Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/5/2014
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2014, 05:50:37 AM »

Today's Birthdays: Actor John Saxon is 78. College Football Hall of Famer and former NFL player Roman Gabriel is 74. Country songwriter Bobby Braddock is 74. Actress Loni Anderson is 69. Actress Erika Slezak is 68. Rock singer Rick Derringer is 67. Actress Holly Palance is 64. Singer Samantha Sang is 61. Actress-singer Maureen McCormick is 58. Rock musician Pat Smear is 55. Author David Baldacci is 54. Actress Tawney Kitaen is 53. Actress Janet McTeer is 53. Country musician Mark O'Connor is 53. Basketball Hall-of-Famer Patrick Ewing is 52. Actor Jonathan Silverman is 48. Country singer Terri Clark is 46. Retired MLB All-Star John Olerud is 46. Rock musician Eicca Toppinen (EYE'-kah TAH'-pihn-nehn) (Apocalyptica) is 39. Actor Brendon Ryan Barrett is 28.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/5/2014
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2014, 05:51:00 AM »

Thought for Today: "We are all snobs of the Infinite, parvenus of the Eternal." — James Gibbons Huneker, American author and critic (1860-1921).
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/5/2014
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2014, 06:30:39 AM »

Where the hell is everyone?
TexasDave, Dean, GolfingDave and travelinnDave.

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2014, 06:34:45 AM »

Where the hell is everyone?
TexasDave, Dean, GolfingDave and travelinnDave.
Sheesh, how many times do I have to say morning to you? ;)
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/5/2014
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2014, 06:52:01 AM »

Where the hell is everyone?
TexasDave, Dean, GolfingDave and travelinnDave.
Sheesh, how many times do I have to say morning to you? ;)
I see ya snuck in on me. Seems we are by ourselves this morning.

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2014, 06:57:28 AM »

Where the hell is everyone?
TexasDave, Dean, GolfingDave and travelinnDave.
Sheesh, how many times do I have to say morning to you? ;)
I see ya snuck in on me. Seems we are by ourselves this morning.
Guess so. Must have scared away all of the regulars. Wonder if they all deleted their accounts, too. Haha.

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2014, 07:00:53 AM »

Morning Chip and Dave.  Had some trouble accessing the site this morning...not sure why.

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2014, 07:01:51 AM »

Where the hell is everyone?
TexasDave, Dean, GolfingDave and travelinnDave.
Travel Inn Dave....I think that's a whole different thing...

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2014, 07:12:16 AM »

Thought for Today: "We are all snobs of the Infinite, parvenus of the Eternal." — James Gibbons Huneker, American author and critic (1860-1921).
I don't know if that's a thought, an insult or the drunken ramblings of the late night banter.

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2014, 07:27:21 AM »

Where the hell is everyone?
TexasDave, Dean, GolfingDave and travelinnDave.
Sheesh, how many times do I have to say morning to you? ;)
I see ya snuck in on me. Seems we are by ourselves this morning.
Guess so. Must have scared away all of the regulars. Wonder if they all deleted their accounts, too. Haha.
I deleted mine because I didn't like the fact that the flip wasn't done on time.

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2014, 07:38:00 AM »

Where the hell is everyone?
TexasDave, Dean, GolfingDave and travelinnDave.
Sheesh, how many times do I have to say morning to you? ;)
I see ya snuck in on me. Seems we are by ourselves this morning.
Guess so. Must have scared away all of the regulars. Wonder if they all deleted their accounts, too. Haha.
I deleted mine because I didn't like the fact that the flip wasn't done on time.
No doubt, the admins on this site gotta get their shit together, or I'm gonna make my own site. In 2019.

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2014, 07:41:06 AM »

Where the hell is everyone?
TexasDave, Dean, GolfingDave and travelinnDave.
Sheesh, how many times do I have to say morning to you? ;)
I see ya snuck in on me. Seems we are by ourselves this morning.
Guess so. Must have scared away all of the regulars. Wonder if they all deleted their accounts, too. Haha.
I deleted mine because I didn't like the fact that the flip wasn't done on time.
No doubt, the admins on this site gotta get their shit together, or I'm gonna make my own site. In 2019.
That's mighty ambitious of ya.  Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2014, 07:43:03 AM »

And good morning to Chip, Dave, Will and any other lurkers.

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2014, 07:44:54 AM »

Where the hell is everyone?
TexasDave, Dean, GolfingDave and travelinnDave.
Sheesh, how many times do I have to say morning to you? ;)
I see ya snuck in on me. Seems we are by ourselves this morning.
Guess so. Must have scared away all of the regulars. Wonder if they all deleted their accounts, too. Haha.
I deleted mine because I didn't like the fact that the flip wasn't done on time.
No doubt, the admins on this site gotta get their shit together, or I'm gonna make my own site. In 2019.
That's mighty ambitious of ya.  Good morning, Dave.
Now I just have to learn something about coding. Or see if Go Daddy knows how to give everyone different colored stars. Morning, Tony.

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2014, 07:46:39 AM »

Good morning BotL! BITCHIN' TUESDAY!

I broke my 3wood yesterday, no...not over my knee, actually with a legitimate shot.  Will have to send it back to Adams to get repaired or replaced, hopefully...calling them today.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21