Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Good Morning LifeOfLeisureDave.
Semi life of leisure :)

Morning Travellin Dave

Long article but explains things somewhat anyway, keep in mind it is an Editorial thus often more opinion than absolute fact.

PRICE INCREASES IN THE WORLD OF FDA REGULATION

http://halfwheel.com/price-increases-in-the-world-of-fda-regulation/130618

September 24 is......... International Rabbt Day 2016

Poachers and cosmetic manufacturers beware: International Rabbit Day is definitely not for you! Held on the fourth Saturday or Sunday of September, this annual celebration of the long-eared, short-tailed mammal is not just in the name of the millions of bunnies kept as pets across the Western world, but aims to promote a serious message about animal welfare. On International Rabbit Day we are encouraged to consider, not only the companionship offered by our favourite hutch-dwellers, but the various ways in which rabbits are harmed by medical and cosmetic testing, hunting, fur farming and, of course, casseroling. Yes, there is a serious side to International Rabbit Day but you may not be surprised to learn that events are somewhat sporadic – so let your bunny out of its hutch and give it an extra carrot or two (and be sure to plan chicken for the family roast).

Happy Saturday.
morning Dave, and anyone else. packing truck for island hopping. Cusano 18 connie and coffee as I wake up.
Have a good time, don't step on any jellyfish.
great advice. I wear water shoes because of all the oyster bars, they will cut the hell out of you.
Oyster bars, yum...but I guess we are talking about different things.....
Oyster Bars are where you drink beer, those nasty mounds that cut your feet and destroy boats and motors are generally called "Oyster Beds".

They also frequently hold redfish and trout .

But aren't guns controlled in the commie states?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/09/24/seattle-shooting-cascade-mall-burlington/91009272/
As absolute commie as Washinton is they are not so much anti-gun, even have open carry.  Or for that matter they even allow Raz to live there and work for the State :o

One universal fact about Commie States and Cities they have no issues with lunatics.

Unless she voted early looks like Hillary lost a voter.

Va. woman riding on mattress on top of van dies after fall

http://wtop.com/prince-william-county/2016/09/va-woman-riding-mattress-top-van-dies-fall/

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Happy Saturday.
morning Dave, and anyone else. packing truck for island hopping. Cusano 18 connie and coffee as I wake up.
Have a good time, don't step on any jellyfish.
great advice. I wear water shoes because of all the oyster bars, they will cut the hell out of you.
Oyster bars, yum...but I guess we are talking about different things.....
Oyster Bars are where you drink beer, those nasty mounds that cut your feet and destroy boats and motors are generally called "Oyster Beds".

They also frequently hold redfish and trout .
also the place I drink and sleep

But aren't guns controlled in the commie states?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/09/24/seattle-shooting-cascade-mall-burlington/91009272/
As absolute commie as Washinton is they are not so much anti-gun, even have open carry.  Or for that matter they even allow Raz to live there and work for the State :o

One universal fact about Commie States and Cities they have no issues with lunatics.
Are we sure Obama hasn't completely outlawed all guns? I'm sure I was told that was going to happen 8 years ago. And again 4 years ago.  ;D

Took a banter day off to go with Friday off yesterday, watched the paint dry, ran errands, lunch out and a nice nap.  Did not even have a cigar but did have a couple of glasses of elixir for my heart.

But aren't guns controlled in the commie states?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/09/24/seattle-shooting-cascade-mall-burlington/91009272/
As absolute commie as Washinton is they are not so much anti-gun, even have open carry.  Or for that matter they even allow Raz to live there and work for the State :o

One universal fact about Commie States and Cities they have no issues with lunatics.
Are we sure Obama hasn't completely outlawed all guns? I'm sure I was told that was going to happen 8 years ago. And again 4 years ago.  ;D
Like everything else he tried and failed but GFY anyway.

Good morning, brothers.

Took a banter day off to go with Friday off yesterday, watched the paint dry, ran errands, lunch out and a nice nap.  Did not even have a cigar but did have a couple of glasses of elixir for my heart.
You were missed, despite what these guys will tell ya.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11