Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/15/2014
« Reply #165 on: August 15, 2014, 09:09:34 PM »

Nobody?
Well, I do.  A tiny bit.

Good to hear. Even a tiny shift can mean all the difference.

« Reply #166 on: August 15, 2014, 09:15:27 PM »

Nobody?
Well, I do.  A tiny bit.
Good to hear. Even a tiny shift can mean all the difference.
My cell phone died yesterday.  And the same kind of phone died on me about 3 months ago.  So I've spent the better part of today trying to put the working pieces together to make one working phone.  I think I'm almost there.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/15/2014
« Reply #167 on: August 15, 2014, 09:15:42 PM »

P2 LE08 maduro burning. Pretty nice smoke.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/15/2014
« Reply #168 on: August 15, 2014, 09:19:20 PM »

Nobody?
Well, I do.  A tiny bit.
Good to hear. Even a tiny shift can mean all the difference.
My cell phone died yesterday.  And the same kind of phone died on me about 3 months ago.  So I've spent the better part of today trying to put the working pieces together to make one working phone.  I think I'm almost there.

Don't forget to wire in the speak and spell... Worked for E.T.

« Reply #169 on: August 15, 2014, 09:39:02 PM »

Nobody?
Well, I do.  A tiny bit.
Good to hear. Even a tiny shift can mean all the difference.
My cell phone died yesterday.  And the same kind of phone died on me about 3 months ago.  So I've spent the better part of today trying to put the working pieces together to make one working phone.  I think I'm almost there.

Don't forget to wire in the speak and spell... Worked for E.T.
Wow.  I think I just had a flashback.  I'm not familiar with your smoke, Steve.  Can you elaborate?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/15/2014
« Reply #170 on: August 15, 2014, 09:47:04 PM »

Nobody?
Well, I do.  A tiny bit.
Good to hear. Even a tiny shift can mean all the difference.
My cell phone died yesterday.  And the same kind of phone died on me about 3 months ago.  So I've spent the better part of today trying to put the working pieces together to make one working phone.  I think I'm almost there.

Don't forget to wire in the speak and spell... Worked for E.T.
Wow.  I think I just had a flashback.  I'm not familiar with your smoke, Steve.  Can you elaborate?

Perdomo 2 limited 2008. Gifted by my bro.

« Reply #171 on: August 15, 2014, 09:54:35 PM »

Nobody?
Well, I do.  A tiny bit.
Good to hear. Even a tiny shift can mean all the difference.
My cell phone died yesterday.  And the same kind of phone died on me about 3 months ago.  So I've spent the better part of today trying to put the working pieces together to make one working phone.  I think I'm almost there.

Don't forget to wire in the speak and spell... Worked for E.T.
Wow.  I think I just had a flashback.  I'm not familiar with your smoke, Steve.  Can you elaborate?

Perdomo 2 limited 2008. Gifted by my bro.
Yellow or Red label?  I kind of remember those from the jams way back when but I don't think I ever had the pleasure.  That said, I love me a Perdomo.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/15/2014
« Reply #172 on: August 15, 2014, 10:14:48 PM »

Nobody?
Well, I do.  A tiny bit.
Good to hear. Even a tiny shift can mean all the difference.
My cell phone died yesterday.  And the same kind of phone died on me about 3 months ago.  So I've spent the better part of today trying to put the working pieces together to make one working phone.  I think I'm almost there.

Don't forget to wire in the speak and spell... Worked for E.T.
Wow.  I think I just had a flashback.  I'm not familiar with your smoke, Steve.  Can you elaborate?

Perdomo 2 limited 2008. Gifted by my bro.
Yellow or Red label?  I kind of remember those from the jams way back when but I don't think I ever had the pleasure.  That said, I love me a Perdomo.

Yellow label maduro. Haven't had the red. Think that's a natural... Cameroon. I'd try that to based on this. Pretty affordable.. Good flavor. Nice thick smoke. Great draw.

« Reply #173 on: August 15, 2014, 10:15:14 PM »

I have a functioning phone again!  Sheesh.  Now I have to resinstall a bunch of apps.  Hopefully my contacts weren't lost.

« Reply #174 on: August 15, 2014, 10:17:24 PM »

[...]

Sounds good.  I'm gonna take a break from the computer for a while and come back to flip the banter at midnight.  Take care, Steve.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/15/2014
« Reply #175 on: August 15, 2014, 10:20:36 PM »

[...]

See ya, Tony. I'm about to call it myself.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]