CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 14, 2019, 12:00:05 AM

Title: 4/14/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on April 14, 2019, 12:00:05 AM
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2019, 05:30:25 AM
I'm getting spoiled keeping Starbucks coffee in the house. Morning
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 05:50:23 AM
I'm getting spoiled keeping Starbucks coffee in the house. Morning
Morning BaristaBlue
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2019, 05:52:48 AM
I'm getting spoiled keeping Starbucks coffee in the house. Morning
Morning BaristaBlue
Hi Dave. I can't drink the works crappy coffee.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 05:53:01 AM
Morning Sleepers, enjoying a Hot Cup Cuban

It’s Palm Sunday, Holy Week Begins

Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 05:54:09 AM
I'm getting spoiled keeping Starbucks coffee in the house. Morning
Morning BaristaBlue
Hi Dave. I can't drink the works crappy coffee.
I follow that theory, my office only had Folgers and I could not drink that garbage, nothing but colored water.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 05:56:56 AM
69° and cloudy here, mostly cloudy and windy for the afternoon with a high of 75°.  Thunderstorms this evening.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 06:06:01 AM
Bean’s County of Thugs

Complaint: Wilco sheriff commander told deputies to have sex with Live PD producer

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/williamson-county/complaint-wilco-sheriff-commander-told-deputies-to-have-sex-with-live-pd-producer/1923811882
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2019, 06:33:05 AM
My forcaste is kinda crappy like the work's Sultana garbage coffee. Going to light up a La Zona Connecticut
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 06:47:57 AM
For the golfers:  Masters coverage begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on your local CBS channel.

Starting times were moved back earlier to to threatening weather for the afternoon.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 06:51:21 AM
Decent offer for a good cigar, today at CI Joes

My Father La Antiguedad Corona Grande (6.4X47)
Pack of 5 for $24.99 FS + Tax in some areas

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/joecigar/
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 06:54:32 AM
Blue and I could use a little help around here, Sheesh!
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2019, 06:56:39 AM
For the golfers:  Masters coverage begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on your local CBS channel.

Starting times were moved back earlier to to threatening weather for the afternoon.
I'm in a golf pool. My two golfer's are Fowler and Johnson. Hopefully they play well and win me some money.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 07:03:08 AM
For the golfers:  Masters coverage begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on your local CBS channel.

Starting times were moved back earlier to to threatening weather for the afternoon.
I'm in a golf pool. My two golfer's are Fowler and Johnson. Hopefully they play well and win me some money.
I can’t pull for you with Ricky Fowler in the mix!
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 14, 2019, 07:12:06 AM
good morning Dave and Rick.
72° heading for 90's.
must have been wired last night, slept terribly.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 14, 2019, 07:16:22 AM
Three men die, a drunk, a taxi driver, and a politician go to heaven and are greeted by St. Peter at the Pearly Gates. St. Peter stops them.

St. Peter says, “Gentlemen. Welcome to heaven. Only those who are Catholic may enter through this gate. Today, in order to prove this, you must answer my question of a catholic observed tradition.”

The men all start to get nervous with sweat starting to appear on their brows with obvious fear of the consequences of not getting into to heaven. St. Peter calls up the first gentlemen.

“Sir, can you tell me – what is Christmas?”, he says, pointing down at the man.

He gulps, “Well… Christmas is a… happy time of year… Where the boys and girls go… Door to door! In costumes! Yeah, that’s it. Then they say ‘Trick or treat’ and get candy and chocolates. That’s Christmas, right?”

“Incorrect!”, St. Peter thunders and the clouds from under the man’s feet open up as he’s swallowed by a ball of flames and is sent to hell. The second man’s knees begin to knock.

“You, sir!” St. Peter says to the second man. “What… is… LENT!”

“Le..Le.. Lent?”, he stutters. “Ahh… Lent! Lent is a… happy time of year… When… boys and girls give each other… uh… love letters on lace and heart shaped candy boxes and ask ‘Will you be mine’”, he says batting his eyelashes.

The clouds from under the second man’s feet open up and HE is swallowed by a ball of flames and is sent to hell.

