86, died on Long Island, New York.

One year ago: In his first public comments about Stormy Daniels, President Donald Trump said he didn’t know about the $130,000 payment his personal attorney Michael Cohen had made to the porn actress who alleged she had an affair with Trump. In a dramatic escalation of the trade dispute with China, Trump told the U.S. trade representative to consider slapping an additional $100 billion in tariffs on Chinese goods. A Brazilian judge issued an arrest warrant for former President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva (loo-EEZ’ ee-NAH’-see-oh LOO’-luh duh SEEL’-vuh) as the once-popular leader tried to mount a political comeback ahead of October elections; da Silva had sought to stay out of prison while he appealed a corruption conviction. A federal immigration raid took 97 people into custody at a Tennessee meat processing plant.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 07:56:34 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Movie producer Roger Corman is 93.
Former U.S. Secretary of State and former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Colin Powell is 82.
Country singer Tommy Cash is 79.
Actor Michael Moriarty is 78.
Pop singer Allan Clarke (The Hollies) is 77.
Writer-director Peter Greenaway is 77.
Actor Max Gail is 76.
Actress Jane Asher is 73.
Singer Agnetha (ag-NEE’-tah) Faltskog (ABBA) is 69.
Actor Mitch Pileggi is 67.
Singer-songwriter Peter Case is 65.
Hip-hop artist/actor Christopher “Kid” Reid is 55.
Rock musician Mike McCready (Pearl Jam) is 53.
Singer Paula Cole is 51.
Actress Krista Allen is 48.
Actress Victoria Hamilton is 48.
Country singer Pat Green is 47.
Rapper-producer Pharrell (fa-REHL’) Williams is 46.
Rapper/producer Juicy J is 44.
Actor Sterling K. Brown is 43.
Country singer-musician Mike Eli (The Eli Young Band) is 38.
Actress Hayley Atwell is 37.
Actress Lily James is 30.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 07:57:07 AM
Thought for Today: “I realized a long time ago that a belief which does not spring from a conviction in the emotions is no belief at all.” — Evelyn Scott, American author (1893-1963).
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2019, 08:00:01 AM
Interesting Fratello offering on the CI jam this morning.
Punch Bareknuckles now.
For a change a new offering, must have been low volume and actually had interest....
Amazing what happens when you actually mix it up a little bit. Sales!
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 08:08:19 AM
good morning guys. big thunderstorm at 3am. went down to the gulf to watch, then back to bed. coffee and cigar here.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 08:17:36 AM
good morning guys. big thunderstorm at 3am. went down to the gulf to watch, then back to bed. coffee and cigar here.
I think I will join you...well for coffee and cigar anyway.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 05, 2019, 08:26:01 AM
Morning Daves, Mayor, and ThunderStruckDean.  Heading out for the weekend shortly.  Will be back at some point with a cigar and Don Julio Anejo on the rocks.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 08:33:49 AM
Morning Daves, Mayor, and ThunderStruckDean.  Heading out for the weekend shortly.  Will be back at some point with a cigar and Don Julio Anejo on the rocks.
Hello and Goodbye Bean
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 08:34:01 AM
good morning guys. big thunderstorm at 3am. went down to the gulf to watch, then back to bed. coffee and cigar here.
Morning Dean’O
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 08:40:38 AM
good morning guys. big thunderstorm at 3am. went down to the gulf to watch, then back to bed. coffee and cigar here.
I think I will join you...well for coffee and cigar anyway.
coffee and cigar is good.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 08:41:24 AM
good morning guys. big thunderstorm at 3am. went down to the gulf to watch, then back to bed. coffee and cigar here.
Morning Dean’O
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: sfish on April 05, 2019, 08:47:34 AM
Interesting Fratello offering on the CI jam this morning.
Punch Bareknuckles now.
For a change a new offering, must have been low volume and actually had interest....
It was a Fratello Oro (connie)....hadn't seen it before.
They've reviewed very well, for what that's worth
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2019, 08:49:01 AM
Interesting Fratello offering on the CI jam this morning.
Punch Bareknuckles now.
For a change a new offering, must have been low volume and actually had interest....
It was a Fratello Oro (connie)....hadn't seen it before.
They've reviewed very well, for what that's worth
Hi and bye, Mr Fish.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2019, 08:50:10 AM
Good Friday morning Boys and Girls.
That's not for another two weeks. Hi Dave.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2019, 08:51:03 AM
Must be Tugboat Friday!

