Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

48 Hour Buffet Offer at The Page

A big, juicy Tenski pinata ready to be whacked. Don blindfold and swing bat to watch discounts on national brands spill forth.

48 Hour Buffet Offer at The Page

A big, juicy Tenski pinata ready to be whacked. Don blindfold and swing bat to watch discounts on national brands spill forth.
Espinosa Laranja Reserva Caixa   10/$65
Corona Gorda. 10/$56

48 Hour Buffet Offer at The Page

A big, juicy Tenski pinata ready to be whacked. Don blindfold and swing bat to watch discounts on national brands spill forth.
Espinosa Laranja Reserva Caixa   10/$65
Corona Gorda. 10/$56
I don't know how many offers are on there but has to be several hundred.

No Dime Store Trinkets Today, all cigars.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Texas Hat Company Makes Commemorative President Trump Cowboy Hat…

TEXAS – It was through acquaintances that [American Hat Co.] was asked to make Trump an authentic cowboy hat. Mundee said Trump, during a campaign stop recently, had mentioned the quality of Texas Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller’s cowboy hat. Treasure Maddox, daughter of American Hat Co. owners Keith and Susan Maddox, and her significant other, Andrew Graves, are acquaintances with Eric Trump, Donald Trump’s second oldest son.

It was after the night of the Nov. 8 election that Eric had asked if American Hat Co. could make a custom hat for his father. Soon after, the manufacturer was at work getting measurements ready as well as the materials befitting the president of the United States.

“It morphed into now we’re making hats for Eric, for Don Jr. and for Mike Pence as well,” Mundee said.

Mundee said the Trump family requested a light-colored hat versus black, so the manufacturer went with a silverish tone. The material is a mixture of beaver belly fur and mink, making the hat soft as silk. The crown, or top of the hat, is done in a cattleman’s style. He said this specific style of hat is widely known as the finest in the cowboy market.

And it’s not just the material that American Hat Co. uses that puts their stamp on the product. It’s also the gold foil stamp on the inside band that also illustrates its quality, as well as the Keith Maddox mark of “KM” on the brim of the hat. The hat retails for about $2,800.
they better start working on a Hilary recount hat.

[...]

Hillary would only accept it if donated.

overturn the election results, kick Trump and Clinton to the curb, place Johnson in office. piss EVERYONE off.

Good morning, politicos.

The darn elf is gone again in...Only 27 more nights!
Yea, but how many more years will you have to do it?
Thanks.

slow Sunday.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

slow Sunday.
aint they supposed to be? I go the the 10/$26 CAO La Traviata deal, not bad.

slow Sunday.
aint they supposed to be? I go the the 10/$26 CAO La Traviata deal, not bad.
as every day should be.

slow Sunday.
aint they supposed to be? I go the the 10/$26 CAO La Traviata deal, not bad.
I recently picked up some Trav maddies. I think I'm all full up on CAOs that I like.

slow Sunday.
aint they supposed to be? I go the the 10/$26 CAO La Traviata deal, not bad.
I recently picked up some Trav maddies. I think I'm all full up on CAOs that I like.
Me too....in fact I'm always fully stocked.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7