CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 28, 2018, 12:00:57 AM

Title: 11/28/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on November 28, 2018, 12:00:57 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on November 28, 2018, 12:18:07 AM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 28, 2018, 06:47:45 AM
Good hump day morning to all.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 06:58:14 AM
Morning SnowdriftDave and GuestAppearanceDave.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2018, 06:59:41 AM
Good morning, humps.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2018, 07:06:14 AM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
Was Biden part of the #MeToo movement?
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 07:24:19 AM
Morning Mr. Tony.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 07:26:08 AM
Today is Wednesday, Nov. 28, the 332nd day of 2018. There are 33 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Nov. 28, 1943, President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill and Soviet leader Josef Stalin began conferring in Tehran during World War II.

On this date:

In 1520, Portuguese navigator Ferdinand Magellan reached the Pacific Ocean after passing through the South American strait that now bears his name.
In 1861, the Confederate Congress admitted Missouri as the 12th state of the Confederacy after Missouri's disputed secession from the Union.
In 1905, Sinn Fein was founded in Dublin.
In 1907, future movie producer Louis B. Mayer opened his first movie theater, in Haverhill, Massachusetts.
In 1909, Sergei Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No. 3 in D minor, Op. 30 had its world premiere in New York, with Rachmaninoff at the piano.
In 1942, fire engulfed the Cocoanut Grove nightclub in Boston, killing 492 people in the deadliest nightclub blaze ever. (The cause of the rapidly-spreading fire, which began in the basement, is in dispute; one theory is that a busboy accidentally ignited an artificial palm tree while using a lighted match to fix a light bulb.)
In 1961, Ernie Davis of Syracuse University became the first African-American to be named winner of the Heisman Trophy.
In 1964, the United States launched the space probe Mariner 4 on a course toward Mars, which it flew past in July 1965, sending back pictures of the red planet.
In 1975, President Ford nominated Federal Judge John Paul Stevens to the U-S Supreme Court seat vacated by William O. Douglas.
In 1979, an Air New Zealand DC-10 en route to the South Pole crashed into a mountain in Antarctica, killing all 257 people aboard.
In 1990, Margaret Thatcher resigned as British prime minister during an audience with Queen Elizabeth II, who then conferred the premiership on John Major.
In 2001, Enron Corp., once the world's largest energy trader, collapsed after would-be rescuer Dynegy Inc. backed out of an $8.4 billion takeover deal. (Enron filed for bankruptcy protection four days later.)
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 07:26:57 AM
Ten years ago: Indian forces fired grenades at the landmark Taj Mahal hotel, the last stand of suspected Muslim militants, just hours after elite commandos stormed a Jewish outreach center and found six hostages dead. (The 60-hour rampage in Mumbai came to an end the following day.) Super Bowl hero Plaxico Burress accidentally shot himself in the right thigh with a gun tucked into his waistband at a New York nightclub (Burress was later sentenced to two years in prison for a weapons conviction).

Five years ago: China said it had sent warplanes into its newly declared maritime air defense zone, days after the U.S., South Korea and Japan all sent flights through the airspace in defiance of rules Beijing said it had imposed in the East China Sea.