St. Peter by this time puts his hands to his face in obvious frustration, thinking to himself what a waste of time this is, then turns to the third gentleman and asks, “You there, is there any chance that you can tell me what Easter is?”

The third gentleman confidently tells him, “Yes! Yes I can! Easter is, at first, a sad time of year. It is when, on Good Friday, we mourn the death of our savior Jesus Christ.”

St. Peter perks up as the man continues.

“He is crucified and dies on the cross for our sins. They take his lifeless, blood covered body and wrap it cloth and prepare it with oils and perfume. They bury him in a tomb and roll a big rock in front of it”.

Yes, yes! Continue…”, St. Peter pleads, knowing that today he would have finally increased heaven’s population by one.

“Then”, the man continues, “Three days later, on Easter Sunday, the holiest of days, a miracle happens. He rises from the dead. And the big rock in front of the tomb rolls open. Jesus steps out… And if he sees his shadow we get six more weeks of winter!”
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 14, 2019, 07:20:45 AM
For the golfers:  Masters coverage begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on your local CBS channel.

Starting times were moved back earlier to to threatening weather for the afternoon.
I'm in a golf pool. My two golfer's are Fowler and Johnson. Hopefully they play well and win me some money.
I can’t pull for you with Ricky Fowler in the mix!
anybody but Tiger! 😖
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 07:21:07 AM
good morning Dave and Rick.
72° heading for 90's.
must have been wired last night, slept terribly.
Morning Dean, must have been the moon, I also did not sleep worth a crap last night.  Finally just gave up and got up at 4:00.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 07:22:22 AM
For the golfers:  Masters coverage begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on your local CBS channel.

Starting times were moved back earlier to to threatening weather for the afternoon.
I'm in a golf pool. My two golfer's are Fowler and Johnson. Hopefully they play well and win me some money.
I can’t pull for you with Ricky Fowler in the mix!
anybody but Tiger! 😖
I would have said that a few years ago but I pull for him now.  Amazing comeback!

I am mostly just hoping an American wins.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2019, 07:22:44 AM
For the golfers:  Masters coverage begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on your local CBS channel.

Starting times were moved back earlier to to threatening weather for the afternoon.
I'm in a golf pool. My two golfer's are Fowler and Johnson. Hopefully they play well and win me some money.
I can’t pull for you with Ricky Fowler in the mix!
anybody but Tiger!
I hope an American wins
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 14, 2019, 07:23:05 AM
https://www.wfla.com/1917313988
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 07:24:10 AM
For the golfers:  Masters coverage begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on your local CBS channel.

Starting times were moved back earlier to to threatening weather for the afternoon.
I'm in a golf pool. My two golfer's are Fowler and Johnson. Hopefully they play well and win me some money.
I can’t pull for you with Ricky Fowler in the mix!
anybody but Tiger!
I hope an American wins
How funny, I was editing my previous post as you wrote yours, we were 22 seconds apart.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 14, 2019, 07:25:32 AM
For the golfers:  Masters coverage begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on your local CBS channel.

Starting times were moved back earlier to to threatening weather for the afternoon.
I'm in a golf pool. My two golfer's are Fowler and Johnson. Hopefully they play well and win me some money.
I can’t pull for you with Ricky Fowler in the mix!
anybody but Tiger! 😖
I would have said that a few years ago but I pull for him now.  Amazing comeback!

