Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

« Reply #135 on: August 03, 2014, 10:15:52 PM »

I would say an afternoon sheesh is in order.
I can't depend on yuz for shit!  Here I am trying to procrastinate and catch up on some banter and there's nothing here for me to read.  So it's back to the fucking basement.  Sheesh!!!
well have a fucking cigar and relax a bit.
I wish.  I was just thinking if I could afford to leave this all behind and move to Florida too?
Tough it out Tony,child support would kill you, I know,believe me.
wtf is something going on?
Life is going on and I'm not sure I like it.  I'm getting tired of being my last priority.  Perhaps I'm just not drinking enough?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/3/2014
« Reply #136 on: August 03, 2014, 10:25:41 PM »

I would say an afternoon sheesh is in order.
I can't depend on yuz for shit!  Here I am trying to procrastinate and catch up on some banter and there's nothing here for me to read.  So it's back to the fucking basement.  Sheesh!!!
well have a fucking cigar and relax a bit.
I wish.  I was just thinking if I could afford to leave this all behind and move to Florida too?
Tough it out Tony,child support would kill you, I know,believe me.
wtf is something going on?
Life is going on and I'm not sure I like it.  I'm getting tired of being my last priority.  Perhaps I'm just not drinking enough?
if your not #1 then you'll become #2. Take care of yourself, we all need some healthy ME time. I should also take my advice. Tomorrow is my day.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #137 on: August 03, 2014, 10:29:05 PM »

I would say an afternoon sheesh is in order.
I can't depend on yuz for shit!  Here I am trying to procrastinate and catch up on some banter and there's nothing here for me to read.  So it's back to the fucking basement.  Sheesh!!!
well have a fucking cigar and relax a bit.
I wish.  I was just thinking if I could afford to leave this all behind and move to Florida too?
Tough it out Tony,child support would kill you, I know,believe me.
wtf is something going on?
Life is going on and I'm not sure I like it.  I'm getting tired of being my last priority.  Perhaps I'm just not drinking enough?
Tony, with 4 failed marriages I'm the last person you need advice from,all I can say is just hang in there and go for the long run.

« Reply #138 on: August 03, 2014, 10:42:13 PM »

I would say an afternoon sheesh is in order.
I can't depend on yuz for shit!  Here I am trying to procrastinate and catch up on some banter and there's nothing here for me to read.  So it's back to the fucking basement.  Sheesh!!!
well have a fucking cigar and relax a bit.
I wish.  I was just thinking if I could afford to leave this all behind and move to Florida too?
Tough it out Tony,child support would kill you, I know,believe me.
wtf is something going on?
Life is going on and I'm not sure I like it.  I'm getting tired of being my last priority.  Perhaps I'm just not drinking enough?
That will definitely change perceptions.... not necessarily for the better, but they will change.

« Reply #139 on: August 03, 2014, 10:42:48 PM »

Has been a slow weekend for sure.

« Reply #140 on: August 03, 2014, 10:47:40 PM »

I would say an afternoon sheesh is in order.
I can't depend on yuz for shit!  Here I am trying to procrastinate and catch up on some banter and there's nothing here for me to read.  So it's back to the fucking basement.  Sheesh!!!
well have a fucking cigar and relax a bit.
I wish.  I was just thinking if I could afford to leave this all behind and move to Florida too?
Tough it out Tony,child support would kill you, I know,believe me.
wtf is something going on?
Life is going on and I'm not sure I like it.  I'm getting tired of being my last priority.  Perhaps I'm just not drinking enough?
if your not #1 then you'll become #2. Take care of yourself, we all need some healthy ME time. I should also take my advice. Tomorrow is my day.
And we all know what #2 smells like.

« Reply #141 on: August 03, 2014, 10:48:03 PM »

I would say an afternoon sheesh is in order.
I can't depend on yuz for shit!  Here I am trying to procrastinate and catch up on some banter and there's nothing here for me to read.  So it's back to the fucking basement.  Sheesh!!!
well have a fucking cigar and relax a bit.
I wish.  I was just thinking if I could afford to leave this all behind and move to Florida too?
Tough it out Tony,child support would kill you, I know,believe me.
wtf is something going on?
Life is going on and I'm not sure I like it.  I'm getting tired of being my last priority.  Perhaps I'm just not drinking enough?
Tony, with 4 failed marriages I'm the last person you need advice from,all I can say is just hang in there and go for the long run.
Yeah, I know.  I'm just letting off some steam.  Appreciate it, Johnny.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #142 on: August 03, 2014, 10:49:53 PM »

Tony , you have a good life , a wife and kids who love you. what more can a man ask for!

« Reply #143 on: August 03, 2014, 10:50:47 PM »

Tony , you have a good life , a wife and kids who love you. what more can a man ask for!
Do you just want the short list?
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #144 on: August 03, 2014, 11:02:51 PM »

Tony , you have a good life , a wife and kids who love you. what more can a man ask for!
Do you just want the short list?
Guy's I am sorry about that .

« Reply #145 on: August 03, 2014, 11:03:19 PM »

Tony , you have a good life , a wife and kids who love you. what more can a man ask for!
You are correct, sir.  If I'm nit picking, I'd love for my kids and wife to occasionally listen to me and not take me for granted.  And maybe some more cigar time.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #146 on: August 03, 2014, 11:03:39 PM »

Have a great night guy's.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #147 on: August 03, 2014, 11:08:34 PM »

Tony , you have a good life , a wife and kids who love you. what more can a man ask for!
You are correct, sir.  If I'm nit picking, I'd love for my kids and wife to occasionally listen to me and not take me for granted.  And maybe some more cigar time.
Now your talking .
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]