The Kodiak
That's a nice one.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 05, 2019, 08:54:06 AM
Must be Tugboat Friday!

The Kodiak
That's a nice one.
TWSS
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2019, 08:55:05 AM
Must be Tugboat Friday!

The Kodiak
That's a nice one.
TWSS
Did she?
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2019, 08:58:48 AM
Must be Tugboat Friday!

The Kodiak
That's a nice one.
TWSS
Did she?
Unlikely.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 09:24:30 AM
Must be Tugboat Friday!

The Kodiak
That's a nice one.
TWSS
Did she?
Unlikely.
Spoilsport.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2019, 09:35:42 AM

Must be Tugboat Friday!

The Kodiak
That's a nice one.
TWSS
Did she?
Unlikely.
Spoilsport.

You know who isn't a spoilsport? The woman in your avvy.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2019, 09:45:15 AM

Must be Tugboat Friday!

The Kodiak
That's a nice one.
TWSS
Did she?
Unlikely.
Spoilsport.

You know who isn't a spoilsport? The woman in your avvy.
That's a very elaborate outfit.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 10:04:14 AM

Must be Tugboat Friday!

The Kodiak
That's a nice one.
TWSS
Did she?
Unlikely.
Spoilsport.

You know who isn't a spoilsport? The woman in your avvy.
That's a very elaborate outfit.
it would take forever to get her undressed.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2019, 10:04:50 AM

Must be Tugboat Friday!

The Kodiak
That's a nice one.
TWSS
Did she?
Unlikely.
Spoilsport.

You know who isn't a spoilsport? The woman in your avvy.
That's a very elaborate outfit.
it would take forever to get her undressed.
I was thinking the same.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 10:35:46 AM
Boy & DIL went to the SweetWater Brewery last weekend and brought us back 2 of these cool Beer Glass/Koozie combos.  Looking forward to trying them out this afternoon with some SweetWater 420.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 10:37:11 AM
Rain, rain and more rain!
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 10:39:28 AM
Waiting on the Brown Truck to bring my newest knife today.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 10:46:20 AM
Rain, rain and more rain!
same here. 66° and rain.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 10:54:14 AM
Cigar shopping opportunity for those with some excess time to kill🙄

Boom! Spring Fiver-Fest is on. 900 5-packs up to 75% off, shipped free.

https://www.cigarpage.com/draining-the-fiver-hydrant.html

Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 10:57:13 AM
“The Worst Of Rocky Patel” at Holts today

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2019, 11:00:41 AM

Must be Tugboat Friday!

The Kodiak
That's a nice one.
TWSS
Did she?
Unlikely.
Spoilsport.

You know who isn't a spoilsport? The woman in your avvy.
That's a very elaborate outfit.
it would take forever to get her undressed.
You've got nothing but time. What are you complaining about? I thought you would have enjoyed all the gift wrapping.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2019, 11:11:16 AM

Must be Tugboat Friday!

The Kodiak
That's a nice one.
TWSS
Did she?
Unlikely.
Spoilsport.

You know who isn't a spoilsport? The woman in your avvy.
That's a very elaborate outfit.
it would take forever to get her undressed.
You've got nothing but time. What are you complaining about? I thought you would have enjoyed all the gift wrapping.
Really gets his RA acting up, though.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2019, 11:19:52 AM

Must be Tugboat Friday!

The Kodiak
That's a nice one.
TWSS
Did she?
Unlikely.
Spoilsport.

You know who isn't a spoilsport? The woman in your avvy.
That's a very elaborate outfit.
it would take forever to get her undressed.
You've got nothing but time. What are you complaining about? I thought you would have enjoyed all the gift wrapping.
Really gets his RA acting up, though.
I guess I hadn't looked at it that way.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2019, 11:22:51 AM

Must be Tugboat Friday!

The Kodiak
That's a nice one.
TWSS
Did she?
Unlikely.
Spoilsport.