I am mostly just hoping an American wins.
way too much hype on him. too many other great golfers not getting camera time. even when he plays like shit it's always Tiger this and Tiger that. fuck him.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2019, 07:26:08 AM
good morning Dave and Rick.
72° heading for 90's.
must have been wired last night, slept terribly.
Morning Dean, must have been the moon, I also did not sleep worth a crap last night.  Finally just gave up and got up at 4:00.
I couldn't sleep either. I think I'm over tired. One of my Dogs is going through a moment and fears the night. I have him on an expensive CBD treatment and still not working. His appetite is back though
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2019, 07:27:38 AM
Firing up the boilers on low fire this morning.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 14, 2019, 07:35:52 AM
good morning Dave and Rick.
72° heading for 90's.
must have been wired last night, slept terribly.
Morning Dean, must have been the moon, I also did not sleep worth a crap last night.  Finally just gave up and got up at 4:00.
I couldn't sleep either. I think I'm over tired. One of my Dogs is going through a moment and fears the night. I have him on an expensive CBD treatment and still not working. His appetite is back though
sure. the pot is giving him the munchies. 😂
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 07:38:46 AM
good morning Dave and Rick.
72° heading for 90's.
must have been wired last night, slept terribly.
Morning Dean, must have been the moon, I also did not sleep worth a crap last night.  Finally just gave up and got up at 4:00.
I couldn't sleep either. I think I'm over tired. One of my Dogs is going through a moment and fears the night. I have him on an expensive CBD treatment and still not working. His appetite is back though
I have never heard of a dog fearing the dark, learn something new everyday.

I never knew cancer causes seizures for dogs until this week.  After 2 seizures Tuesday Magnum has almost lost his eyesight and as a result of that he is very disoriented .  He is on anti-seizure medication now, fortunately it is not expensive.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 07:39:57 AM
Firing up the boilers on low fire this morning.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 07:48:45 AM
For the golfers:  Masters coverage begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on your local CBS channel.

Starting times were moved back earlier to to threatening weather for the afternoon.
I'm in a golf pool. My two golfer's are Fowler and Johnson. Hopefully they play well and win me some money.
I can’t pull for you with Ricky Fowler in the mix!
anybody but Tiger! 😖
I would have said that a few years ago but I pull for him now.  Amazing comeback!

I am mostly just hoping an American wins.
way too much hype on him. too many other great golfers not getting camera time. even when he plays like shit it's always Tiger this and Tiger that. fuck him.
That’s the worthless media’s fault not his.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: sfish on April 14, 2019, 08:01:06 AM
For the golfers:  Masters coverage begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on your local CBS channel.

Starting times were moved back earlier to to threatening weather for the afternoon.
I'm in a golf pool. My two golfer's are Fowler and Johnson. Hopefully they play well and win me some money.
I can’t pull for you with Ricky Fowler in the mix!
anybody but Tiger! 😖
I would have said that a few years ago but I pull for him now.  Amazing comeback!

I am mostly just hoping an American wins.
way too much hype on him. too many other great golfers not getting camera time. even when he plays like shit it's always Tiger this and Tiger that. fuck him.
That’s the worthless media’s fault not his.
Tiger still means that much to the game, like him or not there’s nobody else like him. I’m rooting for him or Ricky to win
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 08:19:40 AM
For the golfers:  Masters coverage begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on your local CBS channel.

Starting times were moved back earlier to to threatening weather for the afternoon.
I'm in a golf pool. My two golfer's are Fowler and Johnson. Hopefully they play well and win me some money.
I can’t pull for you with Ricky Fowler in the mix!
anybody but Tiger! 😖
I would have said that a few years ago but I pull for him now.  Amazing comeback!

I am mostly just hoping an American wins.
way too much hype on him. too many other great golfers not getting camera time. even when he plays like shit it's always Tiger this and Tiger that. fuck him.
That’s the worthless media’s fault not his.
Tiger still means that much to the game, like him or not there’s nobody else like him. I’m rooting for him or Ricky to win
And I dispute the claim of too many other great golfers out there, quite a few real good ones but NO dominating great ones there.

While he is not really that great now Tiger was the last dominating great golfer on the tour.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2019, 08:39:08 AM
For the golfers:  Masters coverage begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on your local CBS channel.

Starting times were moved back earlier to to threatening weather for the afternoon.
I'm in a golf pool. My two golfer's are Fowler and Johnson. Hopefully they play well and win me some money.
I can’t pull for you with Ricky Fowler in the mix!
anybody but Tiger!
I would have said that a few years ago but I pull for him now.  Amazing comeback!

