Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]

dwgbryant

« Reply #315 on: August 07, 2014, 06:35:28 PM »

another hour and a half and one more nut until cigar time.
Dean what are you smoking to night ?
probably an AJ Fresh-rolled.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/7/2014
« Reply #316 on: August 07, 2014, 09:43:15 PM »

another hour and a half and one more nut until cigar time.
Dean what are you smoking to night ?
probably an AJ Fresh-rolled.
smoke them while they're fresh.

« Reply #317 on: August 07, 2014, 09:46:20 PM »

Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.
Hey Bean, what's up?   You heard from Dave?.... no word from him in about a week.

« Reply #318 on: August 07, 2014, 09:47:34 PM »

Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.
Curious now to see what CI or Cigar.com tells you. I am sure we all expected the same warranty, I have 3 dead CI logo lighters myself.
I have the luxury of just walking in the store and they just give a replacement.

« Reply #319 on: August 07, 2014, 10:25:17 PM »

Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.
Curious now to see what CI or Cigar.com tells you. I am sure we all expected the same warranty, I have 3 dead CI logo lighters myself.
I have the luxury of just walking in the store and they just give a replacement.
CI store or Xikar store?

« Reply #320 on: August 07, 2014, 10:26:03 PM »

Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.
Curious now to see what CI or Cigar.com tells you. I am sure we all expected the same warranty, I have 3 dead CI logo lighters myself.
I have the luxury of just walking in the store and they just give a replacement.
CI store or Xikar store?
CI

« Reply #321 on: August 07, 2014, 10:26:59 PM »

I've gotta go cut a cake, be back in a few.

« Reply #322 on: August 07, 2014, 10:52:14 PM »

I think we can hold your place.

« Reply #323 on: August 07, 2014, 10:57:47 PM »

Every living, and some dead, relatives are calling to wish my daughter a happy birthday.  Don't they fucking know I want a piece of cake already?

« Reply #324 on: August 07, 2014, 11:28:38 PM »

By the way Will, the package arrived today.

« Reply #325 on: August 07, 2014, 11:29:28 PM »

And I still haven't gotten my cake, what the fuck?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]