You know who isn't a spoilsport? The woman in your avvy.
That's a very elaborate outfit.
it would take forever to get her undressed.
You've got nothing but time. What are you complaining about? I thought you would have enjoyed all the gift wrapping.
Really gets his RA acting up, though.
I guess I hadn't looked at it that way.
Spoken like a man enjoying Healthy Joints Privilege. #RALivesMatter
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 11:23:19 AM

Must be Tugboat Friday!

The Kodiak
That's a nice one.
TWSS
Did she?
Unlikely.
Spoilsport.

You know who isn't a spoilsport? The woman in your avvy.
That's a very elaborate outfit.
it would take forever to get her undressed.
You've got nothing but time. What are you complaining about? I thought you would have enjoyed all the gift wrapping.
I got plenty besides time, at my age time is the most valuable thing I have and it goes by very fast!
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 11:26:27 AM
Cigar shopping opportunity for those with some excess time to kill🙄

Boom! Spring Fiver-Fest is on. 900 5-packs up to 75% off, shipped free.

https://www.cigarpage.com/draining-the-fiver-hydrant.html
that's a lot of fucking 5 packs.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 11:28:06 AM

Must be Tugboat Friday!

The Kodiak
That's a nice one.
TWSS
Did she?
Unlikely.
Spoilsport.

You know who isn't a spoilsport? The woman in your avvy.
That's a very elaborate outfit.
it would take forever to get her undressed.
You've got nothing but time. What are you complaining about? I thought you would have enjoyed all the gift wrapping.
Really gets his RA acting up, though.
I guess I hadn't looked at it that way.
Spoken like a man enjoying Healthy Joints Privilege. #RALivesMatter
indeed.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 11:40:24 AM

Must be Tugboat Friday!

The Kodiak
That's a nice one.
TWSS
Did she?
Unlikely.
Spoilsport.

You know who isn't a spoilsport? The woman in your avvy.
That's a very elaborate outfit.
it would take forever to get her undressed.
I was thinking the same.

When you undress a woman you discover in her lingerie clues to her mood and desires. These whispers of silk and satin are our armour, our feathers and fantasy – black-sexy, pink-girlie, white-virginal, red-anything might happen and (we pray) almost certainly will.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 11:42:22 AM
Nudity is fun, especially out of doors, but it is far more erotic when the wrappings are only partly removed from the treasures they conceal. When you undress a woman you are opening the drapes in a darkened room to gaze upon a glimpse of paradise.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 11:53:11 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Car-Dangles-From-Parking-Garage-in-Miami-Springs-508131071.html%3famp=y
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 12:00:39 PM

Must be Tugboat Friday!

The Kodiak
That's a nice one.
TWSS
Did she?
Unlikely.
Spoilsport.

You know who isn't a spoilsport? The woman in your avvy.
That's a very elaborate outfit.
it would take forever to get her undressed.
Well, longer than any of your friends for sure.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 12:01:33 PM

Must be Tugboat Friday!

The Kodiak
That's a nice one.
TWSS
Did she?
Unlikely.
Spoilsport.

You know who isn't a spoilsport? The woman in your avvy.
That's a very elaborate outfit.
it would take forever to get her undressed.
I was thinking the same.
But that's half the fun.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 12:02:59 PM
“The Worst Of Rocky Patel” at Holts today

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html
Now that would be a long list.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 12:03:46 PM

Must be Tugboat Friday!

The Kodiak
That's a nice one.
TWSS
Did she?
Unlikely.
Spoilsport.

You know who isn't a spoilsport? The woman in your avvy.
That's a very elaborate outfit.
it would take forever to get her undressed.
You've got nothing but time. What are you complaining about? I thought you would have enjoyed all the gift wrapping.
My thinking exactly!
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 12:12:29 PM
UNC womens basketball coach accused of making racist remarks...