I am mostly just hoping an American wins.
way too much hype on him. too many other great golfers not getting camera time. even when he plays like shit it's always Tiger this and Tiger that. fuck him.
That’s the worthless media’s fault not his.
Tiger still means that much to the game, like him or not there’s nobody else like him. I’m rooting for him or Ricky to win
Good morning Fish. I would love to see Fowler win. Someone is going to have to play out of there mind today with the wind picking up
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2019, 08:40:53 AM
Firing up the boilers on low fire this morning.
Haha yeah we have some old ones here. Know anyone with a 1st class stationary license I can put to work?
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2019, 08:42:58 AM
good morning Dave and Rick.
72° heading for 90's.
must have been wired last night, slept terribly.
Morning Dean, must have been the moon, I also did not sleep worth a crap last night.  Finally just gave up and got up at 4:00.
I couldn't sleep either. I think I'm over tired. One of my Dogs is going through a moment and fears the night. I have him on an expensive CBD treatment and still not working. His appetite is back though
I have never heard of a dog fearing the dark, learn something new everyday.

I never knew cancer causes seizures for dogs until this week.  After 2 seizures Tuesday Magnum has almost lost his eyesight and as a result of that he is very disoriented .  He is on anti-seizure medication now, fortunately it is not expensive.
Dog's actually are very resilient. I have a dog with diabetes that is blind and you would not know unless I told you. I give him insulin twice a day
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2019, 08:43:30 AM
Tony coffee with big bro?
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 08:49:04 AM
[...]

Mine mostly steers himself now with his nose but he can see some, not totally blind.  Most of his sight problems are in his left eye.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 08:51:49 AM
My sons F.I.L. is at the Masters right now.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 14, 2019, 08:54:22 AM
https://www.jeffgolfguy.com/is-tiger-woods-the-greatest-golfer-of-all-time/

the last two paragraphs:
Is Tiger the greatest player in the history of golf?

My answer: Not yet, but he still has a chance. And, as of now, he’s the only player in the world in that conversation.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 09:03:11 AM
https://www.jeffgolfguy.com/is-tiger-woods-the-greatest-golfer-of-all-time/

the last two paragraphs:
Is Tiger the greatest player in the history of golf?

