Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2014, 07:33:58 PM »

I just finished weeking between the flagstones and raking debris from the yard. time to reward myself with an AJ Freshrolled, grape Gaterade, and a book.
I'm not much of a Gatorade guy, but I'll admit that the whole package sounds nice.
It just too dam hot , too hot smoke a cigar .
feels like 50° here, I'm freezing.
Getting cool at night here - about 15 degrees below normal.
I hate being cold.
90 here
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2014, 07:39:33 PM »

I just finished weeking between the flagstones and raking debris from the yard. time to reward myself with an AJ Freshrolled, grape Gaterade, and a book.
I'm not much of a Gatorade guy, but I'll admit that the whole package sounds nice.
It just too dam hot , too hot smoke a cigar .
feels like 50° here, I'm freezing.
Getting cool at night here - about 15 degrees below normal.
I hate being cold.
90 here
GFY.
lol.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2014, 07:43:15 PM »

68° here and I can't get warm.
AJ Overrun robusto. looks like a poorly pressed oval.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/17/2014
« Reply #93 on: August 17, 2014, 10:12:55 PM »

I watched the kids last night until around 10:30 p.m.  I told my 5 year old granddaughter that she needed to go to bed around 10:15 p.m. before her parents got home, since she was susposed to be in bed.  It was trying to storm and there was thunder and lightning.  She said it was ok, and that she would go to bed.  At 10:30 p.m. my son came home and I asked him to check on her.  He said she was standing by her bedroom door, scared, but wouldn't come out because she knew she was susposed to be in bed. God, I felt so bad, and wish I would have just let her stay up with me.
I do shit like that all the time.  Then I feel horrible about it.  Oh well.
I hate to go against the parents wishes, but one thing nice about being a grandparent is getting to bend the rules...!!!  :)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]