Since when does "hang us out to dry" mean the same thing as “hanged from trees with nooses”
Safe room time methinks...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/unc-coach-sylvia-hatchell-denies-report-of-racist-remarks-to-players-her-lawyer-says/ar-BBVDjDG?ocid=spartandhp
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 12:13:40 PM
Headed to PF Chang’s to pick up lunches.  BOGO Friday for Shrimp Pad Thai
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 12:14:33 PM
Speaking of womens basketball, I'm sure Mr. Bean is ready for an evening of watching his Lady Irish play in the semi's.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 12:17:06 PM
Headed to PF Chang’s to pick up lunches.  BOGO Friday for Shrimp Pad Thai
Do you have any Pie Wie's near you?  It's a "fast food/take out" version of PF Chang.  Many of the same offerings.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 12:21:22 PM
Chick-fil-a being banned from airports as well as college campuses...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/chick-fil-a-banned-from-second-airport-in-two-weeks/ar-BBVDcoF?ocid=spartanntp
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 12:21:59 PM
UNC womens basketball coach accused of making racist remarks...

Since when does "hang us out to dry" mean the same thing as “hanged from trees with nooses”
Safe room time methinks...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/unc-coach-sylvia-hatchell-denies-report-of-racist-remarks-to-players-her-lawyer-says/ar-BBVDjDG?ocid=spartandhp
clotheslines will soon be outlawed.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2019, 12:36:09 PM
UNC womens basketball coach accused of making racist remarks...

Since when does "hang us out to dry" mean the same thing as “hanged from trees with nooses”
Safe room time methinks...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/unc-coach-sylvia-hatchell-denies-report-of-racist-remarks-to-players-her-lawyer-says/ar-BBVDjDG?ocid=spartandhp
I don't know, that's a lot of people to transfer out of the school recently if there wasn't a problem.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2019, 12:36:51 PM
UNC womens basketball coach accused of making racist remarks...

Since when does "hang us out to dry" mean the same thing as “hanged from trees with nooses”
Safe room time methinks...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/unc-coach-sylvia-hatchell-denies-report-of-racist-remarks-to-players-her-lawyer-says/ar-BBVDjDG?ocid=spartandhp
clotheslines will soon be outlawed.
Shouldn't be hanging clothes outside in the wind anyways. That's how clothes get cancer.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: sfish on April 05, 2019, 12:39:26 PM
Interesting Fratello offering on the CI jam this morning.
Punch Bareknuckles now.
For a change a new offering, must have been low volume and actually had interest....
It was a Fratello Oro (connie)....hadn't seen it before.
They've reviewed very well, for what that's worth
Hi and bye, Mr Fish.
GFY!!
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2019, 12:59:21 PM
Interesting Fratello offering on the CI jam this morning.
Punch Bareknuckles now.
For a change a new offering, must have been low volume and actually had interest....
It was a Fratello Oro (connie)....hadn't seen it before.
They've reviewed very well, for what that's worth
Hi and bye, Mr Fish.
GFY!!
He's back! Is it Saturday already?
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 01:10:23 PM
Headed to PF Chang’s to pick up lunches.  BOGO Friday for Shrimp Pad Thai
Do you have any Pie Wie's near you?  It's a "fast food/take out" version of PF Chang.  Many of the same offerings.
I am very familiar with them from Austin but there is not one anywhere around here, but PF Chang’s is about 5 minutes away
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 01:11:38 PM
Chick-fil-a being banned from airports as well as college campuses...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/chick-fil-a-banned-from-second-airport-in-two-weeks/ar-BBVDcoF?ocid=spartanntp
You are about 2 weeks behind on your news
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: sfish on April 05, 2019, 01:14:25 PM
Interesting Fratello offering on the CI jam this morning.
Punch Bareknuckles now.
For a change a new offering, must have been low volume and actually had interest....
It was a Fratello Oro (connie)....hadn't seen it before.
They've reviewed very well, for what that's worth
Hi and bye, Mr Fish.
GFY!!
He's back! Is it Saturday already?
No, if it were I'd be sitting in Citi Field plotting my next meal
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 01:19:05 PM
Interesting Fratello offering on the CI jam this morning.
Punch Bareknuckles now.
For a change a new offering, must have been low volume and actually had interest....
It was a Fratello Oro (connie)....hadn't seen it before.
They've reviewed very well, for what that's worth
Hi and bye, Mr Fish.
GFY!!
Tuesday already?
woohoo
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: sfish on April 05, 2019, 01:25:46 PM
Interesting Fratello offering on the CI jam this morning.
Punch Bareknuckles now.
For a change a new offering, must have been low volume and actually had interest....
It was a Fratello Oro (connie)....hadn't seen it before.
They've reviewed very well, for what that's worth
Hi and bye, Mr Fish.
GFY!!
Tuesday already?
woohoo
When LTG's around, there's always some Tuesday in the air
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2019, 01:27:09 PM
Interesting Fratello offering on the CI jam this morning.
Punch Bareknuckles now.
For a change a new offering, must have been low volume and actually had interest....
It was a Fratello Oro (connie)....hadn't seen it before.
They've reviewed very well, for what that's worth
Hi and bye, Mr Fish.
GFY!!
Tuesday already?
woohoo
When LTG's around, there's always some Tuesday in the air
(https://media.giphy.com/media/woNeGwFx0kPqZxDDBi/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2019, 01:28:55 PM
Interesting Fratello offering on the CI jam this morning.
Punch Bareknuckles now.
For a change a new offering, must have been low volume and actually had interest....
It was a Fratello Oro (connie)....hadn't seen it before.
They've reviewed very well, for what that's worth
Hi and bye, Mr Fish.
GFY!!
He's back! Is it Saturday already?
No, if it were I'd be sitting in Citi Field plotting my next meal
Looks like they have a filet mignon steak sammitch that sounds rather tasty.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 01:32:35 PM
Chick-fil-a being banned from airports as well as college campuses...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/chick-fil-a-banned-from-second-airport-in-two-weeks/ar-BBVDcoF?ocid=spartanntp
You are about 2 weeks behind on your news
Day late and dollar short, that's me!
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 01:35:31 PM
long day tomorrow in St Augustine, business meetings 9am-6pm, not counting the almost 3 hour drive each way.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2019, 01:37:47 PM
long day tomorrow in St Augustine, business meetings 9am-6pm, not counting the almost 3 hour drive each way.
I'll be sleeping in and taking it easy tomorrow, if that makes you feel any better.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 01:45:24 PM
long day tomorrow in St Augustine, business meetings 9am-6pm, not counting the almost 3 hour drive each way.
I'll be sleeping in and taking it easy tomorrow, if that makes you feel any better.
I have nothing planned Sun, Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, and Sat next week.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2019, 01:47:23 PM
long day tomorrow in St Augustine, business meetings 9am-6pm, not counting the almost 3 hour drive each way.
I'll be sleeping in and taking it easy tomorrow, if that makes you feel any better.
I have nothing planned Sun, Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, and Sat next week.
Yeah, yeah, I knew that was coming. Just let me have my moment.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2019, 01:48:02 PM