My answer: Not yet, but he still has a chance. And, as of now, he’s the only player in the world in that conversation.
IMFO, Tiger is the “Greatest Golf Shooter” to date but certainly not the “Greatest Golfer Person” by a long shot, nor should he ever be considered a great person by any rational fan.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 10:10:23 AM
Masters Lull?
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 10:29:01 AM
Something different this morning
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2019, 10:58:48 AM
WOW Dave that looks like a toy truck from the Arial
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 11:51:19 AM
I would say we got ourselves about a 5 man tournament now.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 11:51:54 AM
WOW Dave that looks like a toy truck from the Arial
Those barges are a lot bigger than they look in a picture.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 11:52:57 AM
Maybe I need to get me a drone for taking tit boat pictures.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 11:55:36 AM
Smoked Ham sandwich and some chips for lunch today.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on April 14, 2019, 12:08:06 PM
WOW Dave that looks like a toy truck from the Arial
Those barges are a lot bigger than they look in a picture.
Good ol Corps of Engineers.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 14, 2019, 12:31:34 PM
watch out for Bubba.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2019, 12:32:28 PM
WOW Dave that looks like a toy truck from the Arial
Those barges are a lot bigger than they look in a picture.
Good ol Corps of Engineers.
Back many years ago I would go water skiing on my uncle's boat on the Hudson River. I loved the wake the barges would leave.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2019, 12:34:22 PM
Uh oh for Frencesco
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 12:47:13 PM
Hole in One for Justin Thomas
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 14, 2019, 01:41:51 PM
wheels fell off on Molinari and Finau.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 14, 2019, 02:07:31 PM
damn it.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 02:27:37 PM
Maybe the greatest athletic comeback in history.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: sfish on April 14, 2019, 03:12:22 PM
Maybe the greatest athletic comeback in history.
I agree, he just proved why nobody else is ready to take the mantle. He’s tougher then all those guys combined and his greatness showed today
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 03:50:58 PM
Maybe the greatest athletic comeback in history.
I agree, he just proved why nobody else is ready to take the mantle. He’s tougher then all those guys combined and his greatness showed today
Yep
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 14, 2019, 03:51:37 PM
Just lit my CLE Plus 2015 that I did not get to yesterday.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: sfish on April 14, 2019, 04:12:36 PM
Just lit my CLE Plus 2015 that I did not get to yesterday.
Tat Black original lancero going
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 14, 2019, 04:49:04 PM
Tony coffee with big bro?
Not today. I had a memorial service to go to in Brooklyn, first thing this morning. Now I just returned from a soccer game. Hoping to take it easy the rest of the day but it isn't likely. My wife's elderly aunt broke her hip yesterday and my wife has been with her in the hospital ever since.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2019, 04:49:06 PM
Just lit my CLE Plus 2015 that I did not get to yesterday.
Tat Black original lancero going
Espinosa especial #1
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2019, 04:52:35 PM
Tony coffee with big bro?
Not today. I had a memorial service to go to in Brooklyn, first thing this morning. Now I just returned from a soccer game. Hoping to take it easy the rest of the day but it isn't likely. My wife's elderly aunt broke her hip yesterday and my wife has been with her in the hospital ever since.
I hope your events today went well. Sorry to hear about Auntie.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: sfish on April 14, 2019, 05:03:44 PM
Just lit my CLE Plus 2015 that I did not get to yesterday.
Tat Black original lancero going
Espinosa especial #1
Awesome, couldn’t be happier Tiger won
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2019, 05:10:36 PM
Just lit my CLE Plus 2015 that I did not get to yesterday.
Tat Black original lancero going
Espinosa especial #1
Awesome, couldn’t be happier Tiger won
It was awesome listening to it from the radio. Now I'm home I'm watching what I missed.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: sfish on April 14, 2019, 05:17:44 PM
Just lit my CLE Plus 2015 that I did not get to yesterday.
Tat Black original lancero going
Espinosa especial #1
Awesome, couldn’t be happier Tiger won
It was awesome listening to it from the radio. Now I'm home I'm watching what I missed.
We watched it live, great story. I was always a huge Tiger fan but my first golf god was Nicklaus. How can you not feel good for him he totally transformed who he was as a person and a fellow golfer. I’d think Dean could appreciate such a transformation
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: sfish on April 14, 2019, 05:25:43 PM
The Tat Black is an excellent cigar no matter the age, this one is at least 3 years old and great
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on April 14, 2019, 05:27:28 PM
Just lit my CLE Plus 2015 that I did not get to yesterday.
Tat Black original lancero going
Espinosa especial #1
Awesome, couldn’t be happier Tiger won
It was awesome listening to it from the radio. Now I'm home I'm watching what I missed.
We watched it live, great story. I was always a huge Tiger fan but my first golf god was Nicklaus. How can you not feel good for him he totally transformed who he was as a person and a fellow golfer. I’d think Dean could appreciate such a transformation
