Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2014, 09:11:43 PM »

I'm considering doing some maintenance on this site this evening but I'm not sure I'm motivated.
motivation is overrated, just do it and be done with it.
or remember that if it wasn't for procrastination you'd have nothing to do tomorrow.
The good thing is that I could pretty much do maintenance any evening after 6pm.  I'm getting ready to revamp the main page and make the banter just a sub-site.  Therefore, you all can just go directly to the banter if you bookmark it but I can work on the main site in the meantime.
???????? speak English.
Uhhhh?  I thought I was.  I'm going to try to make drastic changes to cigarbanter.com without affecting the regular users of the site.  Therefore, I need to plan it carefully.
I know of 2 schools of thought:
 1-   if it ain't broke don't fix it.
 2-   you can always make it better.
Agreed.  But banter is only one aspect of this site.  There is supposed to also be a section for posting the current deals and another for reviews.

« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2014, 09:44:35 PM »

[...]
I for one appreciate the effort. Bantern', reviewin', and shoppin', all at one site.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2014, 10:07:30 PM »

[...]
Me too.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 8/10/2014
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2014, 10:09:28 PM »

I'm considering doing some maintenance on this site this evening but I'm not sure I'm motivated.
motivation is overrated, just do it and be done with it.
or remember that if it wasn't for procrastination you'd have nothing to do tomorrow.
The good thing is that I could pretty much do maintenance any evening after 6pm.  I'm getting ready to revamp the main page and make the banter just a sub-site.  Therefore, you all can just go directly to the banter if you bookmark it but I can work on the main site in the meantime.
???????? speak English.
Uhhhh?  I thought I was.  I'm going to try to make drastic changes to cigarbanter.com without affecting the regular users of the site.  Therefore, I need to plan it carefully.

You were.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 8/10/2014
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2014, 10:10:28 PM »

yep, no dust yet. been at the lake. landlady looks DAMN good.
Film at 11?
never brought the phone Mike. but God she has a nice tight young body on her.

large supreme pizza and pasta and meatballs ordered. 1 pound of penne with red sauce and meatballs are a free promotional item, what the hell, free food and pay for the pizza.
Gonna loose your girlish figure eating all that food and again with all the food talk!
I've lost almost 23# since the split Mike. looking pretty good for an old man if I do say so myself.
I found your 23lbs if you're looking for it, Deano.  I've grown attached to it but I'll part with it, for you.

In other terms, I'm almost down 2 notches on the belt.  I can do 2 notches but it's just a little too tight, especially if I sit down. So you might be carrying some of my weight, too.

« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2014, 10:39:44 PM »

yep, no dust yet. been at the lake. landlady looks DAMN good.
Film at 11?
never brought the phone Mike. but God she has a nice tight young body on her.

large supreme pizza and pasta and meatballs ordered. 1 pound of penne with red sauce and meatballs are a free promotional item, what the hell, free food and pay for the pizza.
Gonna loose your girlish figure eating all that food and again with all the food talk!
I've lost almost 23# since the split Mike. looking pretty good for an old man if I do say so myself.
I found your 23lbs if you're looking for it, Deano.  I've grown attached to it but I'll part with it, for you.

In other terms, I'm almost down 2 notches on the belt.  I can do 2 notches but it's just a little too tight, especially if I sit down. So you might be carrying some of my weight, too.
That would take a load off.

« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2014, 11:17:42 PM »

yep, no dust yet. been at the lake. landlady looks DAMN good.
Film at 11?
never brought the phone Mike. but God she has a nice tight young body on her.

large supreme pizza and pasta and meatballs ordered. 1 pound of penne with red sauce and meatballs are a free promotional item, what the hell, free food and pay for the pizza.
Gonna loose your girlish figure eating all that food and again with all the food talk!
I've lost almost 23# since the split Mike. looking pretty good for an old man if I do say so myself.
I found your 23lbs if you're looking for it, Deano.  I've grown attached to it but I'll part with it, for you.

In other terms, I'm almost down 2 notches on the belt.  I can do 2 notches but it's just a little too tight, especially if I sit down. So you might be carrying some of my weight, too.
That would take a load off.
Did you just call Will a load?

« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2014, 11:51:55 PM »

[...]

Never met him. Wouldn't recognize him without his paper bag and Jets jersey.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]