Speaking of womens basketball, I'm sure Mr. Bean is ready for an evening of watching his Lady Irish play in the semi's.

Watching women play basketball in shorts is gonna give Mark a semi?
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 01:51:57 PM
long day tomorrow in St Augustine, business meetings 9am-6pm, not counting the almost 3 hour drive each way.
I'll be sleeping in and taking it easy tomorrow, if that makes you feel any better.
I have nothing planned Sun, Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, and Sat next week.
Yeah, yeah, I knew that was coming. Just let me have my moment.
okay.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2019, 02:06:30 PM
Interesting Fratello offering on the CI jam this morning.
Punch Bareknuckles now.
For a change a new offering, must have been low volume and actually had interest....
It was a Fratello Oro (connie)....hadn't seen it before.
They've reviewed very well, for what that's worth
Hi and bye, Mr Fish.
GFY!!
He's back! Is it Saturday already?
No, if it were I'd be sitting in Citi Field plotting my next meal
Shake Shack!
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 05, 2019, 02:18:27 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 03:02:43 PM
Hazzuh!
enjoy your weekend Dave.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 03:12:02 PM
LFD Air Bender Lit
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 03:13:30 PM
UPS brought me my new push button knife, oh so cool it is!
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 03:15:14 PM
Been trying some new concealed carry equipment for summer weather.  Got a nice setup put together.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 03:17:44 PM
You know the Jam crew is off their rocker when they put up Ghurkas at only 60% off😂
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 03:21:49 PM
Gillette Venus Celebrates Morbid Obesity in New Ad Promoting ‘Beautiful Women of All Shapes and Sizes’
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 03:38:53 PM
Been trying some new concealed carry equipment for summer weather.  Got a nice setup put together.
no pictures?
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 03:39:35 PM
Gillette Venus Celebrates Morbid Obesity in New Ad Promoting ‘Beautiful Women of All Shapes and Sizes’
those poor razors.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 03:41:05 PM
Been trying some new concealed carry equipment for summer weather.  Got a nice setup put together.
no pictures?
Not of that, it is concealed!  It’s in my britches right now but I can pull my zipper down and snap you a photo of something close to the gun.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 03:42:51 PM
Gillette Venus Celebrates Morbid Obesity in New Ad Promoting ‘Beautiful Women of All Shapes and Sizes’
those poor razors.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 03:45:32 PM
Rain has finally moved out and even got a few rays of sunshine showing through the clouds.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 03:48:32 PM
E. coli outbreak sickens 72 people in 5 states, CDC says