One year ago: A Libyan militant was convicted in federal court in Washington of terrorism charges stemming from the 2012 Benghazi attacks that killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans, but the jury found Ahmed Abu Khattala not guilty of murder. (Khattala was sentenced the following June to 22 years in prison.) Jay-Z led the 2018 Grammy Award nominations as the top four categories were heavily dominated by rap and R&B artists.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 07:27:14 AM
Thought for Today: “Happiness is a sort of atmosphere you can live in sometimes when you’re lucky. Joy is a light that fills you with hope and faith and love.” — Adela Rogers St. Johns, American journalist (1894-1988).
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 07:30:20 AM
Today’s Birthdays:
Recording executive Berry Gordy Jr. is 89.
Former Sen. Gary Hart, D-Colo., is 82.
U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross is 81.
Singer-songwriter Bruce Channel is 78.
Singer Randy Newman is 75.
CBS News correspondent Susan Spencer is 72.
Movie director Joe Dante is 71.
Former “Late Show” orchestra leader Paul Shaffer is 69.
Actor Ed Harris is 68.
Former NASA astronaut Barbara Morgan is 67.
Actress S. Epatha (eh-PAY’-thah) Merkerson is 66.
Former Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff is 65.
Country singer Kristine Arnold (Sweethearts of the Rodeo) is 62.
Actor Judd Nelson is 59.
Movie director Alfonso Cuaron (kwahr-OHN’) is 57.
Rock musician Matt Cameron is 56.
Actress Jane Sibbett is 56.
Comedian Jon Stewart is 56.
Actress Garcelle Beauvais (gar-SEHL’ boh-VAY’) is 52.
Actor/comedian Stephnie (cq) Weir is 51.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Dawn Robinson is 50.
Actress Gina Tognoni is 45.
Hip-hop musician apl.de.ap (Black Eyed Peas) is 44.
Actor Malcolm Goodwin is 43.
Actor Ryan Kwanten is 42.
Actress Aimee Garcia is 40.
Rapper Chamillionaire is 39.
Actor Daniel Henney is 39.
Rock musician Rostam Batmanglij (bot-man-GLEESH’) is 35.
Rock singer-keyboardist Tyler Glenn (Neon Trees) is 35.
Actress Mary Elizabeth Winstead is 34.
R&B singer Trey Songz is 34.
Actress Scarlett Pomers is 30.
Actor-rapper Bryshere Gray is 25.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 07:43:57 AM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
Guess there is a reason we rarely do business at JR.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 28, 2018, 08:00:03 AM
Good morning Dave and Mr. Mayor.  Heading out in about an hour, more local (more or less) running around.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: sfish on November 28, 2018, 08:07:49 AM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 28, 2018, 08:13:24 AM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: sfish on November 28, 2018, 08:13:33 AM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
You had until midnight Oy:

https://www.jrcigars.com/deal/herrera-esteli-norteno-boxes-under-30-through-midnight?trk_msg=UNQ2K0LELMU4HBJVEHOO6NKCDK&trk_contact=QR3N0E3RKPULQPOBHQSNG6UB84&trk_sid=IUJGHTHDBR6DPJCEKEACSIBLJ0&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Norteno&utm_campaign=PPP3&utm_content=PPP2-181127md-03-60-001

Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: sfish on November 28, 2018, 08:14:46 AM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 28, 2018, 08:17:40 AM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: sfish on November 28, 2018, 08:20:07 AM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2018, 08:24:53 AM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2018, 08:29:41 AM
good morning Daves, Tony, Mark, and Scott. just getting home. it's Golf Day and I'm tired.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: sfish on November 28, 2018, 08:30:38 AM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 28, 2018, 08:32:22 AM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
I'm complaining about the fact that I had to call to fix something they messed up. The amount of the screw up is irrelevant.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 28, 2018, 08:37:26 AM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
I'm complaining about the fact that I had to call to fix something they messed up. The amount of the screw up is irrelevant.
Indeed!  Scott's just bitchy because he's realized he should have put a vent hood over that range.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 28, 2018, 08:38:36 AM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
I'm complaining about the fact that I had to call to fix something they messed up. The amount of the screw up is irrelevant.
Indeed!  Scott's just bitchy because he's realized he should have put a vent hood over that range.
He clearly woke up on the wrong side of the shiplap this morning.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: sfish on November 28, 2018, 08:39:50 AM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
I'm complaining about the fact that I had to call to fix something they messed up. The amount of the screw up is irrelevant.
Indeed!  Scott's just bitchy because he's realized he should have put a vent hood over that range.
Not installing a range hood is currently a great idea, we'll see over time if a vent is needed.

