Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Looks like we may have finally passed out of the hot temps. Nothing above 77 on the long range forecast. I hate the winter cold with a passion, but even I was being tested with the heat this summer.

Took a banter day off to go with Friday off yesterday, watched the paint dry, ran errands, lunch out and a nice nap.  Did not even have a cigar but did have a couple of glasses of elixir for my heart.
Oh yeah, painters did not finish yesterday as planned.  They did finish the inside and start on the outside, weather permitting they should easily finish Monday.

They have been showing up and steady working but I am quite sure the guy seriously underestimated his time and cost.  That said, he has stuck in there all the way and quality has remained excellent.

Good morning, brothers.
Morning, ManualFlip.
D'oh! I feel like I've got a supervisor. Nothing gets passed you.

Edit: I flipped fine last night. It was the night before I had a little trouble. Don't confuse me.

Sheesh, got to do yard work this morning :(

Took a banter day off to go with Friday off yesterday, watched the paint dry, ran errands, lunch out and a nice nap.  Did not even have a cigar but did have a couple of glasses of elixir for my heart.
you had me up to that point....

Looks like we may have finally passed out of the hot temps. Nothing above 77 on the long range forecast. I hate the winter cold with a passion, but even I was being tested with the heat this summer.
Here too. I have a feeling it's gonna be a cold winter.

Sheesh, got to do yard work this morning :(
Serves you right for slacking off yesterday.

Cuarenta 11/18 to start the chilly day.

But aren't guns controlled in the commie states?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/09/24/seattle-shooting-cascade-mall-burlington/91009272/
As absolute commie as Washinton is they are not so much anti-gun, even have open carry.  Or for that matter they even allow Raz to live there and work for the State :o

One universal fact about Commie States and Cities they have no issues with lunatics.
Are we sure Obama hasn't completely outlawed all guns? I'm sure I was told that was going to happen 8 years ago. And again 4 years ago.  ;D
Like everything else he tried and failed but GFY anyway.
Now you have to give credit where credit is due.  Obama has done more for the gun manufacturers than any Republican ever has!

Took a banter day off to go with Friday off yesterday, watched the paint dry, ran errands, lunch out and a nice nap.  Did not even have a cigar but did have a couple of glasses of elixir for my heart.
you had me up to that point....
Reason being the painters were in my damn way.

But aren't guns controlled in the commie states?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/09/24/seattle-shooting-cascade-mall-burlington/91009272/
As absolute commie as Washinton is they are not so much anti-gun, even have open carry.  Or for that matter they even allow Raz to live there and work for the State :o

One universal fact about Commie States and Cities they have no issues with lunatics.
Are we sure Obama hasn't completely outlawed all guns? I'm sure I was told that was going to happen 8 years ago. And again 4 years ago.  ;D
Like everything else he tried and failed but GFY anyway.
Now you have to give credit where credit is due.  Obama has done more for the gun manufacturers than any Republican ever has!
Very True, but that was an unintended consequence of one of his many failures.

And remember the "Republican" designation Has No Meaning in modern politics.  Say hello to Susan Collins, John McCain and most of the rest of them.

Good morning, brothers.
Morning, ManualFlip.
D'oh! I feel like I've got a supervisor. Nothing gets passed you.

Edit: I flipped fine last night. It was the night before I had a little trouble. Don't confuse me.
I didn't even notice a problem, I was more poking fun at your inability to muster the time to automate it. ;)

Took a banter day off to go with Friday off yesterday, watched the paint dry, ran errands, lunch out and a nice nap.  Did not even have a cigar but did have a couple of glasses of elixir for my heart.
you had me up to that point....
Reason being the painters were in my damn way.
Sounds more like the reason they weren't able to finish is that you were in their way.

Funny the chit the media and advocates come up with sometimes, read yesterday that "they" have determined that most guns are owned by "hoarders" which they self-defined as "those who own 17 or more guns".  Thus 17 made their common core math point work out.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11