CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

Author Topic: 8/13/2014  (Read 51706 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 8/13/2014
« Reply #330 on: August 13, 2014, 09:28:49 PM »

62° and rain, feels like 55°. WTF. where's summer?

dwgbryant

« Reply #331 on: August 13, 2014, 09:29:29 PM »

I like the new red, white and blue stars!!! Very patriotic..why not Shaun??? Is he special in a good or bad way???
I didn't sign up in the first 7days, no one wanted me to know this beauty was over here  ;)
Oh..a punishment, huh??? The yellow stars are unique..
get a load of my STARS

Better than blue balls.

Hey, Dean. Smokin?
yep. just ready to pull out of the parking lot at work and head home. AJ Overrun clipped and lit Steve.

Nice. Just pulled in a bit ago myself. NR about halfway. Finish it  off on the deck with a cold one.
Do you want me to change your name to DeckSmoker?  Or you can delete your ID and create a new one for yourself.  :)

Naw.. Deck is technically in the backyard so i'm still covered. Sculpin was a good pairing. Just finishing  off both right now.
I was just finishing up a beer while making dinner.  It's just about ready so I'll be gone for a bit.  Made my signature Penne with Sausage Sauce.
Tony what do you put in the sauce?
sausage?

dwgbryant

« Reply #332 on: August 13, 2014, 09:30:30 PM »

sorry Steve, couldn't help myself. had a cb moment.

dogdays

« Reply #333 on: August 13, 2014, 09:32:30 PM »

I like the new red, white and blue stars!!! Very patriotic..why not Shaun??? Is he special in a good or bad way???
I didn't sign up in the first 7days, no one wanted me to know this beauty was over here  ;)
Oh..a punishment, huh??? The yellow stars are unique..
get a load of my STARS

Better than blue balls.

Hey, Dean. Smokin?
yep. just ready to pull out of the parking lot at work and head home. AJ Overrun clipped and lit Steve.

Nice. Just pulled in a bit ago myself. NR about halfway. Finish it  off on the deck with a cold one.
Do you want me to change your name to DeckSmoker?  Or you can delete your ID and create a new one for yourself.  :)

Naw.. Deck is technically in the backyard so i'm still covered. Sculpin was a good pairing. Just finishing  off both right now.
I was just finishing up a beer while making dinner.  It's just about ready so I'll be gone for a bit.  Made my signature Penne with Sausage Sauce.
Tony what do you put in the sauce?
sausage?
LOL.

dwgbryant

« Reply #334 on: August 13, 2014, 09:45:49 PM »

calling it a knight. sir.

dogdays

« Reply #335 on: August 13, 2014, 09:48:11 PM »

calling it a knight. sir.
Good night Dean , I think I will call it a night Too.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]