The amount of a screw up is always relevant
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: sfish on November 28, 2018, 08:42:22 AM
[...]
Brick Top : You're on thin fucking ice my pedigree chums, and I shall be under it when it breaks. Now, fuck off.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: sfish on November 28, 2018, 08:43:17 AM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
I'm complaining about the fact that I had to call to fix something they messed up. The amount of the screw up is irrelevant.
Brick Top : Listen, you fucking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2018, 08:46:13 AM
https://halfwheel.com/davidoff-superior-goes-on-sale-on-thursday/285705
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 28, 2018, 08:46:37 AM
[...]
I was wrong, everything seems normal here.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2018, 08:47:08 AM
https://halfwheel.com/viaje-skull-and-bones-mstery-2018/285678
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2018, 08:47:37 AM
https://halfwheel.com/pdr-cigars-announces-ar-cigar-collective/285800
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2018, 08:48:05 AM
https://halfwheel.com/oscar-habano-winter-edition-heads-to-retailers/285628
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2018, 08:48:32 AM
https://halfwheel.com/rocky-patel-ships-hamlet-25th-year-salomon/282314
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2018, 08:49:01 AM
https://halfwheel.com/mombacho-cigars-s-a-shipping-casa-favilli-next-week/285687
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 08:55:18 AM
good morning Daves, Tony, Mark, and Scott. just getting home. it's Golf Day and I'm tired.
Just getting home?  Out trimming some trees?
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 08:56:53 AM
[...]
I guess Wednesday is the new Tuesday... :o    ;)
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2018, 09:06:53 AM
good morning Daves, Tony, Mark, and Scott. just getting home. it's Golf Day and I'm tired.
Just getting home?  Out trimming some trees?
decking the halls.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2018, 09:08:14 AM
[...]

yesterday was kind of mild.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2018, 09:10:12 AM
cheap cheapo.

https://www.jrcigars.com/deal/try-the-new-casa-de-puros-for-under-40-a-bundle?trk_msg=1OPD9ASI2DT4B95SHR3G13RG44&trk_contact=2VOOTKSB692H0153NSSGQIQAJC&trk_sid=9PBJST62QRE97S36OERFP5THV0&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Casa&utm_campaign=PPP3&utm_content=PPP3-181128md-03-60-001
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 28, 2018, 09:10:53 AM
[...]
Indeed, have some catching up to do now that ShiplapScott is here.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 09:11:45 AM
good morning Daves, Tony, Mark, and Scott. just getting home. it's Golf Day and I'm tired.
Just getting home?  Out trimming some trees?
deicking the halls.
Fixed it for you
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 09:12:20 AM
Morning SouthBendBean.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 09:13:11 AM
Decided on that wager yet Bean?  Maybe a couple of options?
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2018, 09:16:04 AM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
You need to chill. I was just doing a "Who's on first" routine.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 28, 2018, 09:19:14 AM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
You need to chill. I was just doing a "Who's on first" routine.
He sounds perfectly chill to me, Brick Top.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2018, 09:19:39 AM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
You need to chill. I was just doing a "Who's on first" routine.
what the fuck is this 'need to chill'? has the by-laws changed?
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2018, 09:20:25 AM
yes, so GFY.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 09:24:53 AM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
You need to chill. I was just doing a "Who's on first" routine.
what the fuck is this 'need to chill'? has the by-laws changed?
Really!  Feeling a little bit like the good ol' days!   ;D
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 09:29:57 AM
Stephen Hillenburg, the visionary creator of "SpongeBob SquarePants" died Mondayat age 57. The cause of death was ALS.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 28, 2018, 09:49:50 AM
Decided on that wager yet Bean?  Maybe a couple of options?
Been pondering it.  GoTF is hard to find in stock.  But probably something from the Warped line.  You?
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 28, 2018, 09:50:31 AM
Stephen Hillenburg, the visionary creator of "SpongeBob SquarePants" died Mondayat age 57. The cause of death was ALS.
Sad. SpongeBob and company are some of the funniest cartoons for adults to watch with young kids.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 28, 2018, 09:51:02 AM
OK, I gotta git, will check back in this afternoon, mofos.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: razgueado on November 28, 2018, 09:55:49 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 28, 2018, 10:00:50 AM
OK, I gotta git, will check back in this afternoon, mofos.
Later, Brick Top.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2018, 10:11:26 AM
Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazMan.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2018, 10:12:23 AM
I think I got caught shoplifting.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2018, 10:21:29 AM
[...]