Very well put. My father and I kept in close contact throughout the Masters. Golf really changed my perspective on life when I started playing. Now I'm playing golf with my Father and son, so today was a special day us.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: sfish on April 14, 2019, 06:25:20 PM
Just lit my CLE Plus 2015 that I did not get to yesterday.
Tat Black original lancero going
Espinosa especial #1
Awesome, couldn’t be happier Tiger won
It was awesome listening to it from the radio. Now I'm home I'm watching what I missed.
We watched it live, great story. I was always a huge Tiger fan but my first golf god was Nicklaus. How can you not feel good for him he totally transformed who he was as a person and a fellow golfer. I’d think Dean could appreciate such a transformation
Very well put. My father and I kept in close contact throughout the Masters. Golf really changed my perspective on life when I started playing. Now I'm playing golf with my Father and son, so today was a special day us.
He made his mistakes and was man enough to overcome them as well as physical obstacles. He’s a true American success story, the comeback is legendary
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 14, 2019, 07:35:53 PM
business meetings complete, thunderstorms just moved in, Oliva O maduro torp lit, coffee poured, news on, going to do a back up on computer, printer is fucked up, no color printing, new computer ordered, thinking about eating something.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 14, 2019, 07:37:47 PM
Just lit my CLE Plus 2015 that I did not get to yesterday.
Tat Black original lancero going
Espinosa especial #1
Awesome, couldn’t be happier Tiger won
It was awesome listening to it from the radio. Now I'm home I'm watching what I missed.
We watched it live, great story. I was always a huge Tiger fan but my first golf god was Nicklaus. How can you not feel good for him he totally transformed who he was as a person and a fellow golfer. I’d think Dean could appreciate such a transformation
sorry, I've never been a Tiger fan. someone had to win, just wish it wasn't him.
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: sfish on April 14, 2019, 08:36:02 PM
Just lit my CLE Plus 2015 that I did not get to yesterday.
Tat Black original lancero going
Espinosa especial #1
Awesome, couldn’t be happier Tiger won
It was awesome listening to it from the radio. Now I'm home I'm watching what I missed.
We watched it live, great story. I was always a huge Tiger fan but my first golf god was Nicklaus. How can you not feel good for him he totally transformed who he was as a person and a fellow golfer. I’d think Dean could appreciate such a transformation
sorry, I've never been a Tiger fan. someone had to win, just wish it wasn't him.
I figured you would appreciate the redemption factor
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on April 14, 2019, 08:52:55 PM
Just lit my CLE Plus 2015 that I did not get to yesterday.
Tat Black original lancero going
Espinosa especial #1
Awesome, couldn’t be happier Tiger won
It was awesome listening to it from the radio. Now I'm home I'm watching what I missed.
We watched it live, great story. I was always a huge Tiger fan but my first golf god was Nicklaus. How can you not feel good for him he totally transformed who he was as a person and a fellow golfer. I’d think Dean could appreciate such a transformation
sorry, I've never been a Tiger fan. someone had to win, just wish it wasn't him.
I figured you would appreciate the redemption factor
I want to know what happened to his 7 iron his wife used on his windshield. 😂
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 14, 2019, 10:00:52 PM
Just lit my CLE Plus 2015 that I did not get to yesterday.
Tat Black original lancero going
Espinosa especial #1
Awesome, couldn’t be happier Tiger won
It was awesome listening to it from the radio. Now I'm home I'm watching what I missed.
We watched it live, great story. I was always a huge Tiger fan but my first golf god was Nicklaus. How can you not feel good for him he totally transformed who he was as a person and a fellow golfer. I’d think Dean could appreciate such a transformation
sorry, I've never been a Tiger fan. someone had to win, just wish it wasn't him.
I figured you would appreciate the redemption factor
I want to know what happened to his 7 iron his wife used on his windshield.
None of your wives ever broke your windshield with a golf club?
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: sfish on April 14, 2019, 10:14:05 PM
Just lit my CLE Plus 2015 that I did not get to yesterday.
Tat Black original lancero going
Espinosa especial #1
Awesome, couldn’t be happier Tiger won
It was awesome listening to it from the radio. Now I'm home I'm watching what I missed.
We watched it live, great story. I was always a huge Tiger fan but my first golf god was Nicklaus. How can you not feel good for him he totally transformed who he was as a person and a fellow golfer. I’d think Dean could appreciate such a transformation
sorry, I've never been a Tiger fan. someone had to win, just wish it wasn't him.
I figured you would appreciate the redemption factor
I want to know what happened to his 7 iron his wife used on his windshield. 😂
You never mistreated anyone in your life and wished you had the opportunity to make it right?
Title: Re: 4/14/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on April 14, 2019, 10:24:22 PM
Just lit my CLE Plus 2015 that I did not get to yesterday.
Tat Black original lancero going
Espinosa especial #1
Awesome, couldn’t be happier Tiger won
It was awesome listening to it from the radio. Now I'm home I'm watching what I missed.
We watched it live, great story. I was always a huge Tiger fan but my first golf god was Nicklaus. How can you not feel good for him he totally transformed who he was as a person and a fellow golfer. I’d think Dean could appreciate such a transformation
sorry, I've never been a Tiger fan. someone had to win, just wish it wasn't him.
I figured you would appreciate the redemption factor
I want to know what happened to his 7 iron his wife used on his windshield. (https://s3.amazonaws.com/tapatalk-emoji/emoji23.png)
None of your wives ever broke your windshield with a golf club?
Not yet.