Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2016, 07:46:00 AM »

Texas high school's budget-busting stadium to cost $70M

Voters in McKinney approved a $63.5 million stadium in May, but just three months later, planners have called an audible -- tacking on another $6.5 million to the cost of the 12,000-seat gridiron showcase. The stadium will top a $62.5 million, 12,000-seat facility under construction in Katy and a $60 million stadium that opened in Allen in 2014 to become the costliest ever to host prep pigskin.

Artist Rendering Below:

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2016, 07:53:46 AM »

Screen Room Lull?

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2016, 07:55:49 AM »

Free Shipping Today until 12 Noon ET at the .Biz
Yeah, had left something in my cart a while back anticipating the FS, and of course it's gone. Can't recall what it was; the deal is probably expired anyway.

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2016, 07:56:39 AM »

Screen Room Lull?
Ridiculously misplaced education funding lull?

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2016, 07:58:01 AM »

Free Shipping Today until 12 Noon ET at the .Biz
Yeah, had left something in my cart a while back anticipating the FS, and of course it's gone. Can't recall what it was; the deal is probably expired anyway.
They are not like CI, usually wipe your cart out the same day if not purchased.

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2016, 08:09:12 AM »

How many weeks until the Browns open their season?  Will have to retire "ChampDave".
Who the hell are the Browns?
Racist!
Yeah, well you're intolerant for pointing that out! Gonna go to my safe place now, because you've upset me.
Into Nate's arms?

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2016, 08:09:38 AM »

Screen Room Lull?
Ridiculously misplaced education funding lull?
That's the one!

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2016, 08:12:29 AM »

Perhaps this will teach the pompous bastard a lesson!

Ryan Lochte is losing all his endorsements after he admitted to making up a story about being robbed at gunpoint while at the 2016 Olympics.

Speedo USA and Japanese mattress maker Airweave said Monday that they were ending their partnership with the embattled U.S. swimmer. Ralph Lauren also said it would not renew his contract.

Lochte had about $1 million in endorsements at the time of the incident, ESPN reported citing unnamed industry experts

« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2016, 08:14:27 AM »

Screen Room Lull?
Ridiculously misplaced education funding lull?
That's the one!
While I don't at all disagree with the waste of $ the (perhaps dumbass) citizens who are paying the taxes voted for it with a 62% majority.

« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2016, 08:15:59 AM »

Boss lady was off yesterday and husband must have applied the Flip Technique, she is rather irritable this morning which is really not the norm.

« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2016, 08:18:08 AM »

Time to stroll to the coffee shop for a cup.

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2016, 08:20:55 AM »

Screen Room Lull?
Ridiculously misplaced education funding lull?
That's the one!
While I don't at all disagree with the waste of $ the (perhaps dumbass) citizens who are paying the taxes voted for it with a 62% majority.
Ask yourself how such monstrosities ever made it onto the bond ballot in the first place.  Pockets being lined, perhaps?

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2016, 08:21:34 AM »

How many weeks until the Browns open their season?  Will have to retire "ChampDave".
Who the hell are the Browns?
Racist!
Yeah, well you're intolerant for pointing that out! Gonna go to my safe place now, because you've upset me.
Into Nate's arms?

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2016, 08:28:57 AM »

How many weeks until the Browns open their season?  Will have to retire "ChampDave".
Who the hell are the Browns?
Racist!
Yeah, well you're intolerant for pointing that out! Gonna go to my safe place now, because you've upset me.
Into Nate's arms?

Play your cards right you'll get to be in a commercial with him, too.

« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2016, 08:32:01 AM »

How many weeks until the Browns open their season?  Will have to retire "ChampDave".
Who the hell are the Browns?
Racist!
Yeah, well you're intolerant for pointing that out! Gonna go to my safe place now, because you've upset me.
Into Nate's arms?

Play your cards right you'll get to be in a commercial with him, too.

Fingers crossed!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11