I did throw out two GFYs but I'd have to agree with you.

I really missed Scott.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 28, 2018, 10:23:17 AM
I think I got caught shoplifting.
LALTS
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2018, 10:27:18 AM
Stephen Hillenburg, the visionary creator of "SpongeBob SquarePants" died Mondayat age 57. The cause of death was ALS.
That's very sad. May he rest in peace.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2018, 10:27:40 AM
Stephen Hillenburg, the visionary creator of "SpongeBob SquarePants" died Mondayat age 57. The cause of death was ALS.
Sad. SpongeBob and company are some of the funniest cartoons for adults to watch with young kids.
Agreed.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: razgueado on November 28, 2018, 10:28:24 AM
I think I got caught shoplifting.
"See them little blue uniforms, see them bright shiny things..." - U2
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2018, 10:28:46 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Raz.

Heading out for a face-to-face meeting. They are exceedingly rare these days.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: razgueado on November 28, 2018, 10:39:25 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Raz.

Heading out for a face-to-face meeting. They are exceedingly rare these days.
I'll give you some of mine. For free even.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 10:40:32 AM
Folks asking you for Christmas gift suggestions?  There's always cologne...
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 10:41:49 AM
Decided on that wager yet Bean?  Maybe a couple of options?
Been pondering it.  GoTF is hard to find in stock.  But probably something from the Warped line.  You?
I would be happy with that, or Southern Draw.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 10:43:46 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Raz.

Heading out for a face-to-face meeting. They are exceedingly rare these days.
People don't know how to behave in them anymore.....proper communication is in the dumper.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 10:44:09 AM
Morning RevRaz.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: razgueado on November 28, 2018, 10:45:25 AM
Morning RevRaz.
Morning, TD. And morning Deano.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: sfish on November 28, 2018, 10:47:55 AM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
You need to chill. I was just doing a "Who's on first" routine.
what the fuck is this 'need to chill'? has the by-laws changed?
Excellent point Dean, good to see at least you and Dave haven't gone soft  ;)
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2018, 10:49:58 AM
Folks asking you for Christmas gift suggestions?  There's always cologne...
a few years back the was cigar cologne for men in cigar shaped misters, wasn't very good.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: sfish on November 28, 2018, 10:50:17 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Raz.

Heading out for a face-to-face meeting. They are exceedingly rare these days.
People don't know how to behave in them anymore.....proper communication is in the dumper.
It's still alive with my contemporaries in my field but younger people have lost (or never possessed) the skill. Too many people are completely different behind their keyboards
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2018, 10:52:10 AM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
You need to chill. I was just doing a "Who's on first" routine.
what the fuck is this 'need to chill'? has the by-laws changed?
Excellent point Dean, good to see at least you and Dave haven't gone soft  ;)
thanks Scott. if I worried about everything people said about me I'd be one homicidal manic. oh wait, I already am.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: razgueado on November 28, 2018, 10:53:45 AM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
You need to chill. I was just doing a "Who's on first" routine.
what the fuck is this 'need to chill'? has the by-laws changed?
Excellent point Dean, good to see at least you and Dave haven't gone soft  ;)
Fish! Nice to see you again.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: sfish on November 28, 2018, 11:11:39 AM
[...]
Hey Bret, been awhile
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 28, 2018, 11:20:54 AM
[...]
#reallyrealnews
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 11:29:01 AM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
You need to chill. I was just doing a "Who's on first" routine.
what the fuck is this 'need to chill'? has the by-laws changed?
Excellent point Dean, good to see at least you and Dave haven't gone soft  ;)
Well, Dean at least.... :-\
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 11:29:51 AM
Folks asking you for Christmas gift suggestions?  There's always cologne...
a few years back the was cigar cologne for men in cigar shaped misters, wasn't very good.
That was the attached picture...
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 11:30:54 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Raz.

