Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

« Reply #180 on: August 16, 2014, 05:34:02 PM »

I don't think I ever answered your question, Chip.  No, I never ever buy the Tempus.  But someone must be.
They sure have plenty off chances to stock up during the jams.
Indeed.  Lots of running around here on a Saturday.  Once football season starts for the kids, it'll be even busier with the girls cheering for two different teams.  Plus my boys will be playing soccer.  They missed the age cutoff for school and football but somehow, soccer was allowed.  So there's that.

« Reply #181 on: August 16, 2014, 05:43:33 PM »

Looks like they haven't made a sale in over an hour.  Safe to say a mercy kill is needed?
That "Today's Stats" seems to be bullshit.  Still showing the same most recent customer but now they're showing he bought these Xikars in the 8 o'clock hour?  I guess it is possible that he wanted the last two deals but he chose to buy them 90 minutes apart.
By the way, for whomever is keeping score, the today's stats at CI are definitely fucked up.  At the very least they are mixing up the first sale of the day with the most recent sale.  Unless RK of Burlington, IA  just happens to buy right before each time I check.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/16/2014
« Reply #182 on: August 16, 2014, 05:48:25 PM »

Looks like they haven't made a sale in over an hour.  Safe to say a mercy kill is needed?
That "Today's Stats" seems to be bullshit.  Still showing the same most recent customer but now they're showing he bought these Xikars in the 8 o'clock hour?  I guess it is possible that he wanted the last two deals but he chose to buy them 90 minutes apart.
By the way, for whomever is keeping score, the today's stats at CI are definitely fucked up.  At the very least they are mixing up the first sale of the day with the most recent sale.  Unless RK of Burlington, IA  just happens to buy right before each time I check.
Its been switched like that for the last 6 months ago or so, it gets noticed every now and then by someone.

« Reply #183 on: August 16, 2014, 06:00:08 PM »

Looks like they haven't made a sale in over an hour.  Safe to say a mercy kill is needed?
That "Today's Stats" seems to be bullshit.  Still showing the same most recent customer but now they're showing he bought these Xikars in the 8 o'clock hour?  I guess it is possible that he wanted the last two deals but he chose to buy them 90 minutes apart.
By the way, for whomever is keeping score, the today's stats at CI are definitely fucked up.  At the very least they are mixing up the first sale of the day with the most recent sale.  Unless RK of Burlington, IA  just happens to buy right before each time I check.
Its been switched like that for the last 6 months ago or so, it gets noticed every now and then by someone.
How observant of me.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/16/2014
« Reply #184 on: August 16, 2014, 06:16:39 PM »

29 E.P. Carrillo New Wave Brillantes
         10/29.99
28 Gurkha Beauty
         10/34.99
27 Padron Maduro 3000 Robusto
          4/24.00
26 601 Serie Top Ten Sampler
2 - 601 Serie Blue Box-Press Robusto (5.25" x 52)
2 - 601 Serie Green Oscuro Tronco (5" x 52)
2 - 601 Serie La Bomba Napalm (5" x 52)
2 - Espinosa Habano Robusto (5" x 50)
2 - La Zona Habano Robusto (5" x 52)
         10/32.50
25 Oliva Serie 'V' Double Robusto Tubo
          5/29.(0
24 La Perla Habana Morado Belicoso
         10/27.50
23 Rocky Patel Fusion
         10/37.50
22 Calcutta Metal Works Cigar Scissors
          1/14.99
21 Xikar HC Series Maduro Belicoso
         10/25.00
20 Drew Estate Subculture My Uzi Weighs a Ton
          5/25.00
19 Man O' War Side Projects Little Devils
         10/32.50
18 La Aroma de Cuba
          5/26.99
17 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum Box Press
         10/39.99 Does anyone here ever buy these?
16 Perdomo 20th Anniversary Sun Grown Torpedo
          5/29.50
15 Nub 4-Cigar Cutter Combo
          1/23.00
14 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate
          5/29.99
13 CAO Black
         10/32.50
12 CLE Cuarenta Robusto
         10/29.50
11 La Gloria Cubana Churchill
         10/29.50
10 Xikar HC Series Connecticut Curchill
         10/34.99
 9 AVO XO Robusto
          5//24.50
 8 Diesel Unlimited d6 Gordo
         10/34.50
 7 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.5"
 6 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Robusto
         10/37.(0
 5 El Centurion
          5/32.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/34.99
 3 5 Vegas Miami Torpedo
          5/19.99
 2 E.P. Carrillo New Wave
         10/29.99
 1 Padron Maduro Robusto
          4/24.00
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/16/2014
« Reply #185 on: August 16, 2014, 06:17:40 PM »

Calling it a day guys, enjoy the rest of your evening.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #186 on: August 16, 2014, 06:52:54 PM »

Calling it a day guys, enjoy the rest of your evening.
thanks again Chip.

« Reply #187 on: August 16, 2014, 06:57:58 PM »

Calling it a day guys, enjoy the rest of your evening.
thanks again Chip.
+29 recaps.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #188 on: August 16, 2014, 08:10:39 PM »

flipping to the CI site.

« Reply #189 on: August 16, 2014, 11:30:37 PM »

flipping to the CI site.
Hey, you gave it the ole college try.  No one could be mad at you for not making an effort.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]