CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21

Author Topic: 8/5/2014  (Read 48353 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 8/5/2014
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2014, 07:47:34 AM »

Where the hell is everyone?
TexasDave, Dean, GolfingDave and travelinnDave.
Sheesh, how many times do I have to say morning to you? ;)
I see ya snuck in on me. Seems we are by ourselves this morning.
Guess so. Must have scared away all of the regulars. Wonder if they all deleted their accounts, too. Haha.
I deleted mine because I didn't like the fact that the flip wasn't done on time.
No doubt, the admins on this site gotta get their shit together, or I'm gonna make my own site. In 2019.
That's about the time this site will get an upgrade...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2014, 07:49:03 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
OOOOOOOhhhhh, big swing there yellowstar!........oh, and good morning.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2014, 07:52:48 AM »

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
Too much power in your swing, huh? Morning, Shaun.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2014, 08:00:18 AM »

OOOOOOOhhhhh, big swing there yellowstar!........oh, and good morning.
I swing like a bitch for being 6'4...only about 108-112mph with the driver.  Enough off center hits will actually break a club I guess!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2014, 08:01:36 AM »

First time for everything.  Weird how a broken club feels...the ball goes about 50feet and then ducks down into a topspin roll and sounds just horrendous(and no I'm not topping it).  Just praying Adams replaced it...fucker wasn't cheap

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2014, 08:02:15 AM »

I broke a driver the last time I played.  Mine was a legitimate attempt but definitely not a legit shot.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2014, 08:03:30 AM »

I broke a driver the last time I played.  Mine was a legitimate attempt but definitely not a legit shot.
Yeah I was just furious...I wasn't sure it was broken until I tried to hit it again.  Morning Tony!

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2014, 08:05:44 AM »

EDIT:  Nevermind. 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2014, 08:10:50 AM »

First time for everything.  Weird how a broken club feels...the ball goes about 50feet and then ducks down into a topspin roll and sounds just horrendous(and no I'm not topping it).  Just praying Adams replaced it...fucker wasn't cheap
My dad did that with a 6-iron a few years ago in NC. Teeing off on a par-3, the clubhead just completely broke off and took off like a helicopter towards the green. Went further than the ball did.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2014, 08:14:03 AM »

My dad did that with a 6-iron a few years ago in NC. Teeing off on a par-3, the clubhead just completely broke off and took off like a helicopter towards the green. Went further than the ball did.
LOL! That was have been quite the sight!

sfish

« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2014, 08:18:33 AM »

Yeah I was just furious...I wasn't sure it was broken until I tried to hit it again.  Morning Tony!
You guys are fuckin' hacks!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2014, 08:20:49 AM »

You guys are fuckin' hacks!
Ohh shit, I thought I smelled tuna

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2014, 08:21:26 AM »

They're was no doubt mine was broken, the club head went further than the ball.  Good morning, Shaun.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2014, 08:23:29 AM »

Fucking one-upper!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2014, 08:24:10 AM »

LOL! That was have been quite the sight!
It was, and quite the sound too, as it helicoptered towards the green.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21