The reported cases were in Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia and Georgia, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said in a statement announcing the outbreak. Eight people have been hospitalized, the CDC added.

The agency is working with the Food and Drug Administration and Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service to investigate the outbreak. They have not yet pinpointed a specific food, grocery store or restaurant chain that’s responsible for the infections. As a result, the CDC is not recommending people avoid a particular food.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 03:51:46 PM
Been trying some new concealed carry equipment for summer weather.  Got a nice setup put together.
no pictures?
Not of that, it is concealed!  It’s in my britches right now but I can pull my zipper down and snap you a photo of something close to the gun.
I meant the knife. wrong post.
I'd hate to have you pull an Oy.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 03:56:18 PM
Been trying some new concealed carry equipment for summer weather.  Got a nice setup put together.
no pictures?
Not of that, it is concealed!  It’s in my britches right now but I can pull my zipper down and snap you a photo of something close to the gun.
I meant the knife. wrong post.
I'd hate to have you pull an Oy.
LOL, oh ok.  I can tell you I am carrying a .45 Glock and 24 rounds of ammo very comfortably and totally invisible wearing shorts and a t-shirt.  SC is very touchy about concealed guns printing.

Kershaw Emerson Design Launch 5

Blade Length: 3.4 in.
Blade Material: CPM-154
Blade Finish: Stonewash
Handle Length: 5.10 in.
Handle Material: Anodized Aluminum
Overall Length: 7.8 in.
Lock Mechanism: Plunge Lock
Opening Type: Automatic Knife
Edge Type: Plain
Pocket Clip: Reversible Left/Right (Tip Up)
Weight: 3.4 oz.
Country of Origin: USA
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 04:10:45 PM
Been trying some new concealed carry equipment for summer weather.  Got a nice setup put together.
no pictures?
Not of that, it is concealed!  It’s in my britches right now but I can pull my zipper down and snap you a photo of something close to the gun.
I meant the knife. wrong post.
I'd hate to have you pull an Oy.
LOL, oh ok.  I can tell you I am carrying a .45 Glock and 24 rounds of ammo very comfortably and totally invisible wearing shorts and a t-shirt.  SC is very touchy about concealed guns printing.

Kershaw Emerson Design Launch 5
.45 is a bit too large for me. as much as I like my 9 mm Ruger I prefer the feel of the little .380 Taurus. I'm ready to send in my paperwork but will wait until after the wedding and teeth. money is tight. the CCW can wait.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2019, 04:11:44 PM
Gillette Venus Celebrates Morbid Obesity in New Ad Promoting ‘Beautiful Women of All Shapes and Sizes’
That's a lie.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 04:13:09 PM
Been trying some new concealed carry equipment for summer weather.  Got a nice setup put together.
no pictures?
Not of that, it is concealed!  It’s in my britches right now but I can pull my zipper down and snap you a photo of something close to the gun.
I meant the knife. wrong post.
I'd hate to have you pull an Oy.
LOL, oh ok.  I can tell you I am carrying a .45 Glock and 24 rounds of ammo very comfortably and totally invisible wearing shorts and a t-shirt.  SC is very touchy about concealed guns printing.

Kershaw Emerson Design Launch 5
.45 is a bit too large for me. as much as I like my 9 mm Ruger I prefer the feel of the little .380 Taurus. I'm ready to send in my paperwork but will wait until after the wedding and teeth. money is tight. the CCW can wait.
I like big bullets but then again I thankfully don’t have to work around RA either.

