CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: 8/10/2014  (Read 14854 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 8/10/2014
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2014, 09:11:43 PM »

I'm considering doing some maintenance on this site this evening but I'm not sure I'm motivated.
motivation is overrated, just do it and be done with it.
or remember that if it wasn't for procrastination you'd have nothing to do tomorrow.
The good thing is that I could pretty much do maintenance any evening after 6pm.  I'm getting ready to revamp the main page and make the banter just a sub-site.  Therefore, you all can just go directly to the banter if you bookmark it but I can work on the main site in the meantime.
???????? speak English.
Uhhhh?  I thought I was.  I'm going to try to make drastic changes to cigarbanter.com without affecting the regular users of the site.  Therefore, I need to plan it carefully.
I know of 2 schools of thought:
 1-   if it ain't broke don't fix it.
 2-   you can always make it better.
Agreed.  But banter is only one aspect of this site.  There is supposed to also be a section for posting the current deals and another for reviews.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2014, 09:44:35 PM »

I'm considering doing some maintenance on this site this evening but I'm not sure I'm motivated.
or remember that if it wasn't for procrastination you'd have nothing to do tomorrow.
The good thing is that I could pretty much do maintenance any evening after 6pm.  I'm getting ready to revamp the main page and make the banter just a sub-site.  Therefore, you all can just go directly to the banter if you bookmark it but I can work on the main site in the meantime.
???????? speak English.
Uhhhh?  I thought I was.  I'm going to try to make drastic changes to cigarbanter.com without affecting the regular users of the site.  Therefore, I need to plan it carefully.
Agreed.  But banter is only one aspect of this site.  There is supposed to also be a section for posting the current deals and another for reviews.
I for one appreciate the effort. Bantern', reviewin', and shoppin', all at one site.

glassken

« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2014, 10:07:30 PM »

???????? speak English.
I for one appreciate the effort. Bantern', reviewin', and shoppin', all at one site.
Me too.

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2014, 10:09:28 PM »

???????? speak English.

You were.

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2014, 10:10:28 PM »

yep, no dust yet. been at the lake. landlady looks DAMN good.
Film at 11?
never brought the phone Mike. but God she has a nice tight young body on her.

large supreme pizza and pasta and meatballs ordered. 1 pound of penne with red sauce and meatballs are a free promotional item, what the hell, free food and pay for the pizza.
Gonna loose your girlish figure eating all that food and again with all the food talk!
I've lost almost 23# since the split Mike. looking pretty good for an old man if I do say so myself.
I found your 23lbs if you're looking for it, Deano.  I've grown attached to it but I'll part with it, for you.

In other terms, I'm almost down 2 notches on the belt.  I can do 2 notches but it's just a little too tight, especially if I sit down. So you might be carrying some of my weight, too.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2014, 10:39:44 PM »

Film at 11?

large supreme pizza and pasta and meatballs ordered. 1 pound of penne with red sauce and meatballs are a free promotional item, what the hell, free food and pay for the pizza.
Gonna loose your girlish figure eating all that food and again with all the food talk!
I've lost almost 23# since the split Mike. looking pretty good for an old man if I do say so myself.
I found your 23lbs if you're looking for it, Deano.  I've grown attached to it but I'll part with it, for you.

In other terms, I'm almost down 2 notches on the belt.  I can do 2 notches but it's just a little too tight, especially if I sit down. So you might be carrying some of my weight, too.
That would take a load off.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2014, 11:17:42 PM »

Film at 11?

Did you just call Will a load?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2014, 11:51:55 PM »

Film at 11?

Did you just call Will a load?
Never met him. Wouldn't recognize him without his paper bag and Jets jersey.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]