CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29

Author Topic: 8/6/2014  (Read 58208 times)

CigarBanter

• Administrator
  • Senior Status
8/6/2014
« on: August 06, 2014, 12:00:39 AM »

Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 8/6/2014
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 12:03:58 AM »

Where'd everybody go?  Actually I'm working and this multitasking is for the birds.  I'll check back at the flip.  The MANUAL fucking flip.  Sheesh.
are their switches and cranks involved?
Just cranky old me.
Tony, you ain't old yet. Cranky maybe!
I feel old, Ken.  But I guess compared to others on the banter, I am an embryo.  :)
Yes, Tony you are embryonic compared to some here! I entered College in 1979. Were you even born?
Yes sir, I was in third grade.   :P

Regency

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 12:13:57 AM »

Just a short stop for me.  Getting a bit worried.  I had one of my "go to" cigars today, an Oliva saison.  Didnt like it.  Am I turning into Oydave?  Guess there are worse things in life.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 12:15:28 AM »

Just a short stop for me.  Getting a bit worried.  I had one of my "go to" cigars today, an Oliva saison.  Didnt like it.  Am I turning into Oydave?  Guess there are worse things in life.
It happens from time to time.  Mood has so much to do with it.  Was your head in the game when you were smoking it?  I wouldn't sweat it.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2014, 12:15:52 AM »

And good to see you, Russ.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 12:22:59 AM »

Wow, how bout them White Sox?

Regency

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 12:25:03 AM »

Wow, how bout them White Sox?
They get dirty?

glassken

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 12:25:52 AM »

It happens from time to time.  Mood has so much to do with it.  Was your head in the game when you were smoking it?  I wouldn't sweat it.
reg, like Tony said. Mood, meds, many things. Bad particular cigar. Craig-dog sent me a few Lat 46, and everyone thought it great. I tasted shit! Was taking some medicine, and not feeling great. I thought he was pulling my leg. Everyone loved it. A month later smoked one, and loved it. Smoked another and bought a box! Same with the La Antiguedad that Oy sent. Nothing for me. Smoked another and loved it. I'm glad women are not like this with me, or I would be going through them like a fat kid goes through pancakes!

Regency

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2014, 12:26:52 AM »

Back at you too, and good to see your back to the grind.  Was a bit absent from here so never got the chance to offer my condolences.

glassken

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2014, 12:31:40 AM »

Back at you too, and good to see your back to the grind.  Was a bit absent from here so never got the chance to offer my condolences.
Oh, and there are much worse things than turning into Oydave. A smart, and gracious good heart. Not many like him. The heart of a man is the most important thing. We can change the world. Even if it is just our local world.

Regency

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2014, 12:35:38 AM »

reg, like Tony said. Mood, meds, many things. Bad particular cigar. Craig-dog sent me a few Lat 46, and everyone thought it great. I tasted shit! Was taking some medicine, and not feeling great. I thought he was pulling my leg. Everyone loved it. A month later smoked one, and loved it. Smoked another and bought a box! Same with the La Antiguedad that Oy sent. Nothing for me. Smoked another and loved it. I'm glad women are not like this with me, or I would be going through them like a fat kid goes through pancakes!

Mood etc wasnt a factor.  I usually light something up as I am finishing up for the day, picking up tools, cleaning the shop, checking cows.  Maybe a bad stick (although never had a bad Siason yet).  Maybe the weather (cool drizzly high humidity).  Oh well. 

Regency

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2014, 12:36:53 AM »

Oh, and there are much worse things than turning into Oydave. A smart, and gracious good heart. Not many like him. The heart of a man is the most important thing. We can change the world. Even if it is just our local world.

True that!

I was just harassing Dave even if he isnt here.

Regency

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2014, 12:39:46 AM »

OK off to bed.  Have a great night.  If you cant be good, be good at it!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2014, 12:41:10 AM »

Thanks brother, it's appreciated.

glassken

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2014, 12:41:16 AM »

True that!

I was just harassing Dave even if he isnt here.
Reg, I knew that. He will read it most probably. Glad you are doing well.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29