Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Evening all. Hope everyone isn't dreading the end of the holiday weekend too much.

Was wondering if anyone has any experience with this CI deal. The shills in marketing claim a 95 rating, but some reviews over there are less that laudatory. Can anyone attest to the 95ness of these cigars?

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigarfu/4859/95-rated-bargain-bin/114768/95-rated-bargain-bin/
I've smoked them and they were decent but 95? That's gotta be a typo. I think 85 would be too generous.

No worries. BTW, did anyone see this deal at Famous? https://www.famous-smoke.com/601+stash+cigars/item+49666

I've had a couple 601 greens and thought them to be a pretty top shelf stick. Am I missing something? Are the rest of these no bueno?
I've purchased this one before at the same price. It's a good deal for $20. The LaBomba and the Green are the best ones. The Blue and Red are decent too. The Steel rod is the only questionable stick in the lineup.

No worries. BTW, did anyone see this deal at Famous? https://www.famous-smoke.com/601+stash+cigars/item+49666

I've had a couple 601 greens and thought them to be a pretty top shelf stick. Am I missing something? Are the rest of these no bueno?
I've purchased this one before at the same price. It's a good deal for $20. The LaBomba and the Green are the best ones. The Blue and Red are decent too. The Steel rod is the only questionable stick in the lineup.
That one is a famous exclusive, right?

So I hear Tony will be late for the 8th...like a week late
I might still be able to pull out the 8th. Just that the 15th would have been a lot easier. If I can't make it at all, you guys enjoy. I'll make it the next time.
That's have the point dipstick!....you were the one that said the 8th was best.  We'll move it to the 15th.
My daughter doesn't tell me anything. Obviously takes after her mother. Only just found out she has a play that day. So excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me.

No worries. BTW, did anyone see this deal at Famous? https://www.famous-smoke.com/601+stash+cigars/item+49666

I've had a couple 601 greens and thought them to be a pretty top shelf stick. Am I missing something? Are the rest of these no bueno?
I've purchased this one before at the same price. It's a good deal for $20. The LaBomba and the Green are the best ones. The Blue and Red are decent too. The Steel rod is the only questionable stick in the lineup.
That one is a famous exclusive, right?
Yep.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Alright. I might pass on the Flores y Rodgriguez box. I thought it wasn't bad at $20. Might be worth a try. I'm working on putting together CI order, and a stockpile.

I DID put together what I think to be a pretty good setup at Famous using the $40 off $150+.
I have the following coming:
2x the 601 sampler mentioned above (20 sticks)
1x the AB Elite sampler (10 sticks)
1x Ultimate Wingman 10+10 #12 (10 La Gloria Cubana and 10 Oliva G)
1x Gran Habano top shelf sampler (20 sticks)

All in all, I've got some really solid cigars, some really decent cigars, some humidification, and a couple cheap cutters I am out for under $140. That's less than $2 a stick with the odds and ends to boot. Not bad!

...now to finish up my CI order. Hahaha  ;D

Alright. I might pass on the Flores y Rodgriguez box. I thought it wasn't bad at $20. Might be worth a try. I'm working on putting together CI order, and a stockpile.

I DID put together what I think to be a pretty good setup at Famous using the $40 off $150+.
I have the following coming:
2x the 601 sampler mentioned above (20 sticks)
1x the AB Elite sampler (10 sticks)
1x Ultimate Wingman 10+10 #12 (10 La Gloria Cubana and 10 Oliva G)
1x Gran Habano top shelf sampler (20 sticks)

All in all, I've got some really solid cigars, some really decent cigars, some humidification, and a couple cheap cutters I am out for under $140. That's less than $2 a stick with the odds and ends to boot. Not bad!

...now to finish up my CI order. Hahaha  ;D
I definitely have done worse. That's a lot of sticks.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Alright. I might pass on the Flores y Rodgriguez box. I thought it wasn't bad at $20. Might be worth a try. I'm working on putting together CI order, and a stockpile.

I DID put together what I think to be a pretty good setup at Famous using the $40 off $150+.
I have the following coming:
2x the 601 sampler mentioned above (20 sticks)
1x the AB Elite sampler (10 sticks)
1x Ultimate Wingman 10+10 #12 (10 La Gloria Cubana and 10 Oliva G)
1x Gran Habano top shelf sampler (20 sticks)

All in all, I've got some really solid cigars, some really decent cigars, some humidification, and a couple cheap cutters I am out for under $140. That's less than $2 a stick with the odds and ends to boot. Not bad!

...now to finish up my CI order. Hahaha  ;D
I definitely have done worse. That's a lot of sticks.

I have an empty humi. Not really been smoking the past few years except for the odd one here and there, hence the absence of posting. I've missed it though, both the smoking and the hobby. I was on the hunt for some value smokes and was gifted a couple for the holiday by a good BOTL. Since then I decided to load up!

[...]

And that you did. You got a good deal for $2 apiece. But don't rush to fill those humis. Hang out here some more and all the enabling will have those humis filled in no time.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Ha. I've only got one. I think I'm already making a tup-a-dor or two.  8)

Ha. I've only got one. I think I'm already making a tup-a-dor or two.  8)
That sounds right.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]