I have got the paperwork all filled out for a FL Non Resident License, sending it off next week.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 04:25:27 PM
Ice Cold!
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2019, 04:49:44 PM
Ice Cold!
Any beer in those suds?
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 04:53:34 PM
Ice Cold!
Any beer in those suds?
12 ounces
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 04:53:58 PM
[...]

yeah, doubt I could rack a round in the chamber on a .45.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 04:54:51 PM
Ice Cold!
sheesh. I'm still drinking coffee from this morning.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 05:01:02 PM
[...]

Much less hold on to it when you pulled the trigger of a .45 compact or subcompact pistoli with high performance ammo.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2019, 05:21:18 PM
Well boys, I'm calling it a day. Rainy commute time.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 05:25:46 PM
Well boys, I'm calling it a day. Rainy commute time.
smoke 'em when you can.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 05:26:31 PM
[...]

I'd probably lose use of my wrist.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 05:27:07 PM
Assholes!

House Democrats sneak gun control measures into Violence Against Women Act reauthorization

How it’s written right now, you could be convicted for a misdemeanor stalking offense for a tweet that causes someone emotional distress and then you would be prohibited from owning a firearm.

Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 05, 2019, 05:27:44 PM
Well boys, I'm calling it a day. Rainy commute time.
smoke 'em when you can.
Smok’n in the rain
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Oyam18 on April 05, 2019, 05:30:55 PM
TGIF
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 06:05:39 PM
TGIF
afternoon David. nice stick.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 05, 2019, 06:41:01 PM
tasty little bastards.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2019, 07:12:38 PM
TGIF
That's a nice stick. Howdy, OyDave.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2019, 07:12:56 PM
TGIF
afternoon David. nice stick.
TWSS
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2019, 08:12:14 PM
tasty little bastards.
Nice photos, Dean. Never had that particular cigar but I have had an AFR-75 which is really good.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2019, 09:26:24 PM
Wow, they're saying tomorrow is going to be 24° warmer than today. That's some fluctuation. I welcome the warmth. No need to check the boilers tomorrow.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 09:30:46 PM
Ice Cold!
sheesh. I'm still drinking coffee from this morning.
Just poured the last cup.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 09:31:51 PM
[...]

TWHS
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 05, 2019, 09:44:23 PM
Evening whoever is left.  Lirio Rojo and Don Julio on the rocks.  Very pleasant evening out.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 05, 2019, 09:55:01 PM
Evening whoever is left.  Lirio Rojo and Don Julio on the rocks.  Very pleasant evening out.
Hi NJDave. Enjoy.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 05, 2019, 09:58:50 PM
Evening whoever is left.  Lirio Rojo and Don Julio on the rocks.  Very pleasant evening out.
Hi NJDave. Enjoy.
I am. At a lake resort for the weekend. MC group event for which I am chair this year. No PowerPoint presentations though.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 10:46:02 PM
Evening whoever is left.  Lirio Rojo and Don Julio on the rocks.  Very pleasant evening out.
Hi NJDave. Enjoy.
I am. At a lake resort for the weekend. MC group event for which I am chair this year. No PowerPoint presentations though.
No archives either,
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 10:46:50 PM
Evening whoever is left.  Lirio Rojo and Don Julio on the rocks.  Very pleasant evening out.
Hi NJDave. Enjoy.
That was Bean, Tony.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 05, 2019, 10:51:15 PM
Evening whoever is left.  Lirio Rojo and Don Julio on the rocks.  Very pleasant evening out.
Hi NJDave. Enjoy.
That was Bean, Tony.
I think he was trying to say I smoke the cigars you like.  Which for the most part is true.
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Threebean on April 05, 2019, 10:52:30 PM
Evening whoever is left.  Lirio Rojo and Don Julio on the rocks.  Very pleasant evening out.
Hi NJDave. Enjoy.
I am. At a lake resort for the weekend. MC group event for which I am chair this year. No PowerPoint presentations though.
No archives either,
And no movie, either.  I'm not doing it right.  (TWSS)
Title: Re: 4/5/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 05, 2019, 11:25:55 PM
Nice win for the ND Ladies.  Muffet was doing a jig out on the court....or is that offensive to say?