Heading out for a face-to-face meeting. They are exceedingly rare these days.
People don't know how to behave in them anymore.....proper communication is in the dumper.
It's still alive with my contemporaries in my field but younger people have lost (or never possessed) the skill. Too many people are completely different behind their keyboards
Not us!  We're bad either way... :P
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 11:32:28 AM
NoLongerFunFlip or not, it's lunchtime.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 11:33:33 AM
Folks asking you for Christmas gift suggestions?  There's always cologne...
a few years back the was cigar cologne for men in cigar shaped misters, wasn't very good.
Although I do have some cologne that I like a lot that has a tobacco/cigar profile.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2018, 11:33:50 AM
NoLongerFunFlip or not, it's lunchtime.
and time to head to the golf course.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 28, 2018, 11:34:52 AM
NoLongerFunFlip or not, it's lunchtime.
and time to head to the golf course.
Hit 'em straight!
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2018, 11:36:22 AM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
Doesn't explain why they removed my $5 coupon as soon as I clicked submit order. The bastiges.
Did you get the deal?
I got the sale price, yes. Because I didn't wait until after the deal had expired to put it through. ;)
Then what the fuck are you belly-aching about? 5 bucks?
Free shipping!
It WAS free shipping, he's complaining about having to make a phone call for an additional $5 off for signing up for emails that they tried to "screw" him out of...sheesh. Next time I'll text a select few  ::)
You need to chill. I was just doing a "Who's on first" routine.
what the fuck is this 'need to chill'? has the by-laws changed?
Excellent point Dean, good to see at least you and Dave haven't gone soft  ;)
Well, Dean at least.... :-
Use it or lose it. Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2018, 11:38:03 AM
NoLongerFunFlip or not, it's lunchtime.
and time to head to the golf course.
Hit 'em straight!
We won't judge either way.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2018, 11:43:09 AM
NoLongerFunFlip or not, it's lunchtime.
and time to head to the golf course.
Hit 'em straight!
We won't judge either way.
hey, I had two good holes last week!
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 11:43:24 AM
Folks asking you for Christmas gift suggestions?  There's always cologne...
a few years back the was cigar cologne for men in cigar shaped misters, wasn't very good.
Although I do have some cologne that I like a lot that has a tobacco/cigar profile.
Tom Ford Private Blend Tobacco Vanille (sampled this but out of my price range)
Maison Margiela Replica Jazz Club
Burberry London
Angel Pure Havane Cologne by Thierry Mugler
Tabarome By Creed For Men (also out of my price range)
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 11:44:15 AM
NoLongerFunFlip or not, it's lunchtime.
and time to head to the golf course.
Hit 'em straight!
We won't judge either way.
hey, I had two good holes last week!

.....nope

....just nope   :-X
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 28, 2018, 11:46:38 AM
NoLongerFunFlip or not, it's lunchtime.
and time to head to the golf course.
Hit 'em straight!
We won't judge either way.
hey, I had two good holes last week!

.....nope

....just nope   :-X
CNS
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2018, 12:37:19 PM

NoLongerFunFlip or not, it's lunchtime.
and time to head to the golf course.
Hit 'em straight!
We won't judge either way.
hey, I had two good holes last week!

That's two more than I had.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 12:39:26 PM

NoLongerFunFlip or not, it's lunchtime.
and time to head to the golf course.
Hit 'em straight!
We won't judge either way.
hey, I had two good holes last week!

