Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21

« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2014, 07:47:34 AM »

Where the hell is everyone?
TexasDave, Dean, GolfingDave and travelinnDave.
Sheesh, how many times do I have to say morning to you? ;)
I see ya snuck in on me. Seems we are by ourselves this morning.
Guess so. Must have scared away all of the regulars. Wonder if they all deleted their accounts, too. Haha.
I deleted mine because I didn't like the fact that the flip wasn't done on time.
No doubt, the admins on this site gotta get their shit together, or I'm gonna make my own site. In 2019.
That's about the time this site will get an upgrade...

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2014, 07:49:03 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
OOOOOOOhhhhh, big swing there yellowstar!........oh, and good morning.

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2014, 07:52:48 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
Too much power in your swing, huh? Morning, Shaun.

« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2014, 08:00:18 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
OOOOOOOhhhhh, big swing there yellowstar!........oh, and good morning.
I swing like a bitch for being 6'4...only about 108-112mph with the driver.  Enough off center hits will actually break a club I guess!

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2014, 08:01:36 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
Too much power in your swing, huh? Morning, Shaun.
First time for everything.  Weird how a broken club feels...the ball goes about 50feet and then ducks down into a topspin roll and sounds just horrendous(and no I'm not topping it).  Just praying Adams replaced it...fucker wasn't cheap

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2014, 08:02:15 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
I broke a driver the last time I played.  Mine was a legitimate attempt but definitely not a legit shot.

« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2014, 08:03:30 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
I broke a driver the last time I played.  Mine was a legitimate attempt but definitely not a legit shot.
Yeah I was just furious...I wasn't sure it was broken until I tried to hit it again.  Morning Tony!
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 8/5/2014
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2014, 08:05:44 AM »

EDIT:  Nevermind.

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2014, 08:10:50 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
Too much power in your swing, huh? Morning, Shaun.
First time for everything.  Weird how a broken club feels...the ball goes about 50feet and then ducks down into a topspin roll and sounds just horrendous(and no I'm not topping it).  Just praying Adams replaced it...fucker wasn't cheap
My dad did that with a 6-iron a few years ago in NC. Teeing off on a par-3, the clubhead just completely broke off and took off like a helicopter towards the green. Went further than the ball did.

« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2014, 08:14:03 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
Too much power in your swing, huh? Morning, Shaun.
First time for everything.  Weird how a broken club feels...the ball goes about 50feet and then ducks down into a topspin roll and sounds just horrendous(and no I'm not topping it).  Just praying Adams replaced it...fucker wasn't cheap
My dad did that with a 6-iron a few years ago in NC. Teeing off on a par-3, the clubhead just completely broke off and took off like a helicopter towards the green. Went further than the ball did.
LOL! That was have been quite the sight!

« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2014, 08:18:33 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
I broke a driver the last time I played.  Mine was a legitimate attempt but definitely not a legit shot.
Yeah I was just furious...I wasn't sure it was broken until I tried to hit it again.  Morning Tony!
You guys are fuckin' hacks!

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2014, 08:20:49 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
I broke a driver the last time I played.  Mine was a legitimate attempt but definitely not a legit shot.
Yeah I was just furious...I wasn't sure it was broken until I tried to hit it again.  Morning Tony!
You guys are fuckin' hacks!
Ohh shit, I thought I smelled tuna

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2014, 08:21:26 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
I broke a driver the last time I played.  Mine was a legitimate attempt but definitely not a legit shot.
Yeah I was just furious...I wasn't sure it was broken until I tried to hit it again.  Morning Tony!
They're was no doubt mine was broken, the club head went further than the ball.  Good morning, Shaun.

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2014, 08:23:29 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
Too much power in your swing, huh? Morning, Shaun.
First time for everything.  Weird how a broken club feels...the ball goes about 50feet and then ducks down into a topspin roll and sounds just horrendous(and no I'm not topping it).  Just praying Adams replaced it...fucker wasn't cheap
My dad did that with a 6-iron a few years ago in NC. Teeing off on a par-3, the clubhead just completely broke off and took off like a helicopter towards the green. Went further than the ball did.
Fucking one-upper!

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2014, 08:24:10 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
Too much power in your swing, huh? Morning, Shaun.
First time for everything.  Weird how a broken club feels...the ball goes about 50feet and then ducks down into a topspin roll and sounds just horrendous(and no I'm not topping it).  Just praying Adams replaced it...fucker wasn't cheap
My dad did that with a 6-iron a few years ago in NC. Teeing off on a par-3, the clubhead just completely broke off and took off like a helicopter towards the green. Went further than the ball did.
LOL! That was have been quite the sight!
It was, and quite the sound too, as it helicoptered towards the green.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21