Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/3/2014
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2014, 12:50:38 AM »

Cigar? Do you age turbos in or out of turbos in your humi?
tubos fucking spell correct
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 8/3/2014
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2014, 12:52:55 AM »

Cigar? Do you age turbos in or out of turbos in your humi?
tubos fucking spell correct

Out of the tubes.  Space reasons, mostly, but there is no benefit to leaving them in a sealed (or semi sealed) environment assuming your humidor doesn't suck.

Only reason to leave them in is for wrapper protection, but really, how often are you tossing them about when they're in the humidor?
Logged

glassken

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2014, 12:55:18 AM »

Cigar? Do you age turbos in or out of turbos in your humi?
I always take them out of the tubes. I asked this of y'all on the joe banter years ago. So, that is what I have been doing. I also asked CI years ago, and they said the same will age slower in the tube. Why are you asking? You know more about cigars than most people!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/3/2014
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2014, 12:58:52 AM »

Cigar? Do you age turbos in or out of turbos in your humi?
I always take them out of the tubes. I asked this of y'all on the joe banter years ago. So, that is what I have been doing. I also asked CI years ago, and they said the same will age slower in the tube. Why are you asking? You know more about cigars than most people!
first time I've had tubos worth aging ken.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2014, 01:06:03 AM »

Cigar? Do you age turbos in or out of turbos in your humi?
I always take them out of the tubes. I asked this of y'all on the joe banter years ago. So, that is what I have been doing. I also asked CI years ago, and they said the same will age slower in the tube. Why are you asking? You know more about cigars than most people!
first time I've had tubos worth aging ken.
The Short Churchill? I smoked one you sent quite a while back. One of the best cigars I ever smoked. It was not a tubo, but ranks way up there with the Lusitania, and Monte "A" that KC sent me.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/3/2014
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2014, 01:09:53 AM »

Cigar? Do you age turbos in or out of turbos in your humi?
I always take them out of the tubes. I asked this of y'all on the joe banter years ago. So, that is what I have been doing. I also asked CI years ago, and they said the same will age slower in the tube. Why are you asking? You know more about cigars than most people!
first time I've had tubos worth aging ken.
The Short Churchill? I smoked one you sent quite a while back. One of the best cigars I ever smoked. It was not a tubo, but ranks way up there with the Lusitania, and Monte "A" that KC sent me.
thats them, they are two years old And smokable now.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/3/2014
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2014, 01:16:13 AM »

Good night all.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2014, 01:20:55 AM »

Cigar? Do you age turbos in or out of turbos in your humi?
I always take them out of the tubes. I asked this of y'all on the joe banter years ago. So, that is what I have been doing. I also asked CI years ago, and they said the same will age slower in the tube. Why are you asking? You know more about cigars than most people!
first time I've had tubos worth aging ken.
The Short Churchill? I smoked one you sent quite a while back. One of the best cigars I ever smoked. It was not a tubo, but ranks way up there with the Lusitania, and Monte "A" that KC sent me.
thats them, they are two years old And smokable now.
I just smoked one last month. Great! Thanks!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2014, 01:21:18 AM »

Good night all.
Nite, me going too!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/3/2014
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2014, 02:23:02 AM »

Good morning guys.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/3/2014
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2014, 02:41:46 AM »

Today is Sunday, August 3, the 215th day of 2014. There are 150 days left in the year.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/3/2014
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2014, 02:42:14 AM »

Today's Highlight in History:

On August 3, 1914, Germany declared war on France at the onset of World War I.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/3/2014
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2014, 02:43:02 AM »

On this date:

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/3/2014
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2014, 02:43:30 AM »

In 1492, Christopher Columbus set sail from Palos, Spain, on a voyage that took him to the present-day Americas.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/3/2014
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2014, 02:44:02 AM »

In 1807, former Vice President Aaron Burr went on trial before a federal court in Richmond, Virginia, charged with treason. (He was acquitted less than a month later.)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10