That's two more than I had.
...and probably last year, not last week.   :-\
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 28, 2018, 12:49:35 PM

NoLongerFunFlip or not, it's lunchtime.
and time to head to the golf course.
Hit 'em straight!
We won't judge either way.
hey, I had two good holes last week!

That's two more than I had.
...and probably last year, not last week.   :-\
And that was a good year for him.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2018, 01:31:43 PM

NoLongerFunFlip or not, it's lunchtime.
and time to head to the golf course.
Hit 'em straight!
We won't judge either way.
hey, I had two good holes last week!

That's two more than I had.
...and probably last year, not last week.   :-
And that was a good year for him.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 02:08:16 PM
For those of you on the east coast who may enjoy your amber nectar to go along with your cigar:

http://www.whiskyfest.com/new-york/seminars/
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 02:09:22 PM
Dean's stroke report lull....
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 02:57:24 PM
Cyberweek offerings currently at Atlantic:

E.P. Carrillo Inch Sale – Save an Extra 20% Off Boxes, 5-Packs & Singles
Joya De Nicaragua Sale – 50% Off Boxes, 5-Packs & Singles
          (Sale will Auto-Trigger when added to Cart)
Caldwell Christmas Sale – Extra 15% Off, 1-Week Only!
          Enter Coupon Code: Caldwell15
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 28, 2018, 03:06:57 PM
Cyberweek offerings currently at Atlantic:

E.P. Carrillo Inch Sale – Save an Extra 20% Off Boxes, 5-Packs & Singles
Joya De Nicaragua Sale – 50% Off Boxes, 5-Packs & Singles
          (Sale will Auto-Trigger when added to Cart)
Caldwell Christmas Sale – Extra 15% Off, 1-Week Only!
          Enter Coupon Code: Caldwell15
Stock up on some JdN Silvers!
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 28, 2018, 03:57:18 PM
Decided on that wager yet Bean?  Maybe a couple of options?
Been pondering it.  GoTF is hard to find in stock.  But probably something from the Warped line.  You?
I would be happy with that, or Southern Draw.
Southern Draw would be good for sure.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Threebean on November 28, 2018, 03:58:27 PM
NoLongerFunFlip or not, it's lunchtime.
and time to head to the golf course.
Hit 'em straight!
We won't judge either way.
hey, I had two good holes last week!

.....nope

....just nope   :-X
CNS
Indeed, that one was a t-ball setup. Too easy even for my low standards.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2018, 04:09:18 PM
NoLongerFunFlip or not, it's lunchtime.
and time to head to the golf course.
Hit 'em straight!
We won't judge either way.
hey, I had two good holes last week!

.....nope

....just nope   :-X
CNS
Indeed, that one was a t-ball setup. Too easy even for my low standards.
It didn't stop me.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on November 28, 2018, 04:44:02 PM
NoLongerFunFlip or not, it's lunchtime.
and time to head to the golf course.
Hit 'em straight!
We won't judge either way.
hey, I had two good holes last week!
only had two bad holes today, 10 on a par 5 and 8 on a par 4. was hurting.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 28, 2018, 06:17:26 PM
NoLongerFunFlip or not, it's lunchtime.
and time to head to the golf course.
Hit 'em straight!
We won't judge either way.
hey, I had two good holes last week!
only had two bad holes today, 10 on a par 5 and 8 on a par 4. was hurting.
Even a bad hole is a good hole, amIright?
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Johnny on November 28, 2018, 10:08:07 PM
NoLongerFunFlip or not, it's lunchtime.
and time to head to the golf course.
Hit 'em straight!
We won't judge either way.
hey, I had two good holes last week!
only had two bad holes today, 10 on a par 5 and 8 on a par 4. was hurting.
Even a bad hole is a good hole, amIright?
A bad day on the golf course is still better than a good day at work.
Title: Re: 11/28/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on November 28, 2018, 11:20:32 PM
Norteno deal at JR looked good, but $29 became $72 as I was checking out.
It had a time limit
yea 5 seconds