CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]

Author Topic: 8/7/2014  (Read 50549 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 8/7/2014
« Reply #315 on: August 07, 2014, 06:35:28 PM »

another hour and a half and one more nut until cigar time.
Dean what are you smoking to night ?
probably an AJ Fresh-rolled.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #316 on: August 07, 2014, 09:43:15 PM »

another hour and a half and one more nut until cigar time.
Dean what are you smoking to night ?
probably an AJ Fresh-rolled.
smoke them while they're fresh.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #317 on: August 07, 2014, 09:46:20 PM »

Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.
Hey Bean, what's up?   You heard from Dave?.... no word from him in about a week.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #318 on: August 07, 2014, 09:47:34 PM »

Afternoon gents.  A note with regard to Xikar lighter returns.  Sent one which quit working back to them for the vaunted "repair/replacement warranty".  Had it for less than a year and followed the resurrection instructions on their youtube video before sending it back.

Xikar's reply: "Because your lighter had a Cigars International or Cigar.com logo we have contacted them and they will be handling your replacement.  For more information you can contact them.  Here is their contact information".  WTF.
Curious now to see what CI or Cigar.com tells you. I am sure we all expected the same warranty, I have 3 dead CI logo lighters myself.
I have the luxury of just walking in the store and they just give a replacement.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #319 on: August 07, 2014, 10:25:17 PM »

Curious now to see what CI or Cigar.com tells you. I am sure we all expected the same warranty, I have 3 dead CI logo lighters myself.
I have the luxury of just walking in the store and they just give a replacement.
CI store or Xikar store?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #320 on: August 07, 2014, 10:26:03 PM »

CI store or Xikar store?
CI

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #321 on: August 07, 2014, 10:26:59 PM »

I've gotta go cut a cake, be back in a few.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #322 on: August 07, 2014, 10:52:14 PM »

I think we can hold your place.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #323 on: August 07, 2014, 10:57:47 PM »

Every living, and some dead, relatives are calling to wish my daughter a happy birthday.  Don't they fucking know I want a piece of cake already?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #324 on: August 07, 2014, 11:28:38 PM »

By the way Will, the package arrived today.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #325 on: August 07, 2014, 11:29:28 PM »

And I still haven't gotten my cake, what the fuck?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]